The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training a new Guardsman:

Training the trainers

* * *

For the numbering: All Guardsman are given numbers as substitutes for the birth names. 8007-399-030 these names are random for the first 7 digits and then counted for each intake. As using the entire number would be ineffective these often get shortened to the last three numbers, in informal situations also towards a nickname. Using a civilian name carries a punishment. These names get tattooed on their chest. Additionally there is a capital letter added in front of the number to signify the rank. A small c in brackets signifies that the bearer of that rank is a cadet.

* * *

“Form line”

The family unit formed a marching line, as they had exercised in the morning. The big brother first, the others neatly stacked close to each other right hand in the ass crack of the brother in front of them and started marching. In one of the corridor a line had already formed.

“030, open your eyes”

605 stepped out of the line and connected his brothers right hand into the ass crack of 029.

“Close your eyes until you get further instruction, wait and repeat the mantra: I love my R-Class uniform – I obey the guard and my masters – I train to become a guardsman – silence is golden – discipline and structure helps me – I put in the earpiece all the time – I thank the Guard for the generous care it provides for me”

Whilst the material was standing there repeating the mantra and waiting for something to happen.

GUMS directed C-0500-878-605 to the training room for big brothers. There he and all the family units big brothers were to learn about their duties and leadership skills.

Meanwhile in the corridor, where the new material was waiting, an instructor took control of them.

„About face“

They didn’t know what to do.

„This means you disconnect from the person in front, stand an arms length apart from him, open your eyes and look straight to the front“

The material did as they were told.

The instructor went through them and checked.

„So every morning we start the day with receiting the Guardsman pledge: We are Guardsman. We give mother Guard our minds, our bodies and our souls. We defend Europe against all enemies bravely. We will unconditionally obey all orders from our superiors or authorized systems… repeat”

The material repeated.

“Before you do this you should kneel and after it raise again.” The instructor showed them how to do this. They kneeled and repeated the pledge then rose again.

The instructor continued: “You may have wondered what the little earpiece controls: Its your sleep, your peeing, your eating and you will also learn to let it control your state of mind. You can surrender all this to the system and enjoy true freedom. Watched over by machines of unlimited grace. This gives you more freedom than any person at any time in history. Freedom to concentrate on your training and work. Almost super humans who are not limited by their biological necessities.”

Sam gulped. He had always enjoyed eating and he also had enjoyed a good sheet afterwards.

“You may find this strange, but ss the state has given the Guard unprecedented powers it also has the obligation to ensure our loyalty. Therefore there are certain measures: An intensive training regime, strict rules and protocols that every Guardsman follows. But that he is also glad to follow. A autonomous computer system which gives us advice at all times and monitors our activities. Traditional police forces were confronted with many problems, among them nepotism, favoritism or racism. This has been eliminated in the Guard. Look around, see the faces of your brothers, material.” The instructor waited for a moment as the material for the first time seemed to become aware of its soundings again. “See the different colors and shapes that we will mend into one!”

A slight stirr of the butt plugs aroused the material. For Sam all this seemed to be logic. The instructors smirked. Knowing that now the morning medication should have started to work and increase suspectibilty with this intake.

„Try to loose yourself in the rubber, feel how your identity flows away. How you become one with your brothers.“

Sam felt good. He lost himself, there was no I no you anymore just a feeling of oneness.

After some time he heard the instructor again.

“Open your eyes.”

Sam blinked, he had lost track of time and slowly became aware of his sourroundings.

“Now try to concentrate on your penis, feel how it is encased in your underwear. Feel it is arousing…. Feel the butt plug in your ass.” The butt plug slightly twitched. Sam felt aroused. He felt good. He heard a slight buzzing and the soothing voice of GUMS: “Trust the voice. Trust GUMS to guide you. GUMS watches and controls. GUMS is your friend.”

The instructor told them: “When you are in doubt, about your feelings, about your sexuality or your needs, just ask GUMS.”

Meanwhile the big brothers were in their part of the large cave, a seperate exercise room. Comfortable for Guard standards. They formed groups of three, each of the group had one of the pad computers then waited in the rest position until their instructor came. The room had been laired out with black rubber mats, from wall to wall but otherwise it was bare concrete like most guard facilities.

G-5050-022-400 the head of the induction facility entered the room and immediately the big brothers assumed the attention position. They had been trained by him before they got their material. The role of big brother was an important position in the Guard. Every Guardsman, no matter how high in rank had a big brother with a big shoulder to turn to. It was their job to keep up morale.

The big brothers had been inducted by him into their new role and admired his muscular frame and knowledgable but strict guidance.

“You will get more of the big brother upgrades, remember you are to lead your little brothers in spiritual, mental and physical guidance through the process of their induction.

Now before we start, close your eyes and contemplate how your big brother did this to you and how you felt to him after and during training.“

Obediently the big brothers closed their eyes and contemplated the warm feeling of brotherly love and reassurance their big brothers provided to them and how they worshipped and respected them. Not feared like the instructors, but yearned to be lead by him.

“So what are you feeling towards your own induction, C-3300-345-006?”

C-3300-345-006 was a handsome, well muscled guardsman in his late twenties, a stubble of black hair on the perfectly sculptured skull. “This one remembers how it was to get muscled up and become a strong man, look at me now, This one really like to exercise and be strong”

“C-0500-878-605”

“It is this feeling of being focused and the feeling of belonging towards the guard.”

“C-3300-345-006”

“For me it was the first time I ahem this one felt at ease loving other man, enjoining the rubber and being at ease with my homosexuality”

“Now lets remember, during your time here you are not to want, think, like, or feel and of course do not use the first pronoum. We can not breakt the material if we are lazy. If this one gets to know that you are doing this, prepare for punishment and believe me not just some pain stick. We want to remain the top performing induction center in the union – Now any questions?”

For 605 that was the same feeling he had when he was in induction training, when you did work of course you were allowed to have feelings, but whilst during training especially you were to suppress them. He had noticed it from the medication he was given in the morning, that he felt more submissive and less emotional.

“Isn’t the extensive use of the GUMS and the lack of human attention generating a deficit in Material training? Shouldn’t we pay more direct attention to the new material?”

“That is often said, but we observe a system that provides guidance, discipline, and performance control on a constant basis. You now GUMS controls and checks on you and the material constantly. This one will give you later tools and access to check on their progress and your groups progress, remember if your group falls back, you get punished as well. We will also open some acess to the GUMS programming interface for you. At the end and throughout the training we can supervise and asses where each Material stands and what he needs to improve. This makes it possible to design individual instruction, from a cognitive to the affective aspects of the first 3 months in a guardsman’s existence.”

G-5050-022-400 looked around, no hand was raised.

“Now assume forward learning position”

Two of the groups started doing push ups.

“Read text M 25 from the induction material”

Six-o-five started reading to his companions.

“Phase One lasts approximately the first 40 days. Here, discipline will begin to be instilled in material by disorienting them and effectively cutting them off from civilian habits and mindsets, as well as reinforcing the mental and physical standards of the Guard. Which they need to perform under stressful situations that will be simulated in subsequent phases. Material is required to learn and strictly use Guard language and terminology.

The purpose of the first phase is not only to physically challenge, but also to psychologically break down the material. At this point, civilian thoughts and habits are considered detrimental to training, so they are squashed during this period by intense physical training, unchanging routines, strict discipline, and heavy instruction. The process is designed to enable material to learn to survive and generally to adapt and overcome any unexpected situation. One of the principal ideals learned during this period is that material are not to think of themselves as individuals; they are not permitted to use first person or second person pronouns”

“change”

605 started doing push ups while C-0500-880-242 called two for two was doing the reading.

“Instead, material is required to use third-person referrals, such as referring to themselves as “This guardsman” and accomplish all tasks with teamwork. Any actions that put the benefit of an individual over the benefit of the other material are not permitted, and material are expected to conform to a standard that does not tolerate personal deviance or individualities.

Second part

The bulk of first-phase education consists of classes about the Guard and its structure, role in society, and role of man in society, first aid, protocols, customs and courtesies, prepare equipment for use such as how to properly make a rest station regulations regarding uniforms, getting used to GUMS oversight and other topics. Material learns through the use of rote memorization, sleep training and mnemonics; material is expected to be able to recite a passage or quote in unison, without error, and on demand.”

G-5050-022-400 hat himself joined a group of three and participated in the push ups.

“Change to Crunches”

Again it was C-0500-878-605 turn to read.

“Close order drill is an important factor in material induction, and begins from their first formation on the arrival day. In the first phase, they learn all of the basic commands and movements, memorizing the timing, that help synchronize a material’s movements with the rest of his family unit. Constant repetition and practice are used to facilitate muscle memory, so that any given movement can be rendered immediately and accurately upon order without hesitation. To aid in this development, drill movements are worked into other parts of daily life, to help increase the family units synchronization and muscle memory; this same technique is used with other non-drill activities as well”

Again they changed and C-3300-345-006, nicknamed not yet Bond was reading.

“Physical fitness gradually becomes more and more intense and is an important part of material break down and training as material begin to get stronger and their bodies accustomed to the strain. material undergo the first of their conditioning marches in the treatmill, which will grow in length. Periodic fitness tests assess which material need more attention.”

C-0500-880-242 read:

“The second day usually starts only 30 mins after the first day – hey that why we are so tired – and the material will not get a full night sleep until the end of the dog days 3 days after their arrival in the induction center, until they got all their gear including gloves, boots and the duty cap. Material is also required to wear metal taps on the heels of their boots; this facilitates marching in step”

The text ended and so did the morning exercise with the big brothers.

For a short time 605 thought back at his big brother training. How he had arrived and was bunked with C-0500-880-242. They had so much enjoyed this days. And they had excelled in their training and were often given permission to fuck each other. While spooning was very common and encouraged in the Guard, actually fucking was only handed out as encouragement and reward.

The most difficult time was then they had been taught the yoga and meditiation techniques that were required to control your own feelings. Every Guardsman was required to keep his feelings under control. Not like the material or lower level grunts with the help of medication but with more advanced meditiation and self hypnosis.

242 started gently massagin 605. If both had not been the leaders of rival family units, they would have made for a great couple. 605 admired 242 massive arms, the fine face and green eyes. He often asked himself how 242 would look with hair. He had told him during one tender moment it was dark brown with small curls. And had showed him an surveilance video from the time before the big brother induction when 242 commanding officer had permited him hair.

The commanders voice put him back into reality:

“The next we are discussing is the use of GUMS as a nightly training device and its sleep induced commands. So with what do the nightly commands helps us?”

C-3300-345-006 raised his hand: “It helps you sleep and be a better guardsman”

“Right, do you remember what it trains you?”

Everyone looked unsure at them selves. Finally one whispered from the back: “No”

“Right, the messages go to you below the consciousness, but they help us be better guardsman, you may not know, but even we senior guardsman, receive them and they help us, too”

“Is it right that you program them?”

G-5050-022-400 was careful not to let to much down. “Mhh, to a certain extend, before a deployment or before an event we can choose what GUMS pushes, but still we are subject, too and they are essential to keep the guards behavioral standards. We are programmed by them as everyone else.”

Usually this was followed by a couple of sit ups, whilst they were mad to discuss about the events at the first evening.

“One guy in my group started crying when he looked at his encaged penis, he must have been really shocked”

“Well he get better used to it, we’re in the Guard and that means our bodies, with every organ are not ours anymore but owned by the Guard, and if mother Guard determines to keep part of it under lock, This one is fine with that.”

“Yeah right, and it won’t distract him from the training, actually it helped me focus still miss my old family unit. ’tis really cried when ’tis had to leave them and we kept cuddled all together for hours, our senior Guardy really got mad about us”

“Yeah this one knows the feeling. It was so sad, this one had to take some of the medication, GUMS gave me and only then it got better”

“Well for me its more missing them but this one already loves his new partner, he is so cute and when we explained to him the no personal pronouns rule he nearly started to cry, it made him look like a gigantic baby, so cute.”

G-5050-022-400 interrupted them.

“So big brothers, now you will join your family unit in training, your superior has to lead around a mistress who is checking out on the facility, as our annual evaluation and certification is coming up.”

The big brothers stood up, answered in unison thank you and G-5050-022-400 left the room. GUMS directed them back to their family units.