The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twins Taken

Synopsis: Twins who plot to pull a quick switch on an unsuspecting female end up being used and abused at the whim of two women.

Categories MC FD MS BD

Not even Mike and Jeff’s parents could tell them apart at first glance, they were as identical as a set of twins could be. Their personalities however varied greatly. Mike was very outgoing, and worked at a big time advertising agency. Jeff on the other hand was shy, and spent his workday confined to a cubicle punching numbers all day.

Thursday night they go together at a local pub to catch up, down a few, and watch the game. Eventually Mike started bragging about his latest sexual conquests. Blonds, redheads, black haired beauties, you name it. Although Jeff was happy for his brother, it put a damper on his own spirits. Mike soon picked up on this vibe.

“So things are not going too well for you, eh?” Mike commented.

“I just don’t have the confidence to go to the bar and pick up random women the way you do,” Jeff responded. “I’ve seen you work them, and the women seem to eat it up, but me, that style is just not my thing,” he added. “All I know is that is has been way too long, and knowing how much more action you get with the exact same looks is killing me. We’re twins goddamnit, but you end up with all the ass.

As his brother spoke, Mike was coming up with a plan. “Jeff, what would you say if I was willing to do all the work. Ya, know, pick em up at the bad, get em all ready and willing and then passing them onto you when It’s time to get to the business.”

“Is that really possible, Jeff replied, don’t you think a woman would be able to tell?”

“Not if she’s never had sex with me before, that and our personalities are the only things that are all that different, and you really won’t be doing much talking when she is ready and willing in the bed, Mike explained.”

“Tell you what, I’m going out tomorrow night, and get you one hell of a lay, you can count on it!! I’m gonna bring her back to your place let’s say around 1am, so keep an eye out, and just hang out in your bathroom until I come in to make the switch.”

“I’m game, just make sure you pick out a winner for me,” Jeff said.

Mike strolled into the bar around 11:00, sat down and ordered himself a beer. He casually drank it and scoped the place out. He saw a few ladies that he thought his brother might like but knew he had time, so he waited. About a half hour, and 1 drink later, SHE walked in. 5ft 7′ flowing red hair, and one of the nicest bodies Mike had seen in quite a while. She was wearing a short skirt, and a very tight shirt that her breasts flowed over the top of. Red lipstick, black hose, and a pair of heels polished off the ensemble. Her skin was pale which made the contrast of white with her black outfit quite compelling. Luckily she entered and sat down at the other end of the bar alone. She ordered a drink, lit up a cigarette and casually looked the place over. When she came upon Mike they made eye contact, and he let out a slight smile......she did the same. Mike was thinking this was going to be easier than he planned. He timed up her finishing her drink and promptly sent her the next one. When she realized who it had come from she looked over and motioned for him to join her.

She thanked him for the drink upon his arrival and asked what he was going at the bar all alone.

“I’m supposed to catch up with a few buddies of mine, but they must have left,” he commented.

“I’m not going to bullshit you” she said back. “I’m Mary and I’m looking for a good time tonight, and you look like a really fun loving guy.

“My place is a fun loving girls paradise, so I would be thrilled if you would accompany me there,” Mike wittingly replied.

They left in a hurry and made their way to Mike’s car. As he unlocked the door for her she said “I want you to know that I love to have fun.” With that she pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Mike looked up and they immediately caught his eye. He stared at them for a second transfixed almost.

“I’ll see what I can do,” he said.

“That’s not enough” the woman came back “I NEED to use these tonight, " as she swung them lightly back and forth on her finger. “Can you imagine the fun you can have shackling me up and having your way with me?” “Look at these cuffs and imagine the fun we can have with them tonight”

Her voice was so sweet and harmonic; top it off with the fact that she seemed so ready and willing. Mike stared into the handcuffs imagining the possibilities. She noticed this and led him deeper with her voice

“Yes Mike watch those cuffs and listen to my voice, they are both going to make you so happy, so happy and relaxed. Look at the way they shine in the light, and imagine how good it is going to feel using me as I am restrained. So good............so relaxed.......so happy.” Mike felt a bit woozy but continued to stare at the cuffs, imagining how he could use them on Mary. He had no idea how close he was to falling into her trap.

She was watching his eyes glaze over and knew she had him. “Mike my voice is the only one you can hear right now, until I tell you otherwise. It is a spell that only I can release you from. Your are helpless, and can respond only to my physical commands. Mentally however you will be aware to all that is happening around you. Time to go home, how far it is?

“243 Walnut” Mike replied zombie like, “10 minute drive.”

She placed the cuffs back in her purse and pulled out her cell phone. " Yeah, Lisa, 243 Walnut, meet us there in 10 minutes.”

They pulled up at Mike’s house at 1:15am and Lisa pulled in minutes later. Jeff saw all three of them approaching the house and stuck to his plan and went into the bathroom. He didn’t think that his brother was going to score him two ladies. He could barely wait.

Mary and Lisa took no time finding the bedroom, where they promptly undressed and secured Mike to the bed spread-eagled with the bondage restraints Lisa brought along in her bag. Mike could see both women clearly, but only heard Mary because of the tight spell that she had him under. He was so relaxed even though he was tied up, and every time Mary talked he felt like he was in heaven.

He could now see the two women disrobing themselves, and what a sight it was. Mary looked even better with her clothes off than he had envisioned at the bar. Her shirt came off first, and encased in a black satin bra were two of the most picturesque breasts he had ever laid eyes on. So round and perfect, with nipples standing erect in dim lit room. Her skirt came off and she slowly pulled down her pantyhose to reveal a freshly shaven pussy, already glistening with wetness, in anticipation of what was to come.

Lisa on the other hand was blond, and by the looks of it at least at half foot taller than her friend. Her tits were noticeably larger as well, held in place by a red leather bra. As she took off her skirt he noticed just how long and slender her legs were leading up to a pair of red leather crotchless panties. These women were both defiantly ready for action, and Mike could only imagine what they had in store for him.

As beautiful as the women before him stood, Mike looked down and notice that his cock remained lifeless and limp. Mary looked at him and smiled.........“I have control over your Cock too baby.........its all mine”

Meanwhile Jeff remained in the bathroom, wondering what was taking his brother so long. He decided to wait however, knowing that he would get his all in good time.

Lisa sat at the edge of the bed, out of Mike view and reached into her bag to pull out a butt plug and some astroglide. Mike surprise was beyond belief when she reached under and mercilessly inserted it into his unsuspecting ass.

Mary made her way to the head of the bed to ask Mike a few questions, knowing that he would have to answer truthfully. “How does it feel to have your ass filled?” “Not so good Mike replied”

Lisa then asked, “Do you find Lisa and me to be attractive?” “Attractive beyond belief’” he said.

“And you were planning on Fucking me tonight, were you not? Mike could not lie under her power.........“No, I was not planning on Fucking you.”

This confused Mary and she then asked “What were you planning on doing then?”

“Allowing my Twin Brother to fuck you, he’s down the hall right now”

With that Mary spoke to Lisa and gave her some instructions. She then walked over to Mike and whispered in his ear................“Looks like you are going to do some fucking after all.” With that she whispered the word RISE into his ear. At that moment his Cock shot to life and stood at full attention. “I am still in complete control she told him, you will not be able to Cum without my permission” With that she left the room.

Lisa made her way over, and took full advantage of the rock hard Cock that Mary had presented her with. It only took her a moment to straddle Mike and sink her moist, juicy pussy around the raging hard on. It felt divine, and she buried his member to the hilt and ground herself around on top of Mike, drenching him in the process. He watched helplessly bound to the bed as the woman used him as her plaything. Caressing and touching her own breasts, and then leaning down and placing them so close to his face (but just out of reach) as she slid up and down on his Shaft. Her perfume was intoxicating in itself and heightend the experience he was having. He could not hear her moaning although he could see her face reveal signs of ecstasy. His balls ached from the tension of need to Cum so badly. Lisa dug her nails into him as she came closer and close to an inevitable climax. He was so enthralled with the experience that he forgot about what his brother might be in for.

Mary had thrown on a robe and made her way down the hall where Jeff was waiting. She opened the door to the bathroom, saw the look of surprise on his face and said.

“There’s been a chance of plans. Your brother told us of your scheme and me and my friend have other plans.” With that she dropped her robe and revealed herself to Jeff, who sat with a look of disbelief on his face. “Come with me, you will be surprised at what we have in store, but be quiet.”

He followed and went up to the door of the bedroom where his brother was being ridden by the blonde Lisa. Mary knocked on the door which signaled Lisa to slow her fucking of Mike to a slow rhythmic cadence. “Take a look at that,” Lisa whispered to Jeff, as he peered inside the open door, to see his brother being fucked mightily.

“That is the way it should be,” Mary whispered. “Women are much better love makers than men, watch how her pussy swallows that cock of his. Men are stronger which mean that they allow a woman to be on top whenever she chooses. Are you watching Jeff?”

He was watching, listening as Mary worked her magic on him. He was transfixed on the two people having sex in from of him.

Mary continued, “Yes Jeff, watch how her wet pussy fucks that cock of his. How she rocks back and forth on it...............back and forth............back and forth. See how those huge tits of hers sway and bounce in the darkness.” He watched them for a moment and then she spoke again. “Follow them with your eyes and feel yourself becoming more relaxed as you do so. Those tits are so nice and inviting to your eyes and you cannot look away from them as hard as you try. Look deep into them and become lost in them and the sound of my voice............................. ............... The more you look at them the more relaxed you become falling deeper and deeper into the sound of my voice.” Jeff was so focused on those tits that Mary knew he was ready “Sleep for me Jeff” His eyes slammed shut, and Mary explained to him while he was dosing that he could only respond to her voice and nothing else.

Mary work Jeff, and led him into the bedroom where his brother continued to be fucked.

“Lisa come help me with this one.”

Lisa dismounted Mike and joined Mary and Jeff on the floor. They went into Lisa’s bag and pulled out some tape. They placed Jeff’s arms at his side and taped his arms there so he could not move. Mary then slowly lowered her Cunt down to the awaiting mouth of her helpless man.

“Lick!” She instructed him.

Much to her pleasure he had a very talented tongue. She hovered above his face so that he could only reach her Pussy with his tongue. She was so wet from not having been touched yet that her juices were running down to his mouth below. Her pussy lips were so swollen and waiting to be filled that she could not help but lower herself down on Jeff, demanding “Stick that tongue deep inside my pussy!!!! Yes eat me out, I want to feel your tongue lick this slit harder!!!! Yes, fuck me with that tongue of yours” As she grinded her face on him.

She needed more though; she needed a hard cock in her pussy more than anything. Mary bounced up and took one look at the bed, and Mike’s hard cock still standing tall.

As Mary climbed up on the bed she looked down at Jeff on the Ground and commanded RISE. His cock found life and was ready to be pleasured by Lisa.

Mary mounted Mike and without warning sunk his meat into her wet, willing snatch. It felt so good that she just sat as it filled her hole and rubbed her clit as she watched what unfolded on the ground.

Lisa brought a chair in from the other room and secured Jeff to it.

Lisa took some astroglide and slowly and sensually coated Jeff’s cock with it. She then took a generous amount and spread it all over her mounds. She loved to titty fuck men, especially where there was no chance that she would have a load shot all over her. The thought of a Dick between her breasts made her Pussy tingle. Lisa made her way between Jeff’s legs and surrounded his cock with her massive melons. The Cock slid back and forth in between them much to Lisa’s pleasure. Jeff’s balls ached as the warming, fucking sensation surged through his cock. His face was writhing in pain. Mary notice this from the bed and instructed Lisa to stop fucking him with her tits, and instead use her mouth.

Lisa did as she was told and took Jeff’s cock in it’s entirety with her mouth.

“Lisa, bring everything Jeff has to give you over here to Mike,” Mary instructed. “JEFF!!!” Mary looked at him in the eye, and yelled the word “CUM!!!!”

Loads of jizz shot out of Jeff’s cock and Lisa took it all in her mouth. She walked over and stood next to the bed.

“MIKE, I want you to kiss LISA, and take everything she has to give you.” Mary demanded.

Lisa leaned over and Kissed Mike full on the Lips depositing a cock load of spunk into his mouth. Mike was thoroughly disgusted, but held under the control of Mary. She now began to ride his cock hard, for she needed to cum badly. Lisa help out by kissing and fondling Mary’s breasts as she bounced up and down on Mike’s swollen member. She reached down to her shaven mound and rubbed feverishly at her clit, sending surges through her body until she felt her climax building. Lisa pinched on her nipples as she manipulated Mike’s cock into the right spot and pounded away until she screamed...............................YES, YES, YES, as wave after wave of pleasure erupted inside of her. Her pussy grabbed and squeezed at Mikes cock as she shuddered in ecstasy on top of him. Juices flooded from her hole and made Mikes cock as slick as ever.

She needed to release the cock that had been so good to her. Off of him she climbed and whispered in his ear, “YOU MAY CUM.” She slowly swallowed his Cock with her lips and bobbed her head rhythmically up and down for no longer than 10 seconds before she accepted his hot load of Cum in her mouth. She then slowly came up to his face, bent over, and returned the Load of jizz to it’s owner.........whispering in his ear YOUR MINE!!!!!!!