The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trapped Part 6

Jamie Sullivan was one of the youngest lawyers on the staff of Barnes, Henry and Smith, a prestigious law firm on the East Coast. She was assigned to work on a patent and trademark case for Smithers Pharmaceuticals. What she discovered changed her life forever.

MD, FD, MC, MA, FF, MF, BD

It took all four a few minutes to recover, but when they did. Gold announced the car was waiting to return them to their condos. Of course, by design, Taylor had been invited and accepted an invitation to spend the night with her boss. As they followed the two women to the car admiring the sway of their hips, Gold commented. “I don’t think the night is over for these two vixens yet.” Chet just smiled and silently agreed.

Entering her condo with Taylor, Jamie was greeted by the pile of shopping bags dropped off prior to the trip to Latex, Leather and Lace. Slipping off their coats, Taylor looked at herself in the hall mirror, her white skin framed by the black leather harness. When she turned and saw her boss’s latex encased body. She smiled. “I guess this will go down as an evening to remember.” Neither woman seemed intune to the changes that were happening to them. Both still had the vibrators buried in them connected to Gold’s phone app.

Jamie walked over and moving some of the bags whispered, “let’s forget about the shopping and our packages and let’s enjoy the evening.” With that, she took Taylor in her arms and pulling her young assistant close, Jamie pressed her lips deeply to hers. Almost by instinct, Taylor’s lips parted and her tongue intertwined with those of her boss. Neither woman wanted to break the embrace and the kiss became deeper and deeper. When they finally broke the kiss, both women were again excited. “Let’s move to the bedroom,” Jamie whispered. Taylor needed no encouragement.

In the bedroom, Jamie slowly unbuckled the leather harness from her assistant’s body. Then, having her bend over, she removed the vibrators filling both Taylor’s pussy and ass. “I am sure Mr. Gold will want us to save these for a later day,” Jamie laughed. Taylor looked around smiling, “I distinctly remember his instructions that these were to be part of our daily wardrobe in the legal department.” Jamie got a quizzical look on her face and then smiled as she also recalled the instructions. “You are right, he did make that demand.”

Taylor now returned the favor to her boss, slowly and sensually removing the latex and exposing Jamie’s sexy body to her eyes. When Taylor laughingly said “bend over,” Jamie did and she quickly felt both vibrators removed from her body. Surprisingly, she felt empty. “I was so use to the feeling,” Jamie laughed, “now I miss the sensations.”

Moving to the bathroom, Jamie soon had a large overhead rainfall shower cascading across a warm tiled shower basin. Stepping in, she held out her hand for Taylor, who quickly joined her commenting, “this has to be the largest shower I have ever been in.” Stepping under the spray, it only took seconds before both boss and assistant were again locked in a passionate embrace as steam rose around them. When Jamie broke the embrace, she looked Taylor directly in the eye and said clearly, “I want you more then anyone I have ever desired.”

Taylor shut her eyes upon hearing those words and felt her body grow wet with arousal. Opening her eyes, she stared directly into Jamie’s and whispered in a sensuous tone, “and I want you too.” There under the shower, tongue met tongue, body pressed into body and when Taylor slid to the floor to allow her lips to embrace Jamie’s enflamed pussy, all Jamie could do was hold her assistant’s head in place locking Taylor’s soft lips to her own pussy lips. Taylor inhaled Jamie’s scent and finding the swollen nub of her clit, drove her boss to a quick, sharp orgasm. Neither woman thought anything about their new relationship. Neither had even been with a woman before they met, but given their conditioning, neither even thought to question their new erotic feelings.

That night the boss and the assistant lay in the same bed, naked, touching, stroking and fulfilling each other’s desires. Each experienced multiple orgasms at the hand of the other. When they finally fell asleep exhausted, it was well after midnight. Across town, Gold without seeing the action, knew exactly what was happening between the two employees. His experiment was succeeding beyond his wildest dreams.

As the morning sun broke through the curtains on Sunday, Jamie was the first to stir. Looking across at her assistant, she took a moment to take in Taylor’s quiet beauty while inhaling her scent—a scent that mixed with her own. The room, she thought, smelled of arousal and sex. That subtle scent brought back floods of images and thoughts from the night before. Looking across the room, she saw Taylor’s harness laying across a chair and her own latex still on the floor where it fell in a puddle at her feet. Instead of thinking, “my god, what are we doing,” Jamie immediately thought of how she could intensify what was going on. Inhibitions had crumbled and Jamie seemed open to anything.

She was up making coffee wearing only a short robe when Gold called. Taylor walked in as Jamie was finishing the call. All she heard was “we will see you at the marina at 11am.” Gold for his part smiled, he rarely needed to use a trigger phrase with Jamie anymore, her behavior and responses were becoming second nature.

“Who was that,” Taylor asked wandering into the kitchen in a thong and Demi bra. Jamie laughed, “you know, I do have a robe you can borrow.” Taylor smiled, walked over by the window 17 floors up and turned around, “well it’s nothing you haven’t seen before and I thought your neighbors in the next building might want a show.” With that, she walked over and embraced Jamie with a deep kiss and wandering hands. “I do hope someone was watching,” Taylor commented after breaking the embrace.

Grabbing coffee, Taylor asked about Gold’s call. Jamie looked up and casually mentioned, “we are going sailing.”

By 10am, both women were packed into Jamie’s car wearing bikini’s purchased the day before covered by sexy coverups allowing the outline of there bodies to be viewed through sheer material. By 11am, they were onboard the large boat owned by Gold and were joined by Chet and a small crew. Gold kissed Jamie as she boarded and Chet did the same to Taylor. Within minutes, they were seated on the rear deck, drinks in hand and enjoying a transit out of the harbor. The drinks of course, had their standard dose of Gold’s formula, but he was almost convinced the drug was no longer needed. Submissiveness and being open to suggestion and instruction seemed second nature to these two women. As for inhibitions, they seemed to have fallen like leaves off a dead tree. As the women sipped and their eyes glazed, Chet and Gold talked openly about the day.

Looking up, Gold said, “why waste all of this sunshine, let’s see what those suits look like.” Almost obediently, Jamie and Taylor stood, shed their coverups and did a small turn so both men could take in the bikini look. Neither outfit left much to the imagination. “Perfect,” Gold stated while Chet gave a small sexist whistle that the two women loved. They stretched out, continued to sip drinks and embraced the sun’s rays.

By the time the boat hit the sea, Jamie was feeling wonderful. When Gold suggested she sunbathe topless in a European style, she quickly untied her bikini top exposing her breasts. Not wanting to get burned, Jamie reached for lotion but was stopped by Gold, “allow me,” her boss said. His fingers then spent the next few minutes massaging the suntan lotion deep into Jamie’s breast tissue with special attention paid to her nipples. The sensations created were erotic and she found herself shutting her eyes and just enjoying what Gold was doing. Of course, Jamie’s nipples were hard. Opening her eyes she watched as Chet did the same to Taylor. Jamie could not take her eyes off of her beautiful assistant and Chet’s hands knowing the feeling they were creating.

Once the two women were done applying the lotion, they reclined in deck chairs as the men enjoyed the view. When drinks were finished, new drinks were poured. It was not long before they turned over and Gold used that moment to introduce the idea of nude tanning. He argued “they do it all of the time in Europe, women in my legal department don’t need to worry about tan lines.” Of course, in their current suggestive state his argument made perfect sense to Jamie and her assistant. As the men watched, the bikini bottoms fell away. As Gold and Chet sipped cold beers, there eyes could not pull away from the glistening bodies in front of them.

After about 30 minutes, Chet announced that the women should turn over, “you surely don’t want to burn your back,” he commented with a smile. Dutifully, Jamie and Taylor turned over onto their backs and again reached for the tanning lotion. This time Gold instructed, “it would be so much better it Taylor applied the lotion to Jamie and then Jamie could return the favor.” The words were hardly spoken before Taylor reached for the bottle and applying some lotion to her hands, began rubbing it into her boss. Jamie for her part, didn’t even open her eyes as she felt her assistant’s fingers begin to work their magic. Chet and Gold just watched as the scene got hotter and hotter.

Within minutes, Taylor’s hand had found their way between Jamie’s thighs and dipped into her now glistening pussy. At the same time, Taylor allowed her lips to feast on Jamie’s nipples now standing erect with desire. The movement of Taylor’s lips and fingers drew out a long moan from the corporate counsel and both men watching felt their cocks begin to stir. Taylor was lost in the moment. Jamie’s scent was intoxicating as was the taste of her juices rolling over her tongue. For the moment, Taylor forgot the men were watching and even if she had remembered, it would have only fueled her desire more. As Jamie’s moans grew over the slow murmur of the diesel engines, Taylor intensified her efforts.

Chet could take no more, he lowered his swimsuit exposing his erect cock and as Gold watched, he stood behind the bent over Taylor and positioning the head of his cock to her open pussy lips, mounted her from behind. Surprised, Taylor moaned into Jamie’s pussy intensifying the effect. As Jamie lay pleasured by Taylor, her assistant was fucked from behind by the head of security. Gold had enough, stood, stripped and walking over to where Jamie was laying, gave her his cock which she eagerly began sucking. Jamie looked up, saw Gold’s face and then his hard cock and all of the conditioning and triggers kicked in. Without hesitation, she opened her warm lips and engulfed him. As she pleasured Gold, Jamie herself felt pleasure, intense pleasure as she realized how good this felt as she took him deeper and deeper. Although Taylor continued to suck on her clit, more and more of Jamie’s pleasure came from the sensation of Gold’s cock diving deeper into her mouth.

It was quickly a four-way on the open seas and only ended when Chet emptied his heavy balls deep into Taylor’s womb while Jamie took all of Gold’s seed down her warm throat. Gold and Chet collapsed back into their chairs while the women recovered in the recliners. “Damn, those two are good,"” Chet exclaimed to Gold, who could only nod in silent agreement.

Within 15 minutes, Gold had recovered and as the boat turned to head back to port, he motioned Jamie over between his legs. Chet did the same. Soon both women were bobbing their heads up and down on a hardening cock. Jamie and Taylor had a birds eye view of each other as the sucked. When Gold was fully erect, he pulled Jamie onto his lap, entered her, and soon had the young lawyer impaled and riding his cock. Chet followed Gold’s lead and soon had Taylor riding on his lap as Chet’s cock buried itself deep within her body. Neither man slowed down as their balls tightened in anticipation of orgasm. Both continued filling their respective date until each exploded deep within the body of their partner. Pulling out, it was clear Jamie’s pussy was full as a small drop of cum traced down her inner thigh. As Chet pulled from Taylor, the same thing happened.

“I think this was a successful meeting with the law department, what do you think Chet,” Gold asked his security chief. “From the evidence,” Chet replied, “it was very successful.” He then pointed to Taylor’s pussy which had a small trail of cum leaking towards her inner thigh too. “Ladies,” Gold announced, “thank you for such a successful meeting.” Jamie and Taylor got dressed as the harbor approached. As they left the boat, Gold patted Jamie on the ass, “I will see you tomorrow,” he announced.

Monday morning dawned early and Jamie found herself going through her morning routine. As she dressed, she did not even think as she slipped the remote vibes into her pussy and ass following Gold’s earlier instructions. She selected a dress from the weekend shopping trip. It was shorter then she normally wore, but that allowed her legs to be on display and deep in her mind, she now loved display. Jamie did not wear a thong again per instructions. Instead she wore a garter and nylons that perfectly framed her sex. Across town, Taylor was going through the same motions.

When Gold saw Jamie arrive at her office, it was hard to hide a smile. Anyone who knew Jamie from before would recognize the change. She now put off an aire of sensuality and sexuality. Five minutes after Jamie arrived, Taylor walked in. Gold was sure that if they had not been in a public office, they would have kissed. He looked to his iPhone and the app sitting there. It was no longer a question of if he would use the app at work, it was merely a question of when.

For all the changes, Jamie was still a brilliant attorney and could accomplish more in a morning then most did in a day. Gold’s team had balanced the formula so that there was not the sharp decrease in intelligence as they saw in earlier trials. Right before lunch, Gold activated the app with a touch of his fingers. Down the hall, Jamie and Taylor both felt a slow vibration begin deep within their body. Of course, their eyes opened in surprise, but because the hum was so low, they were able to ignore it and carry on with their work. Over lunch, Gold increased the vibrations and they were now distracted. Jamie felt her nipples grow hard and sensitive and she knew her pussy was lubricating. Looking out at her assistant squirm in her chair, she quickly knew, Taylor was feeling similar sensations.

Throughout the afternoon, Gold played with the app occasionally calling Jamie into his office to judge her composure. By 3pm, Jamie was totally distracted. Sitting in her chair became hard, but walking around was even harder. She sent Gold a quick email. “I need to see you....personal” was all it said. Gold replied “10 minutes my office.”

In 10 minutes, Gold looked up to see his corporate counsel gracing his doorway. She was clearly distracted. .“How is you day going,” Gold questioned. Without blinking any eye, Jamie walked over, picked up his phone from the desk and said “you know exactly how it is going.” With that she turned around, shut the door and walking back over leaned over the wooden desk. Exhibiting no inhibitions at all, Jamie looked at Gold and said, “please, give me what I need and right now, I need you.”

Gold raised his eyebrows and chuckled, “Jamie, you want me here, in my office, like this?”

Jamie nodded. “Yes, like this, you are driving me nuts, please.”

Gold stood and walked around his desk. Jamie felt his strong hands raising her skirt and then felt the vibrator being pulled from her pussy. The empty feeling only lasted seconds as she soon heard Gold’s zipper and then felt the head of his cock on her pussy lips. Jamie pushed back the moment Gold’s hips moved forward impaling her own body onto his. She was like an animal in heat and at that moment nothing else mattered but satisfying her need—a need he crated and fueled all afternoon. Jamie felt his hands on her hips as her boss filled her deeper and deeper. She started to moan, but a hand over her mouth guaranteed their discretion. Jamie rode the wave of her orgasm to its peak and then crashed hard, her body quivering in release. Her response triggered Gold as he again unleashed rope after warm rope of potent seed deep within her ripe body. Jamie wanted all he gave her and more.

Gold slowly pulled himself from her body. As he did, Jamie turned around and quickly knelt. She took Gold’s cock, covered with his seed and her juices and slowly cleaned it with her tongue. When she was finished, Jamie stood up and grabbing the vibrator, kissed Gold on the cheek and smiling said, “thanks for the help boss.” Gold could not help but smile as he watched the sway of her hips moving down the hall away from his office. For her part, Jamie felt satisfied and filled. She could feel Gold’s seed in her body and loved the reaction she got from him.

Entering her office, she found Taylor with a smile of contentment on her face. She looked at her desk and saw some things had been moved around. Doing the quick calculus, she called her assistant in laughing, “having sex on your boss’ desk is a real kink, I hope you enjoyed.” Taylor hardly blushed at all commenting, “we did.”

Down the hall, Gold was talking to Chet. “Well, I would say our experiment was a success, now let’s get them to the spa quickly.” Chet laughed, “come on boss admit it, the thought of having twins in the legal department turns your ass on.” Chet laughed and Gold joined in.......we will see how much they look alike when Elise is done with them. Gold handed Chet the appointment slips. “On your way back to your office, drop these off in legal and tell them it is a reward for a job well done.”

To Be Continued