The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 13

Tennis Anyone?

I spent a lot of time when at home, swimming and playing tennis. We had a competition caliber tennis court and I made use of it frequently. Bobbie and Britt also became excellent players and even starred on their high school tennis team. It was great that our financial circumstances allowed Kathy the time and money so that she could travel with the girls. They began to play in tournaments all around the area. I never had the pure techniques that they learned but I was fit, string, and quick enough that I could always give them a competitive game.

One warm spring day, Kathy asked me if it would be OK if Heather and Ashley, two friends of Bobbie and Britt, from the tennis team could stay the weekend with the girls and play tennis.

“It’s fine with me. This is their house too. We might want to warn everyone that there’ll be company in the house and to observe a little more propriety than usual.”

Friday after school, Heather and Ashley came in bearing overnight bags and their rackets. Bobbie brought them out to the pool where I was swimming laps to introduce them. I saw them as I finished a turn and climbed out to grab my towel. I was pretty tan and lean by this time and thought I looked pretty good in my Speedo’s.

“Glenn, this is Heather and this is Ashley. They’re on the team with me and will be here over the weekend. Guys, this is Glenn and he owns this place and plays a mean game of tennis.”

Heather was a five foot five walking, talking piece of jailbait. She was tanned on everything that showed and that was plenty. Her sun-streaked blond hair fell down her back to just cover a luscious ass.

I would definitely have to watch my step around her. Ashley was about the same height and had hair the same color as Bobbie’s. She wasn’t tanned and had the fair skin that typifies so many redheads. A few freckles made her look even younger than sixteen. She and Bobbie could almost have been sisters.

She smiled and preened for me and said, “Hi Glenn.”

I welcomed them to our home and told them to feel welcome to use the pool, tennis court or stables at any time. They giggled the way girls do and all went back into the house.

About six thirty, Britt found me and asked me to play tennis with the girls. I changed into a tennis outfit and got my racket and accompanied her to the court. Bobbie, Heather and Ashley were already there warming up. They had me team up with Heather for a few doubles games. It was delightful watching that cute behind and all that blond hair bouncing around the court.

She was wearing one of those little white tennis skirts that continually flies up to show what looks like her panties but isn’t. Ashley was wearing skintight shorts that showed off her smooth thighs and slim waist and demonstrated that she wasn’t really a little girl anymore. I was wearing a long loose shirt that hid the hard-on that quickly developed. All four girls were laughing and smiling, and yet playing some good tennis. It was certainly a stimulating scene. Bobbie could tell that I was aroused because she whispered to me during a break, “I’ll be in to see you tonight.”

Bobbie was a good as her word because about 10:00, she showed up at my door wearing a nightie. I was alone because it seemed that everyone else had taken my remark about propriety to mean no sex. I was still semi-hard and, actually, a little uncomfortable. I pulled her into my room and kissed her, beginning to get right to business. She cooperated for a few minutes but pulled away when I started to remove the nightie.

“Wait a minute. We need to talk.”

“Is something wrong? We don’t need to do this if there’s a problem.”

“No, everything’s great, I just need to ask you a question.”

“OK. Ask away.” I could wait if she could. I still felt a little guilty fucking a sixteen-year-old girl even if it was with her mother’s approval (and even encouragement).

“Do you like Ashley and Heather?”

“Sure, they’re great.”

“Well, they like you too and they’d like to get together.”

“What do you mean ‘get together’?”

“You know... Get together! They want for you to do for them what you did for me.”

“You mean sex? I can’t do that! You didn’t tell them about us did you?”

“Well yes, about me and Britt both.”

I could see prison looming large in front of me.

“It’s OK. They’re cool about it. They’re our friends and would never tell anyone.”

I still was so upset that my erection had shriveled.

“We were talking about sex and Britt and I said that we’d both done it. They knew we didn’t like any of the boys at school that much and finally guessed that it was you. We told them how amazing it was and now they want to do it with you too! You’ve just got to do it. They won’t ever say anything to anyone. If their parents or someone finds out they’ve done it, they’ll say it was a boy from school at a party.”

This didn’t reassure me a lot. It helped some that Britt and Bobbie trusted them but it didn’t entirely relieve my doubts.

On the other hand, if I turned them down, what would they do or say? “A woman scorned” and all that. They were definitely women although young ones. It appeared that the risk of going along was about the same as the risk of disappointing them.

I asked, “How much experience do they have?”

“Not much. They’re both virgins.”

Oh my God! Two virgins at once! One at a time was almost too many.

“I don’t have any rubbers; we can’t take the chance they might get pregnant.”

“It’s OK. They’re both on birth control pills to relieve cramps. Most of the team is.”

“Don’t they want to wait until they find a boy they can love who’s their own age? This would just be fucking!”

“That’s OK. That’s what they want; to be fucked silly!”

“Well, when did you plan to have this defloration?”

“Tonight. They’re all waiting with Britt for me to call them.”

I resigned myself to the inevitable and decided to at least make it a memorable evening.”

Britt showed up with the other two girls in tow immediately after Bobbie called her room. They were all smiling and whispering while Bobbie looked like the cat that ate the canary. She took charge again and instructed, “OK, everyone get their clothes off.”

We all peeled down and piled on my bed. It was a king-sized but was still crowded with the five of us. Bobbie grabbed my dick and held it up for inspection. I was about full sized again.

“This is a dick, cock, or penis. This one is larger than average but still fits everything just fine. My mom says it’s one of the finest she’s ever seen. These are balls. He loves it when you touch them or lick them. Be gentle; they’re very sensitive.”

Heather gulped when she first touched by cock but her eyes sparkled when she felt it move.

“Are you sure this goes in me? It looks huge!”

“Don’t worry. After the first time, you’ll love every inch of it.”

Britt demonstrated by taking the head into her mouth and sucking.

“Doesn’t that taste gross?” Ashley asked.

“Nope. In fact, I like sucking it almost as much as fucking it. Here; give it a try.”

Ashley grimaced but bravely gave it a lick and then opened her mouth. She placed the head in her mouth but didn’t do anything with it.

Bobbie resumed her instruction, “No, you need to lick and suck it. Sometimes my mom gets it all the way down her throat!”

Ashley put a little more into her effort but still didn’t seem to appreciate the pleasures of giving head. Heather pushed in and said, “Let me try.”

She took my shaft into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. She stopped for a moment to say, “This is great! Is he going to cum in my mouth?” She didn’t wait for an answer and dove back to her task. I started to pump my hips a little, responding to her enthusiasm. Her long blond hair almost hid what she was doing but the sight of her perfect, tanned young body going down on me was very exciting.

“He won’t cum yet. He’s not some scrawny boy!”

Britt’s confidence in my control was greater than mine. I eased off a little, knowing I needed to break two cherries tonight.

I pulled Heather off my cock and drew her firm titties up for a suck. She quivered as my mouth engulfed almost her entire breast. She held my head with both hands as she enjoyed the sensations. I kissed my way down her tight belly ‘til I reached the slit between her thighs. She smelled like fresh, hot girl. She squealed and bucked when my tongue thrust into her crack. I didn’t think this one was going to take long to heat up. Her perfect body was made for fucking and it responded as designed. In a few minutes, she was trembling and babbling incoherently as I sucked her virgin clit. Her first orgasm with a man blew her away. Her eyes were closed as she gasped for breath between her convulsions.

I didn’t wait for her to come down from her high. I just moved between those gorgeous legs and placed my dick at the entrance to her cunt. She froze as she felt my hardness touch her. I pulled her legs up and pressed in until I could feel her maidenhead. She gasped and her eyes opened wide when she felt me move inside her.

“Oh! I feel it!” she breathed in wonder.

I waited just a moment and then drove all the way into her, tearing the barrier away and sinking to her core. She grunted when the pain hit her but didn’t do anything to stop me. I waited, lying on top of her, embedded to the hilt, savoring the tightness and closeness of her. She took a deep breath, wrapped her arms and legs around me and said, “OK now fuck me!”

I began to move slowly in and out of her, not wanting to hurt her. As she relaxed some and the tightness eased, I started to move faster, pumping almost nine inches of hard fat cock into her body. She shuddered and trembled; the feeling almost too much for her to stand. Her golden tan turned rosy and she began to thrust her hips at me, fucking with everything her little body could manage. I held back no longer and held my last thrust deep in her cunt, pumping pulse after pulse of searing cum into her clutching cunt.

Wow! That one was memorable but I still had one more virgin to satisfy. I stayed inside Heather for a while, soaking in her sopping interior. Her cunt gave small spasms occasionally even though we weren’t really fucking anymore. I enjoyed her beauty and her obvious satisfaction while we rested and I caught my breath. Britt and Bobbie hugged us and kissed us both as we lay there enjoying our connection.

I looked over at Ashley. She looked a little left out but her erect nipples and shortness of breath betrayed her arousal. I eased back and my cock slid out of Heather with slight sucking sound. She made a slight sigh of disappointment but took a deep breath as my weight left her. My juicy cock was lying there glistening when Ashley came back for another taste. She knelt over me and gave me a tentative lick and then looked surprised.

“Oh! That’s nice!”

The Treatment’s effect on my jism made it tasty and stimulating for women. Even diluted with Heather’s spendings, it was a treat for Ashley. She began to lick me all over, searching for every drop. Her tongue probed at the opening in the end and even lapped at my hairy balls. She picked a stray hair out of her teeth and, opening wide, sucked the head of my dick into her mouth. She still couldn’t get much more than the head in but this time she sucked with enthusiasm, using her tongue to feel her way.

Ashley’s pale breasts were hanging over me so I reached up and caressed one. She startled at my touch but continued her suck. I was fully hard by now and reached between her legs to feel her sex. She moaned as my finger probed between her virgin thighs and began breathing heavily through her nose, her mouth too full to admit air.

I continued to work my finger into her until I felt the barrier. She was working her hips from side to side, which made it difficult to keep my finger in place. Her vaginal lips were swollen and she was getting a lot of stimulation from working on my hand.

I gained some position and pushed my finger through her cherry, feeling it give way to my insistence. She screamed once around my cock when she felt the sting but never took me out of her mouth. I eased my finger out of her but continued to rub the outside of her pussy, giving her clit some gentle tweaks.

I pulled her mouth off my cock and positioned her on top of me. I could run both hands up her thighs and over her dainty breasts all the way up to her face. She kissed the hand that had deflowered her and even briefly sucked the offending finger into her mouth. She was glorious there above me, her long flaming hair drifting everywhere. Her body was soft but the firm muscles of an athlete underlay her skin. Her nipples were two pink cherries resting upon milky mounds. A light scattering of freckles flowed across the tops of her breasts and the bridge of her nose.

She seemed in no hurry to continue her ravishment but closed her eyes to enjoy the caresses of my hands. I, however, wanted more than caresses. I reached around her slim hips and pulled her ass cheeks apart, opening her wide. I lifted her hips up and positioned her over my ready cock. She gripped my arms and winced when I pushed the first inch inside her. She was as wet and open as she could be so I bucked my hips and pushed in another inch. She was still extremely tight and cried out at this intrusion of her tiny pussy. I was not a small man anymore and it hurt her as she was stretched to accept me.

She bit her lip and nodded at me to continue. I slipped a finger into her tiny ass hole, pushing through the sphincter. When she gasped in surprise, I lifted up and buried the rest of my dick in her virgin cunt. She was stuffed and speechless. I didn’t move but eased her down on top of me so that I could comfort her. I caressed her hair and back, soothing the ache of my invasion. I could feel tears dripping on my chest and I regretted the pain I caused her.

Ashley’s friends sensed her pain and crowded around kissing her face and soothing the hurt. We stayed this way for fifteen or twenty minutes, locked together while she relaxed and forgot the agony of her impalement. Presently she raised her head up and said, “Well, are you going to fuck me or what?”

I laughed, relieved that she was over the initial hurt.

“No, but you can fuck me!”

She raised her torso up and placed her hands on my chest. With a look of determination in her eye, she started to rock back and forth on my cock. A faint humming came through as she felt more and more of the pleasure and less and less discomfort. In a few minutes, her motions got so wild that I worried about slipping completely out of her. She started to babble, her words tumbling out nonsensical as her pleasure mounted. I gripped her hips again and started pulling her down firmly with each stroke, thrusting firmly into her depths. I added a searching finger in her ass again, which only increased her excitement.

With a girlish squeal, she began coming on my cock, her orgasm shaking her whole body as she gave herself over to lust. I took her pleasure for my own and started to squirt jets of cum into her. She sensed my peak and screamed, her joy obliterating the previous pain. Finally, she fell panting to my side, my dick jerking out of her abruptly. She continued to tremble as she cuddled against me, aftershocks of ecstasy reverberating through her body.

Britt and Bobbie had been pretty well neglected during this round of fucking but they seemed to be satisfied that their guests were happy. They got in on the action by scrambling in to lick up the leavings off my cock. When that was clean, they surprised me by diving between Ashley’s and Heather’s legs to collect the excess cum spilling out from their freshly fucked pussies. I had never seen either one lick a pussy before and wondered if they had been enjoying each other all along. I didn’t have any problem with girl-on-girl sex as long as they were still interested in sex with me. It appeared that every girl I fucked developed a strong tendency to want it again. I don’t think my sperm was exactly addicting but it was reasonably close to it.

The evening finished up with a mad tumble on my bed. There were arms and legs and tits and pussies and lips everywhere. There was more laughing and tickling and licking and sucking than I’ve ever seen before. I was kissed and sucked and groped for an hour before we all settled down into a quiet embrace. When everyone had settled down, Ashley whispered in my ear, “Thank you. It was everything I expected.” She kissed my check and drifted off to sleep. Heather also wanted a last word. She kissed me soundly and whispered, “I always knew it would be like this. I can’t wait to do it again.” She also drifted off and left me entangled, my thoughts wandering through the evenings’ kaleidoscope of images. I smiled to myself, satisfied with my performance. There’s no way even a Treatment enhanced male could keep up with four horny nubile girls but it was sure fun trying.

With the ice broken, so to speak, the rest of the weekend was an orgy of sex and athletics. We played tennis and fucked, went riding and fucked, and went swimming and fucked. I gave Britt and Bobbie enough opportunities to catch up on what they missed Friday and screwed Heather and Ashley bowlegged. I even squeezed my cock doggie style between Heather’s firm, tanned butt cheeks, planting myself deeply in her ass. She came violently; screaming so loud that everyone came running to see if she was hurt. The rest of my ladies smiled and waited their turn, knowing that it was the teenagers time to party and sure that I would soon be back to fulfill their own desires.