The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Turntable

Part 2 : Revolutions

A Crossroads Story and Epilogue to “The Gift”

Disclaimer: This story is suitable only for those 18 years of age or older. Contains suggestive, erotic content, and graphic imagery. All characters are fictional, and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

* * *

In the 1920’s young women rebelled against the Victorian era, daring to bare their legs, wear bright red lipstick, smoke with the boys, and dance the night away. Forty years later, a new women’s movement arrived. While most men gathered and groused, Max Bernardo discovered a new tool to regain control: hypnosis. He practiced his arts in small dives, seducing women to slide under his sheets. One night stands ended with the devilish snap of his fingers.

After the Internet arrived, Max’s influence grew. Spam mail guided desperate men to his website, where he proffered audio, videos, and books. Soon a devoted inner circle developed. With their help, Max set upon indoctrinating a new generation. But a different revolution was almost at hand...

A woman found a Victrola turntable and three albums in her mother’s attic. She blew off eighty years of dust and put it up for online auction Three long-forgotten songs would play again...

* * *

“A master mesmerist composed them?”, Michelle asked. Red curls twisted between her fingertips.

“Yes. Not many know about his work. Just rumors in the hypno-fetish community, typically dismissed. Hopefully no one else noticed the listing. There!” Click! Danielle posted a modestly-generous bid – high enough, but not so much as to draw suspicion.

“So we’re officially part of the scene now?”, Michelle asked. Danielle smiled back.

“Perhaps. Should we change the sign out front? A giant spiral by the highway would draw attention, don’t you think?”

“Hmmm.. Haven’t we caused enough pileups?”, Michelle replied. “Those truckers get rather lonely.” The previous week an 18-wheeler had pulled to a stop, and a tall man had stepped inside their establishment to use the restroom.

“In the back. Just follow the line of panties. That’s it...”

“He did need more comfortable underwear. Tidy-whities are unsexy and don’t hug the right way,” said Danielle. The trucker had given himself away by loitering in the panties aisle.

“Find anything to your liking?”, she asked. Caught, his face turned red. She tried to comfort him with a gentle laugh. With a few words and a well-timed touch to his arm, she got him to look her in the eye. A half-hour later, he left toting two full bags, and wearing silk underneath his rough jeans.

“He wanted it all along, of course. Ask a man what he likes, and he invents a story. The guilty shift in his eye tells all. Word has begun to spread, Michelle. They aren’t just buying for their wives and girlfriends anymore.”

“And mistresses,” Michelle mused.

“Yes, the mistresses too,” Danielle snickered, raising her hand to mouth.

“I had a customer ask me to be his Mistress for the evening.”

“Really?” Danielle was intrigued.

“Yes, I was wearing leather that night, and he had been drinking. I suppose I fit his image of a dominatrix.”

“You didn’t take him up on his invitation, did you?”

“No, drunk is drunk, and he wasn’t my type. What about you? Would you have done it?”

“No”, said Danielle, “But I might have teased him awhile.”

Danielle smoothed her skirt and stood up. “I hear customers. We’ll just have to wait and see about that bid of ours.” She shut off the computer, and walked out the service door.

After Danielle left, Michelle began fantasizing about her new boyfriend. He was a real charmer She gave in to her impulses, her fingers slowly sinking into her warm flesh. Twin pairs of lips parted, and her breath quickened in anticipation of what was to be. Thoughts of controlling Max excited her so much, and she did not know why. Her eyes closed, her head tilting back as her fingers began the incantation....

* * *

Two weeks later, the turntable arrived. The ladies plotted Max’s takedown, and put the plan into motion ...

They needed someone to bait Max. Danielle’s sister found a young student who was the antithesis of Max: innocent and shy. Eric was an excellent hypnotic subject, and had fallen into trance at a bar while watching Max seduce a young brunette.

Kylie sat down beside him, and had him back under within a minute. She delicately rubbed his wrist, and he responded as from a distance, his tense body relaxing completely.

“This journey will be a lot of fun, and I’ll be waiting for you at the end.”

The following Saturday, Eric mangled hypnotic inductions at bars frequented by Max’s hypno-seduction ring. Winston, a trusted minion, alerted Max. He sped out of town, catching up to Eric at Crossroads Tavern, where Kylie was teasing her new boy-toy. When he followed them into Luscious Ladies Lingerie, Danielle sprung the musical trap. With the snap of her fingers, Max and Eric dropped into hypnotic realms. Danielle celebrated with a bottle of gin. She and Kylie gave Eric his sexy reward, while Michelle began questioning Max about his hypnotic cult. But before dawn, Michelle lost self-control, and Max awoke to a very different reality....

* * *

Max opened his eyes groggily to a tapping sound. A muffled voice called to him. “Sir, I need you to roll down the window.”

Max was bewildered. He had no memory of driving. Another tap on the glass finally drew his attention to the man peering through his window with a flashlight.

“Step outside the vehicle, sir! Now!” Max slowly complied. The officer turned him around, positioned Max’s hands on the rooftop, then stopped.

Boop beep! “I’m going to need backup.” Boop beep! “What happened to your arm, sir?”

“Huh?” Max took a peek as the flashlight wavered. His sleeve had been torn off his black silk shirt, and blood weeped through a bandage.

Boop beep! “Central, be advised I am going to perform a field sobriety test. Subject is showing signs of disorientation.” Boop beep! A police siren sounded behind them, blue and red lights flashing as the second cruiser pulled up. Max heard a door slam shut, but he could not turn his head, as the officer’s hand gripped the back of his neck. Heavy footsteps approached.

“Hi Dan. Speeder?” asked the new officer.

“Hi, Bob. Yeah, and his rear taillight is broken. Probable DUI. Disoriented, pupils slightly dilated. Watch his arm. It’s bleeding.”

“Knife fight?”

“I wouldn’t doubt it, Bob.” The officer raised his voice. “Say, you wouldn’t be a drug runner would you? That’s a nice, fast car.” Max tried to move, but the officer’s hand tightened its grip.

“What’s his name?”

“Max Bernardo.”

“Max Bernardo? Max... say, I’ve gotten emails from you! Something about immoral sex rings, bimbo-sluts or something.” The officer let go of Max as if he was a venomous snake.

“Really, Bob? That’s sick! Sir, turn around, sir!", commanded Officer Dan. “Sir, under the sexual predator statutes of the state of Missourah, we now have authority to conduct a whole vehicle search. Do you have drugs, weapons, or anything else in the vehicle or on your person that I should know about?” Max shook his head. The passenger door opened, and rustling noises could be heard. Finally, Officer Bob spoke up.

“Yessir, we have a problem here.” Officer Dan’s face grew ghostly pale.

“Oh God, what kind of perversion are you?” Boop beep! “We have a 288 on our hands here.” Boop beep!

“Turn around and put your hands behind your back. You are under arrest for lewd conduct.”

“WHAT FOR?!” Max screamed. Officer Dan spun Max around hard, and he saw what had aroused his ire: Officer Bob held a black leather face mask, a riding crop, and a tube of anal lubricant.

“AH SHIT! THOSE AREN’T MINE... GODDAMMIT, LET GO OF ME!”

As Max was pushed headfirst into the cruiser, he ruminated darkly. He had a legal team who could make life hell for repressed hillbilly highway patrolmen.

* * *

A few hours later, the phone rang at Danielle and Kylie’s house...

Danielle wanted to throw it. Alcohol had departed only recently, and reluctantly; her temples throbbed, her mouth was parched. Still, she dropped her hand down on the handset and picked up. She soon sat up in bed.

“Oh.. my... God. He’s where? ...Haha! Ow...ow... No, I’m okay. It’s just... my head is throbbing. God, I haven’t drunk that much in ages. Go on.” With the cordless receiver cradled against her neck, Danielle walked over and sat in front of a vanity table. Her form reflected in a mirror as she adjusted her black satin bra. Her garter belt sprung free from her black stockings, and she removed them. Supplies were all arranged on the tabletop: a bottle of polish remover, cotton balls, an emery board, red nail polish, and a top coat for extra shine.

As she worked out rough edges, she pressed Michelle for more information about Max. Danielle removed the last vestiges of silver polish and was reaching for the red when Michelle divulged what she had done to him. Danielle’s hand landed hard on the tabletop.

“I don’t remember what happened. I just... lost it, Danielle. He told me what he’s done to women, and some of his followers have done worse.”

“Michelle, how many are there?”

“Dozens, maybe a hundred are close to him. He wants to teach thousands.”

“Michelle, I’m sorry I put you in that position. I’ll take care of Max, and motivate him to change his ways. You did anchor a trigger for pleasure? Good, there’s my opening. I’ll call you later. Take care.”

Danielle sat in silence as she spread red polish with little strokes. The situation had grown serious, and she had to act quickly. After drying the polish, she walked to Kylie’s bedroom to wake her. She would need her talents to teasingly disarm some officers.

* * *

Meanwhile, a student toweled dry as he recovered from an explosive sexual release. He had taken too much time already. Someone started knocking...

“Dude, you still in there? C’mon, I need to use the bathroom, man.” It was Kevin, Eric’s college roommate.

“Al-almost. Ho-hold on.” Eric reached for his underwear absentmindedly, and pulled them on before opening the door. One look was all it took.

“DUDE! Are those... dude, those ARE panties!” The words didn’t register at first, but then Eric looked down. There they were, strapped tight around his midsection, blue satin with a lacy band. A feminine voice spoke only to him. Not so bad, are they, Eric? Eric calmly pulled on some sweats, and grabbed a shirt from his drawer, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

“Chris and I went looking for you last night. Dude, what happened? They said you were trying to hypnotize women. Did you score? Are those hers?”

“Y-yeah, I guess s-so.” Eric still wasn’t sure if his sexual encounter had actually happened. To him the previous evening was one foggy supercharged sexual dream.

“What’s her name?”

“I d-don’t remember.”

“Alright! High-five, bro’!” Eric put up his palm half-heartedly. Smack!

“I sh-should remember,” Eric said.

“C’mon, man, lighten up!” As fluid coursed into the toilet, Kevin continued to talk. “You’re going to have to tell me all about this hypnosis stuff, dude. Proud of you. Every man needs to get laid before they leave college.”

“I-I should remember.”

“C’mon, you can tell me about it on the way.” It was a ten minute walk from their apartment to Denny’s, just off campus. Eric told him what he remembered, and finished the tale just as they reached the restaurant.

“Bullshit! You had me goin’, man. Dude, if you want to wear panties, go right ahead, but please get laid soon. Your fantasies are beginning to scare me.”

“What up, ladies and gents?” It was Chris, Kevin’s longtime friend going way back to high school. They never kept secrets from each other. Not a minute after being seated, Kevin began loudly retelling the story. Eric tried to hush him at first, then lay his head down on the table, eyes closed. The saucy tale drew all sorts of unwanted attention. A couple sitting in an adjacent booth cast dubious glances in their direction, and the waitress stared uncomfortably while taking their orders. As she walked away, Chris leaned forward with a smile.

“Nice one, Eric. Where do you think he bought the panties, Kev?”

“JCPenney.”

“Nah, I bet it was Amazon. You can buy anything from them. All sorts of kinky stuff... or so I’ve heard. Eric, help me out here. I like this story. It has panache and a little of everything: a beautiful black-haired temptress, gin, hypnotic seduction, and of course hot sex with two women. Love it!” Eric lifted his head off the table and opened his eyes.

“Oh, c’mon, that’s the look of a desperate man,” said Chris. “Kev, I think it’s time we take him to a real party.”

“I-I don’t n-need...” Kevin gave him a serious stare.

“Stop fighting it, dude. This is a brotherly intervention. Look at me! You’re wearing panties, and we’re here to help.”

“Eric, do this for your wiener,” said Chris. “This Halloween party is by invitation only, but I’ll get you in. The women will be suh-weet, and all dressed up in sexy costumes. Next Saturday, 7 o’clock. Be at my place at 6:30 sharp. I’ve promised a ride to some of the ladies. Eric, you still with me?”

“Y-yeah. I’ll be there.”

“That’s the spirit. Kev, we’ll save him yet.” Just then, the waitress arrived with breakfast. Eric thought he didn’t have an appetite, but he finished off the whole plate.

* * *

Despite hunger, Max didn’t touch the plastic dining tray. It lay there on the floor, a mound of eggs, hash browns and nameless meat just dribbling over the edge. All morning he had been subjected to smug interrogations about hypnotized bimbo-sluts and sex toys.

“Max Bernardo, you have a visitor. Get up,” said a female officer.

“Good to see you Kay,” Max replied automatically. By the time he looked up, his displeasure was already well-hid. A glance at her badge confirmed he had it right. Kay Barnaby. He had seen her in the hallway earlier. She was a stern-looking woman with steel-gray eyes and blond hair. Max caught a whiff of her. Smoker. He noticed her look of surprise.

“Never forget a name, ma’am,” Max said. He reached into his coat jacket and pulled out a monogrammed silver cigarette case. He casually tapped it open.

“This is a smoke-free facility,” Kay intoned.

“Is that so, ma’am?”

“It is.” He closed and tucked away the case as the jail door buzzed. She pulled it open, and as Max exited the cell, Officer Dan walked up.

“Put your hands behind you.”

Max felt cold metal clasp around his wrists. He was led down a short hall, where a second door buzzed open to a room with a series of semi-private booths.

“Ten minutes, no more,” said Officer Dan, as he undid the cuffs.

Max looked over, and saw a raven-haired beauty sitting patiently, watching him.

“Who is she?”, Max asked.

“She says she’s your lawyer,” said Officer Kay.

“Hmm, I retain the services of a firm. I didn’t expect them to send such a beautiful woman.”

“You seem to lead an interesting life, Mr. Bernardo,” said Kay.

“I do indeed, ma’am.” He turned, walked up to the booth, and sat down. The woman’s blue eyes bore into him, starkly contrasting her smile. She reached for the phone, and he picked up as well.

“I’m here to save you, Max.” Her silky voice slipped through his ear, and Max began to breathe deeper. “Don’t look up at the camera behind you. SHE’S watching.”

“Who? The female officer?” He wanted to look behind him, but the woman’s eyes held him motionless.

“No, Max. Watch my fingertips.” She extended long red glistening nails up against the bottom of the glass barrier, and slowly slid them up. His gaze followed them, until they leveled with her eyes once more.

“You need my protection from her. She’s the one who did that to your arm.” Max’s awareness returned, and he hissed through his teeth as he stood up, phone still up to his ear.

“You aren’t my lawyer! WHO ARE YOU?” he whispered harshly. She did not blink, and her smile broadened as she began twirling one red nail around and around on the tabletop. Max gasped as he felt something warm and moist gripping his cock. His eyes wanted to roll up into his head, but he was compelled to watch.

“Stop!” Danielle’s finger froze, and the invisible tongue retreated. Still close, he sensed its moist, hot breath.

“Now gaze into my eyes, Max. You know where your hand is going right now. Down deep into your pants, wrapped tightly and motionless around your cock, in full view of the camera. That’s it, keep your focus on my eyes, as your hand moves on its own.” His arm twitched and moved robotically. He shuddered with pleasure as his fingers curled tightly around flesh.

“Displease me now, and the guard will awaken. Prison does not suit you, Max. You would miss those sexy women you crave. Sit back down. Your arm will remain frozen.” His leaden legs bent, and lowered him back into his seat, his gaze locked to hers.

“We have all the time in the world. I will set you free on my own terms.” The woman steepled her hands and leaned forward.

“Memory loss is a peculiar thing, Max. We’ve met before, staring into each other’s eyes as we are right now. The first time, there was beautiful music playing. Can you remember my name?”

“No,” came his reply.

“No, you don’t. Memory is nothing. Feeling is everything, and just as you start to feel good, you simply forget. I’m Danielle, but my name is just one sound, a note if you will, in the melody. Your mind can forget any particular note, even as the melody affects you. Every word has a rhythm and a pitch, timed perfectly to draw you deeper. Let MY words, MY music, carry you deeper now. EYES WIDE OPEN... RIGHT NOW!” SNAP!

“That’s it, EYES WIDE OPEN into trance. Go DEEPER, Max” His eyelids froze open, his pupils dilated further, and conscious awareness faded.

“What’s my name, Max?” His answer came slowly and hesitantly.

“... I ... can’t” SNAP!

“Obey and FORGET. DEEPER, Max. Again, DEEPER” SNAP! Danielle tilted her head, and drew even closer to the glass. He mirrored her movement.

“That’s right. Go deeper. Ten times deeper. Eyes wide open, and you remain deep in trance, guided by the melody of my words.” She again dangled her fingernails against the glass.

“Lean in closer, Max. Admire my shiny red nails. The closer you get, the drowsier you become. The lights sparkling off my nails. When your forehead touches the glass, let yourself become more relaxed. That’s it. Breathe and imagine the scent of my polish. So intoxicating, the scent makes you dizzy. You want to give in and close your eyes. Just let that scent overwhelm you like ether. My nails numb your mind, so that my melodic voice is all that remains to you. As I count now from five to zero, you become so tired.

Five...take a deep breath...hold... and release

four... so dizzy, your eyes are so heavy...

three.. intoxicated by the melody of my voice and the scent of my nails

two.. the polish numbs you. Your eyes lose focus

one... eyes rolling up. Going under the ether..

zero. Eyes closed!” SNAP!

Max’s eyelids fluttered close, hiding the zombie whites of his eyes.

“Good, now keep your head comfortably against that glass pillow, your eyes shut tight as I tell you a story. Let your conscious mind drift away.” Danielle sat back in her seat and gave a smile for the camera before continuing.

“Max, this story didn’t begin with us. Eighty years ago someone composed three hypnotic songs...” Her voice carried Max away timelessly.

“... so Max, you understand that your revolution will not happen as you imagined it. You have experienced the power of the music. The first song caught you in it’s web. You’ve heard the second as well, and know how good that makes you feel.” Max began to smile.

“That’s right. Anticipate the pleasure. You are the first man to hear ‘Desire’ in eighty years. You want to experience this again. This week you will do something for me, in return for the pleasure I am about to give you. Open your eyes into deeper trance.” He did, and Danielle’s twirling finger made him dizzy with euphoria.

“Now let you hand rest back at your side, Max. That’s right. You still feel this pleasure building, and eventually you will release. However, there is a catch. You cannot do anything that will put your freedom at risk. The female officer will come for you in a minute. You WILL cum for your freedom, releasing yourself. Now stand, and await. Mind totally blank now.” SNAP!

Officer Kay opened her eyes just in time to to see a petite woman disappear down the hall. Officer Dan stood asleep beside her, snoring.

“Wake up!” She jabbed him with her elbow.

“Ow! Hmmmm?”

“You were asleep, Dan!”

“I was?”

“Yes. Go ahead and prepare paperwork for Max’s release. I’ll bring him down in a minute.”

“Uh.. sure.” Dan yawned, then turned and started walking. Kay buzzed open the door.

“Well, you’re free to go, Mr. Bernardo.”

“Mmm... Uh huh.” His smile grew as she curled her finger and beckoned; he stepped forward with a dreamy look on his face, and shuffled down the hall with her.

“Max, I’ve been thinking, and I’d like to share a smoke with you outside, if you don’t mind. I’ve never spoken with a hypnotist before. Can you really take a woman.. like THAT” SNAP! The sound redoubled the sensations he was feeling.

“OH GOD! YES!” He wrapped his arm around Kay’s shoulder, and she smiled. She was beginning to like the guy.

“I’ll admit, I’ve had fantasies of being taken, Max. Ok, let’s get that arm back down before someone sees us.” She gently took his hand.

“Mmm.. Okay. That feels good.”

“You’re a charmer, alright. Ok, here ya go. Sign that paperwork, and I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

“Mmm.. okay,” said Max.

As he grabbed the pen and began writing, the hot mouth sucked at him, and his concentration began to waver. With every letter of his name, he started calling out the letters.

“M, A, X, B, E, R , N, A, R, D, O-oh-ohhhhhhhhh”

“Excited to get out of here?”, asked Officer Dan.

“Um, yes.”, Max said as he wiped sweat from his brow. Officer Dan examined the paperwork.

“Alright-y, you’re free to go.” Max walked quickly towards the exit.

“Oh, by the way, sorry about the misunderstanding about the, uh, sex toys.”, said Officer Dan. Max sneered and shoved the door open.

Kay walked up to the front, and opened the door to see the Corvette peeling out of the parking lot. She turned around, and stormed up the stairs to the observation booth. Officer Bob was so groggy, he didn’t have time to react. SLAP!

“Dammit, Bob, where is she?”

“Wha.. what! Who? Why did you slap me?!”

“You have lipstick on your cheek. I smell her perfume too. God, sometimes I wonder why I work with you men!” As she left, he rubbed his cheek and stared in wonder at the ruby smudge on his palm. Love you, Bob! The remnant of a sweet voice came to mind, and he realized he had a second souvenir. He desperately ran off to the restroom for some relief, the soles of his shoes clapping against the floor. When he came, his holler echoed down the hall, raising disturbing suspicions.

“WOOOOOO... WHEEEE!”

* * *

On Wednesday morning, Eric was riding his bicycle to campus when a car roared past and ran a red light. Brakes squealed and horns blasted; Eric looked up and caught a glimpse of the yellow Corvette. He peddled faster, and swerved around and between cars in the intersection. A couple of blocks later, he saw Max’s car parked in front of the convention center.

Eric hastily tied his bicycle to a post and walked inside. Nondescript rooms were on either side, and Max was not to be seen. Eric approached the reception desk and looked sheepishly at an attractive brunette. Her brown eyes locked onto his, and she smiled.

“May I help you sir?”

Eric forgot what he was going to say for a moment. “Max?”, he finally blurted out.

“Straight ahead, third door on the left. May I see your ID first?”, she asked. She laughed as Eric started fumbling through his pockets. “I’m just teasing you. Go on ahead.”

With a softly spoken “thanks”, Eric walked on. Already set on edge, Eric couldn’t believe what he was doing now. Fortunately, no one was at the door, and he slipped into the back row unnoticed. The lighting was dim, and a projector was warming up. Several “students” (all of them years older than Eric) chatted excitedly until the loudspeaker crackled.

“Good morning. I’m not sorry for being late. I was checking out the receptionist down the hall. I’m taking her someplace nice for lunch, so sue me if I don’t come back after the recess. You still aren’t getting your money back.” Laughter filled the room.

“Ok, first order of business. I want to address the ‘incident’ of which I’m sure you all are aware. It’s true, last Saturday we had an interloper in our midst, a ‘rogue hypnotist’, if you will. Winston was on the beat, and called it in. Is he here? Winston? Ah, he must be running a little late as well. Be sure to thank him when you get a chance. He did good work.” The microphone picked up a little feedback; Max took it off the podium, and stepped front and center, the mike in one hand, and a remote control in the other.

“I’ve taken care of the problem,“ Max continued. “The boy who did this...well, he won’t ever try this stunt again.” Everyone but Eric nodded their head.

“... now some of you may have heard... Heh-heh, yes Don, I see you there laughing. Keep it up, man, just keep it up. Yes, some of you have heard that I had a run-in with the highway patrol. It’s true. I was speeding, and had a little misunderstanding, but nothing I couldn’t work out with a female cop.” The laughter was even louder this time. Eric shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

“The bottom line is that everything is now under control. And today I bring you GREAT news. YOU are going to be the vanguard of a new revolution. Revolution. Revolution. Revolution. Revolution. Rev... ” Max’s voice seemed to be strained. His acolytes began to whisper to one another. Max continued repeating the word with a strained voice, as his hand lifted the remote control up, and pressed.... The projector shone an animation of a giant dark spiral against a white background, rotating slowly. The lights dimmed further, and music began to play. With the first note, a shiver zipped through Eric’s body, followed quickly by a wave of calmness that flowed down from the top of his head. Fighting the drowsiness, he reached for his MP3 player and crammed in ear buds. His own music began pulsating, drowning out the seductive jazz. He shut his eyes, and let a few minutes pass....

A hand gripped Eric’s shoulder, and he gasped, opening his eyes. His ear buds fell out as a soft but firm hand cupped his chin, and turned it to face a woman. Red curls graced her beautiful face.

“Come with me.” There was no question in her stern voice. Eric stood up and stole a glance of Max. He now stood in the path of the projection, as the dark spiral swirled all over him. Max appeared frozen, lips caught in the act of utterance. Revolution. No more. The woman pulled at Eric’s arm, and led him into the hallway. The door closed behind.

“This class is not for you.” Eric swallowed hard as she stepped close.

“She’s taken with you... and I know why.”

“Who?”

“Shhhh... go on now to class, Eric. She’ll find you. You do want this, don’t you?”, she whispered, as she stepped up to him. He didn’t quite know what she was asking, but in his mind flashed the vision of a woman who had so recently taken him into her arms... The redhead continued to whisper, and Eric effortlessly slipped into an altered state.

“Eric... ERIC!” Professor Thompson was standing over his desk, glaring down through glasses that hung precariously.

“Eric, if you would, stop daydreaming and answer my question.”

“Yes...” Laughter filled the room.

“See me after class”. Eric swallowed hard.

* * *

The lesson was also wrapping up for Max and his former pupils

“... and so you link the pleasure with the melody. Every time you hear this song, it washes away old thoughts and resentments, replacing them with reverence for the feeling you get when you are guided by a dominant woman. And again, feel that sensation enveloping your cock. Feel tongues swirling, as the divine melody strokes you.. Smooth slickness racing around and around. Your excitement builds. You are getting ready to release .. tongues taking you to the edge. Closer. Swirling. Closer. Twirling. Go ahead and gasp. It’s time. Explode.. NOW.”

Hips bucked, and moans erupted, but Michelle gave the men no more attention. Her task was complete. Minutes later the men awoke bewildered, then filed out one by one, each grabbing an item from a box by the door. Max was the last to depart. He thought about leaving the memory stick where it lay, but his hand betrayed him. He walked past the receptionist with his fist clenched, knowing that he held the key to his continued obedience.

* * *

“Pump that thing! Harder... yeah!” The frat boy was making an ass out of himself. A couple of girls nearby seemed to be amused.

“C’mon, man, lighten up!” Kevin slapped Eric on the back, and handed him a beer, which he promptly put down on the counter. The doorbell rang, barely audible above the music.

“Eric, would you get that, man?”

“Hmmm, wh-what?”

“Go get the door, would you?” Kevin was smiling a bit too eagerly, and Eric knew something was up.

“Alright, alright.” He walked past a couple of girls who were whispering and giggling. Opening the door, he caught a glimpse of cleavage as a flashbulb went off.

“Ow, man, what the...” Eric fell back disoriented, his hands covering his face.

“Nice picture. Check out his eyes!”. It was Chris, arriving on the scene with a couple of girls. They gathered around his digital camera.

“Let me see.. let me see. Ohhhh my god. That’s soooo cute!”. One of them tugged at Eric’s hand.

“Recognize me, Eric?” The flashbulb was still imprinted on his sight, but was beginning to fade. His eyes grew wide again as he examined the girl. She wore thigh-high black leather boots, and flesh-colored hose under a leather mini-skirt. A constricting leather bodice pulled her breasts high, front and center. Her black lips parted to give him a kiss on the cheek. She stepped back expectantly, but Eric was clueless as to who she was.

“I’m Samantha.. from chemistry.”

“Wh-what are you?”, he asked. She began to pout.

“Eric! I’m a succubus. Didn’t you notice my dark wings?” She turned slightly to the side, and one of them brushed his face.

“A succubus?” A second girl, dressed as Dorothy from her pigtails down to her ruby red slippers, chimed in.

“Don’t let her corner you in the bedroom, Eric. She’s here to suck your... energy... right out of you!” Eric’s face started turning red. The girls laughed, and kissed Eric on the cheek before going inside. Chris strutted in behind Dorothy.

“I TOLD you this would be an awesome party, Eric. C’mon, let’s get you a beer.”

“Uh, sure,” Eric said. As he turned to shut the door, a feminine figure approached. Heels clicked as she walked up the steps. Her blue eyes met his.

“Hi”, she whispered, one side of her red lips curved upwards in satisfaction. She stepped inside and he followed close behind.

“Would you put this away for me, Eric?”, the woman asked as she handed him her gray overcoat.

“Su-sure.”, he said, stunned, as he held out his hands.

The tone of the party changed quickly. The frat boys were watching the new arrival, beers in hand. Eric walked up to the counter, picked up his own beer where he left it, and started guzzling as the woman walked up to the stereo She pulled out a CD from her purse. Kevin nudged Eric.

“You know her?”, he asked. Eric nodded. He realized this was the woman of his dreams, night and day. The song began, and he only had time to whisper her name before blacking out.

“Danielle.”

* * *

Time went by as Danielle led Eric to where he needed to be. He awoke on a beach, waves crashing as the sun arose...Danielle looked upon him, a tear streaming down her face.

He tried to sit up, but she reached down and touched his forehead. His eyes closed again, and she lowered him back down.

“Go deeper. Deeper. Shhhh... No need to speak now. Just listen.” Goosepimples spread across his body as her fingers slowly traced the edge of his face.

“Max’s revolution is over, Eric.” She paused for a moment, her voice catching. “But I’ve been having trouble sleeping the last few nights. I used your innocence to catch him. And I’m sorry.” Her fingertips tapped Eric’s forehead again and he gasped. His body no longer existed.

“Deeper, Eric. So deep ....You never asked for anything. You were waiting for a woman to notice you. Kylie did. And I have. ” Danielle continued to stroke Eric’s face.

“Something has been missing from your life, and now you know. But you won’t be alone. Awaken with my touch...” The last wave crashed ashore, and Eric’s eyes opened in wonder as Danielle embraced him.

“I’m sorry, Eric,” she whispered. He couldn’t speak for some time. It felt so good to be in her arms. When she let go, Eric took in a deep breath.

“It’s okay. I’ll call you again and we can talk. Would you like that?”, Danielle asked. Eric stared blankly into her eyes.

“Oh dear, he’s back in trance again,” Danielle thought. She snapped her fingers. “You’re wide awake now.” Eric nodded his head, and she laughed. He’s so cute!, she thought.

“I’ve got to go, Eric. I’ll call you soon.” She put on her heels, and blew him a kiss before closing the door. Danielle nearly tumbled down the outside stairs. What’s gotten into me? She giggled as she walked to the car, where her sister waited.

“You’ve got a crush on Eric, don’t you?”, she asked. Putting one hand to her mouth, Danielle nodded and sighed softly.

Meanwhile, Eric opened the bedroom door and stepped into a room full of statues, two of which reanimated before his eyes.

“Dude, where is she?”, said Chris, rubbing his eyes as he stumbled forward. “I remember hearing a woman’s voice.”

“I LOVE PANTIES”, Kevin said loudly. Chris and Eric turned their heads, not sure if they heard him correctly. Kevin did not seem to realize what he had just said, either. Without thinking, Chris tucked his thumb on the inside edge of his jeans, and his face betrayed his sudden surprise.

“Dude, what’s wrong?”, asked Kevin nervously .

“Check your underwear, man”, said Chris, his eyes widening.

“Why?”

“Just do it.”

“Oh shit! Dude! Hahahah! This is so.. fucked.. up!” The two high-fived each other. Eric was very confused.

“She’s FOR REAL. Holy shit!” Kevin shook Eric’s shoulder, and he grinned. Chris and Kevin then became aware of the others in the room, and they stared in awe.

The “succubus” was gazing into an open, near-empty fridge, ostensibly searching for alternative sources of energy. “Dorothy” stood next to her, arms by her side, eyes glazed. The frat brother facing her was just as motionless. Chris waved his hand in front of their faces. They could have been mannequins, they were so still.

“Are they dead, dude?”, asked Kevin.

“I don’t think so. They’re breathing, slowly”, said Chris. Eric walked over to the CD player.

“...holy shit, were we like them, totally knocked out? Is she a witch, Eric?” The CD slid out, and Eric lifted it up for a better view.

“No,” Eric said in wonder. He no longer stuttered. “She’s Danielle.” The plainly inscribed label on the CD was now visible to him. ‘The Calling’. Eric pushed another button, and rock music reanimated everyone.

“You spilled beer all over my red slippers!”, exclaimed Dorothy. The frat brother looked questioningly at his empty beer cup.

The trio gave quick farewells and left. Eric walked in front, with Kevin and Chris close on his heels.

“Holy shit, she’s Mrs. Robinson, man!”, said Kevin, as Chris’ car stopped at the intersection.

“Who?”, asked Eric.

“You’re the Graduate, dude! She’s the older woman, seducing you!”

“How did she do that to us?”, asked Chris. “We’re wearing panties. WOOOO... HOOOoooo!” In a nearby house, an elderly lady shut the bedroom window against the cool breeze. Her husband raised his head from the pillow.

“What was that shouting, dear?”

“Just some boys having fun, hubby,” she replied with a smile. She pulled the lamp cord, and the room went dark.

* * *

Danielle and Eric fell in love. In the following weeks, the nights grew long and cold, and they began visiting each other to share a warm bed. All was well, until Christmas Eve. Michelle was closing up shop, alone, when the phone rang...

“Luscious Ladies Lingerie. This is Michelle.”

“Hi, BABYDOLL.” The satin garment slipped from her grasp as her free arm fell at her side.

“Yes...so responsive to the word. BABYDOLL. Deeper now.... I need to talk with you. Are you alone?”

“Yes...”, she whispered.

“Good to hear that, Michelle. I want to know why you disobeyed my last command. I practically handed Max over on a plate, and I thought for awhile that you were going to finish the job.” Michelle’s lips began to tremble as her boyfriend continued speaking.

“’Destroy Max’, I said. THAT was the order. I never asked you to do what you did to the other men. Whose idea was that?”

“... Danielle...”, she answered.

“Are you sure about that, Michelle? I wonder because this is JUST like you. You never know when to quit.(pause) Hold on and go just a little deeper for me, BABYDOLL. Someone’s at the door.” Voices carried as Michelle’s trance took firmer hold.

“... Can’t this wait a few minutes? I’ve got Michelle on the phone right now. Wait.. WOAH... WHAT THE FUCK!!” Multiple gunshots rang out. A minute later, a man panted into the phone.

“Michelle, are you really there?”, asked the familiar voice.

“Yes”, came her faint reply.

“That’s good. Be a good BABYDOLL for me too, would you?” Michelle sighed as her legs grew weak, and wobbled.

“Yes.. heh heh... (cough) So, Winston was right. The trigger works for me. I can tell...” The man laughed until he was overtaken by another coughing fit. Michelle listened to it all – at that moment she couldn’t move a muscle.

“You know, Winston shared a lot of dirty laundry about you. I trusted him once. He didn’t lie about everything. Too bad he couldn’t keep a promise. I’ve got to go now, Michelle. I’ll call again. And... just so you know, you won’t get rid of me so easily now. I’ve learned. Sleep now, Michelle.” SNAP! Michelle’s body began to crumple. The handset tumbled in slow motion before shattering. Her body toppled over, and her head struck the concrete floor. Her eyes stared at a strand of Christmas lights, blinking then unblinking. The lights unfocused one by one: red, green, yellow, and blue. Her eyes closed, and a single tear continued its descent down her cheek, unnoticed.

TO BE CONTINUED....