The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Trouble with Mind Controlled Sex Slaves

I got off early, so on my way home I decided to stop off and visit my kid brother at Sea Land.

If I told you his name as well as what happened, he’d get fired, so for now let’s say its Dan ERR Dean. Yeah, Dean.

Dean is a college grad they hired to study dolphins, to legitimize penning them up. He and “Jeanie” are studying communications. When I came in, Jeanie was in the tank with a dolphin.

I like Jeannie. She isn’t a centerfold—hell with my stomach and mug I wasn’t gonna be making any women swoon—but she was cute. The water plastered her purple bikini to her gorgeous ass and breasts. I pretended not to notice the cold water had made erasers of her nipples. She pretended not to notice I noticed. Instead, she looked up and waved to me, “Hey Sid, wanna play hide the herring with me?” I started a moment and then smiled back “Love to Doll, but I left my suit at home” She smiled evilly, “And that’s a problem?” I walked towards her pretending to open my pants. She smiled and started lifting off her bikini top. We both knew nothing was gonna be dropped...but then “Hey, what’s going on?” I turned to see Dean walking towards me. Dean looks like that guy who plays that Doctor on E/R—but he’s 5 inches shorter.

I gave Dean a bear hug. We talked—family stuff that don’t have much to do with what he did. I invited him to a Labor Day at the beach. He nodded. Then he said “Maybe I’ll ask Jeanie to go with me.” His back was towards Jeanie, so he didn’t see her look up and smile. “Sure,” I said, then reaching over I kissed Jeanie a friendly kiss on her cheek, and pretended not to notice how her purple bikini tented out a bit more since my brother mentioned her name.

So anyways, three nights later, I’m working on the internet doing fine literary research. I had got to the part where the babe has found her breasts have been expanded three sizes too big and she can’t do anything but want the geek with the magical mind control (given to him by the alien babe whom he then enslaved and made his living sex doll) TELLS her to do. The babe finds to her horror that she’s hotter than an invisible teenager in a Victoria’s Secret Model dressing room—her hand slowly lowering itching to reach her aching cunt—when my machine freezes up. I curse—realize I got bumped off by an incoming call. Caller ID says its Dean at work. I got no choice to call, and when I call back he says get my ass over there. His tone of voice tells me he is either dying or he found the lost Ark of the Covenant in the Utility Closet. So I get dressed and drive over.

I get there. Jeanie lets me in. She’s dressed—nothing special, shorts and a loose shirt that hides her glories if ya know what I mean. She frowns points to the back and says in there.

“Sid! I did it!” he cries

“Did what?”

“Mind control Sid! I can control the human mind!”

I pause. Always good to pause when you get evidence your kid brother is crazy.

“Mind control...” I began

“It started with the dolphins,” he nodded, “I noticed that there was a certain signal the male leader gave that always made the nearest female swim toward him, see? I figured that there was something basic—and I was right! I isolated it. And now, I can control any mind I want!”

“Ummm right....so do it.”

“What?”

“Control my mind. Go ahead. Make me give you a twenty.”

He looked flustered. I figure that would snap him out of it.

I was wrong.

“I can’t”

“I knew it...”

“No Sid...I can’t because I don’t want to control your mind. I want to control a WOMAN’S mind.”

I snorted, then stopped. OK, be honest. If you was a guy, and wanted to control any mind, would you choose Brad Pitt’s or Jennifer Lopez’? See what I mean? “Ok bro—Try Jeanie’s”

A weird look crossed his mind. I could guess what it was. One thing to say you can control the mind of a woman. Its another thing to DO it. And probably a third to do it to....to the woman you probably loved and were too shy or too scared to admit it.

Then he stiffened up, and called for Jeanie. She walked in whining she was just on the way out. “Jeanie, I want you to hear something before you go” Dean pressed a button and this god awful two tone note came out—like those old whistles. Jeanie looked at him puzzled and said “So?”

Dean smiled. “Jeanie, you are now under my complete command. You have to do everything I say!”

Jeanie snorted, “Baloney” She turned and walked away.

“Jeanie, come here” Dean demanded. Jeanie kept walking. Then she slowed. Then by God if she didn’t stop, stand still. Then, it was like she was struggling against herself, then she slowly turned around. She walked like she was fighting it, like she was being forced against her will, and slowly a step at a time she walked up to Dean till she was standing right in front of him, her back to me.

“What’s happening? " She whined.

“Be silent” Dean demanded. I had to snort—‘be silent’? He had read too many comic books.

But the truth is the truth. Jeanie stood there, taking it.

“Now Jeanie—rub your head!” And sure enough, she started rubbing it.

Dean smiled, “Now talk like a little girl—tell me how you feel” and dam if a squeak like a 6 year old came out and said “I don fweel good...I feel funny...I wanna go home...I wan my mommeee”. Dean clapped his hands together looked at me, and then said “Now for the piece de resistance...Jeanie—STRIP for me”.

And slowly she did. She slid off her coat. She slowly unbuttoned that large shirt and shrugged it off. Then wiggling her hips she slid her tight shorts off. I could see why she wiggled, her purple panties were soaking wet.

She stood there.

Dean said “The rest of the way”. Jeanie shuddered, then I saw her start lift her purple bra off. I caught the sides of her breasts—nothing you wouldn’t see with a bikini on. Her back was to me. Dean—he got the whole show.

“Wait—make her stop!” I stammered. Dean looked at me puzzled, then told Jeanie to stop. They both turned to face me, Jeanie covering herself with the bra.

“Look, you wanna get her naked, do it on your own time.” Dean started to say something but I cut him off “Look bro, ask yourself one thing—would you want to see ME having sex?”

Dean shivered, I nodded when saw I got to him. “Dean, is this permanent? I mean, is Jeanie your sex slave?” Dean looked thoughtful...well...I guess. I never really thought about that...but, yes, from now on I think she is.”

“Then you just trapped yourself.”

Dean looked puzzled—“What do you mean?”

“If she is permanently your mind slave, she can’t do anything without you saying it, right?”

“I—I suppose.”

They had both turned to me.

“Then you cant let her out of your sight. If you did, God knows what she WON’T do.”

“WON’T do?”

“Yeah, like she WON’T wait to cross a street when the light is green. She WON’T eat or use the toilet when she has to..well...you know.”

Dean blanched.

“See, that’s the problem with mind controlled sex slaves. Sure they get horny and do whatever sexual things you WANT—but you never read about what happens the rest of the time. You can’t have her jus stand or sit there and wait for you. And you sure as hell can let her out in public; I mean—one mistake, just one, and you’re in jail for rape, and she’s in a mental home...or worse.”

Dean was bloodless. I could see the beads of panic on his forehead. “I I never thought!”

“Then too—you LIKE the old Jeanie. This one’s only a sex toy. Think its gonna be fun talking to a sex toy?”

Dean was panicking—“what what should I do?”

“Wellll, if you ask me —”

“I am I am!”

“Marry her.”

Dean jumped back—“MARRY HER?!”

“Sure. Marry her then work on the cure—or maybe it will wear off. If it does—well a married woman cant testify against her husband. And I think Jeanie would choose marrying you over putting you in jail. And if it don’t wear off in three (I looked over at Jeanie) maybe four weeks (a nod) then you can’t do worse than a wife who obeys your every whim.”

Dean rubbed his chin...he thought it over. He went through a thousand choices and shrugged. “I guess we can get a justice of the peace...and if it don’t work out I can order her to forget everything and go away...”

“Sure bro. Tell you what. You order Jeanie to take her home to her place. Spend the night with her—get her to be your sex slave, might as well enjoy her, and tomorrow, we get you hitched.. " I look at Jeanie and said with emphasis “Who knows maybe after a night of being your sexual plaything she will snap out of it and you won’t need to get married. At least not so quickly...”

Dean nodded, grabbed his coat, started out, then when we were outside, he remembered to tell Jeanie to pull her clothes on. She struggled to pull the shorts back up her wet purple shorts, and they drove off together.

I stood in the night air. I smoked my last cigar—I earned it.

Wet purple panties—well, she HAD been in the water all day. She had been in the water when she pretended to lift her top for me earlier that evening. Jeanie might not want me to see her naked breasts, but she didn’t care if I saw her in her bikini. Later, when Dean told her to strip, she LIFTED her bra. I aint no women expert, but don’t they usually OPEN their bras—and don’t bras usually have clasps?

They had BOTH turned to me. She covered her breasts.

Funny how a mind controlled sex slave could do something she had NOT been ordered to do, ain’t it?

I laughed. Dean HAD invented a mind control device.

He just didn’t realize whose mind was being controlled.

The wedding is next month.