The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transforming Jennifer

Chapter Four

I woke up late the following morning to the sound of the CD. I certainly didn’t feel any different, well any different than a man who had a marathon sex session with 3 beautiful women the night before! On my way to the bathroom I removed my pants, boxers and shirt, my cock and balls were too sore for any type of confinement. It took several minutes for my body to remember how to pee; it was almost like an orgasm releasing that pressure. I then took a shower and essentially hung out all day in the apartment. While I physically did little my mind was working overtime. What would it be like to be the number 2 man in that house? I know He said that only one man could live there, but certainly they were making an exception in my case. Then it struck me, Jennifer, I mean Michelle, said that I could have sex with her and Brenda whenever they wanted, surely she meant whenever I wanted. Obviously we would have to clear that up. I was back in bed early that evening, still naked, barely even noticing that the CD player had yet to stop.

Sunday came and I was up early. It was probably because I had such a lazy day yesterday. I immediately went into the bathroom to start my day. Usually I started the day by making a cup of coffee, but I really didn’t need it today. After taking a quick shower I stood before the mirror to shave. Not a single nick or cut today, things were going well! As the steam faded from the mirror I began to look at my chest hair. I wonder if I should shave it. Some women like that no hair look, He had no chest hair. I stood there for a moment pondering this until the phone rang. It was before 7 am. on a Sunday, no one I knew would call me at that time. I was still drawn to answer it.

“Hello?” I asked in a chipper voice.

“Hi Darling,” Jennifer/ Michelle said, “are you up?”

“Oh yeah Jennifer,” I replied, “I have actually been up for a while.”

“My name is Michelle now silly.” She said in a somewhat scolding voice. “So I take it you listened to the black CD yesterday.”

“Actually I listened to it all day yesterday without even realizing it.” I answered automatically. Had I listened to it all day? I must have....

“Good!! Brenda and I will be over later, make yourself pretty for us!”

“Okay!” I said happily as she hung up. I wonder what she meant by that? Make myself pretty? That didn’t make sense. I was obviously going to have to lay down the law when they came over. “Get naked now!” I said out loud. This could be fun. “Now blow me! No, not just one of you, both of you!” I started to chuckle out loud. Thoughts like this spun through my head as I got dressed. Life is definitely good!

Shortly after 5 there was a knock on the door. I was just cleaning up after dinner. I quickly dried my hands and hurried to the door. Had I just smoothed out my shirt? No, couldn’t be. I smiled broadly as I opened the door.

“Hello Darling.”

“Hi Jen... I mean Michelle. Hi Brenda! Won’t you please come in?”

“Thank you.” Both women said as they passed by me. Both were carrying several bags and wearing long leather trench coats, which were odd for the end of August, it must have been 95 today.

“Can I get you anything?” I asked humbly as I closed the door. Why was I asking this? I wanted to say get me a beer and blow me!!

“Yes you can,” Brenda said, “come over here.” I walked directly to them without uttering a word. “Kneel please Brian.” What did she say? Was she telling me to kneel? Oh no, it doesn’t work like that sweetheart. We need to... ...why the hell am I on my knees!! “Good boy.” She said condescendingly. “Do you see the woman standing next to me Brian?”

“Yes I do.” I answered automatically. Had I even thought of that answer? The words just seem to come out.

“What is her name?” She asked sternly.

“Je...I mean Michelle.” I answered weakly. Why was she talking to me like this?

“Say it right.” She snapped

“Michelle.”

“Say it again!” She snapped again.

“Michelle!” I answered loudly. What the hell is going on? I am in charge here!!

“Your almost there Brian,” she said in a soothing voice, “you will now refer to her as Mistress Michelle and I am Mistress Brenda. Now say her name!”

“M...Miss...Mistress Michelle.” I fought to call her anything but that.

“Again!”

“Mistress Michelle.” I said again, I couldn’t fight it.

“AGAIN! LOUDER!” She yelled.

“Mistress Michelle!!” I replied loudly.

“And what is my name?” she asked easier.

“Mistress Brenda.” I said automatically again. I had lost the will to fight her.

“Do you realize what has happened to you Brian?” Mistress Michelle asked.

“Yes.” I answered automatically.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes Mistress Michelle.” You fucking bitch! At least I still had control of some of my brain.

“What has happened to you Darling?”

“You have hypnotized me with the CD to make me your slave. I still have the ability to think for myself but my body is completely under your control.”

“A rather sophomoric definition, but it will do.” She said with a grin. “Would you like to see how much of you I control Darling?”

“Yes Mistress Michelle.” This can’t be happening, this isn’t what I wanted!!

“Okay slave,” she said as she moved to the couch, “look at my shoes. I want you to focus on only my shoes. Do you like them?”

“Yes Mistress Michelle.” I answered. She was wearing a pair of heels I doubt any woman could walk in. The jet-black heels had to be almost 6 inches. I’d like to take those heels and shove it up her ass I thought to myself.

“Now, while you stare at my shoes remove your shirt and pants. Remain on you knees as well.”

“Yes Mistress Michelle.” I wanted to scream!

“Oh, now those are cute.” Mistress Brenda remarked as I dropped my pants. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was removing her coat. She wore a black leather waist cincher that sucked her in several inches, a black strapless leather bra and leather g-string with no stockings.

“Oh don’t you just love them,” Mistress Michelle replied to her, “I picked them out personally. Would you like to know what I am talking about slave?”

“Yes Mistress Michelle.” Die bitch!

“Okay,” she said laughing, “when I tell you to do so you may look down and see the object of our amusement. Then you will return you eyes to my shoes. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Michelle.” I wanted to kill them both.

“Go ahead slave.” My eyes quickly looked down and then returned to her shoes. What the fuck is that? When did I put those on? How did I not notice that?

“I do like hot pink, don’t you slave?” Mistress Michelle asked.

“Yes I do Mistress Michelle.” The hell I do! When the hell did you buy a hot pink thong for me?

“Why do you like them slave.” She asked. “Is it because they say ‘Slave’ on them?”

“I like them because you bought them for me Mistress Michelle.”

“Would you wear anything I bought for you if it would make me happy slave?” She asked with a gleam in her eye.

“Yes Mistress Michelle. Anything to make you happy!” Kicking your ass would make me happy!

“Good!! Very good! Now stand up slave.” She said as she began to stand. I immediately stood and stepped out of my pants. “Now walk to the bathroom, we have some work to do.” I could hear both women whisper as they followed me. Once in the bathroom I stopped and waited for their next command. “Step into the shower and turn around to face us.”

I turned to face them still staring at Mistress Michelle’s shoes. She now had her coat off as well. She was wearing a tight leather push up teddy with a thong back. The appearance of both women standing like that was enough to get me excited. Despite my efforts I could not keep the hard on from growing.

“You think you’re excited now, just wait sweetie.” Mistress Brenda said setting up some items on the sink.

“Brian, from now on you will just nod yes or no when I ask you a question.” Mistress Michelle instructed. “think of it as having that ball gag back in you mouth. Unless you would prefer the gag?”

Thankfully I nodded ‘no’!

“Maybe later. I have just attached your wrists to a rope hanging from the ceiling and am lifting your arms up.” My arms started to rise slowly. “I am going to pull your arms up as far as they will go so that you have no choice but to stay on your toes. Do you understand?”

A ‘yes’ nod this time. Mistress Michelle turned the shower water on drenching me as Brenda continued to get organized by the sink. My calf muscles clenched as I stood on my toes and waited.

“Ready Brenda?” She asked.

“Yes I am.” Mistress Brenda replied handing Mistress Michelle something. “Let’s get started. He wants us back in a couple of hours.”

I heard a familiar sound and then felt the cold touch on my chest. Shaving cream. The two women greedily smeared shaving cream over my chest down to the top of the thong I still wore. Next came the razors with each woman working on opposite sides of my chest. My hard on was now quite swollen, I couldn’t believe this humiliation was exciting me. What surprised me was the fact that both women took a small amount of shaving cream and smeared it around my armpit shaving the area in one smooth stroke. When they were finished my chest, armpits and stomach were completely bare, Mistress Michelle turned the shower on again and rinsed me.

“Does that look good to you slave?” Mistress Michelle asked as Mistress Brenda returned to the sink.

I nodded ‘yes’ as I felt my calf muscles begin to cramp. A bare chest wasn’t too bad, I had thought of shaving it myself just this morning. Why had I thought of that? I certainly hadn’t thought of shaving my armpits. Maybe I could still salvage some dignity here. If we could work on the underwear all might not be lost. They might just be doing this to get me all geared up before we have sex again tonight....

“Ready again Michelle.” Mistress Brenda said happily returning to Michelle’s side.

“Good. Stay on your toes and spread your legs apart slave, I have loosened the rope above your head to allow you to do so.” My legs moved more than shoulder width apart. “That’s good slave.” The two women kneeled down on the floor. Oh thank God, here it comes, the blowjob of my life! The feeling of shaving cream on my legs interrupted my thoughts. Both women started at my feet and continued all the way up bumping my ball bag as they spread the shaving cream. They started with the razors again, not bothering to clean them out more than once they just tossed the disposables on the floor. My legs were never really that hairy to begin with but they were tossing razors every 10 seconds. “Turn around slave.” I automatically turned so they could continue on the backs of my legs and my ass. “Almost done, are you enjoying yourself slave.” Another ‘yes’ nod. “Good, it only gets easier, soon you’ll be able to do this yourself.” Able to do it myself, I hate shaving my face never mind my entire body! Once again the shower was turned on as they rinsed my legs.

“Okay slave, you can lower your arms now.” Mistress Brenda said.

“Step out of the tub and dry yourself.” Mistress Michelle said as she handed me a towel. “Dry yourself thoroughly and remove your thong. You can stand normally again as well”

I felt my calf muscles unclench as my heels returned to the floor. I was happy to take the thong off as I dried myself. I hadn’t really noticed it today as much as I had the previous times I wore it, but a man just can’t wear hot pink!

“Hold out your hand.” Mistress Brenda instructed. She squirted a tan almost clear fluid into my hand. “Now rub your hands together. Good. Now start by rubbing your hands on your chest covering every inch we have shaved so far this evening.” The gel like fluid felt good on my chest although it smelled a little too girlish for my taste.

“Oh Brenda,” Mistress Michelle said excitedly, “is that cocoa butter?”

“Of course lover.” Brenda replied. “Hold out your hand again, it’s time to do your legs.” With my legs, ass and chest fully covered with cocoa butter both women stood staring happily at me.

“Only one more step to go then we are done in here slave. Do you want to get off your feet?” Mistress Michelle asked.

I nodded ‘yes’.

“Sit on the toilet and lean back as though you are in a recliner.” I sat on the seat lid and rested my back on the back of the toilet as Mistress Michelle instructed. “Slide down more, you will have to hang half of you ass off the seat.” I complied automatically. What the hell is she up to? I thought could this be the blowjob I wanted? “Now spread your legs as far as you can. Good, that will be fine.”

“Here you go Michelle.” Mistress Brenda said. “This should do nicely.”

“Oh yes, I think it will. Don’t worry Brian, this will be painless, but it won’t be quick and may smell a little.” Mistress Michelle said with a devilish smile. “Now close your eyes.” I felt the cold creamy fluid on my upper thighs were the front of the thong had covered it smelled horrible. “Bikini bare Nair, how can you beat it?”

“What do you think Michelle, want to make a triangle,” Mistress Brenda asked her co-torturer, “or try for a cute heart?” By now my hard on was gone from the smell and the humiliation.

“Oh, I love little hearts!!” Mistress Michelle replied. “Let’s go for it!”

One of the two women held my limp cock out of the way while the other smeared some more fluid around my crotch, my cock and balls tried to retreat inside my body for protection. After what seemed like an eternity the women took a warm towel and wiped my crotch area clean.

“Open your eyes and take a look!” They had left a patch of hair above my cock roughly in the shape of a heart. “I think we will need a lot of cocoa butter here Brenda. Brian, you will need to apply cocoa butter to the areas we have just cleansed twice a day for the next week or so. It will get better as your body adjusts to it.” Mistress Michelle informed me as she trimmed the remaining hair with a small pair of scissors. “Also, once a week you will need to put on more Nair and trim it as I am doing now. Be careful, only once a week and only for 15 minutes. All set slave.” Mistress Michelle said as she patted my ball sack. “Now meet us in the living room. We have presents for you.” I couldn’t imagine what else they had in store for me but nothing could be as bad as the humiliation they had just put me through. I walked out to the living room and waited for their arrival. “Brenda, I really don’t know where to start!”

“Well, lets get some clothing on him and then we can continue.” Mistress Brenda replied. “I say we continue with his favorite color!”

“That is a great idea!” Mistress Michelle said ecstatically. “That is why I love you so much.” Mistress Michelle walked up to Mistress Brenda and kissed her. They broke their moment of passion and returned their attention to me. Mistress Michelle rummaged through a couple of bags and then pulled an item out. “Put these on.” She said tossing the item to me.

I caught the item and then straightened them out in my hands before trying to put them on. It was a hot pink silk thong with clips on the side for easy removal. No! NO! No fucking way am I putting these on! I screamed at my arms to stop moving trying to stop the rebellious limbs from their progress! No, you can’t put them on!! My right leg lifted despite my internal pleas. One leg and then the other slid inside the waistband. Stop!! Please stop!! The thong continued its hand-assisted assent up my legs.

“Hurry up slave!” Mistress Michelle said sternly. “You are wasting time trying to fight it.” With my concentration broken my hands easily slid the thong into place. “You may adjust yourself if you need to slave.” My right hand slid into the thong and adjusted the placement of my limp cock and balls. “Good. Are you comfortable.” My head nodded up and down. How in the hell could any part of my body think that this was comfortable? No, I’m not comfortable! I’m wearing underwear that should be worn by a woman, how could this be comfortable? Men don’t wear thongs!!

Mistress Brenda walked over to inspect the fit of my new silk garment. Pulling up on the sides she said, “Now, lead us into the bedroom. I want to check out your shaved ass on the way.”

The sound of two pairs of high heels followed me down the hallway towards my bedroom. The feel of the silk material squeezing against my ass hole was actually getting me excited. I couldn’t believe that even dressed like this I was startling to get a hard on. “What the fuck is wrong with me?” I screamed in my head. No one answered.

“Okay Darling, open the top drawer of your dresser.” Mistress Michelle commanded. “Now remove two pairs of boxers and place them on the bed.” I did as she instructed, I had lost the will to fight. Only a true freak would get excited about being dressed and shaved like this and as a freak I deserved what ever I got. “Good, now take the rest of the boxers in your drawer and put them in the bag Brenda is holding.” As you wish bitch I thought. “Now, take the rest of the clothes in your dresser and pick them up into your arms.” I tried unsuccessfully to gather all of my clothes into my arms. Finally Mistress Brenda stepped forward and helped me put them in my outstretched arms.

“There,” Mistress Brenda said with some pride, “finished.”

“Good, now Brian I want you to bring these to the guest room and place them on the bed. When you are done come right back here to us.”

“Yes Mistress Michelle.” I left my room with all of my regular clothes. Entering the guest room I dropped my T-shirts, jeans, socks, and two pairs of boxers on the floor.

“Hurry up slave,” Mistress Michelle called out, “we haven’t got all night!” I walked as quickly as I could back to the bedroom. Mistress Michelle was sitting on Mistress Brenda’s lap on my bed. Mistress Brenda seemed to be quite content playing with Mistress Michelle’s tits. “Now, take all of your suits, coats and slacks and pile them on the guest room bed as well. Do it QUICLKY!”

“Yes Mistress Michelle.” I answered as I scooped up all my belongings in the closet. I ran down the hall, took two steps into the guest room and threw my work clothes on the bed.

“I’m waiting slave!!” Mistress Michelle called out again. I entered the bedroom slightly winded. “That was pathetic, are you tired already?” I shook my head no. “Good, now go into the living room and gather all the bags we carried in.” I reentered the master bedroom as quickly as I could with the bags, I had a pretty good idea what they were up to, and it wasn’t good. Mistress Brenda was now licking and kissing Mistress Michelle’s tits while pulling down the leather straps to her teddy. It was then that I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I looked like an ass! The small spare tire I carried was quite obvious above the hot pink waistband. Worst of all was the fact that looking at myself like this was actually making my cock hard again! How could this be exciting to any level of my subconscious?

“Can we interrupt your thoughts Darling?” Mistress Michelle asked half laughing. I nodded ‘yes’. “Good, here take these and put them NEATLY in your top drawer.” I placed the bright colored silk undergarments in the drawer. Bright reds, yellows, blacks, bow tied items, whites and a couple of animal prints, if my old coach could see me now! “Notice how they are very soft and silky? Only real men are allowed to wear cotton underwear.” She has to be kidding; if I pinch myself maybe it is all a terrible dream. “This is what you will wear while you are home. Now place these in the second drawer.” Mistress Michelle then handed me a couple of pairs of spandex shorts and shirts as well as a couple of bottoms with suspenders. “These are for special occasions.”

“In the morning you will wake up shower, shave yourself entirely, and put on your thong. From now on, when you go to the bathroom you will do so by sitting on the toilet, only real men are allowed to stand at the toilet. Before you are allowed to leave this room in the morning you will have on only a thong, no pants, no shoes, no socks. Do you understand?” Another ‘yes’ nod. “After having your breakfast and totally preparing yourself for work you can then enter the guest room and put on your regular clothing. You will wear your new undergarments ALL DAY! Just put your shirt, tie, and suit over what you are wearing. Understood!?!” Yet another ‘yes’ nod. “You will remain barefoot all the way to the door and will then be allowed to put on your socks and shoes prior to exiting. You may answer verbally.”

“Yes Mistress Michelle.” I answered as a beaten man.

“Good! Brenda you can play with my tits more later, you and I need to leave now. Brian walk us to the door.” I followed the two women to the door and helped them with their coats. The women then kissed me on both cheeks. “We will call you in the morning in case you run into any grooming problems Darling.”

“Thank you Mistress Michelle.” The door closed and I heard the women walk down the hall laughing out loud. “This fucking sucks!!” The sound of my own voice startled me. “I can talk! I can talk!! You fucking bitch, you can’t do this to me! Like hell am I wearing this shit under anything! You fucked up lady, you left all my fucking clothes here. All I have to do is put them back on! Fuck you!! Fuck you both.” It felt great to be able to speak my mind. “Only real men can wear cotton and go to the can standing up huh? Well fucking watch this!!” I said as I stormed back to the bathroom. Once there I yanked down the thong I had on. And what the fuck is up with you? Sick little fuck! Let’s go, I haven’t got all night!” I said looking at my still semi hard cock. I breathed a sigh of relief as the urine stream began to flow. “Fuck the both of you!” I yelled out loud “I have to get in touch with Him and tell him I want Jennifer back, that’s all I have to do. I’ll pay him another $250 or whatever it will take to get my life back to normal. I’ll I need is Jennifer back to her old self.”

“You mean you don’t like me like this?” Mistress Michelle asked. My heart sunk, I panicked. Not knowing what to do I started to pull up the thong before I was even done peeing. Pee splashed on the wall, the sink, and the thong. “This is why you are not allowed to stand while you use the toilet. Look, you got your disgusting pee on my shoe!! You idiot! Kneel down and lick that off my shoe!” Without a moments hesitation I dropped to my knees and began to lick her shoes clean. It wasn’t until much later in the evening that I would realize the grotesqueness of that action. “That’s enough you stupid ass! Now crawl! Follow me on you hands and knees out to the bed room!” I crawled behind her keeping my head down voluntarily as to not incur any more of her wrath.

“What a stupid little pansy!” I heard Mistress Brenda say. “What was the little darling whining about in the can Michelle?”

“Oh you should have heard him!” Mistress Michelle answered with disdain dripping from each word. “All I want is Jennifer back, Jennifer this and Jennifer that, the stupid little ass! Well guess what Brian, Jennifer is gone. All gone and she is not coming back. Your new role is OUR slave!! You will be our slave until we tire of you!!”

“Yes Mistress Michelle.” I mumbled.

“Brenda, gag the slave!”

“Open your mouth slave!” Brenda ordered as she pushed the red ball gag into my mouth. It was quite large like the one I wore Friday night. She fastened it tightly behind my neck stretching my jaw even more. “Now stand up.” I stood.

“Did you pee yourself?” Michelle asked, I nodded ‘yes’. “Take them off, if you don’t like that thong then I have something else for you to wear now!” I dropped my thong at my feet. “Do you really want to know what kind of power we have over you Brian?” She spit the name out to reinforce her point. I nodded ‘yes’. “You see, while we command your actions while we are present we do not command them when we leave. That much you may have figured out on your own. Unfortunately for your little plan once you are back in our presence you will answer all of our questions honestly regarding your actions while we were away. Let me demonstrate. What was the first thing you said when you realized you had your control over your body back?”

“Thish fushking shucksh.” I mumbled behind the gag.

“Are you comprehending what is going on Brian?” She spat. “You are our fucking slave. You are actually our toy, like a full size doll. You may be able to remove the clothes we choose for you when we are not looking, but when we ask you will tell us what you did! Did you plan on wearing your old dirty boxers to work tomorrow?” I nodded ‘yes’. “That’s what I thought. Now I will make sure you wear what I want you to wear tomorrow!”

“This is called the gates of hell.” Mistress Brenda said as she approached me. “This will keep your cock in line.” Looking down she noticed my cock was semi erect. “We can also keep your cock in line. Let me demonstrate.” Mistress Brenda wrapped her hand around the shaft of my cock and started rubbing and stroking me. It didn’t take long for my cock to get fully erect. “Oh look at that, how pathetic. Watch this Michelle, I’ll make it disappear! You are now in the artic, you are naked as you are right now. The temperature is 10 degrees, the wind is blowing off the ocean and freezing rain is falling on your naked body.” Instantly my erection disappeared, my balls retracted as deeply as possible in my sac goose bumps appeared on my arms and legs. “Tah Dah!!” Mistress Brenda said stepping back. “Brian, the storm is over and you are back in your nice warm apartment.” With Mistress Brenda’s words the shivering stopped as quickly as it had started. “Now let’s get you dressed. Turn and face the wall.” The wall was about two feet away from me as I turned to face it. Mistress Brenda reached around me and clasped my cock. I felt the cold steel rings slide down the shaft. She then slid her hands behind my ball sack and snapped the device in place. Even flaccid the ‘gates of hell’ were quite tight and uncomfortable; an erection would not be possible.

“Hang on Brenda, I want to do something else first.” Mistress Michelle interrupted. “Into the kitchen NOW slave. RUN!” I bolted for the kitchen my limp cocks restraints slapping on my legs. “Stand in front of the table. Yes, there you idiot! Bend over!” Two words I was not expecting. “Now!!” The surprise of her command must have delayed my action. I bent immediately at the hips. “Straighten your legs out. Now you will need to count as we do this.” My knees locked as straight as they could while I wondered what I would be counting. SMACK! Mistress Michelle’s hand made solid contact with my left ass cheek. “I said count dipshit.”

“One Mistress!” SMACK, now Mistress Brenda’s hand found my right ass cheek. “Two Mistress!” SMACK!! “THRee Mistress!” SMACK!! “FOUR Mistress!!” Tears began to run down my face as my ass began to sting. I counted to twelve before they stopped.

“Well, at least the stupid bitch knows how to count!” Mistress Michelle said condescendingly. “Brenda, if you could...”

I felt Brenda’s hands on my hips. Immediately my cock began to stir, the painful realization that followed stopped my growing erection. With the ‘gates of hell’ firmly fastened on my cock and anchored around my ball sac an erection was not only impossible but also quite painful. Slowly, as if deliberately trying to excite me, she slid her hands up to my waist and then back down my bright red and sore ass. “Bend forward more Brian, put your chest on the table.” Mistress Brenda commanded I immediately complied. I was desperately trying to concentrate on the artic snowstorm I had experienced earlier in order to save myself any more undo pain. I barely heard Michelle’s voice in the background of my brain but I did feel the coldness on my asshole.

“I said relax!” She said sternly pushing hard on my asshole. Fluid raced into my anal cavity. My cock strained within its bonds. It was all too much for me to keep up with. Mistress Michelle was giving me an enema, the first one I had ever received. As quickly as the fluid entered my body it exited. I could hear the rush of the liquid behind me, it sounded like an ocean. “If you though that was good wait until you feel this.” Her voice was almost maniacal as she removed the enema hose. I felt a cold sensation on my sphincter again and then a sudden push. “Relax Brian.” My body actually relaxed ignoring all natural reflexes to stop the violation and pain. “There we go. You won’t forget that is there now will you? I wouldn’t suggest removing it on your own, you will only tell us about it later.”

“Wow, how big was that?” Brenda asked in amazement.

“Only 2 ½ inches. Does it feel okay Brian?” I nodded ‘yes’. No, it doesn’t I have a butt plug jammed in my ass.

“Good, let’s continue.”

“ Stand up and lift your right leg.” Mistress Brenda ordered. She slid an article of clothing under my raised foot. “Now put it down and lift the other leg.” I complied without even a thought of fighting their words. She then began to pull the garment up my legs. It felt odd as it glided over my smooth legs. I couldn’t believe, even with this level of fear, my cock was trying to get hard again. Mistress Brenda had to tug a little to get the item over my thighs and ass. Finally she got it in position around my waist. I could now tell from the feeling that she had put a pair of latex bicycle shorts on me. They ran from my waist to just above my knees, there was also a hole in the front for my cock and balls to hang out. “Hands up slave!” I raised my hands. Once again I felt a pair of hands running slowly across my waist. Mistress Michelle took great care in attaching a chain around my waist and then down between my legs. The chains started at my waist at either hip and became a single chain somewhere behind my ball sack. With a hard tug she anchored the chain between my ass cheeks, I actually felt it push against the base of the butt plug! I heard the click of a padlock as she fastened the three chains behind my back. Finally she fastened a leather thong around my waist using the snaps on the waistband. Mistress Michelle gave me a firm smack on the ass with her hand she was obviously pleased.

“Well, let’s finish up.” Mistress Brenda said breaking the tension. My cock was finally subsiding again as they had me walk into the bedroom. “Uh oh, I almost forgot.” Mistress Brenda said as she hurried out of the room. “Here we are.” She said as she returned. “Put these on Brian.” I stood there dumbfounded holding the chains that she presented me. “Here, these ones go on your ankles.” I bent forward and attached the steel cuffs to my ankles. As I stood to fasten the cuffs to my wrists Mistress Michelle fastened a collar to my neck. Two more short chains were attached to the collar with a small padlock while the other chain was fastened between my two ankles. My steps were now limited to about 8 inches while my hands were now secured about a foot from my face. “There we go this will keep your steps short, no running for you. The lock on your collar will keep your hands out of trouble. Now pick up the bag with your old clothes in it and follow me to the door.” I cautiously leaned forward to pick up the bag, which was quite difficult given the current position of my hands, and stood slowly readjusting my balance to compensate for the weight. My steps were incredibly small, one foot was barely 3 inches in front of the other when I ran out of chain. It took a moment to get to the front door of the apartment where Mistress Brenda and Mistress Michelle stood. “Where is the chute for the dumpster Michelle?”

“At the end of the hall.” She answered with a gleam in her eye.

“Good! Brian lead us to the garbage chute will you.” Mistress Brenda said opening the door. I automatically exited the apartment and headed one painfully small step at a time down the hall. With every step the chain on my lower body pushed on the butt plug causing a tingling sensation in my ass. This of course was the plan and was designed to excite me further. I concentrated to keep my cock from growing. It seemed to take forever to get to the end of the hall, the hall actually seemed to lengthen. There were 5 other apartments that I would have to pass on my way to the chute and I was dressed as a circus freak. I calculated the odds of one of my neighbors opening up the door as I paraded by. Mistress Michelle and Mistress Brenda giggled behind me, what did they care, they were wearing their coats, no one knew what they had on underneath. Plus, they were women in women’s clothing, I was a man dressed like some kind of a bizarre cyclist with a bright red ball gag in my mouth, a plug in my asshole, and chains on my appendages. Finally we reached the chute, but I could not open it.

“You can open the chute and say goodbye to your old life.” It took several attempts to be able to hold the chute open and drop the bag inside. My panic did not help with this at all. Finally I was able to hold it open and dropped the bag inside gladly, anything to get back to the apartment. “Turn around Brian.” I turned to face them, I could see the door to my apartment, and it seemed a lifetime away. “Are you glad to be rid of those Brian?” Mistress Michelle asked delaying our return. I quickly nodded ‘yes’. “Your dirty boxers will no longer be a problem. You have two pairs left in case you have to go the DR’s office of something. Hang on, Brenda, are we missing something?”

“I’m not sure?” Mistress Brenda replied. “Do you think we are missing something?”

“Well, I am missing the feeling of your lips on my nipples,” Mistress Michelle replied teasingly, “but no, that’s not it. Where are the keys to the apartment?”

The keys to the apartment?” Mistress Brenda asked. My heart skipped a beat. How were we going to get back in? How long would I stand out here like this. Surely they wouldn’t do this to me, I couldn’t go to jail dressed like this!! “Brian, did you grab your keys?” I furiously shook my head ‘NO!’ “Are you sure, check your pockets.” This caused both women to laugh.

“Maybe they are in his ass, he has had a lot of stuff up there lately!” Mistress Michelle said to their continued amusement. “However will we get back in?” Mistress Brenda asked. They must have seen the panic in my eyes. A door opened around the corner. I had to catch myself from peeing again.

“Wait,” Mistress Michelle said a little too loud for my liking, “I have my key, that’s how we got in earlier! Okay, let’s go.”

“Good, almost halfway there.” Mistress Brenda said as she patted my latex covered ass. I began the long painful walk back to the apartment. With each step I pictured a door opening or a person walking around the corner. My heart was beating so hard I could feel the veins banging against the collar around my neck. It was nerve racking. After 59 agonizing steps I was back at the apartment door. “Go ahead Brian, what are you waiting for? You should know you shouldn’t parade around the hallways dressed like that.” Both women were laughing as I burst through the door. Tears began to stream down my face as my heart began the slow process of returning to a normal rate.

“Now that was fun!” Mistress Brenda said embracing Mistress Michelle from behind.

Leaning back Mistress Michelle said, “I knew you would enjoy it lover, now kiss me!” My tormentors then engaged in a passionate kiss before me. I watched as Mistress Brenda’s hands found their way inside Mistress Michelle’s coat, one going to her crotch while the other went to her tits. Once again my cock started to stir, I had begun to learn better control and was deep in the artic blizzard before any real pain started. Mistress Michelle ground her hips into her lover’s hand. “You know who probably has a ton of questions?” Mistress Michelle asked breaking their kiss.

“Oh yeah, I’ll bet he does.” Mistress Brenda replied looking at me not removing her hands from their current location. “Go kneel in front of the couch slave.” Attempting to regain my composure I walked slowly to the couch and dropped slowly to my knees. Both women dropped their coats on the chair and sat on the couch where Jennifer and I had our most passionate night together.

“I’ll bet you are wondering why you have to dress like that aren’t you?” Mistress Michelle asked. I nodded ‘yes’ rapidly. I needed to get to the bottom of this one way or another. “Do you remember Him telling you that he can be the only MAN who can live at our house? You didn’t actually think that He would make an exception to that rule did you?” I sheepishly nodded ‘yes’. Both women laughed. Obviously my humiliation for the evening had not ended. “Oh no, you did think that didn’t you!” I automatically nodded ‘yes’ again much to their amusement. “Oh that’s rich.” Mistress Michelle said wiping tears from her eyes. “No you silly little slut, that is not what is happening. Like I said earlier, you are our own personal Barbie doll, or should I say Ken. You’re such a stupid ass that you probably thought I misspoke when I said that you could have sex with Brenda and I whenever WE wanted. You probably thought I meant it was whenever YOU wanted!!” Once again I uncontrollably nodded ‘yes’. “I’ll bet you want to know why don’t you?” I nodded ‘yes’ feverishly. “You want to know why I am putting you through this torture. Why I will only allow you to come once a week, but only if you behave!” I continued to nod. “Why you will dress like this whenever I want and only wear what I tell you to wear when I tell you to wear it? And why you will not be allowed to play with yourself unless Brenda or I allow it?” My nodding stopped. “Yes, that’s right Brian, I know what you do in the shower in the morning. If you think that is good wait until you hear the rest. It will shock you!!”

“Sounds like fun to me, I love the Ken doll part!” Mistress Brenda quipped.

“You see Brian, you were hypnotized the very first time we went to Hulla Ballou. Remember the music in the background as Brenda and I paraded around in our unmentionables?” Mistress Michelle said with a wicked smile.

“I thought I told you not to mention my unmentionables Michelle!”

“Very funny. Anyways Brian, you were programmed at that time to be more acceptable to suggestion.” Mistress Michelle explained. “By the time I went out ‘dancing’ He had decided that I was to join Him.”

“How did that work out anyways Michelle?” Mistress Brenda asked my question for me.

“Let me explain it this way. Brian, did you ever wonder why I only had to listen to the second CD for one night for it to take hold of my subconscious?” I slowly nodded ‘yes’ I had wondered it at the time but didn’t think much of it after the first weekend. “You see, my silly little slut, I was hypnotized once before. Only it was the opposite of what you had done to me.”

“Really?” Mistress Brenda asked.

“Oh yes,” Mistress Michelle said as she put her hand on Mistress Brenda’s bare knee, “I was a sex addict before I met Brian. Do you find that shocking?” I nodded ‘yes’ again. “Remember how I told you that I had to leave St. Augustine’s college in my junior year because my Father was ill.” I continued to nod. “Well, that wasn’t exactly the whole story. I was actually asked to leave which lead to my Father’s illness, angina to be exact.”

“More, more! This is getting good!”

“Well, you see,” she was now stroking Mistress Brenda’s thigh, “from the middle of September to the end of November there were 16 cases of venereal disease in our school and one case of a girl with a yeast infection.”

“What’s the big deal about the girl?” Mistress Brenda asked.

“Well it was a Catholic school and she was my roommate,” Mistress Michelle explained, “actually I had the real yeast infection, she got a yeast infection in her mouth.”

“What!?!” Mistress Brenda was displaying the shock I could not.

“Hang on, let me start at the beginning.” Mistress Michelle explained. “I was put on probation because my roommate and I were caught in the same shower one day. The funny thing was we really weren’t doing anything that time...”

“That time?” Brenda interrupted.

“Yes lover, that time. You see I had taken my roommate Lori’s virginity just the week before. We turned into a couple of sex fiends. For one weekend we hardly left the room and barely wore anything. It was great!! We did everything to each other”

“Everything!?! Sounds great to me!” Brenda added.

“Unfortunately, when Lori got the oral yeast infection she had to move out. We both went to the school’s infirmary the same week with our separate issues. Someone must have figured it out. Being a Catholic school that kind of thing is frowned upon. So, I did the next best thing.”

“This should be good!” Mistress Brenda said sliding Mistress Michelle’s hand closer to her crotch.

“Oh it is!! I really took them taking Lori away to heart, so I decided if I was going to get in trouble I was going to make the most of it. Two weeks later I spent a weekend in a hotel room with two guys!”

“How come two?” Mistress Brenda asked as she lifted her leg onto the arm of the couch allowing Michelle better access.

“Well, Reggie was the only black man I knew and he wouldn’t come without his friend. We checked in of Friday after classes were over and he was done in the school dining facility. We didn’t leave until Sunday afternoon.” Mistress Michelle bragged as she kept Mistress Brenda occupied with her hand. “They gave me nothing but cock and booze all weekend. Although there was the pizza that was delivered on Saturday night, I got to have half a slice of that.”

“Half?” Mistress Brenda said distractedly.

“Yeah, that was all they left me after I ‘paid’ the delivery boy. Reggie and his buddy, I never did get his name, didn’t have any money after paying for the room so I had to take care of the delivery guy.”

“What a trooper you are,” Mistress Brenda said looking like she was ready to come, “you must have been pissed though.”

“I sure as hell was, I told them just for that they couldn’t fuck me in the ass. They were WAY too big anyways, but it seemed like a good enough reason!!”

“Not anymore!! You could put a small car up there now!!” Mistress Brenda said as she began to come. Despite the disgust and contempt I had for Mistress Michelle right now the conversation was turning me on as well. I had to do my best to keep my cock from getting too excited or the gates of hell would cause me great pain again.

“If you don’t knock it off I’ll stop.” Mistress Michelle said as she pretended to slide her hand away from Brenda’s crotch.

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop. Just make sure you don’t.” Said Mistress Brenda as she eased Mistress Michelle’s hand back into position.

“Now where was I, oh yeah, Reggie and his friend. Anyways, Reggie and his buddy fucked me so much that I had to miss classes on Monday there was no way I could sit anywhere for any length of time! When they were done with me on Saturday night they made me sleep on the floor while they took the two double beds. The next morning I woke up with the sheet they threw at me stuck to my pussy! Then I had to fuck them both again just to get my clothes back. I pretended to hate it, but I loved every minute of it!! Both of them were at least 10 inches and were really thick. I could barely get my hand around Reggie’s cock!! If I was fucking one I had to blow the other. I basically lived on their juice all weekend, well that and Jack Daniels.”

“Well that’s two of the guys right, what about the other 14?” Mistress Brenda asked.

“Actually, that was only one of them, Reggie’s buddy didn’t work at the school, and so he didn’t use the school’s medical facilities. The next case came from the trip the choir took to Philadelphia. I was their costume manager so I got to go too. It was only one week after the weekend with Reggie, but after five days of nothing to do but play with myself I wanted more. I went on a date with one of the boys, Kevin. He took me out to a movie and stuff. Then we went back to his room. Kevin had a bet with his buddies that he could get me into bed, but in order to prove it they wanted to see us in action.”

“Wow, what happened?” Mistress Michelle had already gotten Mistress Brenda to come once, she was now on round two, and I think the stories were making her as hot as they were making me.

“Well, after a half hour when Kevin and I were just going at it three of the boys came in the door. I was pissed and kicked Kevin off of me, he had told me that he locked the door but obviously he had lied. Then two more boys came in from the adjoining room. My clothes were on the floor and they quickly disappeared. The boys told me that if I wanted them back I would have to parade around the room naked for 5 minutes. By this time a couple of the other boys called the boys they were sharing rooms with and they had shown up as well.”

“What did you do?” Mistress Brenda asked getting that familiar orgasm look on her face.

“I didn’t have much choice, they were already pulling at the sheet I had covering me, so, I told them okay and stood up! I went over to the TV and turned on a movie. Then I told the boys that if they sat down and behaved themselves I would stay naked for the rest of the movie, it had only just started!! They eagerly agreed. I then took my turn sitting on each boys lap for 5 minutes and letting them run their hands all over me while I played with their cocks through their pants. They were animals, they tugged and bit at my nipples and forced their grubby little hands up my snatch, one even put a finger in my ass! It didn’t take long for them all to get really excited. Once I had all of them completely horned up I jumped back on the bed and informed them that Kevin had not done a proper job in satisfying my needs as a woman and I needed them to do it!!”

“Oh my God, all 10 of them!!” Mistress Brenda asked shocked again. I retched in pain as my cock pushed against the metal rings of its cage.

“Yes, all 10 of them. I think a couple of them got in line twice! My tits were so sore after they spent the night crushing them in their greedy little hands. Then I didn’t even get my clothes back. I went back to my room wrapped in a come-drenched sheet carrying my shoes and purse. I guess some of them wanted souvenirs. After that it was just the typical 2 guys from the debate club or 3 guys from the football team. I even spent two hours in the basketball teams shower with the starters. Acouple of nights I went out to local bars and picked up guys too. So, not all of the VD cases were on campus and some went to the local hospital instead of the schools. It didn’t take long for the administration to figure out what happened, no one could keep a secret. I was suspended the end of November and asked not to return for the next semester.”

“Oh, you puh-poor girl.” Mistress Brenda said as she orgasmed for the second time.

“My parents brought me to a couple of psychologists in order to help my addiction. I actually seduced one of them before they recommended hypnosis. I have been going for follow up appointments every six months since then and that was 7 years ago. At least I had, until I met Him. Speaking of poor girls what are we to do with our poor boy?” Michelle asked looking at me.

“I think Brian needs to go to bed so that she can think about what she has done.” Brenda suggested. “Plus, I want to get you back home so I can help you with your addiction.”

“Brian stand up.” Mistress Michelle commanded. I stood immediately my knees ached. “You need to get rid of that bucket on the table, it smells like shit!!” I slowly moved towards the bucket she referred to. It was the waste fluid from my enema earlier. “Flush it down the toilet, and be careful not to spill. When you have emptied it rinse it out and return to me here.”

I leaned forward and grabbed the handle of the bucket with my chained hands. I tried to hold it as far from my face as possible but the chains were only 12 inches long. My eyes watered from the stench as I walked slowly to the bathroom. I could not take my eyes off the water as it moved around in the bucket. It seemed to want to spill out all over me. Eventually I made it to the bathroom, despite the distraction from the butt plug being rubbed by the chain, without spilling but then I had to figure out how to pour it out safely. I managed to squat down in front of the bowl, which pushed the chain into the butt plug further and lean the bucket on the edge emptying it safely. Upon returning to the living room I found Mistress Michelle on top of Mistress Brenda in another lip lock. For some reason I walked back over to the position I had been kneeling in previously and began to kneel again. The last thing I wanted to do was to go back on my knees as they ached terribly. The carpet had a minimal amount of padding under it the floor underneath was concrete.

“Wait!!” Mistress Brenda said loudly as she began to stand back up. Her ass looked great in that teddy. “It is time for bed Brian.” My heart leapt. Bed, that means I can remove these chains and hopefully the butt plug and go to bed. I would gladly trade any of it for a pair of boxers or something of the sort. “Lead us to the bedroom Brian, we just love your smooth ass.” I slowly started to walk to the bedroom.

“Stand next to the bed Brian.” Michelle instructed. I stood facing my two new mistresses praying to be freed of my bonds. I had learned my lesson, they could be sure of that. Mistress Michelle moved forward, maybe she would remove these God-awful latex shorts. As her hands slid around my waist I was sure that was the case. Instead she grabbed the chain holding them and gave it one more tug upwards. I was quite positive that all the available material was now firmly planted between my ass cheeks and that it was not physically possible for the butt plug to go any further in my sphincter. “All set, now sit down.” My body sat. “Good slave lay down now.” Mistress Michelle covered my still chained body with my sheets. “We will call you in the morning when we want you to get up, have a good night trying to sleep.” With that both women returned to my living room couch and had sex. While I am sure that they were normally quite vocal about during intercourse I wondered how much of that was for my benefit. An hour and a half later they exited.

I lay in my bed motionless. The latex shorts caused uncontrollable itching in my freshly shaven areas, itching I could not reach due to the cuffs on my wrists. My cock pressing up against its restraints woke me numerous times. Not to be left out my recently emptied bowels decided to purge themselves of air causing more discomfort as the air pushed around the butt plug and then tried to find it’s way out of my latex shorts. Finally my jaw muscles rebelled and tried to close on the red rubber ball in my mouth. I barely slept at all. Unfortunately, my Mistresses had turned my alarm clock to face away from me so I had no idea what time it was. I was sure the minutes were just crawling by in any case.

Finally after what seemed to be an eternity the phone rang next to my bed. I had to stand in order to answer it, which proved to be a difficult task in itself.

“Put on the speaker phone you stupid cunt!!” I heard faintly through the earpiece. I pressed the speakerphone button and dropped instinctively to my knees. “Are you kneeling?”

“Yesh Mish treshh.” I answered.

“The keys for your cuffs are located under your nightstand. You will have to lean forward putting you head as close to the top of your nightstand as possible in order to reach them. Do so now!” Mistress Michelle commanded. I found the key and quickly grabbed it. “You may now uncuff your hands and remove your ball gag. Tell me when this task is complete.”

“I have completed your request Mistress Michelle.” I humbly answered.

“I am your Mistress is that correct slave?” She said more commandingly than questioningly.

“Yes you are Mistress Michelle.” I answered automatically, “You and Mistress Brenda are my Mistresses.”

“And what is your role?”

“I am your slave Mistress Michelle.” I answered.

“Very good, from now on before you go to bed and in the morning when you wake up you will say, out loud, ‘I am the property of Mistress Michelle and Mistress Brenda, my body is theirs to command, I am but a toy for their amusement’ ten times. Is that understood?”

“Yes Mistress Michelle.”

“Good, when I hang up you will start. After you have completed that you will then be allowed to remove the cuffs around your wrists and ankles. You can also remove the chains they are connected to a well. DO NOT touch the chain around your waist; you do not have the key for that! Place them in your dresser with your ball gag third drawer from the top. Before you get in the shower you will remove your leather thong, you will leave on your shorts and the gates of hell, even in the shower. It will not harm them the shorts are latex as you are probably aware. I will be by later to remove your butt plug and the gates of hell if that is what I desire. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mi...” the line went dead. I hurriedly removed my chains placing them neatly in the drawer as she instructed next to the gag. I walked into the bathroom as instructed to see a note on the mirror. “Don’t forget to shave! See you at work.” With a bright red kiss was on a yellow post it note. I grabbed one of the pink disposables and headed into the shower. Hopefully there would be a way that this day could improve...

After completing my assigned tasks I returned to my bedroom and put the leather thong back on. Unfortunately I reminded that getting dressed further was not a possibility. What time was it? I reached over and grabbed my alarm clock. It was 5 am!! I never had to get up that early what the hell was up with that? I quickly stopped that line of questioning in its tracks. She may ask me later and I would only tell her what I thought of my wake up call. I decided seeing I had so much time that breakfast might be the thing to do.

As I sat slowly at the kitchen table I noticed a box on the floor and a note addressed to Slave. “I guess that’s me.” Reaching down I opened the note and read it as I ate.

“Slave;

From now on this is your morning itinerary:

  • 5:15 wake up
  • 5:30 aerobics
  • 6:15 shower and get dressed
  • 6:45 breakfast.
  • 7:15 put on outer clothing and leave for work.

Your aerobic clothing is in the box, you may open it now.”

The note was not signed but I could tell Mistress Michelle’s writing anywhere. I popped another spoonful of cereal in my mouth and grabbed the box. Inside was a pair of white cross trainers, some socks and an aerobic workout tape. “What the FUCK!!” I covered my mouth in fear. What if she asked what I said about the gift she gave me? Would my next workout be held in the hallway? Or maybe on the balcony? I shifted in my seat wondering what a larger butt plug would feel like. There had to be some way out of this...right?