The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Tree of Love

by Pan

Chapter 10:

At the same time as Cherry’s ass was being filled by the horse’s seed, Tegarus was on her fifth pounding from Alex’s mighty bear cock. He was taking her anally for the second time, after experiencing her mouth once and her sopping pussy twice.

The sheer size of Alex’s member had been an incredible effort for Tegarus to take at first, but the spores had done their job, and the pain had been reduced to discomfort, and quickly turned to pleasure. Despite the restorative nature of Samael’s final spell, cumming five times within an hour had brought Alex to the limit of his capabilities, and he knew that after this final orgasm, he would need to take a break.

Conversely, Tegarus was insatiable—even now, full of cum in every hole, battered and bruised and covered in filth, she was still urging the bear lord on, verbally encouraging him to fill her up and treat her like a whore. She was squeezing muscles she hadn’t even realized that she had in order to persuade the last of Alex’s cum from his exhausted dick, but in itself that wasn’t enough.

Being in the body of a bear, feeling his own previous load of cum around his huge bear-cock, and taking one of the most powerful sorceresses in the world anally would have been dirty enough to make almost anyone come just from the sheer perversion of it, but at the end of his rope as he was, Alex needed more. Alex needed something truly perverse to push him over the edge, something so depraved that he never would have thought of it before now.

Fortunately for him, Tegarus was a bottomless pit of perversity, and when she sensed him slowing down and fatiguing she knew exactly what to do.

“RAWWRR!” Alex cried out in shock as Tegarus reached around, and used a spell to stimulate him where she couldn’t herself reach. She had attempted to reach behind the enormous bear and insert a few fingers into his behind, but the sheer size of the creature (and the awkward positioning) meant that she couldn’t reach, and so a solid pushing spell had done the job instead.

Suddenly energized, Alex sped up his thrusting. He knew that when his arousal had passed he’d feel extremely wrong about what had just occurred, but right then, in the heat of the moment, it had provided exactly what he needed, and it wasn’t long at all before he found himself cumming one last time, enthusiastically filling Tegarus’s behind with his spunk, before collapsing behind her, and curling up for a nap.

Tegarus had been so focused on the magic, so determined to get her bear lover off, that she had disregarded her own stimulation, and though she enjoyed the feeling of Alex’s final load sloshing around inside her ample anus, she was frustrated that she hadn’t enjoyed an orgasm of her own.

“D-d—...don’t look, children!”

Tegarus’s head whipped around at the noise, and was relieved to discover that the “children” the voice was referring to were not minors, but teenagers. A boy and a girl, both staring agape at the view in front of them. Normally Teg’s first move would have been to cover herself, or hide behind the enormous unconscious bear in front of her, but the influence of the spores (combined with her own outrageous arousal) combined to make that the last thing that she wanted to do.

Instead, she smiled, as her hand wandered down to her pussy, already dripping cum. A quick glance at the boy’s pants were enough to see that he was aroused, and though the signs were more subtle for the girl, millennia of experience meant that Tegarus could read most people like a book.

The increased breathing rate, the slight flush on her skin, and the awkward way that she was standing, suggesting that she wanted to rub her legs together, to give her sweet young cunt some relief...yes, Tegarus knew that these two were ripe for the picking.

She was going to have some fun here.

The source of the instruction had come from the man who was leading the small family; he looked like he was struggling with some desires of his own, though again, the tent in his pants meant that he too had been influenced by the spores of the Tarandian tree, easily affected by the sight in front of him.

The last member of the party looked too young to be the children’s mother, but she was holding hands with the man who had issued the command to turn away. Perhaps she was a step-mother, or perhaps she had simply aged well.

It didn’t matter. A smile slowly crept across Tegarus’s face as she examined the group in front of her. Though she stood naked and bruised in front of them, it was immediately clear who had the power. This family was hers to play with, at least until Alex woke up, or someone from up the hill joined them.

“Listen to your father!” the woman snapped, clearly trying to sound authoritative, but they ignored her instruction as strongly as they’d disregarded the man’s. Tegarus snapped her fingers, and a fireball appeared in front of her.

The family stepped back in shock, and Tegarus’s grin turned cruel.

“You’ve interrupted an extremely private moment here...” she said, making the fireball dance between her hands, the glow of the flame illuminating her breasts, and casting a glow underneath her face. “...and for that, I’m afraid, you must be punished.”

“We didn’t mean no harm!” the father exclaimed, gripping his younger wife’s hand tightly. He didn’t make any move to protect the children, Teg noticed. “We’ll be on our way. We’re sorry, ma’am!”

“How are you doing that?” the young girl asked curiously. Unlike their parents, the children didn’t seem at all scared.

“She’s a witch,” the bride hissed, and Tegarus made her displeasure apparent.

“A witch? A witch!? Oh, pet...“

She tutted gently, and suddenly whipped her hand upward. The woman’s dress matched the motion of the sorceress’s hand, and flew above her head, revealing her legs and blonde pubic hair. The children began to giggle, and Tegarus lowered her hand once more, to show the woman’s beet-red face.

“A witch has nothing near the power that I have...I, m’dear, am so much more than a common witch.“

Enjoying the power trip, Tegarus snapped her fingers, and the husband and wife were immediately bound by invisible rope, unable to move, unable to speak. Their eyes wide open, all they could do was observe as Tegarus slowly started to walk towards the two youngsters, her breasts bouncing with every step.

“Now tell me...” she said, her voice nothing more than a soft hiss, the brown-haired boy and girl forced to lean in to hear the words coming out of her mouth. “...what are your names?”

The children paused and looked at each other, suddenly nervous, until the lad spoke.

“I’m Oliver,” he said, “and this is my sister Jenna.”

“And what are your parent’s names?” Tegarus said, reaching out and playing with Jenna’s hair.

“I...Dad’s name is Dorro, but that’s not our mother.” Oliver continued. “That’s Elise. Mom died.”

Tegarus nodded in sympathy, and her hand travelled down the girl’s body, stroking her side and finally resting on her pert butt. The girl’s eyes widened, but she didn’t say anything.

“How much did you see, Jenna?”

Jenna was too nervous to speak, and Oliver once more did the talking for both of them.

“We saw the bear...we saw him...leak inside of you. That’s all we saw though, he fell asleep straight after.”

Tegarus abruptly turned to Oliver, and made eye contact. Her eyes flared in anger, and Oliver took a step backward.

“I believe I was asking your sister, boy. Jenna, what did you see?”

Jenna finally summoned up the courage to respond, repeating Oliver’s answer word for word. Tegarus stood up and walked back toward Alex. Dorro and Elise followed her every movement with their eyes, unable to do anything else. Jenna and Oliver took a few steps toward the bear, as if entranced by Tegarus’s movement.

“Have you ever done anything like that?” she asked, but before Oliver could speak, held up her hand to silence him. “I want answers from both of you.”

“No ma’am,” Jenna replied after a few seconds. “Never.”

This time, Oliver was the silent one, but as soon as Tegarus turned her gaze on him, he replied.

“I’ve...leaked before, miss. Just like the bear did.”

The pair’s visible arousal had deflated with fear, but it was starting to return. The combination of the spurs, the extraordinarily attractive naked lady in front of them, and the taboo subject matter was having its effect, and Tegarus watched with a smirk as Oliver’s member began to harden and tent his pants once more, and Jenna’s nipples were quick to follow suit.

Tegarus rested against her sleeping lover, like leaning on a large and furry rock. Without even knowing why they did, Jenna and Oliver took a few more steps forward, as if presenting themselves to the older lady. Soon, they were less than three feet away, and as Tegarus moved her hand down to her well-lubricated cunt, the pair’s eyes were unable to do anything but stare.

Again, Jenna stood in such a way that it was clear to Tegarus that she wanted to rub her legs together. This time, however, the older woman didn’t let it go without commenting on it.

“You say you’ve never done anything like that before, Jenna? You’ve never done anything like what you saw me do with my friend the bear here.”

Jenna didn’t respond, just nodded anxiously, her eyes wide.

“I think you’re lying. I think you know exactly why I did this.

“And I think liars need to be punished.”

Once more, Oliver spoke out of turn, this time loudly, in a display of bravery that impressed even Tegarus.

“No!” he exclaimed. “You can’t! Please, don’t do anything to hurt her.”

Tegarus continued to laze against the wall of fur, the arrogant smirk never leaving her face.

“Oh, I’m not going to hurt her. No, I rather think that Jenna is going to...enjoy her punishment.”

* * *

Oliver was feeling an extraordinarily strange mix of emotions. He knew that he should have been terrified and disgusted—his family had been going on their annual trip to the next town over. His father had moved away to escape his overbearing parents, but still walked the two-day journey once a year, to celebrate the holidays with his folks.

When they’d come across the strange tree, surrounded by rutting animals, the family knew that they should have just walked away. But something drew them in, something they couldn’t explain. Perhaps it was the beautiful flowers that it seemed to constantly throw into the air, or perhaps it was something more...either way, they’d continued along the path, just in time to see the bear empty itself into the attractive black-haired woman.

Now, he knew he should have been terrified, and there was certainly an element of fear. He knew he should have been scared for his sister, and he was definitely feeling protective. But more than anything, even more than the unnatural calm running through his system, Oliver was feeling aroused. Horny. More so than he did during his frequent masturbation sessions at home. More so than he did when he’d caught one of the girls from his village skinny-dipping in the river.

More so than even the time he’d walked in on his father and step-mother during intercourse. He’d stood there for several minutes before they’d noticed him, entranced by the sight of his father’s busty new bride as she lowered herself onto his father’s member, again and again.

Now, he knew he should have felt angry, or at least guilt. But despite his knowledge that these emotions should have been appearing, when Tegarus had told him what his twin sister’s punishment was going to be, all he’d felt was an intense arousal, and it didn’t seem to be going away.

“Jenna,” she’d said, so matter-of-fact. “I’m sure you’ve wondered what a boy’s manhood looks like, am I right?”

To Oliver’s surprise, Jenna had nodded, her eyes wide, waiting to hear what her punishment was going to be. He’d never considered his sister having the same urges as him—he’d assumed that she wasn’t interested in boys. Even half an hour earlier, he knew that the idea of his sister having sex, or being interested in what was in a boy’s pants would have repulsed him...but now, for some reason, he found the idea incredibly sexy.

“Well,” the witch had continued. “You’re about to find out.

“Jenna, get on your knees. Oliver, I want you to show your sister what it looks like when you...leak.”

There had been a noise from their parents, constrained a few feet behind them, but Tegarus had nonchalantly whipped her hand and the noise stopped.

The siblings stood there wordlessly for a few seconds, Tegarus’s instructions sinking into their brains, and Jenna had been the first to break eye-contact with the sorceress, turning to her brother and submissively sinking to her knees.

If Oliver’s dick hadn’t been hard before, it would have become erect quickly enough to risk tearing a hole in his pants. The sight of Jenna presenting herself to him was the hottest thing he’d ever seen. Was this Tegarus’s influence, or was it an indication that she wanted to see him, wanted to see his member, wanted to see him spurting his juices?

Oliver wasn’t waiting for an answer as he lowered his pants and wrapped his fist around his swollen cock. He was too preoccupied to spot it, but nothing escaped Tegarus’s notice—as soon as his prick had become visible, Jenna’s eyes had lit up, and her mouth had opened slightly in admiration. She was excited by the sight of her twin brother’s cock, there was no hiding it. Not from the experienced sorceress.

Tegarus slowly pleasured herself as she watched Oliver’s hand slowly jack up and down his engorged penis. She wasn’t sure what she found more erotic—the excitement of both siblings as they exposed themselves to one another, or the fact that she was in control, she had the power to make them do whatever they wanted. She was sure that in the next few hours, Oliver would be fucking his sister in each and every hole, but from her end, there was no rush. She wanted their perversion to be deliciously slow.

She let the lad masturbate himself for a few minutes before she interfered again. She already knew what a sick bitch she was, but she was curious to see how far the siblings would allow her to push the other without interfering.

“Stop,” she said slowly, enjoying the look of disappointment on both the twins’ faces as they did as commanded. Jenna’s breathing had been getting heavier and heavier, and it was obvious that the young girl was as excited for Oliver to cum as he was. “I don’t think that Oliver is getting enough...visual stimulation.”

Jenna was too busy staring at Tegarus’s exposed pussy to see the look of confusion that flitted across Oliver’s face, but it was obvious to Tegarus...as obvious as Jenna’s urge to mirror the older lady’s actions. Teg would have been surprised if Jenna had ever been this turned on in her life.

“For the male to achieve orgasm, he needs stimulation. Oliver, I don’t think you’ll be able to cum unless Jenna takes her top off. Do you?”

This is the moment of truth Tegarus wickedly thought. She could practically see the battle of morals taking place inside Oliver’s head. Would he let himself take advantage of his sister like this, or would he pass up on the chance to see her tits?

It was clearly a hard decision, but it was one that he made quickly.

“I’m sorry sis,” he said. “But she’s right.”

Tegarus had to resist the temptation to go straight for her clit and make herself cum then and there. It was so hot, the sight of Jenna maintaining eye contact with her twin as she slowly took her top off for him. Oliver’s lie was just sugar on top of the delightfully erotic situation; the knowledge that he was manipulating his sibling for his own arousal would have been enough for Tegarus to reach climax, but she held off, knowing there was more to come.

She wondered if Oliver knew what the hardness of Jenna’s nipples meant, or if he would simply assume that tits were always like that. Every time he saw his twin’s from now on, they probably would be.

As Oliver slowly began to stroke himself once more, his eyes never leaving his sister’s small but perky breasts, Jenna shivered with pleasure, and goosepimples began to appear on her freckled skin. She didn’t know why it turned her on so, being exposed in front of her brother like this, watching his hand run up and down his member just a few inches from her face, but she couldn’t think of anything that had ever affected her so strongly.

Tegarus took a glance behind them, at their restrained parent (and step-parent)—they looked furious, but even from a distance, even through the anger, Teg could sense how arousing they found the whole situation.

Your turn will come soon enough, she thought, and refocussed her attention on the pair in front of her. These two are going to need some help cleaning up, soon enough, and that’s where you’ll come in, Elise…

The sexually-charged situation had brought Oliver close to orgasm even before his sister’s exposure, but the sight of her delicious tits had accelerated the process, and it was barely a few minutes later when he found himself about to cum.

“Stop!” Tegarus cried out again, a wicked grin upon her face. “Jenna, this is the moment where you make a choice. If you turn away now, the memory of your fine orbs will be enough to bring your brother off. Turn away, and I’ll let him go. Your father and step-mother too. That will be the end of my little games with them; I’ll send your whole family on their way, and keep you here as my pet.

“But if you let your brother cum on your milky-white tits, then your punishment is over. You’re no longer beholden to me...but the games will continue.”

Now Jenna faced a quandary of her own. The truly unselfish girl who had woken up that morning would have chosen the first option in a heartbeat, but while she knew it was the right thing to do, Jenna couldn’t bring herself to send her brother away. Now that she’d become acquainted with his cock, she knew that she wanted to have a lot more to do with it.

Staying with the witch would undoubtedly have resulted in years of sexual play, but sending her brother—and his dick—away was unthinkable. Besides, she was yearning for the feeling of Oliver’s cum on her chest. She was burning to know what it looked like, felt like, even tasted like, and almost nothing in the world would have made her pass up the opportunity to find out.

Oliver, for his part, tried to delay for as long as he could. Turn away, sis he thought, even while secretly wanting her to do anything but. He slowed down his pace, he tried to think of anything besides the erotic thought in front of him, but after a few minutes had passed and Jenna still hadn’t turned away, he realized what her decision was, and the thought was enough to push him over the edge.

It felt like nothing he’d ever experienced before. His other orgasms paled in comparison to this one—it seemed to start at his toes, and travel all the way up his legs. His sack tightened and as his hands brushed over the glans of his penis, his hips started bucking with pleasure.

The sight of his topless sister in front of him, staring up in submissive anticipation of what was to come did nothing but add a more powerful orgasm than Oliver could ever have imagined experiencing. His thick ropes of cum spurt out, and his penis jerked three, four, five, six times before it finished.

Panting with excitement, Oliver opened his eyes to the sight of Jenna doused in cum, her hands still behind her back, his thick seed painting her from face to belly-button. As he watched, her small pink tongue came out and tasted the white goo hanging off every part of her body.

She grinned at the taste, and was about to start scooping more of it off herself when Tegarus spoke up once more.

“No no no, young lady. That’s not for you.”

The twins turned to see Elise standing beside them, clearly not in control of her own body. At a nod from Tegarus, their step-mother leaned forward, and without using her hands, began to eat her step-son’s cum off her step-daughter’s body.

Oliver and Jenna grinned at each other. An unspoken conversation happened between them, as they made sure each other was okay with what had just happened, and quickly confirmed that they were both looking forward to what was next. As Elise licked the last of the sticky substance off Jenna’s face, Oliver said out loud what they were both thinking:

“I could get used to this...”