The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twins Part 4

Emily and Emma were intelligent, beautiful and determined to bring the cartel to its knees. They were also twins. Unfortunately, when they took on the Munoz family, they failed to understand the role Dr. Cural played within the organization. Will Emma and Emily become mere puppets on a string?

MC, FF, MF, BD, MA

The party Ricardo planned was to be an underground affair with the elite from organized crime and the cartels in attendance. The former federal agents and prosecutor now under his control would be the surprise entertainment. Not only would the guests enjoy the show, but they would see the power Ricardo and his crime family wielded in the region. After all, if he could do this to federal law enforcement, what could he do to them?

As guests arrived, it was soon ‘The Who’s Who’ of the underworld. The federal “guests” were kept isolated while the crime families mingled enjoying drinks and passed appetizers. Emily and Emma were dressed alike in short black cocktail dresses accenting their new figures. Mike and Shaun were in simple tuxedos. At the appropriate time, Ricardo called for quiet in the room and quickly got the events started.

“Tonight, I will demonstrate an amazing capability we have perfected. With it, you have the ability to control any competitor or foe bending them to your will in every way. I am talking about total and absolute control.”

A murmur went through the crowd and all of the guests seemed to look around. Ricardo continued explaining the neural networking Dr.Cural perfected. He finished with the phrase, “and to show you how effective it is, we have four recent converts transformed from federal agents and prosecutors into our own private puppets.” Now guests were whispering connecting the recent disappearance of agents and prosecutors to Ricardo and his family. “Yes, my friends, we took the agents and prosecutor and from this day forward they will do anything we ask, and I mean anything.”

Now that he had their attention, Ricardo added one additional comment. “To show you how effective the procedures are and how we continue to perfect them, we will even have a live demonstration on an unsuspecting guest. You see microchips have become expertly reduced to experimental nanotechnology and those miniature chips can be ingested directly into the human body where they await activation. It is all experimental of course, but imagine the possibilities.”

One of Ricardo’s long time rivals in the drug business looked up and asked, “are you telling me that you have given someone these nanochips tonight against their will?” Ricardo nodded adding, “well, we did not think they would agree to becoming part of the experiment, but don’t worry Raul, it is not you”

He turned to the gathering, “please everyone have a seat.” His guests nervously sat down one by one. When they were seated, Ricardo got out a remote device and explained, “with a few presses of a button, the neural network is activated.” He then pressed the buttons as everyone looked around. “Please don’t be nervous,” Ricardo chided the crowd. Then with a little dramatic flair, he hit a few more buttons. “Now,” he added, the subject will begin to slowly feel some changes. The changes will be subtle at first, but growing. I want to remind everyone that there is no reversal; once the process starts, there is no turning back.

Everyone looked around trying to see who the unlucky victim was going to be. From her seat, Victoria glared at her brother. She whispered, “he is going mad with power,” at the same moment subtle changes started to effect her. Victoria hardly noticed anything at first. Her nipples hardened. She could feel them, but blamed the chilled air in the room. Then there was a feeling of warmth between her legs. She wondered where it came from, but it continued to grow. It was arousal and caused her to squirm on her seat. As she looked around, she caught Ricardo’s eyes watching her and the realization suddenly hit her. She was the target. Victoria yelled out, “Ricardo, how could you. I am flesh and blood.” As she tried to stand, he hit a button and watched as his sister collapsed on the floor, not in agony, but in the heat of arousal. Now, everyone’s eyes were on Victoria.

As Victoria moaned, Ricardo spoke. “Yes, it is my Dear sister who I volunteered for this test. Recently, she forgot who ran the business and thought we were equal partners in some way. She became timid and weak and therefore expendable.” He knew his words were sinking in. He saw fear in the room as people realized if he would do this to his own sister, what would he do to them?

With a few more keystrokes, Victoria was standing in front of the group stripping slowly. She had a look of panic in her eyes. “See, she realizes what she is doing and wants to stop, but she cannot. We now control her every action much like a puppet,” Ricardo reminded the crowd. Once her bra and her panty fell to the floor, Ricardo’s sister was naked. Victoria, immediately fell to her knees pleasuring herself as the audience watched in amazement. Although her eyes showed confusion, her lips moaned in pleasure. “Right now,” Ricardo chuckled, “she is ready for anything and anyone.”

From the back of the room came a booming voice, “is she ready for me.” The voice belonged to Chester Marten, who years earlier had been rejected as a suitor by Victoria. Walking to the front of the room, Marten laughed, “well, she found fault with me before, but it does not look like she will find fault with me now.” With that and without any shame, Marten unzipped his pants and pulled a semi-hard cock out waving it in front of Victoria’s face. She immediately knew what to do and without hesitation, Victoria wrapped her warm lips around the head of Marten’s cock. “That’s more like it,” he roared, “your sister gives great head.” The crowd chuckled. Victoria attacked her task with vigor and within minutes, she had Marten ready to explode. With a loud grunt, he pulled her head down on his cock as he shot strand after strand of thick cum into Victoria’s mouth. She took all he offered. When he recovered, Marten looked to Ricardo questioning, “I assume she is for sale?” Ricardo nodded, “we will open the bidding after the main show.”

Victoria was led by an attendant to the back of the room, while through a side door Emma, Emily, Mike and Shaun entered and took center stage. A hush fell over the room as everyone quickly realized these were the missing federal agents and a prosecutor. One of the women in attendance remarked, “they look like they are going to a cocktail party.”

Ricardo chuckled, “well they are and it is right here.”

Ricardo called out to Emma and brought her up next to him. She stood there smiling like nothing was wrong. With the touch of a button on the controls, Emma’s fingers began to slowly remove her clothes piece by piece until she was standing in a black demi-bra , garters, nylons and heels in front of the crowd. Her swollen pussy lips were clearly visible to those sitting in the front. One woman nudged her husband and in a loud whisper said, “she is beautiful, but she is also very wet.” Throughout it all, Emma showed no embarrassment or discomfort. When Ricardo mentioned that Emma was a virgin, someone in the back yelled, “not for long.”

He next called Emily up to the front and had the young federal agent turn and face Emma. Again, Emily showed no emotion, but wore a smile. She showed no sign of concern or distress about what had just happened to her sister. After a short conversation about her work as a agent, Ricardo just told her to undress and look just like Emma. “You see,” he remarked, “after a time the remotes are not really needed, they just add to the fun.” Like her sister before her, Emily removed her clothing until she was the mirror image of Emma. Both women faced each other with Ricardo in between them.

“Emma,” he asked, “is it true that you love your sister and that twins have a special bond between them?” Emma nodded her head. “Well then, I think you should show her all the affection she deserves.” Emma needed no further instructions and soon had Emily in an embrace kissing her deeply. The guests took it all in. It was erotic; identical twins indulging one another in extremely intimate ways.

Inside of her head, Emma was screaming. How could she be doing this? How could she be naked in front of the very people she wanted to put in jail? Why was her body responding this way? Even now, it was clear arousal was sweeping through the two sisters. Their skin flushed and everyone could see their nipples clearly poking through the thin material of their bras. When Emma’s hand snaked between Emily’s thighs, her sister almost screamed in passion. Emily, not to be outdone, mirrored Emma’s movements and to the delight of the audience, both the agent and the lawyer came hard in a heated moment of passion. Some of the men in the audience recorded the display. “I don’t think we will see that in a courtroom any time soon,” one quipped to the amusement of others.

Ricardo now moved to where Mike and Shaun were standing. Again, with the flip of a few buttons, both men started stripping. One woman laughed, “god, look at them, this is better than Chippendales.” When Mike and Shaun were naked, Ricardo had them turn and face the audience. Ricardo agin reiterated, “they are like mere puppets.” To prove his point he hit a button and as the audience watched, both men began to harden. “That is amazing,” declared one woman in the crowd. Another yelled, “perfect, the always ready lover.” Ricardo smiled. As ÿou can see, we can make them do anything. He pressed another button and each man reached out and began stroking the other. “They do not have the ability to override the commands.”

Ricardo pressed a pause button and both men stood there. “Now, I promised you something special and special it will be.” He paused for dramatic effect. “The twin sisters here are virgins and I have decided to have their deflowering here tonight with you all as witnesses.” He continued, “and who better to do the job then our two agents here.” Ricardo chuckled, they have not come in a few days and the sisters, well let’s just say, the timing of this event was to insure they were fertile. In other words, we may get a two-fer: deflowering and impregnating all in the same act.”

Andre Lopez, another drug lord sitting in the back yelled, “Ricardo, you were always one looking for efficiency.”

As Ricardo was talking, attendants brought out two benches for the sisters to lay on. “The benches are of Dr. Cural’s own design, he calls them his breeding benches.” The attendants removed the bras from the women and then positioned Emma and Emily face down on the benches which were angled to have their hips elevated and open. Once they were secured, Ricardo laughed adding, “one of the great features of the neural network is you can allow the subject to regain control of their actions. However, they all have a deep trigger embedded which prohibit them from doing any harm to you.”

With that, he turned off the network and both women regained control of their bodies. They immediately shouted out to be released from the benches. When Emily looked around, she was horrified. Assembled in the room looking at her were some of the biggest names in organized crime. Now, they were laughing as she pulled at her restraints. “You are a madman, let us go.” Someone yelled out, “you are right honey, he is a madman as you are about to see.”

Ricardo walked to the front of the benches and addressed the women. “Well, as you know now, I control everything. Tonight for our entertainment, we will be filming a new special, ‘Deflowering: Federal Style’ staring our four federal guests.” He let the words sink in. “As a special prize, both of you are extremely fertile tonight, so we have the added bonus of chance pregnancy.” Both women tried pulling again against their restraints. Ricardo smiled, tapped a few buttons on the control device and watched as Mike and Shaun showed more arousal. As they stood there, both cocks again hardened. “Well, it looks as if you co-stars are ready for the big show.”

Emma and Emily turned there heads at the same time and saw Shaun and Mike approach. Both had a far away look in their eyes and both were sporting large erections. Emma saw Mike moving behind her and pleaded with both him and Ricardo. “Yell all you want,” Ricardo laughed, “he won’t hear you and as for me, it just turns me on. You should have considered the consequences when you insulted me and my family.”

At the same time, Shaun moved behind Emily. She did not yell or plead and seemed resigned to her fate. Her body was open and vulnerable and she was powerless to change position or reason with her captor. She watched Ricardo’s eyes and saw both a glee and madness. He was enjoying this was the only thought racing across her mind.

With a nod and the tap of the control button, both male agents grabbed their partners hips and slowly entered the virgin pussies. Earlier control had made both women wet, so entry was not hard until each cock hit resistance. Each woman frowned in discomfort. “They really are virgins, someone yelled.” Issuing another command, both agents pulled their hips back and then thrust forward overcoming resistance and burying their cock deep. Emma and Emily both screamed at the same time as their virginity was taken from them. “Please no, don’t do this,” finally came from Emily’s mouth, but it was too late. Mike and Shaun continued to thrust away, each stroke deeper then the last.

Ricardo, not a sadist, played with the control and gradually both women started to feel arousal. It was not what they wanted, but it was what they got. Within a minutes, the deep thrusts were being met by small hip movements. Emma was shocked when she heard a moan escape her lips quickly followed by Emily gasping “oh god.” A few women in the audience laughed, “federal whores, look at them, they love it”". Shaun and Mike were lost in their own pleasure, that they just delowered their best friends did not even register in their minds.

As the movements became more hurried, Ricardo announced, “and now the moment we have been waiting for.” Almost at that moment, both men grunted as their cocks exploded in orgasm with rope after rope of thick, potent seed flowing into their partner. Hitting a button, Ricardo had the women orgasm in a rush pulling the seed even deeper within their bodies. Tears rolled down their cheeks as both Emma and Emily quivered in the aftermath of their orgasm. Mike and Shaun stepped away and were led out of the room. Emma and Emily were kept locked in position, displayed, humiliated for the rest of the evening.

When the party ended, both women were returned to their rooms. Ricardo took back control of their minds and laughed as their personalities retreated again into the darkness. “I guess everyone learned a lesson tonight, even Victoria,” he laughed as he left the room and walked down the hall.

Entering Cural’s office, he shouted, “congratulations, it could not have gone any better.” He then noticed movement in front of Cural and smiled as he caught the image of his dear sister sucking the doctor’s cock. “I see you are enjoying g the fruits of your labor,” Ricardo commented. Cural smiled, “yes, she has adapted well.

“As you know, I am a man of my word and she is yours doctor. Consider her the spoils of Success.” As he watched, Victoria swallowed Cural’s cock seeming to enjoy every minute. “My sister seems to enjoy her new station in life.” Cural laughed, “I knew there would be no auction.”

Two Weeks Later

Mike, Shaun and Emily returned to the agency flush with success. Their story about being away working on bringing down a crime family rang true when they produced the evidence. Of course, Emma had been with them insuring all was legal. Warrants were issued and arrests were made. Like that, one of Ricardo’s largest competitors was removed. Across town, Ricardo celebrated. Controlling the four of them will prove profitable. We will remain protected while our adversaries disappear one by one using the evidence we provide”

One Month Later

It was a double wedding: Emma and Mike and Emily and Shaun were wed together in a double ring ceremony. The list of those in attendance included many federal agents and prosecutors. Ricardo had been tempted to introduce many to his technology, but at the last minute decided against it. It had a good thing going, so why risk change?The honeymoon was to a tropical island run by Ricardo. He was said to have commented, “it was the most I could do for my valuable friends.” Immediately after the honeymoon, both sisters discovered they were expecting and almost seven weeks along. They were thrilled with the news as were their husbands.

Weeks later, when Jane Simmons a new lawyer in the prosecutors office handed Emma a file on Ricardo to review, she looked up, “we will not waste our time on him, there are other who must go.” Simmons tried to object but was shut down. That same argument was used within the agency by Mike and Shaun effectively sheltering Ricardo from investigation.

Away on vacation, sipping a scotch and smoking a cigar, Ricardo monitored it all while watching his sister again administer to Cural’s cock.. Looking up, he commented,“I do love it when a plan works out.” He then added, “when we get back, you may have some new work to do. There is a new lawyer, a Jane Simmons, poking around. She may need an attitude adjustment.”