The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transforming Jennifer

Chapter Two

I had given Jennifer the first CD the very Monday I got it from Brenda. It was now Friday and not much had changed. Even though we had sex twice during the past 5 days nothing compared to nailing Brenda in my office. I decided to skip the last 2 days for the first CD and move ahead with the second one. When I got home I could tell Jennifer was in a foul mood, this could work to my advantage...

“What’s wrong Jenn?” I asked. “Tough day at work?”

“Yeah.” She said. Then she went on to explain her day in great detail to me. All I could think of was taking her into the bedroom.

“Well, I have good news for you, I made you another CD.” I said as I produced number 2 from my briefcase. “Tell you what, don’t worry about dinner, go in the bathroom, fill up the tub, put on your headphones and relax.”

“Brian, that sounds like a great idea. I’m really not that hungry anyways. Can you take care of diner for yourself?”

“Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.” With that I gave her a kiss on the forehead and sent her on her way. Before she was even in the bathroom she was getting her CD player ready and putting on her headphones.

Jennifer spent the next 2 hours in the tub listening to CD #2. When she exited the bathroom she kept the headphones on. She must have listened to the CD four times that night and actually fell asleep listening to it. This weekend promised to be a major improvement.

For me, that night was full of great dreams. Thoughts of Jennifer walking around the house with just her high heels on, the two of us sharing a bed with Brenda, watching the 2 of them go at it, even Janine made her way into my dreams. At times the dreams felt so real that I could feel them on my tool. When I woke up I found out why. I opened my eyes to see Jennifer completely naked on top of me. Let’s face it, there are a lot of good ways to wake up, waking up with your girlfriend on your already hard cock is definitely one of them. Jennifer had never gotten on top before. She preferred the missionary position. Her preference had obviously changed.

“I thought this might be a good way to wake you...” She said as she realized I had opened my eyes. “...I hope you don’t mind.”

“No, not at all!!” It was then I remembered what He and Brenda had told me. They both said that I should not act surprised by Jennifer’s new actions and that I should use positive reinforcement to let her know I enjoyed them. I then slid my hand up her thigh and rubbed her clit saying. “This is definitely the best wake up call I have ever received!” She grunted loudly grinding her hips into mine and came.

Jennifer and I had sex for almost an hour during which we explored most of the positions she had considered dirty or taboo before. When we were done we even jumped into the shower again. She paid great attention to washing off my member with the soap. As she worked the soap up and down my shaft I started to get hard again.

“Uh oh,” She said coyly. “What’s going on down there?”

“I don’t know, you tell me.” Was my answer.

“I think I need to take a closer look.” She said as she kissed her way down my chest.

Jennifer rinsed the soap off my once again hard cock and took it into her mouth. I’m not sure what was on that CD, but there was obviously a section on blowjobs. Jennifer had never liked giving or for that matter receiving head before, which was unfortunate considering how much I liked both, you couldn’t tell that now. She pulled out all the stops, licking the shaft, taking my balls into her mouth and sucking on them while pumping me with her fist, she even decided that humming while I pushed on the back of her throat would be fun. The sensation was amazing. When I warned her I was about to come she just worked harder pumping her mouth over my organ. I had assumed that she would want to get out of the way or stop given her previous ideas on come. This was not the case, when she felt my load working its way to the very top she held me in place with her hands and pulled me further into her mouth. The scene I was witnessing made this load a big one. She took it all! I was amazed. Without saying a word she sucked me dry and gently rinsed my sensitive cock off again.

Jennifer stood back up, looked me square in the eyes and said. “Now what do you want for breakfast?” I almost fell over.

A little while later Jennifer and I were seated at the breakfast table. She was wearing one of my white button down collared shirts with only the bottom 2 buttons fastened and I was in my boxers.

“Brian, I need to do something.” She said flatly.

“Like what.” This should be good I thought.

“I hate my look, my appearance and I want to change it.”

“Whatever you want to do is fine with me.” I said hoping to encourage her. Jennifer had always been very attractive but she hated makeup and never did anything with her long blonde hair. She had a beautiful figure, 5′9 (only and inch shorter than me), 36—24—36, but she constantly covered it up with long loose fitting clothes.

“Good, I am going to make an appointment to get my hair done.” She said with great pride. “Maybe I’ll get a manicure too.”

“Go right ahead.” I said. “You never spend any money or time on yourself. Go have fun today and make the most of it.”

Jennifer jumped up to her feet and came over to kiss me. As she leaned forward to kiss me I slid one hand inside her shirt and the other between her legs. She let out a gentle moan as I circled her nipple with my finger and kissed her other tit though her shirt. She pulled the material away from her chest allowing me easier access while my other hand found her still moist vagina.

“Ohh, yesss...” she sighed as I slid a finger inside her.

“Does that feel good?”

“Mmmfff, yeesss.” She took her hands off the shirt and put one on the back of my head pulling it further onto her breast. " I love when you suck on my tits.” Her other hand found my wrist and started to work my finger in and out of her box faster. “Briaannn!” she moaned. “Tickle that spot like you did this morning.”

“What spot is that?” I asked toying with her.

“Brian, P..P...Pleaseeee.!” She cried. “You know the spot.”

“Are you begging?” I asked.

“No. Yes. I don’t know.” I didn’t want to push her too far so I slid another finger into her dripping crotch and rubbed her clit with my thumb. “Ooohhhh!! Yeessss!!” She arched her back and came. This wasn’t like earlier though, she physically squirted come from her body soaking my hand, arm and leg. It took her a minute to regain her composure and steady herself. She leaned forward and kissed me hard.

“If we keep this up, I’ll never leave to get my hair done.” She said scoldingly.

“Okay, you win.” And I removed my fingers from her pussy.

She moved quickly on unsteady legs to the bedroom. Within several minutes she came back out. She was wearing a long white sundress but was barefoot and not wearing pantyhose. According to Jennifer and her mother a lady always wore pantyhose.

“Do you think I would look good in high heels.” Jennifer asked.

“You look good in the heels you have.”

“No silly, I mean real high heels.” She said pointing her toes to accentuate the question.

“Yeah, I think you would.” Was my giddy reply. “Jennifer, in all seriousness, if you think you would look good in something or want to try to wear something than try it. If I don’t like it I’ll let you know.”

She was gone for hours. I spent most of my time working around our 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment we needed to get so her parents wouldn’t know we were sleeping in the same bed. Little did they know what their little princess was up to now. After spending several lost hours on the Internet checking out lingerie sites I decided I needed another shower. The shower I had taken earlier in the day hadn’t cleaned more than one part of my body, although it was really clean when we were done. I went into the bathroom, stripped out of my boxers and got on the shower. I didn’t even hear Jennifer return.

I had just started to shampoo my hair when I heard Jennifer taping her fingernails on the bathroom door.

“Brian?” She called out slowly.

“Hi Honey. You were gone for quite a while. I hope you found something you like.” I certainly knew I would like whatever she found.

“Oh yeah,” she stated flatly. “I was quite busy, but I really gotta pee.”

“I’ll be out of here in a minute.” Jennifer had always had hang ups about the bathroom too. You couldn’t go to the bathroom while someone else was in there. We had a big fight when we first moved in because I came in to take a pee when she was showering. Yet I clearly heard her put the toilet seat down.

“Don’t worry about it.” She said. “You don’t have to rush.” I strained my ears to hear if she was actually peeing. “So, I got the works at the beauty salon, manicure, facial, pedicure and a new hair style. I hope you like the way it came out.”

“What else did you do?” I could actually hear the blood coursing through my arteries but not the sound of her peeing.

“Well, I went to one lingerie store but didn’t really see anything I liked.” Disappointment just set in hard. “Then I remembered there was a shop that sold dance and club wear on the other side of town.”

“Dance wear?” I asked.

“Yeah, you remember the place that got protested against when it opened last year?” She said very matter of factly. “They sell the stuff the exotic dancers wear, platform heels, adult costumes, videos and sex toys.”

I am not sure what made a bigger sound when it hit the floor of the shower, the soap or my jaw. I pulled the shower curtain back to see Jennifer sitting on the toilet. She was actually peeing, as far as I could tell at least.

“You looked shocked.” She said. “Haven’t you ever seen a woman pee before?” Unable to produce words I shook my head no. “Take a look!” Jennifer then, as if she did it everyday, pulled her sundress up to her waist, spread her legs about a foot apart and showed me her crotch. The gold colored stream of water emanating from her was unmistakable. “Your getting shampoo in you eyes.” I couldn’t hear her. “Brian. Brian! Brian!!”

“What?” I replied distractedly.

“Your getting shampoo in your eyes and water everywhere.” She said scornfully. “If you don’t stop I’m going to have to spank you! No close the curtain and rinse off.”

“Okay.” I closed the shower curtain on autopilot and continued to ignore the stinging in my eyes. If I lost my vision now it wouldn’t be that big a deal, I had seen it all!

Jennifer went on to explain her shopping trip to Hulla-Ballou, the dancewear store. The salesperson there was a lovely young woman who helped her a lot. “The sales girls will actually model the stuff for you. The girl who helped me was gorgeous!” Jennifer stated with much pride. I pictured Jennifer and some 22 year old hard body playing dress up with lingerie. “She even let me wear my headphones while I shopped. I hope you don’t mind...”

“Mind, why would I mind?” I said shitting the water off.

“Let me finish silly. They have private rooms for special shoppers, I made us an appointment tomorrow. Normally they are closed on Sundays and Mondays, but the girl is going to come in for us Sunday.”

“So let me get this straight,” I said, thinking I was dreaming. “You want me to go to a lingerie store while you and some other woman model clothing for me?” I stepped out of the shower as Jennifer was readjusting her sundress. “I think I can handle that.”

“I thought you might be able to suffer through it.” She said embracing me. It was then that I noticed she was now several inches taller than me.

“You know you are getting your dress all wet.” I said as I kissed her.

“That’s fine, I was taking it off anyways.” With one fell swoop she pulled her dress off over her head. Jennifer was now wearing a white lace matching push up bra, garter belt and thong set with tan stockings and white heels. “What do you think?” She asked taking a step back.

“You look great!!” I said, Jennifer’s tits were actually touching in the center and looked like they were falling out of her top. I stepped forward and kissed Jennifer hard. Our tongues intertwined as our hands explored each other’s bodies. Once again Jennifer’s hands found my crotch and she massaged my cock until it was hard.

“Help me out of these will you?” Jennifer asked between kisses. She was attempting to remove her thong. She had put her thong on over her garter belt, I grabbed both sides of her thong and pulled it straight to the floor. This put my face right in front of her pussy. The scent was all too familiar and enjoyable. I pushed Jennifer gently back towards the vanity and started to kiss her inner thighs. She was running both hands through my hair as she tried to guide my head towards her pussy quickly. I was resisting diving into her honey pot too quickly. Jennifer lifted her right leg and used her heel to push me into the position she wanted. “Briannn.” She cooed. “Stop teasing me!”

“Not teasing you takes all the fun out of it Jenn.” I said wickedly. “I want to drive you to the edge and keep you there.” I blew onto her clit. Both her hands clenched the back of my head and she dug her shoe into my back.

“Brain! Do it now!” She demanded.

“Do what honey?” I blew on her clit again. “This?”

“Mmmm. No, not that, well not just that.”

“Then what,” I gave her clit a quick lick. “This?”

“Oh yesss! That’s what I want! More of that.” She was practically begging now.

“Tell me what you want Jennifer.” I said still teasing her.

“I...I...I wan...I want you to eat me.” That was what I wanted. I dove in licking small circles around and on her clit while sliding two fingers in her pussy. “Oh God. Yes! Lick it! Oh yes. Just like that! Lick my hot little pussy. Mmmmm. Move your fingers faster. That’s it...that’s it...oh...yessss!!!” Jennifer grabbed two handfuls of my hair and yanked my head forward while pressing into my back with both legs. Spasms shot through Jennifer’s body as she once again shot come from her body. When the spasms slowed she asked in a content voice. “Do you like that? Do you like it when I talk dirty.”

“Oh yeah baby,” I said. “I like it a lot.”

“Then come with me. I have something you will really like.” She eased her legs off my shoulders and stood using the counter to brace herself. I followed her into our bedroom where there were a number of pink bags on the floor. “Sit on the bed lover.” She stood in front of me and bent over to look in the bags.

“What are you looking for?” I asked.

“Just wait and see.” She waved her ass in front of me and continued to look. “If I’m taking me too long you can always spank me.” I gave her right cheek a good whack. “Oh, that was a good one!?” She said. “Found it.” She stood up and turned around to show me what she was holding. “Wanna tie me up?”

“Sure!” I answered. Jennifer was holding a pair of black leather wrist cuffs in front of her and a black leather strap.

“Okay, I’ll keep myself occupied while you attach the cuffs.” Jennifer then dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. She took one hand and held my cock while she held the other one up before me. I started to put one of her cuffs on while I watched her head bob up and down on my cock. It took me several minutes to get both cuffs on her. When they were on she looked up at me and ran her tongue up the shaft of my cock one more time before kissing her way up my chest. As she kissed my neck she whispered, “now you have to tie me to the bed with the strap.” She crawled on the bed past me and lay down putting her arms over her head. “Come on honey, you’re going to like this.” She said prodding me. I moved next to her on the bed and began to anchor the strap to the headboard. “Pull the strap up tight.” Jennifer instructed. “Yeah, that’s it.” I pulled the strap up and tied it off. As I began to kiss my way down her body I unclasped her front close bra. Her tits spilled out as they were released. “Hmm, that feels good.” Jennifer said as I circled her nipples with my tongue. “Don’t stop now...” I lingered at her tits for a moment and then moved down her stomach to her waist. “Do you like these?” She asked seductively lifting her legs in the air. I nodded yes. “Who knew 5 inch heels would be so comfortable. Do you like them?” I nodded yes again. Once I regained my composure I started to kiss my way down her shapely legs alternating legs until I reached her pussy. It was wet and dripping. “Oh yes, eat me! Eat me NOW!” I dove into her pussy tongue first while holding her legs up with my hands. “Oh MIGOD YESSS!!” She screamed as she orgasmed. “Oh Brian, tongue my asshole, please.” She begged. “Tongue it and one day you can fuck me in it.” That was all I needed to hear. I jammed my tongue in her asshole as I continued to finger fuck her pussy. “Uhhhh, I’m coming again!! YESSS!!” I licked up her flowing juices and moved up between her legs. “Kiss me. I want to taste my come on your lips and tongue.” Jennifer instructed. We locked in a deep kiss as I slid my rock hard cock into her. Breaking our kiss she screamed, “OH YES!!” as she came again. I leaned back and grabbed her ankles spreading her legs as far apart as they would go. “Oh my God, right there Brian.” She said between short breaths. “Hold it right there.” Arching her back she actually came again. Catching her breath Jennifer closed her eyes and smiled contently. I started to slowly slip my cock in and out of her again pausing just before pulling the tip completely out. “That’s not fair.” She said. I continued to do it as she squirmed beneath me. “More Brian. I want more.” I picked up my pace. “Oh yes, harder.” I pumped a little faster. “No Brian, not faster, HARDER!” She moaned. I pulled almost all the way out and slammed into her. “Uuhhh! Yes! That’s it!! Hard!” She screamed. I did it the same way again to the same reaction. After doing that four of five times Jennifer asked me to stop for a minute. “Brian, this is what I want. Close your eyes. Trust me Brian, close your eyes and picture an ex girlfriend who hurt you.” It didn’t take long for me to find that mental image. “Now picture you are in bed with her like we are now. Keep your eyes closed and trust me.” I closed my eyes again and instead of re-picturing the ex I thought of Brenda face down on my desk as she was last week.. “Have you got her in your mind Brian?” I nodded yes. “Now, I am right on the brink of a major orgasm and I need you to fuck me like you would fuck her if you had the chance.” I opened my eyes and looked at Jennifer again. “She looked deeply into my eyes and stated, “Hate fuck me Brian. Slam me like you would slam her. Do it!” I put her ankles on my shoulders, grabbed her waist and slammed into her repeatedly. “Uuhhh! Uuhhh! YES!” She screamed. “That’s IT! YYEESSSS!” We both climaxed at the same time and I collapsed on top of her. We kissed slowly as I untied her.

“I have to go to the bathroom Brian.” Jennifer said struggling to get to her feet. “Oh damn, my stockings are all wet. Sorry honey, I have to change.” She grabbed one of the pink bags and headed to the bathroom. In a minute she returned in a pink sheer baby doll with matching G-string.

“I didn’t realize you liked rough sex like that Jenn.” I said as she climbed into bed.

“I never really thought about it,” she replied. “I was really in a dirty mood today after spending all that time with that salesgirl and this seemed like the perfect thing for my mood. I’m gonna be sore tomorrow though.”

I was too busy creating an image of the sweet little thing that worked as a model in a lingerie store. Maybe she was a 22 year old hard body with big tits trying to work her way through college. Blonde, no, maybe a brunette, like Janine. My mind was racing again with thoughts of threesomes and hot girl on girl action. Tomorrow would be a great day, I was positive...

When I awoke in the morning Jennifer was already in the shower. I began to wonder if it was a wonderful dream I had. When she emerged from the bathroom I was satisfied that it was not. Jennifer was wearing a short red silk robe; she walked out of the shower and jumped right on top of me. We immediately started to kiss.

“Brian,” she said as I slid my hands up her robe finding her bare ass, “I’d love to make love to you right now, but we overslept and are running late. So be a good boy and take a shower.”

I released my grip on Jennifer’s rump and moved to the shower. We left the apartment about 20 minutes later. Jennifer was wearing a short dress with spaghetti straps that barely contained her ample cleavage. She had decided to go without bottoms as her pussy hurt from the prior nights activities. This of course left me with a great sense of pride.

When we arrived at the store Jennifer had me park around back. She confidently walked up to the back door and knocked. I on the other hand was a little freaked out, Hulla-Ballou was not in the best of neighborhoods, plus it was a store for women’s clothing and I was a guy. I was positive walking in here was against some male code. I barely noticed the girl who let us in as my back was turned to her when she opened the door. By the time my eyes adjusted the sight before me was lovely. The girl was wearing thigh high leather boots with spiked heels, black leather hot pants that only covered half of her tanned and toned ass, and a black leather bra. As she turned she looked even better, her stomach was flat, her breasts were large and her face was...

“Brian, this is my friend Brenda.” Jennifer said. “She is the girl who helped me the other day.” Brenda walked straight towards me and shook my hand.

“Hi Brian,” she said, “nice to meet you.” I was speechless. “Jenn, I think Brian likes this outfit. You should look into getting one yourself. Would you like that Brian?” I nodded yes.

“Brenda, I am going to head to the changing room,” Jennifer stated, “I already know what I want to show Brian first. Can you take him to the modeling room for me?”

“Sure!” Brenda answered. She turned to me and looking straight in my eyes said. “Breathe and relax. Just follow me, Jennifer doesn’t suspect a thing.” Brenda then explained that she worked here and that He actually owned the store. The subjects shopping here more than make up for the modest fee he charged for the CD’s. Brenda opened the door to a nicer room in the back. It had a couple of leather recliners in the center and mirrors on every wall plus a couple on the ceiling. “Here, sit down, you look like you need a drink.” She said as she eased me towards a chair. Brenda walked over to the bar and turned on the stereo. A moment later she came back with a beverage and I downed it immediately. I began to relax as Jennifer walked in with the first outfit.

“What do you think?” She asked. Jennifer was wearing a French maids outfit that really showed off her legs. The dress was skin tight except for the flair of the petty coat. Her stocking tops were just visible beneath her ruffled panties. Her breasts were pushing so far out that her areola were just visible out of her dress. She was a vision of black satin and white lace.

“Wow, your legs look great!” I said.

“It’s not my legs your eyes are locked on right now Darling.” She replied. “Brenda, I think we’ll take this one. Can you help me with something?” And the two of them disappeared behind the door.

I was a little nervous about them being together considering how well things were now going for Jennifer and I right now. With the music playing in the background and the drink I had polished off I was beginning to feel more relaxed. As I was contemplating my relaxation the door opened again.

“Okay,” Jennifer said, “I have a problem. I don’t know if you will like this outfit like this or how Brenda is wearing it.” Brenda stepped out wearing almost identical to what Jennifer had on. Both were wearing school girl outfits, white semi-sheer blouses tied just under their white lace bras, short red plaid skirts over white ruffle back panties and black patent leather heels. The only difference was Jennifer had short matching ruffled socks while Brenda had on thigh high white opaque stockings. They looked like twins even with the different hair colors and leg coverings.

“I’d do you both.” I said accidentally.

“I guess he likes them both,” Jennifer said to Brenda moving to kiss her, “thanks.” Jennifer gave Brenda a quick kiss on the lips. I instantly got an erection. Then, much to my dismay Brenda turned and walked out of the room. “I hope you meant that you liked both,” Jennifer said to me with a noticeable amount of irritation, “you little pervert.”

“Yeah,” I said trying to recover, “that’s what I said, I mean meant.”

The next two hours were spent watching Jennifer parading in and out of the room wearing various outfits, negligees, lingerie, satin, silk, lace, leather and even latex. All of them were great and really accented her fantastic body. We left about 3 and a half hours after we arrived after spending $500 or so. She even bought a couple of items for me, all of them were thongs that cramped my package, but she liked them. The reward was having Jennifer empty out her old underwear to make room for her new purchases. Every night when I came home from work was a new adventure. On Monday I walked in to see Jennifer with her hair in pigtails in her schoolgirl outfit bending over in the living room to pick up a pencil. The next two weeks were very similar. She even started to workout in the mornings, usually wearing a pair of spandex shorts that always rode up and a low cut sports bra. I was in heaven. Nothing, but nothing would compare to the Friday night she went out with her friends dancing.

“Listen honey,” she said, “some of the girls are going out to a club on Friday after work. We may be back late, but I’m sure I can make staying up well worth your effort. Especially if you are on the couch only wearing one of those spandex numbers I bought you...” I wasn’t sure if this was a request or a demand, but I was willing to take the chance.

“I’ll see what I can do.” I replied.

When Friday night came around I got home, made dinner for myself and started the debate. Should I or shouldn’t I be waiting for her on the couch in one of those marble bags she got for me. I thought of the realm of possibilities for Jennifer and I tonight. Her words “making it well worth your effort” kept ringing in my ears. As the evening kept passing, and I kept drinking, I finally decided that I would give in and put one of those things on. I couldn’t see how Jennifer thought thongs were more comfortable; maybe it was because she never wore boxers.

Sitting on the couch in a thong made me feel like a complete ass. “This had better be worth it” I said aloud to no one. The time continued to crawl by. I fell asleep around 12:30 and was awoken by Jennifer when she came in after 2 am. It took a moment for my eyes to focus after she turned on the lights and my head to clear then I saw her. Jennifer was wearing a dress, if you could call it that, made out of spandex. It clung to every curve of her body. It was quite obvious by the fit of the dress that she wore nothing underneath it. To make it even more obvious there was a sheer panel on either side of the dress running from under the arm to the hemline, which ended just below her ass cheeks. The bright silver long sleeve dress came to the edges of her shoulders and the neckline swooped low between her breasts.

“You must have been quite a hit in that outfit.” I said in a scornful tone.

“I knew you would like it.” She said as she walked towards me. “I can make you forget about all those guys checking me out tonight you know.”

“Oh yeah.” I said wonder how that would be accomplished.

“Oh yeah!” She said as she climbed on top of my lap and kissed me. I ran my hands up and down her dress, she felt great. When she broke our kiss she stood up with each of her high heel clad shoes on either side of my hips. Jennifer started to dance seductively above me. I could see right up her short dress, she was already wet. She began to rub her hands all over her body and slowly pulled her arms out of the sleeves of the dress pulling it low enough to expose her tits. She began to seductively play with her tits and licking at her nipples. While feeding herself one tit she began to slide her other hand towards her crotch. Slowly she began to rub herself in front of my face. “Enjoying the show?” She asked. Of course I was. She then slowly started to hike her skirt up above her hips and lowered herself to my mouth. Jennifer rested her knees on the back of the couch and allowed me perfect access to her pussy. She began to hump my face like a woman who never had sex before. I was positive that she came several times while in that position.

Jennifer stepped off the couch and kneeled before me. “Oh yeah, I like your choice in undergarments Brian!” She said as she freed my cock from its spandex prison. Jennifer was deep throating my cock like she had never done so before. I could actually see her lips around the base of my cock. It wasn’t long before I was building up a load to fill her throat with. As it began to build in the base Jennifer tightly clamped her index finger and thumb around my organ. I felt as if I was shooting my load but she was able to keep it from passing her fingers.

“How did you do that?” I asked in amazement.

“Oh, you know,” she started, “girls talk and you get ideas. Plus, I’m not done with you yet!” Jennifer straddled my lap and slipped my cock inside her. I reached up to play with Jennifer’s bouncing breasts as she braced herself on the back of the couch with one hand. Her actions with the other hand amazed me; she slid it down her front, across her belly and began to rub her clit. She had never done anything like that before either!! It was quite a show. Come gushed out of her body again. Once again I was nearing climax. “Oh no you don’t!” Jennifer said scoldingly and she grabbed me by the cock again. For the second time tonight I had the feeling of shooting my load without actually doing it.

“Why did you do that?” I demanded. Having the feeling of release without the real release was just cruel.

“I told you,” she said looking straight into my eyes, “I’m not done with you yet!” She spun off me and sat on the couch next to me with her legs spread. “Here is the way it is going to work my little boy toy.” She said playing with my cock. “Either you are going to give me what I need, or, I am going to finish it my self. I am so horny right now I could hump a fire hydrant!!” I had no choice, I stood up, knealt before her and plowed into her again. She kept one hand locked on her clit moving furiously. When she orgasmed several more times she decided she needed a change of scenery. Jennifer climbed up on the couch with her knees on the seat cushions and her arms on the back and had me fuck her doggie style. I grabbed her hair and pulled her towards me determined to give her the best fuck of her life. She went nuts, she was like a bucking bronco trying to throw me. It was unbelievable, as the stirring in my nuts began to build again I hoped that this would be the time I could finish the job. At the last moment she clamped onto the base of my shaft again.

“Dammit!” I was really getting agitated now. I hadn’t had a case of blue balls this bad since those dances in high school.

Jennifer pulled me out of her and said. “I know you want to come inside me lover, and I want you to come inside me too, just not there.”

“Well where then?” I asked stupidly.

“Grab the KY Jelly out of my purse and I’ll let you know.” I handed Jennifer her purse and my hopes arose as she smeared the cold lubricant on my cock. She then mounted the couch again and smeared the remainder around her asshole. “Have you figured it out yet lover?”

I walked up behind her and slowly slid my cock into her tight asshole. It felt amazing. I couldn’t believe how tight it was sliding in and out of her ass. Again Jennifer slid her hand down towards her crotch. She began to masturbate as I plowed her ass. It was quite the visual. Then she upped the ante and started talking.

“Oh yeah baby,” she said seductively, “That’s how I like it. You feel so good in my tight little virgin ass.” Her words and the way she looked were sending me over the top. “Briann, fuck me harder. Come on Briann HARDER!” I pulled back on Jennifer’s hair and started to fuck her harder. I could actually hear my balls slapping against her pussy. “That’s it....That’s it....YESSSS!!” We climaxed at the same time. Her pussy juice splattered onto the cushions of the couch and dampened my legs as I filled her asshole with three loads worth of come. She collapsed on the couch and I collapsed on top of her. We stayed there for several minutes before crawling our way back to our bedroom.

After that night things slowed down a little, we still had sex nightly and when her period began they turned into nightly blowjobs. Three weeks later Jennifer was gone. She said she was going out again and left me waiting on the couch with a raging hard on trapped in a man’s thong. I fell asleep on the couch and didn’t awake until noon on Saturday, alone...