The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good to be back writing stories. I want to thank a couple of the current writers (Hypnofur, among others) for their inspiration and input in putting this together. Couldn’t have done it with you guys. Enjoy!

Trouble from Abroad

“Honey,” Dianne asked. “Did you remember to pick up my dry cleaning on the way from work?”

“Shit,” Mark said. “Sorry. I forgot. I can get it now.”

“It’s alright. It’s already seven o’clock,” Dianne said. “You know what I’ve said about cussing in the house. How are we going to have kids if you keep that up?”

“You’re right,” Mark said. “I’m sorry.”

“That’s okay,” Dianne smiled, and leaned in to kiss him. “You have a whole lifetime to make it up to me.”

They’d been married for four years, and Dianne still said it every day. At first, when Mark heard it, he felt like the luckiest man east of the Mississippi. Now, it was a cross to bear, another line by rote that resounded through his ears with each day.

A text. Isabella: “I just bought a black fox coat and I can’t wait to be in it with you inside me.”

As usual, he deleted the text, and replied, “I can be out of the house for a half hour, tops. Ready?”

“I’ll get naked,” his phone chirped.

“Babe,” Mark said to Dianne. “I can head out now and grab your dry cleaning. They close at eight. I need to hit the store and grab some beer anyway. Do you want anything?”

“I’m good,” she said. “I’ll just watch some Downton Abbey until you get back.”

* * *

“I’ve been looking for a black fox for soooo long,” Isabella told her lover.

Mark groaned and thrust forward, totally unreserved. He was always that way with her. She rubbed the black fox fur under his testicles as she gently fondled them, lightly and expertly squeezing them.

Mark was going out of his mind with pleasure; his genitalia engulfed in the soft fur as she artfully caressed his sack. He could feel the fur sleeve between his thighs, as well. He was struggling to hold back, savoring the feelings as long as possible. In that moment, he was grateful for Isabella introducing him to the world of fur.

Isabella was queen of fur, as far as he was concerned. She had planned out this little encounter in her advance, after all. He nearly fell to his knees as he was shaking with the force of his impending ejaculation and moaned, his whole body pulsing with the coming orgasm. Just as he was about to unload onto her fur, Isabella pulled the fur down from just around the head of his cock as she stroked and fur fondled him to cum.

He exploded, involuntarily yelling out. Isabella was pleased as his semen shot into the air.

“Oh my God,” Mark said. “That was fucking incredible. I just wish you’d gotten as much out of it as I did.”

“Not a problem,” Isabella said, a wicked grin crept across her face after she kissed Mark deeply.

“I had this all planned out,” Isabella continued, as she lay on her back, spreading her legs, exploring her bed’s width.

“Could you take my phone and record this? I’ll dropbox it somewhere for you to watch later.”

She blew him a kiss and began to finger herself. She looked amazing in the black fox fur coat. Though she was less attractive than Dianne, as were most women, there was something more forbidden, more enticing in that difference between his wife and his mistress. The fact that Isabella would masturbate for him while he taped it illustrated that point well.

It was this sort of wild, unrestrained passion that kept Mark coming back to Isabella all these weeks, despite the fact that this would potentially damage his marriage and career.

His initial plan was to run for local political office in about five years, then, after that, work up to a state position, maybe the federal government in a decade. This meant that he needed to keep his personal and professional lives in pristine condition. There couldn’t be any “craigslist hookups” coming back to haunt him five years from now.

But what a Craigslist hook-up she was.

He first contacted her because she had the word “hypno” in her interests. He thought she had a hypno fetish like his. Instead, she had only been hypnotized at a party once to believe she was surrounded by furs, her true passion. Her uncle was a furrier in her native Italy. Though she had moved to the States when she was six, she used to go back there during her high school summers to work in his fur salon. That is where her fetish had started.

Whether it was because she was European, or because she was just raised different, Isabella was completely in touch with her sexuality. She even had a not-so-secret bisexual-submissive fantasy. She kept talking about threesomes, but it was not a bridge he was willing to cross, since the less people involved, the more secret an affair could be. Not yet, anyway. Although Mark certainly found it an arousing proposition, he couldn’t risk it.

In fact, most guys who had a gorgeous blonde wife and an exotic nympho mistress would probably have at least one fantasy about all three of them together at one point. Not Mark though. He just couldn’t get himself to see Dianne that way. She was clean, almost pure. In fact, she often cried after sex.

At first, it was a blow to Mark’s ego, but Dianne explained that it was her self-esteem. She’d grown up an ugly duckling, but once puberty struck, she lost the acne, braces, and the extra fifty pounds. Even though, her body changed, in her mind, she was still that unlovable girl sitting by herself at the junior high dance.

They’d seen counselors and tried role-playing scenarios, weekend getaways, and retreats. But to no effect.

“You got a broken one,” Dianne said, through her tears.

“Now, now,” Mark said. “I still love you.”

And he wasn’t lying. He truly loved Dianne. But, he needed some release and masturbating itself wasn’t going to scratch that itch.

He’d often laugh to himself as he thought about the scores of guys who had probably harbored so many fantasies about Dianne through high school, college, or just seeing her out around town. She was stunningly beautiful, a perfect blonde WASP angel.

If those guys could see Mark now, they’d laugh at his foolhardy decision.

When Mark pursued her in college, she was the ultimate prize on campus. Innately driven to succeed in what he set his mind to, Mark was determined to “win” her affections. He did, and it wasn’t long before Mark’s family became enthralled with the beautiful, but ultra conservative girlfriend he brought home. For Mark, coming from a wealthy, powerful family had its perks, but one drawback was how involved they were in his hunt for a wife.

In the eyes of Mark’s parents, Dianne was a perfect bride. As usual, he did what they wanted, and Dianne and Mark were married as soon as he was out of law school. It was openly discussed at a variety of family functions that she would be the “perfect political wife.” For her part, Dianne didn’t shy away from these conversations. In fact, she seemed to embrace them.

For Dianne, finding conservative but flattering outfits for dinner parties was easy, but picking out lingerie that got her husband excited seemed like the most difficult task in the world. In fact, the first time she tried it, she called Mark from the dressing room, in tears. In the end, all he could do was tell her it was alright, and to come home empty-handed.

Despite her beauty, Dianne was terribly self-conscious about sex and her body image, even though nothing at all was wrong with her appearance. When strangers stared at her, she assumed it was because she was ugly or had a deformity they couldn’t look away from. This uneasiness turned into a disdain for sex. She knew that sex with Mark was part of her marital duty, but she wished it could be kept to a minimum. She figured she could make up her lack of sexuality to Mark in other ways, such as her immaculate housekeeping and role as pillar of the community.

For the most part, her plan worked. Mark truly did love and care for her. On the surface, he thought she was the perfect wife, and still took great pleasure in showing her off like the trophy she was. She was also a good cook, a great listener, and an expert in stroking Mark’s ego. This often gave him the confidence he needed to get ahead in the cutthroat world of corporate law. Dianne always knew what Mark wanted of her. However, Mark often wondered if she knew what she wanted.

On the other hand, Isabella knew exactly what she wanted. She was hot and she knew it. When she wanted something, she went for it. She didn’t hesitate to nibble Mark’s earlobe, nor was she self-conscious enough to stop herself from growling her arousal and moaning pleasure into his ear. She clawed his back, a practice he had to curb for fear of Dianne finding out.

Ten minutes later, when he and Isabella finished, they were panting and sweating, all of their pent-up energies released. He had to shower, brush his teeth, and remove all the other evidence.

Mark was careful to avoid complacency in his post-coital ablutions. One slip, one misstep, and his otherwise-perfect marriage would be over.

“You know that project we’d been talking about?” Isabella called to him, from the bedroom.

The three-way. She’d taken to calling it her “project” for the past few weeks, and Mark went along with it, simply to keep Isabella happy. He was still reluctant to go through with it, until Isabella suggested a hypnotic mistress, not another man. It was good news, but it still made him uncomfortable that another person would share their secret relationship.

“Yeah?” he said, from the shower.

“I got lucky yesterday,” Isabella said, checking out her breasts in the slowly-steaming bathroom mirror. “I found a woman online, who can scratch both our itches.”

His heart raced, and an erection threatened to surface.

“A hypno dom?” he asked, poking his head out of the shower.

She nodded and grinned.

“She lives in London,” Isabella said. “But I’m willing to split the cost with you if you want the best fuck ever.”

It would be easy for him to afford his portion. A withdrawal from the ATM, and another story about his younger brother begging for a handout. His brother, Neil, was the majority of Mark’s excuses when it came to Isabella.

“I’m interested,” he said.

“Good,” Isabella said. “She’ll be in town next week. She goes by Mistress Melina. You can pay me back in your own time.”

She sauntered out of the bathroom before he could protest her having gone over his head on the matter. On the other hand, it was going to be a long week, waiting for his fantasy to become a reality.

* * *

When he got home, Mark was carrying Dianne’s dry-cleaning and had been chewing mint gum.

She greeted him at the door, taking the dry-cleaning from him.

“What took you so long?” she asked.

“I ran into John from work at the grocery store,” Mark said, quick on his feet. “We got to catching up. We should invite them to dinner sometime.”

“Oh,” Dianne said. “That sounds lovely. Did he say how Kathy was doing?”

“Nah,” Mark said. “He was in a hurry. How was Downton Abbey?”

“Stressful as always,” Dianne said, pecking Mark on the cheek, before taking the clothes to their bedroom.

Mark felt bad for all the deception. At the same time, he wished she didn’t have to make it so easy. If she suspected him of going around behind her back, at least he could deny it and feel bad about what he was doing to her. It was almost as if her complete trust in him was misplaced, and deserved to be broken.

As he lay in bed with her, a foot of distance between them, he wondered if he wasn’t just rationalizing his infidelity, and blaming Dianne because it was easier than blaming himself.

It was going to be a long week.

* * *

Mistress Melina arrived at the airport that Friday, and Isabella arranged to pick her up. Before that, Isabella had checked into the hotel room they reserved, and loaded it with almost all of her furs.

Though Mistress Melina said she didn’t have a strong aversion or preference for fur, she didn’t dismiss the idea when Isabella suggested bringing them either.

The plan was for Mark to meet them at the hotel, working only half a day at the office. That way, he would leave the house at his usual time, and not arouse Dianne’s suspicions. Before he left, Dianne gave him a kiss and wished him a good day at work.

“By the way,” Dianne asked. “Do you want to grab some lunch, maybe get out a little early today? I might be in the mood tonight.”

She smiled slyly.

Of all the luck, he thought.

“I don’t know,” Mark said. “I wish you’d told me last week, so I could get the time off. We’ve got the Henderson account, and we’re hoping to get it done by the end of today.”

“Oh,” she said, not disguising her hurt.

“Look,” Mark said. “I wish I could take the time, but, it might be one of those long days after, actually.”

“You work so much,” Dianne said. “Couldn’t you take the day off, just once?”

“Dianne,” he said. “After today, if everything goes to plan, I’ll be able to take all the days off I want.”

“Okay,” she said. “I’ll be here when you get back, my big strong provider.”

She kissed him again.

“I’m so lucky to have you,” she said.

“No, I’m the lucky one,” Mark said before leaving for work.

* * *

When he arrived at the hotel, around two in the afternoon, the women had been there for a half-hour making small talk, getting comfortable with one another.

“Sorry, I’m late,” Mark said. “Traffic was a mess.”

“That’s okay, dear,” Isabella grinned. “This is Melina.”

“Mistress Melina,” the woman corrected, offering her hand to Mark. He was directed to kiss, not shake it. He liked her

British accent. It heightened her classy factor, making her seem more sophisticated, and erotic.

“Let’s begin, shall we?” said Mistress Melina. “What I usually do when meeting with a couple is try to gauge their shared interests and what I can do to bring out their most submissive traits.”

“Okay,” Mark said, unsure whether or not to correct her—that he and Isabella weren’t a couple, per se.

“I see that you both enjoy furs,” Mistress Melina said, observing the nearly full wardrobe Isabella had brought to the hotel room. Foxes, lynxes, coyotes, and some minks hung majestically in the closet.

“Yes, is this a problem to you?” asked Isabella. “Mark and I are aroused by women in fur. I’ll be wearing one, too, of course.”

“Not at all,” Mistress Melina said. “Which would you like me to wear?”

Isabella stood and went to the closet. “How about the black fox?”

“Sure,” Mistress Melina said.

Isabella removed it delicately from the closet hanger and walked over to the mistress, holding the coat up for the British beauty to slip into. It was large on her, but accentuated her sharp features, highlighting how thin, beautiful, and powerful she was.

“Lovely,” Mistress Melina said, stroking the shawl collar. “For the moment, dear, I’d ask you to refrain from wearing any fur. I need you to trust me on this, please.”

“Okay,” Isabella said, slowly.

“Please have a seat on the bed. Both of you.”

They did.

* * *

She swung a pendant, with a blue crystal at the end.

“I know it’s clichéd,” she said. “But I find that once we get past the methodology, it’s just a means to an end. And what we all want you to do is relax. Are you both comfortable?”

They were sitting at the foot of the hotel bed, legs dangling over the edge. Mistress Melina sat in an armchair, facing the bed, three feet from the couple.

“Yup,” they said, shifting in position, trying to get more comfortable, if possible.

“Very good,” Mistress Melina said. “I want you to focus on the crystal. You don’t have to do anything beyond this. Just focus on that, and listen to my words.”

The black fox fur coat looked gorgeous on her, and despite their urge to stare at her magnificent body, they followed her instructions.

“Relax,” she continued. “Focus on your breathing. Feel the pure air entering your body, filling it, and exhale, letting the filth and waste leave your body. Cleanse yourself with your breaths, but focus on the deep blue crystal. Admire the crystal. Like an azure gem. Let it take you to the pleasure of summer days in your youth, looking up into the blue sky. Remember the joy, the simplicity, the relaxation.”

Mark and Isabella were silent, breathing as commanded. Mark tried to get over his excitement. It was actually happening! He was actually experiencing a hypnotic Mistress’s trance. And Isabella was joining him.

“Empty your mind of all thoughts,” Mistress Melina said. “Don’t think about whether or not you’re breathing correctly, of if you’re relaxing enough. Let go of those thoughts. No expectations, just relax. Don’t worry about what you have to do. Let it go. Just for a moment. Feel those worries drop from your shoulders. Feel the tension in your limbs melt away. Empty yourself of all those thoughts, those worries that keep you from peace. Just for now.”

Mark did so, trying not to think about the situation. He didn’t want to interrupt her intended trance by overthinking the situation. He focused on the blue crystal. It seemed to glow from an inner light. He stopped thinking about it, looking at it, trying to go as blank as possible.

“You are going deeper and deeper,” intoned Mistress Melina. “Yesssss, so deep. You are going into trance for me. Yes, you love watching me touch the fur. You love it against my body. You love looking at me, wearing the soft black fur coat. It is soft, and luxurious, rich and deep, like the trance you are going into for me. Deeper for me. Can you go deeper, Mark and Isabella? Go deeper.”

“Sink into sleep for me, Mark. Sink for me, Isabella,” Mistress Melina continued. “Yesssss, you are doing so well. You love this. You only want to feel this way. Now, look into my eyes. Deeper into them. Feel yourself getting lost in them. It’s wonderful to look into them. All you feel is pleasure. As you look into them, feel yourself grow more and more aroused for me. You love to look at my sexy body wrapped in fur. Do not fight it. It feels wonderful, and you want it to last forever.”

Mark was vaguely aware that Isabella was sinking into a hypnotic trance next to him, perhaps quicker than he was. And he was aroused. Melina used that arousal as a focal point to deepen his trance.

“And you will feel pleasure,” she chanted. “Beyond your wildest dreams. You will know that I give you pleasure. And you are grateful for it, and you show your gratitude by going deeper for me.”

Mark couldn’t focus.

He said, “Yes,” breathing heavily with arousal.

“Good,” Mistress Melina said. “Focus on that pleasure. Let it build inside you. Let it overwhelm you and take over your mind. Let that pleasure turn into obedience. Give in to me.”

They were silent, breathing, sitting still, eyes vacant and glazed over. Perfect, Mistress Melina thought. She noticed that they were both aroused, as intended, Mark, with an erection, and Isabella with a wet spot expanding on her panties, just visible beneath her short skirt.

“Mark,” Mistress Melina said. “You will go into a deep state of calm, and wait for me to say your name again. In the meantime, you will remain as you are. You will hear nothing, and see nothing until I call your name again. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Mark said, tonelessly.

Mistress Melina shifted her attention to the Italian beauty. Though the hypnotic mistress was bisexual, she preferred women over men. She would have more fun with Isabella than her husband, Mistress Melina decided.

“Isabella,” Mistress Melina said. “Do you hear me?”

“Yes,” Isabella said, her voice emotionless.

“Very good,” Mistress Melina said, feeling herself become aroused. “You must listen carefully to my words. What I’m about to tell you is the truth and it’s very important that you listen to do it. Do you understand?”

“Yesss,” Isabella said.

“Excellent,” Mistress Melina said. “As you go into trance for me, you realize that you’re becoming more and more aroused. The more sexually excited you are the more relaxed and obedient it will make you. The more obedient you are to me, the more aroused you are. Do you understand this?”

“Yessssss,” Isabella said, her panties becoming completely damp now.

“You are obeying so well,” Mistress Melina said. “As you become more relaxed, you know that you can trust me completely. That you can let me be in charge of your mind, and I will take your worries for you. And, in return, you can obey my every request, because I deserve your obedience for taking away all of your worries. Is that right?”

“You are worthy,” Isabella said, slowly. “You are in charge of my mind.”

“Perfect,” Mistress Melina said, unable to suppress her grin. “And if I am in charge of you that makes me your Mistress. That makes sense. From now on, you will always call me Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress,” she said.

“Tell me, my dear,” Mistress Melina said. “Why do you want me to wear fur?”

“Fur is my fetish,” Isabella said. “I have always wanted to submit to a woman in furs. It is the sexiest thing a woman in power can wear.”

Mistress Melina was surprised at that answer. It did make her feel sexier and more in control of her thralls, she admitted. Maybe she could learn to like fur. This gave her an idea.

“Isabella,” she said. “I want you to remain in this deep, relaxed state, but I want you to go to the closet, select one of your furs, bring it with you, and return to your seat for further instructions.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Isabella said, getting up and walking to the fur-filled closet.

Isabella selected a crystal fox fur stroller, and returned to her seat on the edge of the bed, the coat cradled across her lap.

“Very good, slave,” Mistress Melina said, savoring Isabella’s barely audible moan. “Now, I want you to remove your clothing.”

As Isabella stripped, Mistress Melina continued guiding Isabella deeper into her thrall.

“Know this,” Mistress Melina said. “With each article of clothing you remove, you lose a piece of your willpower, a bit of resistance to my will. When you are completely naked, there is nothing between us, nothing between my will and yours. My will is your will. It is my will that you obey, and you are bound to me.”

Isabella was completely naked, standing at attention for her Mistress, not an independent thought in her head, awaiting further instruction.

“Now, my dear,” Mistress Melina said. “Slip into that beautiful fur coat. Very slowly.”

As she was putting it on, Mistress Melina spoke: “When you put on the fur coat, my dear. You are putting on your

Mistress’s complete and total will. You are accepting that by putting on the fur coat, like your Mistress’s own fur, you are telling yourself that you want to be like your Mistress in every way.

“That you will perform her will. That you are an extension of your Mistress’s will. You are your Mistress’s arms, her legs, her vagina. When your Mistress cums, she cums. When your Mistress commands, you obey without thought, question, or hesitation.”

Isabella had put on the coat, her arms already through both sleeves, and she shrugged it up over her shoulders, fully slipping into it.

She was Mistress Melina’s slave completely, and she loved it. The only thought going through her mind was that she loved her Mistress, and any words that She said were Isabella’s absolute truth.

“I am yours, Mistress,” Isabella breathed, passion infusing her words. She had never been wetter in her entire promiscuous life.

Mistress Melina relished the complete control she had over the Italian beauty, admiring the crystal fox fur coat that helped to enslave her. Melina caressed her black fox fur coat, feeling turned on by the softness, and how fur could be used to control others. She had turned a corner. She would never hypnotize other women without fur. In fact, it would be so easy to command Isabella to let her keep it. And possibly a few others.

The hypnotic control she had over people, especially women, always aroused her and she had always taken her clients deeper than she promised, but they never complained. She never allowed them the thought.

But, the fur aroused her more than the control. As if it was her entitled livery, as a hypnotic queen, and not just in the minds of her enraptured subjects. A small orgasm erupted at the thought, but she didn’t betray any sign of it.

Mistress Melina decided to take it to the next level, stood up, and undressed, before putting the black fox fur coat

back on, and sitting down. She wanted to experience what aroused Isabella so much. Perhaps there was something to this fur fetish, after all.

“My dear,” she said to Isabella, who looked into her Mistress’s eyes, lost and blissful, her hands absently caressing the fur that draped her shoulders. “Kneel between my legs and pleasure me.”

Isabella dropped to her knees and obeyed.

“As you please me,” said Mistress Melina. “You will find that I am the most attractive, arousing woman you have ever met. I am not just your Mistress, but I am your Goddess, the sex queen, the object of all of your fantasies, and you are only now realizing it.”

Isabella lapped at her Mistress’s pussy, not resisting as the woman reshaped her mind further.

Though she wasn’t commanded to, she rubbed the fur all over Mistress Melina’s naked thighs and hips, circling her cunt, as well. This combined with Isabella’s tongue and lips pushed Mistress Melina to new heights of arousal. How had she gone her whole life without knowing about this pleasure? She wrapped her bare legs around Isabella’s shoulders, rubbing them up and down Isabella’s crystal fox-covered shoulders. God, it was wonderful.

It didn’t take long for her to cum, and Isabella continued relentlessly pleasing her Mistress, which caused the hypnotic queen to whimper involuntarily from pleasure.

As she received pleasure, Mistress Melina turned her attention to Mark. He was relatively easy to ensnare. He must’ve been the one with the hypnotic fetish. After all, if a subject wanted to believe in hypnosis, they would easily slip into trance. And if they sexually fantasized about it for years, they would sink like a stone down a well.

Her control over him was already complete, and didn’t require the thorough conditioning Isabella experienced. Nor was she as interested in it, anyway.

“Mark,” she said. “You are fully in my power. You love this. You love feeling this way, and you will do anything to please me as a sign of gratitude for the fulfillment of your hypnotic desires. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” he said.

Wow, she thought. He didn’t even need prompting in calling her Mistress.

“Stand and disrobe, slave” she commanded.

If he had undressed any faster, he would’ve torn his clothes.

“Very good,” she said, once his boxers touched the floor. “You will get hard, and enter me. Isabella, you will lavish my body with fur caresses and kisses, without getting in Mark’s way.”

“Yes, Mistress,” they said.

Isabella reluctantly stopped kissing her Goddess’s pussy, and stood, caressing her Mistress’s bare breasts with the sleeves of her crystal fox coat, while passionately kissing her. Mistress Melina was so aroused by the control and the fur that Mark effortlessly slid his cock into her pussy.

It filled her completely. Though she wasn’t attracted to him, he was doing his slave duty perfectly. He thrust into her with an intensity and passion rivaled by few. She had truly pressed his fetish buttons.

While this happened, Isabella plunged her tongue into her Mistress’s mouth, tasting her lipstick, showing Her why she loved fur so much. She also snuck in a few selfish caresses of the black fox fur, remembering how just last week she wore Mistress’s coat, and not realizing she may never see it again after today.

What a great husband and wife team, Mistress Melina thought, as she bucked under their efforts. Isabella was touching her everywhere, finding and attacking her erogenous zones, while Mark was giving her the best fuck she had all month. She was shuddering and writhing in pleasure.

“Cum, slaves!” Mistress Melina commanded. “Cum!”

Mark released the largest load of cum inside his Mistress, with complete disregard for birth control, safety, discretion. Those thoughts—among all the others—were completely absent from his mind. Meanwhile, Isabella moaned into her Mistress’s mouth, not imagining her life without Her. All three of them orgasmed at the same time, which cemented her control over Mark and Isabella.

“Now, Mark,” Mistress Melina said, her new slave’s cock slowly shrinking inside her. “Tell your wife that she doesn’t compare to me. That you love your Mistress more than her and above all things.”

Mark nodded, and pulled out of Mistress Melina. He went over to his discarded pants, and searched the pockets for his cell phone. He was so deep in Her thrall that he didn’t panic or realize he was about to break every rule he’d spent months following: Don’t get caught.

“What is he doing, slut?” she asked Isabella.

“He is calling his wife, Mistress,” Isabella said, while fondling her Mistress’s breasts, nuzzling against her neck adoringly.

“Mark, freeze,” Mistress Melina said, which he did, standing completely still, arms falling down to his sides, dropping the phone..

“You will explain what is going on,” she said.

“Yes, Mistress,” Mark said.

He told Mistress Melina that he was having an affair with Isabella. That they met on Craigslist and discovered their shared fur fetish, while having passionate sex. That his wife had no clue, since she had many issues regarding sex, and wouldn’t think to suspect him. That he had a hypnosis fetish, and that Isabella wanted to be submissive to a woman in a threesome. That Isabella used Mark’s fetish to get her wish, so that they could both be happy.

Mistress Melina smiled, considering this new information, while Isabella was still eagerly lapping at her Mistress’s breasts.

“What time is it, slave?” Mistress Melina asked

Mark consulted his smartphone. “It’s 4:07, Mistress.”

Mistress Melina was surprised. Perhaps it was the jet lag or the situation’s natural disorientation, but she didn’t think it would take this long to break these two new slaves to her will.

“And what time is your wife to be home?”

“At 4:30, Mistress,” he said.

Seized with inspiration, she commanded her slaves. “Isabella, cum.”

She did, her body quivering and tensing in pleasure.

“Now, my dear, take off your fur coat, put on your clothes, and put your fur coat back on. Mark, put your clothes on, as well.”

They did.

“When I count up down to one, you will feel more and more awake, and will rise from this relaxing trance, but you will still be completely, unquestioningly obedient and devoted to me. If I say the words, “Playtime, slaves,” you will return to this dreamy state and await my commands. Do you understand, slaves?”

“Yes, Mistress,” they said in unison, now fully dressed.

“Well done, my slaves,” Mistress Melina said. “We’re going for a little ride to Mark’s house.”

To Be Concluded...