The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Triumph of the Toy Maker

Chapter Four - Red Light! Green Light!

The Toy Maker decides to take a break from capturing Guardians and sets his sights on an old obsession of his: the beautiful evil genius and international terrorist known as Red Light. He sends Blackbird and Brickhouse undercover to Moone Labs where they find her employed as a mild mannered lab technician.

Meanwhile back in his playroom the Toy Maker discovers that Chloe, aka the Clapper, has a hidden talent.

* * *

Laying prone on her belly and lost in lust, the woman who until recently called herself the Clapper nestles happily between the Toy Maker’s naked legs. She sucks his cock with deep, passionate abandon, apparently oblivious to the five other people in the room.

For several seconds Chloe Madea holds His cock deep in her throat, savoring its taste and luxuriating in the feel of her Maker’s shaft against the inside of her mouth. Behind her tongue she feels the bulge of His head pushing against her tonsils. With her eyes still closed she slowly, sensuously pulls her head back and runs her tongue along the underside of his member, sucking her cheeks in tightly to feel the veins and ridges as it slides out of her mouth and over her lips.

With a smack her lips close and she opens her sleepy eyes to stare at its wet, wonderful length. She admires its size, and its shape. But most of all she loves how it tastes and feels inside her mouth.

She had sucked a lot of cock in her short life, and she generally liked doing it, but the joy she got simply from making love to the Toy Maker with her mouth was better than any orgasm she had ever had before yesterday. She flattens her soft, pink tongue against the underside of his member and runs it slowly down to the base where she lovingly licks his balls.

With each act of pleasing her Maker her body flushes with the memory of the Toy Box, it’s ultrasonic pleasure washing over and through her in her mind again and again. It is a memory seared into the reward pathways of her brain and permanently associated with pleasing Him. With every act of service she learns to love him more.

He luxuriates on satin sheets, leaning back against a giant pile of pillows in the middle of a huge round bed twenty feet in diameter. The bed sits centered against the west wall of the massive playroom, now dark except for the nightlight in the play area nearly sixty feet away.

At the edge of the bed, officer Barbie stands at attention in a dark blue police uniform. She wears a leather belt complete with handcuffs, a semi-automatic pistol, mace and a baton. Her long blonde hair is tied neatly in a bun beneath her pointed blue hat. Her alert blue eyes stare straight ahead into the darkness towards the double doors.

His beautiful playmate Jessica lays next to Him in His loving embrace. His right hand pulls her close and caresses her shoulder. Her head lays on His shoulder and she leans back to kiss Him.

Between her naked legs the young woman formerly known as Swallow lays prone on her belly mirroring Chloe. Her long, luxurious black hair flows down between her naked shoulders and almost down to her tiny, taut behind, pooling instead in the small of her back and spilling over sideways down her thin waist.

Her athletic gymnast’s legs kick playfully as she laps at Jessica’s snatch like a hungry kitten. She nuzzles her bird nose into the young blonde’s neatly trimmed bush, her tiny pink tongue flicking gently against her clit. Her big brown eyes are closed and she is silent, content to lose herself in pleasing her mistress.

Curled up against Jessica on her right, young Annie hungrily suckles at one sumptuous tit. She is equally lost in pleasing the Toy Maker’s anointed playmate. Her hand runs back and forth across Jessica’s belly in a circle and she teases her erect nipple with just the slightest bit of teeth. Her tousseled red hair and doll-like make up are the only remaining signs of her Raggedy dollness, her lithe naked form now all woman as she sensuously rubs and squirms against her Maker’s playmate.

On the Toy Maker’s left arm Wendy Wind-Up lays on her side, her head on His shoulder and her left arm caressing His chest as she watches Chloe felate Him. Her eyes are transfixed on the strange young brunette, blue streaks in her short black hair. She stares rapt as dark blue lips suck slowly up and down his engorged cock.

Wendy grinds her hips against His leg unconsciously, rubbing her white nylons against him. They are thigh highs, held up by a white lace garter belt, and no panties. A lacy white bra barely restrains her huge DD tits. A large wind-up key protrudes from the middle of the bra strap on her back, spinning slowly with a quiet clockwork click click click.

She wears more feminine make-up than before, her exotic Asian features now accentuated by long false eye lashes, dark green eye shadow and bright red lipstick. The Toy Maker runs his fingers through her silky black hair and she licks her lips. She thinks about joining Chloe.

Jessica looks over at the new Toy between her Maker’s legs and thinks the same thing. She licks her lips. But then she is reminded of her other favorite toy, Swallow, and her talented tongue.

“You are really quite good at this.” Says the Toy Maker sincerely.

Without changing her rhythm Chloe smiles, pulls the tip of his member from between her lips and says “Thank you, Toy Maker. I love sucking your cock.” Then glides her tongue down the underside of his shaft to disappear between his legs.

“Well, it shows…” he says, trailing off before finishing. She flicks her tongue across his sack and plays with his balls. He closes his eyes and leans back, enjoying the skills of this experienced young woman. “She may be even better than you, Swallow. …and that’s saying something.”

“Thank you, Toy Maker.” Says Chloe from the bottom of her heart. Her body flushes all over and she smiles.

“Thank you, Toy Maker” adds Swallow from between Jessica’s legs. She smiles as a similar wave of appreciation washes over her, a sensory echo of the Toy Box that rewards her for pleasing her Maker.

“Swallow is pretty good at playing Dolls, too!” adds Jessica. She looks down at the tiny brunette kissing and licking her pussy and runs her hand through her hair. “I think she’s done this before!”

Toy Maker looks over at Swallow and flashes a wry smile. “What about that, young Swallow? Have you ever experienced Sapphic love before my Lady Jessica? Perhaps with your fine feathered partner?”

Swallow opens her eyes dreamily and looks up at Him. Her thin lips smile in fond remembrance. “No.” she says finally. “But I thought about it a lot.”

“Did she not return your affections?” he asks her playfully. “Is she too straight?”

“Yes.” answers Swallow, then confused. “At least, I think she is.” Then she thinks about it. “Actually, I don’t think she’s anything. She’s so focused on being Blackbird that she never gets time to be a woman…at all.”

“But you. You like girls?”

“No, not really.” She says as she circles Jessica’s clit with the tip of her tongue, oblivious to the irony. “I like guys a lot. I guess I just always loved her. She’s my girl crush. Like that really cool best friend that you look up to.”

“A best friend you wanted to fuck.” He corrects her.

Swallow hesitates, then nods her head slowly. “Yes.” She says dreamily.

“Interesting.” He says. “How about you, Chloe? Or should I call you Clapper?” he asks the odd brunette busily deep throating him. “You obviously like cock. Do you like girls, too?”

Her brow furrows into a clear no and she shakes her head slightly as she pulls his dick from her mouth. “No, Toy Maker. I tried that in high school but it wasn’t my thing.” She takes a quick slurp from the tip of his member and adds enigmatically “That’s why they wouldn’t let me into the Hair Club for Women.” before descending upon him again, taking him deep in her throat.

“Excuse me!?” he exclaims, lifting his head and laughing in surprise. “The who?”

Swallow answers before the Clapper can pull his dick from her mouth again.

“The Hair Club for Women.” She looks up seriously from between Jessica’s luscious legs.

“Don’t let the name fool you. They’re a vicious bunch of killers for hire, like the evil A-Team. Barbara and I took them on a few times before. They’re tough. Only four girls, but they’re a one van crime spree and lately eighty percent of Big Wig’s muscle uptown.”

“And they’re all lesbians?” asks the Toy Maker.

“Every last one.” Adds Chloe. “They don’t trust men and they don’t trust women who do.”

“What’s with the goofy name?” he asks.

“Yeah. They all have an extreme hair style and name to match. Die Job, Tease, Mousy Brown, Bangs.” Explains Swallow.

“Fuck Bangs!” shouts Chloe, suddenly looking up from Toy Maker’s erection with anger in her eyes. “I should have been Bangs! I can level a building with my bare hands!” She clenches her fists in frustration and rage. “What has she got? Big guns??!! Ooooohh, look at me! I can pull a trigger!!! Anyone can do THAT, Bitch!!”

Toy Maker smiles at the adorable, angry moppet between his legs. Even as mad as she was, she was oddly cute with her big nose and giant teeth. Her big brown eyes were full of fire and it made him want to bang the crap out of her even more. Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door.

“Come!”

That was a mistake.

He knew it as soon as he heard the word coming out of his mouth.

Instantly the high ceilings echoed with the moans and screams of five women in ecstasy. They writhed on the bed, their bodies wracked with the memory of hundreds of forced orgasms layered one on top of another. They came where they lay. They gushed and twitched and spasmed in his arms and on his belly. Chloe did her best to continue pleasuring Him as she came but it was all she could do to keep her eyes focused on his manhood as she shook with orgasm.

Officer Barbie stood stoic before them, her assigned guard duty freeing her of the subconscious trigger that incapacitated her fellow toys on the bed. Similarly the two women who opened the door and strode in professionally did not feel the powerful orgasms. In their dark suits and sunglasses, they were obviously playing cops and robbers like Barbie, only from their dress and manner they were detectives or FBI field agents of some sort.

“Ahhh, agents Briggs and Meyers.” The Toy Maker greets the two women. “I see you’re ready to leave on your assignment. Do you have your papers?”

In matching dark suits, the women formerly known as Blackbird and Brickhouse are the picture of professional law enforcement. They walk to the edge of the bed next to uniform Barbie and reach into their breast pockets to produce identical folding badges, complete with official federal seals and photo IDs.

“Very good. I take it you two have played cops before.”

Blackbird offers eagerly “In my real life identity as Barbara Norton I am a detective with the Ridgemont City Police special gangs task force. I’ve worn a uniform my whole career.”

“I would have guessed that.” He acknowledges.

“I’m a cop, too,” Confirms Brickhouse “but I never wore a uniform or fired a gun. I’m more comfortable with a desk job. I’m a lab technician in forensics. I mostly run DNA and metallurgical tests on evidence.”

“Really?” asks Toy Maker, surprised. “You don’t want to be in the middle of the action?”

“I’m in the action plenty as Brickhouse. When I’m Tanya Richards I want to disappear and watch from the sidelines. I even wear a fat suit and a glasses. I put on make-up to look like bad acne. I work the night shift, people tend to leave me alone.”

“I can imagine.” He answers. “You understand who you’re after and what she’s capable of?”

“Yes, Toy Maker.” Answers Blackbird with confidence. “I’ve dealt with Red Light before. She leveled Vilene’s Basement and a Cinnabun before I took her down last year, but I did. I’ve done it before, I can do it again.”

“I’m sure we can handle it, Toy Maker.” Assures Brickhouse.

Chloe blinks twice and focuses her eyes. Her head lays sideways on His inner thigh. She slowly moves forward, her lips parted and hungry. She finds the head of his cock and takes it in her mouth. She sucks him deep inside in one smooth motion and he gasps.

“Ahhh! I’m sure you can, Agents.” He smiles. “Now, go get me my scientist!”

“Yes, Toy Maker!” they respond in near unison and pivot to walk briskly out the double doors.

“Now, where were we?” he asks rhetorically of his harem.

“Oh, right.” He continues, looking down at Chloe hard at work. “You were showing me how much you loved doing that.” He lays his head back and sighs loudly. The other girls begin to recover and turn to him to help Chloe pleasure their Maker.

“I’ll tell you what. Why don’t we have a contest to see who’s better.” He challenges the group. “Chloe, why don’t you start. Show me your best move.”

“Yes Toy Maker.” She manages between gulps and shifts her position.

She pulls herself up to her knees and kneels forward between his legs, her arms straight out on either side of his hips. Slowly, steadily, she begins to slide up and down his rock hard shaft like an oil derrick. All the way down and all the way up, slow and steady she milks him with her tight, hungry lips.

“This is wonderful!” he thinks. “I’ve had better, but not much! She’s amazing!” then, without a word Chloe cups his balls in her right hand and begins to massage them gently.

The sensation is quite pleasant at first, and then quite pleasurable. Before he realizes it the feeling of her fingers gently playing with his balls becomes even more pleasurable than the feeling of her mouth on his shaft. He feels every stroke of her fingers on his skin.

Every light touch against his scrotum is like heaven itself.

He just starts to consciously recognize the sensation of his own ultrasonic harmonics and their seductive touch when her fingers leave his ball sack and wrap firmly around the base of his shaft. He opens his eyes wide in fear and tries to speak but the words remain stuck inside his head, his nerves unwilling or unable to send the signals to his throat to make the sounds.

“It’s …..not ….possible!” he thinks through a mixture of panic and pleasure. “She’s using ….her bare…hands!” His face is frozen in a mask of surprise and joy while his body twitches beneath her firm grip. With her mouth still locked tightly on his cock, she slides her right hand slowly up and down his shaft, pumping him steadily with her fist.

She leans back slightly and shifts her weight, freeing her other hand and pulling his dick out of her mouth just enough so that her lips kiss the tip. She continues to suckle hungrily on his head with her eyes closed, her two hands now moving steadily up and down his shaft in unison.

The sensation was more than he could have imagined. He felt like he would black out at any moment, his mind flashing in and out of consciousness in time with her rhythm. With each stroke the blood rush filled his head and washed away his thoughts. She pumped him and he felt his essence sloshing back and forth inside his body, and he was happily, helplessly tossed in its waves. She was pulling his very soul up and out of his body by the root, drawing him into her with her bare hands with every firm, powerful pull.

She held him in her hands and he wanted nothing more than to be Hers.

The other Toys watch in awe as their Maker shakes in constant near-orgasm. His smile is one of infinite happiness and his eyes are distant, staring lovingly at Chloe. His body rocks and twitches in time with her hands.

They all smile at Him and blush as synthetic sympathetic joy sweeps over them, their indirect reward for His obvious pleasure.

Chloe continues to suckle on the tip of his now rock hard cock. It is more engorged now than at any time in his life. Thicker, longer and harder than ever, it is now a monster in her hands. Her tiny, feminine fingers can no longer close around his shaft. Her hands move together slowly, rhythmically up and down, her fingers interlaced and her thumbs barely meeting.

She continues to concentrate, her palms and fingers emitting the soft glow she first learned to make in high school while masturbating. Just before she discovered boys.

The first boy she did this to offered to marry her on the spot. In fact, every guy since then has pledged his eternal love to her after she did it. Sometimes she used it to get what she wanted, but she usually hated doing it. Men were so easy, she once thought. One good blow job and they’re your slaves forever.

But now she was His slave and happy to be so. She only wanted to please the Toy Maker, and he asked her for her best move. This was her best move, and she would give him the best orgasm of his life!

For nearly fifteen minutes she worked his cock, suckling on the tip and steadily pumping the shaft. For as much pleasure as she was giving the Toy Maker, the natural ultrasonic field that lit up his pleasure neurons like a Christmas tree was also preventing him from coming. So while he felt like he had already come a thousand times in his mind his balls were still aching for release.

Every now and then she would stop from sucking and look up at him while she continued to pump his shaft.

“Such a big cock you have!” she said in worship of Him. “It’s so strong and hard! So powerful!” she stroked him as she praised his virility, his unconscious mind helplessly soaking up her suggestions. “You’re more man than any one woman can handle! You’re the King!”

Finally, in a moment of sudden lucidity the Toy Maker managed to stammer out a single word.

“S…S…SSSS..SSSSSTTOP!”

Instantly Chloe stops in mid stroke, her lips still locked around the tip of his cock. Without warning and without the inhibiting effects of her ultrasonic stimulation, he came hard, pumping spurt after spurt of hot cum into her waiting mouth. His balls feel like they are being sucked dry with each pump, his ejaculation almost as painful as it is satisfying.

She sucks Him down hungrily but does not milk Him, her hands still frozen around His shaft exactly as He commanded. Pulse after convulsing pulse sends more semen into her waiting mouth and she swallows every ounce.

After nearly a solid minute of coming his head falls back onto the pillow. He finishes releasing himself completely into her and she suckles the last drops. He collapses, every nerve spent and every need satisfied.

“How did...” she starts to ask before he yells angrily.

“SILENCE!!!”

All six women freeze where they are and look to him with absolute obedience. No one moves or speaks but the Toy Maker.

“Chloe! You will not speak again until I give you permission.” He commands. “Get off of the bed.”

She crawls to the edge of the large bed and steps barefoot onto the carpeted floor.

“Officer Barbie, arrest Chloe and take her to the Toy Box for reprogramming. Chloe, you will not resist.”

The tall blonde removes a shiny set of handcuffs from her belt and takes the shorter naked woman into custody.

Chloe appears scared and sad as she tries to understand what she did wrong. She was only trying to please her Maker. Maybe this was some sort of game, she thinks as the uniformed girl leads her into the dark towards the Toy Box. She liked handcuffs. Maybe the Toy Maker does, too!

Meanwhile, in the lavish bed the Toy Maker can barely lift his head from his pillow. His whole body feels like lead. He turns to the side and waves a tired hand towards the corner of the bed.

“Jess…my phone.”

Jessica scrambles to the end table to retrieve her master’s PDA. She hands it to him and he furiously taps the screen with fatigued hands. Soon several video images appear of the room from cameras near the ceiling. He slides his hand sideways to run backward through the video.

Confused and eager to please Him, the four female Toys still in bed sit up and watch His face intently. His brow furrows as he watches himself shake under Chloe’s ultra-hand job on the tiny screen. He turns up the volume and listens with concern.

“So big!” she says on the recording. “So hard! I love your cock!” With each word he trembles, a sensory memory of her fingers moving up and down his shaft that ripples across his body and leaves him happy. He knows she’s right. “So powerful!” she says from tiny speakers. Her words are the Truth and he feels it deep down.

“She’s right.” He says with confidence. “The girl is right.” In his heart he knows he is big. He knows he is virile and manly and powerful! He looks down at the huge erection forming again between his legs and nods his head in agreement.

“I AM the King!” he exclaims and the girls all smile again, relieved. Jessica wraps her arms around his neck and kisses Him while the other three descend on his cock like hungry cats.

Across the room in the darkness, officer Barbie opens the plastic lid and Chloe steps carefully into the ‘Box. She looks back over her shoulder at the newly invigorated party on the bed and sighs. Then she feels the blonde girl’s gloved hand on her naked shoulder gently pushing her down. She squats down in the box and her thighs straddle the silky saddle. Her hands still cuffed behind her back, she waits.

She doesn’t wait long. After a moment the material presses against her legs, holding her firmly in place, and she leans forward in anticipation of the sequence. Soon she is lost to the world, her body collapsing into the smooth fabric. Soft sounds of gentle ecstasy fill the air.

The Toy Maker is interrupted by the chirping of his PDA. He pulls himself from Jessica’s embrace and leans over to check it. Undeterred she joins the other Toys busy licking and sucking his now monster member. At ten inches long and twice its previous girth there was no problem sharing. Two girls could lick his shaft at once while one sucked the head and the other his balls. The new Him was indeed more than enough for one girl.

The girls make it difficult to concentrate but that alert tells him that Chloe is in the ‘Box and the reinforcement program has begun. She was a potentially serious threat that needed to be addressed right now. He taps the screen and brings up the Toy Box dashboard. He taps again and stops the current program, holding her in an orgasmic limbo while he edits her script.

“Nice move, little girl!” he mutters to himself as he adds new safe guards to her programming. “That is a neat little trick….which I like very much…maybe too much…so you won’t use it on ME again…” His eyes shut momentarily as Swallow takes his entire 10 inches deep into her throat and holds it for a breath. She moans and slowly slides her lips back up his length.

“Oh, no! You’re MY toy!” he says after recovering, then taps away again in anger. “And don’t you EVER forget it!” He taps one last tap and a new program is sent wirelessly across the room.

The curvy young brunette kneeling naked in the Box begins to groan loudly. It is a deep, guttural growl that resonates across the vast room. Her spine arches and her arms flinch behind her back. The tattoo above her ass twitches as muscles spasm beneath smooth skin.

Officer Barbie glances down at her, then returns her attention to the double doors, an ever vigilant guard.

“There.” The Toy Maker says with closure “That should do it.” He casually tosses his phone aside and turns his attention back to the girl pile between his legs. Not-so-raggedy Anne looks up at him between licks and smiles. He slides his hand behind her head and grabs a handful of wild red hair, pulling her closer and kissing her hard.

He rolls over onto the nubile redhead and the other girls scatter, then gather round again eager to watch. In one swift move he lifts her legs and mounts her missionary style, plunging his huge new cock into her tiny young snatch. At first she yelps in surprise and pain, but soon her screams are of lust and abandon. Her arms fall limp to her sides and her head lolls back and forth as he pounds her relentlessly.

With new found vigor he fucks her like an animal, driving deep and hard into her, slamming her clit hard with each thrust. For fifteen minutes he fucks her like a pile driver. After her fourth orgasm she finds herself turned face down on silken sheets, her ass pulled high and her shoulders pressed against the mattress. Her hair is a red mop covering her slack, exhausted face. Her mouth hangs open and her eyes are distant. Her moans of passion become pleas and gasps as he continues to fuck her from behind.

He pulls out of her still rock hard and thick as ever, and she slumps over to the side, impossibly satisfied. Her eyes are glazed over, an ear to ear smile across her young freckled face. He takes three deep breaths, shakes his head to clear his thoughts, and turns around to see Wendy, Swallow and Jessica kneeling on the bed beside him watching.

The three Toys stare longingly at his member. Their eyes follow it as he turns and moves, swaying temptingly before them like a hypnotic snake. They are charmed. Swallow leans back and unconsciously parts her legs for him, her eyes never leaving His throbbing cock. Jessica bites her lower lip seductively at it. Wendy simply shudders and sighs.

“So. Who’s next?” he asks.

* * *

“Me?” asks the plain but pretty Asian girl looking up over thick, black framed glasses. “They want to see me? Why?” She wears a generic white lab coat to cover her plain beige clothing. Her long silky hair is pinned up in a bun and her thick glasses all help disguise her beauty. A badge declaring her current identity hangs from her coat pocket.

Vanesh was already walking away from her cube when she asked the question. He turns around in the doorway and glances back before leaving the lab. “Who knows? It’s Human Resources. Maybe you have to re-do the paperwork for your dental plan or something. More likely, its just another random drug test.”

“I just had one last month!” she pleads as she gets up. She grabs a large purse from beneath her desk and slings it over her shoulder.

“That’s why they’re called random, Sue.” He answers as he walks down the hall to his own office. “Enforced sobriety is just one of the hidden costs of government contracts.”

“Fascists!” She says sarcastically as she makes her way to the elevator, her purse tucked close under her arm.

“Homeland Security?” whispers the older, heavyset woman crouching behind a nearby filing cabinet. She looks around to see if anyone is watching them, but no one really cares. She leans in closer to her friend Emma, the receptionist for the HR department. “Are you sure?”

They both steal a conspiratorial glance around the cabinet at the two women in dark suits standing just down the hall.

The shorter of the two is an elegant but stern looking black woman in her mid-forties. She wears a black pant suit with a crisp white button down blouse and a short, almost masculine haircut. She wears a long black trench coat that swishes around her shiny black boots as she paces back and forth.

The other is an intimidating woman who stands six foot four if she was an inch. Other than her height she reminds Emma of agent Skully from the X-Files or that tough woman from Law & Order SVU. Her face is handsome yet feminine, and her hair is simple, short and dark red. She wears a tight black turtleneck under her dark green suit jacket, unsuccessfully trying to conceal her large but shapely tits.

They talk quietly to each other as they casually watch the entrance to the office.

“They got here about twenty minutes ago, went right into Linda Mahoney’s office and shut the door. Five minutes later she comes out and has me call Susie Chen in calibration and have her come up right away.” She glances around and whispers dramatically “And I’m not allowed to say why!”

“Why?” asks Julie, rapt.

She takes one more paranoid look around and whispers louder than she meant to “I think she’s a Chinese spy!”

“Whhhuuuuhhhhhh!!!” inhales Julie in a panic. She looks up to see Ms. Chen, the topic of their conversation walking towards them. Julie’s eyes open wide in fear and she stammers obviously “I…I…um….I’ve gotta go….do something.” She looks desperately down at Emma. “Bye!”

Emma looks nervous, then turns to the pretty young technician and forces a crocodile smile. “Hi. What can I do for you?”

“Hi, I’m Sue Chen. They told me to come up to HR?” She looks around cautiously, reading a strange fear and interest from the receptionist and her friend. “They didn’t say why.”

“Oh, I see.” Emma tries to act calm but falls short. “Have a seat in that conference room over there and someone will be right with you.”

Ms. Chen’s apprehension grows as she looks around the office. Something is off. She walks towards the small room across the hall clutching her baggy leather purse under her arm.

Emma waits until the door closes then turns to look frantically for the two agents, now walking steadily towards their target. She almost shakes with excitement. “Oh, it’s just like on TV!”

Susan Chen just starts to sit when the door opens behind her. With her purse still held close, she looks up and sees two intense and obviously official women enter. She feels like she knows the shorter one from somewhere but can’t put her finger on it. Something about her posture…the way she carries herself….is familiar.

“Sue Chen?” asks the taller one in a friendly voice. She extends her hand to shake as she enters the tiny room. “I’m special agent Meyers, this is special agent Briggs.” The tall yet slight Asian woman leans over the table to shake her hand and nods.

"Nice to meet you. I’m Sue Chen.”

“Susan Jill Chen, born 1971 in Oakland, California?” asks her dark skinned partner for clarification as she closes the door behind her. The redheaded Amazon does not release her grip and Ms. Chen begins to look concerned.

“Yes. What’s going on?” She looks up at Brickhouse with anger. “You can let go of me, now.”

“Susan Chen, aka Han Seo Young?” continues Blackbird in a professional tone.

She struggles harder and looks at the black woman with concern. “Wait. There’s been a mistake.” Her left hand reaches deep into her purse as she wrestles with the brute who holds her right hand like a vice.

“aka Han Seo Li…” She continues methodically. Brickhouse reaches behind her hip and produces a pair of hand cuffs. She slaps one end around Susan’s right wrist.

“Wait! Stop!” she pleads.

“aka Pungyen Chi Chi…“

“STOP!”

“aka Red Light, you are under arrest for violations of the Patriot Act.”

“I SAID STOP!”

Bringing her left arm up in front of her, she swings her purse up across the space between her and the hulking agent. There is a snap of red light and the hand cuff chain is cut in two. Brickhouse looks down at the single cuff in her hand and then looks up at the woman before her.

“Red Light means STOP!!!” she shouts, lifting her left hand and the purse to the red Guardian’s chest. For a millisecond the air is filled with a searing red light and the smell of burning leather and yarn. Then the concussion wave rips through the bottom of the bag and it explodes, sending the nigh-invulnerable giantess flying backward through the sheetrock wall and into the room beyond.

Red Light turns quickly to face Blackbird, her left arm extended like a rifle, the smoldering remains of her purse still covering her hand like a frayed glove. The Toy currently playing federal agent Briggs lowers her center of gravity, striking a ready stance with both legs wide and her right hand braced on the floor. Her long trench coat falls across her back and drapes to the floor like a cape. She locks eyes intensely with the Korean scientist.

“Blackbird!” she says in recognition. “I KNEW it was you!”

There is a momentary whining sound at the edge of hearing, like the flash of a disposable camera, and the former heroine dodges out of the way just as another burst of searing red light punches a hole through the wall behind her.

Red Light pulls the purse from her left hand and begins to feel around in it with her right hand. On her left hand the sleek fingerless glove whines again, its sound getting louder by the moment. She flexes her fingers and points it at the desk where she knows her prey is hiding.

She lifts her palm and another lightning bolt of red light explodes across the room. The desk is nearly vaporized and charred papers fill the air.

From her right she sees motion and turns just in time to see Blackbird leap from behind an overturned table and hurl two of her notorious BirdWings. With the reflexes of a trained martial artist Red Light pulls her right hand from the purse at the last second and fires both gloves at the incoming missiles.

Snap! Snap! Both metal boomerangs are smacked back, struck in midair by beams of coherent red light. She clenches her tiny fists, changing settings on the gloves, and immediately fires back at the Guardian of the Night.

This time a set of sizzling continuous beams slice through the sheetrock walls and cut steel girders and furniture in half. She strafes the wall where she saw her prey disappear, then turns and rakes another following movement. She sees the heroine’s black cape move to her right and again turns frantically to cut her in two.

With her arms apart, Red Light flanks Blackbird, trapping her against a wall with nowhere to jump or hide. She brings the beams together, converging on her quickly. Suddenly, Blackbird kneels low and pulls her coat over her head and around her body.

As the beams play across her a kaleidoscope of red daggers dances across the room. Tiny mirrors woven into Blackbird’s coat reflect the deadly beams, sending them scattered outward and back towards their source.

“Ahhhhh!!!!”

Red Light feels the first cuts of her own beams as they play across her limbs. Searing burns on her arms and legs make her stop immediately and raise her arms to protect her face.

The stunned Korean just begins to recover and look up when she sees Blackbird emerging from her protected pose. They glare at one another like modern day Samurai. Red Light clenches her delicate fists again and the air fills with the whine of both gloves spinning up.

Suddenly she hears a sound to her left. She turns just in time to see a desk coming at her. Then darkness.

“Wow.” Says Blackbird, surprised. “Nice shot.”

“Thanks.” Says Brickhouse, emerging from the crumbling wall. “I told you I prefer a desk job.”

“Yeah.” Agrees her partner with sarcasm. “Some people just aren’t cut out for field work.” She walks over to the unconscious woman and lifts the desk off of her, tossing it to the side. “I sure hope you didn’t kill her. Toy Maker wants her alive, you know.”

“Oh, she’ll be fine.” Assures the redhead. “It was a small desk.”

“Right. Speaking of which, would you take a look at how small THESE are!” Blackbird exclaims, pulling one laser glove off of the beautiful scientist. “Self-contained. No obvious external power source. One HELL of a wallop!”

“You’re telling me!” agrees Brickhouse. “Good thing I’m practically invulnerable! I can see now why you suggested I put the cuffs on her.”

“I thought she might get bitchy.” Explains Blackbird, putting her own uncut hand cuffs on the unconscious miss Li. “Tactics 101 : When going up against serious firepower, send in the tanks.”

“Tanks!” says Brickhouse, offended. “That’s what you think of me? I’m a tank???”

“Girl, you hit her with a desk.” They stand up and lift the handcuffed and unconscious scientists to her feet between them.

“So? That doesn’t mean I don’t have a feminine side!”

“Oh, I can SEE your feminine side!” laughs Blackbird, pointing to her partner’s chest. The entire front of her sweater was gone. Her perfect, massive double-D chest was exposed to the world, visible through a smoldering hole surrounded by singed yarn and smoking bits of bra strap.

“You might want to button up your jacket before we leave.” She giggles as the redhead tries to button her suit jacket closed with little success.

They open the door and step out into the office again. Dozens of people stand around gaping at them, shocked by the recent violence. Gaping holes cut in the walls still burn with tiny flames, and pieces of neatly cut furniture are scattered about. Blackbird produces a badge fold from her jacket.

“It’s OK, folks. I’m agent Briggs. This is agent Meyers. We’re with Homeland Security. Everything’s under control!” The office workers do not seem convinced as the women make their way to the elevator with their subdued prisoner.

She hands out business cards to several people along the way. “This is our regional office. Please call them and someone will explain everything. Also, they’ll take care of the damages.”

“Yeah.” Says Brickhouse meekly. “Sorry about that. My bad.”

“Thank you again for your cooperation.” Concludes the formerly feathered heroine as the elevator doors open. “You’re all great Americans! Keep up the good work!”

The elevator doors close again and the office is silent except for a lone phone that rings somewhere in the background. No one moves to get it. A dozen people just stare incredulous at the elevators and wonder what just happened.

The two mock agents are just pulling out of visitor parking with their prisoner when she begins to wake up. Handcuffed and groggy she sits up in the back seat of the official-looking sedan and looks around, considering her predicament.

“Hmmmm. You must be Brickhouse.” She states, not expecting an answer.

The Red Guardian turns from the passenger seat and looks back at her. “Wow. She IS smart! What gave me away? Was it the hair?” she fondles her shoulder length red locks and smiles.

“Maybe it’s the fact that your sternum isn’t a smoking hole.” Offers Blackbird, turning slightly from the driver’s seat.

“Since when do the Feds use plain-clothes Guardians to do their dirty work?” asks the Korean scientists with venom.

“We’re not Guardians.” Responds Brickhouse. “We belong to the Toy Maker.”

“The Toy Maker??” she asks, surprised and curious. “I don’t know him.”

“Sure you do.” Answers Brickhouse “He used to be called Toy Boy. Now he’s the Toy Maker.” Then adds enigmatically “He made us.”

“Toy Boy!!!???” she shouts. “That little runt!!?? He’ll do anything to get into my pants, huh?” Red Light glares at the backs of her captors’ heads. “So, you’re just big toys?”

“Yep.” Answers Blackbird without further clarification.

She laughs out loud, confident she is the only living person in the car. “Fucking loser!” she mutters from the backseat. “Sad little boy has to make mechanical dolls just to lay with a woman.”

Brickhouse smiles and looks over at her partner. “Maybe she’s not that smart after all.” She gestures at their prisoner. “We’re not mechanical. We were real women once, just like you.” She raises her eyebrows and smiles, then adds menacingly “Just like you.”

Red Light looks into the larger woman’s obviously human green eyes and furrows her brow.

“I really am Brickhouse. Or, at least I used to be.” Explains the giant Guardian to the young Korean woman, the look of concern growing on her face.

“But...what? How?” she asks.

“Like this.” Answers Blackbird, flipping a switch on the car’s dashboard.

Immediately the seat cushion beneath Red Light begins to vibrate with ultrasonic pleasure, penetrating the thin fabric of her pants and panties with ease. Her mouth hangs open, empty of the question she was preparing to ask. Her eyes open wide in a mixture of shock and AHHHHHHH!!

Her brilliant rational mind races to grapple with the sudden influx of pleasure and understand her dilemma. “What is happening?” she asks herself “What the …? What? …what….whuuhh….”

Just as her thoughts begin to spiral inward towards a black hole of bliss, she manages to rock her body forward and up off the seat, away from the overwhelming sensations. She leans her shoulders against the back of the front seat, balancing with her knees bent, trying desperately to keep her ass safely off the seat.

“Ooooohhh!!!” cheers Brickhouse “Look at you go! I’m impressed.”

“..d..ddd…direct …nnn….neural….sssss..ss..s.s.sssstimulation…..” stammers the stunned scientist, an involuntary smile on her lips. “…..huh….hhh….electrical ….in….in…induction?”

Blackbird glances back over her shoulder. The pretty Asian woman looks to her like she has just been told that she won the lottery…and was then immediately shot with a taser.

“Ultrasonics.” She corrects her.

“…ultra…..ultra…sonic…” Red Light repeats to herself as she feels Brickhouse’s hand on her forehead. “..so…so …strong.”

“You have no idea.” Says the redhead and pushes her back onto the seat.

Off balance and weak, the woman known as Red Light falls backwards heavily onto the faux leather seat and is plunged instantly back into an ocean of warmth and joy.

“NO!” she cries just before a firehose of sexual stimulation courses through her pussy and straight up her spine, flooding her brain with near-orgasmic pleasure. Her thoughts are blown away like leaves in the wind, all fears or concerns swept away in a glorious undertow.

She smiles at no one in particular, leans forward and collapses against the back of the driver’s seat. Her arms cuffed behind her back and her long legs splayed outward on either side, she rests her head against the seat back and sinks into a wet dream. Her long black hair, now undone, hangs nearly down to the floor of the car hiding her now vacant eyes.

“That should keep her quiet for the rest of the trip.” Says Blackbird. “I didn’t feel like playing twenty questions all the way back to the city!” For the remainder of the drive they listen to music and chat while their prisoner drools away happily in the back seat, oblivious to her fate.

* * *

In the dim light of the playroom four living dolls lay motionless on the huge, circular bed. Their limbs intertwined, their bodies limp and exhausted, they slumber with divine smiles gracing their lips.

At the edge of the bed Jessica lays face down,one arm hanging over the side. Her fingers nearly touch the floor. Her perfect naked ass is a soft pillow for redheaded Anne who lays next to her, equally spent. Nearby Swallow and Wendy Wind-Up lay in a loose 69 position, the Asian woman laying next to but almost on top of the tiny brunette. Her luscious right leg lays across the former heroine’s chest, sheer white nylons pressing down against perky B-cup breasts.

In the middle of the room the Toy Maker labors over one of three new boxes on the floor. Identical in design to the original Toy Box, the first two are empty. The third is a work in progress. The evil genius squats next to it, leaning over the unfinished machine with a soldering iron. Wires and electronic components are visible inside, the silky saddle and padded interior not yet installed.

He wears a long, heavy leather tinkers’ apron bristling with tools. Awls, screwdrivers and pliers stick out of pockets across the front, and a cartoonishly large rubber mallet hangs from his belt.

Nearby officer Barbie stands at parade rest next to Chloe, who kneels naked on the bare floor with her hands clasped behind her neck. Her natural C-cups hang low in front of her, pulled up and held out only slightly by her rigid posture. Her knees are apart, making her hips flare out even more. She stares blankly across the room and mouths a silent mantra to herself over and over again.

The Toy Maker’s skilled fingers twist delicate wires inside the unfinished Toy Box, soon to be hidden in its silky fabric folds. His eyes look huge through the oversized magnifying lens suspended inches in front of his face. The smell of solder wafts up to him.

Suddenly the double doors open wide and the faux feds enter with their catch. He looks up through the magnifying glass mounted to his headband, his giant eyes sparkling with excitement and anticipation. He pulls the device from his head and tosses it on the floor nearby with a clang, jumps to his feet and almost runs the length of the room towards the three women.

“Han!!!” he says in an overly welcoming voice. “How are you? How have you been?”

Between the stoic Guardians Han Seo Li staggers forward, weak and disoriented from the car ride. Still in handcuffs she can barely stand. She tries to stop but they drag her forward relentlessly. She blinks frequently as she tries to take in her surroundings, then she sees the approaching Toy Maker and narrows her eyes to focus.

“You!” she manages. “It IS you!”

Brickhouse and Blackbird stop and hold their prisoner up for their Maker to see. Each holding one arm they flank her, standing just behind and to the side. Toy Maker walks right up to her and looks her in the eye.

“Yes.” He confirms. “It is me.” He looks her up and down approvingly. “How long has it been? Eight years?Nine?”

“I should have killed you when I had the chance!” she spits at him with hatred in her eyes.

“My, my!” he mocks. “Such vitriol! What did I ever do to inspire such anger from you?”

“You asshole!” she fires back. “Your stupid toys tipped off Valkyrie! It’s because of YOU that I got arrested, you little slug!”

“Hey!” he counters. “It wasn’t MY fault that the Ring Master turned City Hall into an actual circus! HE’s the one who brought the Guardians down on us to begin with! I went to jail, too, you know!”

“Jail???” she cries. “I was deported back to North Korea!!!”

“It’s your home. Didn’t Dear Leader welcome you back with open arms?” he asks, knowing the horrible truth.

She glares at him with beautiful almond brown eyes. “I spent 16 months in Kim Jong Il’s ‘re-education camp’!! I still have the scars from the electric shock clamps!”

“I’m so sorry.” He pretends to console her. “But, look on the bright side! MY re-education camp is only six or seven hours, it doesn’t hurt NEARLY as much,” he turns dramatically and gestures to the giant toys and women scattered around the room. “And, it’s a LOT more fun!“

“I will rip your heart out!”

“Oh, Han. Han, Han, Han.” He patronizes her. “Hani, Honey. Can I call you Honey?”

“No.”

“Honey, I think we’ve started off on the wrong foot, here. I don’t want to fight. I just want to be friends. I need you. I need that beautiful brain of yours!” he steps back and looks at her appraisingly. “Fortunately, it comes attached to that DYNAMITE body of yours! Bonus for me!”

“You’re pathetic!” she fires back, looking at him with disgust. “You think you can brainwash me with your little toy? I’ve felt it already. I admit, it’s strong… but I am stronger! Your device may work on street whores and weak-willed Guardians but it won’t work on me! I spent a year and a half in Jeungue-ri! When I escaped I killed three guards! Two just for revenge!”

She glares quietly at him for a moment, then. “When I escape from here I will cut off your penis and choke you to death with it.”

“Oh, you’re half right there.” He responds. “One of us WILL be choking on my penis soon, but I doubt it will be me.” He walks up to her and gestures to the Toy Boxes on the floor twenty feet away.

“You see, once again you’ve underestimated by technology. You see that? That’s my Toy Box. It uses the same ultrasonic stimulators that you’ve already felt in the car…only a hundred times more powerful.”

She does not reply as she tries to hide her fear.

“It makes big toys out of little girls like you.” He threatens, then gestures to Brickhouse and Blackbird. “And her. And her.” He turns to the bed full of exhausted women, still motionless and utterly satisfied. “…and them.”

Red Light takes a breathe and looks around the room. To the side she sees officer Barbie standing next to Chloe who is still kneeling naked on the floor, silently muttering to herself.

“What about her?” she asks.

“Her?” he turns to the officer Barbie’s prisoner and smiles. “She’s in a time out. Boundary issues. She needs to learn to keep her hands to herself!” He laughs. “In fact, I think she’ll be your first project, once we get your lab set up.”

She turns from the penitent Chloe and looks at him again, surprised.

“See, I need you! I’m not so bad! Trust me, you’re going to love your lab.” He promises cheerfully. “Everything you need to make the ultimate army of toy soldiers for me! But first, you’ve got to go in the ‘Box.”

He looks into her eyes and reaches down to undo her belt. She squirms but her captors hold her tight. “Hey! Hey! Honey! What happened to the brave girl who could handle my toys?” He unbuttons her pants and slides them down her legs, exposing her plain white cotton panties.

“Now. I’ll tell you what.” He says, returning to her eye level. “I’m not gonna put you in the box. In fact, I’m gonna give you a chance to leave, right now, and no one will stop you. You’ll be completely free to go.”

Her eyebrows lower and she purses her lips, trying to figure out his scheme.

“But first, let me state my case. Just hear me out. Then, if you want to go….you can go.” He smiles at her. “Deal?”

“Deal.” She says after a moment of consideration.

“Good.” He says and slides his fingers under the elastic of her panties. He quickly slips a sleek stainless steel dildo inside and presses it firmly against her clit. “Now, listen closely.”

His thumb presses against the control surface and her eyes literally cross. Her mouth hangs open and she slumps forward into his chest. The two Guardians hold her upright from behind. With his left hand he holds the back of her head and pulls her ear close to his lips.

For several minutes he holds the ultratoy to her naked sex and whispers new truths in her ear. “You cannot leave. Your legs will not let you.” She shudders and shakes, her long legs spasm suspended inches off the floor.

“You know it means your permanent enslavement but you cannot resist its pull.” She drools on his apron and he runs his fingers through her silky hair. “You must give in. You know it.”

After a time he releases her and withdraws the toy from her sopping wet snatch. She shudders once more and sags lifeless in the two toy agents’ arms.

“You can put her down now.” He commands them. “And remove her cuffs. She’s not a danger to anyone anymore.”

They gently lower the panting woman to the floor, her naked legs folding beneath her long lab coat. Blackbird removes her handcuffs and Red Light’s arms fall limp to her sides. Her head hangs forward, barely able to keep her chin off her own chest.

“We’re done playing X-Files. You two can put yourselves away now.”

“Yes, Toy Maker.” They answer in unison. Immediately the both walk over the to play area and begin to undress. Without a trace of modesty they strip completely naked, folding their clothes in a neat pile on a large dresser and donning their crime fighting costumes.

“Now, for the best part!” he mutters to himself as he skips towards the bed and his sleeping harem. “Wake up, sleepy heads! You’re going to miss the best part!”

He removes his apron and quickly sheds his clothes. Kicking off his shoes he jumps on the bed and the four sex toys begin to stir.

“What’s going on?” asks Jessica, rubbing sleep from her eyes.

“You see that delicious little thing on the floor over there?” he points across the room at Red Light, still dazed and weak.

“Chloe?” she asks, confused.

“No, not Chloe. My Korean physicist! Han Seo Li!” he says, his words going completely in one ear and out the other. “The adorable little Asian girl in the white coat. See?”

“Oh, yeah!” Jessica looks intensely across the room. “She’s cute! Can I play with her?”

“You bet, Sweetie!” he says joyfully. “But first, we get to watch the most delicious part of all!”

Anne and Wendy crawl over to him and begin to nuzzle his cock back to life. Soon it is hard enough that they start take turns sucking it.

“Is she gonna fuck me?” asked Jessica, still not understanding.

“She’s gonna fuck herself.” He corrects her. “It’s actually even more fun.”

“Oh.” She says, not knowing why. “I don’t see how.”

“Watch.” He says and lays back to enjoy the show and the blow job.

For nearly half an hour Han Seo Li sits kneeling on the floor. She stares straight at the carpet in front of her. She cannot lift her head to see anything else. And she can’t remember anything at all.

She feels like she’s waking up for the first time. No memories of before, no feelings or thoughts from another time. It’s as if she were a blank slate, freshly made, ready to be written upon.

Eventually she lifts her head and sees another woman kneeling not twenty feet away. She has short black hair with dark blue streaks in it. Her makeup is also very blue. She watches her blue lips as they endlessly mouth words she cannot hear. Her eyes stare right at her and through her.

The girl is kneeling with a precise posture, her hands clasped behind her neck and her elbows out to the sides. Her shoulder blades are held back, forcing her chest out towards Han Seo somewhat. Han feels that the girl is being punished, or forced to learn some lesson.

Next to her stands…a police officer!? Han gasps for a moment, then relaxes.

She is safe. She knows this. In this room, she is safe.

Outside is danger. Outside is death. She cannot leave.

She summons her energy and turns her head to the right. She sees a row of four boxes, roughly three feet high and four feet wide. They look familiar.

They scare her. They scare her but yet she feels drawn to them, and that scares her more.

Beyond the boxes, against the far wall, she sees the Guardian of the Night, Blackbird, standing frozen like a statue. Next to her stands Brickhouse in a similarly heroic pose. They are like life-sized action figures, displayed on giant stands on a young boy’s shelf. They appear awake but remain completely motionless for as long as she watches them.

Gradually her memories come trickling back to her. She remembers the fight at Moone Labs. And…the car ride…or, at least some of it. And…

“Toy Maker!” she gasps as she turns to her right.

Across the room he lays on the massive circular bed, propped up by a pile of silken pillows. At his manhood, two naked women are playfully competing for attention. He watches her, as do the other two naked women on the bed next to him.

“Ahhh!” he says. “She’s awake! Now the fun begins!”

Feeling suddenly threatened, the woman known as Red Light desperately tries to get to her feet and run away. She stumbles and staggers like a baby deer on ice, her pants still around her ankles and her knees giving way every few seconds beneath her.

She whimpers out loud, panic in her throat. She tries to pull her pants up but doesn’t have the strength. Eventually she steps out of them, kicking her shoes off in the process. She almost falls once or twice and the Toy Maker savors every moment.

“Delicious!” he says to himself.

Wendy repeats him as she licks his shaft. “Mmmmm…delicious.”

“Where is she going?” asks Jessica, again confused.

“Watch.” He says, and folds his hands behind his head. Raising his voice he calls out to the terrified girl. “I was hoping you’d give yourself willingly to me, Honey, but like I said, if you want to leave you’re free to go.”

The already mentally broken woman begins stumbling barefoot across the room towards the doors, trying to make her escape. She gets within ten feet and stops. For long seconds she stares at the doors and sways on her feet. Several times she walks in place, her knees bending, her feet lifting to walk forward but always landing no closer to the door than before.

“Is something wrong?” he taunts her from the bed.

After a minute she bites her lip and whines out loud. She steps back, then walks forward a few steps and stops. She cries, a tear in her eye. Eventually she turns and walks back into the middle of the room. She looks at the boxes and feels a mixture of deep longing and utter terror in her gut.

She turns to the Toy Maker again and shouts “I will kill you, you hear me!!?? Someday, I will kill you!!”

“So you’ve said.” He says without concern.

Anne sucks hard on his cock and he pets her head like a kitten.

“So, are you staying or going?” he asks rhetorically.

Han Seo Li looks back again at the giant toy boxes sitting only a few feet away. They looked ridiculous. Bright primary colored plastic, they would look at home in any child’s room. Before she realized it her feet had brought her several steps closer to one and she could see inside it. A smooth, beige fabric covered its convoluted contours, forming a sort of saddle inside with recesses and folds on the sides.

In her heart she knows that to step into it would be to commit suicide of the soul. To give her Self up and let her Self be used, controlled, enslaved completely to another’s will.

And yet she craves it. Her whole body yearns for the feel of the box. Her legs long for the feeling of its silky inside. And her pussy….especially her pussy… her pussy aches for the Box.

She knows what it would feel like and her whole body craves the Box. Even as her mind screams in her head her body still wants the Box.

She turns once more to the bed and glares at the naked man there, his harem of brainwashed women willing to serve him without question. She will be one soon, she thinks. No, she knows.

“The one on the right.” He advises her. “The other three aren’t ready yet. I’m setting them up for some new guests that I’m expecting this weekend. We’re going Clubbing.”

Even as she chokes back a tear she knows in her heart that she would step into the box eventually. Eventually she would give in. Slowly she removes her lab coat and lets it fall to the floor.

The Toy Maker smiles and strokes his toys. “See? Delicious.”

Anne’s tongue flicks across Wendy’s as they fight over his cock. “mmmmm…delicious” she repeats.

Han Seo begins to sob visibly as she unbuttons her blouse. She lets it fall to the floor alongside her lab coat and badge. She removes her bra and then steps out of her panties completely naked.

She looks down into the box and her whole body shakes with fear. She feels like she is standing on the edge of a sheer cliff, or an open window 40 stories above a busy city street. Terror rises in her throat, yet she cannot stop her right leg from slowly bending and lifting off the ground.

Slowly, cautiously her right foot slips into the box, disappearing into the recess to the side of the saddle. She takes a gulp and shifts her weight to that foot, not sure what to expect. Her expression is one of determination and fear as she eventually lifts her left foot off the carpet and stands fully inside the box.

She closes her eyes, takes a deep breath and lowers herself onto the saddle.

It is cool and soft to the touch. Her naked sex feels cold against the metal transducers arranged around its center. She sits for a moment and waits but nothing happens.

“What’s happening?” asks Jessica.

He raises one finger and says “Listen.”

Then she remembers. She remembers the words.

“Toy Maker.” Begins the frightened, naked, broken young woman kneeling on the floor. “Toy Maker!” She cries again, tears streaming down her face. Her firm C-cups shake as she sobs visibly, then finishes the incantation “Make me a Toy!”

Air fills bladders on either side and her legs are gripped firmly in the fabric. She gasps, suddenly desperate to escape the silken trap. She looks around in panic and begins to hyperventilate.

For several seconds her eyes express the fear, pain and anguish of her decision, her seemingly voluntary submission, then they are full of nothing but bliss and love and happiness. Her tears of loss turn to tears of joy, and a smile spreads across her delicate face. Her head falls back for a few seconds, then she slumps forward into the Box, lost in its silky embrace.

Jessica bites her pinky and stares at the scene that just unfolded before her. “You were right, Baby!” She turns to him and kisses him on the lips. “Delicious!”