The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Tree of Love

by Pan

Chapter 6:

“Harder”, Sarah cried to the three men that were currently filling her every hole. “Damn it, I know you can go harder than that!”

Cherry was watching in awe as the beautiful woman egged her partners on. It hadn’t been much earlier that Cherry had been in a similar position, but she already missed it. Sarah somehow managed to make the simple act of taking on three men at once into an art form.

Sir Shane, Paddon and Sessar were standing silently next to the young girl, equally unable to tear their eyes away from the Sarah’s efforts. She was so passionate, so insistent, and seemed to be completely insatiable. Where Cherry had been encouraging, using her sweetness to make the men pound into her, Sarah took a different approach, almost taunting her partners, challenging them to go deeper, to work harder.

Sex in general was new to the redheaded princess, but in the past few hours she’d had what she thought was a pretty extensive education—watching Sarah, last of the Marags, Cherry realized that she still had more to learn.

A lot more to learn.

The spores from the Tarandian tree were thick in the air, causing everyone’s thoughts to slow down, and a feeling of drowsiness to fall upon anyone who breathed it. Thinking about anything other than sex was impossible...in fact, thinking at all was a bit of a challenge. But Princess Cherry’s head was surprisingly clear; perhaps her royal upbringing gave her a slight immunity to the tree’s effects, or perhaps the flowers had to do less work on her, already open to the possibility of intercourse as she was.

I want to try that, she thought. I want to be pounded without mercy. I want to push my men to take me even more roughly, even harder.

I want to be whipped and beaten and tied up and...unnngggh.

Cherry’s thinking process was derailed when Sarah looked up at her and made direct eye contact. The connection between the two women shocked her, and Cherry almost found herself climaxing the instant their gazes met.

Sarah clearly felt it too, and it was less than a few seconds after the two attractive woman’s eyes locked that she loudly and obviously started to orgasm, the stream of abuse coming from her lips not abating for a second.

“Oh gods, yes! Pound me harder, men! Treat me roughly—don’t hold back! Debase me, use me like a common whore! Are you men, or are you men? Please don’t tell me I need to find a...need to find a...oh yessss!“

The combination of the filthy language coming from the regal-looking woman’s mouth, and her body’s contractions as she climaxed were enough to set off all three of the men buried deep inside her attractive body.

When they were done, Jesse and Alex simply pulled out, and sat back on the ground in relief. Stephos, however, took a moment to ensure that Sarah was okay, following her gaze when she ignored him, and found her continuing to stare directly at the redheaded teenager watching them.

As far as Sarah and Cherry were concerned, they could have been alone—exactly why, neither of them knew, but they each felt a strong bond to t’other. Sarah beckoned, and as if she had no control of her legs, Cherry immediately started walking toward her.

“Did you enjoy that?” the older woman whispered into Cherry’s ear. Suddenly nervous and tongue-tied, the princess didn’t speak, and simply nodded in response. “The goblins used to take us by force, back at The Cave. I hated them, but for some reason, I couldn’t help but love what they did to my body. I used to cry myself to sleep at night, while simultaneously wishing for more...

“I’ve never known tenderness from a man, and I don’t think I want to. There’s something about being used, about your body being an instrument of pleasure for them, the roughness of it...I don’t ever want to be with a man without that element of fear, without the force.”

Cherry nodded again, not sure what Sarah’s point was. She stood back, and stopped whispering, gesturing to Cherry’s perfect body with her hand.

“But you...something about your curves, your innocence. I want to be with you, Cherry, and I don’t want it to be rough.”

The fogginess that had evaded Cherry for so long suddenly came down, and she found herself unable to think, unable to breathe, unable to do anything but nod, and lust after Sarah.

The ex-slave turned to the collection of men who were standing there, watching the two women in trepidation.

“And I suspect our menfolk might enjoy watching that. Am I right, boys?”

Everyone but Stephos cheered at the idea, a fact that didn’t escape Sarah’s notice.

“What’s wrong, boy?”

As if fighting an internal battle, Stephos’s body was shaking as he spoke in pants and grunts.

“Can’t...no. Lord…forbids...women...women...no...”

Sarah smiled, that huge, lustful smile. Her naked body was still dripping the men’s seed, and one of her hands reached around to her rear passage, where Stephos had reached orgasm just a few minutes prior. She slowly inserted one finger into her anus, shuddering slightly with pleasure, and Stephos stared, unable to look away.

She removed her hand, and held it in front of his face.

“What does Lord have to say about this, pilgrim? Surely taking a woman from behind, sharing her with two other men...couldn’t one make an argument that such actions are also a sin?”

Stephos was unable to speak, and sat there simply shaking his head, his eyes transfixed to the semen that coated Sarah’s finger. She leaned forward, and just as she had with Cherry, began whispering directly into his ear.

“Or could it be that you like the sin, prideful one? Is it possible that knowing you’re doing something wrong, dirty, sinful...turns you on?“

Stephos shuddered intensely, and watching from just a few feet away, Cherry could see that she’d hit the nail on the head. Sarah held her cum-covered finger in front of Stephos’s nose, and laughed as his tongue slowly and tentatively came out to taste his own seed.

The naked beauty was amused by his body’s will breaking down, and put her finger inside her mouth, licking the coating off with a grin.

“Come here, my lovely,” she said to Cherry, who scurried to obey her command. “We’re going to do our dirty, sinful business right here...directly in front of our religious friend.”

There was no hesitation in either of the charged-up ladies; no tentative foreplay or massages. It had been close to half an hour since Cherry had last orgasmed, and she was almost hurting with need. Practically tackling Sarah, she started kissing her passionately, the princess’s tongue halfway down Sarah’s throat.

“Gentle,” the older woman carefully admonished, a smile in her eyes revealing that she was anything but displeased with the young redhead’s enthusiasm. “There’s no hurry...”

Returning the girl’s kiss, Sarah’s hands began to run up and down her lightly freckled body. After the day she’d had, Cherry was practically coated in semen and sweat, and it seemed to amplify Sarah’s touch, knowing that the other woman was stroking her dirty, sweaty, needy body. Cherry could tell that Sarah was...not nervous, but explorative. She hadn’t been lying when she said she’d never had a tender lover before, and the attractive woman was clearly enjoying the new experience.

Cherry squirmed with arousal as Sarah’s gentle hands roamed over every inch of her body—the sweaty encounters she’d had that morning had been exactly what she’d wanted, quick and dirty, but she was starting to see the advantages of a slower kind of loving. Sarah was discovering sensitive erogenous zones that Cherry didn’t even know she had; behind the knees, under her arms, the sensitive hollow of her throat.

Part of Cherry wished that Sarah would stop beating around the bush, so to speak, and move straight towards her aching sex, the wetness between her legs that was begging to be touched. But she appreciated the anticipation—having just finished a powerful series of orgasms, Sarah was speaking truthfully when she said she was in no hurry to finish.

Finally, when Cherry had started to pant heavily, her heart beating so loudly she was surprised Samael couldn’t hear it down the hill, Sarah stopped teasing, and reached up to tweak the princess’s nipples.

I had no idea you could cum from that, Cherry thought, before the orgasm hit her proper, and she stopped thinking all together.

All the men watching them were hard, even those who had just powerfully orgasmed into one of Sarah’s various holes, but none were as aroused and conflicted as Stephos. Jesse, Alex, Sir Shane, Paddon and Sessar had all started to slowly stroke their erections, not wishing to orgasm before the pair they were watching them truly got started, but Stephos refused to touch himself.

He started to pray, but the fog took over his mind even further, and he couldn’t remember the words. He tried to make the symbols of his god, on the dirt that surrounded him, or on his own body, but his fingers refused to obey him. Every pore, every cell, every ounce of his being was trying to resist touching himself, trying to resist giving in to the temptation of the women frolicking in front of him, but with every second it was getting harder and harder.

She’s just a teenager, he kept repeating, but the more the phrase echoed around his mind, the less it became a reason not to play with himself, and the more erotic it sounded. What they’re doing is a sin, he tried to tell himself, only to quickly discover the same thing happening again.

It didn’t take long for his brain to start to forget what was right and what was wrong. He shut his eyes for what felt like years, and when he reopened them, things between the girls had irresistably escalated.

“Mmmm,” Cherry was saying. “Is this you, Jesse?”

Her mouth was covered in the juices of Sarah, as well as whoever had just filled her with his seed. Her face had clearly just been between the other woman’s legs, licking and sucking her wet mound.

Jesse nodded, a proud grin upon his face.

“It’s delicious!” the princess added, smiling.

“Maybe I should bottle it?” the crafty salesman said, and everyone but Stephos laughed at that.

“Who’s this?” Sarah said, briefly removing her head from between Cherry’s legs.

“The honor of being appreciated by thy lady’s lips, is, I’m proud to announce, all mine...” Sir Shane said ceremoniously, causing another brief chuckle amongst the group.

“And Samael,” Paddon added loyally. “He was the first.”

“I’ll have to try some directly from the source later,” Sarah replied with a wink, and the image of her kneeling and simultaneously fellating two men immediately flitted across everyone’s minds.

There was silence for a few seconds as the two girls returned and continued their administrations between each other’s legs. Cherry was amazed at how good the older woman’s tongue felt upon her sensitive lower lips, while being equally shocked at how much she enjoyed the taste of Sarah’s juices. Her tongue slowly ran up and down the recently-fucked flower in front of her, and she tried to do exactly what wanted done to her.

Sarah, for all her forcefulness and confidence, was rather sexually naive, especially when it came to a woman’s body. She’d never masturbated, and her orgasms had always come not from men knowing how to pleasure her, but from their largeness, their roughness, the knowledge that she was being abused.

And so it wasn’t until several minutes into their mutual sex act that she discovered the small nub at the top of Cherry’s entrance, and experimented with running her tongue over it.

The results were immediate—the orgasm that had been building in the young princess for so long suddenly came to a head, and that one motion on her most sensitive spot pushed her over the edge. She immediately started gushing adoration and obscenities, at the same time as her womanhood began gushing juices...which Sarah enthusiastically lapped up.

The girl’s orgasm went for several minutes, and when she finally came down, her arousal was undiminished...and she realized how selfish she’d been while cumming. Cherry attacked Sarah’s sensitive areas with vigour, and it wasn’t long before the slave woman was also crying out with pleasure.

Her immediate need sated, Sarah’s michievous side came to the fore, and with a gesture of her head, she conveyed her plan to the young princess as well.

Stephos, to his credit, had managed to sit through two vocal, gorgeous women orgasming, bringing each other off with their mouths and loudly pronouncing how much they loved it. He’d observed everything from mere feet away, the woman he’d stuffed his member into just minutes earlier, making love to a beautiful, sensual love princess...and still managed to restrain himself from touching his straining erection.

But now, the two women crawled towards him, Sarah’s large breasts practically dragging in the dirt, Cherry covered in sweat and cum and mud and saliva and Lord knew what else. It was clear that they were going to try to tempt him into sin once more, and Stephos didn’t know that he’d be able to resist.

“What’s this, Princess Cherry?” Sarah asked, her lustful voice alone enough to get any man hard.

“I’m unsure, Sarah,” Cherry replied, emphasizing the youth apparent in her voice. “But it sure looks yummy...”

Cherry reached out to touch the religious zealot’s throbbing thickness, but to her surprise, Sarah slapped her hand away.

“Now now, young lady, I don’t think Stephos wants us to do that. Do you? Do you, Stephos?”

Stephos was again visibly shaking, the battle going on inside him threatening to take him over.

“Or would you like it if we reached out and played with you? Would that make you happy?”

“No...” Stephos managed to get out through gritted teeth.

“Oh well,” Sarah continued, in full control of the situation, as was always the case when she dealt with Stephos. “I guess we’ll just have to entertain ourselves then...”

She reached out and pulled Cherry’s head towards hers, and once more started kissing her enthusiastically, so close to Stephos’s member that he could feel the heat of their skin.

“Lord…” Stephos said in desperate hope, unable to take his eyes off the pair, unable to do anything but sit and try desperately to resist.

“What was that?” Cherry asked, finally understanding the game. “Did Stephos just say that he wished our tongues were on him, instead of in each other’s mouths?”

“He can’t have!” Sarah joined in. “Women loving women is a sin, as is any kind of extramarital sex. So he can’t have wanted the two of us to pleasure him, our tongues touching each other and him at the same time...”

The other men were simultaneously amused and frustrated at the game that the women were playing—they enjoyed seeing Stephos taken down a peg or two, but every second the girls toyed with him was a second they weren’t pleasuring the rest of them.

Fortunately, Sarah had a plan to involve them.

“Oh,” Cherry added. “That’s a pity, because that idea gets me soo...hot...”

One of Cherry’s hands went down and started playing with her soaked hole, while the other tweaked Sarah’s nipple. Unable to support herself any longer, she lay, face-down in the dirt, moaning with pleasure, her administrations causing Sarah’s eyes to roll back in her head.

“Wait...” the lustful woman panted, not wishing to lose control before she could put her plan into action. “Even if Stephos doesn’t want us, there are plenty of men who do.”

She gestured, and in an instant, Sessar and Alex stood behind them, their manhoods at the ready.

“Maybe these men can give us the pleasure that Stephos so selfishly refuses to share...”

That was all the prompting the large men needed, and without hesitation they simultaneously plunged their hardnesses into the two girl’s wet and waiting entrances.

Cherry and Sarah were both uncontrollably panting with pleasure now, but they weren’t done yet.

“Oh!” Sarah cried. “This is so sinful...I’m sorry you have to see this, Stephos.”

“Me...too...” Cherry added, unable to contribute much more than that. “So...sorry...”

“Just a word,” Sarah said, seeing how close Stephos was to losing control. “And you could have both of us...on you...pleasing you, however you want...”

“Just...a...word.” Despite the distraction of a new, and extremely large man inside her, Cherry was determined to keep helping the woman who had already showed her so much. “Both...of...us...”

As well as being good with words, Sarah excelled at knowing when words were no longer needed. Still inches away from Stephos’s erection, she leaned in and kissed Cherry once more. Unsurprisingly, Cherry returned the kiss with enthusiasm.

Kissing a naked teenaged beauty while they were both simultaneously plowed by large men, Sarah looked over and made direct eye-contact with Stephos, and gave him a single wink. That was all it took—the knowledge that everything was happening was specifically for him, being done deliberately to tempt him into sin—without so much as a stroke, Stephos’s member began firing off, directly onto the faces of the kissing women.

They smiled in victory, and started to lick it off each other’s faces, which was enough to set off the rest of the men who were watching, stroking their own members to the incredibly erotic sight in front of them. Within seconds, for the umpteenth time that day, Cherry found herself coated in semen, and the knowledge that her seductive body had caused so many men to come pushed her over the edge as well, and she began to enthusiastically orgasm around Alex’s enormous member.

Sarah gestured for Stephos to come closer; completely defeated, he did.

“I do love you, you know that?” she asked, and he remained stoic for a second before breaking.

“I know,” he replied. “Now hurry up and finish Sessar off—it’s my turn again.”

Sarah looked down at his still-hard cock with a smile, and did all that she could to obey his command.