The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Turned

by Hypnofur

I arrived late after work at the house I shared with my 32-year old wife, Megan. We had been married for five years, and still had a great sex life. In fact, as I climbed the stairs my thoughts turned to her body. I had been fantasizing about her all day. At the top of the stairs, I heard the distinct sounds of moaning somewhat muffled by the door. I peeked inside our room and could hardly believe my eyes. There on the bed, Megan was laying on our bed with what looked to be a few fur stoles around her. Her panties pulled to the side of her pussy. She was staring voraciously at the television screen.

On the screen two blondes were having an orgasm at the command of what appeared to be a stage hypnotist. They moaned in submissive pleasure, while other men and women were doing various sexual acts on some stage of some night club.

Megan reclined against the headboard on the bed stroking her breasts with the furs and her pussy with her hand while staring at the video. I stood there for a moment taking in the scene. I was incredibly turned on by the sight of my wife masturbating without realizing I was there. Megan continued to rub her pussy reaching several climaxes in a period of minutes.

After her third orgasm, Megan caught a glimpse of me by the door and jumped off of out bed rushing towards the television. Clearly she was embarrassed that I had caught her.

“Sorry babe, I was just watching this video that Sierra sent me,” she stammered.

Sierra was Megan’s roommate from college. She had been the maid of honor at our wedding. Megan told me that she was coming this weekend on a business trip, and that she had sent some samples ahead of time.

“Is that what these furs are?” I asked. Megan showed me two 60” blue fox stoles and a little chinchilla bolero jacket that Sierra had sent her. Apparently, Sierra had gone into business with her new boyfriend, who was in the fur trade.

“I thought Sierra was in chemistry or something?” I asked.

“She is, and she still does that on the side. They both have side things too. I guess Sloane is a hypnotist. Parties, therapy, stuff like that.”

“Ok, that’s a pretty odd pairing, but whatever. It’ll be good to see Sierra again. That video got you pretty worked up, huh?” I asked.

“Why don’t you take off your clothes and I’ll show you how much” she teased with her “bedroom eyes”.

Soon my clothes were on a heap in the floor, and Megan was rubbing me with the new fur stoles. I got such a dizzy, tingly feeling off them. It was like I was high. Soon Megan was riding on my cock, bouncing up and down while wrapped in the fox stole. I came harder than I can ever remember cumming. She did too. It was really intense.

Sierra arrived on Friday night, and she sure looked different from the last time we saw her. She looked a lot more… glamorous. She was wearing a ¾” length golden sable. She ran up and gave me a hug as she entered. Her fur arms were wrapped tightly around me, and I noticed myself getting a bit of that “high” feeling I got the other night. I was also getting a little aroused, which was something Sierra had never inspired in me before.

After dinner, and some catching up, Sierra said that her boyfriend, Sloane, was hosting a VIP party at a swank nightclub downtown, and that we were all invited. Megan and I hadn’t really been out in a while, so we jumped at the chance.

The girls went off to get ready, and I watched some tv with a beer. When they came out, I almost spit out the beer. They both looked so hot. Megan had on a little black halter dress with her new little chinchilla bolero. The skirt of the dress was flowy and nicely showed of her legs. Black strappy high heels made her look taller than she was.

Sierra was in a white dress and the same golden sable she had when she came in. The girls were both giggling and acting really flirty. I wondered if they had been drinking when they were getting ready.

We met up with this guy Sloane at the club and got a table. He seemed nice enough, though he was clearly checking Megan out. That didn’t seem to bother either of the ladies, but I wasn’t thrilled with it.

What made matters worse is that Megan was flirting back. After Sloane had told us all about his hypnosis bull shit. Megan started teasing him, claiming she could not be hypnotized. “Seriously, I’m sure I’m not that easy!” she said.

Sloane gave a devious smile and out of no where grabbed her hand and gently held it in his own. Megan and I were both startled by this unexpected maneuver.

With her palm resting on the palm of his right hand, he started gently tracing his left index finger in concentric circles around the back of her hand. He was now looking deeply into her eyes. She was so shocked by the surprise of the physical touch that she said nothing. Nor did I.

“Come into my eyes Megan” he said, in a voice that was different than that of his normal speaking voice. It was deeper, more authoritative. “Come into my eyes.”

“Everything else is fading away. Everything else is fading away outside of my touch, my eyes, and my voice. In fact, my voice is the only sound you hear. Everything else is fading away. Everything is fading away other than my voice, my eyes, and my touch. My presence is all experience, all you see, all you hear, all you feel. I am your entire focus. Nothing exists but my words. My words are your thoughts. My words are your thoughts. You are now beginning to feel that your hand is becoming lighter and lighter. Lighter and lighter. Your hand is becoming lighter than air. Your hand is raising up, up higher and higher. Higher and higher up in the air. Light as a feather. “ He told her as my wife’s delicate hand slowly floated into the air.

I was floored. I had no idea he was going to hypnotize her right here at the table. Nor did I think that the “induction” would be so… intense between them. I thought it would be some kind of pocket watch, or you’re getting sleepy stuff. Not just looking in my wife’s eyes, stroking her hand and taking complete control of her in like 20 seconds flat. I didn’t know if I was surprised and intrigued, or surprised and pissed. Sierra just looked on like he was a fucking rock star or something.

“Very good Megan. Now in a moment I am going to awaken you, and when you do, your hand will stay floating, and you will be unable to bring it back down. However, when I command you to ‘Come into my eyes’, you will immediately look back into my eyes, everything else will fade away, and you will return to this wonderful trance state. This wonderful state of trance that feels so unbelievably good. So wonderful to be in trance for me Megan. 1-2-3”

Megan blinked her eyes and pulled back a little in her seat, startled by the abrupt awakening. “What happened, I—“ she started, and then realized her hand was sticking straight up in the air. She reached up with her other hand and grabbed it, trying to pull it down. As soon as she let go though, it would pop back up. I was absolutely amazed. I had never seen hypnosis up close, and I guess I had never really believed in it. Seeing it in real life was amazing.

“Still think you can’t be hypnotized?” Sloane said.

“Whatever. Can you just undo this please!” Megan said, annoyed she had been proven wrong.

“Megan, come into my eyes” Sloane then commanded sharply. Instantly she looked at him and her whole face went slack as her eyes glazed over. “You are now deep under my power Megan, and it feels so good. It feels so absolutely wonderful to be deep within my hypnotic power.”

Sloane noticed that I was not happy with what he was saying. I was about to object when I saw him nod to Sierra. She silently slipped out of the booth and put her golden sable on. She slid up next to me and started stroking the back of my neck with the sable. I got that same dizzy, high feeling I had before. I also got aroused. Soon Sierra was telling me just to relax and watch Sloane work his magic. She said it was all so sexy to watch. Her mouth was so close to my ear that I could almost feel her lips. She kept stroking me with the fur, telling me to relax and telling me how sexy everything was.

She was right, I was just feeling relaxed and really sexy. It started to not matter as much what Sloane was saying to Megan. I was really into Sierra sitting with me, stroking me with that fur. I’m not sure how long we stayed like that. Ten minutes? Thirty?

I was snapped out of my daze as Megan coyly asked Sierra, “You think Sloane likes the chinchilla on me?”

“I bet he loves it on you honey. Just keep stroking it. It feels so good” Sierra said. She was still stroking the back of my neck with her fur. She was right, it did feel so good.

“I bet he’ll like this then,” said Megan as she stood up and placed her hands against the wall, leaned forward and began shaking her ass. Her round ass cheeks began bouncing together to the beat of the music that permeated the club.

Sloane came up to her from behind. " He began to rub his hands over her ass. I moved to stop him, but Sierra started telling me that my legs were like jelly, and that I was too relaxed to get up. I realized she was right, and I just hoped this all wouldn’t go to far.

Sloane whispered something to Megan. Then, as she must have been instructed, she slowly pulled her tiny skirt up, exposing her tan cheeks and thong panties.

“For a married woman, you’ve got a tight ass!” Sloane exclaimed. Megan giggled seductively.

She then turned and began grinding against Sloane’s package. Quickly, his pants began to rise. I could see Sloane’s shaft appeared between her legs and Megan forcefully slid her pussy up and down on it. Sloane began to play with her panties beneath her dress. She moaned softly.

Sierra left me at this point and went over to Megan, whispering things in her ear and stroking her face with her sable. All the while, Sloane was still behind her.

After about five minutes dancing on Sloane’s impressive cock, which stood erect underneath his pants, Sloane told them it was time to leave. Taking them both by the hand, he abruptly led them out. Megan shot me a quick glance on the way out, but I was too dazed to react.

By the time I regained my senses and got myself to the car, they were gone. I took a chance that they went back to my house. As I pulled in, I saw a black suv in the driveway.

I climbed upstairs and stumbled into our bedroom, half in a daze. There on the bed were Megan and Sierra kneeling in their fur coats and panties only. Asses pointed to where I was standing. They still had their heels on, but nothing else besides the furs and panties. Both girls were swaying their asses to the beat of the music, ever so softly.

Sloane stood in front of them, completely naked, with hands behind his back. The girls were taking turns licking the head of his cock.

“Do you like being in my power?” Sloane asked Megan in a deep voice. “Do you want to be my pet too?” he asked my wife.

“Yes, please,” Megan replied slapping the full weight of Sloane’s cock on her tongue and staring deeply, submissively, into his eyes. He had her completely.

“Mm, two hypnotized lovers,” Sloane exclaimed. The line was meant to stir the girls up but Sloane said it directly at me. He somehow knew I wasn’t going to stop my wife from cheating on me with his, right in front of my eyes.

He added, “Now girls, I know you both went to a prestigious college, but you just now realize how sexy it is to talk dirty. It makes everything even sexier.”

“Ooh yeah, you know I fucking love it!” shouted Sierra, “And my sweet Megan is about to become your new little slave. I’ve been waiting to find another slave for you Master.”

After Sloane firmly placed Megan on her knees, she slowly began to stretch her lips around his cock, taking the head into her throat. She looked directly at me with Sloane’s giant cock pressed in her throat and moaned, the first time she acknowledged my presence. She slowly pulled her mouth off his soaking wet cock.

“I want this fucking dick tonight, honey, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me,” she said rubbing his long shaft with the fur of her coat and looking at me. “Sloane says I’m his little slut now. If you can’t deal with that, then get the fuck out of here.”

Sierra laughed, guiding Sloane’s cock back into Megan’s mouth. “That’s right sweetie,” Sierra said, “He’s your Master now.”

“Damn, look at her go!” Sierra cheered. “She loves this!” Sierra massaged the base of Sloane’s shaft with the fur and held it still as Megan thrust her mouth all over it.

“Oh fuck, please let me have that dick, Master,” Megan began to whimper submissively as she pulled off momentarily. “I’ve been a good slave...sucking your beautiful cock. Please Master!”

Sloane pulled his cock from Megan’s mouth and picked her up. He placed her on his cock and began to slide his shaft into her pussy. It was so wet and worked in with surprising ease. He then dropped Megan onto his dick, catching her as her pussy slapped on his balls. Megan screamed at the top her lungs.

With that Sloane began to smash his dick in and out of Megan as hard as he could. She kept coming over and over again. When he pulled out Sierra grabbed his dick and began worshipping it. Megan writhed and shook, orgasming violently.

I stepped out to the living room and sat down on the couch. I couldn’t believe my wife had become a full-blown hypnotized sex slave. I knew she would want to be fucked like this all the time. Yet, I was strangely turned on by what I had just seen. Those two hypnotized women were getting fucked in the nastiest way possible, and were loving every minute of it.

I jerked off to the sounds of Sloane fucking Sierra and my wife. They were screaming at the top of their lungs for each orgasm. The neighborhood could surely hear.

I finally got up the courage to put a stop to this. But when I entered the room and tried to stop them, Sierra came over and lulled me into submission with her fur and her whispering. Next thing I knew, it was the next morning.

Sloane and Sierra were gone. Megan was up, and already dressed. She was packing a full length mink coat into a box.

“Do you still have your ex girlfriend’s address?” she asked plainly.

My head was spinning. “What?”

“Sloane wants me to send this to the hottest woman I can get to. She was pretty cute. Do you have her address or not.”

“Meg, there’s something about those furs. There is some sort of hypnotic chemical in them. Sierra must be mixing it for him, and using the furs to distribute it.”

“I know that silly. Now do you have her current address?”

“Meg, we have to call the cops!” I shouted.

Megan smiled seductively as she quietly went over and slipped on her chinchilla bolero. She reached around my neck and started stroking me with the fur.

Everything got so dreamy. Soon I was offering to drive the package over.