The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transformation, Chapter 2;

Coach didn’t know what to think, girls will be girls but this was something else. Never before had she had this problem where the cheerleaders wanted to goof off in the locker room before practice. They were normally rushing her out to the football field so they could get started. Now the entire squad lay on the field putting their fingers where they shouldn’t be masturbating in front of everyone. Trying to get control of the situation she started screaming at them, telling them to return to the locker room, but no one would respond to her. Finally she started shaking the students one by one bringing them back to reality. Telling them to return to the locker room they started moving there but slowly and acting as though they were in a drunken state. Hands still wandering, touching their legs, and slowly wandering towards their sex they would stop. Then like being brought back out of a dream they would start moving again towards the locker room. Finally getting all of them back to the building, she told them to strip down and hit the showers. watching them, she knew something was wrong when they pulled off the uniforms but all stopped when they got to the pantyhose. Everytime one of them would grab the waistband of their pantyhose they would get a strange look on their face and let go, or fall to the ground moaning in pleasure. Turning around the coach went back to her office to check out the box of pantyhose again. Looking around she notice the lady that brought them to the school was gone. Strange, she thought to herself and looked down into the box at the few pairs that were left. Looking the box over she could find no name or address on it, picking up a pair of the pantyhose she felt a strange sensation through her skin and found that she had started to drift off. Looking down at the hose in her hand she could not find a tag anywhere on it. Then she realized her other hand was trying to pull off one of her shoes. Putting the pantyhose back in the box she looked out her window at the locker room and gasped when she saw the cheerleaders all involved in some form of masturbation.

Bursting out of her office door she started screaming at the girls to stop what they were doing. Looking up at her they shook their heads and looked confused. They stood up looking at the coach and got a strange look on their faces. Slowly still rubbing themselves they walked towards the coach while a few of them circled around her. Not exactly sure what to do the coach started backing away from them looking for a way out. Suddenly she ran into one of them, and couldn’t figure out how they got behind her. Then she realized she had backed herself into the corner, and no one was behind her. Nowhere left to go, she stood there as the girls continued to get closer. finally one of the cheerleaders broke their silence “Why aren’t you wearing your pantyhose coach? We thought you were supposed to set a good example for the squad” Warning the girls to stay back had no affect on them, they still kept moving forward. Finally within arms reach the coach decided her job was not worth all this and she started swinging, trying to knock atleast one of them out. Moving as a group, they all grabbed ahold of her and slowly worked her to the ground. Still swinging and trying to kick the coach knew it was a losing struggle, more so when she felt the girls taking off her shoes and socks. Fear turned into panic, as they pulled her pants off and started sliding her panties down her legs. A couple of the girls started rubbing her legs with their hosed feet, and the coach could feel herself stop struggling. She wanted to scream, but her voice seemed to fail her as well. Then she felt it, one of the girls most have gone into her office, because now one of them was sliding a pair of pantyhose up her leg and then the other. As they reached her thighs the coach stopped fighting all together. She even found herself lifting her ass off the ground to help them slide the hose the rest of the way on. Once they let go of the waistband the cheerleaders let go of her and stood back smiling. The coach gasped and her hands instantly went to her legs where she rubbed them for a second and then stood up. Looking out at the other girls she turned and started towards her office, but every step she took she could feel the hose rub against her sex making it long for attention. Determined not to break down like her students she moved quicker towards the office and slammed the door behind her. Closing the blinds she heard them start giggling, and she lifted her shirt to grab the waistband and pull off the pantyhose. Grabbing it with both hands and pulling she collapsed to the floor moaning in pleasure. Unable to fight it anymore she stuck her hand down to her sex and started trying to push the pantyhose inside herself to finish. Then the climax hit her, again and again. As she started to come down she felt it, slowly and softly the hose worked its way up into her sex, and into her ass both pulsing slowly keeping her aroused.

Standing up, she tried to pull on the waistband again, with the same result. Only this time she stopped before she ended up on the floor masturbating again. Confused and aroused she looked around her office for her clothes, before remembering they were out in the locker room on the floor. Looking out the window again she saw the cheerleaders back where they were pleasuring themselves. Opening the door and walking out to get her clothes she wanted so badly to join them. Shaking it off she grabbed her clothes and returned to her office where it took her quite a while to pull her pants on without encouraging the wonderful throbbing between her legs to increase and help it along. Giving up on her socks, she slipped her sneakers on and finally broke down into another furious session of pleasing herself. Several climax’s later she felt the hose side deeper into her and found it even harder to think straight. Getting up she walked out of her office, the students smiled and waved to her, and she waved back. Finally after a hard struggle she got into her car and started the motor. Vibrations through the seat she was sitting on caused the hose to vibrate a littl bit more and she could feel it working its way deeper into her. Stomping on the gas she sped away trying to get home before another episode that she lost control. Arriving home coach struggled to get into the house, and rushed to her bedroom to get her shoes and pants off. Once off she grabbed the waistband again and yanked as hard as she could. Waking up on the floor she tried to figure out how she got there, getting up and looking down she remembered and was at a loss as to what to do. Putting on some shorts she felt better than when she had the pants on. Walking out to the living room she sat down on the couch as her husband arrived home. Walking in he looked her over and asked what the special occation was. Looking over at him, she smiled, and walked over to give him a kiss. Reaching around her to grab her ass he rubbed his hand on coaches hosed leg and that was all it took to drive her over the edge. Grabbing her husband she threw him on the couch and started ripping his clothes off him. once finished she threw off her own and lowered herself down on his member riding him like never before.

Several hours later, coach rolled off her husband. Looking down at him she noticed he was now also wearing pantyhose. She stood there for a minute gazing down at him when a horrible burning pinching feeling started at the bottom of her spine. Sitting down the pain eased away followed by a wonderful feeling of bliss. Standing up she walked to the nearest mirror and admired her legs. Never before had she noticed how beautiful her legs looked in hose. Slowly turning around she noticed what looked like tendricles or veins from the hose going into her skin at the base of her spine gentle pulsing with life. Rubbing them lightly with her hand she smiled and returned to the couch where she rubbed her husbands hosed leg and listened to him moan in his sleep. Suddenly waking he looked around in shock trying to panic. In a soothing voice the coach told him to relax and slowly worked her way back up to his manhood watching the hose pulsing around his balls and into his shaft.Working her way up she lowered herself back over his manhood and he started moaning in extacy. Grabbing hold of her he started thrusting again with reckless abandon and they continued again several times climaxing over and over. Finally exhausted again they separated and he flinched in pain and he felt a burning sensation around the base of his spine. As the pain disappeared he sat up with a look of bliss on his face. Looking over at his wife he got up, rubbed a hand on her leg and thanked her for her gift. Smiling she looked him over and gathered up her clothes from the floor.

Putting her clothes in the hamper, she got it the shower without even bother to try and remove the hose. After cleaning herself off, and drying she grabbed and shirt, and pair of shorts. After getting dressed she headed to the kitchen prepared dinner, and sat down to eat with her husband that had just gotten out of the shower as well. Looking him over as he sat down she was proud of her work, and told him that she intended to return to the school for more hose after dinner. Smiling he said he would go with her, and that he had some suggestions of people that he would like to give them to. After dinner they did the dishes together and set off for the school. Arriving and getting to her office she picked up several pairs and shivered with delight at the sensations going through her body. It was as if she was being rewarded for her actions, and she didn’t want it to end. Leaving the locker room the two of them used her master key to distribute several pairs of pantyhose to the classrooms. After placing a pair on each of the teachers desks the locked back up the school, and headed home with plans of spreading the love of pantyhose to others.

Walking through the door, coach pulled off her clothes and looked at her husband. He saw what she was doing and quickly followed suit. Throwing themselves at each other they went at it again and again until wee hours ofthe morning. As they separated coach felt a new burning sensation just a bit higher than the last time and got up to see what it was. On the way to the mirror the burning sensation stopped and her body filed with a sense of bliss and need. The need for more sex, and the need to put the pantyhose on other people. Looking in the mirror her eye instantly drawn to her legs she was almost hypnotized watching the hose pulse with a life of its own up and down her legs. Turning around she gasped as she saw that the tendricles now were going from the hose to the first and second disc of her back. Instantly panic set in, but quickly faded back out as the feeling of bliss increased. Rubbing the pulsing tendricles she smiled, turned back around and went back to her husband for another round.