The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 14

Rape Therapy

Bobbie came into my room one afternoon after school crying. It seems that one of her close friends had been raped by a boy at school. Bobbie was devastated! She couldn’t understand how something as wonderful as sex could be badly perverted. I explained that rape wasn’t about sex, it was about power and violence. The boy had been arrested and would be in jail for a long while but her friend, Katie, was having psychological problems.

We talked for a long while and cuddled while I convinced her that a girl should always be able to say no and mean it.

“Did you ever feel pressured or coerced to have sex with me?” I asked.

“No, I wanted it even more times than I could get it.”

“Well, if there’s ever a time when you don’t want to, you can always say no; to me or anyone else. If you ever feel that anyone is forcing you to do anything you don’t want to, you come and tell me. I don’t care who it is.” I was feeling very protective. Bobbie seemed comforted and didn’t mention anything else for a few days.

When the subject of Katie came up again, Bobbie still had a question. “Can you please help Katie get over this?”

“Bobbie, I’m not a psychiatrist. She may need professional help.”

I called Candy in and we explained the problem. Candy agreed that a psychologist or psychiatrist was called for. She promised to see Katie and give her some referrals the next day. She also agreed with Bobbie.

“Katie doesn’t trust men now. She needs to learn to trust again and learn that sex can be fun and pleasurable, not just an episode of pain and fear.

I thought that therapy was best left to the professionals but agreed that Katie was always welcome to visit to swim and ride horses. I privately thought that horses were the best medicine a teenage girl could ever have.

Katie came home With Bobbie the next afternoon. She was a thin, dark haired girl with a complexion that was pale and vaguely French. She had a wary look in her dark eyes that never left as long as I was with them. They had a quick snack and went out to the stables to saddle horses.

The girls rode all over the property, enjoying the freedom and power of the horses. They returned exhausted and happy, cares and troubles forgotten.

These afternoon rides became a regular occurrence for two or three afternoons a week. Katie slowly came out of her shell and became almost talkative. She was continuing weekly sessions with a psychologist but I was convinced that the horses should be getting most of the credit.

I was swimming laps in the pool one afternoon when Bobbie and Katie came back in from riding. They were sweaty and tired and wanted to cool off in the pool. I made them shower first but soon they arrived squealing and laughing as they tumbled into the refreshing water. I was resting in the shallow end when Bobbie swam up and seated herself on my lap. Katie came close also and for once didn’t seem to mind being near a strange man. They were soon both splashing and ducking me, having fun with the exuberance of youth. When Bobbie gave me a quick kiss, it seemed only natural when Katie followed suit.

Katie stopped suddenly; aware that she had stepped over a boundary that she hadn’t known existed. She smiled and sat beside us, relieved that she had touched a man and nothing had happened. Bobbie paused in her laughter also, sensing that her friend was dealing with strong emotions. Katie took a deep breath and looking straight at me, gave me a solid kiss. As kisses go, it wasn’t much, but to Katie, it was a demonstration of her determination not to let her terrible ordeal ruin her life.

Bobbie and I grinned and pulled Katie over to us and gave her a big hug.

We continued until I stood up and dumped both girls shrieking into the pool. I laughed and left the teenagers to their fun and went to my rooms.

I had showered to clean off the pool chemicals and got dressed when a knock came on the door. It was Bobbie and she wanted to talk.

“Are you ready to help Katie?”

I pretended I didn’t know what she was talking about.

“What do you mean?”

“You know; get over her fear of sex.”

“Bobbie, she’s seeing a therapist. I don’t want to interfere in her treatment.”

“Glenn, she’s had enough treatment. She needs to prove to herself that all men aren’t bastards.”

“Maybe all men ARE bastards.”

“You’re not. You’re sweet. You’ll help her won’t you?” she begged.

I guess I’m a sucker for a woman who begs for help; especially a cute little girl that I love. It was like my own daughter asking.

“OK, what do you want me to do?”

“Just be nice to her. She really likes you.”

Bobbie went to the door and let Katie in who was, evidently, waiting just outside. Both girls were still wearing their bikinis which left little to the imagination. Katie’s body was lean and solid. There didn’t seem to be an extra ounce of fat anywhere Her hair was still wet and stringy and the dark contrasted with Bobbie’s dark red. Where Bobbie’s skin was white with a few freckles, Katie was flawlessly dusky.

Katie came over to me and looked up shyly. I leaned down and kissed her lightly and then picked her up and carried her into the bedroom with Bobbie padding along behind. I placed her on the bed and stripped off my shirt. Katie’s big eyes roamed over me, actually seeing a grown male body as if for the first time. She swallowed and hugged my waist, her face buried in my belly. I stroked her hair and waited for her to signal that she was ready to move on. Bobbie wasn’t reluctant all and stripped off her bikini, baring her creamy tits and fiery bush. She stood behind me, pressing her young body against me.

Katie’s eye widened again when she looked up to see Bobbie’s nudity. I stroked her back, soothing her nervousness and relieving her tension. She reached behind her and pulled the string on her bikini top, allowing it to drop to the bed. Her tits were barely swelling in her chest, punctuated by hardening nipples. I knelt down and kissed one, taking just the nipple into my mouth while I stroked the other with careful fingers. She giggled at first but then started panting as the sensations grew in her body. She clutched me to her body and kissed my head feverishly.

Bobbie had been mostly left out but she understood that this time was for Katie. She caressed whatever she could reach and pressed her sex into my shoulder. I thought Katie was gone far enough with my breast play and dipped a hand between her slim thighs. She squirmed and gasped but made no complaint and I pressed her insistently. I raised up from her breast and kissed her thoroughly, my tongue pushing briefly between her lips. She responded with enthusiasm, kissing me back with an open mouth and spreading her legs to my touch.

Katie was becoming highly aroused, her nipples erect and a flush spreading on her perfect skin. I slid my finger underneath her bikini bottom and carefully moved it into her pussy; She was still a little dry at first but quickly lubricated. I laid her back on the bed when my hands and mouth had complete access to her charms. When she began to pant, I paused and slid by shorts down, exposing my erect penis to her gaze. Bobbie immediately grabbed it and coming around my side, took it into her sweet mouth. Katie was fascinated, her eyes staring and her own mouth opening. She licked her lips. Bobbie looked up from her suck and pulled off grinning. She fed the massive dick into her friend’s mouth saying, “You’ll like this as much as I do.”

Katie began to suck frantically, not knowing how to enjoy herself. I said, “Slow down, there’s no hurry. You can do whatever you like.” She looked up at me and then spit me out. She grabbed my cock with one hand and examined it closely. When she was satisfied, she put it back into her mouth, this time slowly, using her tongue and closing her eyes. It was heavenly to have my hard cock being worshiped by this tiny teenager.

I wanted Katie’s pleasure to be complete so I pulled away after a few minutes. She looked up in disappointment but made only a small squeal of protest. I pulled her around so that her legs were hanging off the bed and slipped her bikini panties off. Her darkly furred cunt was bared and lovely. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and dipped my face between them. Her small pussy looked lovely and tasted lovely, having none of the pungent odor that some women have. Her juices were flowing and I lapped them up with long, deep strokes of my tongue that quickly drove her to rapture. She gave a strained groan and then started cuming repeatedly, her small body wracked by spasms with each lick through her dark recesses. She started to chant “oh!, oh!, oh! oh!, oh!, oh!” over and over, her mind caught up in the ecstasy of the moment and her body driving itself to exhaustion. Finally she dropped back to the bed, panting, blown completely away by her passion.

I stood up between her legs, my hard cock standing straight out. Katie opened her eyes, looked at me, and nodded. She was ready to fuck! Bobbie grabbed me and guided me to the narrow entrance. I paused again with just the tip nestled within her curls. I pressed forward slowly, edging a couple of inches into the tiny hole. She was very wet and I entered easily in spite of her tightness. I paused again, waiting for her to be ready to proceed. She let me know by thrusting her hips up at me, taking me almost to the bottom at once. She closed her eyes and trembled.

“Oh God! That’s HUGE!” she groaned.

No pain was evident but I was careful to let her adjust to my girth. She began small thrusting movements, fucking me in and out an inch at a time. She was becoming hotter and hotter. Her movements increased and she started moaning with each thrust. I was still very passive, preferring to allow her to fuck herself on my cock. When I reached down and put my finger on her clit she went wild! She spasmed, clinching my invading shaft with her internal muscles. She quivered again, her orgasm making her body tremble and shake. I leaned forward and started pumping, long hard strokes that plunged deep in her pussy. She was in a continuous state of orgasm as I began to reach my peak also. Her eyes rolled back and she bit her lip hard enough to draw blood. I pulsed, a hot stream of cum splashing on her cervix. Again I pumped, another stream filling her up and starting to overflow. I thrust again and held myself deep within her as she thrashed and shouted her delight.

When I withdrew finally, She gave a small gasp, feeling the emptiness created within her still quivering cunt. Bobbie was quick to take advantage of the opportunity to lick the excess cum from my cock. She quickly cleaned me and then went to work on Katie, lapping up whatever juices escaped from her freshly fucked pussy. I lay down on the bed and pulled Katie into my arms for a cuddle. She was all smiles and kisses as she rested from her excitement.

Bobbie again took the initiative by climbing on top of my still erect staff, sinking down until her pussy met my balls. She was already stimulated and only bounced a few times before cuming loudly. She quivered a few times and then fell aside, leaving my hard cock waving in the air. Katie slipped her leg over me and slid down, backing her pussy down over my cock. She stretched out on top of me, her hard nipples raking my chest. I grabbed her taut buttocks and moved her body back and forth on my shaft. She started to cum quickly this time. She screamed into my chest as her cunt clasped tightly on my plunging cock. I slipped a finger into her tiny butt hole, completing the invasion of her body. This set her off again and she went rigid in my arms, her whole body in one massive spasm. I pumped another few shot of cum into her already soaked cunt, this time most of it being forced out for lack of room.

When I pulled out of her, my cock lost a great deal of its firmness, becoming a semi-limp piece of flesh. Katie emulated Bobbie and turned and took it into her mouth. Feeding upon the excess spunk that soaked it. She seemed happy to rest there, nursing on my cock while she relaxed and slowly came down from her high. I relaxed also and dozed off, drained by the two teenaged friends.

When I awoke, I had two girls cuddled against me, their small hands holding my shaft for comfort. Katie awoke later and kissed me.

“Thanks. I thought I would never like sex with a man. The first time was so painful and humiliating but this was beautiful!”

I assured her that her rapist was not a real man and that no real man would ever think any less of her because of her unfortunate experience.

I never repeated the episode with Katie and Bobbie together although Katie continued to be a regular visitor. Katie soon found a boy in her class that attracted her and spent her time showing him how to love her.

Bobbie thanked me in her own way by frequently gifting me with her mouth. She would suck me at the most surprising moments; in the shower, in the car, and once at the breakfast table in front of everyone. She became a most accomplished cocksucker and never failed to draw my sweet cum. Some of the other girls felt like they were missing an opportunity and started emulating her tactics but they never developed their techniques to the level of sweet red-haired Bobbie.