The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 2

First Encounter

When I left Vasotech, I stopped at a small bar on the way home. I needed to relax a little, have a beer and let all that had happened sink in a little. The bar wasn’t crowded so I sat at the end by myself and ordered a draft. My genitals still tingled slightly but were not at all uncomfortable and I could still detect the faint smell of almonds. I sipped the cold beer and thought about the experience with Jenny; replaying it over and over in my mind. This was certainly the most pleasurable medical treatment I’d ever been given. I must have had a slight frown on my face and was certainly preoccupied. I never noticed the young woman who sat down on the stool beside me until she spoke.

“Is everything all right?” she asked. “You seem worried.”

I smiled and answered “I’m OK; just a little tired and tense.”

I wasn’t really tense but that seemed the logical thing to say.

“Maybe I can help” she cooed, placing her hand on my arm.

I finally took a real look at the woman beside me. She was 30 or so with an average build. She had none of the excess weight that seems to plague some women her age. She had medium length dark hair but I couldn’t really determine the color in the dim light. She looked as if she had been around a little and knew what she wanted and what to expect from men in a bar. Her most attractive feature was a full, sensual mouth that was made for kissing and maybe other pleasantries. Her lips turned up slightly and set off cute dimples that made an otherwise average face into something special. This was the type of woman who never were attracted to me; that I always noticed and had fantasies about. I was all but astounded. She was dressed in a clinging velvet top that was cut low enough to display the hint of nice breasts. Her shirt was below the knee but slit in front to mid thigh. She crossed her legs and revealed some excellently shaped legs.

She said, “My name is Karen. I haven’t seen you here before.”

I said I stopped in occasionally but wasn’t a regular. She smiled and moved slightly closer.

“And your name was..?”

I was a little embarrassed. “I’m sorry. It’s Glenn. I guess I’m a little out of it. Can I buy you a drink?”

She smiled then, showing off those dimples. “No thanks but let me buy you one.”

Karen signaled the bartender for two more beers and began to chat about her work, the bar, her friends and other topics that passed right by me. I smiled and nodded; occasionally, making just enough response to carry the conversation along. I certainly wasn’t being witty or charming. What was happening here?

After ten or fifteen minutes, she suggested I drop by her apartment before going home. I was interested in seeing just how far this would go. She continued to flirt, touching my chest and arm, even a brief caress of my face. We went outside where she suggested I follow her in my car and gave me a quick kiss before she walked away. I followed her car for a few blocks to a sprawling apartment complex and parked beside her. I was still in a daze. Being picked up by attractive women just doesn’t happen to me! Maybe it was just my lucky day.

Karen led me into a spacious two-bedroom apartment, locking the door behind us. She then amazed me even further by kissing me hungrily. We hadn’t even spoken yet! She began to unbutton my shirt and stripped it off my shoulders. Then she began kissing my chest as she unfastened my belt and opened the zipper. I was amazed at how frantically she began kissing and nibbling her way down my stomach. She knelt as she reached her goal and stripped down my pants and underwear with one quick pull.

Her marvelous mouth was warm and very wet on my dick. Her eyes were closed and she moaned as if in pain as she took it deep, all the way to the balls. Her tongue began to lick my balls over and over. I couldn’t believe how much she wanted it. I began to move, slowly at first but then faster and faster as I gave her what she needed. She used both hands on my butt to pull me again and again into her oral caress. In spite of the earlier episode with Jenny, I began to feel the anticipation of cum building. A greater and greater pressure built until I blasted an enormous spurt into her throat. Again and again, shots of cum went directly into her stomach. I could feel her shudder with each spurt as if she was coming too!

She continued to suck gently for a while, her eyes closed but tongue still busy. At last, she stopped, licked her lips, looked up and said, “That was the most incredible thing that’s ever happened to me. I came about ten times just sucking you. I’ve never really like giving head before but I could do it again right now!” She smiled and laid her head against me, still on her knees. I stepped out of my pants and shoes while she continued to nuzzle and kiss my genitals. I lifted her arms and pulled her top over her head and then picked her up and carried her into a bedroom.

I deposited her on the bed and then began removing the rest of her clothes. Karen was young enough that she was still in the kind of shape that meant firm tits and tight soft ass. I caressed the firm breasts, lingering to pinch the nipples lightly. She moaned as I did so, leading me to pinch and twist more firmly. Her moans became louder and she arched her back to thrust her tits harder into my hand. I was growing hard again already, which surprised me. I didn’t usually recover my erection in less than an hour. I have already cum twice today so being ready for a third was also quite an event.

I rolled her over on her stomach and began kneading her buttocks. They were firm but soft to the touch. I reached between her thighs and touched her swollen sex. She groaned loudly and raised her butt to give me better access. She spread her thighs and began humping against my hand. “Fuck me!” she groaned; “Please fuck me now!” I knelt between her legs and with one hand on her ass, guided my dick to her pussy with the other. With one firm thrust, I sank it all the way in; my belly bumping against those firm cheeks.

She gasped as I thrust and then let all the air out in a hiss. She began to hump her ass back at me, straining to get as much of me in as she could. She was so wet that her tight cunt slid around my dick like it was made for it. I kept both hands on her hips guiding her and helping her thrusts.

Next, I slid one hand down between us and used my thumb to gather some natural lubricant and transferred it to her round, pink asshole. When I slowly pushed my thumb into her, she began to breathe deeper and moaned “Yeeesssss!” She seemed to enjoy the anal penetration so much that I began to think about sliding my dick in there. I haven’t done very much ass fucking and am usually reluctant to bring up the subject. I didn’t have a relationship here to screw up so I thought; “What the hell!” I leaned back a little, giving me room to pull all the way out of her pussy. Immediately, I leaned back in, using my hand to guide me into her rectum as I pulled out my thumb.

I stopped with the head of my dick just inside Karen’s ass. After a moment, I pulled on her hips and began to sink, inch by inch, into her bottom. When my stomach was firm against her butt again, I reached around to press her clit. She went literally crazy on my dick, pushing and humping and screaming “Fuck me! Oh fuck me!". I gave the lady what she asked for although it was difficult to keep my balance with her moving so violently. I finally pushed her flat on her stomach and then fucked in and out until I could feel the cum rising again. With one final thrust, I shot what felt like a huge amount of hot cum deep within her bowels. She screamed again when she felt the final thrust and began to shudder and tremble. I stayed deep inside for a few minutes while I softened and she continued to tremble occasionally.

Finally, I pulled out and rolled over beside her on the bed. She stayed there on her stomach for a while, unable to move or even roll over. When she had recovered sufficiently, she moved up to cuddle on my sweaty chest and kissed my nipple. She whispered “I’ve never had sex like that before. How did you make me feel like that? I’ve never cum so many times! You’re not even my type and I can’t get enough of you.” That’s when I began to suspect that the treatment might be having more effects that penile growth. (and I hadn’t noticed any of that yet)

I recovered enough to hold her a little but I didn’t really have an answer that I was ready to talk about. I said something about the phase of the moon or something stupid like that, gave her a last squeeze and began to get dressed. Karen scribbled her phone number on a business card and asked me to call her. She said she had to see if she responded to me like this every time. I kissed her and promised to call and then left. Driving home, I began to wonder if other women would react like Karen had and if the effects would last any appreciable length of time. Was it some kind of pheromal effect? Oh well, tomorrow is another day.