The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Triumph of the Toy Maker

Chapter Three — Like a Ton of Bricks

Toy Maker brings Swallow along with him to help capture the super-strong, nigh-invulnerable Guardian named Brickhouse and gets the Clap in the process.

* * *

The people of Ridgemont city are used to strange happenings. So when a 6′ 2″ redheaded woman dressed in dark red spandex was blown through a cinderblock wall and across the MalMart parking lot, it was a cause for excitement not fear. They were thrilled when their local Guardian, Brickhouse stood up moments later, wiping concrete dust from her costume and shaking it from her shoulder length red mane.

It was even more interesting to the crowd when an average sized, average build young woman in blue lycra stepped out of the newly made hole in the store and planted one blue booted foot on the remains of the cinderblock wall.

She is a pretty girl of average build, with a cute but long nose and big sad brown eyes. Her generous hips flare out from her thin waist to a low but curvaceous ass and girlish thighs. Her body is soft and natural, definitely not the usual athletic form of a costumed criminal.

She wears dark blue lipstick and dark blue eye shadow. Her shoulder length light brown hair is cut jagged and hangs straight with dark blue streaks, contributing to an air of total slacker disdain. Her tight blue costume does nothing to hide her curvy but modest figure, and the full outline of her pendulous, unsupported c-cups are visible through the fabric, nipples and all. It is obvious she enjoys what she is doing.

She rubs her hands together.

“That’s what you get when you mess with the Clapper!!!”

Brickhouse begins to walk slowly towards the woman, hoping to lure her further out into the parking lot and away from people. Her green eyes narrow and her fists clench, the only signs that she is losing patience with this young upstart villainess.

“Excuse me. Did you say the Clap?”

The brunette throws her arms wide and brings her hands together in a dramatic clap. An explosive concussion wave rips across the parking lot towards the Red Guardian.

“NO!” screams the curvy girl. Windows shatter and car alarms go off as the sonic boom ripples outward from her hands, knocking the statuesque redheaded heroine back again into a large dumpster. She dents the side of the steel box in nearly a foot.

“My NAME…” begins the smaller woman, walking out onto the asphalt and over behind a car. “…is the CLAPPER!!!” Again she claps her hands towards Brickhouse and the car between them tumbles into her at tremendous speed. The vehicle crushes the statuesque woman further into the dumpster, encasing her in a pile of twisted steel.

The girl in blue stands laughing confidently. She rubs her hands together in preparation for another devastating clap. Suddenly, from the side, a whirling bolo wraps flies in and around her wrists, quickly tying her hands together tightly.

“What the…!” she starts, turning her head to the right to see her attacker.

Before she can finish her though, Swallow tackles her in a flying scissor and knocks her to the ground. The crowd cheers.

Stunned, the young villainess tries to catch her breath, having had the wind knocked out of her and being thrown to the pavement. She tries to get up and feels the tiny but strong superheroine straddling her chest, one knee on either side of her.

With her left hand, Swallow grabs the bolo weights and pulls Clapper’s hands up above her head. This forces her to arch her back, thrusting her soft, natural tits upwards and presses her nipples against Swallow’s own. For a moment they lock eyes and the Clapper realizes the heroine is smiling obscenely.

She smiles back. “Well, if I knew you were going to be like this I wouldn’t have fought back so hard all those times!” jokes the villainess in a seductive tone.

Swallow does not respond, but instead reaches back with her right hand to the her utility belt and produces the shiny metal Ultratoy.

“Hey! I was just kidding!” the young woman protests. “I’m not really into girls, I was just….” But before she can finish her sentence Swallow reaches around again and presses the stainless steel vibrator against the Clapper’s lycra covered mound.

Through her thin, blue costume waves of ultrasonic pleasure batter the poor girl’s clit. An electric current of impossible joy flows directly to her brainstem, short circuiting every thought, every idea, every word that tries to form in her mind.

Her head snaps backwards against the hard asphalt, forcing her torso even farther off the ground despite the heroine sitting on her belly. Her mouth opens wide in an expression of pure surprise and she gasps for air.

Behind her, the crowd begins to draw closer.

For over a minute Swallow holds the device against the young girl’s pussy. She bucks and twists and writhes and the tiny Swallow rides her like a mechanical bull. People in the crowd begin to whisper and point, and some men begin taking pictures with their cell phones.

Nearby there is a squeal of metal and plastic as Brickhouse pushes the car away and extracts herself from the ball of steel. She looks at the crowd, then glances back in Swallow’s direction to see what they are watching. For a moment she doesn’t understand what she sees.

“Thanks, Swallow! You didn’t need to do that. I could have…um….”

The redheaded Amazon begins to walk closer to her teammate, still sitting on the Clapper who is happily twitching, her legs spread and her arms held above her head. Swallow’s other hand is behind her, hidden by her brown feathered cape which drapes between the girl’s legs.

“I think you got her, Babe.” Suggests the older Guardian. “You can let her go, now.”

As she walks closer, Brickhouse notices that the Clapper is not fighting but panting, obviously aroused, the smile on her face almost uncanny. Swallow does not look up at her as she approaches.

“Swallow, what are you doing?” she asks, concerned.

“She’s doing what I told her to do.” Interrupts the Toy Maker from behind. The crowd scatters as the evil genius steps out from behind a utility van. Around him a massive framework of tiny metal bars and nodes shifts and clicks and twists in an ever changing structure roughly shaped like a dome.

“And soon, so will you.”

As he walks forward the metal parts around him disconnect and reconnect with one another, changing their overall shape and size to follow him like a metal lattice bubble.

“Toy Boy? Are you kidding me?” she laughs. “I am SO out of your league, little man.” She starts to walk toward him with confident strides, her massive, shapely legs carrying her several feet at a time. “I am gonna knock your block off!”

“I know some friends who would love to let you try just that. But for now, I’m safe here behind my Ultra-erector set!” he boasts.

She stops for a second and smiles, assessing the machine. She lifts her strong jaw at him defiantly and looks around. She picks up a nearby mailbox and swings it at him like a baseball bat. It cuts cleanly through the erector set, breaking pieces apart and snapping connections.

She smiles for a few more seconds, then sees that the connectors reconnect again, closing the hole she made and shifting to fill in gaps. She throws it, hard, against the side of the dome and the pieces collapse, crumpling inward to absorb the impact. They catch the mailbox and rebound it back at her like a trampoline, returning to their original shape.

“That’s a federal offense, you know!” he taunts her.

Gritting her perfect teeth, the Red Guardian walks angrily up to the erector set and begins ripping the framework apart with her bare hands. She tears a massive hole in the shell and begins to step through into the inside. She smiles at him, thinking she is about to grab him in his safe zone, when the erector set changes shape completely.

The dome collapses and the mass of titanium and steel parts begin to collect around Brickhouse. Even as she rips apart connectors and crushes individual nodes within the lattice, the frame as a whole proves much stronger than she first suspected, and much more durable.

Within moments the hulking heroine finds herself wrestling with a shifting, squeezing, twisting collection of metal parts with literally tons of collective force. She struggles to maintain her balance, and eventually looses all leverage when the erector set lifts her completely off the ground.

Suspended a foot from the pavement she twists her body to try and escape the prison that is pressing ever closer against her body. She looks back over her shoulder and calls for help.

“Swallow!! A little help here!!!???”

“She won’t help you.” Says the Toy Maker. “She’s my toy now. She does what I say.”

“You bastard! What did you do to that poor girl? If you touched her, I swear to God!” threatens the helpless Amazon. She turns her back to try to see Swallow but the frame keeps turning her around and over, keeping her moving and fighting.

“The same thing I’m going to do to you. And you’re going to love it.”

“Don’t flatter yourself…f…f..f….f.” she stutters as a sudden vibration washes over and through her right breast. The frame had pushed enough of itself against her entire body now and the connecting nodes of the lattice began to press up against her muscular flesh. The first cluster to begin emitting ultrasonic harmonies had formed a cup around her massive right tit, and now that it was online she felt nothing but goodness and sex coming from that side of her chest.

“Whhhuu…wwhhhwww…whhhat ……ttthhhhhh” she stammered, trying to understand what was happening. Suddenly another cluster began to chime and her left breast started to sing. Immediately her nipples were hard as rocks and painfully engorged. For a woman with such sensitive tits as Brickhouse this was beyond distracting.

In a moment of clarity, the trapped heroine realized her predicament and began frantically clutching at the vibrating nodes around her, crushing them in her powerful fists. Components fizzled and popped and soon she had freed her right breast from the overwhelming vibrations. Cupping her right hand over her voluptuous tit she blocked any new components from pressing against her. She squeezed, trying to dissipate the echoes of joy and appease an already growing yearning for the return of the frame’s seductive touch.

With her left hand she tore at the erector set around her left breast, against destroying the components as best she could with one hand, and with the continuous distraction of impossibly good vibrations washing over her bosom. It felt like angels were licking and sucking her left nipple. She never imagined anything could feel that good.

With an Amazonian effort of will she pulls the final connector away from her skin and the vibrations stop. She flattens her left hand and presses it against her tit, her eyes closed. She squeezes it and cups it firmly, protecting it from new connections that begin forming on the outside of her hands.

All across her body, new nodes begin to serenade her nervous system, making her feel wonderful all over. Much less overwhelming than they were against her sensitive breasts, they only calm her and make her body weak and slow to action. She takes several deep breathes and tries to reason a way out of this lethal trap.

After several minutes of trying to think while bathing in the frame’s warm song, her right nipple swells and pokes out, barely a millimeter, from between her fingers. A single erector set part pushes up against it and sings. Involuntarily she pushes out into it hard and the current of pure sex is restored once more to her brain. She knows she needs to pull away, but decides to hold it there for just a second first, her eyes shut tight, and relish the sensation.

Meanwhile, in the parking lot the crowd has all but fled and the Toy King watches the entranced Amazon’s expressions, enjoying her every response. Suspended a foot off the ground, the muscular yet undeniably feminine superheroine hangs frozen in mid-fight. Her legs, no longer kicking, are bent as if still wrestling with the ultra-erector set. Her torso is twisted in an anguished pose and her arms are pulled up against her chest, protecting her perfect DD chest.

Her powerful jaw and chiseled features are uncharacteristically soft as he watches her transition into what must be her “O” face. For nearly two minutes she remains motionless, her eyes closed, her hands covering her breasts with the exception of a single nipple poking out. She holds it there, pressed firmly against a transducer for what she still thinks is only a second.

Then, before she can react, a cluster of connectors between her muscular thighs presses upward and in, pushing against her vulnerable sex. Her eyes open slightly, surprised yet happy as several transducers begin to serenade her pussy through thin red spandex.

Her mouth widens into a smile of pure satisfaction and her head falls forward, her shoulder length red locks falling in front of her face. A low continuous moan emanates from her and her legs twitch in the tight confines of the cage.

Behind the Toy Maker, Swallow stands up, pulls the broken and weary Clapper up by her arms and throws her over her shoulder in a fireman’s carry. She turns and walks back to stand next to her master.

As the Toy Maker walks the erector set glides along beside him, his trophy Brickhouse suspended inside limply like a beautiful fly in amber. Her hair hangs forward over her face and her legs are spread slightly outward. Her arms still protect her massive breasts and she leaves a trail of drool as they walk back to the utility van.

As he slides the side door open the Clapper begins to kick weakly and protest.

“What….what the….fuck….is…”

“Who is your little friend, my dear?” Asks the Toy Maker.

“I don’t know.” Answers his obedient toy Swallow. “But she sure has some power.”

The young brunette hears them talking and begins to squirm and kick harder, lifting her head to see who is speaking. “Hey! Let me down! You’ve seen what I can do!!”

“Agreed. Let me make sure she’s quiet for the ride back, though.”

He walks to the helpless young woman slung over Swallow’s shoulder, her hands tied, her legs held fast by the feathered heroine turned fuck toy. He grabs the Clapper’s elastic waistline and pulls her tight lycra pants down to her mid-thighs, exposing her shapely but generous ass and her already aroused pussy.

“Whoa!!! She cries and starts to flail violently. He presses the Ultratoy hard against her already swollen pussy lips and she tenses her entire body. Her legs straighten and her back arches, lifting her high off of Swallow’s back. For a moment her face is one of shock and fear, her blue lipstick accenting her surprised open mouthed gasp. Then her eyes grow distant and she smiles, from ear to ear, collapsing limp against the former heroine’s back.

“For good measure.” Says the Toy Maker, and slides the super vibrator deep into the girl’s dripping snatch. She jerks her head up once more in shock, smiles broadly, and falls spent once more over Swallow’s petite but strong shoulder, her bound arms hanging limp.

He pulls her pants up to keep the dildo from coming out and Swallow lays her in the back of the van. She doesn’t feel the cold steel floor that presses against her cheek nor does she hear the door slide closed.

The Toy Maker opens the back doors of the van and the erector set raises and extrudes itself to climb into the opening, keeping Brickhouse just off the ground and above van’s floor. Suspended in midair she hangs nearly horizontal, her vacant eyes staring at the floor of the van through the tiny bars of her toy prison. Still frozen in combat she floats, lost in a single, continuous near-orgasm. She moans softly for the remainder of the ride back to the city.

* * *

The large playroom is dark except for the soft glow of a single child’s nightlight. It gently illuminates the large chairs and pillows scattered around the play area, and casts huge shadows across distant walls.

A line of eleven short pedestals is spaced evenly across the entire south wall. Two feet high and four feet wide, each round platform is ornately carved like the base of a classical statue, yet all but one are completely empty. An engraved plaque decorates the front of each.

On the first and only occupied pedestal, far in the corner, stands the heroic Blackbird. She is fully dressed in her crime fighting costume, complete with cowl and cape. Every inch of her athletic 5′ 10″ frame is a picture of professional heroism, frozen in a pose of action figure perfection. Her hands on her shapely hips, she stands ready for action, vacant happy eyes look off unseeing into the darkness of the playroom beneath optronic goggles. Her face is unmoving, a permanent smile on her satisfied lips.

The bronze plate on the front of her pedestal reads “Blackbird” in big, bold letters.

The empty pedestal next to hers bears the name Swallow. Down the row names like Brickhouse, Charm, Valkyrie and Angel adorn empty pedestals, each awaiting their own life-sized action figure.

In the corner, Jessica reclines in a giant bean bag chair. Her shapely 23 year old legs are splayed open to accommodate the sleeping Barbie who is dressed in matching white lingerie. The top heavy blonde lays across the Toy Maker’s favorite playmate, her perfect face contently resting on Jessica’s own generous cleavage. A smile on her lips, she sleeps with a look of complete contentment.

Jessica gently pets the girl’s long blonde hair, recalling their last hour together. Next to them Wendy Wind-Up stands at stiff toy-soldier attention, a loaded AR-15 rifle on her shoulder. She stares straight ahead at the door smiling, waiting for her Maker to return.

Suddenly the double doors open wide and the lights flicker on. Barbie stirs and looks up at Jessica lovingly, but Jess looks gleefully at the door and Barbie turns to follow her gaze. They both stand eager to greet the Toy Maker as he enters.

The Toy Maker strides in victorious, followed closely by Swallow who walks behind him with a curvy young brunette in blue lycra draped over her shoulder, unconscious to the world. Her legs twitch involuntarily.

Behind her, the massive erector set squeezes through the door, the towering redheaded Guardian still slumbering in a near orgasmic haze within its strong but delicate web. It tilts her forward as they enter, giving her the appearance of flying and angling her face downward such that her hair hangs over her eyes. Her feet seem to float inches from the floor as the entire assembly rolls forward on tiny plastic wheels.

“Put your new friend in the Toy Box. Barbie will help you undress her.” He says, gesturing to the smiling blonde in lingerie.

“Of course, Toy Maker.” Responds the young Swallow. Jessica runs to Toy Maker and embraces him, jumping for joy.

Swallow walks to the play area and leans forward, depositing the unconscious Clapper into the oversized bean bag chair. Immediately Barbie kneels beside her and begins to pull down her stretchy blue pants.

One by one Swallow takes her boots off, then pulls her loosened pants completely off to let Clapper’s legs flop twitching onto the beanbag. She reaches up between them and carefully pulls the Ultratoy from the girl’s sopping pussy and the twitching stops. The long steel vibrator sings happily in Swallow’s hand and both girls stop to smile as they look at it, lovingly.

Clapper starts to blink repeatedly, staring up at the high ceiling and trying to remember what just happened. She feels like her entire brain just got rebooted, hard! Her body is like lead and she cannot even move her eyes. She only stares ahead, breathing shallowly and blinking, trying to think…think…think…so hard…to…think….

“What did you bring me? What did you bring me??” asks an excited Jess.

“It’s a genuine, first edition Guardian.” He brags, turning to point proudly to his captive trophy. “An original founder, the Red Guardian herself, Brickhouse. The strength of a hundred men, yet more beautiful than any woman. Present company excepted, of course.” He corrects himself, kissing Jessica’s hand romantically. She blushes all over.

“Alas, as vulnerable as any woman, too.” He leans in to the erector set and studies her face, relaxed and satisfied in a sexual stupor. “Despite her super-strength and nigh-invulnerability, in the end she is as much a slave to her passions as anyone.”

“Oooohhhhh… can we play with her?” asks his playmate, wrapping her arms around his waist and rubbing her hands against his crotch.

“Soon. Very soon.” He assures her. “But first I have a job for her.” He walks along the side of the mass of the erector set, appreciating the hulking heroine’s powerful body. He reaches his hand into the lattice and grabs one of her muscular ass cheeks. He squeezes her relaxed glute and imagines penetrating her from behind. He runs his hand along the small of her back. Through the thin red fabric he feels the immeasurable power of this woman, the raw strength and energy that sleeps sedated and tamed beneath his hand.

He assesses her muscular legs, now awkwardly splayed to the sides, twitching. Several transducer nodes are pressed firmly against her mound and up between her thighs, maintaining a continuous stream of pleasure to her brain.

“She and Blackbird are going to bring me an old colleague of mine.” He turns to look across the room at the frozen superheroine standing on her podium, all black feathers and ferocious femininity. “Well, a competitor, I should say.” He corrects himself.

Then “More of a sexual obsession, actually. But still, smart! Very smart!”

He turns to Jessica and explains “A damned good North Korean physicist, actually, who defected in 2007 and went rogue. She’s a super-genius in applied quantum dynamics who, now that I think about it, would look GREAT in a blue sailor uniform. Or maybe a school girl, with the big bow and really short skirt and thigh highs…and a Hello Kitty back pack.”

He looks to Jess for approval and, as always, she smiles and nods her head.

“I don’t know. Definitely some sort of anime theme. I’ll figure it out.” He smiles and turns to Brickhouse, caressing her shoulder length hair through the lattice. “But she’s brilliant, and her QED technology would certainly give my toys more punch!”

He leans his face in closer and looks up directly into the Red Guardian’s green eyes. “And my lovely red giant here is going to get her for me.”

Through the white hot current of raw sexual electricity coursing directly into her brainstem, Brickhouse starts to piece together bits of their conversation and blurry images of her surroundings, seen through watery, sleepy, unfocused eyes. The seriousness of her predicament begins to gnaw at her semi-conscious mind, a nagging insistence that something is very, very wrong. She knows Toy Boy is doing something to her, something wonderful but terrible, and she has to stop him before he destroys her. For real.

But she feels so good! So very, very good! From head to toe her muscles are relaxed and every inch of her skin feels the gentle touch of a thousand angels. And her pussy feels SO good! So amazingly, wonderfully good! She didn’t know anything could feel so good! And her right nipple…it was electrified. She always had sensitive nipples but what she felt now streaming through her right tit was nearly orgasmic all by itself.

It makes her think of her left nipple and why it doesn’t feel AS good…and for a moment she decides to remove her left hand, which cups her left breast, protecting it from …something. Her left hand feels wonderful, too. But her left breast doesn’t feel as good as the rest of her and she asks herself why.

Because it should. It definitely should.

As she begins to lift her left hand from her nipple a frightening thought intrudes on her pleasure trance. Wasn’t she protecting herself!? She remembers now, somewhat. There was a threat. Something dangerous that she was protecting herself from!

But that was before the good feelings started. And now nothing mattered.

Wait…that was the threat! The good feelings…are a trap. She remembered now. She was stuck in a trap. A trap that had her sedated, somehow. Sedated and distracted by the waves of unending pleasure that washed over her.

Oh, God! The Pleasure! It made it hard to think. Hard to focus.

The transducers pressed against her pussy sing to her and she moans softly from her cage.

Across the room in the play area, Swallow lifts Clapper’s heavy arms and unties the bolo from her wrists. The dazed brunette blinks rapidly, then asks softly, barely moving her face “What’s happening? Where am I?”

“You’re in the Toy Maker’s Playroom. We’re getting you ready.” Answers Barbie matter of factly.

Swallow removes the bolo and Clapper’s arms fall limply to her sides. “Ready for what?” she asks, her voice unsure.

“The Toy Box.” Answers Barbie.

“I don’t understand.” Says Clapper, visibly confused. Her eyes begin to move side to side and she sees more of the room she is in. In a giant white rocking chair, a redheaded young girl in Raggedy Ann clothing sits staring straight ahead, masturbating openly.

“What’s going on?”

Swallow pulls on her arms, lifting her back up off of the beanbag and says professionally “The Toy Maker is going to turn you into a Toy, like us.” She pulls the girl’s tight fitting blue top off and her pendulous tits hang loose in front of her. Her puffy nipples are fully engorged and swollen. Once free of her shirt, her arms drop loosely to her sides. Unsupported she falls back onto the beanbag chair again.

“You’re going to love it!” adds Barbie.

Clapper begins to panic. Her face shows her fear and her voice shakes. “But I don’t want to be a toy!” she protests. “I like being a real woman just fine!”

“We all did.” Offers Barbie, helpfully. “But trust me…you’re going to LOVE being a Toy!”

“…no!....wait!” protests the weak limbed villainess as Swallow throws her again over her shoulder. She begins to carry the naked and exposed brunette towards the large plastic toy box in the middle of the spacious play room. “no! please! You don’t have to do this!” she appeals, her voice pathetic and sobbing. “You’re one of the good guys!”

Seeing the only male in the room, Clapper directs her pleas to the Toy Maker.

“You! You’re the Toy Maker, aren’t you!”

The villain turns from the captive Brickhouse and looks at the naked young girl from a distance.

“Please! You don’t have to do this! I’m a bad guy, too! Just like you! We can work together!” He looks at her, her soft naked body slung limp over the tiny Swallow’s shoulder. Her arms hang nearly to the floor and her neck is so weak she cannot lift her head to see him. Her voice is faint but passionate as the young woman formerly known as the Clapper pleads for her soul.

“Just like me, huh?”

“You were there! I took down Brickhouse!” she claims.

“No.” he corrects. “I took down Brickhouse, after my minion took you down.”

“Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!” thinks Brickhouse through the coursing flood of near-orgasm that flowed from her pussy. It held her in a state of ecstasy without ever reaching climax, driving her nearer and nearer to insanity.

“It’s a trap!” her mind told her, again and again. “Yes! But why can’t I just stay in this trap forever!? So what if it’s a trap!? It’s wonderful and better than being free!” If she were free right now, she reasoned, she was sure she’d step right back into it and turn the switch on herself! She’d spend her life’s savings to buy one, bring it home, and spend the rest of her life suspended in it in her bedroom!

“NO! I’m a Guardian” she thinks, “…and it’s my duty to protect the city and its citizens! It’s not about me!” then, with Amazonian determination she wills herself to clarity.

In the real world, her deep green eyes sharpen into focus.

“I must say I’m impressed. Even in your current state, you deduced your surroundings and are trying to make a deal. With me?” the Toy Maker asks a frightened, naked young woman in front of her. Brickhouse recognizes her blue makeup and hair from the MalMart. She is kneeling on the floor in a plastic box.

The Toy Maker mocks her as he approaches. “Clever girl. And ballsy!”

“Yeah!” she responds, hopeful he may spare her. “Real clever! In fact, I’ll bet I’m worth more to you smart than as just another zombie, right?”

Swallow guides the girl’s feet into recesses within the Toy Box and lowers her gently into the saddle. Her soft legs fold beneath her, disappearing into the silky folds on either side.

“True.” He acknowledges. “I’ll tell you what. I’ll let you remain exactly who you are right now, and you’ll serve me unquestionably for the rest of your natural life.”

“Deal!” she says joyfully. “I promise! I will be your right hand woman! Your girl Friday! Your Top Gun and your Bottom Bitch! You’re the man!” She stops when the silky material of the box squeezes inward, pressing against her kneeling legs and holding her fast. She looks down at her legs and her naked mound pressed against the silky saddle. An array of tiny metal studs are arranged against her pussy along the saddle’s surface.

“I wasn’t asking you, my dear. I was telling you.”

She looks up in horror, fear rising in her throat.

“By the way, I love the tramp stamp.” He says and taps his PDA.

Suddenly, the fear is gone and the girl’s big brown eyes soften. Her blue eye shadow seems less severe as she begins to smile happily. Her blue lipstick is seductive to him as it parts to show her large, white, perfect teeth. Even her large, pointed nose looks cute to him as she gives herself to the machine. She looks up at him one last time, consciously smiles, and slumps forward into the box.

The soft material catches her and her body naturally slides into its contours. Her soft, shapely ass rises as the saddle tilts forward. Moments later the plastic dildo penetrates her and the high ceilings echo once more with the sounds of primal female orgasm.

“UUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Swallow turns and walks calmly to the back of the room. She glances at Blackbird and then climbs onto her pedestal. Standing next to her partner and mentor, she strikes a similar pose, looks off into the distance and freezes, a smile on her face.

“UUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The young girl groans in ecstasy and Toy Maker runs his finger tips down her spine. He admires the intricate yet simple black braid that decorates the small of her back. He let’s his fingers run down further, caressing the curve of her ass.

“You may be more valuable to me than you think, my dear.”

“UUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she replies, responding to the timed stimuli of the box, conditioning her with new beliefs and a new identity.

From her cage Brickhouse sees everything and shakes with rage. Her eyes narrow and her right hand clenches in a fist. Far away through her dream she hears a sharp snap and smells plastic and smoke. Her right hand palm is less numb and she feels the sharp edges of an erector set component crushed between her fingers.

Pushing downward she feels another connector, and just as it begins to vibrate she grabs it and crushes it to pieces as well.

Jessica looks back at the erector set and the sexy superheroine suspended inside. She sees the woman’s powerful hand reach down and slowly grab another connector within the lattice just as more parts twist and whirl around inside, reconnecting to fill in the gaps in the frame she creates by moving.

With a slow but firm grip she squeezes the connector below her hand and there is another quiet pop. Jessica bites her lip.

“Toy Maker!” she calls across the room. “I think my new toy is trying to escape!”

He turns back from the girl in the box as she learns something new.

“UUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Is she, now?” he asks, doubtfully as he turns and walks towards her. “She looks happy enough to me.”

“She broke some of the parts and smoke came out.” Says Jessica, visibly frightened. “Then her arm moved.”

“Yes.” He assures her, looking closely into the eyes of the drooling giantess. She stares past him into the distance. “She’s been doing that on and off the whole trip. She’s still struggling, I imagine. Still fighting the machine, in her mind, at her own slow speed.”

Brickhouse stares forward, mindlessly. Her eyes are vacant. Or so she wants Toy Maker to think. She lets a shudder of ecstasy rise in her moans to convince him of her helplessness, but it only reminds her that she is not really faking. She struggles to suppress the very real sensations that are flooding her mind and body at high volume.

Toy Maker turns back to Jessica. “Don’t worry, my dear. She can’t escape. The erector set is smart. Anytime she gets close to getting loose, the cage will simply follow her.” He looks at a dribble of saliva that hangs from the dazed Guardian’s lower lip. “Besides, she’s in no condition to be a threat to anyone. I promise you.”

He walks back to the girl in the box and Jessica follows him.

“She’s nothing special.” He says, judgmentally assessing the naked young woman who kneels before him. “Not particularly beautiful. Not a very tight body. In fact, a little soft for a super, don’t you think? Kinda hippy, if you know what I mean.”

“UUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Although I must admit I find her natural curves sexy as hell.” He walks around the box, his hand on his chin as he considers his unexpected catch.

Brickhouse decides it is safe to continue freeing herself so she reaches down several inches with her right hand and feels for the next connector in her path. One by one she rips and crushes the parts, each one harder than the last as she slowly expends her limited strength.

Finally she reaches the array of transducers that are pressed against her vulva. Even through her costume’s thick padding their ultrasonic attack was devastating. They were transmitting 10,000 Watts of pure sexual heat directly to her clit and she had to kill the signal before she completely lost her mind.

With a sudden burst of energy she reaches down and grasps at the erector set parts between her legs. Ripping and crushing them in a single sweep she clears a space between her legs and the pleasure stops.

She takes several deep breathes and tries to clear her mind. Her body still sings with ultrasonic joy but at least the white hot stream of sexual stimulation had stopped and for the first time in nearly an hour she thinks clearly.

Between her still trembling legs she feels several connectors start to twirl into place, reforming between her mighty thighs. Before they can assemble she squeezes her titanic legs together fast and hard, crushing the tiny toy parts between her taut muscles and exerting the last of her energy reserves. Panting and exhausted she hangs there and closes her eyes, trying to gather her strength for her escape.

Suspended upright in the pleasure trap her body seems to float vertically, tilted only slightly forward as evidenced by her hair as it falls in front of her eyes. Her chin rests on a network of thin metal bars while round metal connectors massage her cheeks. Her left arm is tucked close to her chest, her hand still covering her firm but massive left breast.

Her right arm is down at her side, her hand flattened to cover the front of her groin. Connectors press against the back of her hand trying to reconnect with her sex. Her legs are closed tightly to the knee, preventing any new formations between them. Her calves are splayed awkwardly to the sides forcing her boot toes to point in slightly.

“UUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“I like her look. And I like her sass.” He concludes, looking down at the bare back and buttocks of the girl in the plastic box. He runs his fingers around the tattoo again. “And her ass.” Jess looks at him and smiles. “I think we’ll play with this one a lot.”

POP! POP!! Fizz!!! Snap!

Jessica turns around and sees that Brickhouse has moved her hand further downward and is covering her groin. She hurries to Toy Maker and pulls on his sleeve insistently. “Toy Maker! She’s doing it again!”

“It’s OK, Jess! She can’t get out.” He tells her, but she remains cowering beside him, afraid of the hulking woman.

“UUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Here, I’ll show you.” He closes the toy box lid and walks back over to the massive erector set frame to look at superheroine slumped within. Her eyes are the same, it seems to him, but her right hand now covers the front of her pubic area and her legs are closed tightly together to the knee. Her calves are bent sharply outward, her boots pointed slightly inward.

“Well, well.” He concedes. “She figured out a way to block the machine from stimulating her, for the most part.” He stands in front of her face and looks her in the eye, knowing she is more conscious now than she lets on. “Beauty, Brawn AND Brains! I’m impressed! But it won’t help. And not just because the machine is more than fast enough to catch you on your best day. Not only because the Ultratoy is irresistible to any woman. Or even because you simply don’t have the will power to resist my toy’s siren call.”

“No, you will lose, my dear, because of young Jessica here.” He announces, giving his loving playmate all the credit. She bows formally in her skimpy white lace. He pulls his PDA from his pocket and taps a few commands.

“Not only was it she who noticed your pathetic attempt to escape…” he begins as the erector set whirls back to life. “But as her reward for paying attention, she will be the one that carries out your final enslavement.”

Connections in front of Brickhouse’s chest and face disconnect and move aside, letting her heavy torso fall forwards, inch by inch. Behind her new connections form, preventing her from standing upright again even if she had the strength to do so.

In front of her legs the same rearrangement occurs, slowly lifting her long, muscular thighs upward. Over many long seconds the frame reconfigures itself, clicking and whirring and snapping around Brickhouse’s exhausted body, lowering her upper body to be nearly horizontal while raising her legs up, pulling them out straight and tight before her. Her feet come together and her tight ass is pushed backward until she is bent like the number 7. Once more her pussy is exposed, her right hand now sits useless in her lap.

She pulls her hand outward as fast as she can manage and starts to reach back, frantic to crush any transducers that will try to press against her snatch from behind. Before she can make any progress the frame grabs her wrist and pushes her arm quickly out to the side, giving her little time or leverage to pull back. Behind her she feels her exposed rear sticking out at an obscene angle. She whimpers involuntarily.

Toy Maker walks around to the back of the erector set and admires the fallen Guardian’s athletic behind, covered in tight red fabric. Her body bent forward, her legs stretched straight out, the redhead’s rippling round ass protrudes nearly a foot outside of the frame, exposed to the room.

He hands Jessica a shining metal vibrator and gestures to her new toy.

While she focuses on wrestling with the erector set for control of her right hand, Brickhouse fails to feel Jessica’s gentle fingers slide up the fabric of her costumed ass cheek and to her waistline. Suddenly she feels cold air on her butt and newly exposed pussy as the playmate pulls her tight red leggings over her round ass and down to the middle of her thighs.

Her green eyes flash with a renewed sense of urgency but it is too late. Without warning Jessica presses the humming toy against the redhead’s already wet pussy lips and she groans, a deep, long, low growl. Her body shakes in the tight cage and her right hand opens involuntarily, fingers reaching out and twitching, then falling limp. Her legs twitch and spasm, locked together straight as boards in front of her unseeing eyes.

“You’re MY Guardian, now!” Jessica tells her, playfully running the shaft up and down along the defeated superwoman’s clit. “You’ll protect me, and help me carry heavy stuff, and play with me whenever I want.”

The young blonde licks her lips and begins to play in earnest.

Brickhouse stares forward, mindlessly. Her eyes are vacant. Only now she does not pretend. Her continuous groans get louder and faster as Jessica begins to slide the vibrator in and out of her sopping wet hole, telling her all the games they would play together.