The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trouble With The Tickets

“Fuck!” I shouted in the middle of the plane. In retrospect, I hope no little kids heard me. I couldn’t help it though, my frustration had just reached a boiling point. I didn’t want to be on this business trip in the first place. Then, the flight was awful with turbulence nearly all the way. I hate turbulence, I can barely handle flying as it is. Not to mention the creepy guy next to me was checking me out the whole time. Worst of all, I had to leave my husband alone on his birthday. But at least he could see his beloved Seattle Seahawks play live in our home stadium of Baltimore; or so I thought. The god damned Monday Night Football tickets had cost a pretty penny, however, in a moment of shear frustration and mental anguish, I realized that the tickets, for the game that night, were in my bag which was tucked nice and cozy in the overhead bin. In my haste to pack I had forgotten to put them on the table.

My mind raced through every possible way of getting the tickets to him. But it was only hours to the game and I was half way across the country. I called my husband. It would be his big “four-oh” birthday the next day. It was bad enough he had to spend it without me, but now I had even messed up the big present. All he had to show for my effort were a pair of two thousand dollar book marks, and he would not even get them until I came back, after his birthday. I guess I would not be making “wife of the year” anytime soon.

I called him from O’Hare. “I’m so sorry.” I told him. But he was cool about it, saying he did not want to mess me up before my meeting, and what was done was done. This is why I loved him. He was so calm and steady. My rock.

“Besides it’s freezing out.” Tim said, putting a good face on everything. I promised to make it up to him, but how? Wait until Seattle was back in Baltimore? It had been like 8 years or more since that happened. Get my money back from the local ticket scalpers? It wasn’t like they had a 90 day return policy.

I went to what ultimately (big surprise) proved to be a totally unnecessary business meeting that I could have handled, no correct that, the college intern who brings the coffee cart around the building could have handled through a phone call, or probably even a text. My mind was a swirl of frustration, self-loathing, and desperation as I entered the hotel. I was lost in my thoughts about how to make it right to my husband. What could I give him from half way across the country? My mind ran down a list of gift services, but they all seemed to, well, suck. It would have been different if it was any other birthday, or if I was at home or something. If I was at home I could do something special for him like his big sex fantasy. The hypno stuff. Actually, could I do something about his stupid hypno-bullshit from here?

My husband had had this fantasy for years. At first he could not talk about it, he would sort of hint at it around the edges, but then one day it came out, he wanted to see me get hypnotized. Now, I’m an educated, powerful career woman, there is no way I could ever believe that some jack ass saying words about sleep could get me to do things that I didn’t intend on doing. I’m a ‘tell it like it is’, smart ass kind of girl. Hypnosis is a crock of shit, and it was hard for me to pretend otherwise. When I first heard about his little fetish, I made that quite clear. He got the message and never brought it up again. However, about a year ago, I stumbled onto his porn collection. Every wife dreams of finding that treasure trove. It was a bunch of stories, pics, and videos of women being hypnotized. Even though he hadn’t said anything about it in the last five years or so, it was clear it was still lighting his fire. The hypno crap was just what got him going, for whatever reason.

This past summer, we went out with one of my colleagues from the West Coast office who was in Baltimore visiting our office. His wife had never been to the East Coast, so he brought her along. Tim and I took them out to dinner one night in Glenwood, where we live. She was a cute, bubbly little thing. Younger than Tim and I. Tim is always a perfect gentleman and husband though, he never checked her out like a creep or anything. Told me I looked beautiful like ten times that night, etc.

However, when we were walking into the restaurant, there was a poster still up for a stage hypnotist that had performed there the week before. I of course noticed Tim checking it out intently. His eyes were drawn to it like a magnet. What was crazy to me was how Tim could control himself from checking out the pretty young woman we were dining with no problem, but his eyes kept darting back to that poster every five seconds. He was trying to do it discreetly, in the same way most husbands try to discreetly check out other women.

We were getting drinks at the bar while we were waiting for our table and Tina, the younger wife, noticed the poster as well. She mentioned that she had been hypnotized before, and it “was crazy”. I saw the color drain from Tim’s face as he tried to act normal. I laughed to myself a little bit, and tried not to get too jealous.

Well, a few drinks at the bar were followed by a few drinks at dinner. By desert, I was definitely drunk. Just for my own amusement, I asked Tina about the time she was hypnotized, knowing full well how it would affect Tim. He turned completely pale again, it was kind of funny.

“I always thought of hypnosis as bullshit” I started off. Not as classy, or as sensitive to Tim as I would have liked, but like I said, I was four margarita’s deep at that point. I also sometimes don’t say the nicest things, even when I am not drunk. It’s something I’m working on… slowly.

She said “I can assure you it is real. It was on a cruise. My cousins dared me to go up. I don’t remember much, but I do remember thinking that anything the hypnotist said was the best idea I had ever heard. It was like: pretend I’m a life guard and yell at an audience member for peeing in the pool? Of course I should do that, you’re a genius!” she said with a cute little laugh. She was so perky.

She was going to go on about it more, but then her husband asked if that was the cruise that every got the Norwalk virus on. She then expanded into that story. It would have been weird if I brought the conversation back to the hypnotist, even drunk me knew that.

That night when we got home, I was still pretty drunk. I could tell Tim was trying to play it off like it was no big deal. As usual, he was helping take care of me. After we both got into some PJ’s, he got me a glass of water with some Alka-seltzer in it. It’s my secret trick to avoid a hang over.

In my inebriated state, I was feeling a little mischievous. I noticed Tim’s lite weight pajama pants, and I wanted to have a little fun. As he handed me my drink, I said to him, “Pretty crazy that Tina had been hypnotized before, huh? You must have liked that story.”

“Yeah, well, I wouldn’t have liked being on a ship with a Norwalk virus break out” he deflected.

“Don’t change the subject” I pressed, “You can’t possibly expect me to believe you weren’t thinking about cute little Tina. With her toned arms and tight little ass up there on a stage, listening to the hypnotist, slumping over in her chair as she was deeply hypnotized” I said, laying it on thick. Yup, sure enough, I saw a tent pole starting to form in those pajama pants.

“You know I only think of you hon” he said weakly. Ha! He was crumbling. This was fun.

“I know babe, it’s ok. Shhhhh. I’m not mad. It was a sexy thought for me too. Didn’t she say that whatever the hypnotist said seemed like such a good idea? Do think he told her to do anything dirty?” I said as sexily as I could. Holy shit, the tent pole was now fully holding up the tent!

“Erica, I—“ he stumbled.

I didn’t let him interrupt, “I bet he told her to meet him in his cabin some night during the cruise. Tim, it probably seemed like such a good idea to her. I bet he told her to bend over when she was in the cabin. That also probably seemed like such a good idea. I bet he felt up that tight little ass of hers.” I said. I had never talked like this before. It was kind of sexy, kind of fun. I knew I was playing with fire though, talking about some other chick with my husband.

Tim just looked at me, his cock hard as a rock, his face red. He was breathing so heavy and I thought his heart was going to beat out of his chest. I didn’t care if I was about to get burned by this fire, it was hot.

”I bet he told her to pull down her panties and finger herself a little bit, to get nice and wet for him. I bet she thought it was such a good idea Tim. I have a good idea Tim, why don’t you take out your cock and start stroking it. I want to see how hard you are.” I said. I was like a woman possessed. To my surprise, he actually did it. This hypno shit had quite an effect on him.

“mmmm stroke that dick for me, baby.” I coaxed. “Do you think he told her to beg for his cock? Do you think she thought that was a good idea too? Think she begged for his cock in that perky little voice of hers? Think she squealed when he stuck it in her? With that cute little haircut and that tight little ass. You can imagine that tight little ass on her. I bet you loved the thought of that little ass hypnotized. I bet you loved the thought of seeing her up on stage, totally hypnotized, thinking she was a lifeguard, doing whatever the hypnotist told her. That cute little body of hers totally hypnotized. I bet you’d think she was so hot hypnotized up there, wouldn’t you?” I asked him. I wasn’t playing with fire anymore, I had taken a flamethrower of jealousy and insecurity to a gas station.

“Yes, she would be so hot hypnotized” he agreed in a breathless pant, as he blew his load, I swear I thought his cum was going to hit the ceiling. I had never seen him so horny.

Horny over another woman!

It was all too much for me at that point. Insecurity, jealousy, and inebriation all mixed into one vile, bi-polarish mix. I yelled at him for jerking off to another woman and stormed out of the room. He tried to talk to me, but I just yelled at him more. It wasn’t a good look on my part. He eventually got mad at me for tricking him into the whole situation. That wasn’t unfair. We basically didn’t talk to each other for three days after that. I eventually apologized in a sarcastic kind of way. Tim being Tim let it go. He knows me, and even though I didn’t write some tearful poem, he knew my sarcastic comment meant I was sorry.

However, that was the last time we talked about any of his hypno stuff. I figured it was better if we just left all that alone. I knew he liked it, but I couldn’t get myself to go down that road anymore. With that said, that was all before this Football ticket fiasco and the 40th birthday fuck up. Desperate times require desperate measures. I had to do something hypno related. It was the only thing with enough kick to make this a memorable great birthday for my rock, for my partner, for my loving husband who I loved more than anything in the world.

I plugged my phone into the charger and sat on the bed in the hotel room. I searched Chicago to see if there was a stage show or something that night. It was a Monday night, so I didn’t have high hopes, and sure enough there was nothing. I did find a theater where a hypnotist was set to perform over the weekend, but that was like five days away, and my flight was late Tuesday night. Shit! That was it? I was feeling pretty hopeless at that point. Maybe I could cobble something together? Maybe take a pic outside the theater, maybe get somebody to take one of me coming off a stage or something? If I could get them to be “snapshotty” enough, maybe I could make it look like I actually went up on stage? It would have to do. Without much of a plan, I got freshened up and headed to the theater.

I eventually found the place. It was in a blah part of the city back out by O’Hare almost. A boring, regular looking theater in a boring regular part of the city. It was called the Regent theater or something forgettable. The theater was closed, but I could see some lights on inside. As I peered through the window, I also saw what looked to be a poster for the hypnosis stage show in the lobby. That would be a nice start to my fake news photo story. I started banging on the door.

Eventually, a hefty sort of guy came to the door. He had a buzz cut and a star wars related t-shirt on. That told me everything I needed to know about him. Standing on the other side of the glass door, he looked me up and down. I could tell he was quite interested to know why a hot woman was trying to get into this closed theater. Yes, I’m hot. I’m a down right smoke show for 38, but frankly I’m pretty damn good for any age. I might not be cute little 29 year old hypnotized Tina with the perky voice, but I’m fucking hot. I know it. Shit, I could pass for 30, and you know what, I am hotter than perky Tina.

Anyway, not surprisingly, I was able to charm my new chunky friend into letting me in. His name was Stan. I told him how my husband was really into hypnosis and that I wanted to take a picture in front of the poster. Sometimes the best story is the truth. Stan laughed and let me in. He was a nice guy. In fact, he even offered to take the picture for me. So there I was, standing in the theater in front of the poster of a hypnotist named Chicago HypnoJoe. Such a stupid fucking name. I was trying to decide whether to do the selfie duck lips, some sort of sultry look, or like a hands out in front of me zombie thing.

As I was going through this challenging decision in my head, another guy came out of the theater office. He was wearing a Seattle Seahawks jersey, Tim’s team. I’ve always found it odd when grown men wear jerseys of sports players. I find it super dorky. He seemed friendly and harmless enough though. I didn’t love the idea of being in a strange place in a city that wasn’t mine, while no one knew where I was with two men I didn’t know. However, I had mace with me, and these too nerds didn’t strike me as the type to start any trouble. I could tell by the way they were nervously excited around me. It was like the popular girl just came and sat at their lunch table. (FYI, I was a popular girl in high school)

The smiling Seahawks jersey guy finally spoke. “Wow. A picture in front of the poster, I love it. Are you a fan of my show?”

“Are you Chicago Hypno Joe?” I asked. I guess it was obvious that he was, but whatever. God, that name sounded even dumber when said aloud.

“Well, yes, but when I am not on stage people just call me Joey.” He said with a smile as he extended his hand. He had a kind of weak hand shake. Maybe he didn’t shake my hand to hard because I’m a girl, who knows, always hard to tell… He didn’t seem too hypnotic either. Friendly and dorky, but not hypnotic and powerful. My guess was his show kind of sucked.

“Well, I’m not a fan, but my husband is. Well, not of you, but of… the genre” I said. Did that sound mean? I was so desperately trying not to be snarky. There was a good chance these guys could help me in some way.

“Ahh, so you are looking to take a picture in front of the poster. Tell him you went to the show, and got hypnotized. Maybe add in some details that he’d… find fun?” he said. My creepo-meter is very sensitive, and surprisingly, this guy did not say that in a creepy way, even though he was asking if I was taking a picture that was meant to give my hubby a boner.

“Yeah, actually. That’s it.” I admitted, but not sheepishly. I don’t embarrass easily.

“Ok, look, that’s ok. I’ve actually seen it before. It’s kind of a thing.”

“Holy shit. Really? I always thought my husband was the only weirdo who was into this nonsense!” I said, and immediately realized that was not a very sensitive sentence. Oops.

Joey was cool about it again. He gave a warm laugh. “I know, it is totally weird. Not that your guy is weird. You know what I mean. He’s not alone.”

“I will say, you and my husband Tim would get along great. He’s a huge Seahawks fan. In fact, I got him tickets to the game tonight. We live in Maryland.” I told him.

“Wow, he’s going to have a blast!” Joey said.

“Well, he would have, except I forgot to leave the tickets at the house. I accidently brought them with me.” I admitted.

“Ahh, so you are trying to make amends with the… fun… pics. There was no show tonight, so you’re going for the pic with the poster” he intuitively gathered, although again surprisingly not creepy, given the subject matter.

“Trying to make some lemonade, you know?” I said.

“Look. I’ll tell you what, are you still in Chicago in the morning? If you want, we could take some pics on the actual stage. We could even shoot a quick clip with the actual music from the show. I’ll even pull out a gold pocket watch, a favorite for fans or the genre. We can get some better pics. I’d say we could do it now, but… well I want to catch the Seahawks game.”

Meeting some strange guy to take sexy (albeit oddly sexy) pics of me to send to my husband sounds like a super bad idea when you say it in sentence form, but after sizing Joey and Stan up and deeming them quite dorky and harmless, I took him up on his offer. Besides, the Seahawks connection was the universe telling me this was all meant to be right? Most of all, I really fucked up this birthday thing, and some pics in front of a poster was unlikely to make it all ok. A quick video clip sent to his phone of me on a real hypno stage, with a pocket watch waving in front of my face? Now that just might work. Boy, he’d really hit the ceiling with his cum with that video. Plus, they’d be sent to him on his actual birthday, which was the next day.

I went back to the hotel, and I was feeling pretty good about the whole thing. I actually even got a good night’s sleep. I purposefully didn’t call or text Tim. I wanted it to seem like I was “out” in the evening. When I woke up the next morning, I checked my e-mail and the score of the Seahawks game. They had beaten the Ravens in overtime on a last minute field goal. It would have been an amazing game to go. Shit! Ok, I knew I had to really make this hypno photo shoot thing work really well now.

I got up and went to the fitness center. I ran and worked out. That always made me feel good inside and out. After that, I took a long shower, and did my make up really well. I didn’t have a sexy dress with me or anything, I only had business attire. I guess that would make more sense for the story anyway though, right? Wouldn’t I have gone out with clients directly from the meeting? Dinner would turn into drinks, maybe we stumbled into a comedy club?

The uber dropped me off at the Regent Theater, and I knocked on the door. Stan came up and unlocked it. Now he was in a Green Arrow T-shirt. Seriously dude? Do you ever want to get to second base with a girl? Broadcasting that you both A. Love superheroes and B. watch the CWB... Well, not a good look Stanley my boy.

Stanley lead me into the main theater where the stage was set up. It was all a pretty typical set up from what I’ve seen of this stuff. There were about twelve chairs set up on the stage. A spiral design was painted on the back wall. God, Tim would be having heart palpitations to even see me walking on this stage right now.

Joey came out to greet us. He had on a big #12 Seahawks sweatshirt, with an embroidered super bowl trophy from the year they won on the back. He also had on a Seahawks hat. The only men over age 11 who should dress like that are coaches of the actual team. God, we were quite the odd trio. Stan and Joey in their superhero and superfan gear, while I’m in a Ann Taylor business suit and a crystal fox fur coat. It was like the Big Bang Theory come to life.

Joey chatted with me a little bit about the game. He said what an incredible ending it was, and how it will go down as one of his top ten favorite Seahawks wins of all time. Blah blah blah. I was still sore about the ticket mess up, so I didn’t want to dwell on what a magical moment it was for the fans. Luckily, he soon got down to business, asking Stan to go to the control booth and put on the “usual induction lighting and music”

Stan went up in the booth and switched everything on. The lighting was just right, and I took note that it wouldn’t be too harsh for the volunteers on stage. The music was one of those starry, new age kind of tunes that didn’t seem to have a start or end to the song.

He invited me to sit in one of the chairs in the middle of the stage. He offered to take my coat and my phone, so I handed both to him, unlocking the phone first so it could be used for photos or video. Stan came back from the control room and Joey handed him my phone. He was going to be our photographer for the morning.

“So, before we begin, I often ask my subjects if there are any habits or phobias they’d like me to help them with?” Joey said.

“Well, I’m not really going to be hypnotized” I pointed out.

“Sure.” Joey said, not arguing. “But just in case?” he added. I could tell he thought he was really hot shit. Like, ‘oh, I’ve seen people try to resist Chicago Hypno Joe before. No one can, even though my name is so stupid.

However, this was not the time for me to be a sarcastic pain in the ass. I had to answer and be polite. This time tomorrow, I’d be back with Tim after he received his kick ass birthday gift. We’d fuck like crazy and he’d really forget about the stupid Seahawks and the top 10 best win ever that he missed. This was for Tim.

I had to indulge Joey for the time being. “Well, I hate flying, even though I have to do it a lot for work. Like right now, I wish I would just wake up when we get to our destination.” I said. It was the truth, and it sounded like the kind of thing Joey wanted to hear.

“Perfect, that’s perfect” he said, confirming my theory. “Ok Erica, let’s begin.” He said to me. Was there a change in the tone of his voice?

“Now Erica, I want you to get comfortable. Relax back in your chair and look steadily at the beautiful golden watch, as you listen only to the sound of my voice.” He said.

Yup, there was definitely a change in the tone of his voice. This was definitely his ‘show’ voice. It made more sense actually, this kind of voice could get people under. His regular one… not so much.

He definitely had good timing and cadence though, I’ll give him that. He was also a pro with the watch. He knew how to spin it so smoothly, working perfectly with the stage lighting to make sure the watch reflected the spotlight and flashed in just the right way. He had picked good music too, it worked well with the whole vibe.

“Nothing else matters...except the watch...and my voice. With each and every breath you take Erica, you will become more and more relaxed. More and more at ease. More and more in tune with the power of my voice. Let every muscle of your body be completely at rest. You must keep your attention focused on the watch. Look steadily at the watch and do not blink. Watch the way the light flashes off it” he said. The music, his voice, the watch and the flashing was all starting to get to me. I couldn’t really let myself be hypnotized, right? I tried biting my lip to stop from getting too comfortable, but it was hard not to relax, to get caught in the sound of his voice.

“Everything is beginning to feel comfortable now. It’s wonderful to relax and let everything else go. You have no cares. No concerns. None of the stresses of the last few days are with you now. There is just the desire to relax and listen to the sound of my voice A complete sense relaxation is washing over your body like a warm, soothing ocean wave. You are now completely warm and comfortable in your this space. Everything is very pleasant, warm and comfortable. There is no place you would rather be than right here, listening to my voice, watching the watch, falling into deep hypnosis for me……NOW!” he said with a snap of his fingers.

Everything went dark as I fell into deep hypnosis for him.

“Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of United Airlines, we’d like to thank you for flying with us, and welcome to Baltimore” the voice on the speaker said.

I looked around me. I was on a plane. People were standing up and starting to get their bags out of the overhead bins. The flight was over. I looked out the window. Yup, it was BWI. Holy shit. I was “out” the whole flight! Lord Joseph actually hypnotized me! Wow. I felt great. So relaxed. I was home, I hadn’t stressed over the plane. I was ready to see Tim. This was great. Hypnosis was great. I actually loved it. I loved being hypnotized by Lord Joseph. Hell, maybe I’d take Tim to Chicago and let him see his whole fantasy live!

Where we live in Glenwood is really only about thirty five minutes from BWI. Granted, my flight back from Chicago had two connections (not that I remembered making either of them) so it was a little after midnight by the time that I was pulling in the garage. Hence, it was the day after Tim’s 40th birthday. But still, I felt like I was in good shape. He should have the video of me faking getting hypnotized, which turned into really getting hypnotized. Wait, was that video sent? Frankly, I wasn’t sure. Oddly, all the missing time and blank portion of my day didn’t make me anxious at all. I just felt refreshed, relaxed and happy.

That happy feeling definitely took a hit when I walked in the door to our home though. As I came in through the garage, I saw a light on in the kitchen. As I was taking off my boots, I called to Tim, but he didn’t answer. That was very odd. I didn’t even take off my coat, I just walked into the kitchen. There he was at the table with is head in his hands, a bottle of scotch in front of him. Tim wasn’t a drinker. The stylish, but not bright enough decorative pendant light that I had picked for over the table was the only light in the room, casting a lot of shadows. I couldn’t see his face, but I could feel the weight of his emotions.

“Uh oh, thinking about Superbowl 49 again?” I quipped. Why did I always have to make stupid little jokes? I was worried about him.

“Why the fuck did you send that to me?” He said. Tim never swore. I swore. Tim never did. This wasn’t good.

Also, what did I send? I really had no clue. I would have thought it was the video of me getting hypnotized, but this certainly wasn’t the reaction I was expecting from that.

“I need some air” Tim huffed as he stormed out, stumbling on his way out. Oh my god, he was drunk. He left his phone on the table. I sat down and held it in my hand. I was afraid of what I was about to see. My hand trembled a bit, but I took a deep breath and entered in his passcode. I went to his text messages. There were three of them from me. All movie clips.

I pressed play on the first one. It was what I expected. There was me on the stage in the center chair, Lord Joseph in the chair next to me. Clearly filmed from where Stan had been standing. All seemed to be what I would have expected. I watched as Lord Joseph started expertly spinning that watch. I could hear the hypnotic music through Tim’s iphone speakers, as I could Lord Joseph’s majestic voice. I saw myself watching the watch in the video. The beautiful flashing of the wonderful watch. I saw the video version of myself bite my lip, trying not to slip into Lord Joseph’s hypnotic spell. Why had I resisted? All I wanted to do was watch the watch and listen to the sound of his voice. Relaxing. Feeling so …. Comfortable and relaxed…. Whoa. No! Can’t slip under again. Tim’s angry. Real life problems! Need to stay alert. I pressed stop on that video so that I could stay focused.

Ok. Phew. What was the next one? I opened it. Stan seemed to be standing in the same place to film. I however, was no longer sitting on my chair, I was now on Lord Joseph’s lap. My arms were around his neck. Ok, I could see how Tim wasn’t thrilled with this, especially considering how incredibly sexy Lord Joseph is.

“Tell me you are deeply hypnotized” he asked me in the video.

“I’m deeply hypnotized.” Video me responded. I was looking deep into his hypnotic eyes as I sat there on his lap.

“Tell me you love to be hypnotized.” He said. Video me repeated that I loved to be hypnotized. What was Tim’s problem with that? He should be loving this? I loved being hypnotized. Isn’t that what he wanted all along.

“Tell me you love to be hypnotized by me” he said.

“I love to be hypnotized by you” Video me responded. Well, of course I do. Lord Joseph is the world’s most powerful hypnotist, and I love to be hypnotized. This wasn’t hard to follow.

“Tell me you’ll always obey me” he said.

“I’ll always obey you” Video me answered. Again, he’s the worlds most powerful hypnotist. Lots of people must obey him. “Tell me I am the sexiest man you’ve ever known. I make you feel so sexy and submissive to my masculine hypnotic power.” He said. Video me repeated it all. Video Lord Joseph and Video me then went in for a long, passionate, French kiss.

Ok, I could see how Tim wasn’t supportive of that part.

God it was hot though. I couldn’t help but notice my pussy get a little wet as I watched us making out on that stage. Wait! No! Tim! Angry! Real life problems!

I stopped this video as well.

I was now pretty nervous about what I was going to see on the third video. Nervous about what was on it, what Tim saw, and how it would make me feel. My heart dropped when I hit play. The camera was still being held by Stan, Lord Joseph and I were still on the stage. However, I was naked, and he didn’t quite have pants on. I was on my knees in front of him, massaging his cock and balls with the fur of my crystal fox coat, which I held in my hands. Even though he was probably smaller than Tim, his dick just seemed so much more magnificent. I’m not sure what it was. I’ve never really been into cocks, I’m glad Tim has one, but it is not like I’ve ever lusted over it. But Lord Joseph’s… wow.

The Video me looked so focused on massaging him and stroking him with the fur. I looked so happy so content. So sexual. I felt my pussy moistening even more as I watched myself on Tim’s phone. It was then that Lord Joseph told me to suck his cock.

As I sat there at my dimly lit kitchen table, I actually gasped as I heard that. I had never, ever sucked a guy’s cock before. There was never even a chance. A girl like me didn’t have to. I was always in control of the relationship. Even with Tim, that was off the table.

Video Lord Joseph must have noticed how Video me was hesitating. He started describing how much I wanted to please him, how sexy it would be to suck his cock, how I was always to obey him, and how good it felt to serve him. How sexy it all was.

As I heard him describe all this on the video, I felt myself wanting so desperately to do it again. It was no surprise when I saw Video me hold his cock in the fur of my coat in my hands. I watched as Video me went closer to it, eventually licking his cock’s under side from the base to the tip and struggled to slide my full lips around the head and let it slide over my wet tongue. I knew with out a doubt that if he walked into this kitchen right now, I’d fall to my knees and do it again. Even if Tim was standing right there.

Video Lord Joseph’s cock was completely filling Video me’s mouth rubbing the inside of both of my cheeks as I slowly slid my hungry mouth up and down looking like I could feel each and every vein across my lips. I seemed to be becoming lost in lust as I began sucking for all I was worth and slobbering on this his dick like a slut. He pulled my hair so my head tilted back and I was looking up at him his hard dick still in my mouth. I looked so submissive, so under his control. It was so sexy.

There at the kitchen table, I held the phone in one hand as the other started playing with my pussy. As I watched Lord Joseph grip his dick with one hand while holding my hair with the other. He pulled out and I could see that I was breathing heavy, trying to catch my breath but also from the fact I seemed more turned on in that video than at any other point in my life. He started rubbing his cock all over my lips, tongue, and face then slapping my stuck out tongue. He started rubbing it across my puckered lips it full length reaching across my face. Video me loved it, I was desperate for him.

I could feel the pleasure building between my legs as I fingered myself in our kitchen. I watched Video me open my mouth and take as much of him in as possible. He held my head and began fucking his cock in and out of my mouth until I saw it release a huge thick load of cum into my mouth then again and again until it was too much for me to swallow and it squeezed out of the corners of my mouth and ran down my chin and dripped onto my breasts. He was growling and he continued to fill my mouth. He pulled out a bit, but was still cumming. He finished shooting his load on my face. Video me loved it, I looked so happy to receive his spunk on my face. I started licking up all I could. When I had gotten most of it from my face and breasts, I started cleaning his cock with my mouth. It was so loving, so.. worshipful. I looked like such a slave to Lord Joseph, and that turned me on so much! So fucking sexy!

“Aaaaaaghhh” I grunted as I brought myself to orgasm. I actually masturbated at my kitchen table, in the middle of the night, all alone.

At least I thought I was all alone. After catching my breath, I became aware of Tim’s presence behind me. He must have re-entered the kitchen as I was watching the video.

“How could you?” he asked unsteadily. I could see the pain and hurt in his red, glossy eyes.

“Sweetie, I am so sorry!” I said, tears filling up in mine.

“You’ve never sucked my dick” he said. Not how Tim usually spoke, I could tell his was pretty drunk.

“I know sweetie, I’m so sorry. I went to the hypnotist for your birthday, to give you a sexy surprise after the trouble with the tickets. I didn’t realize at the time that he was the most powerful hypnotist in the world. I went under for him. So, so deep under for him. It’s just, well, it felt so good to be hypnotized, and I really, really wanted to please him, to obey him. It was just all I could think about, I’m so sorry!” I confessed in a whirl.

He didn’t say anything. Oh god, was he going to say something? I couldn’t take the hurt in his eyes, so I looked away. Looked down actually. Looked down and saw a giant bulge in his pants. Oh my god, he was turned on?

Time to test the theory. “I’m so sorry babe, but sitting there on that stage, watching that watch. I went so deep for him, and I loved it. The sound of his voice was so hypnotic. I would have robbed a bank if he told me to.” I said, my voice changing from sad to sexy.

I saw Tim swallow hard. He wasn’t moving, just standing there, staring at me. I wondered if he was trying to fight how turned on he was. If so, he was losing. I saw a bead of sweat running from his brow, despite the fact that it was like 62 degrees in the kitchen. I still had my crystal fox on for god’s sake.

It was such a touch and go moment for our sex life, for our relationship, and for our marriage. I could feel my heart beating rapidly. Tim was about six feet away from me. Looking him straight in the eye, I slipped onto my knees. A crooked finger beckoned him to come closer. Would he do it?

Three slow, but unsteady, steps answered my question. Now on the floor, I was face height with his crotch. Sensing no resistance, I freed the familiar organ and it sprung free. My face was now about a foot away from it, which was actually the closest proximity I had ever been to another man’s dick. Now with the glaring exception of Lord Joseph’s of course.

I could tell Tim was wondering if I was going to suck his cock too. Frankly, I had no intention. The situation with Lord Joseph was… different. I was hypnotized, I always obey Lord Joseph, he’s…. well its different. However, Tim was my husband, and I loved him so much. I wanted to atone for the ticket debacle, and the quasi-adultery. I decided to try a little trick. I just started lightly tickling the underside of his shaft with the tip of my finger nail, ever so lightly. I could tell from a stifled groan that he enjoyed it.

“Did you ever think you’d see me hypnotized Tim?”

“n-no” he stammered.

“I didn’t either. I thought I was too strong willed. But I went so deep Tim. Deeply, deeply hyp—“ I didn’t need to finish the sentence. Tim started cumming right there and then. I dodged the spurts,I didn’t want any of his cum to hit me. His load landed on the kitchen table.

We stayed in those positions silent for a moment as the reality of what had happened washed over us. We didn’t say another word as Tim stumbled over to the kitchen chair I had just been in. He didn’t even pull up his pants, he just closed his eyes and passed out.

“Happy Birthday Babe” I whispered, as I started to come to terms with what just happened.