The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Triumph of the Toy Maker

Chapter Five – A Really Bad Hair Day

The Toy Maker sends Chloe to the Hair Club for Women’s secret clubhouse with a box of ultra-lovable toy puppies made especially for them, but when the girls get wise and start shooting up the place Brickhouse has to come in and mop up.

* * *

In the heart of Ridgemont City’s meat packing district, halfway between the train yards and the outdoor markets of midtown, the Fish’n’Chicks fresh seafood and poultry company operates a legitimate business selling to the best restaurants in town. The four women who lived and worked out of the back corner of the establishment, however, do not.

In a secret rec room/bar on the ground floor, just behind an unmarked and armored garage door entrance, a slight young woman with mousy brown hair and bookish glasses reclines on a well worn couch and types on her laptop.

She wears a loose fitting t-shirt that hides her nearly flat chest and tight tummy, and a knee length tan cotton skirt that helps air out her naked nether regions. Her hair is up in a loose pony tail, a few stray locks falling in front of her eyes in the most adorable way.

With her knees bent she sits, tapping out line after line of code feverishly into her Crapple SlacBook Air. Her tiny brown eyes dart back and forth behind thick lenses with borderline ADHD frenzy.

A few feet away a petite, muscular ball of girl-power sits on the floor indian-style, her toned legs folded in front of her. She rocks rhythmically on her tight buttocks trying to contain her boundless energy. Her tangle of short yet out-of-control blonde hair is teased to perfection. She wears nothing but a pair of skin tight biking shorts and a light blue sports bra, which holds her perky B cups nearly flat against her athletic torso.

The energetic elf gazes up at the wide flat screen TV like a little girl watching Saturday morning cartoons. She shovels spoonful after spoonful of colorful, sugary cereal from an oversized bowl into her mouth and watches Tank Girl for the three hundredth time.

“Hey, Mouse.” She smiles wickedly without turning from the movie. “Wanna play Tank Girl and Jet again?”

Behind her the diminutive tech does not look up or break her stride. “Kinda busy, Baby.” She says, selecting and dragging a group of icons into a folder.

“Birds do it!” says Tease, echoing the musical number being sung on screen. “Bees do it!”

“Just give me a few to finish this.” Promises Mousy Brown, again without looking up.

Tease smiles and bites her tongue thinking about what she will do to the sexy little bookworm on the couch. Suddenly she holds her spoon in front of her and aims it at the TV like a gun. “Pa-pa-pa-POW!!!”

Just then a red light flashes above a steel doorway and a simulated Klaxon sounds through the TV set, muting the movie. Mousy looks up over her glasses and taps the laptop twice. The flat screen switches to picture in picture and a video camera feed of a young girl with short black hair and wide hips appears. She’s standing next to a large cardboard box and pushing a doorbell on the wall.

“Is that the Clap?” asks Tease, laughing. “I told you you can’t get rid of that shit.”

“The Clapper.” Mousy corrects her playful partner.

“Whatev.” She slurps some cereal milk. “Still can’t get rid of her.”

Mouse taps her SlacBook again and then speaks into it. “Hey, Die. Come down here. We have a visitor.”

“Anyone we like?” asks a female voice from the laptop.

“Not really. It’s that Madea chick.” She answers, tapping more keys. A computer window appears on the HDTV and a 3D MRI quickly renders inside it of Chloe standing next to the box. It is soon overlaid with a thermal image of the same scene.

“She’s back.”

“I’ll be right there.”

“Hello!!!???” calls Chloe from the TV’s surround sound system. She rings the bell again and the red light flashes. “I know you girls are home.”

Tease leans forward into the TV screen and squints at the corner. “What’s in the box?”

“That’s what I’m finding out right now.” Answers Mouse, tapping away furiously. On the screen composite millimeter wave radar images appear, next to a series of false color soft x-rays and an array of verbose data tags that appears on the side.

“Hunh.” She concludes simply.

“Hunh?” asks Tease, squinting closer to the screen, trying unsuccessfully to make out the meaning of the images and words that her brainy cohort somehow summoned.

“Toys” says Mousy Brown flatly.

“Toys?” repeats Tease, turning to her with joyful surprise.

“Toys???” asks Die Job with disdain as she entered the room. “What toys?”

“Yeah! What KIND of toys?” rephrases Tease with an evil grin.

“Shut up, Tease.” Says the lethal blonde with casual familiarity.

She is a tall, athletic woman with long, lean legs and a torso built for combat. Her long, bleach blonde hair is tied in a tight pony tail that reaches to her ass. She wears tight black leather pants and a matching leather vest over a tight black T-shirt. A loose fitting leather belt is slung across her wide hips, covered with holstered guns and knives.

“She brought toys. A whole box of them.” Answers Mousy. “Sixteen, to be specific. All the same, still in their original packaging, from what I can tell. They have electric motors, small circuit boards, mostly flat mount ICs, low density solder…your basic cheap Chinese crap. No explosives, poisons or blades that I can see. Just a lot of batteries, electronics, molded plastic and fur.”

“Fur!!!???” asks Tease with renewed interest. She turns back to the TV and looks closely at the boxes inside the big box. “I like furry things!”

On the screen she makes out the shape of a leg. Then another. And the little body that connects them. And a tail. A tail?

“Hey! Those are the new Bonobi Puppies!” exclaims Tease, jumping up from the floor to rush to Die Job’s side. “Those are awesome! I bought one for my niece last Christmas and it was SOOOOO cute! I want one! I want two! Are we gonna let her in?”

Tap, tap, tap. “She’s right. They still have the RFID tags on them, and the one on the carton for shipping to the retailer.” Tap tap. “…which shows up on a police report from Tuesday night for a hijacked FemEx truck.”

The tall blonde in charge looks intensely at the video feed and ignores Teases’ hyperactive outburst. She taps Mouse’s shoulder, who taps her keyboard once, opening the intercom to the outside. “Whatddaya want, bitch?”

“Peace offering.” Says the voice from the TV. “I just wanted to say no hard feelings.”

“What’s in the box?”

“Toys. I pulled a job for a guy the other day. Truck roll. These were in with the cargo.” She explains “My client didn’t want ‘em so I kept ‘em. Kept two for myself. They were cute, so…”

“Oooooohh!!” exclaims Tease, after Die cuts the intercom. “There’s sixteen of them!! That’s four each!!!!” She jumps up and down in place, her excitement practically spraying out of her. “Oh, Di!! Let’s open the door! She’s not THAT annoying.”

“You’re sure she safe?” the bleach blonde leader asks her tech.

“They won’t explode, shoot or poison us, if that’s what you mean.” Mousy Brown confirms. “Besides, if she wanted to, she could blow a hole in the wall with her bare hands.”

“True.” agrees the lethal lesbian. “Let her in.”

Mousy taps her laptop keyboard one last time and the door clicks open on the video screen. Chloe bends down and picks up the unwieldy cardboard box, struggling to get in through the heavy door.

Soon the inner door swings opens and Chloe enters the rec room, box in hand. She is dressed in street clothes, blue jeans and blue denim jacket to match her blue streaked hair and make-up.

Tease meets her halfway and grabs the box from her like a ten year old on Christmas morning. She drops to the rug and tears it open. Chloe smiles like a happy aunt and watches her for a moment.

“Well, I’m glad you like them!”

“So, who was this client of yours?” asks Die Job, walking around to the back of the couch and keeping her distance from Chloe. She knew what the deceptively modest girl was capable of and they hadn’t left on the best of terms. Chloe didn’t take rejection well.

“Some new costumed guy, calls himself the Toy Maker.” She answers, her hands gesturing as she speaks.

Mousy types as they speak, watching Chloe’s hands with extreme caution.

“Never heard of him.” Die says flatly.

“Oh, you will.” Says Chloe with only the slightest grin. “He’s recruiting, so I’m sure he’ll make you an offer soon.”

On the floor Tease had already unpacked two of the life-sized, life-like robot puppies. When she pulled their battery shipping tabs they sprang to life in her hands, immediately squirming and wriggling as puppies are prone to do.

“Oh, my GOD!!!! These are SOOOO CUUUTE!!!” she screams as they begin to play with each other on the floor. Rolling and biting, they scrap like litter mates and yelp with tiny, synthetic barks. She giggles at the site and claps her hands. “YAAYYYY!!!!! Puppies!!!”

She turns to the large cardboard carton and begins unpacking more puppies to add to her puppy pile.

“You can tell him we’re booked up solid, thanks.” Says Die Job. “Besides, I don’t work for people I don’t know.”

Just then a tall brunette with pigtails and straight as a board bangs turns the corner and walks briskly into the rec room. She is beautiful and intense, her skin pale and flawless, her hair jet black and straight as an iron. Her square jaw and piercing blue eyes give her the look of a predator. Her shocking black leather and lace Goth ensemble, complete with collar, numerous piercings and elaborate tattoos is intentionally intimidating. She sees Chloe and immediately draws two pistols from her belt without breaking her stride.

“What is SHE doing here??” demands the Goth goddess, her twin hand cannons aimed directly at Chloe’s head. Chloe raises her hands in the air and begs for her to listen.

“Whoa! I’m not here to fight!” she pleads.

“It’s cool, Bangs!” says Die, putting her hand up to her teammate. “I let her in. You got a problem with that?”

Bangs hesitates a breath, then lowers her weapons and holsters them, here burning eyes never leaving Chloe’s. “I’m watching you.” She says threateningly.

There are six puppies running around on the floor now. They play with each other in a pile. Several play with Tease while she continues to unpack the rest. They bark and yap and jump on her playfully on the floor where she sits. They make cute faces and she coos at them.

“Ooooohhhhh!!! You’re adorable!” she says to one as it tries to climb up her thigh. “I just want to eat you up!”

On the couch, Mousy watches Tease and giggles to herself. She loves how Tease is such a little girl sometimes. It’s such a contrast to the wild animal of a killer she is on the streets, and the wild cat she is in bed. It was one of her best qualities, she thought.

A puppy had scrambled up the side of the couch and was nuzzling up to Mousy from behind her laptop. It peeked around the corner with its polyester microfiber snout and stuck out a tiny pink, plastic tongue. It’s microprocessor brain told it to pant adorably and it did. Her heart melted.

“Awww!!” she said and closed her laptop to play with him

“So, did I hear something about a job?” asks Bangs, walking to the bar. She takes a short glass from the back and pours herself two fingers of scotch.

“Chloe pulled a truck heist the other night for some new masked freak.” Says Tease from her growing puppy pile. A dozen artificial animals now scurry around the room and yip happily around her where she sits on the carpet. She turns the carton over and the remaining four boxes fall out.

“What’s his name?” asks Bangs.

“The Toy Man.” Says Die Job with boredom.

“The Toy Maker.” Corrects Chloe.

“Who cares?” asks Die Job “What did he want from the truck, anyway?” “Some computer parts. Game systems and stuff.” Says Chloe, not really lying. “It was a whole shipment of toys straight from China. I think he’s collecting what he needs, and when he’s got them all he’ll make his big move.”

“Well, he can count us out. You know the deal.” Says Die to Chloe with a knowing smile.

“I do.” Says Chloe. “I told him you’d say that, too.”

A lone puppy tops the back of the couch and barks playfully at Bangs. With irresistible electric puppy dog eyes it invites her to come roll on the floor. Without spilling her drink, she draws a .357 magnum with her left hand and shoots the dog in the face.

The peppy puppy explodes and plastic and microfiber fluff fills the air.

Mousy flinches violently ON THE COUCH and screams in surprise. “WHAT THE FUCK!!!!”

“Keep those fucking things away from me!” she says, her only defense.

“That one was yours, I hope you know!” says Tease, her statement not having the impact she had hoped on Bangs.

“Keep ‘em all, Doll!” Bangs yells back at the blonde sprite as she resumes rolling on the floor with the puppies, all sixteen ….scratch that, fifteen now unpacked and frolicking freely.

On the couch, Mousy Brown giggles as two more puppies replace the one recently disassembled by Bangs’ bang bang. They climb on her chest and begin to lick her face. Their synthetic tongues feel strangely moist, a trick of the micro textured surface, she knows from an article she read in….oh!

One of the puppies licks her ear and it feels good! Really good! She shivers and smiles, cringing away from the puppy nibble only an inch or so. The puppy burrows into her hairline and nibbles some more. She closes her eyes and giggles.

“Puppy! Stop!” she said playfully, not at all concerned. “Silly Puppy!”

Bangs holsters her gun with a flourishing spin and takes a sip of her drink.

“So, what do you think this toy guy has in mind?” asks Bangs, licking her dark red lips to savor the taste of her scotch.

She leans against the bar and extends her long, muscular legs. A black leather mini-skirt barely meets a set of black spider web stockings, held up by a matching garter beneath. She stands a good four inches taller than her natural 5′ 8″ as a result of her clunky black high heeled boots.

At the foot of the couch a puppy nudges his synthetic snout at Mousy’s natural fiber cotton skirt and wiggles his way under the tent. His tiny puppy tail disappears from sight between her parted knees.

“I think he’s a smart guy and he’ll get what he wants.” Chloe says cryptically. “What that is, I can’t say.”

Behind her Chloe notices that Tease is starting to show signs of the puppies’ pleasant surprise power. Now that they were all active they began targeting the girls nearest them. Covered in a squirming pile of polyester puppies, Tease laughs and wriggles along with them, their tiny ultrasonically enhanced tongues licking and nipping at her all over.

Her eyes are closed, lost in a distracting flurry of fuzzy, phenomenal kisses she writhes on the carpet. Her giggles start to turn into sighs and then soft moans. Suddenly one puppy and then another climbs up onto her chest and begins suckling at her tightly restrained nipples. Their tiny mouths bite down gently on her through her stretchy sports bra and her nipples swell to meet the irresistible song of their twin ultrasonic tongues. Her body arches off the floor slightly and she tenses, her entire body locked in a state of ecstasy. A river of molten sex was running from each nipple directly to her pussy and pouring out of her onto the floor. She could almost feel it pooling around her ass as it ran down her.

The world disappeared for Tease and she simply sank into her own, furry wet dream.

“What’s her deal?” asks Bangs, disgusted at Tease’s non-stop fetishes.

When no one answers, Die Job walks towards the couch to see what her trustworthy technician is doing. She expects to see her nuzzling a toy like an idiot. Instead, she sees several toys nuzzling her. Between her legs, her skirt moves with a life of its own.

Mousy’s eyes are closed and she is panting, one arm hanging off the edge of the couch onto the floor. Her legs are spread wide and her hips are churning. From beneath her short skirt a tiny robot puppy tail sticks out, its snout buried in her sex.

Just as Die Job realizes what is going on Clapper calls out loudly.

“Hey, Bangs!”

The dangerous brunette looks up from her drink with fire and locks eyes with the Clapper.

“DRAW!!!”

Before she can even pull her guns, never mind aim and fire, Chloe smacks her palms together horizontally, sending a flat concussion wave rippling across the rec room. It slams into Bangs and knocks her hard against the wall. She drops to the ground, her guns flying out of her hands and landing several feet out of reach.

Always on the alert, Die Job was halfway behind the couch when the shockwave hit. She lands with a thud, then springs back up immediately with her machine pistol drawn.

RATATATATATATAT!!!!!

The small automatic weapon fills the room with noise and fire and smoke. Chloe dives for cover behind the entertainment cabinet. Electronics explode as the lethal lesbian unloads her clip into the media center.

She draws a smaller semi-automatic pistol with her left hand and begins firing single shots, covering herself as she releases the empty clip from the gun in her right hand. She smacks the machine pistol against her leg, reloading it with another clip strapped to her thigh.

Die Job stands from behind the couch boldly and fires again at the crouching Clapper.

RATATATATATAT!

Bullets shatter the wide screen TV and plastic shards rain down on Chloe.

Suddenly the heavy steel door explodes in and a hulking figure appears in the opening. Die Job turns to her right and sprays the rest of the clip into the silhouette before she realizes they have no effect.

Without a word Brickhouse walks briskly across the room and smacks the empty pistol out of the angry blonde’s right hand. Swinging the same hand back again she smacks Die Job across the room, knocking her against the far wall hard. The other gun lands out of her reach.

Brickhouse closes the distance again and grabs Die Job by the shirt collar. Without hesitation the bleach blonde bombshell pulls a knife from someplace and jams it hard into the giantess’ ribcage with all her strength. The steel blade breaks in two, leaving her holding a handle. She looks at it, then up into the Red Guardian’s face with surprise. The heroine smiles regretfully back at her like a mother forced to reprimand her child.

Without a word, Brickhouse grabs the smaller woman firmly and tosses her to the side, slamming her into the wall again hard. Dazed yet conscious, Die Job sways on her feet, her opponent practically holding her up by the jacket collar. With unsteady legs she tries one last kick with her right knee, bringing it up sharply into Brickhouse’s plexus.

The hulking redhead intercepts the kick and grabs her leg under the thigh, holding it close against her side with her left arm. Off balance, standing on one leg, pinned against a wall and stunned, Die Job is completely taken off guard when the one-time heroine reaches into her coat pocket and produces, of all things, a ten inch long stainless steel vibrator.

There is barely time to express her shock before the feel of the UltraToy against her leather clad clit sends Die Job into a universe of infinite ecstasy. The world melts away. The room is gone. Even the danger of a Guardian in their super secret clubhouse seems unimportant.

She smiles a wry, knowing smile to the massive matron who holds her up, then gently falls into her and rests her tired head on the other woman’s warm, welcoming bosom. Her cheek flushes, pressing against the giant woman’s sweater. She feels the soft, heavy flesh of her massive mammaries beneath the fabric and slightly erect nipples poking back. Laying now against those perfect, mammoth breasts the woman known as Die Job sinks into a cozy childhood fantasy, clinging close to her loving Nanny.

Across the room Chloe stands from behind the smoking media center. She brushes glass and wire and plastic from her coat.

“Thanks.” She says to her partner. “You got her?”

“Oh, yeah.” She assures the smaller woman. “Sleeping like a baby.”

Not exaggerating, the mammoth redhead looks down to see her opponent trying desperately to suckle her tits. Her mouth searches the surface of her sweater with a mind of its own.

Chloe walks over to Bangs who is just beginning to come around. Her back against the wall, she half sits/ half lays where she fell. Her black stockinged legs are splayed outward and her arms are limp, thrown out to the sides. Her head rocks unsteadily against the wall on her tattooed neck. She blinks, trying to regain focus.

She sees one of her pistols four feet away and decides to go for it. She is about to reach out when Chloe steps on it with her boot. “Guns” she says with derision. “Silly things. They’re noisy. Dirty. They run out of ammunition!” She says

“And worst of all…” she says with condescension “…they can be taken away from you.” She kicks the gun several feet away.

“Silly things.”

“Plus, they’re just one trick ponies. I mean, when you come right down to it, they only know one trick: making holes in things.”

“Now, me?” She kneels beside the dazed mercenary and puts one hand on her shoulder and one on her inner thigh. Her rival glares back at her with hatred and fear. “I prefer a more hands on approach.”

She slides her hand up her leg, her fingers beginning to emit a curious, warm glow.

“Wanna see MY latest trick?”

Bangs’ eyes open wide with terror and she begins to squirm beneath Chloe’s hand. She gasps and then freezes as her hand reaches her sex.

“No panties.” Says Chloe with new admiration. “I like that.”

Her eyes open wide in surprise and she tries to talk but only panting noises come out. Her body is frozen where she sits, unable to move under the Clapper’s now irresistible caress.

Despite her fear and hatred of Chloe, Bang’s pussy literally gushes at the touch of her fingers. Her every stroke releases a firestorm of orgasmic fury in the stunned Goth’s brain. Chloe’s fingers lovingly pet her dark muff, just grazing and teasing her clit with that impossible song.

“There.” She coos. “That’s better.”

She begins to rub her palm up and down against the Goth girl’s mound hard and her body convulses in time with the rhythm. Bangs stares wide eyed at the Clapper, her mouth agape in shock.

“Now, what did Toy Maker say, again?”

From the look of terror that still resides in her eyes, Chloe sees that Bangs is aware of what is going on but obviously unable to stop herself.

She smiles even more.

“Ah, yes.” She remembers. “Little circles.”

Chloe flattens her fingers against the helpless brunette’s mound and begins to massage her, circling her clit in a slow, steady motion. Bang’s expression changes from fear and surprise to one of total bliss. She looks at Chloe for the first time with new eyes and sees her true beauty. She loves her. She truly loves her.

“That’s better.” Says Chloe. “Now, let me tell you how things are going to be from now on.”

Bangs looks into the strange girl’s eyes and sees nothing but love. She looks at her wide, blue lips and wants nothing more than to kiss them. They move without words to her, her ears full of the sound of her own heart beating and the blood rushing through her veins in time with the glorious sensations of her sex. She gazes lovingly at Chloe and takes in her every word unconsciously.

After a time Brickhouse’s grows tired of Die Job suckling on sweater. The Amazon raises her left arm, lifting Die’s leg and casually tossing the unconscious woman over her shoulder like a laundry sack. The once formidable mercenary hangs limp, all the fight taken out of her, her long hair brushing the floor below.

“I’ll take this one out to the van and come back for the other two.” She says. “You need help with her?”

“No.” answers Chloe with a smile. “I’ve got her in the palm of my hand.”