The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training a new Guardsman:

Making of A-8007-399-033 – chapter 1

Prologue

The stunning looking recruiter and his similarly stunning younger Assitant who had come just out of training, stood in front of the class.

“We will show you a film about the work of the guard and than have you fill out a tests that we can use to determine if service is an option for you.”

The teacher seemed to be glad to not have to teach while the two guardsman talked about their service and opportunities. They were rhetorically very adept and had a favorable answer to all the students questions.

The stunning looking recruiter and his similarly stunning younger assistant who had come just out of training, stood in front of the class.

“We will show you a film about the work of the guard and than have you fill out a tests that we can use to determine if service is an option for you.”

The teacher seemed to be glad to not have to teach while the two guardsman talked about their service and opportunities. They were rhetorically very adept and had a favorable answer to all the students questions.

“And welcome to our testing centre. We hope you have a great day here. You will not only learn something about being a good citizen, but some of you will get some interesting job offers. But meanwhile make yourself comfortable and enjoy your time here. We will have some refreshments and snacks later. The testing will take place in separate rooms. Once you go to the testing rooms, we have to ask you to leave your mobile phones here. We will hand those back in the afternoon. For some of you the testing will take longer for others it is quicker. We will now bring you to testing, each one individually”

“Andersson”

“Agniezcka”

“Brauns”

“Samuel Braunes”. A young guardsman in the plain black body contour fitting uniform announced Sammys name.

All male citizen of the Union State were tested or their eligibility to serve in the security forces and how they, even as the less valuable gender, could contribute to society. So there was nothing strange or out of the ordinary when the Schiller Boys Grammar School took all their year 12 students to the Guard Barracks at the edge of town and to their recruitment center.

After going through a vehicle checkpoint the bus parked next to a nondescript grey concrete building. It was unremarkable, bland and grey as all Guard building and little could be discerned from the outside what would be going in there.

And for young Europeans the sight of rubber clad Guardsman patrolling streets was nothing out of the ordinary. And an elderly Guardsman in his parade uniform showed them to a room in the first floor.

“I welcome you and will bring you to the testing center. I will be your escort and guide for today,“ said a rubber-clad boy. He couldn’t be older than 20, there was no name on the uniform just a number B-2011-328-799 to Sam.

“My Dad is a guardsman”

“That’s the best stock, I think you will enjoy it. I’m not sure.”

“Well, we will see”

“The Guard offers many opportunities, it really brought me out to shine.”

The corridors were plastered with recruitment posters. And Sammy had only a short time to inspect the young well muscled stud closer.

“Here we are“. They entered through a heavy metal door.

On the receptions desk was another rubbered man, black hair 3mm long, about 25 years old, swimmers built, with a tag D-3478-328-410. A little silver earpiece attached to right ear.

“Please put your phone and personal belongings, shoes, and everything into this bag, we’ll hand had it back to this afternoon and step into the testing room.

The testing room was a large area with individual cabins. Sam was lead to one by B-2011-328-799.

“Ok, here is you testing cabin. Its fairly simple. You sit down on this comfy reclining chair, I put sone monitor cables on to you and then the screen will guide you through. You just have to answer some questions.”

B-2011-328-799 guided Sam to sit down. Then strapped him more or less to the chair. He attached monitor cables to his feet, arms and around his head.

“Sorry this is necessary, just standard procedure. We can monitor your responses and see if we can make you an offer.”

Sam was insecure if he wanted to get an offer, on the one hand serving in the Guard brought glory, education benefits, high social standing but he also knew his father had been away the last two years.

Then Guardsman closed the door.

Sam heard a slight buzzing and then an information film started:

“Welcome to the recruitment center. Service in the Guard can be a large reward to a young man. The Guard has brought peace and prosperity back to the Union State. It helped to make Europe great again.”

Sam felt he was hearing a slight buzzing, coming from the headpiece that he been given to wear. But he tried to concentrate on the film in front of him. It showed good looking, smiling young rubber clad man doing stuff, like planting trees at an Mediterranean island, patrolling the streets of a town, chatting friendly to a child, handling high tech equipment.

Sam felt the buzzing and did not notice that he was zoned out.

The light in his cabin went back on and B-2011-328-799 came back in.

“Hello, how have you been?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Any feeling of nausea or that you have to vomit?”

“No, just a little bit strange.”

“That’s very good.”

“We are going to medical exams room.”

So the rubber clad handler took him to another wing of the building.

First he was told to undress and put his clothes in a container. Then he was given a some rubbery hospital gown.

As he put it on, it felt really great on his skin. A strange feeling.

Than another Guardsman clad in a white rubber uniform entered the exams room.

“We are going to perform a through medical, please obey our orders and do what you are told.”

First they were drawing blood, then he was put on some kind of scanner an his whole body was measured. Next they put him on a stationary bike and measured his hart rate and lung capacity.

Finally there were response tests, eye tests, tests, tests.

Always performed by bland and rather unengaged looking young males with short hair or shaved skulls. When he was waiting he was told to sit and watch some informational videos about the work of the guard and how great it was to become a guardsman.

Finally he was lead to a room with a one was mirror and a stretcher. B-2011-328-799 told him to lay down and wait. A wrinkled guardsman, but still with a lean muscular body came in. “I have to make some tests” and started fondling with Sam’s penis. He felt Sam’s muscles not missing a single body part. The physical exam was through and sexual. Sam felt a little bit uncomfortable.

He was told not to ask any questions while the elderly wrinkled Guardsman made notes on his pad.

From behind a darkened window a woman in an expensive pantsuit and rubber suited lanky man in his early 30 stood.

“How is our intake process working?”

The bald guardsman in his black rubber-suit with the number E-1999-230-455 replied, “We are testing them here, more and more of the unsuitable ones are weed out and once we are left with the suitable ones we take them to the indoctrination room for some induction hypnosis, so we make sure they are motivated to return.

“And how is the blond guy with the carefully styled bangs doing four-five-five?”

“I guess he will lose his ugly hair soon.”

E-1999-230-455 took a look on the read outs on the screen in front of him:

“He’s got good points so far in motivation, he seems so far be directionless with his live and his dad was in the Guard. That suggests his genetic set up is also good… He accepts the testing programming readily“, four-five-five smiled.

“Even with the increase in troop numbers we need for the accession of Ukraine, we are able to draw on such a large pool of very suitable candidates with the right mind set and motivational structure. There is no need for any conscription. These candidates are than also more happy in their service and obey orders more easily”

B-2011-328-799 came back into the room where Sam was tested “Ok, this is the last test. We are going to measure your responses. Just go into the reclining seat, put your arms on the arm rests and press the left button if you like what you see and the right one if you don’t like what you see.” As B-2011-328-799 gave the instructions, he glued the ECG and brainwave monitor stickers on Sam’s torso and head. “This is just for your safety,” the guardsman stated as he strapped two thick rubber straps across Sam’s chest and similar straps over his thighs, calves, biceps and forearms. Finally, he placed the headset over Sam’s eyes and ears. B-2011-328-799 left the room.

“We are ready, he is strapped in and connected to the sensors, but why do they always have to have this messy hair? Why can’t they just get a clean body now?”

“He will have soon” four-five-five smiled.

Sam was shown a quick succession of seemingly innocent images: A baby, a tree, a house, a couple kissing, children, a waterfall. The succession of pictures accelerated, going quicker and quicker, accompanied by a buzzing sound. He was asked to respond and his responses measured and at the same time shaped. More pictures came: Young nude man, man kissing each other, a penis, boots, rubber clad figures.

As the pictures accelerated, some kind of buzzing could be heard. Even though Sam was already more or less zoned out and was unable to consciously remember or recognize what he was seeing.

From the secret joint security and defense planning paper

“We found that guardsmen with homosexual tendencies support each other better and can cope better with the stress of difficult situations. They generally rate themselves happier in the survey. These results can be supported by a variety of other studies we have conducted over the last years. The commission therefore supports measures 1 – 7 in the internal policy paper“.

The women had gone to the control room with E-1999-230-455:

“So how is today’s group?”

“We have two candidates that are responding very favorably to the test, Sam Braunes and Max Evans, both of them show high susceptibility, the necessary tendencies they are having suitable bodies.We’re just installing the necessary desire to return and eagerness to behave until then.”

“Very good. Remember these young who serve our Union State are making a valuable contribution to society. They may not have recognized their calling, but on previous times young people had to try out many different jobs, not knowing if they were right. Not being suitable sometimes, even getting depression or other stuff. With our testing we can match the perfect candidate to the perfect job. This ensures happy citizen.”

E-1999-230-455 had heat the propaganda lines many time before. Sometimes in his free hour, he was thinking if all these young men were getting was they really deserved. He sometimes thought how his life would be now, if he hadn’t joined. But then he looked at the biceps of his partner and thought about the many adventures he had.

And he knew that if he fulfilled their quote they’d get reward points.

B-2011-328-799 lead Sam to a sparsely furnished office. There was grey carpet, concrete walls, a grey desk, grey chairs only a flag and some recruitment posters provided beauty.

E-1999-230-455 sat there:

“Samuel Braunes. We are very glad, that we can offer you a position in the Guard. Your training would start right after you graduate from Grammer School. We have some brochures here that outline the benefits of service. We also know that this is what your dad would want.

You can sign the papers right now, or you can wait. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us.”

Sam was not sure. The brochure in front of him sounded really good: “Adventures, serving the Union, great education opportunities, such as possible becoming a medic, a pilot or something else. There were dozens of job specifications listed. The brochure also mentioned a hefty enlistment bonus his family would receive and a a payment he would get at the end of his service. While he was in the Guard all his needs would be provided for.”

Sam was not sure. Should he make such a decision now or wait and discuss with his parents. He was technically an adult but still.

“Are you hesitating? Let me show you something.”

The recruiter turned around the screen of the laptop computer on his desk.

“This is me, when I was your age. Look at the acne faced, pudgy, ugly young boy.”

Indeed the picture showed a little overweight school boy, with a bad haircut, unfavorably dressed, smiling unsure into the camera.

“And now look at me today.”

The chief recruiter was indeed an impressive man. The tight uniform emphasized his lean and muscled body, his chin was strong and the haircut short but very favorable.

“I profited from the Guard, not only professionally but also privately. I found the love of my life.”

“So what kind of contract will you offer me?”

“Just the normal three years. You receive training, you will be posted and see how it is, and after 2 and half years you can decided if you like it and stay or you get a severance payment and leave. And as you may know Guardveterans are granted preferable treatment when applying for jobs or places at the university. You might even earn university credit for some stuff you learn here.”

“But what if I sign and then decide against it?”

“That is no problem, in fact if we see that your genetic set up might be unfavorably or that there are more suitable candidates we can also terminate your contract. But you can up to 10 day before entering, without any penalty.”

There was a sight buzzing in the room.

Sam signed the papers.

“Congratulation young man, you made the right decision.”

E-1999-230-455 filed the papers. His buttplug gently twitched, rewarding him for his good work.

“But now lets swear the oath!”

“I swear to obey all orders given to me by my superiors and enables systems. I swear to serve loyally and obediently the European Union State as long as there is need for it.”

Sam repeated the words of his recruiter and shock his rubber gloved hand.

“Welcome, you will excel”

B-2011-328-799 congratulated Sam as well when he escorted him back to his waiting classmates.

“Oh Sam and Max you are the last ones, it seems you took your time.” Their teacher remarked. As the class left the waiting room and boarded back their bus.

Some looked at the Guardsman on the base. He would be one of them soon. He could not really believe.

Max sat next to him in the bus.

“Did you sign?”

“Yeah, but I’m not sure how to tell my parents. You know they are not so kind of this whole Guard thing.”

Sam remember Max parents to be more of the counter culture, almost hippie types. It was even that his Mum only worked half days and the Dad was earning most of their money. They held some really old fashioned views.

Some weeks later the letter had arrived. Sam had been definitely accepted into the Guard. He ran down the stairs to his mother’s room and waved it in front of her: “Mum, I got accepted! I start the week after my exams”

Mother had first wanted him to join, but when he got into it, she became afraid to lose her boy.

But she was surprised what had happened to her boy in the last months after returning from the Guard barracks: He had become more focused on his studies, behaved, didn’t get drunk and his school grades had improved. “Must be the proximity to his exams, when the boys see it they get more disciplined” the English teacher had told her at the parents evening.

Sam stood and watched at the photos of his dad on the wall: As a rather smug and young men when their parents had married. The picture with the whole family taken when he had been called back for Guard duty after the accession of Ukraine. And the last pictures taken when dad had come home for christmas break. He had transformed, become more muscular and his usually well styled hair hair had been shaved off. His mother and he were missing Dad, but his mother told him it was their duty to stay strong. In his letters Dad had told them about the important task he had been given and how his work made him proud. Whenever Dad had left after his short holidays, his mother had cried afterwards.

But she had told Sam, that she knew all Guardsman that got married off to eligible women could be recalled in times in of need. And now the Union State needed the men.

Departure

The day of departure had arrived and his mum had brought Sam to the guard compound at the outskirts of town. The instructions in the letter were easy: bring ID, smart casual civilian clothing for two days, last report cards, phone and any other proof of qualifications.

The other recruits were nervously standing outside, all in their late teens or early twenties, saying goodbye to girlfriends, parents and even the occasional boyfriend.

There was Max stepping out of the bus looking not good. Max was 1,80m with a lean build and dirt blond hair hanging in wild bangs down onto his forehead. He was wearing some baggy pants and a skater shirt.

“Whats up with you?”, Sam asked his buddy.

“I got into a fight with my parents, they didn’t want me to join. So they even decided to disown me. Everything I have is this suitcase.”

“Oh no, that is really sad.” Sams mother interjected. “I will try to talk to them. We family have to keep up our spirit.”

A guardsman in his tank suit, but without a helmet, stepped outside the heavy steal door of the compound and yelled: “New Recruits welcome, please proceed and come in, we want to start“. One by one they said goodbye, showed their ID’s and went inside. Some trembling…some smiling.

“You know it’s strange with my parents, I know they cannot pay for a university education and so the stipend would be quite handy. And you know myself three years serving and learning some discipline seems good.”

Sam kissed his mother goodbye.

They presented their IDs and stepped inside the warehouse where there was a small holding area. The group of 8 boys stood there unsure what to do. The guardsman stepped in: “Boys form a row; we will put you on a PC-10 Personal carrier and drive you to the training center at Mount LeBlanc. I’m D-0011-878-057 that is my tag and you will address me as such. For the trip, place your stuff in the back of the PC and then step in. B-3200-077-005 will help you settle in.”

B-3200-077-005 gestured Sam to his designated seat. The seats were high form individual seats with headrests and very comfy. Without saying a word he strapped Sam in the seats belts — one for the legs, one for the torso and a comfy head rest strap. Sam couldn’t move but the seat was astonishingly comfy, following the forms of his body and he waited nervously.

Max tried to make conversation with the driver but he only nodded. The senior guardsman with his salt and paper 5 mm hair looked at him sternly. “Zero-Zero-Five has no permission to talk to non-guards so he won’t respond, just sit down and silence for everyone.” The harness went over Max and he remained silent. He was facing Sam and smiling nervously. All of the other new Guardsman were equally stunned by the rule of silence that was imposed on them. But everyone wanted to make a good impression.

Once they were all strapped in and buckled the old guardsman sat down facing them and watched, keeping the silence.

The driver sat down, strapped into his harness and off they went.

A video screen was mounted in the vehicle so that every one who was strapped in could watch. It was some kind of induction video: Some good looking stud in a Guard uniform explaining the benefits of Guard’s service. A slight buzzing could be heard. For some reason Sam had difficulties keeping his eyes open and the windowless interior of the armored vehicle did not allow for any view onto the roads. It was difficult to judge where they were going and how late it was.

At the center

Suddenly the vehicle came to a stop. the recruits dizzy in their seats woke up.

“Dismount vehicle – form line – at attention” D-0011-878-057 barked.

Slightly dizzy they waited until B-3200-077-005, chocolate skin, bald head, baby face came around and unlocked their harnesses that had kept them safe and comfy in their seats. He gestured them to stand up.

The same elderly woman, that had watched the selection process, stood next to a guard’man watching the intake of new recruits. She was from the regional security directorate and thus enormously powerful and important. The Guardsman around them showed definance and did not dare to look at her directly.

“During the induction phase at the training center, we have this intensive regime of exercises, group bonding sessions, sleep hypno commands and a generally gay friendly atmosphere.”

“Are they forced to become gay?”

“No, no, it is voluntary, but as you see it increases their happiness and most of them come to agree with the lifestyle philosophy over the time of their training, just as this one has. As you may know the gay brain is especially viable for being molded in our ways.”

The woman smiled. The program was working well. With gay guardsman, girls were safe from rape and attack. It was really a service to the public.

The Senior guardsman signed them off to another senior guardsman and they were herded into a grey concrete corridor by five silent tall rubber clad figures. Harsh lights iluminated the scene.

“At attention“ barked a rubber clad figure, just some 1,60 with a lean but tightly musced body stood in front of them, its voice beaming through the cold corridor, holding a black 50 cm stick in his hand.

“I’m senior instructor E-2508-851-871 or master to you, you will obey all my orders, or this will happen.” The figure turned and poked the sick at a recruit near Sam. The recruit screamed in agony, sunk on his knees and a dark spot could be seen at his pants.

“This is setting one. I guess no one wants to experience setting two... clear material?”

“Clear,”

“I missed the master”

“Clear master”

“Now material, all the instructors here at the base are issued with these little sticks. If you do what we tell you. If you obey our instructions you will have no problem. Anyone who does something funny or stupid will feel my wrath or that of my brothers…” The instructor paused for a short moment and let his gaze fling over the newbies, as to use the sheer force of his gaze to intimidate them. Then he continued: “You will proceed through this door where you will find desks. You are to file your ID and your papers with the Guardsman behind them, then proceed to the next station.”

Five at a time moved into the registration room, getting their fingerprints recorded, their identity checked, biometric pictures taken, civilian ID and exams electronically filed and a little armband fitted on their left arm.

“That’s it. You’re registered and you are A-8007-399-033 from now on,” said a dark skinned rubber suit clad guardsman. “Move on to the next door.”

“Remove your clothing and personal belongings, turn off your phone and put them into this container.”

Sam turned off his phone and removed his shoes, socks, shirt and pants. He put his stuff in the plastic container, it was already labeled with his name and adress then waited patiently in his white briefs.

“If I tell you to remove your clothing I mean everything!” yelled the angry looking Guardsman.

Sam hesitated and reluctantly removed his briefs, placing them with the rest of his belongings. Now he stood there naked. Three of the guys in his group were naked as well and looked at each other frightened. One hesitated to get undressed.

The instructor came over to him and stuck the pain stick to his knees. It was not clear why, but the guy momentarily collapsed and shit his pants.

“Well, now get rid of your undies, you disgusting piece of meat.”

He hurried to do what he was told. For some time they stood there waiting.

“No talking.”, the instructor with his red beret on what seemed to be a bald shiny dome yelled.

Sam wonderd were they underground in some huge cavern or in a warehouse structure. There were no windows, only harsh lights.

“Next room” was all Sam needed to hear. As he entered the next room, Sam smiled as he saw the barber’s chair.

“Now you get the look, besides that it is just so much cleaner and easier to maintain.” Another Guardsman told him as he sat down and fastened restraints on Sam. He was unable to move and then a rubber cape was draped over his body.

The Guardsman took a shaver and shaved down his hair. Then he lubed his head and scratched of every last follicle of hair.

With each clip of his brown hair falling some parts of his previous life fell away. His head soon became as bare as his naked body. Sam got a hardon.

Finally some kind of after shave was gently massaged into his skull. It almost was gentle.

“This will reduce growth, you are ready.”

The guardsman removed his rubber cape and the restrained.

“Ah, this one sees you liked it. That’s good. Enjoy your chrome dome.”

“Next room”

Sam was pushed to the next room with a shower cubicle. For the first time he saw a guardsman wearing their rubber headpiece—a cap like structure with straps around the chin mouth and nose unexposed and a guard logo on the back of the head. His entire head including the ears was covered.

“Here, shower with this,” he said as Sam stepped into Dyson power shower. The guard turned on the 60 seconds of water, then lathered Sam down and cleansed him off.

As Sam stood there waiting for the hot air to dry his body, he still felt a burning tingle on his skin as his body hair dissolved.

The Guardsman came to him with a shaver and removed the remaining parts of his body hair. He took especially care of the ass crack and then smeared his ball sack a second time with a much stronger notion that dissolved any hair there.

The itching and burning sensation was unpleasant.

Then there was water for another 60 second and the Guardsman gently rubbed a lotion onto his skin.

Now he was smooth like a baby.

“Go to the next room”

Sam saw the shocked faces of the recruits still standing outside fully dressed and with hair, waiting for their fate, as he and other new recruits were herded to the next room. He glanced at them and entered the next room there were five dentist chairs awaited the recruits. He couldn’t wait to see what was to be done here.

He lay down and again he was restrained. A specially strong restrained was put around his right arm and hand. A guardsman in white full body rubber suit talked to him:

“This one is going to tattoo your Guards Identification Number and then put the ID Chip into your right hand’s palm. This will hurt, but not as much as a pain stick, so lay still and don’t complain.” Sam was given a ball gag. First antiseptic was sprayed both on his hand and breast. He remembered his dad having a similar number tattooed and a small incision on his hand as well. He had never really wonderd, but was surprised as a child when other dads didn’t have something like that.

There was a small stick with a needle and a couple of minutes of buzzing on his smooth left shoulder.

Then the automated tatooing machine was removed.

Again the Guard medic gently put some lotion on the tattoo and closed the wound from the needle with some spray skin.

The restraints were removed.

“Get up!”

Sam looked at the new tattoo on his left shoulder and the mark from the chip implant in his left hand.

The instructor addressed them: “Previously soldiers got dog tags now we as the worlds strongest fighting force have implants. With these we can control where you are and use this to control access. Your tattoo identifies you as a member of the Guard. A lifelong relationship in which you have entered today. With the marking and chipping a new chapter of your life. A new life has begun. Almost when monks entered the monastery. You have a new identity now. We will train you to excel.”

Sam was pushed outside the room again and stood in the cool corridor, for the first time he noticed the chill of the air. Up to now his body had betrayed him and the adrenaline from the first day had made his heart beat faster.

“At attention” he heard the master instructor barking.

“Numbers 1 – 40 to the clothes chamber, you will be issued your uniforms, Numbers 40 and above calisthenics to stay warm.”

While Sam was marched to clothes chamber, he was thinking its strange, on the one side the harsh instructors and on the other side the mostly gentel guardsman who had done work on his body. He looked at his friend Max and smirked. Max didn’t look bad with the chrome dome. He also noticed that Max little man was semi hard.

* * *