The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transformation, Chapter 1;

Carol sat there trying to figure out why she was there. She was not the sports type, and definitely not a cheerleader. Looking around her at all the other girls giggling and laughing as they undressed, she felt more and more out of place. Her parents had asked her to be more a part of the school programs hoping maybe it would break her tomboy image, and make her want to be more feminine. Now sitting there she wondered what she had been thinking and got up to leave. Suddenly the coaches voice could be heard asking all the cheerleaders, and possible new recruits to gather around. Standing with her was a woman dressed in black, holding a large box. As you know the new state law requires all cheerleaders to wear pantyhose under their uniforms to stop anything from being seen that shouldn’t be. Well just recently we have recieved grant from a company to provide all the pantyhose required for our cheerleaders. Today Mrs. Grant has arrived to bring us our first box, so we can try them for practice, and tryouts. Setting the box down and smiling as she opened the lid, the coach told all the students to get a pair and get ready for tryouts, and practice. As the cheerleaders all grabbed a pair the coach looked at Carol expectantly and Carol reached in the box to grab a pair of her own. Returning to her locker Carol sat back down and looked again at all the girls as they got ready. Groaning in distaste Carol set the hose down and started to take her clothes off. Completely naked she picked up the pantyhose and slid it up her legs, being a tomboy she completely detested pantyhose, but for some reason she was having all she could do to hide the incredible feelings of pleasure she felt. Sitting down, trying to compose herself she watched the other cheerleaders rub their legs together, and carress their legs with their hands moaning strangly. Watching this Carol started getting alittle wigged out, and as the coach reminded everyone they should be getting ready for practice Carol decided she wanted no part of it. Carol stood up, and went to pull the pantyhose back off, but found the feelings became way to intense the moment she touched the waist band. Trying over and over, Carol got herself so wound up into a frenzy that she almost started masturbating right there in front of everyone. Scared shitless, Carol sat down and started pulling her shirt back on, but was having alot of trouble with her pants. Once she got her pants back on, she attempted to put on her socks, but something about the pantyhose created such arousal that she almost climaxed right there. Giving up on the socks, she threw on her shoes, and started carefully walking towards the locker room door.

Every step brought Carol closer to a sexual release that she did not want at that time. Struggling to get out of the school yard, she needed to stop when she reached the bleachers. Sitting down she pulled off her shoes and wiggled her pantyhosed toes. Just that little bit of movement sent such a shiver up her spine that her fingers worked their way into her pants where she quickly brought herself to a climax and she felt the hose shift and something shoot up inside her sex and ass. Shocked and freaked out Carol couldnt do anything but lean back against the bleachers as whatever it was started to pulse and throb gently inside her. Slowly coming back to reality, but still finding it hard to concentrate Carol watched the cheerleaders work their way to the football field. Walking strangely and acting even stranger they arrived at the football field and began their routines. However after a few minutes they all began falling down and rubbing themselves with reckless abandon with everyone watching. A voice behind her broke her trance, and as she turned she realized it was her friend Matt who had come up behind her. “What was that?” Carol asked trying to sound cool and smooth. “Wow whats up with you? I was just saying that is something that you don’t see everyday, I wonder what is going on with them?” “I dunno” replied Carol, as she pulled her feet under the edge of the bleachers to hide them. Out on the football field things were becoming more and more crazy, as all the cheerleaders fell to the ground and started trying to stick their hands down inside their uniforms. “I think we might want to get out of here” said Carol as she tried to slip her sneakers on without causing another episode. Standing back up Carol took a step and the sensations and the pulsing in her sex brought her almost to her knees. Trying to cover up what just happened Carol jumped down off the bleachers and one of her shoes fell off causing her foot to be caressed by the many blades of grass on the ground where she landed. Falling to the ground trying to fight off another climax she lay there and Matt came up to her asking if she was ok. Glancing down at her foot a look of disbelief crossed his face as he said “what the hell? When did the tomboy start wearing pantyhose?” Completely embarrassed Carol sat up and smacked Matt hard. “Shut up, and lets get the hell out of here” grabbing her shoe, Carol slipped it on, got up, and both her and Matt walked away.

After a while Carol told Matt she needed to stop. Every step was a reminder of the pantyhose she was wearing, and every step was just that much more difficult to function without breaking into a desparate frenzy of masturbation to bring herself to a climax again. Sitting down she slipped off her shoes again carefully and looked down at her pantyhosed feet. At a loss for words, she didn’t even know what to think. On one hand she hated pantyhose with a passion, but on the other hand she couldn’t get enough of the way her feet looked covered in this beautiful hose. Racked with a sudden pulsing in her sex she almost fell off the steps she was sitting on. She could feel something inside her sex trying to work its way deeper inside her. Looking up at Matt he had a strange look on his face, and a genuine look of concern as he asked if she was ok. Carol recounted the entire list of events that had occured to that point and Matt listened without interuption. Finishing her story, Matt just sat there looking at her. Finally he broke the silence and asked “This woman that brought the box of pantyhose to the school, was she wearing pantyhose as well?” Carol just sat there with a puzzled look on her face “I am really not sure.. Come to think of it though, yes she was. And I keep seeing the strange smile on her face as she opened the box and at everyone as they got a pair.” Matt just sat there with Carol trying to help figure out what happened and how he could help. Carol just sat there looking at her hosed feet, trying to fight the need to stick her fingers where they shouldn’t be in public, and trying to ignore the ever so slight pulsing in her sex and ass. Finally she struggled to get her shoes on, and got up to go home. Matt stayed with her the rest of the way to her house, and she invited him in to hang out for a while. Walking in, Carol kicked off her shoes and said she would be back in a few moments. Going into her room she took off her pants and everytime her pants touched her legs she was brought to the edge of climax. Finally rid of the pants, she stood back up and grabbed the waistband again determined to take them off. Instantly she was brought to her knees from the pulsing in her sex trying to push her over the edge. Pulling harder her body betrayed her and she fell into orgasm after orgasm until she almost passed out. laying on her floor she felt whatever it was inside her shift and pulse deeper inside almost bringing her to the brink again. Getting up she put on a pair of shorts with great difficultly and slowly walk back to the living room. sitting down on the coach with Matt the front door opened and Carols parents walked in. Looking at their daughter they stopped dead int their tracks with a look of shock on their face. Smiling they told her it was great to see her trying to be more like a woman, and they went on to whatever it was they were doing. Matt looked over at Carol and said “I have to admit, even though this seems to be a problem right now you do look really sexy right now” Carol glared at Matt and punched him in the chest. As his hands went back down after defending himself from the blow one of them landed on her leg, and a strange look came over his face as he started rubbing the hose covering it. Carol’s head rolled back as she climaxed over and over again. Throwing herself at Matt she started kissing him and trying to pull his clothes off. Jumping up she grabbed his arm and practicly dragged him to her room where she threw off her clothes and finished stripping him. Jumping on him she started rubbing her legs all over Matt and all he could do was lay there lost in extasy. Finally Carol straddled Matt and dropped her pantyhosed sex down over his manhood and started riding him with reckless abandon. So lost in extasy was Matt that he didn’t notice the pantyhose changing around Carol’s sex becoming almost liquid like and start to flow down over his mid section and legs. So lost was he that he didn’t even notice when it started to form into pantyhose on his own legs, and as the hose started to work its way up into his ass he came like he had never came before.

Finally spent they separated from each other and as they lay on their backs breathing heavy, Carol felt a sharp pain shoot up her spinal cord and then total bliss. Matt totally spent lay there snoring quietly as Carol got up and viewed her work. Gone was the distractions of the hose, and Carol walked into the bathroom to pee. Reaching for the waistband of the pantyhose she realized it was gone, slightly paniced she finally decided to just sit down and let it go. As she did Carol felt the pantyhose shift and her pee flowed into the toilet with no problems. When she finished she could feel it go back into place and still sitting she looked down at her hosed legs. Tingling from toes to her waist relaxed her, and for the first time in a long time she felt happy. Standing up she looked at herself in the mirror admiring the form the hose gave her. As she turned to check out her own ass she saw it, the pantyhose appeared to blend into her skin and she could see what looked like veins going from the pantyhose into the lower part of her spine. Tracing her fingers over it Carol knew she should be worried, and scared but she wasn’t. All that mattered was that she was feeling good now. Turning away from the mirror she turned on the shower and got in. Letting the hot water run down her body she felt better and better, and finally when she got out and dried herself and the hose off she walked back to her room to see Matt starting to stir Putting her shirt back on, and shorts she sat down on the chair by her bed and waited for Matt to wake up. As he continued to stir, and woke up he looked over at Carol and smiled. Then as he shifted his body on the bed he realized something was wrong. Instantly his member shot to attention, and his hands shot back to his ass. Moving his hands from his ass to his legs a look of bliss came over his face and Carol watched the pantyhose start to pulse over his member and balls. Coming back to his senses he springs up off the bed yelling “What the hell”, and as he grabs the waistband, he drops to the floor moaning in extasy rubbing his legs together, stroking his member and trying to push the hose further up in to his ass. Watching him climax several times Carol smiled waiting patiently. Finally spent again, Matt sat up and carefully sat on the bed moaning as he did. He looked at Carol to explain, and Carol began “I don’t know what it is, all I know is it as bonded to me, and attached itself to my nervous system making me feel sooo good. It continues to grow inside me, and is traveling up my spine, but I don’t care.”