The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twist

part 2

It took me a couple of hours to realise that actually waiting wasn’t all I could do. I grabbed Kate’s phone from her room and called Matt.

“Hey baby,” he answered.

“Matt, it’s not Kate, it’s Tom.”

“Oh, er...”

“Look, is Kate with you?”

“No, if she was with me I wouldn’t have thought it was her calling, would I?”

“I don’t know where she is, I was hoping she was with you. What the hell happened last night?”

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

“Matt, seriously, Kate is acting really weird. I need to know what happened last night.”

“I can’t talk about that kind of stuff with you mate, you’re her brother.”

“I mean it, tell me what happened. I don’t need the gory details, but I need to know why Kate is acting like this.”

“Like what?”

“Like some kind of nympho! She tried to get me to sleep with her! What did you do?!” I was almost shouting.

“She did what?” he spluttered. “Look Tom, all I know is she that she went out to get us a couple of drinks last night, and when she came back she yanked my trousers down and jumped on top of me.”

“And she’d never done anything like that before?”

“No way. She didn’t really even let me touch her, just kissing. If my hands got too close to her... you know... she’d stop and bat them away.”

“So she made you sleep with her?”

“Well to be fair I didn’t really need much convincing. But even when we were done she wanted more. I couldn’t keep up.”

“What do you mean?”

“Do we really need to talk about this?”

“Yes, I need to know.”

“Well... I needed a rest after we’d done it a couple of times. She didn’t want to stop though. So she grabbed her hair straighteners and... well, do I need to fill in the details?”

He didn’t. “And what about my mum?”

“That was pretty much when she stormed in. Kate was pretty loud, I guess she heard what was going on and wanted to put a stop to it. She threw me out.”

“Do you swear you’re telling me the truth?”

“Yeah, of course. You think I wanted to tell you all that? I didn’t really think much of it, figured she’d just decided we’d waited long enough. But she tried it on with you?”

“She’s been really strange, I’m scared to think what she’s doing right now. Will you let me know if you see her?”

“Will do Tom, let me know too alright?”

And there we were. Matt didn’t know anything, I knew he was telling the truth. It was now mid-afternoon and no-one knew where Kate might be.

I slumped onto the floor next to the front door and replayed the events of last night yet again. She’d come to the kitchen, I’d teased her, she returned to her bedroom and pretty much jumped Matt... It seemed incredible, but there was only one period of time I hadn’t really considered. Had I caused her to act like this? And not just act, like I’d thought she was before this all got out of hand, but genuinely change?

I ran through the conversation in my head. Had my words changed her? But how? There was no such thing as magic! No such thing as words that could change people! But what else? And which words? One word I had used jumped out at me in particular, a word that summed up Kate’s behaviour perfectly. Slut. By calling her a slut had I changed her into one?

There was only one way to find out. I needed to find a woman and call her a slut. If she changed too, I knew I had my answer. But could I, in good conscience, change another woman into a slut? If I was able to change them into one, could I change them back?

I grabbed my shoes, pulled them on and headed out of the front door. There was no one on the street, but I didn’t have a complete stranger in mind. Next door to us lived a family, similar to ours – a mother, Alison, and her two children, Lisa, 20 and Jane, 18. I saw Jane a lot socially, we were in the same year group in school and growing up next door to each other we had grown quite close, particularly in recent years once we had realised being friends with the opposite sex wasn’t disgusting. She was a pretty girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic body.

It was Alison who opened the door. She was fairly good looking for a middle aged woman, probably pushing 50.

“Hi there Tom, you ok?” she asked. She had a friendly smile.

“Hi Alison, yes I’m ok thanks. Could I ask you a question? It’s a bit of a strange one, but it’s some research I’m doing for school. Actually, it’s not a question as such, more a series of words that I need to say, and then you give me your reaction to them. Does that make sense?”

“Sure. Some kind of psychological thing, right?”

“That’s right, er... they’re to do with gender issues. Will that be ok?”

“Go for it.”

My mind was whirring. Somehow I’d come up with a plausible story, now what words could I use? “Ok, then. There are five words. Here they are. Woman. Whore. Lady. Slut...” I desperately cast around for a fifth word, “... Mother.”

She was frowning. “Interesting,” was all she said for a moment. “So is this to do with how some females are perceived? How people judge some women who behave in a more, shall we say, sexual manner? Perhaps more masculine?”

She wasn’t a slut. My heart lifted. “Yes,” I said, trying to hurry the conversation along. “How do they make you feel?”

“Well I think the words themselves are fairly powerful, but I think it would help your research if you considered how these words are directed. Are they directed towards me or someone else?”

“Er, at you. Kind of like, hey you slut, rather than, oh, look at that slut over there.”

She thought about it for a moment. “This is very interesting, why don’t you come in and we can talk a little longer? The kids are out, it’d be nice to have some company.”

“Thanks Alison, but I’d really better be going. I was waiting for my sister to come home.”

“Oh we can watch for her from the living room. Come in, I’ll make you a cup of tea.”

I stepped inside and shrugged off my shoes.

“Go into the living room and make yourself at home, I’ll be there in a moment,” Alison said, walking up the stairs.

I sat on a plush red sofa near the window so I could watch for Kate.

“Well, then Tommy,” a voice purred from the door. I turned to look and nearly fainted. Alison was standing in the doorway, naked. “Shall we continue our discussion about sluts and whores?” she sighed, pulling her hands sensually up her body.

I couldn’t look away. I’d done it. I’d really turned her into a slut.

“I was thinking maybe a practical demonstration would help your research, say maybe, your dick in my pussy?” she was moving towards me now, swaying her wide hips. “I could show you just how much of a whore a lonely single mother can be, with no man in the house to keep her cravings satisfied.”

“Alison?” I spluttered, “do you really want to do this? I mean, did you want to do it five minutes ago?”

“Oh I’ve always wanted to do this. I’ve always wanted a young man in my house to fuck my tight little pussy silly.”

She put her hands on my shoulders. I was still sitting, so her large breasts sagged down level with my face, her surprisingly small pink nipples erect. She reached down to her groin and slid her fingers through a thick mat of dark hair.

“I’m all wet for you, you sexy man,” she said, bringing her glistening finger up to my mouth. I pulled my head away. She laughed, “No? Well, I can’t wait to taste your juices.”

She lunged in for a kiss and grabbed the waistband of my trousers at the same time. For the second time that day I found myself hard and exposed to the world before I even knew what was happening. Her tongue squirmed its way into my mouth even as I battled to retreat away from it. She pulled off, sank to her knees and in one movement took me into her mouth and started pumping away, her eyes all the time gazing happily into mine. “Mmmm,” she groaned.

I was soon past the point of no return, already orgasming into her mouth. She pulled off my penis and tried to catch my load in her open mouth, like a porn star. Some caught her on her nose and hung there like a limpet.

“Oh Tommy, you are a real man! I can’t tell you how long I’ve been waiting for...”

“MUM?!” there was a scream from the living room doorway. It was Lisa.

“Hi honey,” Alison answered, “Tommy from next door was just...”

Lisa didn’t wait to hear what she could so plainly see. She stormed out of the room, heading for the front door. I jumped up past Alison and chased after her, what could I do to stop this crazy situation getting any worse?

“Lisa! Wait!” I called.

She didn’t stop and threw open the front door. I could hear her sobbing.

“Stop! You’re a slut!” I cried.

She wheeled around and marched towards me, finger pointing aggressively into my face. “How dare you! How dare you! How dare you come into this house and take advantage of my mother like that! And then say THAT to me!”

It hadn’t worked. “You’re a slut!” I tried again desperately, only one possible escape route from the situation occurring to my already frazzled mind.

She slapped me across the face and turned to the front door.

“You slut! You slut!”

Tears clearly visible in her eyes she marched towards me again. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the slap that was coming.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed my crotch.

“Well, well. What have we here?”

I opened my eyes and was met by Lisa’s gazing straight back into mine from mere inches away. She was smiling even as the remnants of tears rolled down her cheeks.

“Is that a chocolate bar in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?” she giggled, “because I sure am pleased to see you.”

“Lisa? Are you ok? You’re not mad?”

She ignored the questions. “About time we had a man in this house. Mum’s had a turn, now do I get to play?”

Her hand was still on my crotch, fondling, squeezing gently.

“Oh yes, a real man. With a real cock.”

“Lisa?” it was Alison, emerging from the living room. Lisa didn’t reply.

“Will you fuck me Tommy?” Lisa purred, licking her lips lasciviously. “I bet you could fuck me real good.”

“Lisa?” Alison said again, stepping up behind me, deliberately pressing her breasts into my back. I could feel her hard nipples. “Tommy was just about to give me a good seeing to. Go upstairs and maybe he can sort you out later.”

Lisa was finally paying attention to her mother. “But mum, I want him now. My pussy is all wet and his cock is soooo nice and hard.”

“I haven’t had a cock in my pussy since your father left!”

The world started to spin around me as the argument continued. What on earth had I done? Two more normal, happy, friendly women were now no more than man-hungry, sex-starved animals. They were Jane’s family, what was Jane going to do?

I must have fainted as the next thing I knew I was waking up on the floor. There was a strange pressure coming from my groin.

“That’s it mum, pump him good!” Lisa cried.

I looked down. Alison was straddling me and furiously pumping herself up and down on my cock, her pendulous breasts bouncing wildly. Her eyes were screwed shut with pleasure and she gasped as if there wasn’t enough air in the room.

“Mmm! Mmmm! I’m coming darling!” she started to scream. “I’m coming!”

Lisa looked admiringly into my eyes.

“Save some for me you stud,” she said and winked, licking her lips again. In the time I was out she had stripped her top off and was even now roughly squeezing her nipples between her fingers, they were small and pink just like her mother’s. She had beautiful round breasts, smaller than Alison’s but still quite a handful.

The air was torn by Alison’s orgasmic screech and she slowed her bucking.

“I can’t wait to feel that between my legs,” said Lisa, “unless you want me to give you a blowjob instead?”

I didn’t answer, still in shock at what was happening.

“And there’s my arse of course,” Lisa continued, slapping her buttocks smartly. “I’ve never done anal before. But all my holes are yours Tommy, they’re all hungry for you.” She slowly, suggestively licked her finger and slid it between her legs from behind. “Oh yes, my little button is all ready for you back here!”

Alison finally started to stir. In fact, she was starting to ride me again.

“Hey mum! No fair! It’s my turn!” cried Lisa.

“Just... one... more...” her mother gasped.

I’m not sure my penis had even subsided, but it was quickly at attention again as Alison ground her pelvis into mine.

“Muuuum!” Lisa whined, “he’s not going to have anything left for me!”

Alison was past responding. She rode me desperately, every nerve in her body focussed on just one thing, my thing. Quickly she reached ecstasy with me once more, throwing back her head and howling even as she continued to grind on my spurting cock.

Then Lisa was there and pulling Alison off me.

“MY TURN,” she declared loudly, dropping her limp mother to the floor.

“Wait!” I cried. “This isn’t normal! You don’t want to do this!”

“Of course I do,” Lisa said, smiling. “If I could I’d spread my legs for sexy men like you all day long.”

“But I made you like this, this isn’t really you.”

Lisa laughed. “Oh you’re about to get to know the real me, don’t you worry about that.” She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off, I noticed they had a large wet patch around her groin.

She caught me looking. “I am SO wet!” she giggled, “no man has ever made me as horny as you have.” She pulled down her plain white knickers, revealing a tidy, closely trimmed patch of hair above her engorged pussy lips.

She looked down now at my penis and frowned a little. “Aren’t you ready for me?” she asked.

“I... I need a moment,” I said.

Lisa groaned in frustration and straddled me, trying to place my flaccid cock into her pussy. “I need you so much Tommy, I love your cock so much.”

“Do you... do you love all cocks?”

“Oh of course. I’d go crazy without a good cock fucking me. And there are so many cocks out there just waiting to fuck me.” Giving up on my useless penis she lay onto me and started licking my chest. “So manly,” she whispered, “so hot. I could lick you all day.” With that she sat up suddenly, apparently immediately forgetting what she had just said. “Speaking of licking...” she started and jumped off me. “Oh mu-um!”

Lisa grabbed Alison’s legs and spread them apart before diving between them head first. I could hear frantic lapping noises and Alison started to groan again.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

Lisa, realising she had my attention, started to wiggle her bum as it was pointed towards me. I could plainly see just how wet she was. “I’m licking your cum out of my mum, silly. You dumped a real load in here!”

“Oh, ok,” I said.

She looked around at me, I could see my cum around her mouth and dripping down her chin. “Now don’t you wait for me to be finished, ok? As soon as you’re hard and ready for me, you plunge that beautiful cock of yours inside me.” As if to demonstrate she slid her finger gently into her anus. “Either hole,” she winked.

It was at that point that something snapped inside me. I no longer felt guilt about what I had done, or confusion over how I had done it. I just felt lust. I was a man. And here were two, horny, desperate women fighting over who got to fuck me first. What kind of man was I to just lie back and let it happen? I had been given a gift and I’d be damned if I wasn’t going to use it.

My cock seemed to respond and was immediately like a rod of iron.

“Come here you bitch,” I shouted, leaping to my feet and plunging my cock straight into her soaking wet pussy.

“Oh Tommy! Fill me up!”

I pounded at her backside like a jackhammer. Lisa writhed in front of me, her gasps sounded just like those of her mother from earlier. Several times she started to speak, but she never once made it past the first syllable before she gave in again to the passion of our coupling.

Alison was by now sitting up against the hall wall and watching admiringly as I pounded into her daughter. She winked at me and started to play with her pussy.

It took a while, but finally I reached my crescendo. Lisa moaned as I pulled out of her, but responded quickly and placed her face in front of my cock to catch my latest load. Spurt after spurt landed on her pretty features, I was shocked that I still had so much to give, but I was past all rational thought.

It didn’t take long for Alison to stir and begin licking my cum off her daughter’s face.

“Tommy’s a great fuck, isn’t he mum?” Lisa asked.

Her mother grunted her approval.

“Kiss each other,” I demanded, still mad with power.

Without hesitation Lisa lifted her mouth to Alison’s and they began to kiss passionately, tongues pushing against each other and further sharing my seed.

I pulled up my trousers and tidied my clothes. “I’m next door if you need me,” I said and walked out through the still open front door.

I was a man.

It was as I walked in through my own front door that reality kicked back in. I could smell the sex as I entered the enclosed space of my hallway and feelings of guilt returned. I realised I needed a shower, and quickly, before mum came home.

Sprinting up the stairs I started to undress, turning on the shower to warm up as I threw my clothes into the laundry basket.

“Well hello there young man,” said a voice from behind me. “Looking pretty fine!”

My heart sank. I turned and looked at Kate and my heart sank some more. She was topless, her perky breasts pointing straight at the object of her affection. She still had on a very short skirt and her favourite boots – where the skirt had come from I had no idea, I’d never seen it before. But worst of all, clearly visible, were the white stains running down the insides of her legs.

“Look at you Kate, you’re a mess!”

“I know Tom, I know. I was just about to have a shower, mind if I join you?” she laughed and reached out to catch hold of my penis.

I jumped back. As she moved forward I caught sight of flecks of white in her hair. “Wait. I’m not doing this with you. Understand?”

“Oh Tommy,” she pouted, “don’t be so mean. Don’t you want to help your big sister?”

“You don’t need that kind of help! You need a psychiatrist!”

“Role-play! Kinky! Oh Doc, I have this terrible fear of being alone, what do you prescribe?” she pretended to swoon.

“No! Now get out of here while I take a shower!”

“Can’t I at least watch?”

“No!”

“Anyway, who have you been shagging? You stink of horny women.”

“No-one. Now, out!”

“Tommy’s got lucky!” she sang and winked as she left the bathroom, pausing as she did to wiggle her breasts at me.

I locked the door behind her and jumped into the shower. It was the longest of my life as I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed.

Unfortunately I hadn’t brought any fresh clothes into the bathroom with me, so I wrapped myself in my towel and walked to my bedroom. It didn’t really surprise me to find Kate lying on my bed. She was fully naked now, and had one hand between her legs.

“Aren’t you going to ask me about my day?” she asked.

I started dressing carefully, keeping as much of myself hidden behind my towel as possible. “No.”

“I’ve shagged six men today. Six! And one of them fucked my arse, it felt so tight, it was amazing. And this other one, he had a particularly MASSIVE cock, wanted to do it in the park, so we sneaked in behind some bushes and he ploughed me right there, where anyone could watch. He didn’t like it when I screamed though, but if he didn’t want me to scream he shouldn’t have made me cum so hard. Then...”

I had to cut off her jabbering. Kate could talk the hind legs off a donkey when she got going, although this was obviously the first time the topic of her conversation had been sex. “Stop!” I demanded.

She paused mid-sentence and looked at me expectantly.

“Kate...”

“Tom?”

“Kate... I did this to you. Last night. I called you a slut and somehow it turned you into one. I’m so sorry.”

Her forehead creased as she thought about what I said. “What do you mean?”

“I called you a slut and now you’re acting like one. Look at you, you’re naked on my bed! Your brother’s bed! You’d never even had sex until last night, today you fucked six complete strangers!”

“One wasn’t a stranger, it was the bus driver who...”

“Stop! I don’t want to know! I just want to work out how to change you back.”

She shook her head. “Don’t be ridiculous Tom, you didn’t do this to me. I just decided it was time to stop teasing Matt. And, well, you know what they say about opening the floodgates. Boy did I open the floodgates!” I noticed that even during our conversation, her hand kept working its way up and down in her crotch.

“No. I did it. And I can prove it.”

“You can?”

“I’ve done the same thing to Alison and Lisa next door.”

“Ah ha! So that’s who you were shagging! Well, I don’t blame them. You really are quite incredibly sexy you know.”

“You think it’s normal for you to be calling your brother sexy?”

“Why not?”

“Why didn’t you ever call me sexy before last night?”

“Because I was a frigid cow! I was scared of my body and of men’s bodies and of pleasure and of cumming and of big, hard, juicy cocks, and...”

“Stop! You keep doing it! You can’t control yourself. Look, you’re masturbating even while we’re talking.”

She looked down in what seemed like genuine surprise, but didn’t stop. “So I am,” she said. “I thought six men might do me for today, that’s why I came home, but I guess seeing you in the buff has got my fires going again.”

“Sit up and stop whatever it is that your hand is doing. Now.”

She followed my instructions.

“Now listen.”

“So manly...” she whispered.

“Listen! I want you to understand. I changed you, and I’ve changed Alison and Lisa too. Now I’ve got to work out how to change you back.”

She cocked her head and laughed. “Even if what you say is true, what if I don’t want to change back?”

“What?”

“I like sex. I LOVE sex. And cock. And men. Why would I want to lose that? I’ve never been so happy, today was the best day of my life.”

“What?”

“Maybe you’re right, and you did change me. But I like the change. All I’m thinking about is where I can get my next shag from. No worries about uni, or money, or boyfriends. Just spreading my legs and reaching for heaven.”

This was an unexpected development. Kate was actually thinking this through, she liked what she had become.

“Not a slut! You’re not a slut! No slut! You no slut! Slut no more!” I shouted.

She shook her head. “Tom, there is no such thing as magic. I love sex, that’s that.”

“And what about Lisa and Alison?”

“Well you’re a sexy boy, I’m not surprised they surrendered to you.”

“Then why haven’t they done it before?”

“Oh I don’t know. All these questions! We could be fucking right now!”

“Here you go again! That is not normal! It’s incest!”

“You didn’t say that this morning when I gave you that blowjob.”

“You surprised me. I didn’t want it to happen.”

“Then why were you so hard for me? Why didn’t you stop me?”

There was no answer to that.

“See Tom, you enjoyed it. You came in my mouth and I loved it. And now I want more.”

“I need a moment, Kate. Go and have a shower. Mum’ll be home any time, she can’t see you like this.”

“Yes sir!” Kate mock saluted and walked out of the room, hips swaying and breasts bouncing.

I sat on my bed and waited for the sound of the bathroom door and shower. The shower started... Of course, Kate hadn’t shut the door.

Almost immediately, I heard the front door open from downstairs. Mum. Now what?

“Hello?” she called from downstairs. “Tom? Are you here?”

“Yes mum,” I answered, and trudged down the stairs to find her.

She was in the kitchen. “Is your sister home? How has she been?” she asked, worry etched over her face.

“Yeah she’s here. She’s er... fine.”

“Tommy?”

“She is mum, she’s fine. She’s just in the shower.”

“No more funny business? I just don’t know what got into her last night, she’s never been one for rebelling like that.”

“No, all fine,” I said. “So how was work?”

“Ok thanks dear, long day. And I’ve been so worried about Kate, I... Oh my God!” she was staring over my shoulder.

I turned. Kate was there, dripping wet and still naked. “Hey mum. I was just going to see if Tom wanted to join me in the shower. There are some parts I can’t quite reach.” She winked at me. “Sexy parts.”

Mum was speechless, she hadn’t moved, her mouth was still hanging wide open. Then she erupted. “What the he-“

“Mum. Wait, I can explain,” I said.

“Tom, get upstairs. Now. And Kate, you need to leave this house at once. At once!”

I closed my eyes. “You slut,” I said.

The room was quiet. I opened my eyes. Kate was still standing there, she winked again when she saw me look her way. Mum was still next to me, motionless.

“Tom... I...” she started and then ran from the room.

Tears began to roll down my face. I’d done it again. To my own mother. I had panicked and the words had just tumbled out of my mouth without me thinking about them, the easiest solution to the problem. My own mother.

“So are you going to join me?” Kate asked again.