The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transforming Jennifer

Chapter Three

I woke up a little after noon on Saturday and immediately started to look around the apartment for Jennifer. I was still wearing the thong she insisted I wear; the end of my cock was stuck to the material due to the dried pre come, which had escaped during the night. Bad enough this thing was uncomfortable in the back, I was now worse in the front. After separating my privates from the material and relieving myself I called Jennifer at work. There was no answer, the bank she works at closes at noon so I would just have to wait for her to return.

I was getting more and more concerned as the day passed. I tried to call some of her friends to no success. I considered calling the police, but what the hell would I tell them? I could picture the questions now, “Has your girlfriend been acting strangely lately?” they would ask. “Oh, why yes officer! I had her hypnotized with a CD and now she fucks like an animal. None of the pictures I have of her look like her now because she now dresses like a complete slut. Did I mention the man who gave me the CD is nameless?” That would go over well. I don’t think I slept at all Saturday night because of nightmares of me in jail wearing only a thong.

On Sunday I found his business card again, but according to the automated voice his number was not in service. The day crawled by. Sunday night I left a message for my boss, Mr. Mc Kittrick that I would be in late on Monday. I was waiting outside the bank on Monday morning for the doors to open. Jennifer’s boss, Shelly, was in at 9:30 and I was waiting outside her office.

“Brian, what are you doing here?” Shelly asked surprisedly.

“I was looking for Jennifer,” I answered “have you seen her?”

“Not since Friday.” She answered. “I wouldn’t expect to see her today, Friday was her last day.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Come in my office Brian so we can talk.” We entered Shelly’s office and I sat down, I figured it wouldn’t be safe to stand if things continued the way this was going. “Brian, Jennifer gave her notice 2 weeks ago. I was actually quite relieved; she had started to slip up in her work. She would take extra long lunches or have emergency Dr.’s appointments. You were also quite ill a couple of days.”

“Oh.” Was all I could say. I sat there for several moments while thoughts screamed through my head.

“Brian.” Echoed in my head. “BRIAN.” What was that? “BRIAN! Are you okay?” It was Shelly.

“Uh, oh, yeah” I muttered “I gotta go.” I slowly stood up and left. Shelly continued to ask questions behind me, but I could not hear her. I drove aimlessly for hours. What the hell had happened? Then it hit me, I drove over to the lingerie shop where Jennifer and I went on her shopping spree. Brenda worked there too; she worked for Him and would be able to get me the answers I needed.

I pulled up to the front of the shop and ran to the front door. Unlike my first trip to the store I could care less what people thought of me. The front door was locked. I had forgotten they are closed on Mondays. They would reopen on Tuesday afternoon at 1pm. I could wait; Jennifer was missing now for 48 hours another 24 would be nothing to survive. I then made it to work by 11 am. Mc Kittrick was not happy with my absence this morning. I made up a lame excuse and went straight to Larry’s office. He gave me the CD he should have some kind of answer. Larry was gone this week on a business trip, he would return next Monday.

I went through the next day and a half on autopilot. This was becoming a habit and could not be good for my continued employment. I did manage to get out of the fog clouding my brain by Tuesday afternoon and spent at least one or two productive hours. At five I left the office briskly and went straight to the store. I sat across the street from Hulla Ballou in my car. By nine the lights started to go out inside the store. I moved up directly across the street from the front door. A woman came to lock the door from the inside and I waited some more. Then I remembered they would probably exit the back door. I fired up my car and sped around the corner blowing right thru a red light. I turned the corner just in time to see Brenda and Jennifer exit the store holding each other’s hands. It was then that blue lights came on behind me. The two women ignored the scene before them, got into their car and left immediately.

A tap on my window broke my stare from the car. “License and registration please sir.” The blue lights belonged to a police car driven by the man standing by my window. “Do you realize you pulled down a one way street the wrong way while running a red light?” My day was now complete...

On Wednesday the workday flew again. While I devised a plan of what I was going to say to Jennifer and Brenda this evening I wrote out a check to cover my fines for the previous night. Other than that it was another unproductive day. At 5 I left and headed straight to my car. Within a matter of minutes I was at Hulla Ballou again and parked outside. I took several deep breaths before heading inside.

The lights inside were a little dark and it took a minute for my eyes to adjust. When they did I saw Jennifer standing with her back to me. I walked up behind her and touched her arm. “Jennifer?”

“Oh, hi!” She said excitedly. “I’m sorry sir I didn’t hear you come in!”

“Jennifer, what are you doing here?”

“I know it’s hard to put a name tag on my outfit, but my name is Michelle!” She sounded like an airhead. She even pronounced her name Meee-Shell. There was a blank look in her eyes reminding me of Brenda the first time I met her.

“What? Your name is Jennifer and you are my girlfriend.”

“Hee hee, that can’t be right” She giggled. “My name is Michelle. I thought about putting a name tag on my bra strap, but I was afraid I might poke my boob or something!” She was wearing a red push up bra, thong, waist cincher, stockings and red platform heels, which made her tower over me.

“Are you kidding me?” I was becoming upset now. He had changed her into some kind of valley girl or something. Her IQ must have dropped 150 points in the past weekend.

“No silly!” Her eyes were the size of saucers. “I’m sure who I am. I can prove it too. Wait right here, okay!?!” I couldn’t even answer. I just watched as her lovely exposed ass wiggled away. She returned in a minute with Brenda. Now maybe I would get somewhere.

“Hi,” Brenda said flatly. “Can I help you sir?”

“Yes you can help me.” I was irate now! “You know damn well who I am and that this is my girlfriend Jennifer. I don’t know what you and that asshole put on the CD you gave me but this is not what I wanted!”

“Sir, there is no reason to be upset.” She extended her gloved hand. “My name is Brenda and I own this place.” Brenda was wearing a black satin bustier, g-string, full-length gloves, stockings and matching high heels with ankle straps. “Why don’t you start at the beginning and we can sort this out.”

“You know what happened! You were there! I met you and Him for lunch at Ernesto’s and I ordered two CD’s from you two. A few days later you delivered them to me at my office.” I said hotly.

“I can’t say I remember any of that.” She said.

“How can you not remember?” I asked infuriated. “You were practically naked in the restaurant, then in the parking lot you kissed me. Hell, when you dropped off the CD you gave me a blow job in my office and let me bang you on my desk.”

“Hey! Wait!” Jennifer/ Michelle interrupted. “I thought I was supposed to be your girlfriend! What are you doing having sex with Brenda?”

“You ARE MY girlfriend!!! Brenda asked her boss if she could have sex with me. Now you’re getting off the story.” I snapped back.

“Sounds like you were the one getting off.” Brenda said snidely.

“I don’t think I would want to be your girlfriend if you’re going to have sex with any woman who gives you a CD.” Jennifer/ Michelle snapped back. “Brenda, I’m going out back, I have a showing in 20 minutes for Mr. Jones. You know, that’s the fifth Mr. Jones this week!!”

Brenda and I both watched her walk away. Then Brenda turned to me and looked me directly in the eyes. “Your girlfriend Jennifer now has some different ideas about what her life is like. First of all she thinks she is a retired stripper named Michelle, she also thinks she is originally from California and a high school drop out. Finally she thinks that she has been working here for 2 years and best of all is my lesbian lover.”

“Why?” I asked.

“You should call him.” She replied flatly.

“I tried the number on His card, it doesn’t work.”

“Actually I tried to take his card back from you when you bent me over your desk.” She replied with a devilish smile. “I’ll get you His new number, He has several phones He conducts business with.”

I watched Brenda’s ass wiggle away and then watched her tits jiggle as she walked back. “Still a boob man I see! Or do you like my ass more?” Brenda asked. “Here is the card sweetie.”

I ignored her questions and took the card from her. I was going to get to the bottom of this today! Brenda reached up with her right gloved hand and kissed me hard. The feeling of her tongue swirling around mine was quite enjoyable, but this time I broke the kiss.

“No,” I said trying to hide my emotions “I can’t do this, I love Jennifer.”

“Then call him and try to work something out. Just be polite!” She said warningly.

“Yeah right,” I said heading to the door, “I should be polite to the man who hypnotized and stole my girlfriend!”

“You might like Michelle better, she is a definite improvement!!” She said as I exited the store.

“I’ll bet she is bitch.” I said to myself grabbing my cell phone. I dialed the number as I crossed the street.

“Hello?” Came the smug answer.

“Yeah, this is Brian!” I said getting into my car. “Do you remember me dickhead?”

“I’m sorry Brian, I won’t tolerate that language.” The line went dead.

“Son of a bitch!!” I said out loud redialing the phone.

“Hello?” Came the answer more smugly than the last time.

“Listen asshole!” The line was dead again. “What the fuck!!” I screamed hitting the speed dial button.

“Hello again Brian.”

“Stop fucking hanging up on me damnit!” The line went dead again. Once again I hit redial this was getting ridiculous.

“Brian,” He said as he answered, “I was hoping you were smart enough to get the hint by now.”

“Okay, I get it,” I said limply, “just please don’t hang up...”

“When you can start to speak in a civilized manner I will.” He replied.

“Okay, okay, I will. Just don’t hang up. Please!” I was practically begging at this point.

“That’s better Brian.” He said calmly.

“Why did you do this to me?” I pleaded with him.

“Brian, I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you come over the house for diner on Friday night? I will send a car to pick you up. We can work out whatever questions you have then. Does that sound reasonable?”

“I guess so,” For some reason all of the fight had left me at this point.

“Good, the car will be there at 7, attire is formal, a suit and tie will do well. See you then” Once again the line went dead.

As soon as the line cut off I was pissed again. Why hadn’t I given him a piece of my mind like I wanted? Why hadn’t I demanded he given me Michelle, I mean Jennifer back? Why had I just agreed some tamely? All of this was still running through my head as I drove home and made myself dinner. Within two hours I was in bed sound asleep dreaming of Michelle, or Jennifer, and Brenda in the throws of passion. Those thoughts carried me through the night and the following morning when I had to manually solve my problem in the bathroom. It had been a while since I had to do that. Since the CD there was no reason to do it, I barely had the energy to shave never mind whack off. Michelle wasn’t an improvement for me.

Thursday and Friday I was actually able to accomplish work. Unfortunately I had several days of slacking off to make up for. I worked late on Thursday just to catch up. On Friday I received a phone call from Brenda.

“Hello.” I said picking up the phone.

“Brian, it’s Brenda. I have some instructions for you for this evening”

“Instructions?” I asked.

“Yes,” She replied, “You are a guest this evening in His home and you must act and dress accordingly.

“Dress accordingly? Act accordingly? What the hell is this Brenda?” I was starting to get pissed again.

“Brian, if you don’t listen I will have to end the call and you will be left on your own. Do you understand?” She threatened.

“Yes, I do. I apologize.” This was becoming a habit.

“Okay, you will wear your black suit with a white shirt and your paisley tie. Can you find those items when you get home?” She asked.

“Yes, I know where they are.” I replied.

“Do not wear and undershirt watch or other jewelry. Put on a regular pair of socks, you also have a black thong that Michelle bought for you, wear that as well.” She instructed.

“What, why?”

“Trust me Brian.” She insisted. “It will be worth it.”

“Okay, I’ll be ready at 7.” I answered. Once again the fight had drained out of me. I wasn’t sure if it was because I knew they had me over a barrel or some other reason.

“Good, see you then.” With that Brenda hung up.

I drove home after work and showered before getting dressed. I was ready by 6:30. The next half hour seemed to take forever. Finally there was a knock on the door. I practically jumped. Regaining my composure I walked to the door and opened it.

“Can I come in?”

“Yes, of course.” I replied. It was Brenda and she looked outstanding. She had her long auburn hair up, and was wearing a tight fitting, high collared satin waistcoat. The neckline came out on an angle away from her neck and then cut straight across the tops of her tits. They were pushed skyward of course and looked as if they would fall out. Her pants, if it was possible, were even tighter. It was easy to see she had nothing on under them. She finished off the look with a pair of ankle boots with what had to be more than 5 inch heels. I wondered if she would use those ruby red lips of hers to blow me.

“Not now.” She said reading my mind. “But I do have to check to make sure you have followed directions.” She stepped forward and in one smooth move unzipped my pants. In what seemed like seconds Brenda had one hand in my pants and was gently stroking my cock. “Good boy. I hope to see more of that later.”

It was hard to contain my excitement. I slid one hand on her left tit and grabbed her ass with my other hand.

“Enjoying yourself?” She asked.

“Getting there.” I replied distractedly.

“We have to go now Brian. When we get to the car you will have to put on two items. If you do not put them on you will not be allowed to return with me tonight.” She was still gently stroking me as she said this so I agreed easily. “You will get into the back of the car the items will be on the seat next to you and you have to put them on.”

“What’s the big deal Brenda?” I asked trying to keep her hand on my neglected cock as long as possible. “What can they possibly be?”

“There is a hood which will not allow you to see,” She said as she stroked me a little quicker. “There is also a gag so you can not question me on the ride over. Both will be removed when we arrive at our destination. Do you understand?”

I nodded yes while still playing with her ample cleavage and ass. “You still have time to back out Brian.”

“No, that won’t be necessary.” I insisted. She pushed me back and moved to zip my fly; I reluctantly released my grips on her ass and tit. Once my fly was secured again we headed to the front door. I made sure I followed Brenda to the car, the view of her ass was fantastic. She held the door to the mini limo as I climbed inside. The car alone drew some interest but the driver drew even more. Several of the men in the area let out catcalls. Brenda blew a couple of them a kiss and she even dropped her keys bending down with her legs straight to pick them up for the benefit of those across the street.

The partition was already down and I could see Brenda’s eyes in the rear view mirror. Looking to my left I saw the hood and red ball gag. I looked around the car and at the windows.

“Don’t worry Brian, they can’t see you.” Brenda said comforting me. “Please put the hood on first and clasp it at the neck. Then put the gag on over it. You will still be able to hear me, but do not waste your time speaking.”

I picked up the hood and inspected it. I wasn’t sure why I was even agreeing to put them on. Was it because I wanted to get there and try to take Jennifer back? I wasn’t sure. The hood was leather with two “eyeholes” covered in a sheer material, which allowed limited vision. The same material covered the ear holes, but you could see through those. The hood fit snugly coming across my nose and fastened tightly under my chin. I then found the gag with my hands and some assistance from my eyes. The ball stretched my jaw but did fit. I fastened the buckle behind my neck.

“The ball will be a little tight Darling,” Brenda said raising the privacy screen between us. “Luckily you won’t have it on long.”

Sitting in the darkness of the car devoid of any real sound I lost track of time. I felt my arm for my watch but it was at home as instructed. I was able to hear the car slow and speed up along our route and finally shut off. A soft hand reached in and took my hand helping me out of the car. I was quickly escorted forward and heard a door close behind me. I was positive it was not a car door but sounded like a solid house door. I heard some whispering as we quickly moved forward again. The only other sound I could hear was my shoes and at least 2 pairs of high heels moving across a hardwood floor. Two more solid doors closed and I was helped into a chair. The gag was removed gently and the hood was unclasped and removed. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to my surroundings. I tried to focus on the sound of the retreating high heels but only saw the door close in the direction of their fading sound. I sat there for several minutes taking in my surroundings. I was in a very ornate dining room with solid oak furniture and high back chairs. There was tastefully expensive art hanging on the walls, a large chandelier on the ceiling and an oriental rug under my feet. The owner of this room obviously made more in a month than I made in a year.

“Welcome to my home Brian.” He said as he entered the room and moved across the table from me. “I apologize for any discomfort you endured on the ride over. Can I get you anything?”

“Um, no... ...thank you.” I answered weakly. It was even more intimidating meeting him this time. I was 5′9″ and slim while he had to be over 6′4″ and 250 lbs.

“Well, I am getting a drink.” Taking his chair he reached and rang a small sterling silver bell next to his place setting. The door the high heel sound disappeared behind reopened. Three pairs of identical high heels entered the room. There they stood next to each other a mere five feet inside the door.

“I will have a glass of red wine.” He instructed.

“Yes sir.” Jennifer/ Michelle and Janine said in unison.

“Would you like one Brian?” He asked.

“Yes, I would like a drink now, thank you.” I replied staring at what was in front of me.

“Yes sir.” Brenda said. All three women, who were all dressed identically, turned simultaneously and went to the bar located behind them.

I couldn’t help but stare at the three beauties. All three women were wearing French maids uniforms like the one Jennifer had modeled for me once before. Each woman had fantastic legs accentuated by their incredibly high heels. The curve of their asses was barely visible under the petticoats they were wearing. Once again all three of them turned at once and headed back to the table. Brenda came to me with my drink while Jennifer and Janine headed to Him. Brenda leaned forward placing my drink on the table and giving me a perfect view of her breasts. As if they weren’t pushing out of her top enough leaning forward wasn’t helping. I was still trying to figure out how they could breathe in that clothing as they exited the room.

“Janine is in training this evening.” He said.

“What?” I had been in a daze watching the women and forgotten He was here.

“Janine is being trained by Michelle this evening.” He said again. “That is why Michelle is following her so closely and why Brenda will serve you this evening.”

“Oh.” I said sipping my wine.

“How do you like the wine?”

“It is very good. Thank you.” I said sipping it again.

“You are probably wondering why I have taken Michelle away from you.” He said bringing me out of my daze.

“Yes, I was quite upset by that.” I said keeping my composure easily.

“It is quite simple really. Michelle and Brenda are practically twins except for their hair color. I am the only male that lives here and occasionally need them to keep each other entertained. I also entertain regularly at the house and having servants here help. One woman can not do it alone.”

“I can see how that would be difficult for you.” I said sarcastically.

I really wanted to lay into him when the women returned. Brenda placed a salad in front of me. Screw the salad I wanted to eat her. Every time I wanted to restart the conversation the women returned just in time to stop me. It was almost as if it was timed. The meal was outstanding and I was catching a pretty good buzz from the wine, which added to my distraction. A week of feeding myself had not gone well. With the meal over the women cleared the table.

“We’ll take our drinks in the sitting room.” He said to them. “Is brandy acceptable for you Brian?”

“Oh, yes, that would be fine. Thank you.” I replied. I had never even had brandy before, why had I agreed so easily?

“Follow me.” He stood and walked out the door behind him.

The sitting room consisted of two high back chairs against a black wall. The floor was white tile. The wall to our right was black while the ceiling and other three walls were mirrored. Lights were recessed into the ceiling and black wall. With all the white and mirrors not much light was required.

Brenda entered the room from a concealed door on the other side of the room with a tray and two brandy snifters on it. She handed Him a glass first and then handed me one.

“We will be ready in a moment.” She said before moving swiftly to the door.

“Thank you Brenda.” He replied.

I had no idea what was going on. Thankfully I had enough of a buzz from the wine that it didn’t really matter to me. The meal followed by the incredible taste of the brandy in my hands left me in a very content state. The door opened again. Janine entered first pushing an odd looking cart. There was no handle on the cart; it was more or less a flat white block with a couple of drawers. She was wearing a short black silk robe with the same heels, garter belt and stockings from earlier. Michelle and Brenda entered wearing the same outfit as Janine. The three women stood next to the cart with their hands locked at their sides staring at His feet.

“You did very well this evening.” He said flatly.

“Thank you Sir.” They said in unison.

“Janine take your position now.” He commanded.

“Yes Sir.” She replied without a trace of emotion. Janine walked up to the cart and removed her robe. She laid her gorgeous semi naked body on the cart without hesitation. Her head, arms and legs hung over the edges for the cart.

“Janine, your legs are now being tied up to a pair of ropes from the ceiling. These ropes will pull your legs as far apart as they can possibly go.”

“Yes Sir.” Her legs rose together straight into the air and then began to part. Her legs did not stop until I heard a slight grunt escape her bright red lips. Her legs were spread wide apart displaying her pussy to the two women standing near her. They did not seem to notice.

“Janine, your wrists are bound to the side of the cart as well.” Her hands moved instantly. “You are completely restrained in front of us and can not move. You find being in this position exciting don’t you.”

“Yes.” She said with a note of desperation in her voice.

“Are you getting excited?” He asked. It was obvious that she was.

“Yes.” She said as her hips moved slightly.

“You need to come don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, please.” She moaned.

“Beg me.” I demanded.

“Please, pleaseee, let me come! I will do anything if you allow me to come!” She begged.

“Do you see the two women before you?” He asked.

“Yesss.” She said desperately.

“Do you find them attractive?”

“Um, yesss!” She replied.

“Would you like to have sex with them?”

“No.” She replied.

“Why not? They know how to make you come.”

“Uh, I need to come!! Pleasseee!!” She screamed.

“Why don’t you want to have sex with them?” He demanded.

“I can’t, I’m not a lesbian.” She replied.

“Brenda, help Janine out please.” He said coolly

“Yes Sir.” Brenda replied. Brenda dropped her robe exposing her perfect body. She was wearing the same thing as Janine but had on a pair of crotchless panties with a plastic front. Brenda turned and walked towards Janine grabbing the helpless girls ankles with her hands. Brenda then slowly ran her hands down Janine’s glorious legs.

“No, don’t.” Janine said weakly as she shook her head.

As Brenda’s hands reached Janine’s inner thighs she began to kiss her legs as well as caress them with her hands. Brenda’s lips moved closer and closer to Janine’s pussy. Janine started to wiggle and moan.

“No, you can’t.” Janine moaned. “I’m not like that. I don’t like girls.”

“You want to come don’t you Janine?” He asked.

“Oh God yessss!” She begged. “Please! Please let me come!”

“I will,” he replied, “as soon as you admit the truth. Doesn’t Brenda’s tongue feel good?” His tone remained even.

“Yes! Uhhh, no...” Janine gasped as Brenda’s tongue ran across her slit. “You... can’t... noo...”

“Are you willing to admit the truth yet?” He asked. Brenda was now working feverishly on her pussy. Janine’s hips were now bouncing up and down while her legs were held in place by their invisible bonds.

“YES! I ADMIT IT!! PLEASE!!” She screamed.

“Michelle, if you would.” He instructed. “Admit what my dear? I’m sorry I was a little distracted.” He said turning to Janine.

“I AM A LESBIAN!! I LIKE GIRLS!! HER TONGUE FEELS SOOOO GOOD!! PLEASE let me come....” She was crying now. By this time Michelle had moved next to Janine’s head. There was a tray that Michelle extended out to hold Janine’s head in place and two lower platforms that came out by the wheels.

“Okay dear, you may come now.” He said without emotion. I on the other hand had to shift my position several times as my cock was swelling in its confines.

“OH GOD YESSSS!!” Janine screamed.

“Again Brenda.” He instructed. Brenda continued to lick Janine’s soaked pussy. “Janine, did you like that?”

“Oh yesss,” she replied contently, “it feels sooo gooood.”

“I think it just felt good to admit the truth. Are you a dyke?”

“Nnn...,I mean yes.” She replied weakly.

“Say it.” He instructed.

“I’m a dyke....” She whispered.

“Say it louder! Tell me all about you clit licking ways and you can come again” He commanded. Brenda began to concentrate solely on Janine’s clit, she was close to orgasm again.

“Hmphf, Oh....yesss....okay!! I am a DYKE, I LOVE WOMEN!!! I wantta eat pussy and suck on tits and kiss them and grab them and FUCK them!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs.

“You may come now Janine.”

“OH G...” Janine’s scream was cut short by Michelle’s lips pressing against her own. It was quite obvious that the intrusion was unwelcome at first but as Janine released her pent up frustration the kiss became mutual. Janine seemed to come for almost 2 full minutes. Her come covered Brenda’s face and dripped down her neck.

“Brenda, allow Janine’s come to roll down your breasts. As a matter of fact rub your breasts against her pussy.” Brenda rubbed her nipples against Janine’s clit until both of her nipples were hard and her tits glistened with Janine’s come.

“Janine?” He said.

“Yes Sir.” She said breaking her kiss with Michelle.

“Would you like to come again?” He asked.

“Oh yes!” She said contently.

“Good. Michelle will now stand over you so that you can eat her pussy. Go ahead Michelle.”

“No, I can...” Janine was once again cut off in mid sentence, this time by the presence of another woman’s crotch in her face. Michelle had stepped up onto the platforms by the wheels. The height of the platforms and of the heels she was wearing put her pussy right over Janine’s mouth.

“Brenda, please continue.” He instructed.

“Yes Sir.” She replied as she stood. Brenda reached into a drawer below Janine’s ass and pulled out a large flesh colored rubber dildo. Brenda then attached the dildo to the front of the panties that she had on. It was then that I realized both Brenda and Michelle were wearing harnesses for strap-ons. I hoped if any more came out they would be of a more normal size, I felt quite small in the presence of the one I saw Brenda wielding. With her right hand on the monster dong, which had to be about 10 inches long and 2 ½ wide, and her left hand on Janine’s leg Brenda easily slid into her. I could hear Janine gasp even though Michelle’s pussy muffled it.

“Janine.” He said. “Would you like to come again?”

“Yesh.” Came the muffled reply.

“You will be able to come as soon as you make Michelle come. Do you understand?”

“Yesh.”

Michelle leaned slightly forward bracing herself on Janine’s tits as she began to kiss Brenda. Brenda eagerly shared Janine’s taste with Michelle while she slowly pumped her pussy.

“Oh, yeah, that’s it Honey.” Michelle said breaking her kiss with Brenda. “Umm, circle it right there. Oh yes, good girl...”

“A little faster Brenda.” He instructed. The reaction in Michelle’s movements and sounds was immediate. It was obvious that Janine was eating her pussy as best she could and was increasing her efforts in time to Brenda’s increased thrusts. “Michelle, when you need Janine to work harder tell Brenda to pump harder.”

“Oh Yes Sir!” Michelle replied. “Can I rub her clit Sir?”

“Yes you can Michelle.”

“Thank you.” Michelle’s hand slid down Janine’s flat belly and began to rub her clit quickly with her fingers.. “Faster Brenda, fuck her faster! Oh! YESS!! Right there! Faster Brenda! Faster!! OH GOD YESSS!!! YESSS!!!”

Both women climaxed together. I could feel the pre come escape my cock as it begged to get out of my pants. I watched in amazement as Brenda backed the strap-on out of Janine’s sopping wet pussy. As soon as Brenda backed away Michelle bent forward and began to eat Janine herself. Not to be left out Janine began to eat Michelle’s pussy again. I had never seen two women have sex before never mind watch three of them go at it.

“Brenda, you look like you got left out in the cold.” He said. “What should we do?”

“I have an idea Sir.” She said staring at me. She unhooked the harness and removed the giant dildo. Brenda spread her legs slightly and slid the dildo inside herself. As she reached the final few inches Brenda started to grasp for air slightly. “Brian,” she said breathlessly, “I want you to join us.”

“OH God yes!! Me too!!” Michelle screamed as she orgasmed again.

I looked over at him, it was after all his house and he had the control over them. He nodded approval. Michelle climbed off of Janine and walked over to me with Brenda next to her. Both women quickly and efficiently removed my clothing finally making me stand to drop my pants and remove my thong. Brenda pushed me back into the chair, knelt and swallowed my throbbing cock. Michelle slid behind Brenda and attached the strap-on to the harness she still wore.

“Janine, you are released from your bonds.” I barely noticed Janine’s legs lower and her arms come back to her sides. “Please get the other item from the drawer.” Janine stood on wobbly legs and rubbed her stretched out inner thighs. She then moved around the cart opening the same drawer that the monster dildo came from. “Good girl, now bring it here.” I didn’t see what she handed Him but he immediately placed it in Brenda’s hand. When He did she stopped sucking my cock.

“Brian, I would like to put this on you.” She said as she held up a white rubber ring.

“What the hell is that?” I asked.

“It’s a cock ring, it will help you keep your erection.” She explained.

“I don’t think that is a problem right now.” I said with a degree of irritation as my neglected cock swung in front of her mouth.

“Brian, you have two choices. I can continue to give you an incredible blowjob and you can come all over my face and tits if you wish, but then you will be done. By the time you are ready to fuck one of us again we will have all finished without you.” She explained. “Or, you can put this on and fuck all three of us to your hearts content.”

“Okay! Fine! Put it on me but just start blowing me again!” I demanded. Brenda’s mouth followed the ring down the shaft of my cock. It went on very tightly. Brenda was right, watching Michelle do her doggy style with her tits bouncing with each thrust and seeing Brenda’s head bobbing up and down on my cock was enough to send me over the edge. As I felt the come start to build and my orgasm approach the ring held it all back. It was just like the night Jennifer came back from the club and grabbed my cock hard at the base. I felt as though I was coming but was able to maintain my erection and no fluids came out. Brenda came for real from the fucking Michelle was giving her.

“Come with me lover.” Janine said as she grabbed my hand. I suddenly realized I was naked and became very self-conscious. “Relax sweetie.” She said as she kissed me pushing me back on the cart. “This won’t hurt at all.” Janine swung her legs over my hips and slid my cock inside her. Janine then grabbed my hands and brought them up to her tits.

“Mind if I join in?” I looked up to see Michelle standing over me, to my right Brenda was giving Him a blowjob. She straddled my head as she had done to Janine before. I could tell from the angle she presented herself to me that she had leaned forward to kiss Janine. I released one of Janine’s tits and grabbed Michelle’s. With in several moments I could feel Janine’s body tense and her come all over my balls and legs. Shortly after Janine came Michelle came too covering my face with her juices. Maybe having her as Michelle was better than getting her back as Jennifer.

Michelle climbed off my face and Brenda walked over to us. Brenda kissed Janine passionately and assisted her off my cock. My eyes were glued on Michelle. I felt Brenda climb on my cock as I watched Michelle massage jelly onto His cock. Once again I was feeling quite small. Not only did he look like a body builder but his cock was huge as well. Michelle stood with her back to Him and slowly lowered herself onto his massive member. She was lowering herself very slowly, relaxing several times along the way and catching her breath. It took her almost a full two minutes to lower herself all the way down. I was wondering if she had ever had sex with him before, he must have really been filling her pussy. I looked up quickly to see Janine standing behind Brenda running her hands over Brenda’s body, playing with her tits and rubbing her clit. Somehow the seen happening above my hips didn’t really interest me, I returned my attention to Michelle. He took His hands and slowly slid them down her hips. Michelle raised her right leg slowly and then her left holding her knees together tightly. He was now clutching her legs just above the knees supporting her weight in His arms. He was raising her slightly with His arms and then lowering her just as slowly.

“Oh my GOD!” Michelle screamed.

“Janine, if you wouldn’t mind. Michelle seems to need some assistance.” He said. Without a second thought Janine left her position behind Brenda and walked towards them. As she neared them He pulled Michelle’s legs apart exposing her pussy to Janine. It was then that I could see the reason for Michelle’s cries, he was fucking her ass! His cock was just almost as big as the monster dildo! Janine dropped to all fours and began to lick Michelle’s pussy as Brenda came.

“Would you like to join them?” Brenda asked pulling my face back to her.

“What?”

“We can join them you know.” She explained. “Come on.” Brenda pulled me up and led me over to the other three. “I’ll tell you what,” she said pointing at Janine’s bottom, “I’ll eat her if you fuck her.”

“Sounds good to me.” I said as I kneeled behind Janine. Brenda slid underneath me and alternately licked my balls and Janine’s pussy while Janine licked Michelle’s pussy. The rest of the night was a blur. While He preferred to fuck all three of the girls in the ass I got to do everything else. Finally, exhausted, I returned to the chair. My cock hurt and my balls were incredibly swollen. I had tried to blow my load on at least 6 different occasions.

“Are you ready?” Brenda asked.

“For what?” I asked fearing the answer.

“To come silly.” Brenda moved forward and removed the cock ring. She then threw her legs over either side of the chair and slid my cock in her one final time. Michelle was assisting Janine onto His cock, I think it was her first time having anal sex, what a way to start I didn’t think her tiny ass could stretch that far. Brenda leaned down to kiss me as I watched Michelle go down on Janine. It didn’t take long for the swelling in my balls to start to move upwards. I flooded Brenda’s pussy with my come as I jammed my tongue down her throat. It wasn’t long before I felt our juices spilling down my legs and onto the chair I was sitting on. Brenda collapsed on top of me as she had her final orgasm of the evening.

As I looked over Janine was beginning to get more comfortable with the massive intruder slamming its way into her nether regions. It didn’t take long. She screamed loudly as he obviously came inside her, in turn she showered Michelle with her own come. I was certainly ready for bed now, I had no idea what time it was but I was sure we had been at this for hours. Brenda let out a gently sigh as my limp cock slipped out of her. I watched with great interest as Michelle instructed Janine on how to clean off His cock with a warm towel. Wouldn’t it be nice to have that done to me after sex. When they were done he exited the room without a word.

“Time to go sweetie.” Brenda whispered in my ear. “We’ll drive you home.” The girls helped to dress me, thankfully allowing me to put the thong in my pocket. They escorted me back to the dining room and into a chair. I was a little weak in the knees after this sexual escapade. “We’ll be right back, we just have to get dressed.” Brenda said as they exited the room.

I must have fallen asleep because when my eyes opened the three of them were standing before me. All three had on long black coats and black high heels. They helped me to my feet and escorted me to the door. I did not need to be gagged or hooded as we exited, I couldn’t care less where we were. Was the sun coming up?

“Watch your head Dear.” Janine said as she assisted me into the car.

“Oh, I’m okay.” I managed to say.

“Your more than okay, studboy!” Michelle added.

“Oh shit,” Brenda said, “I left the keys inside, you three sit tight.”

“I can barely sit now, never mind sit tight!!” Janine said laughingly.

“Brian,” Michelle said with a serious tone, “you can join us you know.”

“What do you mean?”

“Yes, you can join us.” She said again. “Not every night will be like this, and He can be the only dominant male in the house, but you can be with us whenever Brenda and I want.”

“I don’t understand.”

“You’re a big boy Brian, you can figure it out. By the way, your balls looked a little swollen still when we put on your pants. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I guess. It will probably take a week to get all the excess semen out of my system.” I explained.

“Janine, I think our friend Brian needs some assistance, remove your coat and lower his pants.” Michelle said directly.

“Oh no, she can’t do that now....” I started to say, Janine was naked under her coat. My cock and balls started to stir again. While Janine pumped her mouth on my cock Michelle explained to me about the 2 CD’s she was putting in my jacket pocket. I was too busy concentrating on the blowjob Janine was giving me to really care or even notice that Brenda had returned and started to drive. As we began to pull down my street Janine’s hard worked paid off and I filled her mouth with come. She sucked me completely dry and then gently fixed my pants for me.

“Brian, join us.” Michelle said pleadingly. “If you want to just listen to the black CD. You will then know everything you need. If you do not then listen to the silver CD, your memories of me will be fond but according to your mind I will have died in a car accident. Please consider it Brian.”

“I will consider it Jenn..., I mean Michelle.” I replied groggily. I stumbled up the stairs and into my apartment and inside. Falling onto the bed still completely dress I looked at the clock, it was 4 am. I stared at the CDs in my hand for a moment and thought for a while. Could I really survive having sex with 3 women whenever I wanted? So what, He will be the guy in charge, but I will be number 2. He will be the king and I will be the horny prince. The decision was easy, I dropped the black CD into the player and drifted off to sleep.

It would be the worst decision of my life...