The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trophy Daughter

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

Doug and his daughter Julie are having some troubles and get helped.

Part 1

Dr. Caustus studied the notes on her screen. “So, Doug, you’re a single father, and you’re having some issues with your daughter. Care to elaborate for me?”

Doug looked spaced out for a brief moment, and then looked to his daughter beside him, his face moving from neutral to disappointment. His daughter refused eye contact, instead preferring to pretend he didn’t exist, even though they currently shared a couch.

He adjusted his tie, “My Julie is being...difficult. She’s always arguing with me, and never wants to do what I ask of her. I’ve tried everything but I don’t know what to do anymore!”

The outburst prompted Julie to remember her father existed. Shifting forward, she countered, “Well dad over here won’t let me do anything! I can’t even go out with my friends!”

“You know you’re not allowed to be out past 11!”

“I can get a ride back in time!”

Dr. Caustus put up her hand, “Now, you two. We’re here to work things out, not yell at one another.” The two sunk back into the couch. “Now Julie, why does it bother you that your father is trying to be a parent?”

Julie pouted, mulling it over before she spoke, “Well, he’s never around—always in his rich boys’ club meetings—and whenever he’s home he just tells me what to do! Why do I have to listen to him, that’s not how you be a dad. Anyways I’m already a high school senior, I’m practically an adult!”

Doug was hurt. He knew he wasn’t around as much as he’d like—one of the downsides of being a single father millionaire. He tried his best to be a good father, he felt, and just wanted the best for his daughter. “I just want to help but you’re being so stubborn! I only want you to be your best, but it’s hard to do that when you always want to be out late in skirts that short. ”

“They’re not short, you’re just old!” Julie complained.

Dr. Caustus saw Doug’s face fall at his daughter’s statements and was amused. She had a clear case of a spoiled child and a rich but absent father who meant well. She did her best not to lick her lips at the possibilities.

Tapping on her keyboard, she addressed the two, “I know exactly what’s going on here. Your daughter, Julie, is clearly sexually frustrated. Her sex drive is very high, but it’s hard for her to find release with you being so restrictive on her, and so she’s taking her frustrations out on you.”

The father and daughter’s mouths hung open, aghast at the wild suggestion the Dr. made. It only lasted a moment though, as it always did for Dr. Caustus’ patients, and the surprise turned into acceptance as Doug merely blushed at the talk of sex around his daughter.

“Well,” Doug began, “I don’t know what I’m supposed to do about that. It’s a...difficult subject to talk about with my daughter.”

“It’s normal for parents and children to have difficulty speaking about sex, Doug, but you’ve got to accept your daughter has an enormous sex drive, and that you have to do your best to support it in order for her to function effectively.”

“I-I know...” Doug trailed off.

Dr. Caustus continued over the sound of her typing more notes, “You’ve made good strides in supporting her clothing choices though, Doug. A woman can feel sexy with the right clothing, and helping your daughter maximize that can help be an outlet for all that sexual energy.”

Julie knew her father was being supportive, but it still weirded her out a little that he kept buying her clothing like this. She tugged on her skirt to pull it down a little, but the red leather piece was just too short, and pulling it any further would show off her thong. There was no point in trying to adjust her top, the black sequined piece was built to show off as much cleavage as possible.

The doctor could see she was uncomfortable, “You appreciate that your father supports your clothing choices, and that’s good. It’s not too much to ask that you dress up for him is it?”

“No, I guess not. He does buy me all this hot stuff.” Julie pouted, but she knew the doctor had a point.

“Since your mother isn’t around, you’re the center of attention for your father now, so you’ll have to oblige.”

Doug gulped. He wasn’t sure why he felt the need to acquiesce to her daughter’s clothing whims, but he was glad she didn’t mind it. He rather enjoyed the eye candy.

Julie could feel her dad’s eyes on her. “We’ve still got issues here you know!” She exclaimed, bringing the doctor back around on topic. “Dad won’t stop ogling me—it’s kind of creeping me out. I know I want him to buy me these, but they’re not for him to look at.”

“Well honey, I’m sorry you look so beautiful. You remind me so much of your mother...”

“Cut it out dad! You still won’t let me go out with anyone. You know I have a high sex drive; it’s driving me crazy!”

Dr. Caustus stepped in, “She’s right Doug. You’re going to have to let her explore her sexually soon.”

Doug furrowed his brow, and then his face went wide as he remembered something. “It’s not just that. First you want these clothes. I remember, you asked me last Christmas for a nose job—what am I supposed to say to that? You’re not showing me you can be responsible at all!”

“It’s not about responsibility Doug, " Dr. Caustus started, “you bought her the nose job AND everything else to make her happy, and she’s been doing just fine.”

“Everything else?” Julie said to herself. She then remembered her father springing for the other things she had wanted, as a surprise to her. “See daddy? I have huge boobs and I’m still responsible.” She hefted up her E cups to show. She licked her lips—how was she going to make use of these huge things as well if her daddy kept her locked down, she thought.

“Now now, Julie, we have to be fair.” Dr. Caustus pulled Julie out of her thoughts. “He paid for all that work, so it’s only right he gets to ogle you and do whatever he pleases. You want to be there for him, since your mom isn’t around, don’t you?”

“Mmhmm.” Julie nodded.

“And now you have someone to be your arm candy at events, right Doug? A daughter as lovely as yours, everyone would need to see how well you’ve done for yourself.”

“That’s right, all the other guys will be jealous.” Doug smiled wide; he was going to be a popular man at the business party.

“I don’t want to be my dad’s ‘arm candy’!” Julie complained.

Dr. Caustus argued, “It was the deal you made with him wasn’t it? He helps you fulfill your sexual needs and wants, and you help him with his business dealings.”

“My sexual needs?”

The doctor continued, “You’re always feeling such strong sexual needs. You can get in such a haze sometimes; aren’t you glad your father can help you?” Julie leaned in to her father, who had his hand caressing her waist.

“Help her...?” Doug was a little confused.

“You need to realize she can handle herself, and that you can handle her as well. She’s a big girl now, and she has needs you’ll have to meet.”

Doug was dumbfounded “You don’t mean—”

“Yes, you’ve worked hard to make her your trophy daughter, to help you with your dealings, and it’s only fair to help her out and release her sexual tension as much as possible.”

Julie snapped out of her sexual haze on hearing that. “I don’t need help; I just...need some other guys.”

“Nonsense, you two. You have a problem needing to fuck, and he has a problem of needing someone to fuck now that his wife is gone. This is definitely the way to solve this problem, doesn’t that make you relieved?” Dr. Caustus looked at her watch. She had some other things to take care of shortly, and knew these two would want to do other things very soon.

Father and daughter both felt a sense of happiness come over them.

Doug spoke first. “Thanks doctor, you really helped us out.”

“Yeah, I’m sure my daddy can really help me out,” she bubbled, earrings jingling as she moved a twirl of blonde hair out of her face.

“Good, now head on home you two; I’m sure you have...things you want to do.” Dr. Caustus ended as she escorted them out. As they walked to the car, Doug had a firm grip on his daughter’s ass and the two of them smiled.

* * *

Doug was going at his daughter’s pussy hard. He thrusted into her, bringing out moans each time.

“Ahh! Ahh! Ahhhh!”

It was really turning Doug on, and so were her giant implants on her chest. He felt nothing wrong about having turned his daughter into a slut and fucking her himself.

Julie was flush with pleasure. If she had known her daddy’s cock would satisfy her this much she’d had fucked him a long time ago. It was completely worth dressing up as his trophy slut. She really wanted to fuck other guys, especially since she was horny practically all the time, but when she got it from her daddy she didn’t complain.

“Oh daddy! Fuck me harder! Harder! Ahh!”

Just then the door burst open, and a woman yelled at them, “What the fuck is going on here!? Who is this bitch??”

The two yelled as they pulled apart and pulled the covers over themselves.

Doug yelled at her, “Who the fuck are you, lady? Why are you in our home??”

The woman didn’t listen and looked closely at Julie, “...Julie? Is that you?”

She quickly went from angry to completely baffled, “What, why is my husband having sex with my daughter??”

Dr. Caustus stood in the hallway behind, “Oops, looks like I was a little late.”