The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training a Future Ruler

Chapter 3

Daniel headed towards the kitchen following the smell of breakfast that Ashly was cooking. He had decided to just bear through Ashly’s personality change and eat breakfast since he didn’t want to skip two days in a row. Daniel could smell that she was making pancakes that morning.

Taking a seat at the island counter Daniel poured himself a glass of orange juice from the pitcher that Ashly had apparently set out for him. Daniel heard something drop and looked up to see what had happened. Daniel nearly shot orange juice through his nose at what he saw. His sister was bending over picking up a spatula, she was wearing a tight blue miniskirt and a matching tank top. She was bent over so far he could even see the black lacy panties that she was wearing underneath the skirt. Standing up to get back to go wash the spatula off, Daniel could even see her nipples through the tank top suggesting that she wasn’t even wearing a bra.

Daniel tried to concentrate on just his orange juice, but several times he caught her dropping other things and bending over giving him a great view of her ass. Even when she finally finished cooking, she leaned over the counter opposite of him to where he could see a great deal of cleavage. Daniel could feel his dick straining in his pants from all the stimulation he was receiving. He could even swear that his sister saw his hardened dick and was smiling about it.

Daniel ate the pancakes as quickly as he could. He then grabbed his bag and began to head for the front door. He didn’t feel like riding with his sister while she was dressed like that. It seemed as though she had other plans, though, as she quickly grabbed his bag from him and tossed it into her car. Daniel resigned himself and got into the car as well.

The car ride itself seemed to take an eternity. Daniel felt like Ashly was trying to draw his attention as much as possible. Several times he thought he saw her touching herself and moaning. Just as he felt he couldn’t take anymore, they finally pulled up to the school. Daniel grabbed his bag and rushed into the school, leaving his sister behind.

* * *

Jessica wandered the empty hallways. It would still be some time before most students would arrive. She wanted to make sure she caught Daniel or his sister long before any classes started. She figured the fewer the witnesses the better.

However turning the corner to head to her locker for a bit Jessica spotted Hannah. Hannah was at her locker organizing a few things. Jessica figured that it would be a perfect time to deal with her as well and make sure she never thought about trying to protect Daniel ever again.

As Jessica approached however, Hannah looked more confident than she usually was. Jessica wondered if she finally had resolved to stop passively trying to protect Daniel and be more active about it. If that was the case then there were going to be big problems.

“Hey Hannah, your here early,” Jessica said as she approached.

“Actually, I was hoping to speak with you,” Hannah said as she closed her locker.

“Okay, I think there’s an empty classroom just up the hall.” Jessica smiled kindly so she wouldn’t give away what she was going to try.

“Sounds good to me.” Hannah picked up her schoolbag and began to follow Jessica.

Jessica led Hannah past a few classrooms. Most of them seemed to have teachers inside preparing for their lessons. Finally they came upon a classroom without a teacher. Jessica let Hannah enter first and closed the door behind them. She then took a nearby coat rack with a coat on it and placed it in front of the door so no one could easily look in. Turning around Jessica saw Hannah holding up a necklace with a blue jewel on it. Immediately she fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes with a large thump.

“Ooh, that sounded like it hurt,” Hannah sad standing over her as she put the necklace into her school bag.

Hannah got on her knees and began positioning Jessica so that she laid straight on her back. Hannah then took Jessica’s backpack and laid it under her head to where it was slightly elevated so she could see the entirety of her body. Hannah then took off Jessica’s shoes and panties, putting the shoes back on after putting the panties in her backpack.

“Now then, I bet you are wondering exactly what is going on,” Hannah said sitting on the floor next to Jessica and groping her tits, “I recently obtained this necklace that allows me to do certain things. Unfortunately there are side effects to using it. I have to take the underwear of whoever I use it on as trophies and I must play with them sexually regardless of how I feel about it. Anyways, with this power I decided it’s time to make sure that you stop leading the girls to pick on Daniel. If you continue to pick on Daniel or do anything to me, then I will see that you wind up naked in the boys locker unable to move with a ‘Fuck me please’ sign around your neck. I hope you have a wonderful day.”

Hannah leaned over as she continued to grope Jessica and gave her a passionate kiss. Getting into her bag, Hannah then retrieved some scissors and reached under Jessica’s shirt, retrieving her bra. Putting that into her bag as well, Hannah finally stood up and left the classroom leaving Jessica as she was.

* * *

Ms. Redwing looked as Hannah left the classroom from her hiding spot in the supply closet. She let out a sigh of relief as Jessica stood up and adjusted herself due to lack of underwear. At least whatever Hannah had done wasn’t permanent. Jessica took a look around outside before finally leaving. Probably to go retrieve the spare underwear Ms. Redwing knew she kept in her gym locker.

Ms. Redwing came out of her hiding spot when she was sure no one else was round. She was lucky neither of the girls had noticed that she was in the supply closet. She had made an unprofessional choice to not go out as soon as she saw Jessica hit the floor, but it was worth it since she learned something interesting. Besides she wasn’t like the other teachers. She became one because she loved the position of authority it gave her.

It seemed that the student she had rescued yesterday was more then he appeared to be. Even though he was forced into the girls locker room and had to be rescued so pathetically, there was something that made him worth being protected and Ms. Redwing wanted to know exactly what that was.

There was also Hannah and that necklace. Where she got it and exactly what the extent of it’s powers were, was something Ms. Redwing was very interested in. If she could just get her hands on it she would gain a lot of power. She had to have that necklace at all costs. Luckily Daniel still had a detention to serve and she could use it to gain information from him.

* * *

Ashly grinned as she browsed the Internet for further ideas on how to get Daniel. He clearly had a reaction to how she was this morning and that meant that her plan had a chance of succeeding. All she had to do was keep pressing him and making sure he knew that she was open and soon she would get the ultimate climax that she wanted.

As she continued to browse, Ashly wondered exactly what Daniels tastes were. If she could figure that out, she could increase the chance of success greatly. She wondered if Daniel maybe had a porn stash somewhere in his room.

Ashly quickly saved some website locations to her memory card and logged off. If she could press his buttons just right, she would be getting the ultimate climax by the end of the week. Ashly grabbed her bag and continued to her next class.

* * *

Jessica lightly punched her locker. Someone had broken into her locker and stolen all her spare underwear. She felt exposed all day and decided to cancel cheerleader practice so she wouldn’t have to change in front of the other girls and let them think she was some sort of sexual deviant. She knew it was Hannah that had done it and she was no closer to figuring out how to get that necklace from her so she could move on to Daniel.

A few lockers down, Jessica noticed Tiffany. A quiet girl with light brown hair and blue eyes, who wanted to be a cheerleader. Her body however was small and lacked strength. Despite her lack of physical ability she tried out as often as she could. The girl was willing to do anything to become a cheerleader.

Jessica smiled as she got an idea. If she couldn’t do anything about Daniel or Hannah then maybe she could do something about that maid costume sitting in her closet. If she was right about how it worked, then maybe she could even get rid of it that night. Jessica picked up her bag and began to walk towards Tiffany.

* * *

Tiffany stared at the picture of her sister with the cheerleader squad in college. One day she would be everything that her sister was. Smart, pretty, athletic, and good with boys. Next tryout she would get on the squad for sure and be one step closer to her goal.

“Hey Tiffany,” Jessica said from behind her.

Tiffany turned around and nearly fell over from shock. It was Jessica! Jessica, captain of the cheerleading squad, was talking to her. Maybe, just maybe she was here to help her finally get on the squad. Tiffany steadied herself and hoped for the best out of this conversation.

“Y-yes,” Tiffany managed to say through her nervousness.

“I feel like I should give you a better shot this upcoming practice,” Jessica said with a smile, “After all, no one has ever tried harder than you to get on the squad before. I think that kind of commitment deserves to be rewarded.”

“Oh thank you so much.” Tiffany tried to contain her excitement. She was already a step closer to being more like her sister.

“There is just one thing you have to do for me and I will put in a good word for you at next tryouts.”

“Whatever you want. I’m willing to do anything to get on the squad.”

“Good come by my house after school and I will tell you what you need to do.” Jessica pushed a piece of paper with her address into Tiffany’s hand.

Jessica turned around and left the stunned Tiffany at her locker. Tiffany was excited that she finally had someone on the squad willing to support her. This practically guaranteed that she would make it next time. She took a look at the address on the piece of paper. Whatever Jessica had planned for her to do was worth it.

A few hours later Tiffany stood at the front door of the house on the address. As expected from the captain, she lived in a fairly rich neighborhood. Tiffany gulped as she pushed the doorbell. Less then thirty seconds later Jessica opened the door and let her in.

“So glad you could make it,” Jessica said warmly, “Follow me to my room and I will show you what I need done.”

Tiffany followed Jessica obediently. Her room was on the second floor of the house and was fairly large. Jessica opened her closet and inside was a French Maid costume. Tiffany was a bit confused about the outfit. She wondered if Jessica had some sort of secret fetish and was going to force her to be part of it.

“This maid costume is a friends,” Jessica explained, “She wants me to modify it and your the closest person I know of thats her size. I want you to wear this so I can see how it looks.”

Tiffany let out a sigh of relief. At least it wasn’t Jessica’s fetish. It would be a bit embarrassing, but she would wear it. Jessica motioned for her to take it out and try it on. Tiffany reached out with her trembling hands and touched the costume.

Tiffany suddenly felt dizzy. She started to see things. She saw herself happily serving Daniel, someone she barely knew from lunch period, she saw herself doing whatever he and his sister desired. She was happy doing all this, very content. Suddenly the visions started to fade.

Tiffany gripped the dress tighter. She wanted that happiness, she needed it. To hell with becoming like her sister, nothing could compare to the happiness she saw. She suddenly knew what she had to do to get it. She had to put on the maid costume. She quickly stripped all her clothing and grabbed it off the hanger. As fast as she possibly could, she put the uniform on.

A wave of happiness fell over Tiffany. She could feel herself becoming docile and ready to serve Daniel. First however, she needed to train to become the best servant she possibly could. Daniel deserved the best. She could train at home. She would do all the chores and any commands her family might have. That way she could soon serve Daniel since he was all that mattered now.

Tiffany began to leave Jessica’s house. She thought she heard Jessica say something, but it wasn’t important. The important thing was to get home and begin her training. Tiffany looked forward to her days of servitude to her master Daniel.