The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The True Origin of Viagra

MC, FF, MF, INC

Chapter 8

One morning Randy and I were talking while the women showered. They had taken to showering together in the morning. All this sex with us had brought them really close.

“Hey dude, why haven’t you fucked my mom and sister?”

“You know, I thought about it, I mean your mom is really hot, but I just like her too much. And your sister is nice too”

“Your mom and sister are nice”

“I found out what they really thought of me and my dad. That’s why I did this. Now I just like fucking them too much. Anyways I was thinking that we should get some fresh meat. Any ideas.”

“Can you get anyone?”

“Yes, but I don’t want to draw too much attention”

“How about the cheerleaders.”

“Maybe, but that would seem boring after a while. Come on get creative.”

We both sat a thought for a few minutes. Mom and Maggie came down naked and said “We’ll be outside sun bathing if you need us.” Man we really did need something new. Two beautiful, naked women just walk in and we didn’t even look up.

“I got it,” Randy said “You know at the mall. The girl at the makeup counter. The hot brunet with the nice assets. You know the one that’s always telling us to get lost.”

“Yeah, she’s hot. Ok I’ll go get her. You stay here and have fun.”

I got into the car and went to the mall. The girl he’s talking about is fucking great. She in her 20’s. She has long brown hair. She is gorgeous. She reminds me of Courtney Cox with big boobs. She was going to be perfect.

I got to the mall and parked. I went up to her counter and saw her. She was talking to a girl with shoulder length straight red head and a similar body type. I could over hear there conversation and concluded that she was her cousin. I made a spur of the moment decision. I walked up and sprayed them both. They both blinked, which told me that they were ready.

“Hi ladies what are your names?”

“I’m Sue and this is my cousin April” the brunet told me.

“I think you are both very pretty. I would like you both to come over for diner date tonight. This is my address. If you have plans cancel them. See you at 8. Tell no one what you are doing.” I left and went home.

When I got home Randy was watching TV and I could see mom and Maggie still outside. Mom was lying on her back and Maggie a on her stomach, looked like she was asleep. Mom was playing with her pussy and sucking on her tits.

“Why aren’t you out there? My mom looks ready for a good fuck.”

“Saving myself for the mall chick. Where is she?”

“She will be here at 8. Bringing her hot cousin too.”

“Sounds great.”

I went to the door and yelled “Mom when your done fingering yourself I need you and Maggie in here.

“Sure thing honey, just give me a second.”

Maggie woke up and noticed what mom was doing. She laughed and got up and came in.

“Man she is one horny old broad.” Maggie said when she came in. A few minutes later mom came in. She was still licking her fingers.

“Mom, Maggie tonight Randy and I have dates coming over.” They both looked disappointed.

“Don’t pout. I want the two of you to cook a nice diner and I have a special plan for the evening.” I filled them in on my plan

“Mark you are a sick genius. That’s going to be awesome.” Randy said as mom and Maggie went and prepared.

At 8 sharp the door bell rang and I answered it. The two ladies were dressed very conservatively. Sue was wearing jeans and a black T-Shirt and April was also in jeans with a blue sweater. I realized that I had told them to come over but not that they liked me or to dress sexy. The baggy clothes did not hide the fact that these girls had nice big tits and wonderful bodies.

“Hi ladies, I’m Mark, please come in” they both walked in

“Hi Mark. Can you tell us why we are here?” Sue asked

“Because I asked you to. Don’t be silly.”

“What are you expecting?”

“I thought that you and your cousin would enjoy a nice dinner date with my friend Randy and me” Randy walked in and said hello.

“Sorry guys, but we don’t date kids. Especially little skinny ones.” Sue said, I had decided she would be mine.

“I think you’ll make an exception tonight. Besides your hungry and need to eat. How about we just go a sit down and have diner. No strings”

April turned to Sue “I am hungry and it’s just diner”

“Ok, but don’t you two kids get any ideas.” Sue replied

“Sue, don’t worry”

We all sat at the diner table and I pour us some nice wine. We chatted and the girls relaxed.

“I think it’s time for our appetizers. I hope you two like crab souflet.”

“Oh I love see food.” Sue said

“Me too” April said.

“Well tonight my mother and sister will be serving us. The service will be a little unconventional, so Randy and I will show you how to eat and you can follow suit. Maggie, mom we are ready for the mouse.”

Mom and Maggie came out wearing matching outfits. They were French maid uniforms with high heels. Their tits were out for the world to see and their skirt did not hide there bald pussies or round asses.

“What the fuck is this. We told you nothing weird. We’re leaving!” Sue said as she got up.

“But if you leave you won’t get any food and you really need to eat. You need to eat right now.”

The cousins looked at each other and sat back down. “Fine, but only because I’m starving”

“That’s better.” Mom was holding a dish with the mouse in it.

“Ok mom you can serve Randy and I.” With that she took a butter knife and spread a generous amount of mousse on Maggie’s tits. Randy and I proceeded to lick off the food and spent extra time on her nipples.

“Ok ladies did you see how we did that. Now Maggie will serve you.” Maggie repeated the procedure on mom’s tits and mom went over to our guest. The girls looked at me

“You have to lick it off if you want to eat. Make sure you suck hard on the nipples to get it all.” The cousins looked at each other and April was the first to stick her tongue out and grab some mouse. Soon they both had mom’s tits in their grasp and were sucking away at the mouse like it was oxygen.

“Ok time for the next course” Mom came out with pate. Maggie bent over and mom spread some one her ass cheeks. Randy and I once again ate the pate. Maggie then did the same to mom and she bent over in front of the cousins. This time there was less hesitation. They quickly cleaned mom’s ass.

Mom and Maggie left and came back with bowl of chocolate sauce. Mom sat on the table in front of Sue and Maggie did the same in front of April. Mom and Maggie took a ladle and poured some sauce on their pussies.

“Girls now you have to lick all the chocolate and any juice that flow out. They started eating and seemed to really be into it. At one point April reached up and played with Maggie’s tits. This pushed her over the edge. Mom soon followed suit.

“Well ladies now that diner is done I bet your both really horny. I mean you’re probably so horny that you would beg a couple of skinny kids to fuck you.”

“Man I really am horny Sue, I don’t know about you” April said

“Yeah me too. I guess we could do these kids and just not tell anyone.”

“Yes let’s do that. Ok boys it’s your lucky night we will fuck you.”

“Did you hear that Randy, it’s our lucky night.” Randy laughed.

“Bitch we could fuck anyone we wanted to, why should we do you. I mean my mom and sister are right here. We could do them. As a matter of fact. Mom, Maggie bent of the table.” I got behind mom and Randy got behind Maggie. We pulled off our clothes and stuck our hard cocks in them. Both the girls were staring at my python.

“Mom, tell them how good it is.”

“It feels so great. You don’t know what your missing.”

“Please will you fuck us.” Sue now pleaded

“Take off the clothes. Let’s see if you’re worth the bother. When they were both naked I could see that they had similar bodies to Maggie. Except that both of them had bigger tits and there pussies were trimmed not shaven. They looked at me for approval.

“I have to say you do have nice bodies. What do you think Randy, do you want to throw one into April there?” She looked at him, pleading with her eyes.

“I guess so.” He pulled out of Maggie and said “Come here and bend over.” She did and he started fucking her.

Sue was looking at me. “Please” she said. “Fine come here.” She did and I started pumping her hard. After a few minutes I looked over at Randy and could tell he was about to loose it.

“Blow it in her mouth.” He pulled out and turned her around. He grabbed her head and she took his wet cock in her mouth. He blew his load and she swallowed it all.

“Wow your cousin just swallowed his load without spilling. I’m impressed.”

“No big deal I could do that.”

“Not with my load.”

“All the boys say that. I can always handle it.”

“Here the bet then, if you swallow it all I will give you 20 thousand dollars. And if you can’t I get to fuck you and your cousin in the ass while you eat each other out.”

“Deal. Bring it on”

I pulled out and she got on her knees. She took the head of my cock in her mouth and I started cuming. To her credit she did swallow the first 4 shots, but the rest was too much for her. It started spilling out of the side of her mouth.

“I win”

“Dam you cum buckets”

“Yes I do, now your ass is mine, literally. Now get on the ground and April sit in front of her. Sue got on all fours and put her face in her cousin’s pussy. I grabbed some vasaline that was I had ready and coated my cock. I got behind Sue and pushed my cock into her ass. It took some doing, but I eventually got about half of it in. I pumped until both women had had 2 orgasms then I had them switch. April was actually a much better fuck. I pumped her for a good 10 minutes then pulled out a let loose and massive load all over her nice heart shaped ass.

“Ladies, who wants some desert.” Mom, Maggie and Sue all came over and licked April coated ass.

“What about me?” April said

Feeling like I had neglected the girl I got hard shoved my cock in her mouth. I made myself cum right away. She was not able to handle it all. I sprayed the rest on her lovely face. The sight of the pretty red head with a face full of sperm, having her ass licked clean by three beautiful women was worthy of a picture.

The two new ladies were panting.

“So what do you think of skinny little kids now?”

“That was the most intense orgasms I have ever had.” Sue said.

“I’m glad you liked it. Randy and I are going to grab a beer and watch some TV. You too help clean up and if you’re good we may fuck you again.” They got up and grabbed their clothes.

“Ah no, beautiful bodies like yours are to be enjoyed. No clothes when you are here.”

The dropped the clothes and started cleaning up. Randy and I went into the living room and April brought us beers.

“Hey April tell me something, was that the first time you and Sue went down on each other”

“No, we’ve been getting each other off since we were kids.”

“Makes sense. How old are you?”

“I’m 23 and she’s 22”

“What are your bra sizes?”

“I’m a 34 DD and she is a 36 DD”

“Well you two are definitely hot pieces of ass. I don’t know about Randy here but I plan on fucking you two on a regular basis.”

“Thank you, that would be great.” She said as she went back into the kitchen. I looked at Randy

“Man life just doesn’t get any better than this.”

“Amen to that.” We tapped our beers

“So which two do you want to sleep with tonight?”

“Hey this is your party, I’m ok with leftovers.”

“Ok I’ll take Mom and April”

“So I’m stuck with your hot sister and the even hotter Sue. Life is rough.”

We both laughed.

Chapter 9

In the morning everyone got up and showered then went down for breakfast.

“So Sue and April, what are your plans today” My mom asked

“Nothing major. Why?”

“Well Maggie and I usually sunbath naked during the day. We have a really high fence that gives us lots of privacy.”

“That sounds great” Sue said

The four women stripped their clothes and I noticed that Sue had shaven her pussy.

“Sue what’s with the shaving?” April asked

“I thought that Maggie looked really hot that way so I wanted to try it?”

“Maybe I should too?”

“Actually April I like your neatly trimmed red hair, please leave it” I said

“Anything for you Mark.”

“April and Maggie I have some rule for you”

Understood”

“Of course” they both said

The four women went outside. We could see them applying lotion to each other. They were paying special attention to their boobs and pussies. At one point it looked like a lesbian orgy was about to break out, but they stopped and laid on the chairs.

“So Randy what do you think we should do with these two chics.”

“We could let them stay, they are hot.”

“Yes they are, but I’m afraid we will get bored. Why don’t we just have them stay here two night a week. That way it will be special.”

“Yeah you’re right. But can I fuck them today?”

“Sure, do whatever you want. I just want to think of what else we can do with my new power.”

He looked at me “I really think you should think about my mom and sister.”

“How about I invite the two of them over for diner one night, and we see what happens”

“A diner like last night?”

“No a normal diner.” I said in a scolding manner

“Fine, but have them dress sexy. I’m sure once you see them like that you won’t be able to resist fucking them.”

“Fine” I said knowing that he was probably right. “So what do you want to do today”

“How about we have some fun with those two bitches next door”

“What did you have in mind?”

He told me his plan and I thought it would be fun. I went next door. Since it was Sunday I got there as they were leaving for church. Sarah was wearing a flower patterned dress and Debbie was wearing a long skirt and white blouse.

Sarah was the first to see. I could see the panic in her eyes.

“Hi neighbors, where are you off to.”

“Just heading to church.” Phil said

“Actually Phil I’m going to need your wife and daughter today, why don’t you go inside and watch TV. I’ll have them back later”

“Ok” he said as he turned and went inside”

“Mark, please don’t do this to us” Sarah said

“Shut the fuck up and get in my house now” I had lost my pleasant tone.

When they got in the house Randy and I escorted them to the back yard. Sarah and Debbie were a little shocked to see four naked women sunbathing.

“Ladies, Randy and I want to play a game and we need your help.” They all sat up.

“Sarah, Debbie, this is Sue and April, they are new friends of ours.”

“Nice to meet you” April said

The mother and daughter said nothing.

“Randy came up with a great competition for you two. The winner gets to be fucked by him and the loser gets fucked in the ass by me.”

“You can’t your cock is too big.” Sarah said

“Then you better not lose” I said laughing.

“Ok here is the game it’s real simple. You will both take off your clothes. You pick one of the four women here. First one to make her woman cum wins. If neither makes her woman cum in 10 minutes you both lose and both get it in the ass. In addition you will also go into your yard with the lower fence put on a great lesbian show for 2 hours. I will make sure the kids around you are watching. So now strip”

They both took off there clothes. Debbie looked pretty good naked. Sarah looked as if she had lost about 10 lbs.

“So Sarah you chose first. Who do you want?”

“I really don’t wan to do this, but since I have no choice I’ll take Rachel, since I’ve already made her cum a few times.” My mom actually looked proud.

“Ok mom stand next to her. Debbie, who do you wan?. I’ll take Maggie since I don’t know the other two.” April looked disappointed.

“Maggie stand with Debbie. Remember ladies one of you has to win. The clock starts now.”

Sarah told my mother to lay in the chair and she wasted no time diving into her pussy and licking away. Debbie was way more apprehensive. She carefully started massaging Maggie’s boobs. She was massaging them for about 3 minutes. Maggie was enjoying the attention, but Mom was screaming like a banshee.

Debbie had Maggie sit and she slipped two fingers into her pussy. I really did not think that she was going to win. Maggie looked like she was enjoying but not near orgasm.

There was only 4 minutes left. Mom was squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. She was about to lose it. Then I looked at Debbie and she simultaneously took one of Maggie’s nipples in her mouth and bit while she thrust two fingers up hard into my sister. Maggie suddenly screamed in pleasure and started cuming. Mom started her own orgasm a few seconds later. When all was settled I looked at Debbie

“You win. But how did you make her cum like that”

“I just did to her what I do when I masturbate.”

“She hit her G-Spot” Sue added

“Really, that was cool. I guess you get to get fucked by Randy now.”

“Actually I’m pretty horny, I welcome a good fucking.” Randy walked over to her and fed her his cock which she gladly took.

I looked at Mrs. Johnston and said “Is your ass ready?”

“Could you at least fuck me a little first? Just to help loosen me up?”

“Sure come here.” She laid on the ground in front of me and I got on her and stuck my cock in. I fucked her while she sucked on her tits. She came twice just from my doing this. I looked over and Debbie was riding Randy reverse cowgirl. She was really into this.

“Get on your hands and knees.” I got behind her and slowly push my cock in her ass. I wasn’t even an inch in and she was screaming.

“Someone cover her mouth.” April got up and shoved the screaming woman’s face in her crotch.

“That’s better.” I kept pumping her ass further and further. I managed to get about half in. She was screaming and eating April at the same time. Debbie was now sitting on the ground recovering from her own fucking.

I pulled out and walked up to Debbie. “She took it in the ass. You have to take it in your mouth. Open up” She opened her mouth and accepted my cock that was just in her mother’s ass. I shot my load. She tried to swallow but most of it spilled out and fell on her body.

“Well game over ladies, you can go home now.” The two got up and did their walk of shame towards their clothes. “Wait. Randy toss the clothes over the fence.” He picked them up and through them over the fence. They both looked at me confused.

“I’m going to give you a choice. You can walk out of here now naked, in the middle of the day and have to explain everything to your husband. Or you can stay here but have to satisfy any whim these four ladies have and then go home in the middle of the night when nobody will see.”

Sarah hung her head and looked at my four women and said “What can we do for you?”

Sue was the first to talk “Get over here and fuck my pussy with those big saggy tits of yours. I’m fucking horny as hell!” I then realized that Sue was the only one that had not been pleasured

April took Debbie by the hand and led her to a chair and proceeded to eat her out, while Maggie made out with her. My mom just sat back and enjoyed the show.

“Let’s leave them be for a while.” I said to Randy.

Randy and I went into the house.

The Johnston women snuck home at 3 am. Sue and April went home the next day and I told them to come back every Saturday morning and stay until Monday morning. They seemed pleased with the arrangement.

Chapter 10

Today was July 8th and it was Randy’s 16th birthday. I decided to give him a special present. I called him and told her and his sister to come over. I told them to bring bathing suits. They were due in 20 minutes. I went outside and as usual my mother and sister were lying around naked.

“Ladies, I hate to do this, but I need you to go and put a bathing suit on.”

“Gee Mark I’m not even sure if I still own one.” My sister joked.

They both went inside. Randy was still asleep. We’d had a long night.

I called up “Hey can one of you wake up Randy. Oh and just wake he up and tell him to get a bathing suit on, we have company coming over.”

Ten minutes later they all came down. Randy was wearing a normal suit. My mom wore a one piece that was cut high on the thigh and had a plunging neck line. She looked pretty good. My sister had on a two piece bikini. It had thong panties and the top basically just covered her nipples.

“Nice Maggie, why did I bother telling you to get dressed at all.”

“I don’t know?” she said as she walked past me and brushed my cock with her hand.

“I just need you to behave for about an hour. Can you handle that?”

“I’ll try.” She said as she gave her tits a little teasing squeeze. I was really starting to like her.

“So what’s going on buddy?” Randy asked me

“You mom and sister are coming over.”

“Cool, so what are you going to make them beg to fuck us or something, or do you have another game ready so they beg us.”

“No nothing like that”

“Ah man, why did you get to do that to your mom and sister?”

“Listen my mom and sister were out an out bitches. I found out what they were really like and I adjusted them. Now I’m going to give you the same chance. We will ask them question that they have to answer honestly. If they turn out to be bitches we will have some fun with them. If not then there will be no abuse.”

“Fine” he said with his head hung low.”

“Don’t pout, we will still fuck them, just no dirty tricks. I’ll make them want us and we will all have fun”

He cheered up “I can live with that”

They showed up a few minutes later. Rose, his mom, was wearing a nice white two piece and had a wrap around her hips. Julie was wearing a yellow bikini. Conservative compared to my sister’s but still very nice.

“Happy birthday honey” his mom said as she gave him a hug. His sister also hugged him and wished him a happy birthday.

They came in and we all went outside. Rose and Julie seemed a little shocked by Maggie’s suit, but they were too polite to say anything.

We sat a talked for a bit then I said “Rose and Julie you will answer our questions honestly.”

“Sure” Julie said

“Randy let me go first, then you can ask questions.”

“OK”

“Rose how do you feel about Randy?”

“He is my son and I love him”

“Which of your children do you love the most?”

“I love them all the same” I look at Randy and gave him an “I told you so look”

“Julie what do you think of your little bother”

“I think he is smart and sweet and he always makes me laugh”

“Is he good looking?”

“He’s not a typical pretty boy, but I think he is handsome.”

“If he were not your bother would you go out with him.”

“He is a little young, but that aside I think he would make a great boyfriend”

“Thanks ladies” I turned to Randy “I told you there just nice. Not bitches at all. Anything else you want to know?”

“One thing. Mom have you ever cheated on dad?”

“No never”

“I told you “ I said “Anymore questions”

“No I guess not. You were right they are nice.”

“Should we continue or have you changed your mind”

He looked straight at his mom’s tits and said “Ah no, I still want them”

“Very well, ladies here is the deal. We have been having a lot of fun with my mother and Maggie. We want you to join us. You want to join us. It doesn’t matter if it seems wrong. You will agree to all things that we ask. You will be sexually attracted to all of us and each other. You will enjoy the sex and not feel any guilt.”

“Sure Mark” his mom said.

“First off, the ladies here don’t normally wear suits. Mom, Maggie make yourselves comfortable” Mom and Maggie took off their suits and look relieved.

“Oh my” Rose said

“You’d be more comfortable naked, trust me” mother and daughter removed their tops and bottoms. Rose was an absolute vision naked The closest thing I have seen to a perfect body. Julie also looked really good. Both had neatly trimmed pussies.

“Now that is better.”

“It does feel nice.”

“Well Randy it’s your birthday and we have all day. What would you like first?”

“I’ve always wanted a blow job from my mother and sister at the same time.” He took of his suit and sat in one of the recliners. Without any prompting his mother and sister went to either side and sat by his knees. They leaned down and proceeded to give him a very thorough blow job. They took turns, one on his balls and the other on his cock. They were completely focused on him. I sat in the lounge next to him. Soon his cock erupted and he shot his load in his sister’s mouth. She swallowed the load and then looked up at him.

“Happy Birthday” she said.

“It is now.” He said

Randy looked at me and saw that I had a hard on. “Why don’t you two do the same to Mark.” They looked over to me for the first time.

“Holy fuck Mark” Julie said.

“My young man, that’s a very impressive penis.” They came over to me and assumed the same position. They gave me the same treatment that Randy got. The were blowing me for about 5 minutes when Randy got up.

“Mom stick you ass up, I ready to take you”

“Sure honey” she said as she got off the chair and bent at the waist, sticking her ass to her son and wrapping her lips around my cock.

Mark then got behind her and push his cock in. “Oh I can’t tell you how long I’ve been waiting for this”

“That feels really nice honey”

I then noticed that mom and Maggie were sitting in the other chairs masturbating while they watched.

“Are you two OK?”

“Oh yes just enjoying the show. Where are you going to shoot your load Mark?” my sister asked

“Not sure yet.”

Julie spoke up “I could swallow it”

Mom and Maggie laugher “What’s so funny?” Julie asked

“He shoots out lots. You will never be able to handle it all.”

Rose then said “I could help.”

“Still I don’t think so” My mom said

“Rachel, I’m sure two of us can do it”

“Bet you can’t, I say half ends up on those beautiful tits of yours. Loosing pair eats out the winners” my mom said

“Deal” Julie said with confidence.

“I’ll shot my load when Randy is done.”

“Come on baby, shoot that load in mommy’s pussy.” She reached down and grabbed her tit and started sucking on her nipples. Randy started unloading then.

“That always makes your father cum” Julie was still sucking my cock. I pulled out of her mouth

“Ok ladies are you ready.”

They knelt down in front of me and Rose grabbed my cock. She pointed it at Julie’s mouth and said “You take the first two shots and I will take the rest.”

“Ready” Julie looked up with my cock in her mouth. I started cuming. The first blast really caught her off guard. She took the second and then passed the cock to her mom. I blasted twice more in her mouth and she thought I was done. Two more blast made her chock and my sperm spilt out of her mouth and falling all over her glorious tits. Julie also had some spilling out.

“I told you.”

“My god I have never seen so much come out. And it task wonderful.” She said as she started scooping up the sperm.

“Yes it tastes great” Julie said as she leaned down and licked some off her mother.

When they were both clean my mother said “OK girls you lost, come take care of us.”

Rose and Julie stood up “A deals a deal, Who does who?”

“I want you to do me Rose” my mom said

Rose got down and started licking my mom, Julie did the same to Maggie. Randy and I looked at each other and I said “Has there ever been a more glorious sight?”

“Not that I can think of.”

Chapter 11

When the women were done pleasing each other Randy decided he wanted to fuck his sister. He sat in a lounge chair and she rode him. Maggie fell asleep in the chair with her pussy still wet from the licking that Julie had given her. The mother’s went inside to make lunch. I watched my buddy fuck his sister for a while then went in to check on lunch. The two mothers were preparing lunch and chatting like mothers do, except they were naked. They did not know I was there, so I listened.

“So how long has this been going on?”

“Since about the time of Mark’s birthday”

“Did you know he had such a big dick?”

“No, but his father was the same size, so I suspected”

“You were one lucky woman.” Rose looked out the window

“Randy is now fucking Maggie, while Maggie is pleasuring Julie. Horny little bastard.”

“Yes he is”

“So you’ve been fucking him the whole time he has been here?”

“Yes, I hope that’s ok”

“As long as he’s happy. But tell me honestly, don’t you feel a little self-conscious being around those two young girls, with there perky tits and tight asses”

“Honestly I do, but Mark and Randy seem to enjoy me.” That’s when I walked in

“Enjoy you! You two make me hornier than anything”

Rose turned to me “Really Mark, be honest, the young girls look better naked.”

I walked up to them “Ok I’ll be honest. If I had to pick only two women to be with I would take you two anyday.”

“That’s so sweet” my mother said. Rose noticed my cock getting hard

“I guess he’s not lying”

“Mark, we have to finish lunch.” My mother said

“So turn around and finish. I can fuck you from behind while you work. They both turned around and I got behind Rose first. I put my cock in and fucked her.

“Keep talking, don’t mind me”

“Easy for you to say, I’m the one with a giant sausage in my twat.” Rose said as she grabbed the counter. I pumped her for a few minutes then switch to my mother. I kept this up for a while. They tried to talk normally but their orgasms kept getting in the way.

Finally I pulled out and said “I need to cum now. Who wants it?”

They both got on their knees and opened their mouths. I covered their faces and then they kissed each other.

“I guess you do like older women.” Rose said as she finished cleaning her face.