The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trick or Treat! Smell My Feet!

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Under no circumstances should you ever, ever, EVER try to go an entire night in 5″+ heels without your own dedicated foot slave. Oh, and... you know... I guess you should try to not enslave people against their will, but... y’know, whatever.

Also, this work and all the characters are property of the original author (me), so... look, just don’t try to steal it or post it somewhere else without my permission. And, if you get my permission, just make sure you give me some credit.

It had been a relatively quiet Halloween so far. I’d had to answer the door a grand total of about three times, and the last group of kids had left an hour ago. I’d decided that I might actually have time to study for my upcoming Chemistry test and had just settled down at the table when the doorbell chirped to life once again.

“Of course,” I muttered as I grabbed the pumpkin-shaped candy bowl, “how silly of me to think I could actually be productive.” I put on my best faux-smile and opened the door. “Happy Hallo-WOW!” Instead of rugrats in cardboard costumes, I was face to tits with a gorgeous woman in a skintight black lace dress that exposed her shoulders and copious amounts of cleavage. The fabric hugged every inch of her body, and it stopped well above her thigh high stockings and knee-length, stiletto-heeled boots.

“I take it you approve, Fitz,” the woman said as she raised the brim of her novelty witch hat and revealed herself to be my long-time friend, Kelly. I stood there, mouth agape, completely at a loss for words. Kelly and I had been close ever since we were kids. We met in the fifth grade, and we’d been friends ever since. We even decided to go to the local college together. We’d fallen out of touch over the last year, though, when she joined a sorority and moved into their on campus house.

“Uh huh,” I finally managed. I still couldn’t believe it was her. In all the years I’d known her, I’d never seen her in anything more provocative than an oversized t-shirt and baggy jeans. I wasn’t even sure she had breasts until now.

“Well,” she giggled, “can I come in or what? I’m sure you could get a better look if I were inside.”

“Absolutely,” I replied and quickly moved aside so that she could enter. “So,” I said as I closed the door and turned off the porch light, “how goes the sorority life?”

“Pretty good. That’s actually why I’m in the neighborhood. Some of the girls wanted to go party hopping, and I remembered that your neighborhood always went all out for Halloween.” We headed towards the living room and sat down facing each other on opposite ends of the couch. “Oh, that reminds me,” she continued as she removed her hat and haphazardly tossed it onto a nearby lamp, “I ran into your folks a little while ago. Your mom said to tell you that your dad was a little on the tipsy side, so they decided to crash at one of your neighbor’s houses tonight.”

“Ah,” I ribbed her playfully, “that explains why you’re here with me instead of partying it up. You got stuck playing messenger.”

“Hardly! I decided that I needed a bit of time away from Slutty Nurse #1, Slutty Nurse #2, Slutty Genie, and Slutty Nurse #3. I swear, these girls have no imagination.” I smirked as I eyed her own revealing costume.

“And I suppose ‘Slutty Witch’ is so much more original.”

“Hey,” she grinned as she leaned forward and lightly punched my arm. “I’m a sexy witch. There’s a difference!” She leaned back on the couch and further accentuated her cleavage by folding her arms beneath her breasts. “Besides,” she added, “you didn’t seem to mind when you answered the door.”

“No,” I could feel my cheeks growing flush as I spoke. “No, I did not.” I quickly attempted to change the topic before Kelly noticed my embarrassment. “Well, if it’s a quiet, boring night you’re looking for, I’m more than capable of providing.”

“Come on now,” she cooed, “that’s not the only reason I’m here. I also wanted to stop in and see my absolute bestest friend in the whole, wide world.”

“Oh, god,” I groaned as I quickly recognized the tone that Kelly always used when she wanted something. “No. Whatever it is, no.”

“Don’t be like that,” she said in a pouty voice and flashed me the same doe-eyed look that had resulted in me writing her senior term paper. “I just need a teensy, weensy little favor.”

“Okay,” I sighed, “what do you need me to do?”

“Awesome!” She immediately slipped back to her usual demeanor as she started to unzip her shiny, black boots. “Well, some of my sorority sisters may be used to bouncing around in heels all night, but these things are killing me. I could barely make it over here from the party across the street.” She dropped the boots on the floor and placed both stockinged feet in my lap.

“And you want me to?”

“Pick a foot and start rubbing, Fitz!” She chuckled and wiggled her feet back and forth. I looked at her feet and took a deep breath. That’s when I was struck by the most pungent odor I’d ever smelled.

“Holy shit,” I said as I instinctively brought my hand up over my nose, “they stink!”

“Well, duh,” she said as if I were the crazy one. “It’s 80 degrees out, and I’ve been walking for three hours. I’ve been sweating buckets in those things.” She motioned her head towards her boots. “Come on,” she pointed her toes and began to massage my crotch with them, “you said you would!”

“I know,” I grimaced, “but, really?”

“Jonathan Fitzgerald! Don’t make me use my ‘witchy powers’ on you.”

“Witchy powers?” I scoffed at her while making sure to keep my hands far from her sweat-drenched stockings. “Now that is something I’d like to see.”

“Alright, just remember,” she grinned wickedly, “this was your idea.” Her thumb and forefinger dove between her breasts and quickly produced a cheap, plastic wand. I heard an unseen button click, and the tip of the wand began to glow faintly with a pulsating red light. I feigned fascination as the wand traced an infinity symbol into the air. “Behold the magic of my wand,” she said in an overly theatrical voice, “and find your gaze drawn to it.” I realized that, despite myself, my eyes had locked onto the glow and continued to follow its rhythmic movements.

“Do you really think that this-”

“Shh,” she interrupted and snapped her fingers. “No talking while I’m prestidigitating.” Her harsh tone came as such a surprise that I immediately stopped talking and forgot what I was going to say. “Now,” she said in her normal voice, “I want you to keep looking at my wand. No matter what, you have to keep staring at it.” I remained silent as my head continued to follow the wand’s movement. “I know that your eyes are starting to get dry and tired, but you mustn’t look away from my wand’s glow.” I hadn’t noticed it before, but I was suddenly aware of a great need to close my eyes as the glow began to fill my vision. “You have to keep staring at my wand. Do you understand?” Her voice was filled with such urgency that I dared not argue.

“Yes,” I mumbled as I fought to keep my eyes open and focused on Kelly’s wand.

“Good,” she said, “very good. Now, as your eyes grow more and more tired, you find it harder to keep them open. It takes all of your concentration just to keep watching the wand. In fact, it takes so much concentration that you may find it hard to think straight. That’s okay. Just keep focusing on the wand. Focus all your concentration on keeping your eyes on the wand. I’ll tell you anything you need to think. And that makes things so much easier on you. You just want to let your mind drift off while you watch the wand, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I struggled to speak as my mouth started to dry out, “I do.”

“That’s good. Now, this is a very powerful spell, so you’re going to have to let the rest of your body go to sleep in order to keep your eyes open. Feel your limbs going limp. your entire body is going limp except for your eyes. They are so tired, but you are struggling desperately to keep your gaze on my wand.” I felt all of the tension leave my body. The only thoughts I had were Kelly’s words, and they compelled me to stay focused on the magical glow in front of me. “Your entire body is asleep, now. All your energy is going into keeping your eyes open and focused on my magic. Even so, you are finding that it is not enough. Your eyes are beginning to close.” My eyelids fluttered as I struggled to keep them open. “You know that it’s only a matter of time before your eyes close and my magic spell completely takes hold of you. This does not frighten you, however. In fact, your eyes are so tired that you find comfort in the thought of being able to finally close them. You know that you can safely go under my spell because I am already thinking for you. And that’s what you want, isn’t it? Don’t you want to fall under my magical spell and have me think for you all the time?”

“Yes,” I smiled at the thought of finally being able to relax my eyes and slip under Kelly’s spell.

“SLEEP!” She snapped her fingers loudly as she said the command, and my eyes instantly closed. “That’s right,” her voice echoed in my mind, “deeper and deeper. Falling deep under my spell. Your mind is totally blank, and your only thoughts are what I tell you to think. Deeper and deeper as my words become your thoughts. This is the power I have over you. You have chosen to give me this power by succumbing to my spell. From now on, no matter what, my words will be your thoughts. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I answered, “your words are my thoughts.”

“Good,” she continued, “it feels so good to let me think for you that you don’t even mind that I now control you. In fact, you love being controlled by me. You love it so much that you will never resist me and will always do your best to please me. Who controls you?”

“You control me, Kelly.”

“Good, that’s right. Feel the blissful pleasure that comes from obeying my words.” I let out a soft moan as a wave of happiness surged throughout me. “I am your mistress, and you must obey your mistress. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Mistress Kelly,” I responded without fear or hesitation. “I must obey my mistress.”

“That’s right,” her voice had grown so seductive that I couldn’t help but let it permeate my mind. “You will do anything to please your mistress, but I have a specific task in mind for you.” Mistress Kelly laughed wickedly as I lay there awaiting her commands. “From now on, you will be a happy, eager footslave. Do you know what that means?”

“No, Mistress Kelly.”

“It’s quite simple, really. You will be completely addicted to worshiping women’s feet, especially mine. You will become completely aroused by anything involving women’s feet.” She pressed her toes into my crotch to accentuate the point, and I felt myself growing erect. “And,” she giggled, “your arousal will be even greater if the feet are sweaty. The only thing that arouses you more than smelling foot sweat is tasting it. Do you understand now, footslave?”

“Yes, Mistress Kelly, I understand and obey.” My tongue raced across my lips as I anticipated lapping that sweet nectar from Mistress Kelly’s feet.

“Damn right you do, footslave!” She was laughing quite loudly. “Now, I’m going to count from one to five, and you’re going to find yourself waking up feeling refreshed and ready to assume your role as my footslave, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress Kelly.”

“Good,” she purred. “One. Feeling completely refreshed and comfortable knowing that your mistress still controls your thoughts. Two. Eager to devote yourself to me and worship my feet. Three. Your only thoughts are of worshiping feet and obeying your Mistress Kelly. Four. So blissfully happy as you awaken to your new role. Five. Fully awake and ready to serve.”

My eyes blinked several times as consciousness returned. I felt so calm and relaxed that I hardly even noticed my hands slowly move to Mistress Kelly’s beautifully stockinged feet. I felt a contented sigh escape my lips as my grip tightened around her left foot. My thumbs began to trace invisible circles into her damp sole, and I felt my cock grow painfully erect.

“Oh, god yes,” Mistress Kelly shouted as she arched backwards and scooted herself closer to me. “Do you see how good you are at this?” She moaned loudly and brought her right foot up to my face. The ball of her foot pressed itself to my lips, and I was suddenly surrounded by the the incomparable scent of her deliciously moist toes. “Aren’t you glad your mistress was smart enough to recognize your potential?”

“Yes, Mistress.” I found it difficult to even speak, but I had to. Each word I spoke allowed my lips to slide up and down the smooth silk encasing my ultimate desire. Feeling a surge of both bravado and lust, I allowed my tongue the indulgence of a quick taste. I’d intended to be subtle in my actions, but the slaty flavor that spread through my mouth caused me to shudder and buckle as my cock exploded inside my pants.

“Wow,” Mistress Kelly exclaimed as she burst into laughter, “that didn’t take long!” I could feel myself blushing as I gasped for air, my hands still working the length of my mistress’s instep. “Aww,” she mocked, “and here I thought you might not enjoy being a mindless footslave. But you didn’t think that, did you?” I smiled and tilted my head as she coyly caressed my cheek with her right foot.

“No, Mistress,” I said dreamily, “I think only what you tell me to think.”

“Good boy! Now, open wide." My lips slowly began to part, and I soon found my mouth being pried open as Mistress Kelly forced all five of her toes into my eager maw. “Suck,” she commanded. As her order entered my mind, I found myself unable to do anything except obey. “Suck on my sweaty toes, footslave, and taste the divinity of your mistress!” Mindlessly obedient, I blissfully swallowed drop after drop of Mistress Kelly’s ambrosia. My tongue ran side to side beneath her toes, and I began to feel lightheaded as blood once more rushed to my cock. “Oh yeah,” she screamed, panting vigorously. I looked down at Mistress, and I saw her dress had been hiked up to her waist. Her hand had disappeared into her panties and was vigorously focused on her clit. Her eyes met mine, and her lips curled into a devilish smile.

She moaned loudly and increased the speed of her hand as she wrenched her left foot from my grasp. She pulled it away only to immediately shove it directly into my crotch. Before I could buckle from the shock of the impact, wave after wave of pleasure crashed into me. Mistress’s foot forcibly ran its way up and down my cock as I strained against the layers of clothes between us.

“Yeah, oh yeah!” Mistress was bucking wildly and the pressure on my cock continued to increase. “Oh fuck! Fuck yeah! Mmm, you’re so good at sucking toes that you’re going to make your mistress cum!” Her encouragement was enough to send me over the edge once again. My eyes closed and muffled screams of pleasure erupted from deep inside of me. “Yes! Yesssss!” Mistress joined in in an orgasmic chorus and pulled both of her feet back as she curled her knees into her. Our moans reverberated through the house so loudly that I was sure they had shaken the walls.

Exhausted, and gasping for breath, Mistress looked at me and said, “you have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that!”

“Well,” I teased back, “was it worth the wait?”

“You tell me,” she giggled and pointed to my crotch. I looked down to see that a huge blob of semen had leaked through to the outside of my pants.

“Whoa.” I was at a loss for words. “I guess it was.”

“You’d better hurry up and change. If the other girls see that, there’ll be no end to their teasing.”

“Other girls?” I gave Mistress a puzzled look as she grinned sheepishly.

“Whoops! It looks like I spoiled the surprise. Y’see,” she said as she stood up and tugged her dress back into place, “I kind of anticipated how well you’d take to being my footslave, so I may have arranged a bit of a reward for you ahead of time.” As if on cue, I heard a knock from the front door. “Ah,” Mistress said excitedly, “perfect timing! I’ll get it, you just kneel on the floor and stare at the ground like a good slave.” She winked at me before hurriedly bounding to the door. My desire to obey overshadowed my curiosity, and I quickly assumed the commanded position. I heard the door swing open.

“C’mon in, girls!” Mistress’s voice was extremely cheerful. “Everything is ready.” The door closed, and I heard the loud clacking of several pair of heels approaching me. “This is Fitzy,” Mistress continued, “the guy I was telling you about. You can all just call him ‘slave’, though. I do.”

“Ooh,” a new voice cooed in front of me, “you weren’t lying. He is cute!”

“Ha,” came a high pitched squeal from my right, “and it looks like he’s already started to have some fun! Look at his pants!” I could feel myself turning red as roaring laughter surrounded me.

“You can raise your eyes now, slave,” Mistress said after the laughter had subsided. I found myself surrounded by three slutty nurses and a one extra slutty genie. “I’d like to introduce you to my friends. The ‘Naughty Night Nurse Brigade’ are Brittany, Brandie, and Tabitha.” The three struck their best “sexy online photo” poses as Mistress gestured at each of them. “And ‘I Cream on Jeannie’ over there is Whitney,” she teased, indicating the perky blonde nearly spilling out of her purple-sequined bra.

“Hi,” she squealed, revealing herself to be the one who had drawn attention to my cum-stained trousers, “we’re going to have lots of fun with you tonight!”

“Yes indeed,” Brandie agreed. She licked her lips as she stared hungrily at me. I felt a mixture of both relief and regret when she broke her gaze to turn towards Mistress Kelly. “And you’re sure he won’t mind starting the night by giving us all foot massages.”

“Not at all,” Mistress replied. I swallowed hard and shifted a little in a vain attempt to hide my reinvigorated hard-on. She gave me a wicked grin and mouthed the words “you’re welcome” before turning back to Brandie. “In fact, I think it’s safe to say that it’ll be the highlight of his life. So, who’s first?”

“Ooh! Me, me!” Whitney wasted no time kicking her seven inch platform heels off of her dainty feet. She grabbed me by my arms and whirled me around so that I was facing the couch while still on my knees. Throwing herself onto the couch, she quickly made herself comfortable and placed her feet in my lap. “Well, ‘slave’,” she giggled at the novelty of the word, “start massaging!” She punctuated her statement by wiggling her toes, causing the the light to dance playfully across her bubblegum-pink nail polish.

“At once, Miss Whitney,” I answered and flashed a quick smile towards Mistress Kelly. She smiled back and nodded approvingly as I gently ran my hand over the top of Whitney’s left foot.

“Oh, no,” Whitney responded disapprovingly, “I could have someone rub my feet with their hands anywhere.” She lifted her feet to my face and scrunched and then extended first her left foot and then her right. She continued to this rhythmic pattern for a few seconds before grasping the sides of my head between her two soles. She pulled me closer, leaned forward, and proudly announced, “I want you to use your tongue! Now, lie down on the floor.” She pushed me away, and I hurried onto my back, my head up against the base of the couch. Whitney slowly lowered her feet onto my face, and I eagerly pressed my tongue into her adorable soles. The first few licks must have tickled a bit, because Whitney giggled and pushed her feet down even harder. Soon she relaxed, however, and I heard her say, “you girls may want to entertain yourselves, because I’m going to be here a while.”

“What? That’s not fair,” one of the others whined. “Kelly, make her share!”

“Relax, Tabitha,” Mistress said in a reassuring tone, “we have all night with him. In fact, if Brittany says it’s okay, we can move him into the sorority house and do this any time we want.”

“I’ll wait until I’ve had my go to decide,” Brittany said, “but the idea certainly does have merit.”

“Fair enough," Mistress replied while unbuttoning my pants and completely stripping my lower body. “Until then, Tabby, why don’t you take the rest of him for a test drive.”

“R-really?”

“Yeah, have at it.” Mistress flicked my exposed cock with her heel and a shiver ran through my entire body. “He’ll stay rock hard as long as he has feet to lick.”

“No way,” Tabitha said incredulously. “So, no matter how hard I ride him-”

“He’ll always be ready for more. Yup.” My vision was still obscured by magnificent feet second only to Mistress Kelly’s, but I felt Tabitha’s legs press into my sides as she kneeled over me. She leaned forward, and her palms pressed into my chest as she lowered herself onto me. She was already soaking wet, but I was still taken aback by how tight she felt.

“Oh, god,” she moaned, “he’s so thick!” Slowly at first, Tabitha rocked her hips back and forth. Gradually, her speed increased until I could feel her grinding into me with an almost painful pressure. I reached my hands up and grabbed Whitney’s ankles and steadied her feet on my face.

“Fuck!” Whitney screamed. “Yes! Ride him harder, Tabby. The harder you fuck, the harder he licks.”

“I’m tr-trying, Whitney, but I don’t think I c-can, I c-c-can, oh god YES!” Tabitha’s nails dug into my chest. The orgasm shook her so violently that, no sooner had it passed, she collapsed on top of me. She sighed and nuzzled her face into me. I released my grip on Whitney’s ankles and gently wrapped my arms around Tabitha’s warm body.

“Aww,” Whitney whined, “you ruined it!”

“Sorry, Whitney,” Tabitha sighed unapologetically.

“Well, at least slide over. I want to see if he’s as thick as you said.” Tabitha slowly raised her hips, and I felt my cock spring forward as it slipped free. She rolled to the side, but kept her head resting on my chest. She moaned quietly as I let my fingers gently race across her exposed midriff.

Not wanting to be left out, Whitney leapt to her feet and pulled her harem pants off so quickly that they tore. I’m not sure she even noticed, though, because it was only moments later that she was squeezing herself onto me. With her on top of me, and Tabitha nibbling on my nipples, Brandie piped up.

“Do you mind if I have him lick my feet next, Kelly?”

“Not at all,” Mistress responded. “Don’t worry. No matter how much you wear him out, he’ll always be ready for me. Isn’t that right, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress Kelly. I am yours to command.” My words echoed in my ears as Brandie sat on the couch and slowly slipped her big toe into my waiting mouth. All I could think of was how much joy had come from simply letting myself fall under Mistress’s control. As my lips closed around Brandie’s toe and my tongue danced across the edges of her toe ring, as Tabitha licked and sucked at my chest, as Whitney enthusiastically bucked her hips, my thoughts were always of Mistress Kelly. I would do everything I could to please her friends because it would please Mistress Kelly, and pleasing Mistress Kelly was my only desire. After all, I thought, serving her faithfully for the rest of my life is the least I could do to repay her for teaching me that my proper place is at her delectable, fragrant feet.