The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Tree of Love

by Pan

Chapter 3

They just aren’t going as fast as I’d like them to, thought Tegarus, not knowing that her young student was having almost the exact opposite thought at that same moment.

While Tegarus was referring simply to speed, Samael was watching as three of his closest friends, three men he whole-heartedly loved, prepared to simultaneously engage in intercourse with the girl he adored more than anything else in the world.

They were just going faster than he’d like them to, he thought, referring both to his companion’s enthusiastic advances and recent events in general. He was happy and excited for Cherry, but hadn’t even had a chance to reflect on what had just happened, let alone what was about to commence.

Tegarus, too, was referring to her traveling companions, but her issue with speed was that they weren’t going to catch up with the other party fast enough. It was no one’s fault; one horse had stumbled, Sarah had accidentally gotten part of her top caught on a stray branch...but the fact of the matter was that something strange was going on, and she wanted to be there as soon as possible...preferably immediately.

She mentally communed with her master, Hamish the Sorcerer, and he agreed with her desire for speed. Falling to the back of the party, she tied her horse up, and seconds later, an eagle was flying where Tegarus had previously stood.

Tremors and hints of Samael’s emotions were filtering through their connection; even though she couldn’t see where he was or what he was doing, due to the shield he inexplicably had up, she could tell he was...uneasy. Worried. Not panicking or outright scared, but his uneasiness was, in turn, making Tegarus uneasy.

She flapped her majestic wings, and attempting to cover the distance between them as quickly as possible. If anything happened to Samael, she knew that she’d never be able to forgive herself.

* * *

“The value of a man cannnot, of course, be measured by anything less than the depth of his soul, and the various components that make it up—his loyalty, his passion, his ability to reason and his ability to love.

“These things are nigh unmeasurable by all but the gods...but if, as some people say, the value of a man’s soul could be measured by physical component alone—if there were any truth to the taunts of children and drunken men, that the length and girth of a man’s member truly did represent his worth...”

Cherry paused, and took a second to lovingly study the three erections in front of her. Only with her eyes, for the moment, but she knew that soon enough she’d be studying them with her hands and mouth as well, and not long after that with other parts of her skin. Once her brief assessment was complete, she continued.

“...then I can assure you, all three of you would pass with flying colors. Such specimens of man must be rare indeed, and I consider myself privileged to be able to commune with such fine gentlemen.”

Sir Shane huffed up his chest, but before he could reply with one of his long, wordy speeches, Cherry interrupted.

“And, of course, I consider myself nigh on blessed to be able to have such direct contact with your...representatives.”

Again cutting Sir Shane off before he could launch into a lengthy thanks, Cherry chose him to be the first recipient of her more thorough examination. The knight’s eyes bulged as he felt the young princess’s mouth close over his exposed erection. When she started bobbing up and down, he unwillingly let out a long moan.

“Princess!” he started, but his eyes rolled back in his head and he was silenced as she starting getting her tongue involved as well.

Samael stood back uneasily, watching as his beloved redhead reached out her two hands and started to fondle both Sessar and Paddon. He breathed deeply, and was surprised by how much it calmed him—there was need to be jealous, he immediately realized. The princess had clearly stated that she loved him the most, and she had expressed it by giving him the honor of being the first to part her royal folds.

No, this wasn’t anything to be worried about. He was the leader, the dominant male—he had been the first to mark his territory, and now he was choosing to share his woman with his lessers. They were visibly grateful, and equally obviously a little bit scared of him; Paddon was throwing him semi-regular worried looks, attempting to visually confirm that everything was okay.

Samael sat back and decided to enjoy the show. He idly stroked his growing member, and appreciated the sight of the sexy young redhead on her knees in front of three men, fellating one and stroking the others. The erotic experience, he soon realized, was slightly enhanced by an added element of comedy—the three men were simultaneously rolling their eyes back, their mouths slack-jawed, looking altogether ridiculous.

The only thing that could improve his current position, he realized, was if another female were nearby to administer to his erection. Still, one cannot have everything, and after Cherry had taken on the three men, he was sure she’d be open to another session with him.

It was at this moment that Tegarus broke through the shield.

* * *

She’d been flying for no more than a few minutes when she reached them—able to fly in a straight line, it had taken her a fraction of the fifteen minutes it would take the rest of the party. She’d landed on a strange tree, and watched the strange orb below for a few minutes.

It was obvious, even if she couldn’t hear it with her mind, that the shape below was the shield that Samael was putting up. She couldn’t see into it; for some reason, it was covered in flowers, and it looked like the tree was...it looked like the tree was deliberately dropping more and more flowers onto it by the second, as if the tree was able to sense life, as if the flowers were...

The eagle brain was slower than Tegarus’s; if she’d been in her normal human body, it would have taken no time at all to connect the dots, but she’d been sitting on the branch for almost five minutes before she recognized the tree.

“Blast!” she thought, and flew straight up, out of reach of the tree’s spores.

She’d only once directly experienced a Tarandian tree before, and that had been over a thousand years ago. Tegarus wracked her brain, trying to remember how long it took the flower’s scent to take effect, and what (if anything) she could do to combat it.

Escaping its range was an option that crossed her mind, but she knew she couldn’t just leave Samael and the others to battle its effects alone. Clearly Samael had managed to protect himself and his colleagues from it; that must have been what made him so uneasy, the view of more and more flowers falling upon him, blotting out the sun, and the growing worry of how he was going to escape...

Tegarus knew exactly what she had to do. She had to go through the shield, in her human form—she risked being slightly affected by the flowers, but once she was inside, she’d be safe, and between the two of them, her student and her would be able to work out a plan.

She only hoped it wasn’t too late...

* * *

Samael had never before noticed how attractive the older woman was. Her face was flushed; she’d clearly exerted a lot of effort breaking through his shield, and he was so distracted by the goings-on around him that he hadn’t even noticed her intrusion. Her red face, the way she panted, the sweat that he could see on her exposed neck...it reminded him of how Cherry had looked not half an hour earlier.

It reminded him of sex.

Fortunately, he reflected, his shield protected them all from the effects of the tree’s flowers; otherwise he may have thought there to be something strange about this newfound lust he felt for Tegarus. If he hadn’t made sure that the tree had no way of influencing them, he could have been worried about the images running through his head: images of the sorceress on her back, nude; images of him pounding into her, bringing her to orgasm as he filled her up with his seed...

As it was, he knew that he was simply taking a leaf out of his true love’s book—he’d always loved Tegarus. Except for Cherry, it was the truest and the strongest love he’d ever felt, and the princess’s words had been so true that he’d instantly felt them down to his bones—if you loved someone, sex was the best way to express it.

Without a word, he crossed to where the sorceress had entered. He didn’t question her, he didn’t allow her to speak, he just reached forward and brushed her hair out of the way, and then passionately kissed her.

It wasn’t more than a second before he felt her kissing back.

* * *

Cherry hadn’t felt this energized in years—some part of her wondered why her jaw wasn’t getting tired as she enthusiastically took the large Knight’s girth within her mouth, but the rest of her chased the thought away with the realization that it must have simply been because of the love that she could feel rushing through her body. She could feel love tingling from the ends of her toes to her scalp, and she could especially feel it wherever her body was making contact with her three gentlemen friends.

So absorbed in the challenge she’d taken on, she didn’t notice the appearance of Tegarus, nor did she notice Samael’s reaction...but even if she did, she likely wouldn’t have cared.

Limited though her experience was, she was still able to recognize the warning twitches of the man in her mouth, and she pulled Sir Shane out just before he began to gush. She aimed his offering straight at her face, and was rewarded with several spurts of his precious seed, the first hitting her straight in the eye, the rest landing on her naked golden shoulders.

Her other two partners were not yet anywhere near conclusion—without the direct stimulation that her mouth had provided Sir Shane, their previous climax was too recent for another orgasm to arrive promptly. Cherry’s nose wiggled mischievously as she realized how she could remedy that, and she left Sir Shane to recover as she began alternating her oral favors between Paddon and the large black man.

She was surprised by how much she was enjoying the feeling of fullness between her lips, the sensations radiating throughout her body as her tongue ran up and down the two men’s shafts. She’d known that she had a deep, enduring love for Sir Shane, ever since he’d declared himself her Knight and made her feel protected at such a time when she had never before felt so lost and alone.

But while her admiration for Sessar and Paddon had always been present, it wasn’t until she could feel them deep within her mouth and even brushing up against her throat that she’d realized how strong for them her love must be. Every movement that they made, every breath she took with their coarse public hair against her nostrils...it only served to amplify and strengthen her love, and constantly forced her to rededicate herself to her task.

She was going to get the men she loved off with all of her passion, all of her energy. It was the right thing to do.

After she’d released him from her mouth, Sir Shane had staggered back. Like Samael just a few minutes before him, the large knight was feeling uneasy, uncomfortable, and unsure that he was taking the correct path of action. He had sworn to protect the young princess, and he was unsure that allowing her to bring him off within her mouth was the actions of someone taking such a vow.

He took a deep breath to calm himself, and, just as Samael had, quickly realized that was doing nothing taboo—she was happy, and part of his role was to ensure his protectee’s happiness. As he watched the young girl make the two other male members of his party happy, he felt himself once more growing down below.

If the princess required his hardness inside her to make her happy, then by his vow, he would help her in any way he could.