The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training a Future Ruler

Chapter 5

Samantha looked at herself in the mirror in her beauty salon. Her favorite customer was coming and she wanted to look good. Sure she only stood around five feet and was a little scrawny. She had decent sized breasts, plus her blond hair with blue highlights were a good asset. Her brown eyes were also easy to look at. The only real problem was the ten year age difference. Samantha heard her door open. Her goddess, Ashly, had finally arrived.

“Ashly how have you been?” Samantha said warmly.

“Hey Samantha, place sure is empty today,” Ashly said walking in.

“Slow morning due to the rain, have a seat in the chair and we can start on your hair.” Samantha got out a cape. Ashly took her seat in the chair and Ashly put the cape on, “So what’s been going on in your life?”

‘”Well me and my boyfriend broke up suddenly,” Ashly replied, “That was one of the weirdest days of my life.”

“Sorry to hear that, so does that mean your single?” Samantha began rinsing Ashly’s hair.

“Kind of, I have decided to stay out of a serious relationship for awhile.” Ashly closed her eyes as Samantha began shampooing.

“That’s sad to hear, I hope things work out for you.” Samantha tried to hide her happiness that Ashly was single again.

“Well there is a boy I want to get into a casual relationship with. However if things do start and he wants a more serious relationship then I would be happy to start one.”

“Oh, I guess that’s nice for you.” Samantha felt disappointed, her chance with Ashly was slipping again, “So what’s this boy like?”

“He’s a bit of a wimp, is easy to push around, and has a bit of a confidence issue. Unfortunately I can’t be the one to initiate things due to circumstances. So I am trying to catch his attention.”

“So is that the reason for this dye job?” Samantha began dumping dye into her hair and rubbing it in.

“Yeah, I found out that he has a thing for redheads. I figured if I dyed my hair then I would stand a better chance at getting him.”

“Well I hope things work out between you two.” Samantha felt like tracking down this wimp and teaching him a lesson for taking her girl, “Well that should do it. Just have a seat and let it dry for a bit.”

“Okay, thanks for your help.” Ashly took a seat in the waiting area and began reading a magazine.

* * *

Jessica yawned happily as she woke up. She still had to deal with Daniel, but with the uniform gone the issue wasn’t as urgent as it was before. She now had her sister, Megan, home as well to help her deal with the problems she was having. Sure she liked to play jokes, but she was smart and could easily help her think of ways to deal with Daniel as well as Hannah.

Jessica took of her PJ’s and opened her closet to decide on an outfit for that day. Sure it was raining and she was unlikely to go out, but that was no reason to not dress up. Opening the closet though brought on a horror for her. Another French maid uniform had appeared in her closet. Jessica quickly stumbled back away from the uniform.

Jessica considered calling Megan and having her get rid of it. She quickly shook this idea off, Megan was her sister and she couldn’t potentially do to her whatever happened to Tiffany. Jessica quickly looked around for a solution.

In the corner Jessica spotted a small empty suitcase she used when she went on vacation. Jessica quickly made her way to it and opened it up. It still had all the stuff she packed for their last vacation to Florida. Jessica turned the suitcase upside down and emptied its contents. She would deal with the cleanup later. Grabbing an unused coat hanger in one hand and using her free arm to hold the suit case, Jessica slowly maneuvered the outfit into the case without touching it. After she had finished her task, Jessica shut the suitcase and wondered what to do next.

“Jessica, time for breakfast,” Megan called from the kitchen.

“Coming!” Jessica shouted back.

Jessica quickly shoved the suitcase under her bed. She figured if she got rid of that one then a new one would pop up. She would have to find a permanent solution soon. Somehow Daniel seemed to be at the center of her mess. Come Monday, she would have to talk to him and find out what he knew.

* * *

Daniel ate some cereal as he watched some TV. His sister was missing when he had gotten up and he was rather happy about it. With any luck she had gotten a new boyfriend and was on some sort of date in the rain with him. That would certainly take some of the pressure off of him and hopefully return his home life to some sort of normalcy.

“Hey brother, I’m home!” Ashly called cheerfully as she entered the house.

Daniel sighed as he looked towards the front door. ‘So much for a normal day’ he thought. Daniel choked upon looking at his sister. She had dyed her hair from blond to red.. Sure he had a thing for redheads, but she still was his sister. That did nothing to keep his raging hard on from going down though.

“So whatcha watching?” Ashly happily sat down next to him and placed her arm around him.

“Just some Saturday cartoons.” Daniel choked out, what on earth was his sister thinking?

“That’s cool, mind if I sit here and watch with you?” Ashly began rubbing her leg against his.

“Um, sure.” Daniel was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable, but he didn’t want to defy his sister still.

Ashly laid her head on Daniels shoulder and looked at the TV. Daniel knew she wasn’t actually interested in what was on since she often ridiculed him for still watching little kid shows when he was less than a year from college. He needed to get away from her before something dangerous happened.

“I’m going to go do my homework,” Daniel said getting up, “Do you need me to do yours?”

“You don’t have to do my homework anymore. You can just do whatever you want when your home from now on. I have no objections,” Ashly replied, making sure she emphasized the whatever.

Daniel immediately left the living room. He found little comfort in doing his homework. His sister was playing mind games with him and it was working. He figured she was trying to seduce him and then at the last second laugh in his face for trying to have sex with her. She didn’t usually pull off such elaborate pranks, but it was the only thing that made sense to him at the moment. Daniel suddenly felt something soft against his back. Turning his head he saw his sister leaning in so her breasts were pressed firmly against him.

“Let’s see if I can help you with your homework,” Ashly whispered into his ear.

Daniel pushed Ashly back and got up. He quickly put on his coat, grabbed an umbrella, and left the house. Sure it was raining, but he had to get away before he did something that he would regret in the future.

“I’ll be waiting for you,” Ashly called out from behind him, “You have to come back home eventually.”

* * *

Megan sighed heavily. She knew that Drazerk had made good on his end and created the promised Maid Uniform and her parents had left on vacation. The panicked noises in Jessica’s room were proof enough about the uniform. Somehow her sister had solved the problem without asking for help. She wondered why Drazerk didn’t just zap Jessica like he did to her and get it over with. It seemed he was taking a lot of unnecessary steps in achieving whatever it was he was attempting to do.

“Megan did you hear me?” Jessica’s voice came through.

“Oh sorry, just drifted off there for a second,” Megan replied, her sister had been babbling like an idiot about some boy she was having problems with. Why couldn’t she see that her purpose in life was serving her and that Daniel character Drazerk mentioned.

“Never mind.” Jessica walked out of the living room in frustration, apparently she was hoping for a bit of help.

Megan leaned back into the couch thinking about what to do. She wanted Jessica so badly it hurt, but she couldn’t make a move until her sister came into contact with the uniform. Then she could have all the fun she wanted. Megan figured she could sneak into Jessica’s room and find the uniform, then somehow force her to touch it.

“I veto that plan.” Drazerk suddenly appeared.

“What do you mean?” Megan asked.

“What I mean is that Jessica has decided to talk to Daniel.” Drazerk took a seat, “I am thinking once Jessica see’s that Daniel knows nothing, she might befriend him to find out what is going on. Hopefully a good relationship will evolve without much interference from me.”

“Why don’t you just zap her with your powers like you did me?” Megan was feeling frustrated, Drazerk made her desire Jessica and now he was taking her away.

“Relax, you will still get your sister in the way I made you desire her. I’m just going to go about it a bit differently than originally expected. You will just have to be a bit patient.

Keep this in mind though, try anything with her without my approval and you will find yourself in a very bad position. Just remember what my powers can do.”

Megan nodded her head in understanding and Drazerk left without saying another word. Megan gritted her teeth in frustration. Drazerk may be very powerful, but if he screwed her over then she would find a way to make him pay no matter the cost.

* * *

Ashly closely paid attention to the television. She didn’t usually watch the Saturday cartoons, but whatever Daniels was interested in she was until she got what she wanted. It all bored her to death, she wondered how anyone found them interesting. Ashly quickly gave up and shut off the TV. Forcing herself would do no good, maybe Daniel had other interests that she could share.

Ashly suddenly heard the front door open. She quickly got up and raced to go greet her brother. Daniel was a mess, his clothes were soaked and he looked wore out. Ashly quickly wrapped her arms and gave Daniel a big hug. Kissing his forehead she quickly noticed something was wrong. He was running a very high temperature. He had gotten a cold running out in the rain.

“Daniel, your burning up!” Ashly said with real concern in her voice.

“I’m fine, I just need to lay down for a bit.” Daniel tried pushing her back with less strength than his already weak body could manage.

“Yes you do. Now get out of those wet clothes and put on some dry PJ’s. I’ll be up in a moment to take your temperature and give you some medicine,” Ashly ordered.

Daniel complied and walked towards his room. Ashly headed towards the bathroom to get the thermometer and some medicine. She quickly realized this was a golden chance. If she played her cards right, by the time his cold was over Daniel may Finally see her how she wanted him too. Ashly smiled happily, she would do her best to take care of her brother and get him to see her as a woman and not his sister.