The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 3

A Working Man

I left for work at the usual time after showering, shaving and reading the morning paper. I still got there before most people. A key career advantage I have over late sleepers is that I’m there and on top of things before my boss gets in. I usually review my voice mail, e-mail and get the day organized early before the usual crazy things start to happen. I gave up being a manager a couple of years ago; the result of not wanting to lie enough to succeed. I’m still pretty well paid and have more job satisfaction and less frustration and stress than before.

The girls in the accounting team next to my area don’t start to arrive until about 9:00. They are a pretty hard working group but don’t start as early as I do. There are a couple of cute girls in the group that I know by name and well enough to say hi to but that’s as far as it’s gone. I’m enough older than them that I suspect they don’t really see me as more than another man in a cube. Linda, who is the secretary (they’re now called admins) is an extremely beautiful girl of about 25 with the most glorious long blond hair that I’d ever seen. She had a young child at home but was certainly a head turner. She was also very thin with small breasts and skinny legs. Believe me, the face and hair more than compensated for the legs. Amaya was a young Asia girl who was sturdily built but shapely. She has long black hair, a beautiful smile, and the most perfectly elegant hands I have ever seen. I noticed them once in the elevator and couldn’t take my eyes off them. She is very quiet and shy and looks down most of the time. The other women on the floor were the typical assortment of office workers but these two really stood out.

I saw Amaya this morning as she walked down from the elevator. I passed her on the way to the restroom. I murmured “Good Morning” as usual and, as usual, she kept her head down and passed on, not saying anything. A normal morning so far. Later, while working back at my desk, I heard a “Good morning!” and Amaya entered the cubicle. I looked up and there she was, a faint smile on her face. “Hello”, I said with my usual witty repartee. She sat down in the guest chair and proceeded to tell me about herself. I was almost floored. I had never heard her talk this much in the two years I’ve worked on this floor. She finally said she had to get back to work and asked if I’d like to eat lunch with her. I didn’t have any real plans so I agreed to meet her at 11:30.

When I reported at the appointed place for lunch, Amaya was with Linda. “Can we all go together?” she asked. I had been expecting lunch in the company cafeteria but they obviously wanted to go out. I didn’t mind being out with two beautiful women but I had hoped to have a little quality time with Amaya. I hadn’t brought my keys with me so we all went in Linda’s car.

Surprisingly, instead of going to a restaurant, Linda drove us to a house in a nice neighborhood and parked inside the garage. Her husband was at work and her child at daycare so the house was empty. She said, “I can make a light lunch so we won’t have to wait for our food. I joined the girls in a comfortable living room and sat on a couch with Amaya. Linda turned on some music before she bustled into the open kitchen to fix lunch.

Amaya was sitting very close to my shoulder but she still said very little and hardly looked at me. She was still extremely shy even in this informal setting. We relaxed and listened to the music while we waited on Linda. She quickly returned with a tray of chicken salad, various crackers, and fruit juice to drink. Linda sat beside me and we all ate lunch and enjoyed it very much.

As we finished, Linda put her hand on my thigh and leaned across me to say something to Amaya. Both the touch and the look she gave me then were electrifying. She took a deep breath and kissed me, her tongue coming out immediately. She kept her eyes open, looking into mine as she pulled me to her. In a moment, she pulled back panting slightly and whispered urgently, “Amaya, you’ve got to try some of this!”

Amaya needed no further encouragement. She almost attacked me, her full lips opening and tongue probing. She began to moan and shifted towards me, almost climbing on top of me. Linda decided to get in on the action again and began to feel my hard-on through my pants. She had her other hand between her legs and was rubbing briskly. Amaya was laying astride my thigh now, her crotch humping my leg as we kissed.

I looked over to see Linda stop fingering herself long enough to begin taking off her clothes. She was naked before I could do more than begin to unbutton Amaya’s blouse. As I observed before, Linda’s legs were very thin but well formed. She got her bra off to reveal small breasts but extremely long and erect nipples. These girls were obviously in heat and I had done almost nothing to generate it. I didn’t smell the tell-tail almond odor today but something was still affecting the women around me.

Never being one to waste an opportunity, I decided to focus on the girls. I finished getting Amaya’s blouse off and removed her bra. Linda helped me with the skirt and shoes. She also yanked down Amaya’s panties to reveal a bare, shaven pubic area. She also had round perky tits that ended in tiny brown nipples just darker than her skin. I wasted no time in starting to lick and suck on them. The girls were impatient and pushed me on my back and began removing my clothing.

As Amaya pulled off my underwear, she grabbed my dick and began rubbing it all around her face. Linda leaned in also and began licking it whenever it was pushed her way. She took charge again, opened her mouth and began lightly sucking the head. Her tongue was rolling around and around, washing over my dick. It was hard as a rock and a fiery red color. I was swollen to a thickness I hadn’t felt before.

I pulled Amaya up and started to suck on her tits again, going from one to the other. She moaned as I suckled on each one. Her moans changed to groans as I reached into that shaven pubis and started to gently rub her clit with my fingers. She was already wet and I spread the lubrication around, reaching into every crevice I could find. Linda had by this time gone to more vigorous sucking. She wrapped her tiny hand around my dick and was jacking it into her mouth, sucking deeper with each pump. I reached around her leg with my other hand and inserted a finger into her sopping pussy. She began to hum and gurgle happily as I pumped her with my finger. Not wanting to leave Amaya out, I wiggled a finger into her tight, hairless pussy too.

I was wondering how I was going to satisfy two girls at once when both of them started coming at the same time. Squeals of joy escaped over and over as they opened themselves to my hands. I thought Linda was going to choke herself so deeply did she swallow my dick. While I was really enjoying the sensations on my dick and hands, I didn’t feel any urgency to cum yet. I hoped to deposit a full load into two beautiful pussies before I was through. I laid Amaya down on the floor and knelt between her open thighs. I bent even further down and licked the bare pussy that gapped at me. Her taste was fresh and she smelled wonderful. I dipped my tongue in a few times and then brought my dick up to her entrance. Linda reached between my legs and placed me in position. She left her hand cupped around my balls as I slowly sank into the tight bare pussy.

Amaya had been trembling through all the foreplay but now she began to shudder violently. She was tossing her head from side to side as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. I didn’t feel any need to wait so I began thrusting deeper and quicker, hurrying the moment of my own coming. With a groan of my own, I thrust hard and began to cum, pouring my scalding load as deep into her as I could get. I pushed and strained for a few minutes to get everything I could manage into the bare cunt. Linda’s hand kept gently squeezing my balls, helping me to give it all to Amaya.

At last I was done and rolled off her over on my back. Linda followed me over, laid her head with that glorious hair on my stomach and took me gently into her mouth again. She sucked very lightly while her tongue cleaned me of cum and of Amaya’s juices. I contented myself with running my fingers through her long blond hair and caressing her head and shoulders. Amaya recovered enough that she crawled over and kissed my face and neck. She was still a little trembley but still thrust her tits into my face, seeking the stimulation of my tongue and mouth.

I also was recovering quickly and began to grow under Linda’s oral caress. She began to move and squirm but still kept pushing me deeper within her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat and began to move my hips, helping her along. She took a deep breath and then pushed her face all the way down my shaft until her lips stopped against my balls. She held it there for a minute to let me feel the marvelous pressure of her throat all around the head of my dick. She had to come off in order to breath but then reversed direction and took it all the way again. This was heaven but I still wanted to feel some blond pussy on my hard shaft. I pulled on her shoulder, encouraging her to rise up from my lap. She gave me a disappointed look as the head popped free, as if she were left empty and unsatisfied. I didn’t leave her empty for long. I pulled her into a kneeling position astride my hips and she reached down between her legs and guided me into her cunt.

Linda went all the way down in one shove. She closed her eyes tightly as she did as if the pleasure was almost pain. She wasn’t as tight as Amaya but her smaller body had less depth. I could feel the head of my dick push hard against her cervix, pushed as far in as she could get it. She began to rise up and down off me, doing all the work, getting me wet with her gushing juices. I reached around her butt and inserted the tip of a finger into her ass, pulling her even harder onto my cock. She went wild! She started shaking her head and screaming, all the while slamming her cunt down on my dick. I groaned, “I’m coming!” and she whipped off my lap and covered my dick with her mouth. As I started to pulse, she popped me down her throat again, swallowing the spurts of cum directly into her stomach. Amaya was feeling neglected and she pushed Linda off and put her own mouth over my cock, sucking the last spurt of my cum into her mouth. She was trembling so much I could swear she was coming too!

With a groan, I collapsed back onto the floor, exhausted for the moment. I was joined by Amaya and Linda, who cuddled up under each arm, stroking my chest and withered dick. They were cooing and talking and still obviously turned on. Amaya said, “I never sucked a penis before. I was so exciting to feel you cum in my mouth.” Linda had done it all before but had never had a threesome with another woman. They were both happy and excited about it all. After a spell of cuddling and cooling off, we all trooped into the shower for a quick rinse down. It was quite fun being in the shower with two squirmy, giggling girls. We dried off, got dressed and promised to do it again sometime.