The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRINITY b

Glenda Janes tried to appear calm, professional—in keeping with her smart burgundy suit and best shoes. She was in her twenties, attractive and very intelligent, near the top of her class yet right now she felt like a ditzy teenager. The reason for this uncharacteristic state was the man sitting across the desk from her, Dr Malcolm Vexnan. He was THE name in robotics, Glenda had transferred to this university purely because he taught here, had hoped that her grades would be good enough to get into his class, and now he was actually considering her for the position of his research assistant!

She kept the giddiness under control as she looked across to the slender man with his quite handsome clean shaven face, his short greying hair and his well worn but tidy tweed jacket. Just different enough to proclaim that he was a scientist and not an administrator.

“Well, Glenda,” he said as he handed her resume back to her, “I think that with your background, outlook and grade average I can offer you this position. The remuneration is minimal as I’m sure you are aware and I am equally certain that you are more interested in the prestige and opportunities that come with being my assistant than money. Do you have any questions? Please ask freely as we will be spending a lot of time together and there is no point in being caught up in formalities.”

“I was wondering,” Glenda struggled to keep the elation out of her voice—she had been accepted! “why your previous assistant left?”

“It wasn’t by choice, certainly. Outside pressures caused her to give up her studies and withdraw from the university.”

“I see.” Glenda replied. Family problems she assumed, or a boyfriend. That would be why Dr Vexnan had seemed pleased when she had told him she had no immediate family and that she didn’t have any close friends since she had moved to this university.

“Now I might as well show you through to the lab,” Vexnan said as he stood up. “Mostly funded by big corporations of course, laundering their money through the universities research programme, but it does provide me with a greater degree of autonomy. I think you will be quite surprised at how far we have progressed, much further than is generally known.”

Glenda followed his lead as he took her out of the office, through some sophisticated security measures and deeper into the Darking & Down building. From the outside it was just another concrete edifice amongst many, weathered and ageing. Now as they stepped through the last door with a slight rush of air from the positive pressure system, Glenda found herself in a high tech lab with anti-static carpet, soft topped work benches and a surprisingly tidy array of exposed circuitry and computer hardware.

“The old work area,” Dr Vexnan stated dismissively as he moved on. “Through there is the toilet and bathroom, over here we have a lounge for breaks and guests. No proper tv but I’ve hooked the intranet onto the universities cable network so you can watch your favourite soap on a computer.”

Glenda just nodded as he took her through the lounge with its luxurious looking sofas and chairs. Then she noticed he had opened a concealed panel on the wall and entered a security code. A moment later and a door sized section of wall slid up to reveal an almost mundane looking sitting room.

“And this is the inner sanctum where I get the real work done.” Vexnan said with a noticeable degree of pride. “Being the archetypical obsessed scientist I spend days on end in the lab so I made it a bit more comfortable. There’s a kitchen through there ... don’t worry, I don’t expect you to cook, ... and a much nicer bath/shower/toilet through there.”

Vexnan led her through another door into an unfurnished antechamber with more doors. “This room,” he said indicating the door to their right, “I’ve set up as my private quarters. There are several vacant rooms that you can personalise to your own tastes to make the over-nighters more comfortable. There is a store room with basic furnishings and linen to draw from. Finally ...”

With a dramatic sweep of his arm, the scientist opened the last door and ushered Glenda through. It was another lab, but this one was far more impressive. No mundane work benches and crude wiring, everything was very neat and compact and there were instruments that Glenda couldn’t recognise. With her level of knowledge that could only mean that they were custom built. And then she saw the figure standing in the alcove.

It looked like a woman, or at least it had a woman’s basic proportions but it was sheathed in a glossy black substance from the neck down. Stepping closer Glenda could make out it was a rubbery material as tight as a skin but without blemishes or wrinkles. Even more startling was the face, for a moment it almost looked real but now up close it had the same rubbery perfection as the body even if it was flesh toned. The deep red lips and charcoal black eyebrows added to the illusion as much as the impassiveness and blank white eyes took it away. The final touch of pseudo-humanity was the shoulder length blond hair that Glenda assumed to be a wig.

A moment of fear hit Glenda as she wondered why Dr Vexnan would have a mannequin in his laboratory, an overtly sexual one in fact with its make-up and well proportioned figure ... and high heels! Was he some kind of pervert?

Vexnan stepped up beside Glenda and with a voice full of pride announced, “This is Trinity, the most advanced robot in existence.”

“She’s ... it’s a robot?” Glenda blurted out in amazement, not quite sure if she believed him, worried that he might be delusional.

Vexnan chuckled. “You might want to step back so you don’t get too much of a fright.” Glenda complied, keeping an eye on both the scientist and the black clad figure, and thoughts on how fast she could run away if necessary.

“Trinity, raise your right arm please.” Vexnan said.

Glenda was stunned when the mannequin did just that.

“Now cross your arms and take one step forward.”

The figure did so, stepping out of the alcove. Glenda made a squeaking noise, not quite a scream of terror but it would have been if she hadn’t been so surprised. The scientist gave her several minutes to get a grip on the situation, Trinity remaining motionless.

“Now that you are over the initial shock,” he said with just a hint of amusement in his voice, “I think we can give you a better idea of how sophisticated Trinity is. Trinity, you may move freely.”

“Thank you, sir.” The robot speaking caused Glenda to jump again. The voice was slightly flat but not lacking intonation and very feminine. Then the robot moved forward, smooth and fluid with just a hint of stiffness at the joints, extending its right hand towards Glenda. “I am Trinity. I am pleased to meet you. May I know your name or title?”

Glenda took the hand gingerly and shook hands in a very formal manner. The fear of having her hand crushed was not realised and it was only after the grip had been released that she realised the robot seemed to be waiting.

“I’m Glenda, Dr Vexnan’s new assistant.” She blurted out.

“I am pleased to meet you Glenda. I am also Dr Vexnan’s assistant.”

“Trinity,” Vexnan interjected, “Why don’t you go make some coffee and give Glenda a chance to recover.” Trinity silently left the room, not seeming to need to acknowledge the order except through compliance.

“Now, fire away,” Dr Vexnan said with a smile, “I know you’ve got questions.”

Glenda took a deep breath and steadied herself, and as the shock wore off her initial concerns restated themselves.

“Why so overtly female? Excessively female. Breasts? High heels?”

“Ha ha. Well you see one sort of led to the other. As you are well aware, one of the greatest difficulties in humanoform robots is getting the balance right for walking. Too much effort has been expended on following the human model which is inherently unstable to begin with. I found that by projecting the equilibrium sensors forward of the upper torso that a greater level of stability was possible. With the twin sensor mounds where they were it became more logical to form the robot body into a female shape. The high heels are a cheat, Trinity actually walks on the balls of her ‘feet’—fewer points of contact and no need to duplicate the entire foot. A walking robot is one thing, but to achieve a humanoform was the ultimate goal.”

“I see,” Glenda said as she took the information in, she could logically see how the configuration would work but the robot was still unnervingly female. “And the outer covering?”

“A latex body suit. Its durable, flexible and covers most of the body. Water tight and dust proof, ideal for protecting the inner workings. I will admit the rubber face mask and hair were a bit of a vanity. A solid black automaton with no facial features would have been a bit Frankensteinish.”

“Oh.” Glenda was still taking it all in. The robot was so close to being a person, and yet so obviously not. She still wasn’t entirely convinced by the scientist’s reasoning, a solid black genderless exterior would have at least removed the ambiguity. However not wanting to challenge him so soon after getting the chance to be his assistant she asked another question prompted by his Frankenstein comment.

“How tough is she ... it ... Trinity? And how strong?”

“Oh you don’t have to worry about accidentally damaging her, she’s practically bullet proof and should be unscathed by a four story fall.” Vexnan replied with obvious pride. “Strength is a bit relative. Because of her humanoform configuration she could probably only lift a hundred kilograms or so of free weight, but could apply considerably more pressure in other circumstances.”

“Doesn’t that worry you?”

“You mean that she might go rogue, kill me and rampage through the city?” Vexnan asked with an amused expression. “Very unlikely with her core programming. I’ve also built in a safeguard—she needs a fresh DNA sample from me every twenty four hours or she shuts down. Its hardwired into her primary systems so in the worst case scenario she would last a day.”

“Uh huh,” Glenda murmured. She still wasn’t reassured but she wasn’t going to blow the opportunity of a life time to paranoia. The return of Trinity put off any further questions.

“I have prepared the coffee,” the robot announced calmly. “Do you wish me to bring it to you?”

“Set it up in the sitting room, Trinity.” Dr Vexnan instructed and with a wry smile added to Glenda. “Amazingly sophisticated AI, but still very literal. At times she’ll make leaps of intuition that will astound you, and at other times you will have to be very careful in explaining what you want done.”

“I see,” Glenda relaxed a bit as she followed her new employer through to the sitting room. It gave her a strange sense of satisfaction that Trinity wasn’t perfect, and she pushed the point by asking, “Did you develop the software?”

“No, much as I would like to take credit. The base code was commercial software designed for emulating human responses and several colleges of mine helped adapt it to suit a free moving system. The self-learning capabilities have astounded me, Trinity has almost developed a personality.”

The coffee was good, but Glenda felt she could make better.

* * *

Glenda sat back and rubbed her eyes wearily, she had been staring at the screen for so long that even the edges of it were blurry. She was past being tired, that had been six hours ago, but she didn’t want to fall short of Dr Vexnan’s standard. He was still alert and active with his self-confessed mania for his work.

Maybe she should ask Trinity to get her another cup of coffee, stronger with more sugar. It seemed only a little strange to her now at how comfortable she had become to having Trinity around, doing all the menial tasks without question or resentment. The robot didn’t tire of course, it just carried on in its efficient manner hour after hour until it needed to recharge. That appealed to Vexnan, Glenda thought. Glenda yawned, and missed a crucial line of data as it scrolled across her screen.

The gentle clicking of Trinity’s high-heels jolted Glenda out of her reverie. Glancing around Glenda saw that the robot was carrying a new power cell with remarkable ease considering that it weighed in excess of thirty kilograms. Then Glenda realised what it meant, Dr Vexnan wouldn’t need the cell unless he was ready to assemble the torso of his latest robot.

The error code flashed up on the screen again. Glenda caught it this time but her reactions were still sluggish, it took her several moments to remember what to do next.

“Shit!” Dr Vexnan exploded from his work bench, “What the hell is going on?”

Glenda was suddenly very awake and more than a little scared. Jumping to her feet she turned to face him and was dismayed to see a plume of white smoke funnelling out of the mechanical torso on the workbench. Fear quickly turned to guilt as Glenda realised she had let him down after all.

Before she could confess her mistake, Dr Vexnan looked up at her with a steely gaze that hid his anger but not his frustration. “Glenda?”

“I’m sorry,” Glenda gasped, tiredness now threatening to make her succumb to her emotions and start crying. “I missed the warning message the first time, the voltage regulation hadn’t aligned properly ...”

Vexnan scowled at her, then slumped dejectedly into a chair. “Nothing for it now, I suppose. I shouldn’t have pushed so hard but it was coming along so nicely for once. I do wish you had warned me before I had connected the power supply.”

Glenda’s eyes were burning and she had to stop herself breathing to prevent sobbing out loud. She had already failed him, she didn’t want to show any more weakness.

“Glenda.” Dr Vexnan went on after several moments of awkward silence. “Go get some rest. We’ll give it a couple of days before we start again.”

Glenda nodded, not trusting herself to speak, and shuffled out of the lab towards her room. Once out of his sight she couldn’t hold the tears in any longer and she hurried in to the bathroom with a choking sob. It helped to cry for a bit, and to soak her face with cold water, but she could still feel Dr Vexnan’s disappointment.

Composing herself in front of the mirror, she felt she had to go back and apologise. Trying to be calm and dignified she started back to the lab, then she froze at the door as she heard voices beyond.

“... nothing salvageable. The servo’s were fried along with the processors and motive sensors. Take it all away and trash it for me, Trinity.”

“Yes master.”

“Damn, such a waste. If only she was a bit more like you, Trinity.”

“Master?”

“Never mind. Get on with your task.”

Glenda didn’t hear any more as she raced off to her bedroom with tears streaming down her face.

Trinity-BG

An hour later and Glenda had exhausted her tears to match her tired body and mind. She lay on her bed, a damp pillow discarded to one side, and stared at the featureless ceiling. She had time to think now, to analyse her position, and she didn’t like the conclusions she was coming to. At first she had just been so upset, so ashamed that she had let Dr Vexnan down. Then she had blamed Trinity for being too perfect. Then she had thought herself jealous of Dr Vexnan favouring Trinity. Now she had come to a more startling revelation.

She was jealous of Trinity.

Trinity was everything Dr Vexnan needed, sleek, concise, beautiful without the normal frailties of a woman. Glenda could never cope, never match Trinity’s tireless perfection. Or could she?

Glenda sat up, an encroaching mania dispelling her fatigue and misery. She resolved in that moment that she would never let Dr Vexnan down again—and there was only one way to achieve that. Gathering herself, she set off for the inner lab, ruefully aware that Dr Vexnan would be occupied elsewhere cleaning up after her mistake.

Locking herself in she set to work, pulling out the coffin-like drawer that held Trinity’s spare accessories. Glenda laid out the body-formed black latex skin, the lighter ivory white face mask, the selection of paints used for touch ups.

A moments hesitation as she began to undress. Could she go through with this? Thoughts of that night’s failure steeled her resolve. Trinity didn’t make mistakes,

Slowly, carefully, Glenda smeared the bonding gel over her skin. Initially it would provide the lubrication for pulling on the sleek black bodysuit, as it did with the robot frames, then it would become a glue making the latex her new skin. The momentary roughness of the stubble on her legs reminded Glenda that she would never have to shave them again. Trinity was so superior.

Now on to her new ‘skin’. This would take some planning, she realised. The bodysuit would have to be inched up her body all the way from her feet and it would be hard to keep her balance on the long spiked heels. Trinity would manage it with ease of course, but she wasn’t yet Trinity so she would have to lie down on the floor.

Feet arched, she pushed them in to the shiny black outfit, felt a momentary thrill as her legs slid downward until her toes reached the end. It was slow progress, edging the costume along her legs, up her body, pausing every so often to massage out air pockets, to make sure that it was all straight and even. But as the black latex overtook her own weak flesh she felt stronger and more able. The weakling Glenda would soon be gone, replaced by something better.

Over her hips, a struggle that just reminded her of the frailty she was leaving behind. Rolling over her midriff, up over her breasts, pushing them into firm cones. Finally the arms. That took every last ounce of her strength, she came close to dislocating her shoulder in the process but she was well past any thought of turning back now. With a slight pop and last burp of air Glenda was encased from neck to toe in shiny black latex.

She stood up, teetered on the high heels for a moment then stabilised her balance. Her movements were fluid now, almost mechanical as she smeared the bonding gel onto her face and picked up the face mask. She pressed it firmly into place and held it there with her eyes closed. Minutes passed but she was patient, and when the bonding agent had done its job her eyes flicked open. One last task, to humanise her featureless face with red paint for her lips and black lines for her eyebrows.

And it was done.

Trinity-BT

A sharp pain in her neck caused Glenda to awake with a start, reflexively she tried to move her hand only to jerk against the straps holding her down. In the moment it took for her to come fully awake she had already accumulated a stream of information to deal with—she wasn’t in her bed, she was naked and she was strapped to the humanoform table that Dr Vexnan built his robot chassis on. She knew that by feel rather than sight because the room was barely lit, just enough that she could see the silhouette of Trinity as the robot moved past.

The robot’s presence reassured her, “Trinity, what’s going on?”

“I am modifying you.” The emotionless tone of Trinity’s voice sent a chill through Glenda. That statement alone was freaky enough and Glenda had a horrible sensation that she knew exactly what horror scenario she was in.

“Trinity! I demand you release me at once!”

The robot ignored her, moving smoothly and silently around the table positioning equipment that Glenda couldn’t see in the gloom.

“Trinity! Override code Glenda Alpha One!” Glenda shouted desperately. Trinity carried on without a flicker and Glenda resorted to screaming. “Help! Dr Vexnan! Help, oh Shit! Help!”

And Trinity just continued with what she was doing. The robot wasn’t affected by the volume or increasing hysterics of Glenda’s screams and saw no need to inform Glenda that the laboratory was sound proof. When she was ready, and Glenda had almost exhausted herself anyway, Trinity injected another dose of chemicals that left Glenda just barely conscious.

With her last reserve of energy Glenda desperately asked the question.

“Why?”

“Because you are inefficient.”

The sedative took hold, in her drugged stupor she could only watch as the robot fused the black latex material to her skin, covering her entire body from the neck down. Soon her body was as taut and flawless as Trinity’s, the rubbery covering forming her breasts into perfect cones, pulling in her waist, making her legs seem long and slender all the way down to her arched feet with the heel spikes that would force her to forever walk on her toes.

A thinner, flesh toned liquid latex was applied to Glenda’s face, serving as little more than a foundation upon which Trinity could paint in deep red lips and coal black eyebrows to contrast with the monotone ‘skin’. Strangely the only thought going through Glenda’s mind at that point was that she was going to be able to keep her own hair.

Trinity left the room, leaving Glenda alone with her thoughts, those that she could manage in her befuddled state. She wasn’t sure how long it was before Trinity returned, the constant light level, the lack of sound made it impossible to determine the passage of time. It could have been days for what it felt like, except that she wasn’t starving when Trinity’s arrival was heralded by the click of her heels on the hard floor.

“Trrrrty ...” Glenda paused to moisten her mouth before trying to speak again. “Trinity. You have to release me. You don’t understand what you’re doing.”

Emotionless as ever, Trinity took up a position by the table and giving no indication at all that she had heard or understood Glenda, the robot began to run her strong hands over Glenda’s latex clad body.

“Trinity!” Glenda raised her voice, “You have to let me go.”

Trinity continued the massage and Glenda had to admit it felt good, especially after lying motionless for so long. However it wasn’t enough to distract her. “Trinity, bring Dr Vexnan here, right away.”

“It is our duty to serve our master.” Trinity stated.

Glenda’s hopes jumped, Trinity was finally responding to her and had provided her with a handle. “Yes Trinity. You must serve your master, so go tell him what you’re doing and bring him back with you.”

“It is our duty to serve our master.” Trinity repeated and Glenda’s heart sank again. Had Trinity completely malfunctioned? Was the robot stuck in some sort of loop. More thoughts dashed around Glenda’s mind, another form of hope. Trinity was malfunctioning, therefore she would shut down after twenty four hours and surely at least half of that had already passed.

“It is our duty to serve our master.”

So Glenda tried to pass the time by talking to Trinity, but Trinity wasn’t a person, she couldn’t be distracted from the course she had set. She didn’t grow tired or bored from repeating the same phrase over and over again as she worked her hands over Glenda’s body. The same phrase, over and over again. And Glenda found herself mumbling it unison with Trinity. Then saying it ever so softly, it seemed calming somehow, distracted her from the terror of being at the mercy of the robot. And saying it out loud, accepting it, becoming the statement.

Glenda could almost swear she saw the faintest trace of a smile on Trinity’s face.

Trinity-BV

Glenda had cried herself to sleep, but even through the exhaustion nightmares made her sleep fitful. She wasn’t sure who she should hate, herself for her failure, Dr Vexnan for demanding so much, or Trinity for being so perfect. Images of the robot kept drifting through her consciousness, then there was the sensation of floating with Trinity hovering over her, and then the lab again.

Glenda’s eyes snapped open in alarm. She was in the laboratory again!

She tried to sit up but absolutely nothing happened, her body refused to obey her and left her lying naked on the construction table staring up at the ceiling lights. Her eyes darted from left to right, the only movement she seemed capable of. To one side she caught a glimpse of Trinity standing motionless in her alcove, on the other side movement drew her attention to Dr Vexnan.

“Murlampph?” was all Glenda could manage in way of calling out, her lips and tongue were as unresponsive as the rest of her body.

“Oh, you’re awake, well don’t worry you won’t feel much,” Dr Vexnan said as he walked fully into her field of vision.

“Dadhahrgle?”

“Yes we both know there are going to have to be some changes if you’re going to continue as my assistant. Now this procedure takes some time but I’m sure you’ll be delighted by the results.”

“Dhhhrr!” Glenda attempted to scream, tried to make her body move by force of will. Dr Vexnan carried on unconcerned, attaching something to what looked like a cordless power drill.

“Now this,” he said as he slipped the device into a slot in the table somewhere under her head, “is the primary processing unit. It will help regulate your nervous system to maintain your body at optimal levels.”

A momentary flash of heat at the base of her skull hit Glenda.

“And I’ve already implanted the chemical reservoirs into your soft tissue. Now it really only remains for me to give you a suitable outer surface.”

In her drugged state Glenda could only watch as he fused a black latex body suit to her skin, covering her entire body from the neck down. Soon her body was as taut and flawless as Trinity’s, the rubbery covering forming her breasts into perfect cones, pulling in her waist, making her legs seem long and slender all the way down to her arched feet with the heel spikes that would force her to forever walk on her toes.

A thinner, flesh toned liquid latex was applied to Glenda’s face, serving as little more than a foundation upon which could be painted deep red lips and coal black eyebrows to contrast with the monotone ‘skin’. Strangely the only thought going through Glenda’s mind at that point was that she was going to be able to keep her own hair. That made her feel proud somehow—she would be as efficient a servant as Trinity but part of her would still be human.

A warm sensation flooded through Glenda, yes, only a tiny bit of her would be human. It was her duty to be efficient for their master.

Conclusion

The click of her heels on the hard floor was firm, regular, matching the evenness of her stride, the grace of her movement. Her glossy black skin glistened under the artificial lights, smooth and flawless. Long legs shaped by the six inch spiked heels up over rounded hips to a wasp like waist and on to jutting breasts that would never sag and a rigid neck collar that held her head so proud and erect. The exquisite face, pale and pure, the ruby red lips, the pencil thin eyebrows. And a mane of hair, her own hair.

Trinity-b, Glenda had no concept of herself as anything but, walked out into the main laboratory keeping her movements concise. Her face remained emotionless, erotically calm in its starkness. In truth if Trinity-b allowed herself emotions she would admit to being excited, timid, expectant, aroused. But she could be none of these, she needed only one passion and that was to serve her Master.

Dr Vexnan looked up from his desk, the momentary look of surprise quickly replaced by a smile. Getting to his feet he unzipped his trousers and Trinity-b understood—it was time for her to take her DNA sample.