The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trophy Daughter

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

Doug and his daughter Julie are having some troubles and get helped.

Part 2

“Who the hell are you?” Doug looked at the woman across from him, pulling up the sheets higher on his daughter Julie.

“What are you talking about? I’m your wife!!” Rage and confusion swept through the woman, “Are you on some kind of drugs?? It’s me, Maria! I-I don’t understand...”

Dr. Caustus walked in the room, casually typing something on her phone. Not looking up, she held up her free hand and spoke to the group, “Alright everyone that’s enough, I’ll have you all be calm now.”

“What the—...alright.” Doug wanted to keep yelling, but the notion left him, now he merely was calm, though he didn’t understand why. “Why are you here, Dr. Caustus? And who is this woman?”

The doctor finally looked up from her phone, “I was going to follow up to see how things were doing, but your door was open and I followed in to see this.” She looked over at Maria, “And what are you doing here?”

Maria wanted to scream at all of them, but instead she could only answer, “I got home from work; I’m a CPA, I work hard and I only want a happy family. I don’t understand what’s happening, why are Doug and Julie like this?” She fiddled with her long, black hair, trying not to break down.

“How does she know our names?” Julie managed to speak through her embarrassment.

Dr. Caustus tapped on her phone, “Well I had to tell my secretary your names before sending her here. Sorry she’s overreacting, I’m sure she’s just surprised by the sight.”

“What? I’m not a secretary, I’m a—I’m a...” Maria’s voice dropped off as she realized she didn’t know what else she could possibly be.

“I’m your secretary, I think? But he’s still my husband!” She tried to get some control over the situation.

Doug was confused now, “Husband? You? My wife? I really think you’re confused miss.”

Dr. Caustus stopped them with a hand wave, “Alright, sorry for the awkward question, I know you two are still naked Doug, so I’ll be out of here soon, but do you find my secretary Maria here attractive?”

Doug should have been trying to get them out of the room but instead he looked at her as best as he could while Julie looked at him, gauging his reaction. “Well, I think so. In fact, I’d say that she’s practically just my type. Oddly familiar in a way.”

Julie pouted as Dr. Caustus was intrigued. “Oh, and what exactly is your type?”

The doctor and Julie listened intently. “Hm. Long, black hair for starters, I suppose. Especially when its put up, that’s pretty classy, especially when they wear a long gown with it. I like a classy woman to keep up with me in my business events and parties. Someone who’s loyal and soft spoken too.”

“I see. Maybe you should take another look Doug,” Dr. Caustus prompted, “maybe the lighting in here isn’t so good.”

Maria took offense to that; did the doctor just call her ugly or something? “What the fuck you talkin’ about bitch? I’m fuckin’ fiiiiine.” She snapped her fingers in front of the doctor, who didn’t flinch.

“Oh whoa,” Doug was surprised as he looked to Maria again. “She’s definitely not my type.” His face looked mildly disgusted as he looked at Maria, his now-former wife, sporting short frizzy red hair, booty shorts, a boob tube, and long white boots. Her face was trashy and her obscenities and brash voice turned him off.

“Well fuck you too Doug! You a shitty husband anyways and I’ll fuck whoever I want.” Maria turned her nose up at the couple on the bed.

“You’re not in his family remember Maria. You’re just my secretary.” Dr. Caustus mentioned to her.

“I’m not?” Knowledge of her time with Doug and her daughter left her, she only knew of her job as secretary for Dr. Caustus.

“You’re a lesbian as well I’m pretty sure, so you wouldn’t even marry him if you wanted to. That’s why you took the job working for me—I’m your type, right?”

Maria licked her lips as it all came back to her, “That’s right. I remember now baby.”

Doug didn’t mind the talking, but he was wondering, “Um, do you two have anything else you need?”

“Oh right, sorry,” Dr. Caustus smiled back at him, “we’re just about done here. Everything looks good, but one last thing.”

“Yes?” Doug asked.

“Your daughter really has a massive, massive sex drive. You can see her already squirming next to you.” Moans came from Julie as she writhed against Doug. “She needs sex at least 3-4 times a day. Even then, it’s probably best if you get others involved, 3 or 4 ways work best.”

Doug was confused, “Others? But she’s—”

“I know, you’re worried about her having sex with other men. But she’s loyal to you, so you need to pay back her loyalty by getting her the sex she needs, understand?”

Doug did, and he nodded, though he still was a little unhappy he couldn’t do it all by himself. Julie’s eyes lit up as well, she was going to be a very happy daughter.

“Alright Maria, let’s go. We have other cases to get to.”

“Okay honey. Bye y’all, happy fucking!”

The two walked out of the room, as Doug turned to his horny daughter. She captivated him with her beautiful black hair in a fancy updo, her face looking quite a bit like her mother’s, though neither would remember. Doug pulled the sheet over them; he had a long night of fucking ahead of him if he wanted to keep his sweet little trophy daughter happy.