The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Transmundane

PART FOUR

Mike woke up slowly. He was on the floor, but not on the floor somehow. There was a soothing sound in the background and something softly stroking him. Things slowly resolved to him laying on the floor with his head in Jill’s lap, and her stroking his face, arms, and chest softly as she murmured something over and over. As his mind cleared a bit more, he could hear her softly saying “Wake up, my love.”

He groaned. The love spell—he had enslaved a woman he loved and who had apparently loved him back. What could have been a wonderful relationship was doomed to be a hollow life of master and slave. He began to weep.

“Hush, my love. It is OK. Everything is alright. Wake up, talk to me.” He opened his eyes and saw her long coppery hair and deep olive eyes... coppery hair and green-brown eyes? Her changes had made her hair almost black and her eyes a dark green... and his spell would have made her blonde and blue-eyed. As he jerked up, he also noticed she was almost naked—delightfully, voluptuously nude under a thin robe, and very warm and soft as well. He instantly regretted breaking skin contact.

“Wha... I mean... How... my spell—I am so sorry, Jill! I made you my slave!”

He was astonished that she was laughing. “My love, your spell did many things, but it did not make me your slave. Go ahead, tell me to do something.” When he ordered her to raise her arms, she just sat there and smiled at him warmly. “See? While you were out, I looked at your notes. Even when you were almost out of your mind and crafting the spell, you still managed to keep meticulous notes you big goof. I also saw that you were working on taking it all apart, and from what I can tell, you had broken the main aspects of it.

“What seems to be left is a weakened version of the core love potion, a few aspects of the body modification, and what feels like it may be some moderately strong suggestibility. I did want to raise my arms, but I was able to overcome it.” Mike asked what she meant by ‘weakened version’ of the love spell.

“It mostly feels like the scales fell off my eyes and I can more clearly see what we have meant to each other over the last few years. I can see your early feeble attempts to ask me out, and my naivety and self-doubt. I see how we miscommunicated so badly in the last couple months, how much we hurt each other without meaning to. I can remember how you looked at me, and see your body language as if with clear eyes and what it really meant and how some of the things I did hurt you and put you on the defensive without me meaning to do it. It feels like all the stupid little things that were getting between us in my mind and background are cleared away.”

“And your body?”

She stood and posed for me. The almost overly-toned Catwoman physique she was developing was now ‘softer’ and she was a bit shorter. He saw hints of the blonde bimbo look he started for, but more importantly, there was more of Jill in her new looks. If the original Jill had had a sister with a porn star’s body and a model’s face, it would look like Jill did now. The way he was unravelling the horrendous spell had included undoing some of Jill’s transmundane-driven changes to try to avoid some potential conflicts, and this must have been the result.

“So now?” Mike wondered.

She kissed him, long, and hard, and lovingly. “So now we go to your place, get cleaned up, and get some real sleep on a real bed. Did you even realize that it is Saturday evening? We’ve been out nearly twenty hours. We will talk about the rest of this tomorrow. I already left messages at work that we would be out Monday as well.”

Mike’s original spells included durable recovery routines so after a few hours of sleep and a shower, his body felt wonderful, but his mind was still troubled. They had slept in separate beds and he only saw her for a quick kiss so far. Self-doubt nagged at him—had he in fact enslaved her more than she realized? He changed her body without any of her consent—what did she think about that? Of course, the fact that she claimed she loved him and that he knew he loved her tempered what could have been a very gloomy set of reflections.

He arrived in the kitchen to see her wearing one of his T-shirts and humorously oversized gym shorts putting the finishing touches on a late brunch she cobbled together from the dregs of his bachelor kitchen—omelets, toast, milk, coffee, and various odds and ends like chips and dip. The smells reminded him that he was ravenously hungry and he was shoving food in his mouth even before he was fully seated. She laughed and greeted him with a hug and kiss on his cheek, then handed him a napkin to wipe something off his face.

When the flow of food between the table and his face slowed to a safe pace, she began to talk. “It is pretty obvious that you are still troubled. What is bothering you, my love?”

“That. That is one of the things bothering me. You are calling me ‘my love’, not my name. It is far too close to ‘master’. I think I messed you up badly, and I am not sure how to fix it.”

She laughed musically. “I’m not broken. In fact, I think you fixed things that it would have taken years of therapy to even reveal, much less resolve. I had a bad childhood and it messed up my self-confidence and my sense of self-worth. That feels like it is old news now. My life has meaning, direction, and purpose now. Yes, you are a big part of that meaning and purpose, but it goes way beyond that. Did you know I never sought more than my Masters degree because I just figured it would not be worth it? I see now that it was just me not being willing to push or take any chances, but I am already planning to look into going back to school for my PhD on Monday.”

Mike was not mollified. He noticed that she had almost instinctively done the cooking, cleaning as she went, and was serving him—even clearing the table as she spoke. Of course, he also noticed that she did it with a sensual flowing grace, like it was all part of a carefully choreographed dance intended as a prelude to something more erotic. She tended to bend at the waist with her feet together and knees straight, and she was nearly always in either eye or physical contact with him—things he felt sure were due to the spell.

He racked his mind to try to figure out some test to see how affected she was. There was a spell to force someone to tell the truth, but he had no doubt that what she was saying was what she perceived the truth to be. He could try to unravel each spell and ‘reset’ her, but that never worked as well with real things as it did with computers. It was like balling up a sheet of foil up then trying to get it perfectly smooth and flat again—it would never quite be the way it was. Continuing the foil analogy, there was also a high chance that something would get even more damaged—such as tearing the foil accidentally.

Jill noticed Mike’s funk, and rightly discerned the cause of it. “OK, Mike. Come with me.” She used his name intentionally and took his hand, leading him to the den and his notebooks. She sat him down in front of his journal and told him to review what he originally did, and what he had undone before she arrived.

For the next few hours, Jill served Mike tea, cookies, and other snacks as he read, took notes, accessed his computerized database, or just sat back and thought through problems. Finally, he asked for a beer and sat her on his lap. “Jill, my dear” he said with a sigh. “The bad news is that I think you are more caught up in the spell than you think you are, but the nature of the spell makes it seem normal and healthy to you. The good news is that I think you are right— I did manage to unravel the worst of it before it got triggered.

“It’s hard to quantify things, but I would venture to say that you got about 15% of the overall spell. A bit more of the physical modifications, and apparently a bit less of the enslavement. Oh god that feels good.” Mike had not noticed that as he spoke he had laid his head back on her chest and she was rubbing his temples. He closed his eyes and just let her warmth and scent envelope him, feeling tense muscles he was not aware of unknot.

She kissed his head. “I told you I was not enspelled as badly as you thought. Now relax, my love. You should not be so tense.” With his eyes closed he could not see what she was doing, but he felt her hands leave his head for a moment and felt her wriggle behind him a bit. When her hands came back he felt her barely covered breasts against his head and shoulders. They were so soft, so warm... they felt like home.

As she caressed him, she let her hand drift to his crotch and stroked the thick but not rigid tube she found there, relishing the sensation of his shivering and growing under her fingers. He pulled her face over for a deep kiss that led to his tongue finding its way into her welcoming mouth. As if they choreographed it, they stood up and found their way to the bedroom. He pulled off her shirt and shorts and pushed her over onto the bed, then buried his face between her legs.

Enhanced sensitivity was part of her original spell, and part of his love spell, and it was obvious that at least some of it was still working as Jill was quickly writhing and calling out as she ramped towards a delightfully shivering climax. He kissed his way back up to her delightful gently quivering globes and sucked ever so lightly on her hard nipples, making her groan. She kept moaning and groaning as he kissed the hollows of her shoulders, along her neck, her ears, and forehead. He could feel her shiver and subtly move to encourage him as he memorized the taste and texture of her body.

She began to slide her hands on his long, firm muscles, making him shiver lightly in return. Her soft fingers and delicate touch felt heavenly on his skin. His senses were filling with her touch, her scent, her warmth, the softness of her skin against him, the feeling of his lips and tongue on her face, then on her lips. He wrapped her in his strong arms, making her feel like she was at home now, then rolled over with her on top, his thick rod pressing up between them.

“I’m pretty sure I messed things up badly, but dear God, I love you.” He murmured against her hair and neck.

“I’m pretty sure you didn’t mess things up too much, but my dear, I love you too!” She whispered in his ear, making him shiver again. They laid together like this for a long moment, just relishing the contact, each soaking in the other’s presence.

His hands began to roam on her well-rounded bottom, and sliding along the small of her back. He felt a small burst of wetness as she started to wiggle her delightful derriere. That made their groins rub against each other and it was not long before he was hard enough that it was less than comfortable for them both.

Jill locked eyes with him and set a Mona Lisa smile on her face as she lifted herself up on her arms and s-l-o-w-l-y slid herself so her juicy crevasse was lined up with his powerful tool. She rubbed herself against it and had to close her eyes against the sensations. She shifted positions a bit to free up a hand to help line things up, then she s-l-o-w-l-y slid herself along his big thick cock, welcoming it in its new home. His big cock fit her perfectly—she wondered for a moment if he planned it this way or if it was just a happy accident—but she really did not care.

He pulled back slowly and worked at pumping her smoothly with long slow strokes as she settled into the rhythm with him. She alternated wriggling her hips and clenching her internal muscles to stimulate every inch of his wonderful tool and he felt every twitch of it. She felt him tense under and in her, so she sped things up a bit to push him over the edge. When he groaned and filled her with his hot spend, she moaned and shivered in a delicious climax.

They lay in each other’s arms for a long moment, just soaking in each other’s presence. A climax that strong would have been the end of the night for either of them before all this, but now it was just a delightful prelude to two days of being together. They spoke of their job—Jill had composed but not sent a letter of resignation. Mike reviewed it and approved it. Mike spoke of his own dissatisfaction with the job, especially knowing what he knows now. Mike made a series of discreet phone calls letting his ‘friends with benefits’ all know he would be seeing them as he pursued a new relationship. Sue was savvy enough to guess that it was Jill and seemed to approve of it.

They brainstormed ideas, but one they kept circling back to was the idea of opening an apothecary or spell shop of some sort in the old part of the town, down where weird things just added to the flavor of the area. It would be child’s play to weaken the spells to the point that they ‘just barely’ offered a benefit, and they could pretty much pay the bills with just a few basic potions. Jill tweaked it to possibly including a sort of small spa that could offer a multitude of small but real benefits to people—and she confessed that she had some friends and family she would like to help.

Mike was nodding along but most of his attention was focused inward. He was a meticulous man, one who thought before every action and reviewed everything he did. Yet here he was with literally his dream woman and he had no clue what tomorrow would bring—and all he felt was a deep sense of contentment.He might not know what was next, be he felt as deeply as anything he ever did, that they would manage it together.