The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trapped

Jamie Sullivan was one of the youngest lawyers on the staff of Barnes, Henry and Smith, a prestigious law firm on the East Coast. She was assigned to work on a patent and trademark case for Smithers Pharmaceuticals. What she discovered changed her life forever.

MD, FD, MC, MA, FF, MF, BD

Jamie walked into her office exhausted after a day of research. Just 3 years out of law school, she landed a dream job with a top tier law firm working patents and trademarks. Right now, the hours were brutal, but it would all pay off in the end, or so she hoped. Law was still a pretty male dominated profession, but she was determined not to be limited by any glass ceiling.

Looking at the clock, she realized that she would have to hustle if she was to make it for her pool time. Jamie was a swimmer in college and barely missed qualifying for the Olympics in the freestyle by .02 of a second. That disappointment was now in her rear view mirror, but she still swam 3-4 times a week. On Wednesday evenings, she had a dedicated lane for swimming where she raced the clock. She also had a group of local high school swimmers who saw her as a resource for improving their individual times.

As she was leaving the building, one of the managing partners stopped her and asked Jamie to drop by his office in the morning as he had an account he thought she might enjoy. He then added have a good swim as she walked out the door. His final comment made her smile. That was why she liked it at Barnes, Henry and Smith, they treated her like family and took note of her activities and interests.

The following morning, she went into Jim Barnes’ office to find out what account he was talking about. In a quick discussion, Jamie was introduced to Smithers and the patent and trademark issues surrounding both a new process and some new drugs. Barnes told her that normally he would handle the issue as Smithers was an old client, but he had a financial stake in the company which created a personal conflict, so he was assigning the work to her. Handing her the files, Jim added, “if you run into any questions or hit any obstacles, let me know.”

As Jamie turned to leave, Jim Barnes made one last comment. “Don’t be put off by their security and secretive nature. It is a cut throat industry and they keep things close hold.”

Jamie nodded and walked down the hall unaware of how Jim’s eyes followed the sway of her hips. Barnes thought quickly about what a great hire Jamie was for the firm and chuckled, easy on the eyes too.. He then called Raymond Gold, CEO of Smithers and told him of Jamie’s impending arrival.

Hanging up the phone, Gold called a quick meeting of his research team alerting them to Jamie’s impending visit and presence. “Please insure she only sees what we want her to see, no prying eyes or meddling questions. We want her in and out with a clean bill of health. If you even get the slightest indication that she is expanding the scope of her work, immediately let me know.” All heads nodded around the room.

The following Monday, Jamie arrived at the Smithers’ facility and was ushered into meet Raymond Gold. When she walked through the door, all Gold could think about were her legs. Jamie had the longest, most fit legs he had ever seen poking out from under her black corporate pencil skirt.

“Good morning, Miss Sullivan, your boss has told me that we are in good hands with you managing the work,” Ray Gold said with a smile as he got up and walked around his desk to greet the young lawyer.

Jamie held out her hand and shook the CEO’s hand commenting, “I have gone over the background material and don’t anticipate any issues, but I will have to finish a complete due diligence as I am sure you are aware.”

Gold acknowledged her statement before adding “we have you in a private conference room down by the research labs. If you need anything just let my executive assistant Pam know and she will get it. She also has keys, an access badge and IT log on instructions.” Jamie turned to leave and as she did, Ray Gold caught a glimpse of her from behind. He thought to himself that he will have to compliment Jim Barnes on his hiring practices.

Over the next two weeks, Jamie engrossed herself in her work. Everything was going as scheduled when she went to retrieve one file marked research notes and got the dreaded, “access denied” message. Thinking nothing of it, she made a note to discuss access of the file with Pam. She double checked her notes and confirmed the file belonged with the Hapynol data.

Hapynol was a breakthrough drug to treat depression in women. It regulated hormones resulting in a bright, sunny disposition where in the past there was a totally depressed personality. In trials, it had an amazing success rate. In fact, Jamie at one point made the off-handed comment that this data was almost too good to be true. Her mutterings were overheard by a lab employee who contacted security and made a report. By 5pm, there was a meeting in Gold’s office. His bottom line question was “do we have a problem.” All in attendance shook their heads no. “Good,” he added,” do not underestimate her intelligence, she is driven, bright and trying to impress Barnes. When added together, that can be a dangerous combination.”

Now, Pam’s report about the missing file inquiry had Gold concerned. How could they have been so sloppy to leave a restricted file on the system where she would eventually find it. Now, they were forced to make up stories about the file and its contents. Things only got worse when the IT Director moved the file from the system. Jamie immediately noticed and questioned Pam noting that the restricted file was now missing. She raised her eyebrows and reiterated, “Mr. Gold said I would have full access and you would make it happen. Can you fix this problem or do I need to discuss it with him?” Pam assured Jamie that she would work the problem to a successful resolution and then left. Instead of going to the IT Department, she went directly to Gold’s office, knocked, entered and as he looked up calmly stated, “you have a problem.”

Gold got the update and pulled his research team together. “We are all in this together,” he noted. We will make a fortune on Hapynol, but we will double that fortune by the underground sale of its byproduct. Unfortunately neither the FDA nor any foreign licensing agency will sanction its use, so we are stuck with the underground market. We have buyers lined up, the last thing we need is Ms. Jamie Sullivan getting in the way.”

Everyone nodded. “What do we do,” someone finally asked. Gold smiled, “well step one is to let her boss know that she will be here longer then expected.” He continued, “also, pull the file on Barnes, I knew those compromising pictures of him would come in handy some day. " He smiled, “some day has just arrived.” As he got up, he concluded, “I want options on my desk in the morning.”

At 6pm, Jamie walked down the hall and headed to the parking lot. Getting into her car, she did not notice the black sedan pull out after her. Jamie had no idea she was being followed and photographed. Her every movement was being traced, her friends catalogued and before the night was over, her cell phone messages and conversations were being taped.

The next evening after most had gone home, there was a meeting in Gold’s office. Derik Burke, the head of research put it bluntly. “The safest way to control Miss Sullivan is to expose her to the compound; we know the effects.” Gold looked up and smiled, “now how would this control her exactly?”

Burke looked up, “number one, it leaves her open to suggestion, any suggestions we want to give her.” He looked at Gold and continued, “then there is the effect on her libido which you know will go off the charts. Combine that with a corresponding drop in intellect and I do not think she will be a problem anymore.” He then laughed, “in fact, you may find other uses for her around the company.”

“Her boss will not be a problem,” Gold mentioned. I had a long talk with him last night and showed him the pictures. He was very accommodating and will let people know at the appropriate moment that Miss Sullivan resigned from the firm to come work full time with us.” If Gold had looked around the room, he would have seen one set of eyes that were nervous and unconvinced: Pam did not like what she heard. She was all about making money, but what they were talking about could send them all to jail for a very long time. She left the room convinced that she needed to stop this somehow, but she had no idea how.

It was unfortunate that Pam did not know the extent of the surveillance on Jamie. When she made a call to her on the cell phone, it was immediately recorded and analyzed. By 10pm everyone knew that Pam arranged a dinner meeting with Jamie the following evening. Gold was livid. “Pam, Pam, Pam,” he muttered, “what are we going to do to you. He was immediately focused on punishment, but punishment of the most delightful kind.

The following night after work, Pam met Jamie at a downtown establishment. Ordering drinks, Pam quickly said, “I think it is best if you end your engagement with the firm and return to your company.”

Jamie was taken aback and asked “why?”

“Things are not as they seem with the drug trials, the data, the reports, there is a lot of money to be made.” She continued, “but the real money is in the black market byproduct.” She then went on to discuss what she knew. Jamie took some notes, nodded and suddenly things made sense. She was over her head and she knew it. “Thank you Pam, you have been a big help and I will discuss this with my firm in the morning.” Pam nodded her head not understanding the danger she had just exposed both of them too.

As they left the restaurant Pam turned left and Jamie turned right. Pam never made it to her car. A white van pulled up next to her as she was unlocking the vehicle and within seconds, she was pulled into the vehicle and injected with a strong sedative. Jamie went home unaware that her world was about to change.

The van pulled into an underground garage at the Smither’s facility and Jamie was placed on a gurney and taken back into the labs. When she finally came too, she was naked, restrained and under the glare of white lab lights. Looking around, she saw members of the security team, Gold and some unknown researchers in lab coats. She cried out but no one responded. Finally, Gold walked up and said, “Pam, you have been a very bad girl and bad girls get punished.”

Nodding to some of the lab assistants, Gold watched as they hooked an IV line into his former assistant. “This won’t hurt at all, or so I have been told.” One lab worker approached with a syringe and put it in the port of the IV line. Smiling, Gold said, “let me do the honors” and put his finger on the plunger. Pam shook her head no, but laughing, Gold said, “it will be nice to see what a concentrated dose does to you.” As Pam watched in horror, his finger pressed the plunger forward and she could almost feel the drug enter her system.

The lab technicians turned on a stop watch as they wanted to time the effects. Gold left simply saying, “let me know when we have some results. I need to check on preparations for Miss Sullivan.”

Within 10 minutes, the agitated expression Pam had seemed to fade and she relaxed back into the gurney. Her heart rate slowed as did her pulse. “The effects have started,” one technician noted. Pam’s eyes slowly glazed over and within 30 minutes, she was totally open to a trance. By the time Gold returned, she was already under and open to both suggestion and instruction. For ten minutes, Gold toyed with her mind, embedding new kinks, fetishes and desires. By the time he was ready to leave the room, his director of research commented, “man, remind me never to upset you.” Gold just laughed, “those who betray must become an example to others.”

Meanwhile, Jamie, was back at work in her conference room. She already had a call into her boss, but for now was just trying to sort out truth from fiction given Pam’s statements. When she went up toward Gold’s office looking for Pam, she was told that Pam had called on sick. Frowning, Jamie commented, “that is strange as she seemed fine last night.” Returning to her conference room with a handful of files, Jamie did not notice the thin plastic tube hanging from an air vent. When she shut the door, the tube emitted a barely audible hissing sound as a clear gas was pumped into the room. Within minutes, the gas overcame Jamie and she fell asleep with her head on the table.

Gold and his team walked in. “Ok, unlike Pam, her exposure to the drug should be subtle.” While she was asleep, they took some vital measurements and then gave her a small injection. As the effects of the gas wore off, the effects of the drug kicked in and Jamie was quickly relaxed and in a trance. Gold spent a few minutes with her stating, “we will have some fun with out barrister. " They then left the conference room. Within 15 minutes, the effect of the drug wore off and Jamie was back at work unaware that her life was about to change before her eyes.

That evening, Jamie showered after a swim as usual. However, as she did, her eyes shut and she had an erotic thought race through her mind. Someone was behind her in the shower wrapping their arms around her, massaging her breasts. If felt good, no Jamie whispered to herself, it felt wonderful. The tips of her nipples were electric as they were touched. Then, her eyes opened and she realized that she was massaging her own breasts and had been for minutes. She immediately stopped wondering where that thought had come from. Getting ready for bed, instead of stepping into her old pajamas, she slipped into a silky chemise that was in her closet relishing the softness against her skin.

As she lay in bed reading some files, she reflected on her life: attractive, single professional and driven, but with a minimal social life. Jamie, she thought to herself, you must improve your social life one of these days. Although not a virgin, Jamie was not active sexually. Tinder and the casual “hook up” where not in her lexicon.

In her sleep that night, Jamie had multiple erotic dreams that grew in intensity. In them, she was more then seduced, she was the seducer, displaying an exhibitionist streak and giving off signals that she was available and more then that—wanting. Her final dream ended with a friend of hers between her legs, his cock buried deep in her pussy with Jamie thrusting up as hard as she could. Just as she was about to peak, she woke up. Her chemise was up over her hips, her fingers were buried in her pussy, she was wet, she was aroused, and now conscious, with a few flicks of her finger over her exposed clit, Jamie came and came hard.

Laying in the morning sun, Jamie tried to relax. She had not experienced a night like that ever. Her body felt electric and seemed aroused even now. Getting up, she made coffee and showered. Looking in her closet, she picked out a blouse that was sheer but not too revealing. Her mind said that she’d have a jacket on over it. When she slipped on her panty, the material seemed to rub and excite her as she walked. Quickly deciding she did not need that distraction, she slipped them off and put them back in the drawer. Checking herself out in the mirror, Jamie liked what she saw.

In the conference room that day, Jamie was surprised when she saw Pam walk in. She seemed a little different, but Jamie could not put her finger on it. When Pam stated that she was worried about her yesterday, Pam made a comment about seeing a doctor and that she was fine. Jamie was about to say something about the other night when Pam bent down to hand her some files. Two things happened, Jamie caught a glimpse of Pam’s breasts hanging free under her blouse and she caught a whiff of her perfume which seemed enticing. Pam then mentioned that she was checking the facts on what she said the other night and might have spoke in error. Jamie raised her eyebrows, “really, well please let me know as it is important to my final report.” Pam nodded assuring the young lawyer she would get the right data and facts. As she was leaving she commented, “I am getting a coffee, would you like one?” Jamie nodded and said thanks.

The coffee Pam delivered was of course doctored with Jamie’s daily dose of the Hapynol byproduct. Pam, herself, was now fully under control and complaint to Gold and his staff. Her massive dose secured her cooperation and daily doses just furthered control and addiction. Gold was told that morning that Pam’s transformation would accelerate quickly and as her libido grew, her inhibitions and intelligence would drop. “We need to insure our young lawyer has enough in her system that she does not see these changes as odd or dangerous.”

Gold looked up, “just add it to suggestions when she is tranced, getting her to ignore Pam’s changes should not be too hard.” The staff nodded.

Within 20 minutes of finishing her coffee, Jamie was again in a trance. Gold walked in to observe the staff implant some suggestions. He then asked if she would answer questions truthfully and they nodded. He smiled.

“Jamie, did you dream last night.” She nodded her head.

“Can you describe your dream and how you felt?” Jamie then got into descriptive detail of her dreams and erotic response. She even added that she pushed herself over the edge into orgasm after waking up.

“Now, did you do anything different when you dressed today?” Again Jamie nodded her head and explained about selecting a sheer blouse and dropping her panties. “Did that excite you in anyway” she added that it did and she was even excited now. Gold smiled as the embedded suggestions seemed to be taking hold. He looked to the staff, nodded and said, “push her envelope.”

That evening, Jamie had a hair appointment and decided on a whim to get a new and shorter style along with some lighter highlights. While there, she saw an advertisement for body waxing and made a quick decision to wax. By the time she left the spa, she had a new look and a totally smooth body. Walking down the street, she felt sexy and almost felt the stares of those she walked by. Those eyes on her only fed her arousal. By the time she got home, she could think of nothing but release and throwing caution to the wind, lay on her bed and buried her fingers in her wet pussy. She almost came immediately causing her to cry out in passion. Falling back on a pillow, she wondered “where that came from,” but quickly lost that train of thought.

And so it went for the next week. Jamie barely noticed the change in Pam although she did appreciate her new and sexier dresses. Each day seemed to be more daring then the last. Pam would linger in her office almost inviting Jamie’s eyes to devour her. Jamie for her part, fought the feelings as she was pure heterosexual. She never picked up on Pam’s degrading intelligence. Even her language and word choice changed become much simpler and direct.

Jamie, for her part, received a daily dose, but the effects were milder causing little alarm. Her dreams became vivid and more erotic, her dress became more sensual,and she was finding it hard to concentrate on the case files. By Friday afternoon, she caught herself daydreaming about being taken by two men at the same time. When she snapped out of the dream, her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet. She decided to go home early. As she was leaving, Pam stopped her and asked her out for a drink. “Why not, its on the way home,” Jamie answered and headed out the door.

The lounge was packed with a young crowd on Friday evening. Pam immediately ordered two drinks and was quickly circulating among both the men and women. At one point Jamie thought she was being a little risqué in her behavior, but as soon as that thought entered her head, it was gone. As she was watching Pam, she failed to notice a well built and polite man walk up to her table and comment, about her sitting alone watching the crowd. When he asked “would you like some company,” Jamie did not hesitate in answering “yes.”

Chet, quickly sat down, ordered some drinks and engaged Jamie in conversation. Within minutes, she discovered Chet was involved in corporate security. What he did not tell her was that he was employed by Gold and his target was Jamie Sullivan. He sipped his drink and looked across at his table mate. Chet’s eyes took all of Jamie in. Smiling, he thought to himself, “this is not going to be a bad assignment.”

To Be Continued