The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Tree of Love

by Pan

Chapter 5:

“Don’t move any closer!” Hamish warned, as the party rounded the corner and spotted the tree. “That’s a Tarandian tree—one whiff of its flowers’ scent, and you’ll be a sex-crazed lunatic.

“I’ve seen it before.”

Jesse’s fingers twitched. Tarandian flowers were infamous in the black markets; one hadn’t been spotted for centuries, but a pouch of their spores could be sold for enough to retire on. Enough to retire on, with enough left over to buy most of the country.

The ability to have any woman sex-crazed, hungry for your member...a lot of wealthy men would pay a lot of gold to get their hands on something like that.

Stephos shuddered at the idea of giving into his carnal nature like that. He was already susceptible to sinful thoughts (most of them revolving around Sarah, the woman on the horse beside him)—he didn’t need something to amplify them.

“Can we go around it?” he asked.

Sarah laughed.

“Don’t you see, you fool? This is what happened to Samael’s party. They’re probably under there now, naked as the day they were born, enjoying each other’s fruits.”

Stephos dropped to his knees and started his rituals. The image of the princess naked had sprung into his mind, out of his control, and he knew that he had to make peace with his god before they could continue.

“Where’s Teg?” Sampson asked, scanning the skies. He’d been a simple blacksmith before following Tegarus and Samael on their quest, and excelled at keeping his mind on one simple task at a time.

Hamish cursed, and spat on the ground, remembering the last time they’d encountered a tree. He’d been lucky enough to avoid its spores, but he remembered finding his muse, looking into her lust-filled eyes, hearing her beg for him to make love to her...

“She’s in there,” he said, pointing at the bulging mass of flowers. “They all are. My guess is that Samael thought a shield would protect them from the flowers, but he didn’t realize that it wouldn’t stop the smell...and the smell is what gets you.”

“And Teg?” Alex asked. The huge man was staring at the flowers curiously. He’d heard the myths and rumours that surrounded the rare, magical flowers—he had no desire to fall under their spell, but he couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to allow himself to let go, to unleash his animal side entirely.

“She’s...” Hamish hesitated, hoping that he was wrong, that Tegarus hadn’t remembered how pleasurable the Tarandian spores had been last time, hoping that she hadn’t given into the memory and let herself be taken again. “She must be in there too, but hopefully she’s protected.”

“Protected how?” Stephos spat, having finished his ritual. “There’s no protection again sin!”

“Well, you’d better hope that’s not true,” Hamish said slowly.

“Because we’re going in there as well.”

* * *

They camped uphill, out of reach of the flowers until the sun went down. Hamish’s plan was simple; he knew that the Tarandian trees only spawned a limited number of flowers before they needed to rest and recover. Already the majority of the tree’s bloom was gone, and so it had turned into a simple waiting game.

“We should be safe here,” the elderly sorcerer pondered. “If the tree was at full capacity, it could easily propel flowers to where we are now, but it’s already used most of its powers.

“All we have to watch out for is its scent.”

Alex looked up at this. A strong, direct man, he shied at the thought of any form of hidden enemy. He liked his foes to be out in the open, where he could freely strike at them.

“Its scent?” he asked.

Hamish simply nodded.

“Touching the flowers can fog the mind and enhance the senses, but the smell is what you have to be truly wary of. The smell gets inside your head, inside your loins. One whiff, and you are unable to think of anything but love-making, of nudity. Your brain is taken over by lust, and every thought you have is erotically charged.”

Everyone stayed well clear of the flowers after that.

The tree had thrown a few flowers in their direction, but as if it realized that it couldn’t affect them, had quickly turned back to the growing sphere directly below it, and continued to add to the enormous pile of flowers.

* * *

As Hamish and his party had been setting up camp, inside Samael’s shield, everyone was starting to run out of steam. While Alex and Jesse had been collecting wood, Cherry had finally passed out from the pleasure of having three men inside of her at once, and soon the three men pumping into her body had each reached their climax separately. And while the sun finished going down, Samael had come inside his teacher for the second time, triggering her own orgasm.

Now the six of them had come together and lay on the ground, panting. Cherry had come to, and there was an unspoken consensus; they all wanted to continue showing their love for each other, but they weren’t physically up to the task. Samael had shifted his shield slightly so that it covered the trunk of the tree, and it was there that he lay, trying to come up with a solution to the group’s problem.

His hand drifted down to his pocket (he’d put his pants on again, if only to stop his teacher from pawing at his exhausted member. Despite being too tired to do much with it, she enjoyed seeing it hard, knowing that she was the one who had caused the erection.) and suddenly grasped the solution.

The mystical Orb, the cause for their pilgrimage in the first place! He could use it to replenish not only himself, but his entire party.

Samael tried to act nonchalant; he knew that his teacher would object to using the Orb for anything other than its intended purpose. But once she was refreshed, perhaps she’d appreciate his problem-solving skills. Perhaps she’d appreciate it by...

Shaking his head, Samael tried not to get ahead of himself. Slowly, subtlely, he reached down and grasped the Orb. He mentally willed for everyone to be refreshed—as he did, he could hear the noise of his own spell, and his teacher looked over.

Her head suddenly clear, she widened her eyes in shock.

“Samael, no!” she cried, lunging forward. But it was too late.

Outside Samael’s shield, the second party was preparing for bed when it happened. All they saw was a glowing white light, growing larger and larger. Hamish looked at it, his eyes narrowed, but before he could do anything, he heard the noises.

One noise was Samael’s spell, to recharge the party. The other, much harder to hear noise, was Tegarus, attempting to counter it.

Unfortunately, by the time her counter reached him, Samael’s spell was already complete. Instead, it countered the last spell he’d cast—the shield that protected them from the shower.

The effort with which she’d countered it caused a minor explosion, and as everyone in Hamish’s camp was watching the white light, it suddenly disappeared, and all that they could see was a multitude of flowers flying toward them.

Hamish raised one hand and managed to protect himself from immediate contact, but made the same mistake that Samael had made—his shield prevented any of the flowers from directly touching his skin and mixing up his brain, but did nothing to stop the scent of the flower wafting towards him, getting into his nostrils and immediately increasing his sex drive.

Cursing, Hamish looked at the base of the tree, where his student stood, an embarrassed look upon his face.

“Whoops,” Samael said.

“Whoops is right!” Hamish replied, storming towards him. “Just look at what you’ve done!”

Following the old man’s gesture, Samael looked at the camp that his grandmaster’s party had spent the night setting up. Jesse, Alex, Stephos, Sarah and Sampson had only been hit by the flowers a few seconds ago, but already Sarah was beginning to shed her clothing frantically. Instead of the shocked and guilty looks Samael would have expected from the menfolk of the party, they shared a look of sheer lust.

Samael could tell that it would be seconds at most before everyone was naked, and within a minute Sarah would likely have taken a member up each and every hole.

Of course, from the looks on their faces, no one involved seemed to have a problem with the inevitable course of events he’d set into motion.

“You foolish boy!”

“It wasn’t his fault, master.” Tegarus interjected. “It was the tree...”

Hamish lowered his mental shield as his muse walked towards him. Unlike Samael, she hadn’t seen the need to reclothe after their intercourse was complete, and try as he might, Hamish couldn’t ignore the effects of the pollen coursing through his system.

Tegarus was an extremely attractive woman. Tall, large, extremely curvy...and the seductive look in her eyes just amplified her already ample qualities. Hamish tried to remind himself that this was his muse, his travelling companion of the last fifteen hundred years...but for the moment, all he could see was that she was a woman.

“The tree made us do such wicked, wicked things,” Tegarus said, her walk emphasising the sway of her hips, her long legs. Each word she uttered seemed to cause her ample bosom to bounce, and Hamish was sweating at the effort of keeping his eyes on hers, and not glancing down at his muse’s bouncing breasts.

“Don’t get mad at Samael. It affected all of us...” her voice was a seductive whisper now, and Hamish could focus on nothing but the words coming out of her mouth. She reached down and grabbed his crotch. “Oh, master...by the feel of it, it’s affected you too.”

“Well,” Hamish muttered uncomfortably. “You’re a very attractive...damn it Tegarus, stand up!”

Tegarus had knelt in front of her elderly master, and freed his hardness from the robes that he wore.

Perhaps if he hadn’t been staring, almost entranced, at the sight of his muse heartily swallowing him down, he would have noticed. Perhaps if Samael hadn’t been pulling his own member out to further enjoy the display in front of him, he could have put a shield up and protected his grandmaster. And perhaps if Tegarus hadn’t been such a dedicated fellatist, determined to give all her attention to her master’s pleasure, she would have looked up and seen the unintended side-effect of Samael’s spell.

But all three of them were too distracted by the gift that Teg was bestowing upon her master to notice that Samael’s spell, as well as reviving the members of both camps, had also revived the tree that they were stood under.

No one had a shield up, and no one saw it coming, so the effects of the Tarandian tree hit everyone with full force. Each individual was hit by the dozens of flowers and veritable tons of pollen aimed specifically for them—whatever chance the two parties stood of resisting the urge to merge was gone, and even Hamish could say nothing against Tegarus’s actions as she redoubled her efforts, overcome with lust.

Samael’s spell had ensured that he too was refreshed, and so engaged was he with watching his teacher’s performance upon his grandmaster, he didn’t even consciously notice the sudden influx of flowers and pollen. All that he knew was that he wanted release...immediately!

Ripping off his pants, Samael lifted his teacher’s rear and plunged himself deep into her wet hole. She moaned with pleasure as she felt his large member enter her. There was no need for external lubrication; even if Tegarus’s arousal hadn’t been enough, her sweat was plentiful, and it was lubricating each of her entrances.

Tegarus’s brain was barely functioning; the first dose of Tarandian flowers that she’d received (combined with the mind-blowing orgasms that had followed it) had wiped out her ability to form coherent thoughts—when the second wave had hit, her brain was completely fried. All she could think was “sex”, “sex”, and variants on “sex”.

Finally, she was thinking at that moment, I’m living the dream.

Experiencing multiple partners through Cherry had been nothing compared the sheer joy of enjoying it first-hand. As her student thrust in and out of her bountiful behind, she continued to blow her master with enthusiasm, and realized that if she could find a third person to join in, her fantasy would truly be complete.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her thoughts became almost rhythmic, tied into the motions of the men filling her holes.

“Samael,” she thought each time her young student thrust forward into her rear. “Samael, Samael, Samael.”

“Master,” her own consciousness echoed with each swipe of her tongue over her elderly master’s cock. “Master, master, master.”

“Samael, master, Samael, master...” her brain repeated, as her body started to adjust to the rhythm of the two men she was pleasuring. “Samael, master, Samael, master... Sampson!?”

Functioning at too low a power to consciously alert her to what was going on, her mind had nonetheless been aware of the blacksmith plodding towards them, the simple plain-faced man staring at the threesome with pure lust, before spotting an unused hole and joining in.

Back at the other camp, Sarah was pleasuring the other men, but Sampson had only been left one of her hands to get off with. Discontent with his share of the offerings, he’d spotted the action down the hill, and had come to see what was happening.

The blacksmith’s member was huge, larger than even Samael’s or Sir Shane’s, and Teg’s already-burned out brain was having trouble processing just how huge the new cock entering her was.

“Sampson,” her brain screamed at her, pleasure and pain indistinguishable. “Sampson MASSIVE ENTERING OH SO GOOD”

Tegarus’s body started shaking in orgasm, her nipples throbbing in pleasure, her tongue working overdrive on her master’s cock. He quickly joined her, and started shooting thick ropes into her mouth. Currently too stupid to even swallow, she briefly choked, and so Hamish pulled out, and finished distributing the rest of his load onto her face.

She lay there slackjawed and smiling deliriously as her orgasm subsided, her hair matted with her master’s seed, gurgling slightly as her throat attempted to deal with the salty load sliding down her throat. Samael and Sampson had also found a rhythm, and her body jerked forward every second as they thrust roughly into her.

Tegarus looked up at her master, unable to even focus her eyes on his face. He tutted at her current state—she, the most beautiful and intelligent woman in the world, being used as a sex-doll, unable to resist, unable to think, only able to take cock deep inside her. He knew he should feel more conflicted, he knew he should be resisting the urge, but the flowers had taken hold of him as well, and all he could think was that it was time he took his muse’s enormous ass.

“Come on Samael,” he said impatiently. “Some of us are waiting.”

“Sorry grandmaster,” the boy panted. “Almost...done...”

With one final, almighty thrust, Samael emptied himself into his teacher’s bowels. The stimulation of Sampson’s cock, which he could feel through both his teacher’s tremours of pleasure and the thin membrane separating the insides of her two holes, helped push him along, and he wondered what a similar encounter would feel like with his young love Cherry’s much smaller, tighter holes.

He glanced at her—she, along with the rest of their party, was heading up the hill, perhaps to watch Sarah’s efforts at taking on three men at once, perhaps just for some fresh conquests. He’d catch up with her later—right now, he wanted to use his teacher one last time.

Samael picked a flower up from the ground and sniffed it—his cock was immediately hard once more, and the boy made a mental note of this useful side-effect. All thoughts of guilt were gone from his head, and even though he knew the flowers were responsible for his sexually-charged state, he couldn’t be annoyed at it any more than he could be annoyed at the birds for waking him up in the morning.

This state would pass, he knew, and guilt would return—just as being awake is a fleeting experience, ended each and every day by sleep, Samael knew that he should take full advantage of his awakened state, before returning to having his metaphorical eyes closed once more.

His stiff member slipped easily into his teacher’s mouth, and her blissed-out eyes adjusted to try to take it in. She couldn’t do much in terms of stimulation, so Samael found himself simply holding her head with his hands and fucking himself in and out of her mouth as she drooled slightly, and focussed on the new sensations of having her master’s erection inside her glorious ass.

“Master,” her mind was intoning, only capable of simple thoughts. “Master, Sampson, Samael, master, Sampson, Samael...orgasm. Yesss...”