The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training a Future Ruler

Chapter 1

Drazerk hovered over Daniel’s bed invisible to the human eye. Daniel was the first person ever to resist his mind control which meant that he could finally get off this planet and back to his own kind. All he had to do was make Daniel ruler of the world. While he could do that with a simple wave of the hand, something about that just bugged him. Today he would observe this human and see what would happen.

Daniel was shorter then most boys, skinny as well. He had blond hair and blue eyes. His skin was also pale, telling Drazerk that he didn’t get much sun. Apparently he was living alone with his sister while his parents were off on some business trip. Daniel began to stir and Drazerk immediately began to pay attention.

First Daniel stretched and yawned. After a few minutes of just laying there, he finally got out of bed. He quickly got dressed in some blue jeans and a plain blue t-shirt. Grabbing one of two stacks of books off his desk he shoved them all into his school backpack. He then grabbed the second stack and headed downstairs.

Downstairs Daniel met up with his sister Ashly. Ashly was taller than Daniel despite being younger and was more filled out. She had some fairly large breasts. Just like her brother, she had blond hair and blue eyes. Unlike her brother, she had a light tan, this showed that she got more sun than him. Daniel put the second stack of books in front of her.

“You did it all correctly right?” Ashly asked.

“Of course I did,” Daniel said as he starting toasting some pop tarts.

“If I fail my courses, there will be hell to pay.” Ashly got up and stole Daniel’s pop tarts just as they finished and walked out the door.

Daniel sighed as he tossed the empty box of pop tarts into the trash since Ashly had gotten the last two. Settling for an apple, Daniel walked out the door and headed for school. Drazerk saw that Ashly had a car of her own as she sped away from Daniel at full speed. Daniel re-positioned his backpack and started his walk.

Daniel didn’t get much respite at school either. Two minutes after walking in two jocks cornered him at his locker and began picking on him. Drazerk almost intervened right then and there, but was interrupted.

“Is something the matter here?” the student councilor asked.

The student councilor was fairly tall and had a medium build. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a gray business suit. He seemed to keep his hair well kept as well.

“No sir,” the two jocks said as they rushed off.

“Daniel were they picking on you?” the councilor asked.

“No Mr. Westing,” Daniel answered.

“Daniel, if they are troubling you then tell me about it. I can’t do anything for you if you don’t speak up.”

“They weren’t picking on me sir.” Daniel gathered his things and left. Mr. Westing behind.

Drazerk stayed behind a few moments to observe Daniels savior. Mr. Westing clenched his fist and lightly tapped the wall out of frustration. He clearly cared for Daniels wellbeing, but the system prevented him from doing anything about it. Drazerk made a mental note and floated back to Daniel.

Daniel seemed to remain undisturbed for the rest of the morning. Lunch, however, was a different story. Daniel kept on having people cut in front of him in the food line. By the time he finally got to get his food, most of the good stuff was gone. Due to overcrowding, Daniel was forced to sit on the floor with his tray with the other geeks and nerds of the school who couldn’t stand up for themselves. After Daniel finished eating he started to head for the school library. He only got halfway when he was stopped by a group of girls.

“Hello Daniel, today after school we need you to clean the gym up after we finish cheer-leading practice,” a tall, brown haired girl with large breasts said, clearly the leader of the group.

“But Jessica I have to get home early today,” Daniel pleaded with the group.

“Listen dork, we can only use the gym if it is cleaned up afterwards. If we lose the gym, we will have our boyfriends beat you up outside of school. Mr. Westing won’t be able to protect you.”

“Jessica, I think I hear someone coming,” one of the other girls said. She was the shortest of the group and was skinny, but she had some large breasts for her frame. She also sported orange hair and light blue eyes.

“Remember what I just told you,” Jessica said as she and the other girls left.

Daniel let out a sigh of relief as the girls left. Drazerk almost felt like teaching the girls a lesson then and there, but he held back. Daniel would be the one to teach them a lesson. Drazerk had seen all he needed to see. Daniel was too much of a wimp to hand control of the world over to immediately. Drazerk would train the boy so that he would be worthy of leading the world. Otherwise whatever advisors he would hire would immediately control him to their own desires.

* * *

Daniel lamented on what a bad day it had been. He had been forced to do his sisters mountain of homework the night before, nearly got beat up by a few jocks, missed out on all the good dishes at lunch, and was now forced to clean the gym because the cheerleaders were too lazy to do it themselves.

He was halfway through cleaning when suddenly a bright light flashed that blinded him. Daniel blinked his eyes a few times before things started to come back into focus. A man was standing in front of him. He was a few inches taller then Daniel with black hair and green eyes. He had on light gray shorts and a blue t-shirt with a tropical beach printed on the front. He also wore beach sandals and a sun hat with shades.

“Who are you?” Daniel asked.

“My name roughly sounds like Drazerk in your language,” the man answered, “I am here to train you to become the ruler of earth.”

“Listen, I don’t have time for whosoever joke this is. I need to finish cleaning so I can get home.” Daniel turned around to continue his task, suddenly Drazerk was right there.

“This is no joke Daniel, I am going to train you to become a leader for when I hand control of the earth to you.” Drazerk smiled.

“Nice party trick, now will you please let me finish my job?” Daniel was annoyed, he still couldn’t comprehend what was happening.

Drazerk let out a sigh and waved his hand, suddenly the entire gym was clean, “Now can we talk?”

“I must be hallucinating.” Daniel stumbled to back away from Drazerk.

“This is no hallucination Daniel, I have the power to make you the ruler of the world, but before I do I need to make sure that you won’t still get pushed around afterwards.” Drazerk took steps towards Daniel with a grin on his face.

“Listen I don’t know what you are, but leave me alone.” Daniel dropped the broom he was holding and ran away in a panic. He could have sworn he heard Drazerk laughing as he left.

* * *

Ashly smiled as she drove down the highway with her boyfriend, Nick, beside her in her car. She was supposed to pick up Daniel from school, but he could just walk home himself. She smiled at Nick as they drove to the lake for a nice romantic encounter. Nick was short, but muscular. He had black hair and dark blue eyes. He also was great for sex.

Nick put his hand on Ashly’s thigh and began moving it up towards her pussy to excite her. Ashly grinned even wider as he did this. Suddenly, he stopped and pulled his hand completely back. Ashly took a look over and he had a serious look on his face.

“What’s wrong honey?” Ashly asked.

“Stop the car,” Nick demanded.

“What’s the matter?”

“I said stop the car.” Nick began to look annoyed.

Ashly applied the brake and her car slowly came to a stop. Once completely stopped Nick got out and started walking back towards town. Ashly quickly got out and ran after him.

“What’s wrong with you?” Ashly asked as she caught up.

“I’m breaking up with you,” Nick said flatly, “Get back in your car and head home. I never want to see you again.”

“This isn’t funny.” Ashly grabbed his shoulder to stop him.

He quickly slapped her hand away, “Don’t touch me! I’m not joking, now leave me alone!”

Nick continued to walk away leaving Ashly behind very confused. After a few minutes Ashly started biting her lower lip to hold back the anger welling up inside of her. She quickly got in her car and did a quick u-turn and left her boyfriend walking back towards town, flipping him off as she passed him. Once home she poured herself a glass of milk to calm down.

Shortly after finishing her glass of milk, Daniel came into the house from school. ‘Perfect’ Ashly thought, ‘I could use a bit of stress relief’. Daniel walked into the kitchen and began digging through the fridge for a snack. Pulling out a pudding Ashly quickly grabbed it away from him.

“Hey that’s mine!” Daniel complained.

“What are you going to do about it twerp?” Ashly mocked him.

Suddenly a huge headache formed. Ashly immediately began rubbing her temples trying to alleviate it somewhat. The rubbing only seemed to make it worse.

“You okay?” Daniel asked with concern.

“Leave me alone you idiot!” Ashly cried out.

Suddenly the headache got much worse. Ashly immediately left the kitchen and headed to the bathroom to get some aspirin. By the time she got there the headache seemed to be going down a bit. She quickly grabbed the aspirin bottle and took two just to be safe. The headache seemed to go down slightly.

“You should be nicer to your brother from now on,” Drazerk said, as he suddenly appeared beside her.

“Who the fuck are you?” Ashly asked.

“The name is Drazerk,” Drazerk answered, “The reason you have a headache is because you were mean to your brother. From now on, whenever you are mean you will get a headache like the one you just got. On the other hand though, whenever you do your best to please him or follow any of his orders you will feel pleasure.”

“Yeah right, get out of our house before I call the cops.” Ashly pulled out her cell phone.

“Believe what you want. In time you will learn your lesson the hard way.” Drazerk waved his hand and disappeared.

Ashly felt a bit of relief as the aspirin started to take effect. She thought back on Drazerk’s words as the pain went away. If what he said was true then there would be problems. She would have to do a little test to see if it was true. Being mean to Daniel certainly would be the easiest way to find out, but she didn’t want to go through another headache if that was the case. She would have to swallow her pride and do something nice for him and see what would happen.

“Hey, what would you like for dinner?” Ashly asked walking back into the kitchen.

“Are you okay? You looked like you were in a lot of pain just a few minutes ago.” Daniel replied.

“I’m fine, now what would you like for dinner?” Ashly repeated the question.

“I guess pizza would be nice.” Daniel pulled out his wallet to dig out some money.

“Don’t worry, I’m paying.” Ashly grabbed the phone to place the order.

A look of confusion went across Daniels face as Ashly placed the order for pizza. She ordered what she knew was Daniels favorites and gave her credit card information to pay for them. As soon as she hung up the phone, Ashly felt an immediate tingle in her pussy. It felt so good and made her very horny. Ashly immediately left the living room and ran to her room to relieve herself.

Ashly barely made it into her room and she already had her hand under her skirt pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy. She continued to feel more and more pleasure as she worked herself to the point of exhaustion. She managed to climax very quickly, but it was disappointing compared to what she was expecting. It was still good enough that she made a resolve to be much nicer to Daniel from that point forward and to follow any order he would have.

“I see that you believe me now,” Drazerk said, appearing next to her bed.

“What did you do to me?” Ashly asked.

“I just made it so you had more incentive to be nice to your brother,” Drazerk answered with a smile, “Oh, and I made it so you can no longer have a boyfriend. If your going to be at Daniel’s full disposal, then a boyfriend would be in the way.”

“Why?” Ashly pleaded for an answer.

“I am training Daniel to rule the earth. He rejected my offer to train him, but unfortunately that’s not a choice that I am going to let him make. He needs to learn to command people and you are lesson number one. Don’t bother telling him what I just told you though or I will make you regret it.” Drazerk waved his hand and disappeared again.

* * *

Daniel stared at his sister as she entered the room once again. The pizzas she had ordered had arrived and he was waiting for her to start. Ashly looked a bit flushed as she entered the room and Daniel didn’t feel brave enough to ask why. Ashly sat down right next to the pizzas and looked at him with different eyes than she usually had. It was a look of wanting and fear combined.

“You could have started without me,” Ashly finally said, “I wouldn’t have minded.

“You seem a bit weird today Ashly, is something wrong?” Daniel asked.

“I’m fine, it’s just that I figure I should be more kind to you,” Ashly answered.

Ashly suddenly let out a slight moan as Daniel took a slice of pizza. She watched him with eyes of passion as he ate. Daniel felt a bit uncomfortable as she sat there watching him eat like that. Something was definitely wrong with her. Daniel considered taking her to the hospital to see if they could figure it out.

“Is there anything else you need?” Ashly asked, “I am willing to do anything you ask. All you have to do is say it and I will do it no matter the task.”

“Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden?” Daniel put his slice of pizza down.

“I’m sorry, but I need to keep that to myself. I assure you though, I really do want to do anything you ask.”

“Really?” Daniel was feeling a bit skeptical at this point and tried to think of something that his sister would never do regardless of the prank she was trying to pull, “Then give me all the money you have and the keys to your car so I can go shopping.”

Ashly immediately pulled out her wallet and gave Daniel all the money inside and the keys to her car. She let out another moan of pleasure as the money and keys left her hands into Daniels. Daniel just stared at his sister blankly as she smiled as if she was getting the greatest pleasure in the world from this.

“Can I go with you in case you need anything else?” Ashly asked.

“No that’s okay. I think I am going to call it a night,” Daniel said, handing the keys and money back to Ashly who frowned upon receiving them.

Daniel got up and headed to his room. He wondered if Ashly was truly disappointed that he didn’t take the money or the keys. The day was just too weird for him. He needed a good nights rest to clear his head. He figured everything would be back to normal the next day.