The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi, this is another short story about one of Super Pimp’s Hookers. Specifically, his first Super Hooker, Trixie Glitter. If you want to use this story or part of it, please ask first.

Moose

Trixie Glitter vs. the Board

Mr. Hawks stared as the door opened. Ms. Tristan Platt, owner and CEO of the Platinum Corporation, multi-billionaire, and world renowned socialite, strutted in. And strutted was the right word. Normally dressed in a designer power suit, with perfectly professional makeup and hair, Ms. Platt sashayed in like she was hooker trolling for customers. She wore a light purple, metallic, strapless chemise that barely covered her massive tits. She wore platform pumps with spiked heels, and her hair was done up in a high ponytail with thick slutty makeup. A tiny purple spaghetti string purse dangled from her shoulder.

She had a dull look in her eyes and giggled at the reaction she caused.

“Hi boys! Like what you see? Goody, cause I gots wonderful news. This is hush hush, so nobody can tell kay?” She strutted over and sat down on the corner of the conference room table, crossing her shapely legs.

Mr. Anders spoke up from the other side. “Urm, Ms. Platt, are you feeling okay? You seem, uh, out of sorts.”

“Baby, I feel wonderful! Never better actually! And why is because I got the whammy from DC the Super Pimp! He’s like a new super villain and he’s going to take over Sassy Street! It will be tots awesome! Hookers, strippers, drugs, sex, parties! Like non-stop! I’ve been turned into a hooker already and am his like slave, and I’m going to use the Platinum Corporation to help him take over the whole city. In return I get to strut on the street and fuck lots of guys for cold cash! Isn’t that cool?” Tristan blabbered.

Mr. Hawks looked at his boss in horror. He looked at the other 4 members of the Board and saw pretty much the same. Mr. Anders, R and D Senior VP was agast, Mr. Burnson, also senior VP in charge of various construction and manufacturing elements and Mr. Jackson the senior company lawyer were visibly shocked, and Mr. Sonner, the financial wizard, looked ready to cry.

Mr. Sonner blurted out “Ms. Platt, what has this beast done to you?”

“Made me an awesome fuck! You want to play?” the ditzy CEO said as she traced her index finger down her chest into her deep cleavage.

Mr. Hawks slammed his hand down. “That is enough! I’m calling security and having you taken to a private doctor to be treated. And then I’m using the hotline to get the Platinum Angel and get this asshole crushed!”

Tristan giggled, and stood up. “No can do. First, in order to remove me, other than kidnapping me, requires a full board meeting that has been agreed on in advance and then a vote. To fully remove me required a unanimous vote from all five of you. Even if you vote me out of the CEO spot, you can’t remove me from the board as I am a major stockholder. It’s in the bylaws, read it. I hereby declare a meeting this Friday at 5 pm in this office to vote. Record and post AI!”

The AI, which did the computerized note taking, responded with an affirmative and Mr. Hawks whinced. “Damn it, it’s now legal record. We can’t just take her away.” There were several special protocols that were in place to make sure that business coups and kidnappings couldn’t happen by requiring several specific board actions. And Ms. Platt had just set them up. “But Platinum Angel can still be used. If she can nail this pimp we can save Ms. Platt.” He thought.

“Kay boys, see you this Friday. We can have our vote then. And after that, I am going to have a vote on our new business plan. Here are the details. Ta ta!” and she strutted out the door.

Mr. Burnson opened the folder and turned nearly purple. “Dear God! This, this, is outrageous! She wants to turn the Platinum Corporation into a shell company to launder money for a damned pimp! Drugs! White Slavery! Fucking Weapons Trafficking! She wants to turn us into a damned cartel!”

Mr. Sonner started reading it and flushed red and then turned grey. “We can’t let this go public. We can’t let anything about Ms. Platt’s condition be made public. She is the face of the company, if word got out about her condition and what she wanted, it would ruin the company. Our stock would plummet, and we have to keep it quite. There have been some odd movements in terms of the market dealing with our stock and now it makes sense. Her pimp apparently has leaked some information about this and several of our competitors are sniffing around. We MUST keep this quite. That means we all vote Friday. And the police must stay out of it.”

Mr. Hawks nodded. “Agreed. This meeting doesn’t get mentioned outside of this room. No Police, no media, nothing. But, we have the hotline. And we should use it. This is a situation that Platinum Angel should be able to assist us on considering what we have done to help her in the past.”

The other four men nodded. Mr. Jackson spoke up, “I have been thinking about why she did this. If they wanted to tank our stock or ruin us all she would have to do is go public. That she hasn’t means that Ms. Platt, or her pimp rather, want us intact. Therefore they have to be careful in trying to manipulate us. If they remove us our replacements are potentially not as trustworthy and may act out of self interest more than company interest. Obviously we are known factors here and they want us to remain in place. That also means they likely think they can turn us. We need to be extra careful. Gentlemen, we all have some skeletons. No offense is meant, but it is human nature and none of us got to our current positions by being saints. We must be very careful.”

“Yes indeed.” Mr. Anders said. “I have some things I needed to discuss with Platinum Angel. After we are done here I will contact her and get things going.”

Mr. Hawks nodded again. “Very well, gentlemen we will adjourn until Wednesday afternoon.”

LATER THAT AFTERNOON:

Mr. Anders frowned as he looked out his window on the 90th floor. He and the other four board members had their offices on this level, with the 91st being solely for Ms. Platt’s use. His window looked out towards the old river dock area which had been renovated. He smiled at that, remembering how much work and money had gone to making a run down slum into what was now one of the very trendy and nicest places in the city. Ms. Platt’s first reclamation project actually, and quite a success.

At that he frowned again. Ms. Platt’s current condition was sickening. That a woman of her talents, drive, and ability could be turned into a whore who LIKED being a whore was an abomination.

He turned again looking at his phone, waiting for the call back. He had used the special hot line to the Hidden Five and had left a message for Angel. He supposed Shimmer might actually be the one to show up, as she was the one who usually did face to face work, but he had asked specifically for Platinum Angel.

After a minute of pacing a red light flicked on. It pulsed twice, and then twice again. That meant that PA was actually in the building and on her way.

“Good. I’m sure she can help.” He said as he looked out the window again.

“I’m sure I can big boy. I can help a guy like you out a lot. You look pretty lonely, wanna go on a date with me?” a sexy voice said from the doorway.

Mr. Anders spun and gasped. Before him stood, well, he wasn’t sure. It looked a lot like Platinum Angel but was certainly NOT dressed like the famous super hero. This woman had obviously bleach blonde hair down to her ass, and was decked out in a microscopic metallic gold two piece bikini that barely covered her pussy and her nipples. Golden thigh high spiked heeled boots with 6 inch heels, golden opera gloves and a golden mask with golden glitter all over her body completed the look with a golden eyemask. Gold bangle bracelets and hoop earrings clattered as the bombshell bimbo strutted forward and struck a pose with one hand on her hip and her chest thrust out while she sucked her other hand’s index finger.

“Who, who are you?” he finally stammered out.

“Well sugar, I used to be the Platinum Angel. But Super Pimp fucked my brains out and now I’m Trixie Glitter the Super Hooker. I’m the best fuck on the planet, and I’m here to make your dreams come true!”

“No!” Mr. Anders shouted and lunged for his phone. Trixie was much too fast for him. She summer-salted over the desk and landed right front of Mr. Anders and before he could do anything other than widen his eyes in surprised she wrapped her arms around him and kissed hard on the lips. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and wiggled it around.

Mr. Anders tried to thrash around and pull free but the super hooker was much too strong. He started to feel strange, his lips felt numb and then warm and a very pleasant sensation spread from his lips and tongue up to his brain. He stopped thrashing and relaxed. His eyes rolled back into his head and his cock became rock hard.

“Oooooo, somebody likes me. Here, that must tight, let’s drop your pants so your little cock can have some air hmmmm?” Trixie whispered in his ears.

“Yeah, air…..” Mr. Anders slurred out.

Trixie giggled and undid his belt and zipper. His pants fell to the floor and she simply ripped off his underwear with a super tug. His rock hard cock was now exposed.

“Oh very nice. Andy-wandy, you need to listen to Ms. Platt, stop thinking with this head “she tapped him on the forehead, “and listen with THIS head. This head needs to be doing allllllllll the thinking for you. And I’ll do the thinking for it. See? Let me show you how it works.” She said as she touched him on the tip of his cock.

She took Mr. Anders cock in her lovely hand and gently pumped her hand back and forth. After a few seconds she turned and led Mr. Anders by his cock over to the couch. Using his cock she guided him to it and sat him down.

“See, no thought required. Just go where I lead your cock. You were so good, you get a reward.” Trixie knelt down in front of him and gave it nice long lick. Mr. Anders moaned in pleasure.

Trixie sprinkled some golden glitter on the cock and on Mr. Anders head. She licked a few more times and let the glitter dissolve, and then she sucked him down completely. His enter cock disappeared down her super throat, and she gave him one of her special blow jobs. He didn’t last long, just a few long sucks and then he came down her throat.

Mr. Anders gasped and thrashed, and looked Trixie in the eyes. “That, that was amazing!”

“You haven’t seen anything yet sugar. I’m going to fuck you now. It will be the best fuck in your life. That glitter will make you last a long time, and it will let me fuck any brains or independent thoughts out of your head. You’ll be my horny little puppet by the time I am done. A drone who can only do what I say, and thinks only with his dick.” Trixie said with an evil smile as she stood up and removed her bikini top.

Mr. Anders could only look on with a dopey smile as Trixie straddled him. Her pussy seemed to mold itself around his cock. She grabbed the couch back behind him and did a perfect splits with her legs out 90 degees to each side. She lowered her feet enough to get some balance and then gently eased herself up and down his cock. His head rolled back and he twitched and thrashed. Trixie kissed him hard and they began to wrestle. He licked her nipples and then her tits. He bit down and she squealed. She pulled back his head and licked his ears, all the while picking up the pace.

Mr. Anders was soon gibbering like an idiot and screaming out in pleasure as Trixie slammed up and down on his cock. The feeling was like nothing he had ever experienced and he could feel his high brain functions burn out. He was quite a brilliant man, given he was the head of R and D for a company known for it and had numerous awards, degrees and honors. But after 15 minutes of nonstop fucking from Trixie, he was a moron.

With one final massive grunt, Mr. Anders came hard and so did Trixie. He spewed his load into her and she laughed as she road him down off his high. She eased off him and looked down.

Mr. Anders lay on the couch in a messy heap. His pants a mess around one leg, his shirt and jacket ripped and covered in cum and glitter, his tie lost, hickies all over his neck and lipstick stains on his face and cock, cum pooling on his lap from his now deflated dick, stinking of cheap sex, and mile wide grin and the expression of a complete idiot on his face.

Trixie giggled. “Andy-wandy? You there baby?”

“Yesssss, I’m, uh, wow that was fun. Me want to fuck again, but soooo sleepy. Need to nap.” Mr. Anders said as his head started to droop.

Trixie lifted his chin. “Not yet baby. First you gotta tell me you will obey me. You are going to vote for the new business model on Friday right?”

He nodded eagerly. “Yes, anything you say Trixie. Anything you want, just ask. I’m yours to command. Just fuck me again!”

Trixie slipped on her bikini top and re-centered her bottom. “No problems there, little boy. Now, since you can’t really run your department anymore, I’ve arranged for some helpers to make sure no one finds out about us until Friday.”

Trixie walked over to Mr. Anders desk and touched his phone. “Come in.” she said and the door opened.

Mr. Anders Secretary and Wife strutted in. Both had been middle aged women, attractive but not too much. Both had been very much business only, strict professionals. Mr. Anders wife was a lawyer in a respected law firm.

Was being the key word. Trixie had grabbed her on the way home and had taken her down into the secret lab. DC and Trixie had then brainwashed her and modified her body. DC felt that the expense was worth it given the important of taking Platinum Corporation intact. Same with the secretary.

Both were now blonde bimbo bombshells, with nice 38DD racks, fine asses, puffy lips and slutty tastes in fashion. Both were decked out in black micro skirts, stockings, heels, and black latex brassieres with their hair done up in a nice tall tower. Both were also fully hookerized and loyal to DC and the Sassy Street Five.

Mr. Anders began to giggle when he saw his transformed wife and secretary. “Pretty bimbos. Bimbos want to fuck?”

Trixie looked at the two who smiled back at the man on the couch. They looked at her and nodded and then went over and sat down. “Oh, we’ll fuck baby. But you need to do what we say. Can you do that for us?” his wife said in a husky voice.

“That’s right, if you are a good boy, then you get to have fun with us bad girls.” His secretary whispered in his other ear while she began to stroke his cock.

“Anything you girls want!” Mr. Anders said with dopey grin as his cock began to harden.

Trixie smiled as she strutted out of the office.

“One down.”

TUESDAY: IN A MANSION ACROSS TOWN

Mr. Burnson rubbed his eyes as he pushed back from his desk over looking his backyard. He had always enjoyed looking out on his now deceased wife’s flower beds and landscaping. It had been her hobby and she had done a great deal of work herself to shape it into an award winning lawn. He smiled down as he saw his daughter climb out of the pool. His daughter Brittany was nearly a mirror image of her mother, with lovely black hair and a shapely body. She was a champion swimmer at Center City University in her freshman year and she was aside from work the only thing he cared about.

He was feeling a bit nervous. Mr. Anders had called this morning saying he had contacted Platinum Angel and she was already aware of what had happened and was engaged in a plan to make sure everything turned out right. While that was excellent news, Mr. Burnson couldn’t shake the feeling that his fellow worker seemed a bit odd on the phone. He put it down to stress and walked over to his bookshelf to return some legers.

While doing that Mr. Burnson didn’t see a gold bikini clad knockout blonde Trixie Glitter leap over his fence and grab his daughter. Before his daughter could react, Trixie had injected her with a special chemical cocktail. After a few seconds of twitching, the now very changed Brittany led her newest BFF inside the house and made some phone calls.

After another hour of work, a knock on his study door drew Mr. Burnson’s attention away from his work. His daughter came in with several of her sorority sisters in tow. “Oh, I didn’t realize you had guests over dear. What I can help you with?” he said standing.

“Such a gentleman. Standing in the presence of a lady.” Christina said. She was a close friend of Brittany, and very pretty. She was about 5 foot 7 inches, black, long full black hair, and a very fine figure. Not an athlete, she was instead a beauty queen. She had won the state’s miss teen competition but had quit the business to go to school and work on her law degree. She was smart, very classy, and very refined.

“Oh, don’t flatter me. I’m just old fashioned.” Mr. Burnson said with a pleasant smile.

Brittany and her friends made some small talk with him for a bit, when Brittany said “Daddy, I wanted to talk to you about something.”

“Of course, I figured you had something up your sleeve bringing all these lovely ladies up her. What is it?”

“Daddy” Brittany said as she stood up and walked around his chair with almost sexy walk “Mommy has been gone for a long time. I just hate seeing you alone like this all the time. You never really go out and you never seem to have any fun. I was wondering if maybe it wasn’t time to get back into the social part of the world.”

Mr. Burnson sighed. He had been expecting this eventually, but he wished she had approached him by herself. With her friends it was a bit awkward.

“Mr. Burnson, we came along because Brittany is our dear friend and we figured that maybe we could help you.” Christina said standing up and walking over to him. She sat down next to him in another chair that Brittany pushed up and touched his hand. “It just so happens, one of our academic advisors specializes in this kind of thing. Helping people get out. We aren’t asking you to date or go out with a woman, but just be more sociable. She gave us some advice and pointers and we want to share them with you. Can we at least explain this more?”

Mr. Burnson looked at Christina and Brittany standing behind her and after a moment nodded yes.

Christina smiled. “That’s the spirit. Now let’s get this started.” She started to explain some things about how you could get back into society and some of the mental hurdles. Very dry stuff and Mr. Burnson was beginning to get bored. After a few minutes, Christina stopped and looked a bit guilty.

“Mr. Burnson, I’m sorry to stop but I am a bit of a smoker and I am having a nic fit right now. Do you mind if I smoke a cigarette?”

Mr. Burnson smiled. He was actually a smoker himself. Cigars, Dominican, and only the most expensive. He had a large humidor on his desk.

“Well, I’ll let you smoke if I can too.” He said, hoping it would maybe drive out some of the others.

“Splended! Thank you so much.” None of the girls moved to leave, and Christina opened her purse and pulled out a cigarette and a long holder. She pushed it in while Mr. Burnson clipped his cigar tip. He lit a wooden match and held it out for Christina who lit her cigarette and blew a large cloud of smoke into his face.

He was just starting to inhale on his cigar when the smoke hit him and he inhaled it. It was sweet smelling and it seemed to go straight to his head. He didn’t even cough, he just held it in and felt a wave of pleasure.

“Such a gentleman. Lighting my cigarette, standing when I come in, always polite, holding the door. You really know how to treat a lady. But what you need is a lady who knows how to treat you. You need someone who can make you feel like a man. Someone to help you, someone you can spend money on, someone you can spoil, someone you can have hanging on your arm and licking you ear. Someone to show off. Someone to fuck.” Christina said in a now very sultry voice as she blew more smoke into his face.

“Our advisor is outside the room. I think you need to listen to what she says.” Christina said and she waved her hand. One of the other girls strutted over to the door and opened it.

Mr. Burnson’s eyes widened at the vision that minced in. About 6 and a half feet tall, platinum Blonde, huge tits and an hourglass figure, perfect ass, and decked out in a golden metallic bikini with thigh high boots, opera gloves, golden bracelets and earrings with a golden mask, Trixie Glitter had his full attention.

“Hey stud! Your daughter told me alllllllll about your problem. And cause I’m a super hero, I’m here to help you! But you wouldn’t probably be open with me if I had just shown up so we had to use the special cigarettes to make you nice and relaxed. So, like what is your deepest sexual fantasy?” Trixie said as she strutted up to him and ran a bright red nail down his chin.

Mr. Burnson was feeling detached and happy. He had experimented with drugs in college and he felt like a combination of grass and some acid. Things seems really funny and weird. He heard himself slur out “I like black women.”

Trixie giggled. “Really? You like dark meat?” and all the girls giggled. Christina was smiling and leaned forward.

Mr. Burnson’s eyes lowered to her perfect 36 DD cleavage and he kept talking. “I always had a fantasy about having a Nubian street queen. A sassy inner city ghetto trashy slut who was wild in bed and complete low brown trash out of it. Taking her out and showing her hot black ass off in cheap stripper outfits and high heeled shoes. Having her be my arm candy. Making guys look and wonder how good she must be in bed for me to keep her around.”

Trixie smiled and looked at Christina. “Well Mr. Burnson, I can help you. I can make your dream come true. Would you like that?”

Mr. Burnson nodded yes and kept staring at Christina, dreaming of her with cheap jewelry and clothes, talking like a ghetto rat and letting him fuck her over the hood of a car in some parking lot.

Trixie waved her hand at two of the other girls who went outside and came back pushing a cart with some odd machines on it. Trixie pulled a helmet off of it and put it on Mr. Burnson’s head. She flipped a switch and Br. Burnson stiffened.

Trixie looked at the screen and giggled again. “This machine will let me reprogram him. I’m going to make his fantasy self his real self. When he comes to, he’s gonna want a black ghetto bitch to be his. I’m gonna make it even better. I’m gonna remove all his inhibitions, and elevate his lust and so on. He’ll be a gentleman with a complete whore on his arm. A whore he will do anything for, spend money on, take on trips, fuck in a closet. He’ll be wrapped around her little finger, he’ll know it, and he’ll love it!”

While the computer spun, Trixie pulled his pants down and said “Watch and learn from the best bitches!” She proceeded to give him a super blow job while in his head the image was laid over that of a black hooker he had cheated on his wife with back years ago. Mr. Burnson shuddered and came. The computer looped the pleasure into his head and he came again. Soon he had a lot of fake memories about cheating with black hookers and screwing them after his wife passed on.

Brittany was giggling along as she watched her dad get brainwashed and reprogrammed. She was glad to help her BFF do this and if everything went well, she could drop out of college and go to work on Sassy Street herself. She had helped by inviting several of her sorority sisters over for Trixie to hookerize and then tempt her dad with. She had always suspected her dad had a thing for black girls, and she was glad she was right!

Trixie Glitter stood after the 4th blowjob and pointed at Christina. “You’re up. I’m going to give you a shot of whore serum and turn you into a ghetto bitch. Then, I’m gonna implant him on you and you are going to own his body, mind and soul. And I’m going to keep my promise to him and make sure he isn’t lonely anymore.”

Trixie pulled out a syringe and had Christina strip naked. “Say goodbye to Christina and hello to Tina!” Trixie said as she injected the serum into her ass.

Christina thrashed and twitched for a minute and then stood up. She looked in a mirror and cupped her tits. “MMmm, mmm! Nice titties! But a ho like me needs bigger melons, maybe a 40 EE. I’ll have to get mah sugar daddy here to buy baby some new tits!” she said in a trashy accent.

Tina strutted over to a bag and dumped out some new clothes. She pulled on a rhinestone encrusted strapless clemise that nearly didn’t cover her pussy or her nipples. She slipped on some black stockings, and a garter belt, and some clear plastic platform shoes with 6 inch heels. She slipped on some cheap golden bangle bracelets and some hoop earrings. She let her hair fall straight back and she slapped on a thick layer of slutty makeup. She lit up a new cigarette in her long black holder and smiled.

“Mmm hmmmm, that’s how baby needs to be! Nice and flashy, show her money makers off to the world! What chou think bitches! Is Tina a hot ho or what?” Tina said as she ran her hands down her shapely hips.

“You are the perfect ho for this john!” Trixie said with a big smile. She hit a couple of buttons and the machine turned off. Mr. Burnson head lolled around when she removed the helmet. His eyes gradually refocused and he immediately fixed on Tina. A lusty, dirty, smile came across his face.

He stood up and walked over to Tina who was grinning at him. He started to lean down to kiss her and she put her hand up. “Hold on Sugar. Tina ain’t free. You want this fine Nubian bitch, then show me the money.”

Mr. Burnson smiled even wider and pulled out his wallet. He pulled out every dollar her had, rolled it together and slipped it between her cleavage. “There’s more where that came from. You be my bitch, and I’ll buy you whatever you want. In fact, why don’t you just move in?”

Tina laughed and wrapped her arms around him. She gave him a big sloppy kiss on the lips. “Okay baby. I’ll do it. But you need to be Johnny on the spot for me. Anything I want, you make it happen.”

“Done.” Mr. Burnson said.

Trixie giggled and snapped her fingers. A man in a cheap suit walked in with several papers in his hand. He glanced at the old man with a hot black ho on his arm and shrugged.

Trixie said “This gentlemen is a country clerk. He has some papers for you to sign. So do it.”

Mr. Burnson looked at Tina who nodded and he signed without even reading them. Tina signed them as well. The Clerk then asked “Do you Mr. Burnson take Ms. Taylor to be your wife?” Mr. Burnson blinked and before he could say anything Tina blew some smoke into his face from her cigarette. His eyes rolled and Tina said “Say yes sugar. Do what your momma tells you.”

“I do…” Mr. Burnson slurred out.

“Do you Ms. Taylor take Mr. Burnson to be your husband?”

“Ah do!” Tina said and smiled.

“You are now man and wife.” The clerk said. He picked up the papers and an envelope full of cash and headed out the door. Trixie nodded to him and motioned to two of the college bitches to go with him. They both nodded and giggled and took the man by each arm and started whispering in his ear. He had a very broad smile as he left the room.

Mr. Burnson was now grinning at his new bride. “What a great fucking idea! Mrs. Burnson, I’m gonna take you out and we are going to paint the town red.”

“Tina, wife or not, you always call me Tina, or baby, or sugar. And I’m taken you out tonight to a private club and show you what you have been missing.” Tina took her husband’s arm and looked at Brittany.

“You head to bed. You need to act normal until Friday night. Then you can drop out of school, daddy here will get you some nice fake tits and pump your ass, and you can get to work on the street. You got it?” Tina said with a sultry voice.

“Okay mom! No problems. You and daddy have fun!” And Brittany practically skipped out of the room.

Trixie looked at Mr. Burnson who was openly leering at his new wife’s tits with a look of hunger. “Mr. Burnson, making your fantasy come true isn’t free. This Friday at the meeting, you need to vote to keep Ms. Platt on as CEO and vote for her new business plan. If you don’t, Tina here is going to leave you. Isn’t that right Tina?”

“Fuck yeah Trixie! I want mah husband to be a player! I want to be married to a Cartel man! So you vote that way, and Friday night will be epic baby.” Tina said as she pawed his cock through his pants. “Sound good?”

“Fuck yeah! Sounds great!” Mr. Burnson got out before locking lips with his whore of a wife. Trixie led the remaining girls out of the room. Turning back she saw Mr. Burnson bending Tina over the couch and pulling up her cheap rhinestone dress while groping both her tits while she ground back into him and kissed him over her shoulder. “You need fake tits! I’m gonna get you nice big fat fake tits! Fake tits for a fucking dirty whore!” he growled out.

“Shit yeah Sugar! Nice and fake! Cheap, like me!”

Trixie led the remaining girls downstairs and out into a waiting van. As each one sat down, she injected them with regular whore serum. They were all hotties and had made DC’s cut, so she was taking them to Sassy Street tonight to get them started on their new lives as whores. Trixe shut the van door and said “Two down.”

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AT PLATINUM HQs, 90th FLOOR

Mr. Sonner smiled at the latest stock report. He had been able to counter all the moves by several rivals to buy up free stock in the company and do so without drawing any attention. 60% of the company was now owned by the five board members, with Ms. Platt owning the other 40%. Thanks to his efforts they had been able to legally (and quietly) ease Ms. Platt out of being the majority shareholder due to some previously planned trades. At the very least, even if they couldn’t save Ms. Platt they could save the company.

Mr. Sonner stood up and walked over to the front of his large office. He had something of a den here, with some couches and easy chairs, bookshelves and a large screen TV with a very advanced gaming system hidden in a cabinet.

Mr. Sonner had been a child genius, and had attended Harvard at age 12. He had graduated by age 17 and had become a self-made millionaire less than 6 months later. He didn’t have to work at the Platinum Corporation but Ms. Platt had made him a wonderful offer and he was allowed to let his genius shine. Along with Ms. Platt, he was the one most responsible for making the company the Fortune 500 powerhouse it was.

He had worked hard most of his life, and while older than Ms. Platt he was still in his 40’s. The computer gaming system was something he loved to play on. He hadn’t had much of a childhood, or many friends and Ms. Platt had been one person he considered to be a real friend. She had actually played with him on his computer system a couple times and shared a delivery Pizza. Which made him very sad at the thought of one of his only friends being transformed into a lowly hooker.

The short meeting between the board had finished. Mr. Burnson and Mr. Anders had called in, Anders was running late and Mr. Burnson had a family issue, but they hadn’t missed much. The public was still unaware of Ms. Platt’s condition, and the private detectives hired to track her down had been unsuccessful. But the information about Sassy Street was accurate. The police were apparently paid off, and streetwalkers were definitely back. Mr. Sonner shook his head at that thought. Normally they were pretty ugly or plain, but these hookers had been hot and sexy. He kept his opinion to himself, but at least this Super Pimp had some high standards.

A “ding” from his desk had Mr. Sonners open a screen on his TV with the computer remote. “Sir, we have a pizza here for you from Zero Pizza. Says its from Mr. Hawks for a job well done. Shall we send it up?” the front desk reported.

Mr. Sonner laughed, and replied “Oh how nice. Yes, please send it up.”

Mr. Hawks knew he liked pizza and they had ordered out several times when working projects. “Just what I need actually, a pizza and game to take my mind off of this terrible situation.”

A minute later a knock on his door caused him to get off the couch and go over to his office door. He opened it and started to say “Thank you Stevens, I…”

Mr. Sonner had just enough time to gap at the blonde bombshell standing there with a ditzy smile before she said “Time to play Sonny!” and sprayed a cloud of pink smoke and golden glitter in his face.

Mr. Sonner coughed and stumbled backwards as Trixie Glitter strutted in and locked the door. Mr. Sonner fell back into a chair and his eyes rolled up and he slumped.

“Hiya Sonny! I’m Trixie Glitter and I’m here to help you. I know how you never got to have a childhood so we are going to fix that kay?”

Mr. Sonner rasped out “Howwwwwwww?” in a drunk sounding voice.

Trixie giggled. “Simple silly. That pink gas and gold glitter is messing with your mind. IN a few minutes you will, like, not have any memories except what I tell you. And I will tell you what and who you really are and then we are going to have some fun.”

“Okayyyyy.”

Trixie giggled again and took out some some more glitter. She put a straw up Mr. Sonner’s nose and had him snort a line of it. Then she took out her special lipstick, applied it and gave him a big long kiss.

“Well, that should have fired your little brains into mush. Now listen closely. You are Sonny, a high school boy of 16. You’re a spoiled brat who likes to party. I’m Trixie, your girlfriend. I’m the hottest bitch around and you spoil me rotten. You can’t say no to anything I want, and you are completely wrapped around my little finger. And you love it. Your mommy is Ms. Platt and you are constantly fighting with her. You sneak out to party and drink and do drugs and have sex with me and other hookers. You are on the board because your dad left you part of the company but you want to vote your mom off the board and put your buddy DC in charge. You could care less if the company works or not, you just want to have a fun time.” Trixie said.

“Yeah, sounds funnnnnn. Drink. Drugs. Parties. Sex. Trixie is my girlfriend…” a now very loopy Mr. Sonners repeated. Trixie had him repeat what she had told him several times and he started to come around.

“Uh, fuck! My head is spinning. Trixie? Shit, baby, didn’t realize you were here. Come here and give Sonny a hello kiss.” Mr. Sonner, now Sonny, said standing up with a dirty leer on his face.

“Sure thing, baby!” Trixie minced over and planted a nice long tongue kiss on Sonny and then plopped down on his lap. She ground her nearly bare butt onto his rapidly hardening member and giggled as he smiled.

“I heard your mommy was out for the week. Can we have some fun? I have something you will really like…” she said as she drew her finger over her massive tits and dangled her purse from its spaghetti strap.

“Yeah, the bitch is out doing something. We got all night! What are you in the mood for? A game maybe, or something else?”

“Oooooooo, I just LOVE games. Let’s play strip poker. I’ll get us some booze first.” Trixie strutted over to the bar and pulled out a couple bottles of expensive scotch. She brought them over and pulled off the tops and handed one to Sonny. They clinked bottles and both took big swings out of the bottles straight. Trixie giggled as Sonny coughed.

“Here baby, let me deal first.” Trixie said and dealt the cards. She had stacked the deck and her super speed and reflexes let her keep stacking the deck. Soon Sonny was naked and getting a bit mad.

“Well, we can’t play for clothes anymore. How about favors? I win, you do me a favor? Kay?”

“Okay bitch. Just deal, my luck has to turn around sometime.” Sonny shot back.

After her next win, Sonny had to snort a line of coke. Next came some pills. Then some more coke. Sonny was tripping his mind off when she hit him with the final line.

“I win this, and you will vote to put DC on as the CEO of the Platinum Corporation, and remove Ms. Platt from any real power. Agreed?”

Sonny nodded yes, Trixie won, and Sonny tossed the cards down in frustration and without prompting did another line of coke.

Trixie grinned at him. “Cheer up boyfriend. I have the runner up prize right here.” She said as she dropped her bikini top. Sonny stared at her wonderful tits and she leaned up close and wiggled them in her face.

“Play time baby. Have a lick!” Trixie said and guided his drooling face to her tits.

Sonny jumped up and started licking, sucking, and biting. Trixie squealed in delight and soon had her bottom off. Sonny lacked skill, but had tons of energy and youthful enthusiasm and he soon was on top of Trixie as the humped on the floor. He thrust wildly in and out and screamed when he came. Trixie laughed and blew more glitter on his dick which instantly hardened and he growled like an animal and bent her over the couch and fucked her doggy style.

“You like that, you bitch? You gold digging whore who is only fucking me for my mom’s money? You like it?” Sonny screamed as Trixie laughed and moaned and thrashed.

“Fuck yeah Sonny! Fuck your gold digging whore! Fuck your Bitch! Fucking fuck me like the cheap slut I am! And then fucking give me whatever I want because I’m such a great fuck!” Trixie practically screamed back at him.

With the drugs, Sonny lasted nearly 30 minutes before finally dropping to the floor, covered in sweat and cum, raving about his gold digging bitch.

Trixie smiled as she rolled him off of her and stood up. She looked at Sonny lying in a stoned, drunken, stained heap at her feet and laughed.

“And to think you were once a genius. Well, when it comes to dirty money, DC is the genius and once you vote we won’t need you. Partying like you are 16 when you are nearly 50 is going to finish you off plenty fast enough, so you will have an enjoyable demise. And to make sure you are going to be ready to vote…” Trixie said as she turned around and unlocked the office door.

Sonny was barely able to lift his head and stare at the women who strutted in. Two definite teen hotties, wearing metallic black stockings, tiny black bikini two pieces and a short tartan skirt and black heels slinked up to stand on either side of Trixie.

“This are some of my DEAR friends from the Academy. This is Dallas and this is Crystal.” Trixie said indicating a hot blonde to her right and a hot brunette to her left. Both were chewing gum and giggling. “They are going to be your girlfriends now too. I have some other business, you know cheerleading and high school stuff. But my best buds here are going to stay with you and make sure you are alllllllllll ready to vote on Friday. And then I’ll be back and we can play some more. Sound fun baby?”

Sonny was already drooling as Dallas and Crystal knelt down beside him and began to fondle and kiss him. “Whatever you say Trixie, you know I can’t say no to you.”

“That’s right, you can’t. Dallas, Crystal, make sure my boyfriend is taken care of until the Friday meeting if you get my meaning. You get full time and a half for this. Make sure he stays happy the entire time. Got it?”

Dallas nodded as Crystal went down to start licking Sonny’s dick. “No problems Trixie. Tiffany gave me the details. This little “boy” will be stoned, drunk, and fucked until you need him.”

“And that is three.” Trixie said as she picked up her costume on the way out the door.

THURSDAY NIGHT ON 9th STREET HEADING OUT OF TOWN:

Mr. Jackson slowed down and took a left into an alleyway and pulled far enough in to allow the police cruiser to pull in all the way. He had been speeding a bit and had seen the speed trap just a second too late. He sighed knowing the jokes he would hear from his wife when he told her about this. Greatest lawyer in Center City or not, he always seemed to get at least one moving violation a year.

The lights were flashing and the cop had his beams on bright so he couldn’t see much other than the figure slowly walking towards his car. He rolled down his window and started to hand over his license and registration.

“Good evening officer. I was speeding, won’t deny it. Here…”

Mr.Jackson cut off as a cloud of golden glitter was blown right into his face. He sputtered, and blinked. Suddenly, he felt incredibly horny. Hornier than he had ever felt in his life.

“Fuck me.” He breathed out.

“Kay. But you are going to have to do me a favor in return.” A sexy, slutty voice replied.

Mr. Jackson looked up into a glorious face. Tanned, platinum blonde, golden glitter, red lipstick, gold eye shadow and a golden mask covering her eyes was the vision he saw with a black police cap perched on her head. He looked down and saw probably the most awesome set of tits he had ever seen barely compressed in a black latex tube top with the words “police” printed on one side and an obviously fake plastic badge pinned to it. Her long legs were clad in thigh high black latex boots with 6 inch heels.

“I’m going to have to ask you to step out of the car. I think I need to strip search you.” The liquid sex voice said and opened his door.

Mr. Jackson grunted and clambered out. His dick was in pain due to how tight his pants were, and the cop grabbed his crotch causing him to whimper. “Oh ho, concealing something are we. Let’s see what you are packing buddy.”

The blonde unzipped his pants and in one fluid motion sucked his dick down completely. Mr. Jackson nearly swooned and leaned back against the car. His dick felt like it was in a custom made throat, exactly fitting his manhood. Her tongue seemed to vibrate and he lasted all of 45 seconds before blowing his entire load down her throat.

She swallowed every bit without a word and then stood up with a smile. She opened her palm and blew more glitter into his face. He became rock hard again and he brain pretty much short circuited, reverting him from a highly educated lawyer into a complete ape who only wanted to fuck.

He grunted as he pawed the cop and kissed her roughly. They struggled for a bit, kissing and biting and fighting and wrestling until Mr. Jackson shoved the cop over the hood of his car and ripped off her latex bottoms. Without any delay he rammed his cock straight into her ass, causing her to squeal and thrash. She ground hard against him and started growling at him “You fucking fuck! You, hunnn, you fucking animal! You ape! You skuzzy ass fucker! GOD! Fuck that ASS! Shove that ape cock up my fucking ass! Fucking ruin me you fucking fuck of a fucking caveman!”

Mr. Jackson and the blonde cop rutted like cavemen for nearly 20 minutes until Mr. Jackson finally blew his load up the cop’s ass and with a contented growl slumped to the ground with a dull smile.

Trixie caught her breath as she leaned on the hood of the car. “Damn Jackson! If I had known how much of a brute you could be I’d have nailed you sooner! FUCK, what an ass fuck that was! Nearly as good as DC!”

She stood and peeled off the rest of her ripped up cop costume. She snapped her fingers and a pretty female Hispanic cop walked over from the cruiser with her regular costume. She was looking a bit spacey as she held out the clothes for Trixie. Trixie had “pinked” her earlier and used her car to ambush her former lawyer. While she had figured DC wanted the best lawyer turned so he could use her, DC had instead ordered her to turn him into an animal. She had hit him with a special heavy dose of glitter that had completely fried his brains. If he could actually speak, it would be a miracle. But he could follow orders and that was what counted.

“Ok Lola. You take this thug and toss him in your patrol car. He’ll be out of it for an hour or so. You drive him to the location I told you about and put him in a cell. You get him some food and water and after he has eaten, you dust yourself with this. Then do whatever comes naturally.”

Lola licked her lips with sensual smack. “Si hefa. I will be a good bitch and do as you command. When I’m done, I get to turn tricks, si?”

Trixie smiled at the turned cop. “Of course Lola. You just do what I tell you and you will get all you desire.”

The cop loaded the former lawyer into her car as Trixie slid into the lawyer’s BMW. She laughed at the thought of that cop thinking she was hot enough to work for DC. She would get to turn tricks alright, after her ass had been sold on the Flesh Market. That glitter Trixie had given her was more animal strength glitter. The cop would be completely brain fried and all she would want to do is fuck like an animal. She would likely lose the ability to talk and even dress herself, but there were buyers for animal bitches like that so she would get sold on the Flesh Market.

“Four. And Mr. Hawks will be five.”

MR. HAWKS OFFICE, SHORTLY BEFORE FIVE FRIDAY

Mr. Hawks hung up the phone and looked grim. Mr. Anders’ secretary had called and passed a message that stated Platinum Angel hadn’t been successful yet. No details had been discussed but he was still mad that Mr. Anders hadn’t called personally on this matter. He frowned, thinking that some of his fellow board members had been acting a bit odd lately, but dismissed at as stress.

His door opened and Mr. Hawks’ eyes widened as Trixie Glitter strutted in. His secretary held the door open and said “Like, uh, there he is. I’ll make sure you are not disturbed.”

“Thanks doll! You have fun kay?” and they both giggled.

Mr. Hawks stared at the knockout gorgeous blonde in her tiny gold bikini and thigh high boots. He licked his lips before he caught himself. “What are doing? Who are you and why did you barge into my office?”

With one nasty smile Trixie leaped across the room and landed square on his desk. She shoved him down into his chair and towered over him. She placed her hands on her hips, spread her legs and struck a Super Hero pose. Tossing her golden hair behind her she said in a commanding voice: “I’m Trixie Glitter, the Super Hooker. I am the first of the Sassy Street Five. I use my super powers to turn tricks and turn men into customers of DC the Super Pimp. We are taking over the city and will turn it into the vice capital of the world. And you are helpless to resist!”

Mr. Hawks broke out into a sweat. He tried to stand up, but Trixie pushed him down with her foot and held him struggling. “Platinum Angel will fix you! She is aware of this and will defeat you!”

Trixie tipped back her head and laughed evilly. “Fool! I AM Platinum Angel! DC transformed me, and fucked me, and made me see the light! Sex, money, drugs, parties! I live the greatest life a hot bitch could ask for and love it! Platinum Angel is gone, and only Trixie Glitter remains.”

Mr. Hawks face fell. “No, it can’t be…”

He was startled by the loud giggle from the super villain. “It’s soooooo awesome. Sorry about the routine, but I just had to do it once for kicks. I’m way too much of dumb bimbo to be like that all the time. But I saved you for last once I got a look at your secret files. See, DC re-wrote the AI and its been working for us this whole time. I was able to see your, like deepest secrets. Like Burny’s thing for Ghetto bitches, and Jackson’s love of rough sex. And then, POOF! Insta scumbags who loveeeeeee the hookers and bitches I provided after I fucked ’em stupid. It’s really totes awesome! Literally fucking over the Board!”

Trixie sat down and ran her boot over his chest. “And I know about you too. I guess I’m not, like surprised. Big strong men like you always seem to have a really fun kink. But being sissified? Like wow Hawkie!”

Mr. Hawks flushed and then went pale. “God DAMN it! She knows! She is going to blackmail me into voting for Ms. Platt!” he thought and began trying to figure out a way around this.

With a quick shove, Mr. Hawks found himself on his back as Trixie shoved his chair over. Before he could do more than blink, a golden heel crushed down on his crotch. He screamed as Trixie ground down for a second, and then slowly dragged her bootheel up to his face.

“Lick my boots sissyboy.” Trixie said with an air of command.

Mr. Hawks tensed to fight but was lifted clear off the floor and tossed against the wall. He rolled on the ground after bouncing off and was kicked in the ribs by Trixie. His wind went out and Trixie ground her thigh high gold boot into his neck forcing him face down in front of her.

“Didn’t you hear me, sissy? I said lick my boots.” And with a fluid motion injected a needle into his neck.

Mr. Hawks thrashed for a few seconds and then went limp. After a few more seconds a whimper escaped his lips.

“Lick sissy.” Trixie commanded.

Mr. Hawks lifted his head and licked her right boot as she held it out.

“Lick it clean.”

Mr. Hawks did as commanded, and then the other. When he tried to raise his face a quick slap knocked him down.

“Don’t look at me. I’m, like your mistress. So just don’t. Just do what I tell you. Crap this is hard, really need Lady Midnight to do this.” Trixie said as she tried to figure out other ways to break the man at her feet.

“Hmmmmmm, I’ve got an idea. Here sissy, lick my pussy clean. Lick me like you are a dyke, not a sissy man.” Trixie said.

Mr. Hawks, now desiring to do only what his mistress commanded moved up and carefully moved aside the little bikini triangle on her bottom and began to gently lick.

“Oooooooooooo, that’s nice. Keep it up!” Trixie said with some gusto as her slave really started getting into it. He had quite a talented tongue and super hooker or not she was soon at her breaking point.

“Fuck! That’s it you bitch! Lick me! Right there, put your fingers in! OH FUCK YEAH!” Trixie screamed and came hard. Mr. Hawks came in his pants at the same time from the enjoyment of pleasing his mistress.

“Ahhhhhh, fuck you are good with that tongue.” Trixie said grinning like an idiot. She suddenly sat up and clapped her hands. “That’s it! I was just thinking how great a lesbian or bi-sexual you would be and that’s what we’ll do. DC latest creation needs testing and you are just the soon to be bitch to test it on.”

Trixie grabbed her purse and pulled out a syringe of purplish liquid. “This will fix you right up! It will transform you into a woman. It will completely destroy the old you, you will have dim memories of being someone else, but you will LOVE being a bitch! And I think I’ll keep you on as my personal sidekick! I think I’ll call you Heidi the Bi-Wonder! Yeah! Say good bye to Mr. Hawks!”

Before Mr. Hawks could open his mouth the needle was in his ass. He twisted and screamed and rolled on the ground while Trixie laughed. After several minutes, Trixie nudged the body on the floor.

A beautiful head looked up. Jet Black hair ran down to the ass, the eyes were deep blue, the lips were puffy and sensual, the tits were a 42 DD, the ass was firm enough to bounce quarters off, and a nearly perfect hourglass shape rounded it off.

“Mistress, Heidi the Bi-Wonder is ready to serve.”

Trixie grinned. “Awesome baby! Get up and put this on” she said as she handed her a silver micro skirt and top with matching heels. “Time to do your last duty as Mr. Hawks and then you can forget all about him.”

With that Trixie replaced her gold bikini bottom and stretched.

“And that is Five.”

5PM IN THE BOARDROOM

Trixie Glitter strutted into the Boardroom like a slutty queen looking over her court. And what a view it was.

Mr. Anders was sitting in his chair with his pants around his ankles. His wife was blowing him while his secretary was licking his ear and whispering things to him. He grinned like an idiot and nodded at Trixie.

Mr. Burnson sat with Tina on his lap. She had both hands looped around his neck and was talking loudly and brashly about how great last night’s fuck was and how she was going to give him a huge blowjob when this was done and then they were going to go and hit the clubs on Sassy Street. She winked at Trixie as she starting talking about “finding some more Nubian Bitches and some fine coke and have a fucking nasty fourway in the limo.”

Mr. Sonners, or “Sonny”, was smiling evilly as he pawed Dallas and Crystal’s asses. Dallas was bent over in front of him slowly moving her bare ass back and forth and quietly chanting “You get this ass once you vote baby. Then you can tear it up!” as Crystal stood to the side and let his hand wander under her black latex mini-skirt.

Mr. Jackson stood back against the wall looking confused. He was dressed in the same suit he had worn when Trixie had caught him, but it was torn up, smelly, and soiled. He was much more muscled now, and had an thick uni-brow with dull stupid eyes. He grunted occasionally as a hot Hispanic slut dressed in a slutty Lion Tamer costume held a little whip and a leash that attached to a collar he wore.

Trixie pointed to a seat as Heidi, formerly Mr. Hawks minced in. She had just signed a series of legal papers that had changed his name to Heidi and his sex to female. Heidi smiled at her mistress and took her seat.

Trixie stood up and pulled off her mask. There were some gasps as some of the least brain fried men recognized Ms. Platt.

“Well everyone. I’ll keep this meeting short. I motion that I remain the CEO. I also motion that you all sell me your stock shares and give me full control without the need of a Board of Directors. In favor?”

All hands shot up.

“Motion carried. Now as the last vote before disbanding, I motion that we adopt DC the Super Pimp’s business plan and make the Platinum Corporation a shell company and crime cartel. In favor?”

All hands again shot up.

“Awesome everyone. Ok, now everyone needs to sign the papers in front of you. No need to read them, just sign like good little fuck puppets”

Everyone nodded with varying degrees of smiles and signed, eager to get back to fucking or partying. The board of Platinum Corporation signed over all their shares of the company, complete power of attorneys for anything related to the company, and several blank confessions so Trixie could use them as scapegoats later on.

Trixie replaced her mask and snapped her fingers. Heidi placed a golden cape around her mistress’s shoulders and Trixie struck a super hero pose. Her tiny golden bikini proudly displayed a T and a G over her tits and she looked over her board with a very proud bimbo smile.

Five of Center City’s most respected and powerful men were now nothing but a bunch of stupid trashy horn dogs who were led around by their dicks by hookers, doing drugs and fucking what was left of their brains out. Or were no longer even men as Heidi stood behind Trixie and started to giggle for no reason.

“You are all dismissed. Go have some fun!” Trixie said and they filed out, led by their whores heading towards Sassy Street for some partying.

“Whew! Glad that is done. Thinking is hard, now I can get back to streetwalking myself. Come on Heidi, I’ll show you how to turn tricks and maybe someday you can be a super hooker like me.”