The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trained — Chapter Two

In Chapter One we followed wealthy Brad Smith as he leased the big, tough lifer known as Big Bart from the private prison where he was held. The prison system had discovered that people like Brad were willing to pay well to own their own stud slave, and, as the Thirteenth Amendment allowed slavery in punishment of crime, no one was much concerned about the lifers in the Lease-a-Prisoner program. Smith brought his prize back to his mansion, to the extra-secure prison-company approved dungeon in the basement. There he began to train his prisoner, using advanced mind control techniques, to create a perfect stud slave. The prisoner now knew that “Discipline is Love” and that the Rule he must obey is “Service, Obedience, Silence”—SOS.

Several months have passed and the prisoner, now trained to respond to the name “Studly” has been bound onto the mechanical rack known as the Articulator. The Articulator consists of a round metal plate bolted to the concrete floor of the dungeon, from which a strong steel post, about two feet high, protruds. From the top of the post six articulated arms extend. Servo motors at each joint of each arm allow the arms to be moved and positioned. At this moment the big prisoner, 6′4″ of disciplined muscle, was stretched on the Articulator.

1.

Smith believed that stud slaves should be kept naked, while the prison system required that he keep the prisoner secured at all times. Thus, he had equiped his slave with unbreakable titanium and steel control gear which consisted of five shiny metal rings around his neck, wrists, ankles and waist. The wrist bands could be latched to a smaller ring looped around the waist band. Now, however, the prisoner was racked onto the Articulator, each ring bound to a rack arm with a tough velcro strap.

He was held nearly in an upright position, spread eagle, though the device could just as easily hold him prone or any of a large number of positions pre-programed into the rack controller. After months of strength and flexibility training, the slave had become used to being so controlled. He was stretched out, fully available to his master.

Smith, wearing his usual black sweats, black leather belt, boots and fingerless gloves, was standing between his slave’s legs, slowly stroking the man’s big erection which was glistening with precum; easily probing a couple fingers into his tight rectum.

“Studly, listen to the sound of my voice...” As he spoke the trigger phrase, the prisoner relaxed and his eyes fluttered closed, as he entered the now familiar hypnotic trance that his master often induced. His manhood remained stiff.

“Remember these instructions. The prison system requires periodic inspections to assure that you are being held with proper security. My friend, Doctor Sir, a psychiatrist, is authorized by the prison to provide the inspection report.

“He will be here soon to confirm that you are being properly controlled. Like me, he belongs to the private Club for masters. He will also be determining the state of your training for the Club. I am sure you will display how well you have been trained. Upon his approval, I can remove you, on occasion, from this holding facility and use you upstairs, or bring you to one of the special slave stud-friendly facilities run by the Club. You will respond to his questions and instructions as though they were mine. You are about to enter into a new, even more intense, stage of your training. Remember, ‘Discipline is Love.’ After I drain you, you will be latched to your bunk for a rest period before the good doctor arrives.”

With that, Smith leaned closer to his stud slave, sucking the man’s thick cock into his mouth, reaching to his hefty balls, massaging and sucking firmly until the big prisoner exploded into an intense orgasm, pumping hot manseed down his master’s throat.

The stud slave was hustled to his bunk where he was bound, blindfolded, with earbuds in each ear, through which he could hear his masters voice, “Listen to the sound of my voice. Relax... Sleep...”

2.

Some time later Studly felt the familiar sting of the training switch across his bare feet, rudely waking him for his master’s pleasure. “Wake up Studly! I have a visitor here who is going to inspect you.” Smith removed the inmate’s hood, earbuds. The stud slave’s black eyes stared up at his master and at the man standing next to him. Doctor Sir was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt; stetascope around his neck; tan work boots on his feet. He stood about six foot, a couple inches taller than Smith. He looked slim and strong.

“This is Doctor Sir. I will leave you with him. Obey him as though he were me. Doctor Sir, here is the control wand and training switch. Don’t let Studly get away with anything. He is to be subjected to strict control at all times. Let me know when you are done.”

The doctor’s deep voice responded, “That’s fine Master Smith. I will take charge from here.”

The stud slave’s eyes followed his master until he was out of sight. The switch stinging sharply across his thigh brought his full attention to Doctor Sir.

“Now Studly, let’s take a good look at you.” Doctor Sir held up a small recorder and began speaking.

“Master S’s manslave is a well-muscled specimen. Approximately 6′4″ and, I’d say, about 240 pounds. Clear medium light skin. Nearly hairless.” He moved the tip of the switch in front of the inmate’s face; his eyes followed it. “Good focus.” Doctor Sir cracked the switch several times against the prisoner’s bare feet; he winced but did not squirm. “Good response to switching. OK. Let’s get you up.” He released the stud slave from the bunk and commanded, “Brace.”

The slave jumped to brace, as he had been trained. Hands clasped behind his back; standing tall; head up; gaze straight forward. Doctor Sir stepped back to admire the stud displayed before him.

“Well-formed male slave. A couple bruises, some switch marks. No maiming or other sign of excessive abuse. Clearly has a strict master and is responding well to discipline and training. Let’s see how you respond to switch drill. Your master says he’s trained you to the nine switch drill postures. I’ll test you now.” [See Chapter One for the nine positions.]

Doctor Sir stepped closer to the manslave. Using the switch across his buttocks, the doctor began to drill the slave stud in the various display positions signalled by various combinations of switch strokes. Smith had spend many hours over several months training his slave to respond exactly to the switching, so the doctor was able to move him through the positions repeatedly, with no mistakes on the part of the stud slave.

“Very good Studly. Your master has really put a lot of effort to train you so well so quickly. OK. Let’s get you on the Articulator so I can more closely inspect you.”

Doctor Sir stepped behind the stud and handwalked him over to the mechanical rack. Velcroing him to the arms of the device, the manslave was shortly stretched horizontal, displayed naked. Doctor Sir continuted to inspect the prisoner, stroking his strong chest and flanks; hefting his big balls.

“Let’s see what other triggers your master has embedded.” Doctor Sir commanded, “Cock Ready!” and watched as the manslave’s manhood started to stiffen. “Good stud!” Doctor Sir stepped between his legs, just like his master does, and began to stroke his erection which responded by stiffening further and beginning to leak precum. “That’s one thing I like about you trained stud slaves; always ready to serve!” With that, he leaned over and began sucking on the manslave’s engorged manhood. After a couple minutes the erection ejaculated numerous spurts of thick mancream, eagerly sucked down the good doctor’s throat.

“Good. Nice taste. Indicating proper nutrition. Let’s see now how well mind-controlled you really are; I’m going to induce a trance state, though truly you are probably always in at least a light trance, then I’m going to teach you a new trick or two to show-off to your master.

“Listen to the sound of my voice as I count backward from ten to one...”

The manslave’s eyes fluttered and his breathing deepened.

“Deeper and deeper, deeper than ever before... three, two, one...”

After a couple minutes induction the psychiatrist began repeating a series of suggestions, which he skillfully morphed into powerful post-hypnotic commands.

“Two tricks to learn to please Master Smith. You know ‘Cock Ready.’ Even now you get hard on that command. Now learn ‘Stiff’n’Squirt.’ Whenever you hear ‘Stiff’n’Squirt’ after ‘Cock Ready’ you will release one squirt of mancream. You can always squirt on command. You always squirt on command. Now Stiff’n’Squirt!”

Doctor Sir was pleased to see the the manslave’s hard erection pulse and squirt a bit of sperm. He caught the squirt in his hand and licked it off.

“Now deeper and deeper yet again. Now you wil learn to show respect. Whenever your handler commands ‘Show Respect’ you will turn to your handler, or who ever he indicates, and show respect. To show respect you will squat and place your face against the indicated crotch. You will remain in that position until given another order. Now remember these commands. You are compelled to obey all your Master’s commands, and all the commands of any handler he as he directs. Now relax, listeningin to the sound of my voice, you assimilate these commands.”

After a few minutes, while Doctor Sir massaged the big, entranced prisoner, and he watched the inmate’s slow breathing, he gave the command to ‘Wake up!’ The switch across his bare buttocks emphasised the command and the slave’s eyes shot open with intense focus.

A few moments later the manslave was released from the rack and hustled over to the exerciser. “Good. Looks like a well-used forced exerciser. Mount.” The inmate was latched to the device, “I see your master has it pre-set for your usual run. I’m going to raise that up ten percent to give you a good workout and recommend that your master increase the intensity of your workout regularly, so we can determine your maximum level of stamina, and increase it. He intends to display you at the Club, so we need to make sure you are hearty enough to make him proud. Big, tough manslaves like you are sometimes used kind of rough at the Club. I’m going to join your master for lunch now; later we’ll be back to show off your new tricks and test your anal training.”

Doctor Sir turned on the forced exerciser and watched as the manslave pushed himself to meet the higher demands of the device. He cracked the stud slave across the buttocks a couple more times. “Excellent. Tough it out Studly. Your master and I will reward you when we return...”

3.

Master Smith and Doctor Sir had a pleasant lunch, discussing the progress of Smith’s manslave. They agreed that some two-on-one action was just what was needed to advance Studly’s training.

“You can’t be too demanding with these private-prison provided stud slaves. The harder you push them, the better they respond. Your manslave probably had never gotten the level of attention that you lavish on him.” Doctor Sir opined.

“It’s true; he probably came from a broken home, or was a latch-key kid until he ended up on the street and in jail. I don’t know the details of his case and don’t want to. It’s what he is now, a stud slave, that counts. But you’re right. Though not yet regularly sleeping with him, I must be ‘up close and personal’ with the stud six, often eight hours a day. I do love napping on top of him when I have him on his sleep rack, but am looking forward to permission to rack him on my bed here upstairs. It’s quite secure and I’d be able to give him even more attention.”

“That’s what I mean Smith, with that much concentrated mind control effort, you can train him to do most anything. One thing for certain, you need to be hard on him, to make sure he’s tough enough and has sufficient stamina to compete with the other stud slaves at the Club. And certainly he’s well-enough trained for you to use him in and about the property. It’s been approved for the needed strict control and I’ll say so in my report.

“Let’s head down to the dungeon and put him through his paces. I’ve got him running extra hard right now, so he’ll be exhausted and easier to manhandle...”

4.

Studly was trancing out on the sound of his master’s voice when the sting of a gloved hand smacking his bare buttocks brought him back to where he was: bound to the forced exerciser, running so hard he could hear his heart pumping powerfully.

“Slow to a walk. Doctor Sir and I have some use for you. Stay focused. We’ll start with displaying standard post-run processing.” With that, Master Smith unlatched the manslave from the forced exerciser, relatched his wrists to the back of the titanium-steel ring encircling his taut waist, and handwalked him to the procesing facility, where he was expeditiously evacuated, pumped full of feed, and hosed down. “I rense him off twice a day, at feed and evacuate time. Scrub him down with a stiff brush and shave him clean twice a week. Except for a little tuff of pubic hair and the short mohawk on top of his head, I keep him hairless. And naked.”

Next Studly found himself standing on the training mat, at brace, waiting for his master and Doctor Sir to use him. But first, the two looked at him intensely and discussed what they saw.

“He is a well-formed specimen. Look at how nicely his calf and arm muscles bulge. Pushing him extra hard on the forced exerciser has certainly pumped him up. I can see the heart still pumping hard from it.”

“Right Smith, you’ve built a big, tough manslave here. He’ll need to be tough since we play rough with new stud slaves at the Club. But now let’s see how he performs. I’ve taught him a couple tricks for you...”

“Please doctor, show me.”

“Studly, show Master respect.”

The manslave stepped to Smith, and squatting before him, he leaned his forehead against Smith’s waist, face against his crotch, and remained motionless.

“Very good doctor! Studly, show Doctor Sir respect.”

The manslave stood to brace, turned to Doctor Sir, squatted again, and placed his face against the man’s crotch.

“And the other trick?”

“Of course... Studly, brace!”

The manslave stood at attention, arms still latched behind his back.

The doctor reached his palm out toward the prisoner, “Stiff’n’Squirt!”

Studly’s eyes fluttered closed, his thick manhood sprung to attention and pulsed once, shooting a thick glob of mancream, which Doctor Sir deftly caught in his palm. Licking the cum from his hand, and stepping aside, he opined, “Tasty treat. Please try the command too.”

Smith went down on one knee in front of his stud slave and commanded, “Stiff’n’Squirt!” whereupon the manslave, eyes still closed, cock still hard, ejaculated another pulse of sperm, this time directly into his master’s eager mouth.

“Excellent doctor! Let’s get him on the Articulator so we can double-duty him!”

-5-

Studly was quickly hustled back to the mechanical rack, Smith smacking his gloved hand across the inmate’s bare buttocks as he moved.

“Good to see you wacking him as you control him, Master Smith. The tougher you are with him, the better he’ll respond.”

This time the Articulator arms were set in wide-apart “L” positions and the manslave was bound as though he were on “all fours” though suspended at about waist height.

“Good position to train this slave to service men with both his holes. Doctor Sir, please choose the hole in which you’d like to start...”

The psychiatrist stepped up to the manslave’s face, popped out the mouth guard kept in Studly’s mouth, thrust his stiffening penis toward the stud slave’s face, commanding, “Deep throat me now!”

Smith added, in a firm, commanding voice, “Mouth open now. No thought. Obey.”

The manslave’s mouth received Doctor Sir’s erection while Master Smith turned his attention to the stud’s butthole. “That’s the first cock he’s had down that throat, but not by a long shot the first time I’ve mounted his manhole. Agh. Nice ’n tight. That’s it Studly, take it from both ends!”

The two masters set a demanding pace, thrusting in time into the stud slave. After a short while, Master Smith reached around and grasped the prisoner’s erection, satisfied that the glans was moist and fully exposed. He began stroking in time to the thrusting.

“If I keep this pace up, I’m going to cum too soon. Let’s switch ends!”

With a resounding double plop, the stud slaves holes were empty and the two masters reversed positions, with Doctor Sir grabbing the inmate’s engorged manhood while thrusting harder and harder into his tight manhole.

Within a couple minutes both men reached their limit and, grabbing hold of the manslave’s head and buttocks, pumped their mancream fully into him. Studly found himself squirting uncontrollably as he was filled by the two masters double-doing him.

Master Smith released Studly from the Articulator and, having reinserted the mouth guard, latched his wrists behind him, pushed him to the training mat, and down on it. He and Doctor Sir lay on either side of the inmate, one leg over each of his, hands and mouths exploring the spent stud.

As their breathing calmed, Doctor Sir opined, “This slave’s training is adequate. He is approved for use, under strict control, anywhere on your property, inside the walled areas, and, of course, you can keep him in your bed at night, provided he’s latched securely. You need to acclimate him to servicing freemen in all ways, so he can be brought to the Club. I’m happy to come by regularly to help with his further training. I’ll bring my studslave next time and we can play tough stud games with them, if you think he’s up for it...”

“No problem. He’s as tough as they come. I’m looking forward to it.”

End of Chapter Two