The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 11

Swedish Adventures

After a year or so, I realized that I had become very complacent and sedentary. Although physically fit, I began to feel lethargic. I felt constrained by my own happy life and wondered if anything would ever change. I resolved to see more of the world and experience the adventure of the world outside of America. I scheduled a series of trips to Europe, Asia, and South America with the intent of expanding my horizons. I planned to take two of the girls with me on each trip so as to have someone to share my experiences.

I asked Kim and Janet to accompany me for a week each in Sweden and Denmark. I have always been a little partial to blondes and wanted to see if Scandinavian girls were as pretty as advertised. Three first class tickets to Stockholm were obtained and reservations in a fine hotel made. The Internet was really helpful in planning the itinerary.

The plane ride was thankfully uneventful with the exception of the hour-long blowjob that Janet gave me. As everyone reclined their seats and tried to sleep, she snuggled her head in my lap under a blanket. A few minutes later, I felt my zipper being drawn and she reached in to pull out my dick. She slipped just the head in her mouth and began to nurse like a baby with a bottle. She didn’t move her head or hands under the blanket so no one still awake noticed anything happening. Even Kim had nodded off in her seat.

Janet just used her tongue and lips, gently caressing me, not hurrying or demanding. I took a deep breath and relaxed to enjoy it. Her mouth was heavenly. I closed my eyes, having no responsibility except just to be there. After thirty or forty minutes, she moved slightly, drawing me deeper into her warm cavity. I slowly reacted to the change, feeling my balls draw up, preparing to release their load. Finally, I started to cum, not with spurts but with almost a steady stream, filling her mouth. I could feel her swallow several times, her tongue working to collect my offering. She continued this even after I stopped flowing, bathing me with her oral caress. I finally drifted off and let sleep pass the hours.

When I awoke, Janet was asleep with her head in my lap. The plane was just about to land at Arlanda Airport and the sun was well up in the sky. Getting through Customs didn’t present any problems except having to wait in line. We changed a few hundred dollars worth of currency into Kroner and after collecting our luggage, found a taxi. When you go to Stockholm, always remember to negotiate a flat rate for the ride into the city. Arlanda is about 25 miles out and the taxi drivers love to gouge tourists by using their meter charges. We checked into our suite at the Strand and immediately went back to bed. Jet lag had made us all zombies for a while.

The Strand is on the waterfront and we decided to walk along to find a restaurant. There were lots of other people walking, both Swedes and tourists like us. Another thing we quickly discovered, most Swedes speak English perfectly well. We asked a passer-by for a recommendation and found a perfectly beautiful place only two blocks away. We were seated immediately by a charming hostess who introduced us to our attentive waitress. She spoke perfect English and translated the menus for us. It was still a bit early for dinner so she had no other tables to tend. When she brought our wine, I invited her to join us for a glass while we waited for our meals.

Inger was a typical Swedish blond, her hair long and so pale it was almost white. She appeared to be about 20 and wore a peasant top that revealed an impressive bosom. We chatted a while until someone signaled that our meals were ready. She was a single college student who attended classes in the mornings and worked afternoons in the restaurant. She said it provided excellent tips and paid for her living expenses. She finished in about an hour and volunteered to show us some of the clubs in the city. We quickly accepted and spent the next hour eating and enjoying each other’s company.

Inger rejoined us after dinner and we accompanied her to her apartment so that she could change clothes. She dressed in a slim pair of lilac slacks that clung to her shapely bottom and a white blouse the showed enough of her figure to be eye catching. We spent the next few hours traveling from club to club, dancing and sampling champagne. We were quite a sight; one man and three beautiful girls dancing and laughing. Kim and Janet were dressed to kill and Inger was stunning. I suspect that I was the envy one more than one man that evening.

Kim came to me after whispering in Inger’s ear for awhile, saying, “She wants to stay with us tonight”. I certainly had no problem with that. We all walked back to the hotel arm in arm. After ordering a bottle of champagne, we piled into the elevator to go upstairs. Inger immediately wrapped herself around me, kissing me hungrily. She whispered, “You have no idea just how horny I am tonight.”

We all scrambled into one of the bedrooms, shedding clothes and laughing all the way. There was an immediate dogpile on the bed with bare legs, breasts, and pussy everywhere. Inger’s tits lived up to their promise. They were full and heavy with incredible nipples. I buried my face in one and tried my best to suck it all in at once. It was wonderful, so soft and firm; the nipples huge against my tongue. Kim and Janet were kissing and giving both of us loving caresses.

I swapped ends and dove my face into Inger’s blond cunt. Her pubic hair was so silky I could barely feel it. She was already wet and gasped her delight when I rammed my tongue inside her. I felt a mouth engulf my cock, stretching wide to take me in. I spread Inger’s firm thighs wider and pushed a finger into her pussy while I sucked on her clit. She screamed behind me as her hips spasmed.

I rolled over again, pulling my dick from a disappoint Kim. I rolled Inger over and pulled her to her knees. Getting behind her, I began to force my cock slowly into her pussy. She was tight! Her cute round bottom was firmly muscled from walking and bicycling.

She accepted me with a catch in her breath. I don’t think she’d had anything this large in her before. She pushed back at me, straining to capture my invading cock. In a moment, I reached her cervix but still had an inch or so left. I grabbed her hips firmly and pulled her back onto the remaining shaft.

At last I was seated within her clutching cunt. As I began to pump, she started to cry out in Swedish, words I didn’t understand. I gather she wasn’t asking to stop because she pushed herself back at be with every thrust. She got louder and louder until I was sure the hotel would be getting complaints but it was the sounds of a woman in complete ecstasy. I reached around her to squeeze her nipples, leaning over her back to kiss her neck as I did. She went into a convulsive orgasm and collapsed under me. I continued to pump her until my juices flooded her, blasting again and again into her womb. She cried out again when she felt my spurts and shuddered in ecstasy.

I lay there still embedded deeply in Inger’s cunt while I caught my breath. Kim and Janet took turns kissing me as they waited for their turns. I finally slid back, my dick being squeezed all the while, and lay down beside Inger. Kim quickly started licking my wet shaft but Heather jumped in behind Inger and started licking the excess spunk directly from her sopping cunt. Inger startled at this but only raised up to kiss me. She said, “That was incredible! I didn’t know anything could feel so good in me.” She left her legs sprawled so that Janet could finish her clean up.

Kim stopped licking long enough to say, “You need to taste this too. His cum is intoxicating.” Inger twisted around and let Kim feed my dick into her mouth. She swallowed a few times and let me slide out long enough to say, “You’re right! It’s exquisite!". They began to lick from both sides, slipping me into one mouth or the other occasionally. I was ready to cum again! I held Inger’s head as I squirted four big shots into her hot mouth. She swallowed once and then kissed Kim, sharing the bounty with her friend. She then turned to Janet and gave her some of the nectar she craved.

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and dozing, waking once in awhile to drink champagne or have more sex. After bringing Janet to a screaming climax, I pulled my slick cock from her and fed it into Inger’s ass. She had never been fucked there but was all cooperation and enthusiasm as she accepted me. I pumped her for a long time, bringing her to orgasm again and again before I spent my load deep in her bowels.

The next day was Saturday and Inger wanted us to go out to the country to meet her aunt and uncle and see her sister. Inger and her sister Britt had been raised for the last five years by her father’s brother and his wife after a tragic ferry accident cost her her parents. Kim and Janet begged off, wanting to go shopping in the Old Town. Stockholm has an almost medieval part of town full of winding narrow streets and interesting shops. They took off while Inger and I rented a car and drove off into the countryside.

The day was sunny and warm (for Sweden) and we enjoyed the drive through forests and farms for about an hour. We turned into a well-kept lane that wound around to a farmhouse at the foot of a hill. We were greeted warmly but with some consternation on the faces of Inger’s aunt and uncle as I was considerably older than Inger. The Treatment had caused a reduction in the age I presented. I appeared to be a fit man in his early thirties, not a middle aged man nearing fifty.

Britt was sixteen and evidently missed her sister greatly. She clung to Britt from the moment we arrived. The aunt and uncle didn’t say much and evidently didn’t speak English well. Britt and Inger carried on in English out of courtesy to me. After some hugs and some catching up, Inger decided to take me for a walk to show me the farm. Britt came along also. She was dressed in tight jeans and cotton shirt. She was slim and blond also with a long braid hanging down her back. As we walked along, Britt’s conversation made it apparent that her aunt would be glad when she was old enough to move out. She resented raising children not her own. Inger promised to take her in as soon as she was able.

We strolled along talking for a mile or so, finally reaching a hay barn at the entrance to another pasture. We stopped inside to rest and drink the bottled water I had brought along. Inger began kissing me and was getting very passionate. I pulled back and nodded at Britt who was observing attentively. Inger said, " Don’t worry. She’s watched me make out with boys before.” I didn’t mention that I wasn’t exactly a boy but decided to follow her lead.

Soon we were lying on soft hay kissing, bodies intertwined. She had reached a hand down between us and was squeezing the sizable lump in my pants. She sat up and pulled my shirt over my head and unfastened my pants, shoving them down so that she could get at my dick. She inhaled deeply, breathing its aroma and then sucked the head into her mouth. Britt was sitting beside us, beginning to breathe heavier as the sights and smells turned her on. Inger stopped sucking, quickly peeled off her own clothes, and mounted me. She raised up high to accommodate my length and then sat down, forcing me deeply into her wet cunt.

I began to thrust upward, driving my shaft into her and reaching up to hold and caress her bouncing breasts. She took only a couple of minutes to begin gasping and shuddering, clasping my dick within her. That was enough to help me reach my own climax. I shot one great load, then another, then another, filling her up to overflowing. She collapsed on my chest, moaning her pleasure and kissing my chest.

She slid off me and taking my shaft in her hand, began to lick the thick cum from its head. She looked at Britt and motioned her to help out. Britt looked a little frightened. She had never been exposed to a male cock before. Her innocence turned me on, making me harder than ever. She tentatively licked once and then more aggressively as she tasted my juices mixed with Inger’s. She licked and kissed as Inger fed her my dick, turning it occasionally to allow access to every inch.

With a small sigh and a last lick, Britt threw herself on me, kissing me frantically. She ground her crotch into my thigh, responding to desires just awakened. Inger stroked Britt’s hair, urging her to relax and enjoy. The older sister unbuttoned her sibling’s shirt and removed her bra. Britt’s breasts were smaller than her sister’s but had the same incredible nipples, which looked even more prominent on her smaller frame. I pulled her up and began to nurse, moving from one to the other. She moaned deep in her throat and clutched my head to her tits.

After a few seconds of stimulation, her nipples were hard as rocks, rigid protuberances that signified her desire. She suddenly stood up and removed her pants and panties. Then she squatted over me as Inger had done. With a groan, she placed the head of my shaft to her wet opening and pushed a little inside. She was tighter than Inger’s ass had been! She winced as the broad, fat tip was thrust within her cunt. She pushed again and I felt a barrier to my entry. She was a virgin! Britt was determined to put an end to her cherry with the same cock that had just been inside her sister. It was soon apparent, however, that she was not going to be able to force me through her hymen.

I pulled her body down so that she lay flat along my body and eased the pain of her deflowerment. I kissed the top of her head and gave her a tender hug. Then I rolled over, holding her so that I never slipped out of her tight passage. Her knees spread wide and gave me the room to poise above her. She looked at Inger and reached out to grasp hands.

I asked, " Are you sure?”

She nodded and said, “Do it to me!”

I kissed her mouth and pushed hard, popping the barrier and driving half my maleness into her. She cried out as the pain of womanhood burst within her, but only once and squeezed Inger’s hand. I waited, being patient until the sting had subsided and she was ready to continue her first fuck. When she finally smiled up at me, I pushed again, gaining another two inches into her tightness. Another push and my driving cock was planted completely within her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me as tight as she could manage.

Again I waited, her pleasure in learning to fuck was most important to me. I wanted to teach her the pleasure and beauty of sex in return for her gift of innocence. Presently, she began to move her hips, her cunt clasping and milking. I started a slow and easy fucking, sliding gently in and out of her depths. She was still so tight it felt like a closed fist.

She started to chant, “Give it to me! Give it to me!” over and over. I began to pump harder, pinning her to the hay with each thrust. She started to pant, getting louder and louder until broke into a continuous scream, punctuated by gasps. I started to pump one burst of hot cum into her after another, holding each stroke deeper than the last. I continued to move long after I stopped coming, driving her into extreme ecstasy and then unconsciousness.

When she fainted, I pulled out and rolled over, gasping for breath. Inger quickly engulfed my softening rod in her mouth, searching for the residual jism. She quivered a few times herself as the stimulating cum worked its magic. When my cock was as clean as could be, she dove into Britt’s pussy, lapping up the excess that flowed out of her sister. She came again while licking her motionless sister’s cunt. When Inger had finally retrieved all the cum she could, she crawled back into my arms, nuzzling my neck.

She said, “You literally fucked her brains out! I wish my first time had been like that. She’ll love you forever!”

I smiled and kissed her, happy that we had shared equally in our pleasures.

Britt soon awoke and smiled at us. She curled up on my other side, her hand grasping the source of her delight.

She giggled, “Inger, why didn’t you tell me sex was this good?”

“Because it usually isn’t!” was the reply.

I just smiled and was content stroking the two beautiful sisters who had given themselves so completely.

“Glenn, I’ve got to do something about Britt. She can’t continue to stay here on the farm. My aunt doesn’t like her and my uncle likes her too much. Can we take her back to town with us?”

I didn’t have any problem with that although I could see where it might appear improper (which it certainly was).

I said, “I have something I want you both to consider. Why don’t you both come back to America and live with me. Britt can finish High School and you can finish College and neither of you will need to worry about anything.”

Britt and Inger looked at each other and spoke in Swedish for a few minutes.

“Would we have to keep having sex with you? Britt asked.

“No.”

“Then we won’t go! We want to have sex whenever we want.”

I grinned. “I have a very unusual life-style. There are several beautiful women who live with me. We have sex when we want to and don’t when we don’t. I love all of them dearly and you would not be happy there unless you are prepared to share me.”

“Do you mean share like we did today?”

“Yes, but we share more than sex. We truly love each other and want each other to be happy. We share work and love and tears and joy. I wouldn’t belong to just one or even both of you.”

They talked in Swedish a little more.

“OK, when can we go?”

I hadn’t worked out any of that before hand but somehow we managed it. Britt packed her few clothes, Inger packed a few things and they both moved into the hotel with Kim and Janet and me until it was time to go. I have since decided that trying to satisfy four horny girls at once is a futile task but I did give it my all.

When we arrived home, it took only a few minutes to introduce Inger and Britt to everyone and get them installed in a suite of their own. They quickly fell into the routine of home life and fit into my family like they’d always been there. Britt enrolled in school and became a cheerleader and an A student. Inger was able to transfer most of her basic work to a local university and became the most beautiful Junior on campus. They each dated occasionally but still kept their real love and affection for me.