The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This contains sex, rape, incest and bestiality. If you object to any of these do not read any further.

And now:

* * *

True Prophecy

Kayla pushed her helm back over her auburn hair. Steel gray eyes looked up the trail. Her sisters kidnappers hid in an old castle high up the mountain. Her horse, Aldon, would never make it up the path before her. Shrugging, she climb off and tethered him to a near by rock. Then, checking her sword on her hip and her shield lashed to her back she began up the trail. Her chainmail armor shrouded her tall, slender, yet muscular form.

She had been gone when the raiders had descended on her village, taking many valuables as well as supplies and horses. Her sister Loya, had been tending their families herd and had been taken as well. When Kayla returned and learned what had happened she began searching immediately. Luck had lead her to the blind Seer that had revealed the bandits camp. The Seer had also told her of the mage that lead the bandits. No man could defeat him. Of course, Kayla was no man.

Kayla occupied her mind be imaging the tortures she intended to inflict on the monsters who had stolen her sister. Kayla knew that the first order of business would be eliminating the mage. Only he would be able to track them once Kayla freed Loya and fled. Nearing the top of the top of the trail, Kayla crouched down and surveyed the grounds.

The castle was old, but well kept. While the eastern wing seemed to have collapsed, the rest of the structure looked sturdy enough. Even with carefully scanning, she could see no sign of the bandits. No sentries, no horses, nothing. Praying that they were out, Kayla approached carefully. They would have left at least a couple of raiders behind, maybe even the mage.

As she neared the castle she saw a group of dogs. As she approached she realized that the large animals were bear hounds. Beast nearly two feet tall, strong enough to challenge even a mountain bear. She found it odd that they neither barked, nor raised any sort of alarm at her. Suddenly she was struck dumb by the sight before her. There, on all fours amongst the dogs, was a woman.

The woman was naked except for the collar she wore. Long blonde hair hung down, partially hiding her face. Her lean body showed many small and minor scars. From claws. A chain ran from the collar to a stake in the ground. When the woman turned to her Kayla was shocked to recognize her as Greta, a warrior woman Kayla had spent some time with.

Kayla began to walk to her to free her when the bear hounds behavior changed. They began to lick Greta’s fair skinned body. Her back, her legs, her small breast, her arms. One came around to Greta’s face and began to lick there, while another hound put his head between Greta’s long legs. Kayla stopped, unsure of what was happening. Even from the distance she could see Greta’s body begin to shudder.

<Surely not>, thought Kayla.

Then the dog behind Greta mounted her. With one thrust of his hind section her buried himself into Greta’s body. Greta began to groan. Kayla could not tell if it was in pain or pleasure. Then the hound in front reared up. Placing its front paws on Greta’s head, it drove its penis into the poor woman’s mouth. Kayla watched in morbid fascination as Greta was raped by the bear hounds. No sooner had one finished than another would mount. The nine hounds seemed to circle Greta, waiting their turn. Occasionally one would turn to face Kayla while it raped the collared woman. The hair on the back of Kayla’s neck would stand up then, as if the hounds were thinking of mounting her as well. Worse, Greta’s body language seemed to indicate that she was enjoying the attention.

Finally Kayla managed to pull herself away. As horrible as it was, if Greta was keeping the hounds occupied, Kayla wasn’t going to interrupt. Maybe on her way out she could stop and free Greta. For now she would enjoy the dogs silence. Behind her she could not see the single tear that escaped Greta’s eye.

Quietly Kayla crept up on the castle. The large wooden gate was open. Kayla peered in. Oddly, there were no sentries here either.

<They must all be out raiding,> Kayla rationalized.

Something about the castle seemed ominous. Ignoring the feeling she quickly found her way down to the dungeon. Half way down she came across another bound woman. This one seemed to be held by an odd plant. She was half in the plant trapped in a spread eagle position. Her head was held up because her long dark hair was held higher up in the tree. Vines snaked out, crisscrossing her breast, squeezing and pinching them. A stump came up between her legs.

The woman’s eye opened and Kayla realized that it was Jessica. A mercenary from the Kingdom of Ar. “Oh, Kayla,” Jessica moaned, “please, help me.’

Kayla looked over the plant trap. “I’m not sure how. I don’t think I can cut you out.”

“No,” Jessica breathed, “I need you to touch me. This plant keeps taking me to the edge and not letting me cum. Please help me. Please.”

Kayla was taken back by the request. Sure, she had lain with a woman before. Especially after a heated battle, but here and now it did seem right.

“Please!", begged Jessica.

Kayla stepped forward and cupped Jessica’s mound. She could feel the plant working in and out of her. She gentle began tp massage Jessica’s clit. “Is there anyone else here, Jessica?”

“What?", Jessica asked, distracted.

“Is the anyone here?” Kayla asked again. “I’m looking for my sister. She’s about five foot five. Gray eyes like mine. Long red hair, down to her lower back. She was taken by bandits and I was told she was here.”

Jessica nodded as much as she was able. “I saw her. They . . .", she cut off momentarily, her body shuddering with build passion. “They took her to the north tower.”

“Are there any guards here?”

“No . . . no guards . . . he doesn’t . . .”

Suddenly Jessica cried out in ecstacy as a powerful orgasm rocked her body.

“Thank you. Thank you,” the spent woman chanted repeatedly.

Kayla took one look at her and realized that she would get nothing out of Jessica for awhile. Instead she headed back up to the castle proper. Now that she knew there were no guards she moved far more swiftly. Crossing the court yard she mounted the steps up the north tower. Soon she would have her sister back and the mage would be done.

The tower seemed well kept, in much better shape than the rest of the castle. It was another odd note that Kayla ignored in her rush to save her sister. She checked doors all the way up. None were locked, but none contained her sister. Then at the top of the stairs she found a locked door. She pressed her ear against the door and heard muffled conversation. One of the voices could have been Loya.

Taking a step back she kicked in the door and rushed into the room. She came to a halt, the scene before her confusing. Her sister stood in the center of the room. Apparently unbound, but still unmoving. Loya was facing the far wall. A throne of sorts was set there. Two women, in what looked like a chainmail bra and pantie outfit, flanked the throne with drawn swords.

The man in the chair seemed small and innocuous. He was only about 5 foot 3, was messy black hair. In a fight Kayla was sure she could overpower the puny man. The eyes though, they told another story. She saw a depth of evil there she hard rarely seen before. The man looked up at her arrival and gave her a wicked grin.

<The mage,> Kayla decided. She reached behind her for the knife sheath at her neck and pulled it, preparing to kill the mage with a single throw. Then she dropped the knife.

“What?", she gasped.

The man began to giggle. When her saw Kayla’s dark expression her fought his expression back under control. “I’m sorry, really I am. The confusion in your voice is just so precious.”

Kayla continued to scowl at him while she tried to move her body. Unexplainably she seemed frozen. A half forgotten feeling of fear began to spread through her.

“Well this is all very nice,” said the man, “but we really need to begin. You, Loya go bend over the table against the wall and hike up your dress. You, Kayla, will . . . Let’s see. You will spank her with your sword. The flat of your sword. Don’t want to damage the merchandise too much.”

Kayla watch in growing horror as her sister moved to the indicated table, leaned over it, and then pulled her dress up. Worse, Kayla found herself follow Loya over. Once her sister was set Kayla brought the flat of her sword down on Loya’s rear.

“Now I know you can hit harder than that, Kayla.”

Kayla found herself putting more force behind the blows and was soon rewarded by Loya’s screams.

The man shook his head, as if trying to throw off a punch. “By quiet, bitch.”

Loya’s screams cut off in mid cry, though she continued to suffer in silence.

The man smiled at the act before him before turning to Kayla. “I imagine you have questions. You may ask them.”

“What’s going on? How are you doing this? The Seer said . . .”

“Ah yes. The Seer.”

He waved his hand and a door to the side opened. In walked the Seer Kayla had talked to. Of course, she had been wearing clothes before. Now, not a shred of clothing covered her ample breast, he small ass, or her shapely legs. With a grace the belied her blindness she went to the throne and knelt between the man’s legs. With practiced ease she pulled his hard-on out and began to suck on it.

“This Seer,” he taunted, waving to the woman servicing him.

“I don’t understand.”

“Of course not. You’re just a cunt. Let me explain.

“I am Mage Aleron. My powers give me full control over any women who come into my range. At first I worked with various slavers. I should say for. It cut down on losses if the women were more . . . cooperative. It worked well for my years. Then the kingdoms to the south lost their collective minds. They limited slavery to criminals only, or worse did away with it entirely. The slave caravan I was with had the misfortune to be caught in one of the kingdoms with a full stock of caravan. Worse, they had a Queen. She took a dim view of all the pleasure slaves we had. I quickly realized where things were going so I took control of one of the guards, a bitch of course, and made my escape.

“I decided to reconsider my line of work. Slaving is hard work. The training, the upkeep. Worse, the market is far from steady. You go into a province that’s had a bit of war, or that has just broken a bandit gang, and you are selling slaves at a cut market price. So I decided to change my tactics. I sell to warlords. Specifically I sell warrior maidens that have angered them.

Kayla gasped.

“That’s right. Warlord Ter has already paid for you. Just like your friends.”

A wave of his hand formed an image. Kayla saw Greta again. The bear hounds were at her again. From the angle the spell gave Kayla could see Greta’s body flush, her breath quicken. When the dog raping her throat pulled out to shoot his load over her face Greta strained forward in an effort to capture it all.

“Marshal Louran intends to let his hounds have her regularly. I understand he will have her put on shows outside of his keep. She’s almost ready for sale.”

He waved his hand again and this time it was Jessica. She was straining against her bounds, climaxing again. The image closed in on Jessica’s groin. Kayla saw that the plant was raping into Jessica far harder than before.

“I must thank you for helping Jessica along. The plant was bespelled to push her to the brink constantly and not let her cum for some time. Of course, once she came, the plant is bespelled not to let her stop cumming. I’ll wait for her to pass out, let the plant continue for awhile. Then we will move on to the next step.

“Oh, you can stop spanking your sister,” he pointed out calmly.

Kayla looked down at her sister’s rear. There was no blood flow, but the entire area was a dark, ugly red. She saw that Loya had cried herself dry. Kayla felt humiliated, knowing what she had done to her sister. Worse, she knew that it was far from over.

* * *