The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twins

Emily and Emma were intelligent, beautiful and determined to bring the cartel to its knees. They were also twins. Unfortunately, when they took on the Munoz family, they failed to understand the role Dr. Cural played within the organization. Will Emma and Emily become mere puppets on a string?

MC, FF, MF, BD, MA

Emma and Emily McGuire were twins. Although not quite identical, both were tall, blonde and beautiful. On top of that, both were athletic having been swimmers in college and incredibly intelligent. Emma graduated from a prestigious Ivy League School and went on to attend law school, while Emily attended a top flight southern university and ended up with a Masters Degree in Cyber Security. Now they were both together in the same city: Emma was with the US Attorney’s office as a prosecutor, while Emily was an FBI agent assigned to the local field office. Both were single, unattached and career driven.

Recently, both Emma and Emily became involved in the investigation of Richmond Medical Research and its owners Ricardo and Victoria Munoz. According to informants, the company was a shell for funneling illegal drugs into the United States as well as a conduit for laundering money for cartels in Central and South America. Intercepts also provided information about medical research well beyond anything the FDA had authorized. Complicating the investigation was the fact that the Munoz family were donors to some of the largest charities in the city and were well connected in the social scene. Although both the Bureau and the US Attorney wanted a conviction, the investigative teams were told to tread lightly and to take their time.

While the Feds were having their own meeting, across town the Munoz family conducted their own. In many ways, their intelligence network and technology rivaled that of a state actor. Ricardo passed a folder to Victoria inside their secure conference room. Safe from signals intercepts, wiretaps or prying eyes, they could have open conversations. Opening the file, Victoria smiled, “what do we have here? More Federal employees looking to make a name for themselves.” She flipped pages and then got to pictures of Emma and Emily. “Well, well, sisters. Very beautiful.” After reading their bios, she added, “Ricardo, we should not underestimate these two.” He nodded.

Victoria looked over, “what are we going to do about these two, what are your thoughts?”

Ricardo sipped his coffee slowly thinking. “For now, we just do nothing and we learn all we can about our two adversaries.” Smiling, he continued, “let’s use some of our contacts to get them to some mutual events and get to know them.” Victoria nodded.

Ricardo finished, “tell Simon that if required, he may have to accelerate his research and testing and I will provide the subjects.”

Victoria looked up, “I do not think that would be a good idea, we do not need to draw attention to ourselves.” Ricardo did not disagree. “Somehow Victoria, you missed the phrase ‘if required.’ We will only use Simon and his team and research, if required.”

The following week, Emma met Emily for drinks after work on Friday. The two twins were deep in conversation when an old family friend, Laura Westerby walked up and joined them. “Just the two young ladies I was hoping to run into this evening.” Both ladies smiled and offered Laura a seat.

“I am hoping that neither of you have plans for tomorrow evening,” Laura blurted out. “We have a table at a charity gala and had a last minute cancellation, I would love it if you could somehow attend given the tickets are paid for.”

Emma looked to Emily. Although Charity Galas were not on the top of her list of fun things to do on a weekend. Laura was an old friend of the family and sometimes you just had to make sacrifices. Emma announced, “well, I will attend, if Emily agrees to go too.”

Emily looked up smiling, “there you go, putting all of the pressure on me, of course we’ll attend Laura, just give us the details.”

The following evening at 8pm, the sisters linked up at the downtown hotel where the event was being held. Both were dressed in black cocktail dresses and both would turn heads as they walked in. Together, they made a stunning pair. As they entered, Laura waved them over to her table and after some quick introductions, the sisters headed to the bar for a drink. On the way back, Emma touched her sister’s shoulder, “don’t look now, but the Munoz family is in attendance.” Emily glanced over and caught sight of Ricardo and his sister Victoria. “Always cultivating the social scene in search of legitimacy, I see.”

For their part, Ricardo and Victoria had known about and anticipated the arrival of the sisters all evening. That there was a last minute vacancy at Laura’s table was not a coincidence. Victor left nothing to chance and wanted an opportunity to observe the sisters up close and to see how they would react to the presence of the Munoz family. The evening progressed uneventful until Munoz, with a little too much to drink, got emboldened and walking over to Emma asked her to dance. When she politely turned him down, Ricardo got mad and made a scene. Emily tried to extract her sister from any confrontation, but Ricardo became more aggressive. When he crossed the line and said, “what is wrong, are you to good for me,” Emma cut him of with sharp line, “unfortunately,” she added, “it is bad policy to interact on a social level with the subject of an active investigation.” Victoria, hearing those words, grabbed Ricardo’s arm , made some apologies and pulled him back to their table. Emma and Emily walked over to Laura who asked “what was that all about?”

“Nothing Laura, just a man who has had a little too much to drink, that is all.” Emma smiled as she made the statement to her benefactor.

Heading home that night, Ricardo could not get the incident out of his mind. He felt the woman insulted him, challenged him and now he was formulating the initial stages of his revenge. Despite his sister’s warning to forget it, he looked across at her smiling and simply stated, “the McGuire sisters will live to regret insulting our family.” Picking up his cell phone, he dialed a quick number. “Simon, I want you and your team in my office on Monday morning at 8am. We have some work to do.”

Victoria shook her head. “I will support you on this because we are family and you are my brother, but I think bringing Simon and his team in is a mistake. We should not be dealing with federal attorneys or agents.”

On Monday morning Emma and Emily had a quick conversation about the incident on Saturday evening. “If that is the crime boss, we have little to worry about. What I saw was a drunken male ego on display. His sister, Victoria must be the brains behind the operation.” Emily laughed into the phone but warned, “remember, we make a living by not underestimating our adversaries. If we want to catch them and shut them down, we have to be smarter then to get into personal disputes.” She got no argument from her sister.

At the same time in an office across town, Ricardo was meeting with Dr. Simon Crual and his team. Simon was a brilliant neural researcher and doctor who lost his license to practice years earlier over unauthorized medical experiments. After serving a few years in jail, he was released but was unemployable When Ricardo offered him not only a generous salary but a world class lab to continue his research, Simon of course agreed. Now, he was about to repay Ricardo’s investment.

Cural, believed the brain was just like any other network, much like the Internet, and could be manipulated with energy applied to just the right area. Much like deep brain stimulation was used to dampen the effects of some diseases, Cural perfected techniques that applied energy specifically to portions of the brain without spillover. In effect, he could be very selective in the control and behaviors he either induced or dampened. He mysteriously bridged the gap between neural control and psychological control. His approach and techniques were brilliant. Cural, however, suffered from one fatal flaw, he was totally devoid of ethics and that made him akin to a madman. Now, he was a madman working for one of the largest cartels in the Western Hemisphere.

Ricardo looked across the table at Dr. Cural. “So how much time will you need with them?”

“That is an interesting question,” Cural replied, “it really depends on which one we choose first. I have not finished my analysis yet, but I am leaning towards Emma, the lawyer. She will not have the training her sister received as a federal agent and should be easier to deal with.” He then added, “once we have one, we will use her to get the other.”

Ricardo continued making sure he understood the endstate, “when you are finished, how much control will we have?”

The doctor answered in a single word: “total.” He added, “although the women will understand that they are being manipulated, they will not be able to do anything about it. They will be spectators to their own life’s play in which you get to control the script.”

Ricardo laughed, “total control is a big promise.” The doctor did not laugh. “When I say total, I mean total,” Cural stated. “You will have the ability to have them do anything or to act any way you desire.” An evil smile broke over the cartel leader’s face. “It is about time these women learned the reality of life in the streets.”

That evening, Emma and Emily met for their normal workout at the gym. They finished with a one mile swim doing lap after lap with a practiced precision. As with any workout, there were multiple sets of admiring eyes on the two young athletes turned professionals. As they finished their swim and climbed onto the pool deck, agent Mike Kreese, yelled to Emily, “we will meet you at Hara’s in 45 minutes, bring your sister. Emily smiled, Mike was like a brother to her within the agency; however, it was no secret that he had a growing attraction to Emma. Knowing this, Emily yelled back, “what am I, your matchmaker?” Mike laughed louder firing back, I’ll bring Shaun. Agent Shaun Drews was one of the best looking agents in the local office and was rumored to have eyes for Emily. Trying not to blush, Emily nodded her head and walked away. “Emily, you are so cute when you blush,” Mike chided her as she headed to the locker room.

Forty-five minutes later Emily and Emma walked in Hara’s turning heads as they did. Spotting Mike and Shaun, the two sisters walked over to their table with big smiles. Shaun had no problem saying, “so how are the city’s two best crime fighters doing this evening after that grueling workout?”

Emily smiled, ordered a drink and commented, “maybe one day, we will race in the pool.”

“I am not crazy,” Shaun laughed, “I’d drown before the half mile mark.” He paused for a moment and said,” on second thought, I take that back. If I were drowning, you would have to rescue me and perform mouth to mouth and all that other stuff.” Laughing, he added, “when can we swim?”

What Shaun did not know was that Emily and Emma were both virgins. Although not prudes by any stretch of the imagination, they had both decided to save themselves for marriage being very conservative, traditional and a product of Catholic schools. It had been hard and there were temptations but it was a goal each woman aspired too. After drinks and some laughs, hugs were exchanged and the men departed leaving the two sisters alone. “Cute guys,” Emma noted. “We will have the rest of our lives for cute men,” Emma chided her sister, “for now. We need to clean up the city and concentrate on our careers.” She then laughed, “but first, I have a well deserved vacation. I will see you in two weeks sis.”

“I am envious,” Emily replied, “have a great time.”

Emma never saw the pair of eyes that were on her, nor did she see the car following her home. She never saw the mysterious figure get out of their car and she barely felt the sting of the mini dart in her neck. She swatted at what she thought must have been a bee. Emma’s vision became like looking through a tunnel and then everything panned to black. Unseen hands put her in the back of a van. She never heard the call to Ricardo announcing, “we have her.”

Emma woke slowly, barely aware of her surroundings. She was in a hospital room. Around her were monitors and IV bags. Clearly, she thought, I must have been in an accident. Try as she might, she could not remember anything past the garage. She tried to move her arms to her face but could not. They were restrained as were her feet. Growing more concerned, she cried out and immediately heard the scurrying of feet on the tile floor. The face of a nurse appeared in Emma’s field of view and quickly adjusted the drip of the IV line. She felt an immediate burst of euphoria and calmness. The nurse patted her shoulder, commented for Emma to relax and added “the doctor will be here shortly to talk to you.”

Emma placed her head back on the pillow at the words, “the doctor will be here shortly...” echoed in her mind. She had no concept of time. When Cural entered, a good two hours had gone by, but to Emma it seemed mere minutes.

“Good afternoon Emma, you gave us quite a scare. I am Dr Cural and have been overseeing your care since you arrived.”

Emma nodded.

“My arms and legs, why am I tied down?” Emma looked to the doctor for an answer.

“That was a necessary precaution during your treatment as you became pretty agitated, but that is all past you now.” With that Cural walked over and brushed back Emma’s hair. His touch sent an unexpected shiver down her body which he noticed with glee.

“How long have I been here?” Emma was stunned when she heard the answer of ten days.

“Ten days, does my family know, does my sister know.”

Cural shook his head, “when you came here you had no ID and were not communicating.” Emma looked up, “My name is Emma,” and then hesitated, unseen was a remote like device in Cural’s pocket. As Emma started speaking, he depressed a button on the device. Cural looked down and then asked “Emma, Emma who?” Emma tried to think, her face showed a look of confusion, she blinked, but drew a blank. Quietly, Cural smiled. “It will come to you,” he said and then repeated, “it will come to you.”

Emma became more and more agitated demanding that her family be notified. “Emma, we need a last name. What is your last name? Who is a next of kin we can notify?” Cural made a snap decision and decided to teach Emma a lesson that would be used later in her transformation. As the beautiful attorney became more and more agitated and attempted to speak again, the disgraced doctor hit two buttons on the device in his pocket. Suddenly, Emma could not form words, she just babbled. At the same time, she lost control of her bladder and to her horror felt a warm stream of urine pour over her thighs and onto the bed. A nurse quickly exclaimed, “doctor, the patient has lost speech and bladder function.” Humiliated, Emma had to lay there unable to speak as she was cleaned up. One of the attendants bent down and whispered, “if you want to get out of here, you better calm down and cooperate.”

The nurse in charge told the attendants. “Don’t dress her in a gown until we know she can control her bladder. We will just be soiling bed clothes at this point.” Emma’s naked and bound body was just covered with a sheet. Looking up, Emma watched as Cural adjusted her IV and saw him inject a syringe directly into the line, immediately she entered a twilight sleep.

As she faded off, Cural mentioned to his team, “so far so good, please arrange for activation of the full suite of microchips. I want the implants fully tested and operational by this time tomorrow. Our young lawyer’s two week vacation is about over.” When someone asked how will we explain her breast enhancement to her, Cural laughed, “if the implants work as designed, she will think that was her own idea.”

Later that day, Dr. Cural met with Ricardo and Victoria updating progress. Victoria was clearly uncomfortable with the tact taken and expressed concern. Cural dismissed it clearly stating, “the Federal Attorney will be under your full control and will do and act as we see fit.”

Ricardo laughed, “what a message to send to the federales. We will show them that we can reach anywhere and touch anyone.” Cural then asked the big question, “in the end, what do you want to have happen to the two sisters?” Ricardo smiled. “I have been giving that a lot of thought. After humiliation and embarrassment, I think we will find a place for them in our organization. After all, we should be able to make some money off of two good looking American women.” He looked to Victoria, “maybe a dark web auction.” Victoria frowned, “I am afraid your obsession with these two will ruin us.

Back in her office Agent Emily McGuire was talking to Mike Kreese. “So what do you make of the increased chatter by the Munoz family?” Mike looked up from the file. “I am not sure, it picked up about a week ago and was very specific about securing a target, but we have no idea who. From the sound of it, there is also a second target, but we have no idea who.”

Emily looked up, “do we have a turf war about to start?” Mike shrugged his shoulders. “All we can do is increase monitoring activities, but something is up.” He then added, “by the way, when does Emma get back.” Emily held up three fingers and added, “I haven’t heard from her since she left, not a peep. She knows how to disconnect.” Emily looked up and quietly asked, “and given your interest in her return, when are you going to ask her out?”

Mike stopped in his tracks laughing, “now what makes you think that I would do anything like that? Dating the twin sister of a close colleague might create an awkward situation.” Now it was Emily’s turn to laugh. “Oh please, don’t let me stand in the way.” Then smiling she added, “by the way, she would say yes.” Mike grinned, turned and looking over his shoulder said, “that’s a nice piece of information to know.”

Emma remained in a twilight sleep for the next twenty-four hours while the medical team checked and rechecked the implants and microchips. Displayed on a monitor above her bed was the precise location of each chip attached to either the bone of her skull or embedded in the actual brain. Given they were micro in size, they were undetectable. Together, this new neural network would control Emma moving forward.

Emma slowly regained consciousness. It was like coming out of a tunnel with the light getting brighter and brighter. Attempting to move her arms and legs this time, Emma found that she was no longer bound. Now, however, she was naked covered only with a sheet. Suddenly, her mind flashed back to her bladder accident and she began blushing. The door opened and in walked the nurses and Dr. Cural. He walked over to Emma and said, “it is time to take a little walk as you have healed nicely.” Emma nodded her head, but was unsure why. As she sat up, she pulled the sheet around her body. Cural grinned, “nonsense Emma, I have seen all of you over the last few weeks, there is no reason to hide your body.” Emma immediately dropped the sheet from her hands, but again, did not know why. Standing, she faced the mirror and for the first time saw her new enhanced breasts. “OMG what have you done to me.”

Cural looked at her and calmly stated, “we did everything you asked for, opening a folder he showed Emma her own signature on consent forms.” Emma was shaking her head, no, no ,no, but as Cural reminded her “there is no turning back.” Pressing a button on the remote, Cural clearly stated, “Emma, why don’t you kneel on the floor and show us how you like to touch yourself. We need to measure your responses.”

Emma looked at the medical team and shook her head, muttering “you all must be mad, I would never do such a thing.” All the while she was muttering these words, she was kneeling, spreading her legs and slowly touching her swollen pussy. It took a moment for her to grasp the enormity of the situation, but when she did, she cried out, “stop, OMG, how is this happening?” Cural just watched as Emma slowly lost a fight she could not win. Tears rolled down her face as her fingers increased the pace of her touch. Watching, the nursing staff saw her pussy glisten with juices, and then with a cry, Emma came, hard, in public, before the medical staff. Defeated, she collapsed on the floor.

She did not hear the door open or footsteps on the floor. “Bravo doctor, that was truly impressive.” Emma looked up to see Ricardo Munoz staring down at her. “You,” Emma cried out, “you are behind this, what have you done to me?”

Munoz laughed, “let’s just say that we have made some modifications to you. It is all complicated and cutting edge science and hard for you to understand.” With that, he hit a button and Emma could almost feel her intelligence drain away. “I see you are feeling exactly what I mean.” Emma searched for the right word, but could not find it in her vocabulary. All she could say is “stop.”

Ricardo laughed, “you are a mere puppet on a string and you will do anything and everything I ask.” He continued, “the best part is you will participate and be a witness to your own demise and be powerless to stop it.” With that, he hit another button and for the second time in 48 hrs, Emma lost control of her bladder. Tears rolled down her face.

“Get her out of here and clean her up. Now we have to get the sister.”