The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRAVAILS WITH MY AUNT—Part II

......I woke up the next morning with thoughts of half-remembered erotic dreams, a sense of uneasiness and a throbbing hard-on. I thought I should take care of that last one maybe by chasing fragments of those dreams, but the uneasiness got in the way. This was getting way to weird. Rachel was behaving very strangely, and worse so was I. I was a bad boy, yet I hadn’t even tried to go out since I got here, and I was catering way too much to Rachel. The thought of doing what Rachel wanted made my cock throb even more. I was stiff as a board but hadn’t had a chance to do anything about it. Well I would now. I started stroking myself thinking about Rachel’s gorgeous ass... Damn! I looked at the time and shot out of bed. I had to get coffee and breakfast on. Once again I went to the kitchen wearing only boxers and a hard on.

Aunt Rachel soon came out wearing a suit with a short jacket and tight ass skirt and a pair of flat-heeled boots. She came up to me and looked at me up and down. She laughed. “Widdle man looks cute in his birthday suit.” She cooed. I reddened in embarrassment. She stared right at my stiff cock sticking out of my shorts. “Not so little in some places, huh?” She stepped closer and looked into my eyes. Her hand gently slid up my hard on, stopping with her thumb and forefinger around the head. “I warned you about this didn’t I? Auntie may just have to spank.” She pulled hard on my cock. And turned to the table for breakfast. God why did I feel so excited?

After breakfast Aunt Rachel said “Get dressed and let’s get going Eddie.” I tried again. “Could you call me Ed,—please.” I asked. She turned and took my face in her hand. “Yes I could....Eddie.” She laughed again and turned away....

Once we got in I went to work on the filing, something Rachel apparently had not done since the invention of the filing cabinet. At lunchtime I went out on my own shopping. It took my whole lunch hour, but I finally found what I was looking for at a thrift shop, a pair of skintight jeans. They were a size or two smaller then I usually wear and I was worried about bending over, but they fit my ass like a second skin. I though Rachel would be pleased and the thought made me hard as steel. Once again I was worried, but had to hurry back to work. Rachel gave me a dirty look when I walked in late, but said nothing.

The rest of the day passed pretty uneventfully. That night my parents called after I cooked and cleaned up dinner. I had called them of course the night I reached Aunt Rachel’s, but this was my first chance to speak to them after things got so weird. I resolved to tell them- something anyway about how strange things were and that I should come back. But once Aunt Rachel handed me the phone, I couldn’t really say anything about it. It was like I couldn’t bring myself to say the words, telling them how well things were going and how great it was with Rachel. Aunt Rachel stood there the whole time listening with her eyes shining. After we said our good-byes, as I hung up the phone with my heart sinking Aunt Rachel handed me a glass. Time for your nightcap, Eddie” she giggled. I shook my head. “But I don’ want one” I said “thank you " I added faintly. Rachel stared into my eyes. “Drink it!” “Please Aunt Rachel.” I begged. She pushed her face close to mine.“Drink it you stupid little piece of shit. I did. And felt myself drowning again in Rachel’s eyes. The last thing I remembered was her saying “You’ll do just fine Eddie, now that Auntie is here to tell you what to do and put a boot in your ass....”

...The next day was pretty similar to the one before, except I wore my new jeans. They were tight and uncomfortable, but the idea that they might please Aunt Rachel. I was right. At the door she looked me over like a piece of meat. “Much better” she said running a hand down my ass. The pants were so tight that my stiff and aching cock pressed against them like it was going to break the zipper. Aunt Rachel laughed and ran a fingernail up it. I shivered in the most absolute pleasure I have ever felt. “Oh Eddie” she gushed I know this is difficult, but it’s tough for me too. I have to finish your treatment before I can do all the delightful things I want to do to you.” She gave a laugh that was so evil that it momentarily broke through the haze of my arousal. “Holy Shit!” I thought " I have to get out of here.’ But then she leaned over and kissed me dead on the lips forcing her tongue into my mouth. and all I could think of was how good it was to please her and how wonderful Aunt Rachel was. Then she slapped me hard on the ass and headed for the car. ...

I went out for lunch that day, a sandwich for Aunt Rachel and soup for me. Soup that she fed me herself, after she had eaten, and it cooled to room temperature. That night after dinner I took my nightcap without complaint. It was just so good to please her...

...That night I had more of those erotic dreams, which always featured the divine Aunt Rachel and the inevitable, happened. I awoke feeling some relief from the ache in my balls, but with my sheets all stained. It had been years since I ‘d had a wet dream. I laid back and happily tried to reconstruct last night’s dream. I could vaguely remember rubbing my face and other body parts on Aunt Rachel’s high-heeled boots... I glanced at the clock and once again found myself leaping out of bed to make coffee and breakfast. I wondered why I could never seem to wake up in enough time.

I was in the kitchen working on breakfast whistling to myself. I wondered if I could ever catch a glimpse of Aunt Rachel’s wonderful body as she went in the shower. I heard a noise and turned, and stopped whistling. There was Aunt Rachel advancing on me. She had a kimono on but it was wide open. Under it she wore only panties and a bra and a pair of lace up “granny” boots. I felt light-headed with desire. She was a bit on the pudgy side, with heavy thighs but that made her only more exciting, more womanly. Her bra was tan with slightly point cups that made her tits jut out aggressively. I wanted to bury my face in those heavenly mounds. So entranced was I that it took me a second to realize that she looked angrier then I had ever seen her. In her hand was my sheet. “You little bastard!” She shouted as she stormed up to me and kicked me in the shin with her boot. “Oww!” I said. But she just grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head down to the sheet pushing the stained sheet into my face. “I was going to do you a favor and change your sheets, and look at what I found!” I wasn’t really paying attention; my nose was about six inches from her tits. They were beautiful, and so was she. She shook me by my hair. Now you stupid little shit, you are going to do the laundry tonight. DO you heart me?” She shouted in my face. “Y-yes”. I said. My hair was starting to really hurt. She shook my head from side to side by the hair. “Yes Auntie Rachel” She commanded. “Yes Auntie Rachel. " I repeated. She let go of my hair and threw the sheet to me. “Now put that in the laundry.” She kicked me with her boot again. “Yes Ma’am.” I murmured.

I went downstairs to the laundry room with the sheet while she glared at me. My cock was as rock hard as though I hadn’t cum in weeks. Damn, getting yelled at by Auntie Rachel was sexy! The laundry room was in the basement. There was a lot of laundry down there. I wondered sinkingly if I’d have to do it all. Then I saw a pair of panties on top of a pile. They were white with little pink bows all over them. I picked them up and lifted them to my face. I could smell Auntie’s wonderful pussy on them. I was in heaven as I closed my eyes and put them over my face, thinking of the wonder of those jutting tits. Suddenly I turned, there was Aunt Rachel regarding me. I swallowed hard. “Um, I, um was just ah...” I stammered. She stepped closer. She had taken off the kimono and put on a long, tight skirt, but still no shirt. “Um, um, ah.” she said mockingly. “If you like my panties so much you can just wear them.” Then she added, almost fondly " you stupid piece of shit!” “But” I began “I don’t want to.. I began. She laughed, “Who asked what you want. Put them on.” Still stealing glances at her tits I slid off my boxers and put on the panties. She walked around me admiring the panties and tuckin my huge hard-on into them. Then she caressed first my ass, then my balls through their silky prison. Aunt Rachel smiled “You look so stupid” She giggled. “Like a little bitch.” I felt mortified, but so excited that I couldn’t describe it. She leaned close “You’re not a very smart little boy, Eddie. Lucky for you Auntie’s here to tell you what to do and put a boot in your ass. Now run upstairs, bitch, and get dressed.”

All day Auntie reffered to me as “bitch”. That night after we got home, Aunt Rachel made me strip to the panties and cook and serve dinner in them. Then while she watched TV I did numerous loads of laundry and cleaned the kitchen. When I was done she pulled out a huge brown bottle. She pulled out a tablespoon. “I can give you this like this now, no need to dirty a glass.” I took the stuff without complaint, I couldn’t wait to get back into Auntie’s complete control....