The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tutor Being Tutored: Weekend Sleepover

By Sonya Esperanto

Part 3

Monday – School Time – during recess

All 8 boys were sat together by a table: Ian, Mike, Bob, Gomez, Kraven, Alvin, Doug and Gregory. They all had a good time at Ian’s place on the weekend. Their lives have been forever changed.

While all 8 boys were busy eating their sandwiches, 3 of the most famous jocks in school and their cheerleader girlfriends were passing by. They were Carmichael and his girlfriend Alice, Billy and his girlfriend Trish and Luke and his girlfriend Suki

“Hey guys look what we have here,” Carmichael making fun of the 8 fat nerds.

“Well if it isn’t the mutants from the black lagoon,” Billy laughed.

“Hey why don’t you just shut the fuck up,” Bob shouting back.

“Oh yeah. And you’ll do what,” Luke walking over to where Bob was sat, pulling him out of his seat.

The 3 jocks carried Bob and took him all the way to the large garbage container.

Kraven, Doug and Mike got up their seats and ruhed towards the jocks.

“Hey put him down,” Mike screamed.

“Shut up fat ass. You will be next,” Billy threatened Mike and the other 2. The other fat nerds were too scared to get up and talk to the 3 most popular guys like that.

The jocks threw Bob into the large human sized garbage container.

“That is where trash belongs,” Carmichael chuckled.

The jocks exchanged high fives. Their girlfriends laughed. The whole school laughed.

“Just because you are so popular you think you can push us around all the time,” Kraven starting to get hysterical.

“That’s right Ivan. We can,” Billy.

Alice then came up and tried taunting the fat nerds, “And unlike you losers he always gets laid.”

“Yeah. Well we got laid in the weekend,” Doug starting to sound bold.

“Yeah right. By whom!” Trish taunting them.

“By Megan Fox. By Anna Kournikova. By this hot Asian chick,” Doug shouted.

Now the laughter around the fat nerds got louder and louder. The jocks and their beautiful but cruel girlfriends laughed hysterically.

“Hey how about a bet then,” it was Ian’s turn to come and speak up for his defenceless friends.

“A bet. You’re on you fat ass loser,” Carmichael looking down on Ian.

“The bet is that we can prove it to you that we had sex with Megan Fox and Anna Kournikova during the weekend,” Ian sounding bold.

“So what happens if I and my friends here win,” Carmichael asking curiously.

“I’ll give you a million dollars,” Ian said.

“Look dude. I know you are rich. And fat and all. But you are still a nerd. No I want something more than your fucking money,” Carmichael smiling wickedly.

“What do you want then?” Ian asked.

“I want you and all your fat nerd friends become our slaves…..for the month,” Carmichael pointing his finger rudely at Ian.

“And if we win you and your friends and your girlfriends will become our slaves for the month,” Ian sounding brave.

There was silence between the fat nerds on one side and the popular kids on the other.

“Deal,” Ian offering his fat hand for a handshake.

“Hey everybody. Hear this. Fatso here is going to prove to me that he and these fat losers got laid during the weekend. They not only got laid by someone but also by Megan Fox and by Anna Kournikova,” Carmichael announcing the bet to everyone present in the cafeteria.

The rest of the cafeteria laughed. Carmichael looked at Ian. He did not shake his hand but said, “Yeah deal.”

“Ok everyone. Follow me to the computer lab. I will show you what we did during the weekend,” Ian announcing to the rest of the cafeteria.

Someone from the background shouted

“This should be fun.”

Another person cried

“I hope these jocks lose and get put in their place.”

The fat nerds, the popular kids and the rest of the kids went into a large computer room that was meant to be for high school students. The room allowed the stundets to go and surf the net.

Ian occupied a seat. Other kids occupied a seat. Each sat-down hid had his own clique hovering above him. Carmichael also sat down and had his clique hovering around him. All the students who sat down SIGNED IN.

Once the sat-down students signed in, Ian shouted to all of them

“Go to youtube.”

They all went to youtube.

“This should be fun. This guy has lost his mind and is starting to imagine things,” Carmichael telling his clique.

Ian announced to them what was his “youtube account”. Once they all looked at his youtube account, he told them what were the names of the video.

The moment the whole school watched the videos, they got shocked.

“Oh my God. Is that really Megan Fox.”

“They are doing Megan Fox in the swimming pool.”

“Those fat guys are sucking off Anna Kournikova”

What realty shocked the students was when they saw Megan Fox (Samantha) being rammed in all 3 holes of hers, that sent the jocks and their girlfriends shivering down their spines.

Alvin and Gomez walked up to where the jocks were and shouted

“Now you know the truth. Now you have to be our slaves for the month”

Carmichael and the jocks (and their girlfriends) turned around and stared at these fat 2 nerds, these losers, but not with a look of disgust. They had a look of fear.

They really fucked Megan Fox, Carmichael thought.

Now he and the jocks would have to be slaves.

the rest of the students were mesmerised by what they saw on youtube and when they turned around to stare at Ian and all the fat nerds hovering over him, they now had a look of respect.

“Jocks. You and your girlfriends are our slaves. Do you go back on your words,” Ian screamed at them.

Ian and the fat nerds were now full of pride. Everyone looked at them with a new face.

Carmichael gulped. His girlfriend Alice gulped.

My God. What have I done! Why have I been mean to them all this time!” Carmichael thought.

Ian got up his chair, walked over to the jocks. The students who were standing on the way moved over so that Ian could walk over to them. Ian looked first at Carmichael. Then at Alice. Then at Billy. Then at Trish. Then at Luke. Then at Suki.

“You are our slave for the month. You, the most popular kids in school, are now slaves to the most made fun of kids on school,” Ian sounding bolder and more passionate.

“Look man. We were just playing with…..” Luke whimpering since he would want to go back on Carmichael’s words.

“…just shut the fuck up jock,” Ian scolded him.

Luke looked as if he was about cry.

“Now you are all our slaves,” Ian screaming at them.

“Hey now wait just a damn minute,” Billy tying to speak up for the ex-most popular kids in school.

“Ohhh. So you now go back on your word,” Ian becoming sarcastic.

Ian looked at the other students in the computer room.

“I guess these jocks never keep their side of the bargain do they,” Ian making a mockery out of the whole thing.

The other students now looked at the jocks and cheerleaders with disgust. And hatred.

Carmichael looking at all the angry eyes. Some of these other students were the “other losers” he had put down. if he did not keep his side of the bargain, he and his group could end up in the hospital and no one would dare rat out now on Ian, their new hero. Their champion.

“We…we…we keep our side of the bargain. We will be your slaves,” Carmichael whimpered in fear.

There was chorus going on now in the computer room. The other students wanted to see the jocks submit and accept defeat. And t o keep their side of the bargain and become the fat nerds’ slaves.

THE NEXT WEEKEND

IAN’S MANSION – SWIMMING POOL

Ian was having a swimming pool party. Not just for the fat nerds. He had the party for all the other cliques from school.

Ian was sat down on what looked like a beach chair. Bob was sat down next to him. And Michael. All 3 fat nerds were being fanned by their tall and muscular jock-slaves. The slaves were all dressed up in lacy lingeries and all of them had make-up on.

“Slave are you tired,” Ian asking Carmichael.

“Yes master. I am really tired. Thank you for giving me a break,” Carmichael whimpered.

“Hey. I did not say that I was giving you a break. I just wanted to know how long you can take all this,” Ian shouted.

The jocks hated it when their “masters” screamed at them. it almost made them want to cry and go back home.

“None of us can take it anymore,” Billy whimpered.

“Hey slave. I did not give you permission to talk,” Bob scolded Billy.

Bob got up and slapped Billy hard on the face. Billy looked as if he was about to cry.

“Next time you speak out of turn I will have you walking around here with a large stick stuck up your stinking ass,” Bob scolded him.

“Please no. Please don’t. Please don’t hurt me anymore,” Billy begged.

“And you must always call us Master. Got that,” Bob telling him off.

“Got it…..Master,” Billy shaking his head like the scaredy slave that he now was.

“Good,” Bob looking angry.

Bob enjoyed having power now over the jock who had been humiliating him his entire school life. He sat down and lied his back down again on his beach chair.

All 3 fat nerds were being fanned by their jock slaves but they were also having a very good view.

The cheerleaders were naked. The 3 holes of Alice, Carmichael’s girlfriend, were being fucked by the 3 cocks of Kraven, Doug and Gregory. The 3 holes of Trish, Billy’s girlfriend were being fucked by Alvin, Gomez and a skinny high school student who was also a nerd but not a fat one. As for Suki, Luke’s girlfriend, she laid her back to the tiled floor while one guy (a dork) fucked her pussy, a geek sitting on her tummy and making her squeeze her own tits against his cock, thus causing him to ejaculate on her tits and her face and two skaters were shaking their cocks into Suki’s face and open mouth.

“The cheerleaders sure do know how to cheer a party up,” Mike chuckled.

Mike, Ian and Bob chuckled while their jock slaves felt humiliated. Not just because they had to fan the people they sued to bully. They also had to watch their girlfriends having sex orgies with all the losers in school whom they used to put down a lot.

As for how they got to in this position that they are in now, they owe it to their tutor (slaves). For a month they will use their jock-and-cheerleader slaves in any way they choose. And when the one month is over, they will use their tutor slaves for the good of mankind……again.