The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 7

Taking Stock, Making Plans

I spent the next Sunday morning thinking about my new life and what things could make me the happiest. I would need a steady money supply, a comfortable place to live, leisure time to pursue both recreation and women. I wanted the women to be attractive, young, and devoted to my happiness. I wanted to be healthy and sexually potent. I wasn’t sure about having more children but didn’t have any strong feelings against them. The types of women that attract me were likely to be fertile and to have a strong maternal drive. I resolved to avoid birth control and to love any children that might be conceived by my women.

There, I had listed my goals, now I needed a plan to reach them. The Treatment seemed to have solved several of my problems by itself. Assuming the effects were permanent, I could expect to lead a very active sex life and to attract the kinds of women I wanted. I had also noticed a definite firming of my stomach. The Treatment was beginning to remove the spreading that attacked me in middle age. I wasn’t sure if this might be another Treatment effect or might simply be the result of all the vigorous sex I’d had in the previous week. Calories had certainly been burned and muscles exercised! All I needed to completed the body shaping was to continue my amorous activities and possibly to get a little more sun.

I needed a house suitable for my purposes also. It should be large and comfortable, able to sleep 30 or so people, feed them, and provide privacy and space. My wood-frame suburban box wouldn’t begin to do the job. I figured a house on some country acreage would do the trick. It might not have the initial size I wanted but maybe could be expanded. I needed to stay in the local area to facilitate completion of the Treatment so I couldn’t get too far out. I definitely needed professional help.

I looked through the real estate section in the paper and didn’t see anything that caught my eye. The phone book was next as I looked for an agent to assist me. There were hundreds available so I picked the one with the prettiest picture and gave her a call. After I described my dream domicile to her, she said she knew of three listed that might suit me. We made an appointment for 2:00 P.M. to view the properties.

I spent the remainder of the morning taking stock of my financial picture. I could clear a little but selling my current house. I had some 401K money I could borrow against if needed. I also had a few stocks that I had bought over the years. Most of my savings were tied up in my Vasotech investment. It still projected to provide enormous sums of money but only after FDA approvals in three to five years. Then a thought occurred to me. Many of the women I would want to live with me would have savings and jobs too. Combined, it should be enough to finance our haven until the Vasotech investment paid off.

When the realtor arrived, she was driving a Mercedes 280 SL convertible, an indication that she was more than moderately successful in moving properties. She stepped out of her car and gave me a flash of trim legs and a dazzling smile. She was a tiny thing of about 25, barely five foot two and had short blond hair that gave her a pixie-like appearance. Her tiny waist set off her full hips and breasts. She looked like the little girl next door after a glamour make-over. She introduced herself as Kim and invited me to get in and get started.

I slid into the passenger seat saying, “I’m entirely in your hands.” She glanced at me with a quick smile on her face and said nothing. We were fairly close together in the two seat automobile and her perfume was pleasant and refreshing. Kim was wearing a skirt that bared her pretty knees and was split a little up the side enough to show a length of nylon covered thigh. She began to glance at me as we drove out of the city, a slight look confusion on her face. We said little as she turned down a small lane framed by trees. She said, “I wanted to begin at the place that I think most completely meets your needs. The other properties have some advantages but I wanted you to see this one first even though it’s a little more expensive.”

She stopped for a moment to unlock a gate, then we proceeded down the winding drive. We stopped in the parking area in front of a two-story stone and brick house. She commented,

“The house comes with twenty five acres of land, a pond, barn, and is not visible from any road or neighbor’s house. There is also a large pool and a tennis court. All the other homes in the area are on large properties so I don’t expect you would ever feel crowded. A new fence surrounds the property and there’s plenty of room for horses, dogs, and just about anything else you want. It has it’s own well and septic system. Power comes from the city through underground lines so there’s nothing to spoil the view. ”

She finished her brief sales pitch and unlocked the door to the house. “There are six bedrooms and four and a half baths. The last owner installed a gourmet kitchen with all the latest appliances.” She stopped suddenly and I, following close behind, bumped into her. She gasped and turned around; looking up at me, her mouth slightly parted. She looked so very kissable that I kissed her.

She gave me a startled look but didn’t pull away. I put my arms around her, drawing her close and kissed her again, this time making a better job of it. Her mouth came alive under mine as she threw her arms around my neck and returned the kiss enthusiastically. We continued this for awhile until she pulled away saying, " What’s happening to me? I never throw myself at a man, especially a client!”

I said, " I don’t know but I feel it too. I could eat you up right now! Do you want me to stop? We’re not hurting each other or anyone else but if you want me to stop, I will.”

She gave me another look of confusion but reached for me again. She grabbed me firmly by the waist and pressed herself into me. She must have weighed all of 100 pounds and it was all delightful.

I walked her into the adjoining bedroom and kneeled down with her on the thick carpet. I began removing her clothes, scattering them all over the room. She was lithe, tanned, and just about perfect. She busied herself on getting my pants and underwear off and quickly took me into her mouth. She was displaying all the signs of a woman in heat as a result of being near me and the Treatment. She, like the others, wanted to smell and taste me even before they moved on to satisfy their genital urges. She panted around my engorged dick, not wanting to remove it long enough even to breathe properly.

I wanted to taste this woman too. I pushed her over on her back and kneeled over her face. Then I parted her thighs and began to lick at her blond pussy. She groaned deeply around my cock as soon as she felt me. I continued licking from her clit all the way down to her asshole. It was intoxicating! Her sparse and neatly trimmed bush never got in the way of my searching tongue. She was too turned on to reciprocate at the moment, too aroused to do more than pant and make short squeals of frantic delight. I wrapped my lips around the little nubbin of her clit and she bucked up unto my face, raising both of us off the floor as she spasmed. She made one last groan and collapsed under me, too drained to continue.

I had not yet begun. I moved aside and rolled her over on her stomach. Her rounded butt was as tan as the rest of her, only the thin line of a string bikini mark to mar her perfection. I knelt between her legs and parting her butt with my hands, inserted the swollen head of my dick just inside her pussy. Kim gave a groan and began clinching her buttocks, squeezing me with her internal muscles. As she tensed, then relaxed, I sank about half my length into her wet channel. She was tight! It felt like she was impaled on my dick. I couldn’t move any deeper until she wriggled and relaxed again. Again I sank deeper into her body.

Though she was pinned against the floor, I still couldn’t get my whole dick inside her tiny pussy. I grabbed her hips and pulled, forcing myself all the way in at last. Kim gave another groan and began to move her hips with short little strokes, milking me inside herself. She panted, “Cum in me! Cum in me!” I saw no reason to wait and with a final push, blew a wad of cum deep inside her; then another and another. Her body seemed to absorb everything I had to give her. With a final shudder, she collapsed again, passed out with me still embedded solidly within her.

I held still a minute, waiting for my hard-on to subside a little before I could slide out of her. When I rolled over on my back, I pulled her over on my chest, cradling her against me. This was definitely one girl I would invite to live with me! She snuggled against me, draping her smooth leg over my crotch to settle in. We both drifted off for awhile.

When I became aware again, Kim was still cuddled to my chest. She was softly crying, her tears hot on my chest. I stoked her, kissing the top of her head.

“What’s the matter sweetheart?” I asked.

She said in a little girl voice, “I didn’t know it could be like that. I wanted you so much I didn’t care about anything else. I didn’t care if I was being unprofessional. I didn’t even care if I came or not. I just wanted you. I didn’t think I could ever want anyone so much!”

I continued to stroke her head, trying to give what comfort and reassurance I could.

“I wanted you too!” I said. She started crying softly again.

“It’s not the same. What am I going to do? I think I’m in love with you and I don’t even know you! And you’re twice my age!”

I didn’t have an answer for anything except,

“I’m not twice your age! Do I feel like twice your age?”

“No, she said timidly, You feel wonderful!”

She inhaled deeply and scooted down my chest to my damp prick. Her nipples felt like diamonds scraping my skin. She sniffed and licked my penis before sucking it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue, savoring the taste of our juices mixed together. I didn’t want to start in again because I wanted to discuss my plans and propose some arrangements. I suspected that she would find a way to facilitate our being together. I pulled her up and kissed her saying, “We’ll do that later. I need to talk to you.”

She frowned her disappointment but scrambled up and sat cross-legged beside me. Her cute upturned breasts quivered and the nipples seemed to wink at me.

“OK, what’s on your mind beside fucking my brains out again?”

“You’re right about that.” I answered. " I want to fuck you again and again and again”

I began to tell her about the new life I desired.

“I loved making love to you but I also love making love to other beautiful girls. I love sex in all ways with women of all types, sizes and colors. I want to have a house where love and loving is the only rule. I will have women who want to be with me and who understand that love is not a cage.”

She stretched out and propped herself up on one elbow to look at me as I talked. “I don’t intend to ever work in an office again. I want my women to work or not work as it pleases them. I want my family to share their lives and dreams with each other. I may be crazy but I’m going to try! This house will be the beginning of a new world for me and those who choose to come with me.”

Kim took my face in both hands and kissed me. “It’s a beautiful dream,” she said. “I think I want to be in it. How do we start?” I explained that I didn’t have enough money to buy the house immediately. “No problem. We can lease it with an option to buy” she smiled, “I’ll do it Monday morning. Don’t worry about the payments. My income can easily cover the costs.”

I didn’t say anything, just kissed her again and hugged her to me. I said, “That’s enough talking. We have some unfinished business.” She grinned and dove for my erection. It was still hard and throbbing as she eased the head between her lips. She seemed determined to make up for lost time. Her wet oral caress became deeper until I could feel her throat. She eased around to get a more direct angle of attack. She was now able to push my shaft directly down her throat. She began rocking back and forth, fucking her throat with my hot dick. She began to moan each time I penetrated her, becoming excited as I started to buck my hips, searching for release. Her hand cupped my balls, pulling everything she could get into her mouth.

Soon, her hands, mouth, and throat brought me to the edge. With a last thrust, I emptied a pulse directly into her throat. She pulled back a little after that and began to jack me into her mouth. I continued to squirt shot after shot, hot cum filling her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the shaft and began to swallow, eating my cum with delight. She cleaned and swallowed, cleaned and swallowed, wanting to savor every drop.

Finally, Kim looked up with satisfaction saying, “That was delicious! I could suck you forever!” She climbed over me again to cuddle on my chest. I cupped her ass with one hand and then slide a finger into her backside. She wriggled a little but said, “I’ve never been fucked there but that feels really nice.”

I noticed that my hard-on had returned again. The Treatment seemed to give me almost unlimited potency! And there was none of the tenderness in my cock that I used to get after a round of vigorous sex. I pulled Kim up to her knees and positioned my prick at her pink hole. She groaned and pushed back at me, trying to force my cock inside. Suddenly, the barrier relaxed enough for just the head to squeeze in. She yelped in pain and whimpered. I quickly pulled out of her, not wanting her first anal experience to be painful.

I plunged into her sopping cunt again, filling her up and destroying the memory of the pain. Kim moaned again, this time in pleasure when she felt me surging into her body. She arched her back and reached between her legs, directing my driving cock deep into her cunt. She was still as tight as a virgin! I began bouncing my thighs on her tight buns, slapping her with every thrust. She squealed her delight and came just as I started spurting my cum into her clutching pussy.

I laid us both over on our sides, leaving my cock still firmly thrust in her cunt. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, feeling an occasional clenching of her interior muscles around me. We were slow to come back to reality, not wanting the loving moments to end.

“Kim, will you live with me?” I asked.

She turned her head and kissed me. “Definitely!”

“Will you be jealous of other girls?”

“Not if I get my share too.”

I put my hand on her flat stomach and pressed her back into my cock.

“Will you love me and fuck me?”

“As often as you want me; anywhere and anytime. I may be too small for you in my ass but I’m not giving up on having you there too.”

We spent the rest of the evening discussing arrangements for the house and land. On Monday, Kim offered a lease arrangement to the owner but they really wanted to sell. They made a counter offer that was too good a price to give up. I sold a few stocks for a down payment and took out loans for both a mortgage and a major re-modeling. Kim sold my old house for more than I expected and added another chunk of cash to the pile. We engaged contractors and began making the changes we thought would be most useful and flexible.

Soon, parts of the house was livable although other areas were under major construction. Kim and I moved into one of the finished areas and started to get settled. Before long, Jenny and Janet from Vasotech had also joined us. Amaya, the Asian cutie from work moved in and roomed with Beth who moved out of the sorority house. As the construction neared completion, we all began to enjoy living and loving in our new home.