The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Tree of Love

by Pan

Epilogue:

For the next few hours, Tegarus played with the family. Before long Alex woke up, in human form, and played with her while she played with them.

Unlike the rest of their party, however, the family were not permanently bound to the tree’s effects, and so after a few days of experimentation, they were sent on their way. Tegarus strongly suspected that even after the spore’s effects wore off, the family would still be using each other to get off—Elise had developed a real submissive streak, and the sorceress was sure that when Jenna and Oliver weren’t relieving each other, they’d be using their sexy step-mother for their pleasure.

It was several months before the party moved on from the tree—due to Samael’s spell, its influence would never leave them, but whenever they began to move they would instead find a new irresistible perversion or combination to attempt.

The prophecy forgotten, they made their way to the nearest city, and using Jesse’s Seeing Stone (and the women’s bodies), made enough money to purchase a large house for the twelve of them to live.

Before leaving, they gathered up several of the flowers. Occasionally they would recruit women from the street, expose them to the scent, and invite them to join the frey. Once the Tarandian powers wore off, many of them declined to stay, but occasionally they would find a true slut, who was eager to be used by the many muscled men even without the erotic influence of the flowers.

Samael and Cherry were married; though many came looking for the Princess of The Belgar, none connected the innocent girl who’d slipped away with the brazen, red-faced whore who lived in the house upon the hill.

It took Tegarus many months to pinpoint the cause of her dissatisfaction in the house, but eventually she realized—her experiences with the family on the road awoke something in her.

Her announcement that she was leaving was met with shock, sadness, and several weeks of intense and deeply erotic goodbye sex. She set out with a basket of the Tarandian flowers, and plans to set many more peasant families down a corrupted path they would never leave…

The End.