The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trapped Part 7

Jamie Sullivan was one of the youngest lawyers on the staff of Barnes, Henry and Smith, a prestigious law firm on the East Coast. She was assigned to work on a patent and trademark case for Smithers Pharmaceuticals. What she discovered changed her life forever.

MD, FD, MC, MA, FF, MF, BD

Down the hall, Gold was talking to Chet. “Well, I would say our experiment was a success, now let’s get them to the spa quickly.” Chet laughed, “come on boss admit it, the thought of having twins in the legal department turns your ass on.” Chet laughed and Gold joined in.......we will see how much they look alike when Elise is done with them. Gold handed Chet the appointment slips. “On your way back to your office, drop these off in legal and tell them it is a reward for a job well done.”

Taylor looked at her boss and the certificates questioning, “they want us to go to a spa?” Jamie chuckled, “let’s not look a gift horse in the mouth. If we get paid to go to a spa, we get paid to go to a spa.” Taylor shrugged her shoulders , “well it sure beats pushing papers.”

Little did either woman know that Dr Elise Chergen, the owner of Spa Elegant, was a long time friend of Gold and had tested many of his products over the years on unsuspecting clients. Gold had bankrolled her operation and her treatment of Jamie and Taylor was in a small way payback for the favors rendered over the years.

Jamie picked up Taylor early the next morning for her drive to Spa Elegance. She had done a little research and discovered that the spa was exclusive and concentrated on body sculpting and total makeovers. As she read the literature it seemed to be a blend between medical and cosmetics. “This should be fun,” Taylor exclaimed as she slid into her seat next to her boss. Jamie could not help but admire the bare leg and thigh exposed as her assistant buckled herself in. “Looking good this morning, Taylor.” The assistant didn’t even blush but turned and kissed her boss on the cheek laughingly stating “all for you.” She added, “can we stop on the way and get some coffee?”

When they pulled up to the Spa, both women were surprised. It looked like a cross between a modern resort hotel and a hospital/medical facility. Their bags were taken by staff members, a valet took their car, and both women were quickly escorted into a lavish reception area were after looking over some paperwork they were ushered into the private offices of Dr. Elise Chergen.

“Welcome to Spa Elegant,” the striking woman in her mid-40s said as she got up from behind her desk and greeted both Jamie and Taylor. “Mr Gold has told me so much about the two of you, I feel as if I already know you.” Elise then sat down opposite the women and quickly went over what was going to happen. “Our spa is a combination , spa, medical and cosmetic facility. We believe in treating both the mind and the body.” She continued, “throughout your stay with us, you will be treated to cutting edge procedures to enhance not only your physical beauty, but your mental well being.” She then added, “you will leave here a new women with a totally different outlook on life.” Neither woman could see Elise almost snicker as she made the last statement. Elsie knew what the unsuspecting pair did not, they would have a new outlook on life, but it might not be what they wanted.

When Jamie asked about the treatments, Dr. Chergen dodged the question with a quick, “each plan is individualized for the unique patient. Until we finish your exam, your plan will not be complete.” When Jamie nodded, Elise smiled

Jamie followed up with another question. “How long will be be here?”

“Again, that depends on the plan. Most stay a minimum of a week. Many spend more time. Let me assure you that Mr Gold is fine with whatever time we need.” She then continued, “some of our work is cutting edge and involves DNA and re engineering specific strands. You cannot rush nature.”

Elise smiled thinking that everything Gold told her about these two seemed correct. They were clearly beautiful and intelligent, but given his formula, totally unquestioning, open to suggestion and willing to go along with what she had planned. Elise knew that she owed Gold and any continued subsidizing of her Spa and its work by Gold’s company depended heavily on her success with these two women. Smiling, she looked up and calling to her assistant saying, “let’s get these two settled in their rooms and begin our evaluations.”

Elise looked to Jamie and Taylor, “you will see each other at meals and in the evening, but during the day, you may be on different schedules, so say your farewells.” Taylor turned, hugged Jamie and whispered “see you tonight, save a martini for me.” With that, the women were escorted to their individual rooms.

Walking into her room, Jamie was impressed. No expense had been spared. Everything radiated luxury. She did notice a wall panel that when opened revealed concealed medical monitors and various devices and she had no idea about their purpose. Instead of asking questions, Jamie just continued to look around captivated by the stunning view of the ocean outside on her balcony. She hardly noticed the attendant behind her. When Jamie turned around, she was startled. The young woman introduced herself as Maria and told her that she would be attending to her during her stay. With that Maria handed Jamie a tall glass of flavored water and told her to drink. “They will want you well hydrated for the tests. Bedsides, it is my job to make sure you drink a minimum of 8 glasses a day. As you know water is key to a healthy complexion.”

Jamie took the glass, smiled and sipped it. She was immediately struck by the wonderful taste of a fruit or fruits she could not immediately place. “What is in this, it is wonderful?” Maria nodded and said simply, “the exact ingredients remain a closely guarded secret.” She then laughed. Jamie had little knowledge that not only was she continuing to ingest a low dose of Gold’s formula, but she was not ingesting spcific formulas designed by Elise. Maria smiled a knowing smile as Jamie finished her drink. Across the building, Taylor was finishing her first glass at the same time under the watchful eyes of Elle, her attendant. Neither Jamie nor Taylor were questioning or guarded in any way. When handed spa robes and told change from clothes to only a robe, both women quickly disappeared into their respective bathrooms emerging minutes later wrapped in a plush robe. Each was handed a second glass of the juice infused water.

Walking down the hallway, Maria told Jamie that she would undergo a series of examinations and tests that would be used to finalize her treatments. Dr Chergen would be personally supervising the procedures. Maria added, “you must be very special for the doctor to be involved in your treatment plan.”

Walking into what could only be described as a medical exam room, Jamie was given a moment to disrobe and situate herself on the exam table where she was draped in a warm sheet. A small team of attendants helped Maria prepare Jamie for the doctor. When Jamie’s feet were put in stirrups and secured with a strap, Jamie got a questioning look on her face. “It will be alright,” Maria clearly stated as arm boards we’re pulled out from the table and Jamie found her arms locked down. “The doctor does not like too much movement when she takes her measurements.

Immediately, blood was drawn and Jamie’s mouth was swabbed for DNA. One of the assistants started an IV line and before Jamie could question, she felt a cool fluid invade her arm followed by a feeling of euphoria. She looked up and saw the smiling face of Doctor Chergen, “that’s it my dear, just relax and enjoy the sensation, this will all be over before you know it.” Jamie faded off into a twilight sleep. Across the building, the same was happening to Taylor under the hand of Elise’s deputy clinic director.

Elise watched as Jamie’s eyes fluttered. “Ok now let’s get some measurements.” Jamie’s stirrups were quickly raised and her thighs spread widely. The assessment team measured everything to include breast size, nipple size when extended, clit size and vaginal muscle strength. Tests and measurements performed on Jamie were also performed on Taylor. While all of this was going on, Jamie’s ears were covered with ear buds and flooded with soft music. Hidden in the music were powerful subliminal messages repeated over and over. Given Jamie’s previous conditioning, her brain quickly adsorbed each lesson. Taylor received the same treatment.

By 4 pm, the assessment teams met with Elise and compared their findings. Elise started by stating, “remember, when we finish we are to have two stunning women, twins in every way programmed exactly as Mr. Gold desires. Jamie is destined for Mr. gold while Taylor is going to Chet, his head of security.” She then went over the findings of the assessment. They covered everything from the ideal hair color to skin tone, to sexual function. It was clear that Taylor would need more changes to look like Jamie, but Jamie was also going to receive some tweaks to get her to the ideal image the spa selected. One of the attending staff laughed, “neither woman is a virgin, but when we finish, they will be as tight as a virgin.” There was a snicker around the table with Elise chuckling, “I do love a man who loves his work.”

That evening at dinner, Taylor saw Jamie. Both were wearing plush spa robes as were everyone else dining. Clothes, they were told, would not be needed until they were discharged. “So how was your afternoon,” Jamie asked. Taylor shook her head and just remarked, “I don’t remember, they started an IV and I woke up back in my room.” Jamie nodded admitting the same had happened to her.

One of the nurses walked over with two glasses of juice. Each one was labeled with a name. “Please drink these now before your meal.” When Jamie asked what they were, she explained, “these are the first of your DNA treatments. We have modified some of the DNA we collected and are now putting it back into your system. The DNA will effect the changes we desire.” She added “tomorrow, both of you have some cosmetic procedures to undergo, so please nothing by mouth after midnight.” Taylor asked about the procedures, but the nurse pleaded ignorance. “I hope it is nothing too dramatic.” Without even thinking about it, the two women finished the juice and then their dinner. Elise watched from across the room smiling. She loved it when patients helped with their own changes.

That night prior to bed, nurses visited both Jamie and Taylor. Both were given shots without any objection. The injections contained a combination of drugs and hormones. Immediately after, they were asked to get into bed where they again received ear buds and what looked like a 3-D viewer. Within minutes the drugs had their minds wandering and the viewer sensing the change, began projecting images into their eyes. At the same time, subliminal messages started. The images were of sex. In them women were pleasing women, but most often, women were pleasing men and in many cases, the women were married to the men they were pleasing. At the end of the images, were images of pregnant women stating how sexy they felt and how their pregnancy had made them horny. Finally, images of Gold were projected into Jamie’s mind, while Taylor received similar images of Chet.

As the images were playing, monitors were assessing the effect on the two women. Heart rate, blood pressure and even nipple length and lubrication were monitored. Looking at the monitor, Dr. Chergen could see that both women were aroused. She smiled fully confident that Gold would like the final product.

In the morning, both women were taken into treatment rooms for cosmetic surgery. Taylor’s was more extensive than Jamie’s as her breasts were enhanced. Both women had their vaginal walls tightened and their clit hood trimmed and sculpted. Additionally, the altered DNA began recoding in their bodies. Elise could almost sware that she saw their Jamie’s lips becoming fuller as well as their hips. With the procedures complete, there was nothing to do but wait and let the healing process begin while the DNA did its work. “Make sure the subliminals and visors are used constantly during recovery and keep them in twilight sedation,” Elise said looking to her team. “Our success with these two will only lead to further funding.”

Over the weeks, Dr. Chergen received daily updates on the recovery and charted progress. The head of her team confidently stated “when Gold sees these two, they will look identical.” Elise then asked some questions concerning the sexualality of the two patients. The answers provided made her smile. Both women were now fully bisexual. Their sexual responses had increased by 50% and they were void of inhibitions. In fact, either would respond to any request made by their partner. Sex was just one big adventure for them. Both were now infatuated with their respective partner, be it Gold or Chet, and both secretly longed for marriage and a baby. When Elise nodded, the team added, “they are now on identical cycles and are both highly fertile.” Elise smiled, “we have created the perfect trophy wife for the client. They are smart, beautiful, and successful, but fully subservient to their partner willing to do and try anything.” She looked around. “Congratulations, I cannot wait until the big reveal.”

The next morning, Jamie was brought out of her twilight sedation for the first time in weeks. When she looked up and saw Elise, her first question was simply, “is everything alright?” Elise nodded her head and said “you tell me.” With that, she helped Jamie stand up and walked her naked to a floor to ceiling mirror where for the first time, Jamie saw her new reflection.

“OMG, is this really me.” Staring back at Jamie was a tall, beautifully proportioned blonde who looked like a model from a high fashion display. “I cannot believe this is me.” Elise nodded, “it is all you Jamie, welcome to the new you.” Elsie suppressed a smile knowing almost 50% of the changes were not visable and would be discovered only as she lived life. When Jamie asked about Taylor, she was told that her assistant’s recovery would take a little longer, but they would remain at the spa together. In the meantime, Jamie would use the fitness facilities and begin a regime designed to quickly tone her new body. Given her swimming background, lots of lap time were built into the program.

The next day, Jamie was in the pool early. Her lap times were almost down to her college standard, a testament to the reengineered DNA. She then lifted some weights and felt amazing. Finally, she headed to a scheduled massage with Maria. Laying on the table draped in a sheet, Jamie did not feel any embarrassment as Maria removed the draping and began a slow and steady massage. Jamie quickly let her mind wander as Maria’s hands did their magic relaxing sore muscles. When Maria’s hands reached her buttocks and thighs, Jamie felt a twinge of pleasure. She had never been sensitive there before. Maria smiled as she saw Jamie’s reaction. It was just as Elise predicted.

Moving to the foot of the table, Maria concentrated her long strokes on both legs and upper thighs. She slowly spread Jamie’s legs and felt no resistance from the young lawyer. Looking up along Jamie’s legs, Maria could see Jamie’s pussy lips opening and glistening with moisture, a sure sign the young lawyer was turned on. As she continued, soft purrs escaping Jamie’s lips verifying the heightened state of arousal building within her body. Emboldened by Jamie’s reaction, Maria allowed her fingers to brush against Jamie’s wet sex. She smiled as Jamie responded moving her hips and quivering. Maria did not move her fingers and began a very deliberate massage of Jamie’s pussy. Sliding her hand under Jamie, she curled her fingers and teased both the lawyer’s swollen clit and vaginal opening.

Jamie was surprised by her quick arousal. She had no idea what had been done to her and the intense sensations coursing through her body quickly overwhelmed her senses. The moans she heard were her own. Instinctively she spread her legs wider and raised her hips from the table allowing Maria’s fingers better access. When Maria stroked her clit, she almost came, when she stroked and slipped a finger in her tight pussy, Jamie exploded covering Maria’s hand with her sweet juices.

Maria looked down on the young lawyer. “Just rest here my dear, you have earned it.” Jamie had no idea what she meant by those words, but shut her eyes as a warm sheet again dropped her body. She slipped off into a dreamlike nap. The massage became a daily afternoon ritual for Jamie and always ended the same way. Jamie felt no remorse, no concern and actually looked forward to her attendant’s touch.

On Friday of that week, Taylor was roused from her twilight sleep and shown her new body. Like Jamie, she was overwhelmed with emotion at her own beauty and grace. It was only when she walked into Elise’s office and saw Jamie sitting there that she understood the depth of the changes. “OMG, both exclaimed, we look like sisters.” Elsie smiled and said “twins to be exact, twin sisters.” Instead of recoiling in horror, Jamie and Taylor embraced one another ending in a deep kiss.