The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note—My original version of this story was written in 1998. I write this revision for not only grammatical purposes, but to make it a stronger, more erotic read. In all the stories I have written, I’ve only written two in the 1st person and this is one of them.

This is a September 2004 Revision.

Twins Enslaved—Amber’s Tale

By JR Parz

Hi, my name is Amber Parker. My sister Audra told me to write our story and submit it to your website. She told me she’s been reading stories there for the past year, but she wanted to wait until we turned 18 before telling our own. I wouldn’t have volunteered to do this, but because it pleases my sister, be prepared for the story of your life!

Incidentally. She told me if I do a great job, she’ll reward me... and I can practically taste my reward now!

We were only 16 when our lives suddenly turned upside down and we happened to turn 18 yesterday. Audra also told me to tell you that our story is true, although you probably won’t believe it. I know I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t experienced it first hand.

Anyway, my sister and I are identical twins... and this hasn’t changed. Other than a more voluptuous appearance, which includes much larger boobs, we pretty much look the same as we did back then. I guess if I had to pick a major difference in our appearance, it would be more about the clothes we wear.

Back before Derek, we wore the same styles, but never the same colors. Unless we happened to be switching classes that day or purposely fooling someone... but ever since Derek, we dress exactly the same, always looking like mirror images of one another.

We both possess long blond hair that goes half way down our back... big blue eyes that sparkle quite a bit when we are aroused... and bodies to die for. Several people have even approached us in hopes that we’d model for them. Anyway, I don’t mean to come off as sounding vain, but Audra said it was important that you understand how truly beautiful we are.

The most noticeable attribute that Derek is responsible for came on our 17th birthday. We went from a shapely pair of B cups to Double Ds! I’m not sure if it’s us loving them or something that Derek is making us love, but we do love them and the attention they receive.

If you haven’t figured it out, yet, Derek has a thing for big tits... and fortunate for us, he did something to them where they are never sore or need support. I remember how we once drew the attention of Hollywood. Imagine... we could have been movie stars. Probably a ‘B’ movie, but that’s okay. Anyway, Audra told the man no... and when she says no, that’s the end of it. A small part of me wished that she hadn’t because it would have been a cool experience, but she told me that Derek forbid us to do anything to draw attention to ourselves. I know what you are thinking. I mean... why give us a matching set of huge boobs to go along with her identical beauty if you didn’t want us drawing attention to ourselves? I swear... alone we can cause a scene, so you can imagine what we must cause when we are together!

Okay. You’ve been patient, so on with our story...

Like I said, we were 16 years old and walking out of the mall. We had just picked out a birthday present for our mom. Anyway... we ran into him... him being Derek. Now that I look back, I realize it was more like Derek running into us.

Audra and I were used to being stared at, even before Derek, and especially when we were together, so it wasn’t a big surprise when Derek started staring at us... but what made Derek’s staring different was the fact that he was doing it with our full knowledge. We were dressed in skintight low riders that showcased our thong-clad fannies and different colored halter-tops, allowing our flat tight abs to be seen. Although we weren’t necessarily huge, our breasts were perky and shapely to say the least. Bottom line... we were hot.

Excuse me for a second...

I’m back! I just asked Audra if it would be all right to tell you about how I lost my virginity and she thought it would make a wonderful side story! You have no idea how much pleasure I feel every time I make my sister happy! Anyway, I hope you don’t mind me sidetracking like this, but I really think you’ll enjoy it.

You see... being an identical twin had us switching places from time to time. There was nothing more exciting than pretending to be each other. We’ve tricked out friends, teachers, and even our mom! The fact is... we’re physically identical in every way... including the location of our birthmark!

Anyway, I lost my virginity to a boy that thought he was making love to Audra!

I remember it like yesterday...

Audra had just returned from her date with the new transfer student from California. He was in her Algebra class and his name is Mark. I’m not allowed to disclose anymore about him.

Anyway, we were sitting down on her bed and she was blushing. I had never seen her this way. You got to believe me when I tell you that nothing fazes my sister, so seeing her like this had me in awe. She was always the confident one, but right then she sounded like a little girl when she told me Mark seduced her.

I was wide-eyed and speechless, thinking how incredible this was... and I admit I was feeling pretty horny as well. I could tell my sister was too! Anyway, Audra told me how she lost her virginity and how the experience had hurt only for a few moments before she felt incredible pleasure. Apparently, Mark knew were to touch her.

Wait a second... damn... I’m back.

Anyway, I remember how big her smile was when she described her orgasm. Now, mind you, just because we were both virgins before this night, didn’t mean we were totally sexless. We both had cum before. In fact, we’ve even indulged in a little experimenting with each other for curiosity sake... and both got off in the process.

Anyway, like I said... we were getting pretty horny. I could tell because we both get red around our neck and chest area... and our breathing changed. But that was nothing compared to what followed! You see... she told me she had another date with Mark and wanted me to go in her place!

I shook my head no, thinking there was no way I could do such a thing, but then I realized how unselfish Audra was being. We hugged and started to cry. Audra wanted me to share the same pleasurable experience that she had felt and it was right then that I realized how much she truly loved me.

I agreed.

Now, normally it was pretty easy to pretend I was Audra, but this was altogether different.

First, we had to compare ourselves naked and right away we realized there was a difference. She kept herself well trimmed whereas I didn’t and insisted she trim me. I’ll admit I was embarrassed... and then turned livid when she trimmed too much! The only solution then was to shave me completely... and damn it all if I didn’t get wet as she was doing it!

Well, like I said. We had taken turns pretending to be one another in the past, but nothing could have prepared me for this.

No sooner had I got into Mark’s car, he leaned over and kissed me! Boy oh boy was that ever a kiss! I had never grown more aroused before from just a kiss! Thank god that I had practiced with Audra before hand because I knew exactly how to react, but the truth of the matter was that I didn’t have to do any acting.

Mark said his parents weren’t home and took me to his house. I was nervous as all hell when he led me up to his bedroom. One second I was looking at his posters and then the next second he had me stretched out on his bed and was kissing me. Anyway, I moaned... or at least I thought I did and I remember feeling very weak. Mark unbuttoned my shirt and instead of feeling nervous, I felt horny! He then slipped my arms out of the sleeves, reached behind my back, and unsnapped my bra.

The realization of what I was doing must have hit me just then. It was the first time that any boy had ever seen my naked breasts before and I blushed as he stared down at them. For a moment I was worried that they might be too small, but then I remembered they were the same size as Audra’s.

I again groaned as he began to caress and cup them, as the pleasure I was feeling was incredible. Prior to this date, I’ve let one boy touch my boobs before, but that was through my shirt and bra.

Mark told me I was beautiful over and over and over again, all the while he palmed and caressed my breasts and although I knew he thought he was talking to Audra, I felt flattered anyway. I mean... why wouldn’t I be? If you tell either one of us that we are beautiful, it’s like you’re telling the both of us.

I thought I’d be more nervous as I helped him strip me out of my tight jeans and blue panties and then he paused, looking down at me. I blushed, realizing where he was looking.

“You shaved,” he commented, smirking.

“Do... do you like it?” I responded, blushing even more.

He lowered his mouth down there and kissed me... nearly making me cum! I remember how vulnerable I felt at being exposed like this, but I also remember how incredible I felt. I thought he was going to go down on me, but instead he started moving up my body, kissing my stomach... and then each of my breasts. Then suddenly he entered me... with two of his fingers! I cried out as he pressed them against my hymen... and just when I thought he was going to question me, he withdrew them.

Lying there on my back with my legs slightly spread, I know I should have felt more self-conscious, but I didn’t. I was mesmerized with the sight of Mark, as he stripped off his clothes. He was average height, but he clearly lifted. He wasn’t bulky, but well defined... and he was naked underneath his jeans! When his dick sprung up out of his confines, I gasped at the size of him! He was huge!

There he stood, naked and hard... and it suddenly dawned on me! He was going to put that thing inside of me! How the hell would it fit? Then something also occurred to me. All the time that I had been watching Mark strip, I was casually fingering myself! Never had I blushed more.

Mark climbed on the bed and position himself between my legs, which I spread wider to accommodate him. Now, I was nervous... but I was also anxious... and then he plunged into me with one long hard stroke.

I cried out... in pain... and it was then that he looked confused. Then slowly a smile emerged as he slowly moved in and out of me. I whimpered with more pain, but then groaned with pleasure.

Mark proceeded to fuck me hard, thrusting in and out over and over again. Never had I ever felt sex could feel so incredible, and I remember wishing he could fuck me forever. I wrapped my legs around him like a pair of scissors, allowing him to go deeper, and each of his thrusts led to the most intense orgasm I ever experienced!

After a moment of basking in my orgasm, Mark pulled out of me... but instead of getting off the bed, he straddled my chest. His hard thick dick, coated with my juices, stood proudly at attention nudging my lips. I realized just then that he wanted me to suck him!

I never sucked a guy’s dick before, but when I noticed traces of my blood on him, I quickly took him inside my mouth! I used my tongue to lick him clean, tasting blood and cum, and when he came, I found myself swallowing gulps of him!

I stared up at him with shock... never having felt more taken before in my life. It was like I was powerless to resist anything he wanted. He then reached behind his back and underneath my ass, and then shoved three fingers deep inside of me... and I came again!

I’m not sure how long I lay there in a daze... or how many time I came... but I remember Mark washing my entire body with a warm washcloth. I couldn’t move, but boy did I ever blush. Just when I thought he was done... he moved his face down between my legs and began tonguing me, making me cum again! I couldn’t move and lay there groaning... I’m not sure, but I might have cum again.

Much later, Mark dropped me off in front of my house. Of course he gave me another passionate kiss before I got out of the car. Audra was waiting for me just inside the door and helped me up the stairs to her bedroom. Damn was I sore.

We both cried, but not because we were sad or upset, but because of how much joy and love we felt for one another. Thanks to Audra, we were able to share the same exact experience while losing our virginity. We talked all night, describing as best we could how we felt, finding ourselves grow more and more aroused as we did. I told her how Mark had somehow got me to masturbate while watching him undress, and she laughed, telling me that she had done the same.

Although we have separate bedrooms, and hadn’t slept in the same bed since we were 13 years old, but we did that night. We did so naked, caressing each other intimately... and fingering each other. We both enjoyed orgasms before falling asleep. I know what you are thinking... incest. It wasn’t like that. We loved each other and because of our love we provided each other much needed relief after reliving the most pleasurable experience of our life.

The next morning is when I had time to truly reflect...

I knew that I had bled a little and I thought I might have bled a little on Mark’s sheets. I told Audra about it and she admitted bleeding a little herself. What I didn’t tell Audra was about Mark’s momentary look of confusion.

Two nights after I slept with Mark, we saw him at the Dream Machine. That’s an arcade in the mall. Mark wore one of those, ‘I know’ smirks on his face. Audra introduced me before walking off with him alone. Then she came back to me and told me that they weren’t going to see each other anymore. I felt sad thinking that I might have had something to do with this.

Mark asked me out for a date less than a week later and I refused. Don’t get me wrong... a mere glance from him made me feel all tingly, but out of respect to Audra, I couldn’t. As I was about to walk away from him, he told me that he knew it was me he fucked the second night. It stopped me cold. He went on to tell me that he realized it the second he thrust into me. That look of confusion wasn’t my imagination. Without turning around to give him the satisfaction of seeing me blush... I walked away.

So, that’s it... I hope you enjoyed this little sidetrack, but now back to our story...

Three months after Audra and I lost our virginity to Mark, Derek entered our lives. So, there he was, eying us up and down. I remember thinking; who in the hell did he think he was? He inspected us as if he owned us! Little did I realize at the time that he did!

Anyway, I remember it was when I tried walking around him that I realized I couldn’t move. It seemed like every muscles inside my body wouldn’t cooperate! I wanted to say something, anything, but even that was denied me! I also noticed that Audra was also frozen like I was.

Then the man made a twirling motion with his hand and I almost died when I suddenly pirouetted for him! Audra did the same! He had us stop in mid twirl and I could feel him checking out our butts! We had nice butts back then... but now our butts are out of this world. By the time we completed our turn to face him, we were beet red with embarrassment. I wanted to cry, but even that was taken away from me.

“Identical fucking twins,” Derek proclaimed with a huge smile on his face.

Then quite suddenly, I could move my body... except for my legs. Unfortunately, I still couldn’t talk as my mouth refused to work. I turned to Audra and that was when I noticed something different about her. She was staring at Derek strange like... and I didn’t understand until later what that strange look meant. If I did, I might have been jealous.

“My name is Derek Warlock,” he announced, smiling. Now a days’ Audra and I get all wet and bothered every time we say his name, but at the time it only scared me.

He commanded us to follow him to his limo and like robots we obeyed. I remembered thinking that we were surely going to die as we crossed the parking lot. I also remembered thinking that the limo looked so out of place parked at the mall. As we approached, a female limo driver climbed out of the car. She looked to be in her mid twenties and opened the back door for us. She was very pretty and reminded me of a younger Pamela Anderson, including her boobs! Instead of being dressed in the usual chauffeur’s attire, she wore a real short mini skirt... and I could swear she wasn’t wearing any panties. I suddenly had an image of Audra and I dressed the same way.

Audra and I sat on one seat while Derek sat directly across from us.

“Home... Jamie,” Derek announced and then he burst out laughing.

I’m not sure why but I giggled. I guess I found it rather funny, while Audra remained deathly quiet.

Then the fear returned... and I started to think about my mom. I still had her birthday gift in my purse and only when I looked down did I realize it was still in my hand. Audra’s red purse was in the trunk of our mom’s car that was still parked back at the mall. We would often take turns carrying our purse. I wondered if our mom would ever get her gift and as a result started to cry.

“Amber, you worry too much,” Derek stated, and then added, “Nothing bad is going to happen to either one of you, so stop crying. You’ll both be home in a few hours from now.”

Suddenly, I found myself no longer worried and stopped crying.

“Now, you can call me Derek.”

I remember feeling really confused at the time and when I turned to Audra, I saw her clenching her thighs. It almost looked like she was trying to prevent herself from peeing, and later found out that she was squeezing her pussy muscles!

Derek told us that he didn’t usually pick girls up as young as we were, but for us he made the exception. He said that once he saw our identical beauty that he just had to have us. I felt real special and flattered before I realized I shouldn’t. I know... it sounds warped.

Then he started to brag, for I can’t think of any other word that better describes it. He told us he never tired of the seduction and I remember wondering, ‘what seduction’? He said he liked seeing the look of lust on our faces and it was then that it hit me. The look Audra was giving him was a look of pure unadulterated lust! Then almost angry-like I wondered why Derek hadn’t done the same to me.

Oh wait! I... oh, god... incredible... I’m back...

Derek went on to tell us about his powers. He told us that he could elicit any feeling from a person with a mere flex of his mind. He went on to say that he could make a girl happy, sad, afraid, nervous, anything! But what he liked most was to make them horny! It didn’t matter whether the girl was a lesbian or happily married, once he wanted them, they lusted for him... and he pointed to Audra as proof.

I turned to Audra, who simply stared back at him. Not saying a word, but it was visible how she felt.

Derek told us that he’d been around for over a century and that he had fucked over a million girls. His favorite past time was altering them in some way to fit his needs before he left them. He told us how his driver had been with him for 5 years. Her name was Cheryl and before running into her, she had been a freshman at USC. Her combination of innocence, cheerleader looks, and southern drawl proved irresistible.

He also told us that he could alter beliefs, needs, and desires. He looked at me with a grin. Then quite suddenly, he transformed himself into Mark! I stood there stunned! Then I blushed. He proceeded to tell us that he could alter his appearance to make himself look like anybody. Again he transformed! This time he looked like us! Whether he was Audra or me, who knew...? But he looked identical to us in every way! I remember thinking that we could be triplets! Before he turned himself back, he asked if we would like to indulge in a little lesbian lovemaking. I blushed while Audra whispered, yes.

Before I had a chance to respond, the limo stopped and Cheryl opened the door. Like robots, Audra and I stepped out of the limo. Now that I knew what I was looking for, I noticed the same lustful stare in Cheryl that I was seeing in Audra.

Derek got in between us and held our hands... and it was that very instant that it hit! Boy, did it ever hit! Never had sexual desire felt so powerful! Never had I felt more aroused! My breathing quickened, my tits pitched forward, and I could tell my nipples were rock hard! When I compare how I felt to Mark, lets say my desire for Derek was a million times stronger!

As like Audra, I found myself enthralled with him. I worshipped his very presence and my eyes were glued to him. When I couldn’t see his face, I zeroed in on his body, and blushed every time I glanced at his crotch! I prayed that he would fuck me!

I walked through the front door and up the stairs... barely noticing the staff. I beamed when I realized we were inside his bedroom and sitting on his bed.

My clothes felt constraining and I wished I could strip... and nearly cooed when Derek gave us permission. Audra and I stripped as fast as we could. It was strange. I knew that we were being compelled to feel and act this way, but it didn’t seem to matter. We wanted to be naked as much as he wanted us to be naked. He told us that our feet weren’t allowed to touch the floor and then left the room.

Like a light switch, I found myself suddenly released from his spell. What I mean by this was that I felt more myself... but I still desired to fuck and it was clear that Audra was feeling the same, and it was impossible for us not to touch and caress ourselves.

“What has he done to us?” Audra whined, kneading her breasts.

“He’s turned us into sex slaves,” I groaned, rubbing my fingers against my pussy.

Derek came back into the room and like obedient, well-behaved children; we turned our attention back to him. He stared at our naked bodies and smiled.

“Matching pussies, how interesting,” he stated.

We both blushed realizing that Derek was referencing our shaven look. It was only fair that Audra shave her pussy to match mine.

While Derek continued to stare, we continued to play with ourselves... and I could smell our desire.

“Go ahead and ask your question,” Derek commanded.

“Why are you doing this to us?” Audra asked, sounding more like her feisty self.

“I found myself captivated with your twin beauty and wanted you. I always take what I want.”

“What... what are you going to do to us?” I asked, feeling on the verge of coming.

“Make a few adjustments and then fuck,” he replied.

“How can you do this to us?” Audra asked, groaning.

Then quite suddenly, I felt a strange sexual desire for my sister! The feeling overwhelmed me! I could tell from the way that Audra was staring back at me that she was experiencing the same feelings! Yes, we had been intimate before, but we really never looked at each other as objects of lust... like we did now.

“You’re turning us into lesbians!” Audra cried.

It was true... for not only did I love my sister like a sister... but I craved her sexually as well!

“I’ll give you time to enjoy one another for a while before I join in,” Derek added with a grin.

I couldn’t help myself as I reached over to caress Audra’s breasts. She groaned in response. Then, without further hesitation, we began to caress one another like passionate lovers. I remember thinking that it was like I was making love to myself and I could see Audra’s embarrassment.

“Tell me, Amber... wouldn’t you say that your sister is pure loveliness?”

I totally agreed, gazing into my sister’s eyes. I brought my mouth up to her lips and we kissed. We moaned. She was so beautiful. I felt nothing but love and lust for my sister. I truly wanted to make her happy.

I also felt a strange passiveness invade me, and nearly swooned in the process.

Look, I realize that I was pretty much a sub before Derek, but this feeling was amplified about a billion times over. It was like I was totally in Audra’s power and craved the feeling.

Almost on queue, Audra suddenly came alive and pushed me back on the bed. She straddled me and pinned my arms above my head. Never had I felt more deliciously horny and helpless at the same time. I groaned in response.

“Amber, you will please me if you don’t move your arms, okay honey?” Audra instructed me, and when she released me there was no way I would even think of moving my arms!

Then she proceeded to move down my body, kissing my tits along the way, before she shifted completely around and sat on my stomach. Now, her shapely ass stared me right in the face and never had I wanted to kiss something more! I blushed realizing my need to lick her asshole!

Audra spread my legs apart, exposing my wet dripping pussy and I could feel myself leaking onto the bedspread beneath me. I was soaked! I also wished that Audra would stick her tongue into me!

“Amber, you will please me if you don’t move your legs... okay, honey?”

Prior to that, I had been wiggling around with need, but suddenly I stopped. Audra proceeded to position her ass directly above my face and I was overcome with her aroma! I wanted to bury my mouth as deep inside her pussy and ass as I could!

So, I lay there... invisibly pinned to the bed. My legs spread wide and my arms stretched out above my head... and Audra’s wet pussy mere inches away from my mouth. I moaned wanting Audra desperately.

Then I suddenly realized it... eliciting a smile. Above everyone... except Derek... I had to please Audra. Pleasing my sister was my life now! I knew this was Derek’s doing, but I didn’t mind. It was only right that I please my twin sister. My juices continued to leak out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass, but instead of feeling embarrassed, I somehow knew that Audra wanted me like this... and this pleased me more than life.

Derek stepped in front of the bed and looked down at me. He was naked and incredibly huge. My desire for Audra was still there, but I felt even a stronger need for Derek! I licked my lips and groaned.

“Amber, if you please Derek, I’ll allow you to eat me afterwards.”

My desire to please Derek suddenly overwhelmed me.

“Please, Derek... please let me suck you!” I cried out, needing to do this more than the very air I breathed.

“I’m more in the mood for a fuck,” Derek replied, and with that my desires shifted.

Instead of wanting to suck Derek’s cock, I now needed him to fuck me! The sheer intensity of my need tore through me like a knife!

“Oh God, please Derek, I need you to fuck me! I need you to fuck me hard!”

My cries were muffled when Audra lowered her pussy on top of my mouth, allowing me to enter her with my tongue. At the same time, Derek penetrated my very soul by slamming his rock hard cock into me... and then out of me... and then back into me... over and over and over again.

The intensity of his fuck generated more pleasure than I thought humanly possible, but all the while I busily lapped at Audra’s sweet tasting pussy. I groaned in ecstasy! With every orgasm I experienced, Audra cried out with one of her own.

Well, that was pretty much our initial meeting with Derek. Like I mentioned, he made some adjustments. I’ve always loved my twin sister, but now my love for her is more like an obsession. I can’t think about anybody but her and I constantly need to please her. Just a mere smile from her is enough to get me leaking. If it weren’t for the fear of displeasing her, I’d be an emotional wreck. I constantly crave the sight of her and feel intense pleasure in hearing her voice. I crave her instructions as to what pleases her and I’m constantly horny for her. I feel especially thankful that she allows me to make love to her every morning... afternoon... and night.

Attending high school after Derek wasn’t easy. I remember constantly turning down boy after boy who wanted to date me. Audra had to do the same. Derek didn’t want to share us with other males, and our disinterest in them spread rumors.

Derek also told us that he did something to our mom in order to allow us to make love in front of her without her noticing. I remember the first time she came into our room while Audra and I were making love. We were busily licking each other and stopped to see her reaction.

“Hi girls,” she greeted us... and then proceeded to put some clothes away in one of our drawers, and walk out. We wondered if it wasn’t sex that she saw us doing, what was it?

Anyway, on our... Oh fuck! Oh... Oh my. I... where was I? Oh... on our 17th birthday, which fell on the last day of school, Derek paid us a visit. His visits were few and far between, and still are for that matter. He says he’s busy showing many other girls a better, more meaningful life. When he says things like this, I feel so happy that we were amongst his select few. He had us both strip for him and stand at attention. Audra and I giggled when our mom came into the room unannounced. Again there was no reaction.

Derek placed his hands on Audra’s tits and just gazed at them. I watched in stunned amazement as her boobs suddenly grew! I couldn’t believe it! An instant boob job! I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprised. Then he came over to me and repeated the process... nearly making me swoon.

He smiled and took us to bed. We fucked for hours! Including tit fucking, which we had never done before! It was funny when my mom asked us when we were going to take a break from what we were doing to eat some dinner.

Derek had fucked us so hard on our 17th birthday that the mere memory alone invokes pleasurable sensations. I had been on the bottom while Audra lay on her back on top of me. Our legs were spread out displaying very wet... and very hungry pussies. Derek also made sure we remained shaven. He would ram into Audra... then pull out of her and ram into me. We moaned, screamed, and cried out with one orgasm after another.

We must have passed out because Derek was long gone by the time we recovered. We giggled as we inspected out new boobs, and stayed in bed to play with them. When we did get hungry later on, we filled our tummies with each other instead.

Audra wanted me to end our story by telling you what we received yesterday on our 18th birthday.

Derek showed up, unannounced, just like he did last year. Again we stripped and stood in front of him, smiling. Then I heard his voice inside my mind...

He told me that from now on, whenever Audra grew aroused... that I would do the same. He said when she came... I would cum.

He then stepped in front of Audra and talked to her mind as well. I’m not sure what he told Audra, other than the fact that we could seek out other female lovers.

Anyway, Derek ended our birthday present with another round of fucking.

Now that I’m allowed to mention it, I came three times while writing this story. Yep, thanks to Derek, I’m constantly wet and feeling everything Audra is feeling... and during this writing assignment she had me performing, she was in bed with a hot redhead.

Her name is Sheri and we met her last night at a high school graduation party we crashed. When her boyfriend left her alone for a moment, we moved in on her. Audra leaned close to her and whispered something in her ear. I’m not sure what she said, but she followed us as we walked out of the house and into our car. I remember her looking confused and excited at the same time.

We went back to our house and made love all night. I’m not sure if she had ever done it with a girl before, but she certainly came gallons! Right now she’s sleeping.

* * *

Well, Audra just finished reading this and told me she loved it! Pleasing her gives me such a high!

One final thought before I say goodbye...

Girls... if you ever meet Derek Warlock, consider yourself one of the lucky ones!

Wait a second. Audra just yelled to me that Sheri’s awake. I’m dripping from the thought of her... and knowing my twin as well as I do, I know Sheri is dripping for me as well.

The End.