The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trance-tory Troubleshooting

“Hello and welcome to the automated Trance-tory help line. If you are calling in regard to one of our products please say ‘Product’, if you are calling for employment information...”

“Product.”

“Thank you. If you are calling with a question regarding product warranty, please say ‘Warranty’, if you are calling due to difficulty operating a product or failure to operate properly, please say ‘Troubleshooting’. ”

“Troubleshooting.”

“Thank you. Please state the name of the product you are calling about, including model number.”

“Trance-tory Toaster, model number 0069.”

“Thank you. You said Trance-tory Toaster, model number 0069, is that correct?”

“Yes.”

“Is your Trance-tory Toaster connected to a standard outlet and if so, is it powering on?”

“Yes, yes, but it’s not working right.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t understand. Is your Trance-tory Toaster connected to a standard outlet and if so, is it powering on?”

“YES!”

“Thank you. Please carefully state the nature of your problem.”

“The damn problem is the toaster made my wife and daughter obsessed with each other.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t understand. Did you say there is a damp clogging in the toaster?”

“No, my wife used the toaster once and so did my daughter. Now they’re all over each other. My son and I can’t even get to the toaster to unplug it.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t understand. Would you like to speak to a live representative?”

“YES!”

“Thank you. Please hold for the next available Trance-tory operator.”

“Did you know Trance-tory products are found in homes across the globe? We at Trance-tory have been putting quality engineering to work using the latest in technology for only three years now and so far our quality speaks for itself...”

“Arrhghhhh! I’m on fucking hold. Yeah, the stupid machine didn’t understand what I was saying.”

“Trance-tory products use the latest in advanced mental stimulation to ensure happy households and unmatched quality. From greeting cards to lighting, from phone services to basic home appliances, Trance-tory is here for you.”

“Of course I mentioned what they’re doing, son. Just keep an eye on your mother and sister. We’ll get this figured out once a live fucking person decides to pick up.”

“Trance-tory began as the dream of one man. His dream was a world where basic household products came off the assembly lines already infused with the ability to not just make the hectic world of our everyday lives that much easier, but also to ensure every last customer is fully satisfied right from the start. With Trance-tory, satisfaction is guaranteed.”

“They’re doing what? Again! Dammit, these Trance-tory people better be able to explain this.”

“Hello, Trance-tory Troubleshooting support, how may I help you today?”

“Thank god, it’s about time. I want to know what the hell is wrong with your toaster. Apparently it made my wife a lesbian.”

“A lesbian sir? I’m not sure I understand.”

“The goddamn toaster made my wife obsessed with our daughter. She won’t take her hands off her. Just what the hell kind of products are you guys making there?”

“Sir, may I ask you a few questions to better diagnose the problems you seem to be experiencing?”

“Yes, yes, go ahead.”

“Thank you. Now when did you purchase your Trance-tory Toaster model 0069?”

“Just yesterday.”

“Good, and how many members of your household are there?”

“Four, why?”

“I’m just following procedure sir. Now of those four, how many have used your Trance-tory Toaster?”

“Just my wife and daughter.”

“So you haven’t used the toaster?”

“No, they usually make breakfast. This morning my son and I come in and see them... well... just tell me what the hell is going on!”

“Sir, would you mind if I ask you some personal questions?”

“Fine, go ahead, just get to the answer of what’s going on.”

“I will sir, thank you for being so patient. Now you mentioned your wife and daughter are behaving abnormally. Can you please tell me about them, describe them to me.”

“My wife is thirty-eight years old. Her name is Alice. My daughter is eighteen years old. Her name is Lucy.”

“Thank you, but could you describe them, tell me what they look like.”

“Now?”

“No, we’ll get to that in a moment, just tell me what they look like normally.”

“Um... well Alice is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known. She may be approaching forty but she could pass for almost half that. She has dark hair that she wears pretty much straight down just past her shoulders I guess. Her eyes are bright blue and she exercises daily so she’s in very nice shape. My daughter is the spitting image of her mother at that age. She has much longer hair down close to her waist and it is silky smooth. She prides herself in taking care of her hair and personally I think she looks beautiful without make-up. Of course she wears some anyway. Hold on a second. They’re doing what, shit, thanks son, keep an eye on them. Okay I’m back, just what the hell do you need to know all this for?”

“Sir, I’m just following procedure. Now in your description you really failed to tell me some important things. Could you describe both women physically, I need to make note of features such as build and personality.”

“Okay... well Alice has always been the perfect mother. She helps out all the time with my son’s soccer team and volunteers for all kinds of school projects with both kids. She’s a really sweet woman, normally. As for looks, I guess you could say she’s athletic looking, thin, but she always has had very feminine curves. Her hips and legs are what first drew me to her. I’m not much of a breast man. Um... my daughter Lucy, well she looks a lot like her mother but is taller and has a good deal more curves. Her ... um... chest is larger I guess. But she’s a good girl, never been one to sneak off with boys or get in trouble at school.”

“Thank you very much sir. That helps. We at Trance-tory believe we should better get to know the customer in order to help them. Now we can move on to the more important issues at hand.”

“Good, can you explain why they’re all over each other? This is pretty fucked up if you ask me.”

“Of course sir, but I will need a little more information. Now you claim they were the ones who have used the toaster, when was that?”

“I guess this morning, I was upstairs and heard them gabbing away, just like they always do. Suddenly I heard... well I guess it was something like a loud collective gasp from the two of them. Next thing I know my son comes running upstairs saying his mother’s kissing his sister.”

“Good, okay I think I’m beginning to understand the problem. Now just for information, could I get your son’s name and age, oh and yours too if you don’t mind?”

“Of course, well my son Tyler is sixteen. My name is Drew and I’m forty-five.”

“Great, okay now you mentioned your son telling you what was happening. What did you first see when you saw Alice and Lucy this morning?”

“It was pretty disturbing, it still is actually.”

“That’s understandable sir, just tell me what you can.”

“Okay, I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen. Really, I may have first felt a little turned on. I mean, I didn’t know what I was looking at completely, but Alice had her top off and I just couldn’t help but look at her breasts.”

“I thought you said you weren’t a breast man?”

“I’m not, but it doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate what my wife has, she’s beautiful and seeing her topless in the kitchen, supposedly groping another woman was a real shock to the system. Anyway, I took a breath and quickly realized this ‘woman’ my wife was making out with and feeling up was none other than Lucy. I couldn’t believe how out of character they were acting. Really, if it hadn’t been for the fact that both were topless, I might have assumed they were playing an elaborate practical joke on me.”

“And your daughter, what is the first thing you noticed about her?”

“You mean besides the fact that she was topless?”

“So you looked at her breasts?”

“Of course I didn’t look at them but I saw them. My wife was squeezing away at one like she was trying to milk her or something. It’s kinda hard not to notice something like that.”

“I’m sorry sir, please just continue. What did they say or do that led you to assuming the Trance-tory Toaster was involved?”

“When I saw what they were doing, I guess I got a little enraged. I stormed into the kitchen and grabbed them both, forcing them from each other. My wife looked very upset to not be sucking her daughter’s face and her make-up was a little smeared from their activity. I asked what was going on and they both said the toaster made them this way. Alice said she was finishing breakfast and popped in a few pieces of toast. When Lucy went to get the toast out, their eyes locked and... and...”

“Sir, it’s okay. Just tell me what your wife said.”

“She said they decided they wanted to fuck each other, okay, are you happy. My wife told me she wanted to fuck our teenage daughter right there in the kitchen!”

“Sir, I understand your frustration but this is all coming together, and the good news is I believe we might be able to help you with this.”

“Really, I mean this is so messed up, do you want to know what they’re doing right now?”

“Not just yet. First, you said when you saw the two of them you first looked at your wife’s breasts. What was it on your daughter that first drew your eye?”

“Why do you have to know that?”

“Trust me sir, it’s all procedure, I’m just trying to help you out.”

“I ... I... don’t want to say.”

“Please sir, it’s completely okay. Was it her breasts?”

“No, no it wasn’t.”

“You mentioned liking legs, was it her legs?”

“Yes, okay, yes it was Lucy’s legs. I knew my daughter had attractive legs but when I walked in and saw them making out like that, well I saw that my wife had one hand lifting Lucy’s short skirt. Her creamy white thighs are what I looked at. Okay, why the hell is that important?”

“Oh believe me sir, it makes all the difference. Now could you tell me how your son gets along with his mother and sister?”

“Tyler?”

“Yes, is he a happy young man, does he get in trouble or talk back, do he and Lucy fight?”

“No, they all get along great, especially given his age. Exactly what does that have to do with anything?”

“It helps sir, it helps us to know the household, to know what’s important.”

“Right now, what’s fucking important is getting my wife and daughter to stop acting like lesbians, do you understand that?”

“Yes sir, I follow what you’re saying and completely understand your concerns. Now you mentioned what they are currently doing. Maybe now, you can describe that to me and please be very specific.”

“Okay fine, hold on, let me walk to the kitchen. Oh my god, okay it’s even worse than I thought. Yes son, I’m trying to figure this out right now, just stop looking at your mother and sister, go in the living room or something.”

“Sir, could you please have Tyler wait just a moment before leaving.”

“Hold on Tyler, she wants you to wait with me. No, I have no idea why.”

“Are you both there?”

“Yes, but really I don’t think there’s any reason my son should be watching this.”

“What are they doing?”

“Okay, um... my wife Alice is laying on the floor. Her dress is open and my daughter is still topless. Lucy is currently shoving her head between my wife’s legs. I think she’s ... she’s...”

“She’s what?”

“Licking her, okay, you really need to know that? My daughter is on the kitchen floor licking my wife’s cunt. Are you happy?”

“Of course not sir, it’s my goal to ensure you are all happy. Now please tell me anything else you see. Do you still like your daughter’s thighs, her legs? Can you see her breasts?”

“What? I mean of course I can see her breasts, she’s still topless and as for her legs, I told you I wasn’t sure who I was looking at when I first thought that.”

“But you like her legs, correct?”

“Sure, I mean they’re nice. But she’s eighteen, a lot of girls have great legs at that age.”

“And her breasts, do you like how they look?”

“That’s a sick question.”

“I just need to know if you like how her breasts look, are they jiggling, would you enjoy caressing them or even kissing them?”

“Okay just what the hell are you talking about, are you gonna help me fix this or not?”

“All right sir, please remain calm. Now, the good news is we can take care of this problem right now over the phone.”

“What’s the bad news?”

“There isn’t any sir, but I will need both you and your son to do this, is that okay?”

“Fine, what do we need to do?”

“Can you get to the toaster from where you are?”

“Well, my wife is on the floor right in front of it, but I think we can step over her.”

“Great, here’s what I need you both to do. Make your way over to the toaster. Take two slices of bread, you hold one, your son holds the other. Now carefully together, place the bread in the toaster. Let me know when you have done this.”

“Okay, hold on a second. Tyler come on, grab the bread off the table there. Yes, bring it over here. Wait, watch where you’re stepping, yeah just look at me but don’t step on your sister’s legs. Okay hold on while I try to nudge your mother out of the way. Yes, I see that, and stop looking at your mother there.”

“Sir, are you having any problems?”

“No, we’re here in front of the toaster. Okay, Tyler, take a piece of bread and do what I do. Now then, okay we’re done.”

“Excellent, you both inserted one piece of bread, correct?”

“Yes, now what?”

“Okay now, both of you need to push down the toast button and wait. This is important, when the toast pops back up, you each must pick up the exact same piece you placed in the toaster. Do you understand?”

“We got it, I put the phone on speaker so we can both hear you.”

“Good, now when you take the bread it doesn’t really matter what you do next, as long as you remain by the toaster.”

“And this will fix my wife and daughter?”

“Absolutely Drew, your family should be well and good in no time.”

“The toast popped up, dad”

“I see it son, okay on three, we both take our pieces. One... two... threeÉ”

“Sir, are you there, did you do as I instructed?”

“Yes, we’re here. I feel kinda strange. Are you sure we did it right?”

“If you both feel strange, that just means it’s working. Everything should be fine momentarily.”

“Great, I can’t tell you how much that means to me.”

“Are you still standing by the toaster?”

“Yeah, but my wife and daughter are still on the floor.”

“It takes a moment or two, tell me about your daughter’s body. What does it look like to you from where you’re standing?”

“It’s... well... it’s beautiful. I love how her thrusting tongue inside my wife’s cunt makes her muscles twitch in her lower back. Her legs look incredible. I just want to... I mean... what was I saying?”

“You were saying something you want to do with your daughter, can you tell me what that is?”

“Dad, I feel weird, what’s going on.”

“Be quiet Tyler, I’m trying to tell the nice lady what I want to do to Lucy. I think I’d like to get her up on all fours and shove my cock inside her, maybe fuck her for a while.”

“That’s very good sir, and Tyler if you can hear me, what are you looking at?”

“I feel weird. I’m looking at my mother, she’s still on the floor and my sister has been pulled away from her by my father.”

“Very good, now what is your father doing?”

“He’s pulling Lucy up so she’s on all fours like a dog. Now he’s reaching up beneath her skirt and taking off her panties. Oh wow, he’s moving in behind her and rubbing his hands all over her skin. I can’t believe this.”

“Tyler, focus on your mother. What is she doing?”

“She’s looking at me, her fingers are spreading open her cunt and... wow... I think she wants me to join her.”

“Go right ahead Tyler, but please place the phone on the floor so you can all hear me.”

“Okay, hold on just a second.”

“Ohhhh, oh daddy, oh daddy, yesss!”

“Drew are you still there?”

“Ohhh... yeah I’m here, what do you want?”

“Can you tell me what is happening?”

“Shit, oh yeah. I’m currently fucking my daughter doggy style on the floor. I’m also reaching around and squeezing her incredible teenage tits!”

“But I thought you weren’t a breast man.”

“Who the fuck cares, she’s got great tits, I may as well play with them while I slam my cock inside her.”

“Ohhhhh yes, oh daddy, fuck me please fuck me hard!”

“Shut up slut, what do you think I’m doing, now let daddy talk to the nice customer support lady.”

“Sir, what is your son doing?”

“Oh... unghh... he’s currently climbing between my wife’s spread legs. Unghh... yeah that’s right son, just go on shove it right in there, make her squeal!”

“That’s good, so he is fucking her?”

“Yeah, I’d say he’s making her quite the proud mother right now. I know he makes me proud fucking hard and deep like that.”

“That’s great, now just a couple more questions and I believe we’re done. Can you tell me what you plan to do regarding your daughter?”

“What do you mean, unghh? Oh yeah... I intend to do what any good father would do, fuck her tight little cunt and fill her slutty hole with loads and loads of cum. That is the whole point of what I’m doing right now.”

“Oh god, Oh daddy, oh wow, Oh I can feel it, I can feel it!”

“Quiet, honey, daddy’s still talking, unghh... oh damn!”

“That’s fine sir, so you’re telling me you will be happy to treat your daughter in that manner?”

“Ohhh... Absolutely. I just came inside her. Damn it feels good, her tight little belly feels so full, that is the point of the toaster right, to help fill bellies?”

“Exactly sir, I’m glad you see things our way. Is your son still fucking his mother?”

“Yes, I’d say Alice is going to get a bellyful of cum pretty soon. I’m already feeling hard again myself just watching. I may have to continue fucking my little princess here.”

“You do that sir, now I’m going to let you go, but before you hang up, I’d like to know if you as a family are willing to answer some questions from our automated system, just to make sure I’ve provided what assistance you were looking for when you called.”

“Fine, go ahead, thanks. Oh shit, baby, get ready for daddy again!”

“Hello and welcome to the Trance-tory Troubleshooting Satisfaction service check. You will be asked a series of three questions. Please answer them with yes or no. We appreciate your time and value you as Trance-tory customers. Are you ready to proceed?”

“Yessss, oh yess...”

“Thank you. Question number one, did the representative provide satisfactory help with your problem?”

“Oh yesss, oh fuck yesss!”

“Thank you. Question number two, concerning the product you called in regard to, are you likely to recommend it to others?”

“Yesss, yes, oh yes!”

“Thank you. One final question, as a family are you satisfied with Trance-tory products and service?”

“Yes! Oh yesss!”

“Thank you for choosing Trance-tory products, please have a nice day. Good bye.”

“Oh daddy, oh shit, it’s so big, fuck me like a dog, yessss!”

“Baby, daddy will fuck you like a bitch in heat any day. Now son, you might not want to spray cum all over your mother like that, you know she hates cleaning stains out of clothing, unghhh, Oh yeah!”

“Okay dad, hey you forgot to hang up the phone.”

“Huh? Sorry I got distracted, your sister really does have some amazing tits, I could squeeze em all day while letting her cunt squeeze me dry.”

“I said the phone dad, hold on a second mom.”

“Oh yeah, forgot, I got it”

-click-

The End