The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trophy Wife

MC MF GR

This story contains scenes of an explicit sexual nature. If you are under the age of consent for your community, or such references are not acceptable to you or the rest of your community, please stop reading now

Synopsis: It’s amazing to what lengths a company will go to to keep a valuable employee.

* * *

James and Caroline lay in bed, both looking up at the ceiling.

“Do you remember what we were like when we had just got married James?” Caroline sighed. “We were so idealistic then. You were going to use your knowledge to develop vaccines that would save people from all over the world, and I was going to be a crusading journalist. Look at us now.”

James rolled over to look at his wife.

“I know.”

It wasn’t what they had planned. Working for the company had seemed to be the best move to make after college. They were the leading researchers into pharmaceuticals, and James, as a top of the class Oxford graduate, had been high on their headhunting list. He’d readily accepted the job offer, even though the terms of employment were a bit... over-cautious. They’d moved to a purpose built company town in the US that was virtually completely sealed from the rest of the world. You had to be very determined to get into Pleasance if the company didn’t want you to.

In terms of his job, he’d prospered. Head of the AIDS research team, he was a respected man with a big house and status within the town. Caroline had been less fortunate. The company didn’t want spouses working outside of town, so she had put her considerable drive into neutral so that he could prosper. At the moment, she was working at the local paper, bored out of her mind—not very much happened in Pleasance.

They’d been in this rut for five or so years, never really willing to try and change it. That had changed since today. Today he’d seen a report he wasn’t supposed to—a report about clinical trials on peasant Nigerians. He’d been horrified—the drugs that had been tested were in a deeply experimental stage, and there was no way any Western government would have permitted them being used on humans. The report had stated that there had been a large fatality rate. Whilst he’d feared that the company was capable of doing such a thing, he’d always tried to push it to the back of his mind. But he knew it was true now, and it sat in his thoughts like a particularly malevolent spectre. He couldn’t work for these people—he knew this in his heart.

“You’ll have to quit James. You can’t work for these people.”

He gazed lovingly at his wife, and gently swept away some of her auburn hair away from her face.

“I know. I’ll do it tomorrow.”

Tomorrow arrived slowly. Neither of them was able to sleep much, both were thinking about what they were going to do when they moved from Pleasance. Both were scared, but there was excitement there as well.

They ate breakfast in silence. James’ stomach was twisting itself in knots, and he was only able to nibble at some toast. He looked across at his wife. She was dressed in her usual business suit, shoulder length hair tied back, her green eyes sparkling at the thought of resigning from the Pleasance Post. He smiled at her, and in his heart he once again thanked the Lord that she loved him. She was an amazing woman, and if anything could give him the courage to quit, it would be her.

He stood up, and readjusted his tie.

“Wish me luck.”

She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“Good luck.”

After finishing off her own breakfast, Caroline headed off to work for the last time. Arriving a quarter of an hour early, she strode over to the Editor’s office. She knocked on the door, waited and then entered when called.

The Editor, a sweaty slab of a man by the name of Joe Rankin grinned as she entered.

“Caroline, thank god you’re here. I’ve had the companies PR onto me all morning. They’ve come up with some sort of breakthrough in the Zeta labs and want a feature on it. Grab a camera and get over there!”

“Look Joe, that’s not why I came to see you. I need to have serious chat with you.”

“It can’t wait for half an hour? This is urgent Caroline! Go!”

She shrugged. It would wait for half an hour. She picked up her camera and headed back to her car.

She arrived at Zeta lab eventually. It occurred to her on the journey that she’d never been to this particular lab before. It took her a while to find it on the map, as it was a bit out of the way, but she did arrive.

She was met by an amiable man by the name of “Jeff. Call me Jeff,” who led her inside the lab.

“So what’s so exciting that it kept me from my coffee break Jeff?” She inquired, slipping into time honoured local reporter mode.

Jeff just smiled at her.

“That’s not up to me to say. The Prof wants to tell you himself, but I can say that it’s very very exciting.”

They’d reached the end of the corridor. He ushered her through a heavy door.

She didn’t notice straight away that he hadn’t followed her. The door slammed shut and locked behind her. Her heart pumping, and not a little perturbed, she look around the room. It was a bare, sterile white, with only a few flashlights mounted on the ceiling. What was going on?

A few seconds later, the room filled with a blinding white light and shrieking white noise. Caroline collapsed to her knees, hands over her ears, shrieking in pain. Mercifully, she passed out soon after.

Caroline awoke to blackness. Her eyes were open, but she couldn’t see a thing. She couldn’t hear a sound. She tried to move, but couldn’t. She was alone.

Or at least, she had thought she was. Gradually, she felt... something in her mind. A calming, soothing presence, trying to relax her. She couldn’t visualise it—it was like an amorphous feeling spreading through her mind, which she was fairly sure wasn’t hers.

And that realization made her angry. It was the company! They were testing on her, just like they were on those poor Africans. She was being exploited like some lab rat!

No no no. That wasn’t true. She was valuable to the company. A valuable asset.

She gritted her teeth. That hadn’t been her thought. What were they doing to her?

It was alright. The company would look after her.

What! Nonsense!

But hadn’t they always looked after her? She was only a silly girl, and they’d given her a job, a husband...

She’d got that job through her own merits! James loved her, they’d married before she’d come here!

But she’d always lived here. The company looked after her. It would always look after her.

No! She...

The company would look after her.

no...

It would look after her.

Maybe they were right.....

And with that, she was gone. The calm swept across her, and she ceased to struggle. She didn’t need to worry or think at all now. The company would look after her.

Caroline slouched in the comfy chair, flicking idly through a catalogue. Jeff was sitting opposite her, gently talking to her.

“Now, as we know, your husband wants to leave the company. We can’t have that, can we Caroline?”

She shook her head absently. No, we couldn’t.

“He’s very important to our team of researchers. That AIDS Vaccine will be very very lucrative for us in the long run. He’s far too valuable to go to another company, taking all of our time and effort with him. That’s what we need you for. We need you to persuade him to stay. You do want to stay, don’t you?”

She nodded happily.

“Excellent. Have you chosen yet?”

She nodded again.

“I’ll have those please.” She pointed out an impressive set of breasts “And that.”

Jeff smiled.

“A most excellent choice.”

James nervously stepped into the boardroom. He knew he was valuable to the company, but he hadn’t expected to have to speak to the board in person.

Luck appeared to be on his side. Only the director was there. He smiled at James, and bid him to sit down.

“Now, Dr Horlock, what appears to be the problem?”

James cleared his throat. This was going to be difficult. “I wish to offer my months notice sir.”

The director raised his eyebrow.

“Really? Why would that be?”

“I... uh... feel that the company and myself are beginning to diverge in terms of morality.”

He smiled inwardly. Caroline would be proud.

“I’m sorry to hear that Dr Horlock. Is there nothing we can offer to change your mind?”

“I’m sorry sir, I’ve made up my mind.”

The director smirked.

“Oh, I’m sure you can think again about this. Come in please Mrs Horlock.”

Caroline entered the room, dressed in a sexy low cut mini-dress. And she looked amazing. She was quite a bit heavier on top, and her entire figure just looked far... sexier. She looked across at James and pouted at him.

James was shocked. What the hell was going on? Obviously something had happened to his wife. He was appalled, and yet, at the same time, he was becoming increasing aroused.

The director turned back to address him.

“It seems, Dr Horlock, that your wife has had a change of mind. She very much wants to stay in pleasance.”

Caroline brushed away some of her hair, and that’s when he saw it. There was a small computer chip embedded in her neck, its lights flashing malevolently.

“Let’s stay here James... I don’t want to go.”

She advanced towards him, hips swinging provocatively. He couldn’t believe it... his wife, his love, his soul mate... turned into this? Tears began to roll down his eyes.

The director noticed this.

“Don’t worry. We both know she was very unhappy as she was. Now she’ll never be unhappy again—she’s very easy to please, and she’ll make sure you’re never unhappy either.”

He laughed as he watched James shrink away from his fast approaching wife. Soon, she’d grabbed hold of him, and lustily kissed him full on the mouth.

As soon as she’d grabbed him, James had just felt... electricity. He tried to push her away, but she felt so good against him... Soon he couldn’t control himself, letting her force herself onto him. She pulled him onto the carpeted floor, and ripped off his trousers, pulling free his cock. Her tongue snaked out and out, a good thirty centimetres long, languidly wrapping itself around his penis as she started to suck him off. His eyes rolled in ecstasy at the sheer skill of it.

Just as he was beginning to seep, she pulled back. She savagely ripped off her dress, revealing the perfect naked body beneath. James was amazed. Caroline had always been pretty, but now she was just... a goddess. He was particularly entranced by her vastly enlarged and perfectly formed bosom. She grabbed his hands, and placed one on each breast. Despite himself, he couldn’t help but knead them as she gently mounted him.

They’d always had a good sex life, or so James had thought. But this was mindblowingingly intense. Soon he was lost in the sex, unable to comprehend what had happened to her, or where they were. It was just heat and touch and movement now. And the pleasure.

Just as he was about to hit orgasm, she stopped. She brushed back her hair and looked at him.

“You don’t want to leave do you?”

He stared at her, goggle eyed.

“You don’t want to leave ME do you?”

“No...”

“Then we can’t leave, can we?”

His voice seemed to come from far beneath the ground.

“No...”

She squealed with excitement, and began pumping again. They both climaxed, so hard that James passed out.

Beads of sweat rolling down her body, Caroline turned to the director. He smiled benignly.

“Excellent. Now make sure you look after him.”

“Of course. I love him.”

“Good. Then take him home. Tell him he can have a couple of days holiday, but that we’ll seem him back at work after that.”